PDA

View Full Version : My nephew the rebel

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 00:56
had to correct his bad spelling

got in the principle office wit a cop and two dean of punishment teachers for writing on a paper that if obamas gonna take away our guns we should take away his arms and legs also said that his stupid obama care cost a lot in debt and made people loss there jobs and i know this cause of a reliable source called yahoo.com/my grandpa. and almost got expelled lastly we he called up my grandpa he laughed the whole time so the principle got mad and threatened to suspend me for a month i said good that leaves me time to think of what to right next and walked back to class.

Earth Angel
23rd January 2013, 00:59
how old is he ??

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 01:10
how old is he ??
12 yrs old

CdnSirian
23rd January 2013, 01:53
Sounds like a young thinker. Probably more "trouble" ahead.

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 01:54
No doubt and the thought police are watching

Vitalux
23rd January 2013, 02:37
Perhaps if you are able, you should take him out of school and give him home schooling.
Lets face it, school is just another institution where they destroy ones real spirit and brainwash them into being slaves.

However, teach him to love one another.
Obama is just as much a victim as us. He is just too stupid to see that he is an actor a play, like the rest of us. :shocked:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qK4zukwmbGY/TnZd41KhfJI/AAAAAAAAAHs/0zeM5Zan19g/s1600/0001.jpg

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 02:47
Perhaps if you are able, you should take him out of school and give him home schooling.
Lets face it, school is just another institution where they destroy ones real spirit and brainwash them into being slaves.

However, teach him to love one another.
Obama is just as much a victim as us. He is just too stupid to see that he is an actor a play, like the rest of us. :shocked:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qK4zukwmbGY/TnZd41KhfJI/AAAAAAAAAHs/0zeM5Zan19g/s1600/0001.jpg

I am 100% with you on all that, but unfortunatly he is my nephew not my son.
There is only so much I can do about his filters and certain belief systems.

Sidney
23rd January 2013, 02:53
had to correct his bad spelling

got in the principle office wit a cop and two dean of punishment teachers for writing on a paper that if obamas gonna take away our guns we should take away his arms and legs also said that his stupid obama care cost a lot in debt and made people loss there jobs and i know this cause of a reliable source called yahoo.com/my grandpa. and almost got expelled lastly we he called up my grandpa he laughed the whole time so the principle got mad and threatened to suspend me for a month i said good that leaves me time to think of what to right next and walked back to class.

I would be one proud auntie if I was you. YOU GO NEPHEW!!!

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 03:00
Funny thing tho we where going back and forth with this and others on facebook and he said in public I was the coolist aunt he has ....LOL
That's kewl cuz he's my favorite nephew, But i can't tell him that so I just spoil him once in a while. lol

andrewgreen
23rd January 2013, 03:07
I wonder where he got the idea about taking Obama's hands and legs from?

shadowstalker
23rd January 2013, 03:12
Kids at school, cuz we don't talk like that in this family, as a matter of fact his mom is really against talk of violence...
Or he got that talk from his dad. he is a very violent person, he has been teaching his boys how to shoot rifle for hunting lately.

eva08
23rd January 2013, 03:59
Priceless!!! I love it!!!

Now, he could learn to understand that life is like a deck and game of cards. Learn the rules to play and win.... Then there are different card games with different rules to master; then there are people who create card games....; he could make up a few new games...; and then there are those people who do no longer play a card game or need a card game, the right cards just appear at the right time....

Kimberley
23rd January 2013, 04:41
All the best to you both... it will be what it is to be!! And all is well!!! Much love!!!!

Star Tsar
23rd January 2013, 09:59
That Principal should be ashamed of him/herself!

Tane Mahuta
23rd January 2013, 12:24
Hi Shadow, whenever he is in your company...

treat him as your own child, give him all the love you can give.

At 12yrs of age he's very impressionable.

I applaude your efforts & concern.

All the best

TM

shadowstalker
26th January 2013, 04:38
Hi Shadow, whenever he is in your company...

treat him as your own child, give him all the love you can give.

At 12yrs of age he's very impressionable.

I applaude your efforts & concern.

All the best

TM

I always do. Thank you :luv:

conk
27th January 2013, 15:50
If his writing style is a reflection of our standards in public school............:(

Good marks for his ideas, if not for his grammar, spelling, and syntax.

millevertus
31st January 2013, 21:57
Hello Shadowstalker,
My son, who is now 18, started to be a rebel around 12 too. I won’t detail all the problems I have encountered with him, looking for answers with peace or extreme violence – which I reject and regret ! The result is that he is still looking for his way and his life and no one can do it in his place. Whatever a parent says to a rebel is always rejected. For the last years, he has been living with his mother and I stick to the same saying that I agree with some choices and I disagree with others what ever he does, explaining him why. Maybe his bad ideas come from his close friends or bad people he is talking to, but anyway, it is his choice and his life. Whatever it happens to him, he will always be my son not the son I would like him to be.
best regards

Rocky_Shorz
31st January 2013, 22:40
No doubt and the thought police are watching

they're high fiving, to them this is a success in mind manipulation...

ground him from watching TV for a few weeks, unplug his computer connection and give him time for personal reflection...