Search:

Type: Posts; User: mountain_jim; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Re: Prince Philip dead: Duke of Edinburgh dies aged 99

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/071/109/564/original/fece01330f461501.jpg
  2. Replies
    201
    Views
    16,631

    Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

    https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine
  3. Re: April 8th 2021 Instagram & Facebook Down Worldwide?

    Was not just them

    https://downdetector.com/

    https://downdetector.com/status/twitter/
  4. Replies
    201
    Views
    16,631

    Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/993/865/original/a1f86141f698ab81.jpg
  5. Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106031264809699792




    comment
  6. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106031264809699792




    comment



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html#comments
  7. Re: Do you eat meat? Could you, Would you...?

    I have not eaten beef, pork, or chicken for over 45 years - still eat occasional seafood and do include dairy in diet.

    Initial reason for trying the change was due to my reading concerning...
  8. Re: Is Alternative think rooted in Genetics ?

    Similar origin story - first it was abusive-to-rational-thought Southern Baptist Christianity which lead me to fully start thinking for myself , later the JFK killing lead me to formal conspiracy...
  9. Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

    ^ that's my plan for BTC - I plan to sell 20% when it pays for the other 80%, then HODL the rest

    and that may happen within a few months....
  10. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    Without watching these videos (I quit on X22 Reports 2 years ago because I did not find their over-optimistic tone and reports to match my views of situations), has there been any documented...
  11. Replies
    151
    Views
    10,144

    Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/718/552/original/6432fc00c272cb0d.jpg
  12. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    brilliant writing in my view, still some hope left in this source

    https://martingeddes.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&c=11&m=17
  13. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/105998439337651884



    from comments
  14. Replies
    168
    Views
    40,155

    Re: The BDAnon post archive

    Revisiting this channel in spite of all his major misses in past months, the post channel reactivated with a chilling series of posts, with Easter (tomorrow) highlighted in most recent one.

    While...
  15. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    Yes but it may not always be the same sides successfully doing the selecting....

    anyways, as seen here:

    https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/105989050575580841

    ...
  16. Replies
    151
    Views
    10,144

    Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

    This section became very relevant in our family dynamics this week
  17. Replies
    151
    Views
    10,144

    Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

    I just want to highlight this link again, as it's great value just came up again regarding our family pressures with wanting their kids to get the shots, then with me being reintroduced to the info...
  18. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/069/949/853/original/8fd85dd2b84f13e2.jpeg
  19. Re: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

    Not going back through whole thread, but as I recall TargetT's previous warning that Silver was a trap, I would like to share this latest link from the TheHappyHawaiian that I believe is a brilliant...
  20. Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

    Agree a separate thread focusing on symbolcomms posts, but it should probably still be in the Q sub-forum do to his heavy reliance on Q-posted info for parts of his roadmap into these areas.

    later...
Results 1 to 20 of 100
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4