PDA

View Full Version : The sense of loss and not knowing where to go

Apteka
6th August 2013, 16:51
Hello Avalon friends,

I am brand new to this forum and seeing the interesting thoughts, experiences, and understandings you guys offer makes me comprehend why this place has such a stringent membership policy! The high quality material here is truly evident! I only wonder if I will be able to contribute much, as I feel I am only a novice to "waking up." I've had a sense for some time, and I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but it's like an inner calling... a deep rooted feeling that something needs to be done but I'm not quite sure what that is. It's definitely something spiritual, and I have a feeling of being different than others despite being the similar in many other ways... I suppose in our modern society where advanced spiritual guides are lacking folks like me just continue to drift on by, not knowing where to go next. My question to you more advanced folks here is, where do you recommend I begin? Should I focus more on meditation? Any books or lectures you would recommend? Of course, I have been watching the Project Camelot/Avelon work and am a big fan of Bill's work, just trying to see what you folks recommend.

Anyway, thank you for reading this and I appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
Aptekarz

Jake
6th August 2013, 17:00
Hello Avalon friends,

I am brand new to this forum and seeing the interesting thoughts, experiences, and understandings you guys offer makes me comprehend why this place has such a stringent membership policy! The high quality material here is truly evident! I only wonder if I will be able to contribute much, as I feel I am only a novice to "waking up." I've had a sense for some time, and I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but it's like an inner calling... a deep rooted feeling that something needs to be done but I'm not quite sure what that is. It's definitely something spiritual, and I have a feeling of being different than others despite being the similar in many other ways... I suppose in our modern society where advanced spiritual guides are lacking folks like me just continue to drift on by, not knowing where to go next. My question to you more advanced folks here is, where do you recommend I begin? Should I focus more on meditation? Any books or lectures you would recommend? Of course, I have been watching the Project Camelot/Avelon work and am a big fan of Bill's work, just trying to see what you folks recommend.

Regards,
Aptekarz

Welcome To Avalon, Aptekarz!!! :) Your contributions are already recognized!! Many of us have found our way to Avalon, much the same way that you have. We have all felt 'the call'. Thank you for the kind words on behalf of Avalon. It is a special place. You will find your way around here fairly quickly. ;) You have come to the right place. I am often in a place where I 'hunger' for more, and do not know where to go, or what to do. Bill and Kerry lit a fire under me!! With a little soul searching, and inner 'quickening', that fire has become a strong inner light. We are all 'waking up' at different rates. It is a beautiful thing. I am happy that you found your way to Avalon.

Cheers, Jake.

Fred Steeves
6th August 2013, 17:23
My question to you more advanced folks here is, where do you recommend I begin? Should I focus more on meditation? Any books or lectures you would recommend? Of course, I have been watching the Project Camelot/Avelon work and am a big fan of Bill's work, just trying to see what you folks recommend.

Hi Apteka. Glad you finally made it here, what took so long? :) My answer to your question would be that no one else can tell you what to do next. That should be totally up to you, as everyone's journey is different. Your inner calling has already led you here, and that's a big big step, trust me on that one.

Why don't you just kick back and relax a bit, have a good looksie around, and simply notice whatever captures your interest next. Your guidance system has served you very well thus far, and it will carry you to wherever you want to go. Just continue building your trust in that, and enjoy the ride.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Welcome To Avalon!

Cheers, :cheers:

Fred

Billy
6th August 2013, 18:26
A little saying i would like to share with you Apteka.

One can never be fulfilled until they have experienced emptiness.
One can never find themselves until they have experienced being lost.

Welcome to Avalon. You knew where to go, you are here, What Fred said for my next sentence.

Peace

778 neighbour of some guy
6th August 2013, 18:39
Welcome, and congratulations, your sense of winning brought you exactly where you needed to go;)

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 18:41
@Apteka
We, your new spiritual Family welcomes you, to your knew spiritual home.. :grouphug::love:

BrianEn
6th August 2013, 18:42
Hello Avalon friends,

Regards,
Aptekarz

I feel more lost now than I did back then. Coz back then I thought I mighta had the inkling that I knew something. Back then was maybe three years ago.

Lifebringer
6th August 2013, 18:53
Worry not, it's like unpeeling an onion. Some of it has to go because of the rot (programming of negative intent and thoughts) towards others, and the "unconditional love acceptance and unity of what unites humans, to make progress. Lying to each other and not believing "our eyes, ears" will not work for us any longer. To me it just wastes valuable time deciphering lies of people/humans that don't recognize, what false testimony can do to other humans. Stereotypes, and biases of the who's and who's not ego, isn't what life is all about, is it? If not, what is life all about.

People/Humans waking up have found that being completely, or as near to completely as possible, of our surroundings, and those we follow/surround ourselves with in life to make valuable choices that grow our souls for progress while helping whatever way we can, those who need prayer, consoling of lost loved ones, or illness, or regional catastrophic weather or quakes or like recently, lifting the spirit of others who think they are alone in their suffering or confusion. Yes, I know, it's a long explaination, but how else can I explain it. As the soul grows closer to God/Creator or Christ or higher consciousness, you just see a little more clearly around the bs, in the material world. Things they used to slip by on the sleeping public, is now so available, they look like unadulterated fools, to try and do so now that the mission is clear. To make this a more perfect union/world for our children. It's what our ancestors did, and one WE can all agree upon.

Welcome, I'm here to lend a ear if you need one, as well as many, many, others from around the world
Peaceful, fun loving folks, with an eye for solutions, and survival of bs. Enjoy the many video links, and if you get overwhelmed, remember to take a two or three day break to absorb. Whatever the journey, always ask your higher self/better angel self for advice and have patience and a quiet place to do so.

Sometimes just being that conversation, they wouldn't have heard, had you not been here, is what you were supposed to be here for. Advice in an unconditional love training of life's school of emotion and solutions for progress.

sirdipswitch
6th August 2013, 18:57
Hey Apteka!!!

My thoughts mirror those of Jake and Fred, as they both say all that really needs to be said. Just follow yer nose, and ponder on that which strikes yer fancy. And of course, welcome aboard the crazy train. Nah, ya don't gotta be crazy to be here, but it may help just a bit, to lighten the load of some of the stuff yer gonna learn here. chuckle chuckle.

However, since you have been brite enough to stumble in here, I'm also certain, there might just be a thing or three, that we may learn from you.

Just Love everyone unconditionally, and enjoy yer journey...

ghostrider
7th August 2013, 01:06
The continuing search for the truth , Helvetic, that thread has videos that cover a wide spectrum of things... it can help get you up to speed for sure ...welcome to world of the real, welcome to the resistance, the anti-matrix , if your eyes hurt, it's because you have never used them, be patient, we are rebuilding your muscles ...have you met the crew ??? this is our flagship , where we broadcast our signal , and raid the matrix one mind at a time ...

GloriousPoetry
7th August 2013, 01:38
Welcome Apetaka,

Hope you enjoy your experience here.....

STR
7th August 2013, 01:42
Hello Avalon friends,

Regards,
Aptekarz

I recommend the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep. Find it for just a few bucks used or on Kindle on Amazon.

camper
13th August 2013, 01:15
Hi Apteka wow I have been looking for a good post to jump in because I'm new here to.I have been following Camelot and Avalon for the last four years and have learned so much from all the members here, you are all my hero's. I am so excited to be here I almost feel like I know most of you. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. Thank you in advance for helping me with my awaking.

nancyb
13th August 2013, 03:23
Just wanted to add that these are all such kind and endearing replies from everyone ! I'm also new to this forum - finding it a bit overwhelming. But, happy to be part of it. A bit like a virtual "Galt's Gulch" for those familiar with Atlas Shrugged . . .