Search:

Type: Posts; User: Billy; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

  1. Replies
    32
    Views
    11,554

    Re: Timeline for the culling of population Earth

    Lemmings ! That brought a smile to my face ;)[/QUOTE]

    I do understand that my suggestion would only reduce the population by 1%. But this would leave the other 99% to be able to look after and...
  2. Replies
    32
    Views
    11,554

    Re: Timeline for the culling of population Earth

    It is not going to happen. We are not overpopulated, There is plenty to go around.

    As i suggested to another person i met here in Scotland who believes there is a population problem and he said...
Results 1 to 2 of 2