+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Default Re: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

thanks Whisky, the logic of the air pollution from natural organic fuels polluting the atmosphere is illogical to me. The smell of buning wood is calming, and natural to me. thanks again.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), Kristin (22nd October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Another possible cause of the fire being looked at: meteorites. The first video (approx. 6 mins.) discusses meteors/fireballs reported in the general area around the time the fires broke out. The video also points to a forest fire breaking out in New Hampshire's White Mountains area a few days before and a nearby resident seeing what he believed to be a meteor. The second video (approx. 3 mins.) talks about the New Hampshire incident.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd October 2017), fourty-two (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), gaiagirl (21st October 2017), Hervé (21st October 2017), KiwiElf (21st October 2017), Kristin (22nd October 2017), onevoice (22nd October 2017), tessie999 (22nd October 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

POSSIBLE MOTIVES in this SUPERPRIME REAL ESTATE AREA with spread out houses using up way too much land and a crisis level housing shortage for every income level even before this:

1. Will 6000+ homeowners find it impossible to afford rebuilding permits and too much less value/comfort to live with Agenda 21/2030 building code stipulations?

2. Will 1000's with shattered equity be forced to give up and sell cheap leading to developers anxious to create 'pack and stack' communities?

The text of letter to aplanetruth at the 2:14 point:

Hi,

I thought you should see this if you haven't already thought to check into motive for the fires. I haven't looked at Napa planning or other areas affected by the fires, but I imagine that planning and development reports will be similar.

The maps of the fires and the planned already approved housing projects are nearly identical. I think that our government and developers who put them in office are that arrogant and think no one will notice. If anyone does point this all out, being able to prove it is another issue.

All the insurance companies are set up at the shelters to process claims. Paying everyone off to calm them down and put money towards their new home.

When they find out how much additional money it will cost and how long it takes to navigate the building permits process, buying a ready made brand new home will be an easy decision even if it means a much smaller one on a much smaller lot.

It kills me when I think of all the people who are now homeless and who, if they have the means and determination to rebuild, will not be able to have anything like the houses they lost, even if they have unlimited funds because of the absurd building codes thanks to the UN Agenda 21.

Fireplaces aren't allowed. The stupidity of setback measurements, building heights, 'Green' engineering and design requirements and other arbitrary codes that were deliberately created to make building a residence needlessly frustrating, time consuming and very expensive for developers who seem to all be able to do whatever they want, especially if they made substantial campaign contributions.

How convenient that everyone who just recently lost a home will be able to buy a ready made stack and pack residence in a nice, but much smaller, planned development with their insurance money (if they get any, and if not, there are plenty of even smaller apartment options that will be there.)

What about all the burned down properties? People will be glad to get whatever they can if they choose not to rebuild and developers, banks and other speculators are waiting with cash in hand.

They are not human. The people who put all this in motion simply can not be human. It doesn't require any special glasses to see them. Just look at what they do.

PS. I was a securities trader on the PSE (equities) about a million years ago..

Kathleen Epstein
    Last edited by waves; 21st October 2017 at 17:40.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), Kristin (22nd October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), Orph (22nd October 2017), Satori (22nd October 2017), seko (22nd October 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

More from Jim Stone on the subject:
    Something is seriously amiss with the recent California fires

Some people have seen this type of report elsewhere already.

However, I have discovered something new, and also proven the melted cars are unique to the recent fires.

It was not just this year. The same anomalies happened in 2015

What anomalies? Let me show you something.

Lets start with a couple examples of cars NOT burned in California wild fires, to show that what is happening in California is very strange.

This is a Jaguar that was NOT burned in the California fires. Look at the rims. Look at the ground around it. No melted metal. Even though the tires burned completely off the alloy rim, the rim is still there. The white stuff on the ground is the fire foam used to put it out.

Ok, so a Jaguar might have special alloy rims that won't melt in a fire, right? Well, what about this Ford truck then, that got completely consumed, including tires burned perfectly off the rims. Rims are fine. The engine is not melted. This truck burned so badly the body vanished and it looks like someone stripped it, yet the rims and engine are still there.

The rims did not vanish. Not on the truck, not on the jaguar. The bodies on both of these vehicles vanished because they are aluminum. That would be explainable, because body metal is thin enough to vanish.

I chose the first two pictures because they are the most extreme examples of burned cars I could find, with sections of the bodies gone, yet the aluminum engines and aluminum rims are still there. Why did they not melt, flowing out onto the ground?

Not being in a California wild fire is not an acceptable explanation for the engines and rims staying intact. If they are intact in these two extreme cases, there is no way they should be melted all over the place in California.

Ok so here's a burned slug bug after a california wild fire. The engine melted. It is flowing down the road. What on earth is in a slug bug that could cause it to burn like that?

Important on this next photo - this is from a 2015 California wild fire.

The rims melted on this car (below), and there is absolutely nothing around it to indicate it should have burned so hot. You can search Google images all you want for burned cars, and aside from those that burned in California wild fires in recent years, you won't find examples of the metal flowing away from them like this. And what's worse? This car is isolated. There was not enough around it burned to cause it to melt like this. Look at the pavement, even away from the car. It is simply too scorched to believe a burning car did that. Yet it is not burned far away from the car, which proves heat from a fire on the other side of the road did not do this. Yet this photo is confirmed to have come from a California wild fire. INEXPLICABLE!

It is obvious some sort of energy weapon did this.

How about this next photo. This is very odd.

Here we have an obviously totally melted engine. If the engine in the Ford truck above did not melt (and it was aluminum, just like the SUV in this photo,) I'd like an explanation for how a car that burned a lot less had this much melted metal flowing out of it. And this is not an odd example, there were countless cars just like this one in the California wild fires this time around.

What on earth was in the slug bug (above) that would cause it to burn so bad the engine flowed away?

That is not a car loaded with plastic and other combustibles. Burning the fuel tank would likely not do it either. I have never seen an engine flow away just because a gas tank caught fire - I have never seen that happen PERIOD.

So WHY THIS?

It was not just the car anomalies that is making the California fires extremely anomalous. This next photo is explainable. This is what happens when in America, people are only allowed to build with wood, and then a wild fire comes through. The big problem with this photo is the fact the houses burned at all, simply because the rules said they had to be built with materials that burn. That would be a tyranny problem.

But this next photo needs some explaining. Here we have totally isolated structures, with nothing burned in sight, yet they just decided to pop themselves off. There are lots of photos of burned homes right in with perfectly intact trees, (which looks suspicious but could be tenuously explainable) but this here takes the cake, I don't buy this, this - beyond all doubt - had to have been done as an act of war, with a directed energy weapon. And I would bet that is why we have inexplicably melted cars also.

I at first figured that when cars with alloy rims burned that it was normal for them to melt and flow away from them.

But when you search Google images, the only examples of this happening are all from California, and associated with these wild fires.

I beg to question why. Perhaps here is a hint, from someone who lived through one of these fires in 2015:
    "It wasn’t even a fire. It was like fluorescent evil," Whispering Pines resident Bill Gavin told the Press Democrat. "I saw sections like football fields go up in four seconds."
    Readers of this web site sent messages, saying the air was electrified, to the point of being visible and affecting their heart beat. This was covered in an earlier report.

So at that time, it was basically proven that directed energy weapons were used for the recent fires. But I did not believe it melted the cars until now.

Search Google images for an example that comes from a source other than these fires. There are none that I found, and an endless stream of examples from california, and these fires.

The cars really are a unique feature of these fires that prove something is seriously amiss with how these fires are actually starting.

It seems to me that someone used wild fires as cover for a weapons test.
    ==============================================

I find that hypothesis very interesting.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), bluestflame (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Neal (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), norman (22nd October 2017), Orph (22nd October 2017), Rain (23rd October 2017), Satori (22nd October 2017), seko (22nd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd October 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,495 times in 32,928 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé, quoting Jim Stone (here)

Yes, that really reached out and kind of hit me over the head. I'd never thought of that angle. That has to be a possibility.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2017 at 17:34.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), avid (23rd October 2017), bluestflame (23rd October 2017), East Sun (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Neal (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Satori (22nd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), tessie999 (22nd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017), Tintin (23rd October 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd October 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

China had a few very strange events that were never understood well, at least by me or anyone I read.

The likelyhood of a global scale tit for tat thing is very high in my estimation.

Meanwhile, here's something written by a victim of the "wild fire". It's not the slightest bit 'conspiratorial', just a plain response to a few concerned cyber friends.

A (rare) snapshot.

Quote Thanks, ******. A refinement on that point: I had five complete backups; 3 onsite in different places (where I figured in an earthquake…the most likely event in our area…at least one would survive), and two offsite copies as ****** explained. We lost all three of the backup drives at home because the property – 10 acres of oak chaparral – was entirely consumed by the firestorm. The destruction was so devastating that they still haven’t opened up the road that leads to our house in Glen Ellen (and I just checked an hour ago). Nevertheless, I did managed to sneak up there with a couple of friends 2x last week to see if there was anything left. All of my original audio field tapes and DAT tapes are toast, fragmented with the metal reels twisted or melted, the fire was so hot. The DATs have been reduced to ash. The old Nagra IVs that *** ***** so lovingly kept working since 1970 (it was one of the first off the line), was reduced to a blob of twisted metal. Previously, it had even survived a 40 foot drop from a helicopter on a film shoot. And all of the various DAT recorders are gone, too.

But the archive with all the metadata and recordings is still intact. We’re not finished, yet.
    Last edited by norman; 22nd October 2017 at 18:44.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Orph (22nd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

A modern day Grapes of Wrath, but instead of a dust bowl it's a fire bowl. Drive them off "God's Country", as the famous botanist, Luther Burbank, is credited as having dubbed the Santa Rosa, Napa and Sonoma Valley area.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), sunwings (22nd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

However, I have discovered something new, and also proven the melted cars are unique to the recent fires.

Are there directed energy weapons that produce fireball effects? I'm trying to link this to the reports of fireballs/meteorites the night the fires began (above, post #102).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd October 2017 at 21:12. Reason: trim quoted material

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017), Tintin (22nd October 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    [...]
    Are there directed energy weapons that produce fireball effects? I'm trying to link this to the reports of fireballs/meteorites the night the fires began (above, post #102).
    I don't know about fire balls of the solid kind (meteorites) but ball lightning could fit in the electromagnetic spectrum of phenomena.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

More from Jim Stone on the subject:......

[/INDENT]==============================================

Yes I'm now convinced of targeted areas and many specific dwellings with DEWs, but a weapons test can't hardly be the only reason considering the huge aftermath of ramifications and opportunities created.

Santa Rosa was chosen. Why might that be?

It's affluent and known for being liberal, green, bucolic and progressive. I believe it was chosen to be an example in rebuilding forcing denser communities with housefuls of smart crap and the whole rest of the array of futuristic control mechanisms they want built into homes. And possibly also as a test run of how resistant affluent people on too much land will be and what issues they need to eliminate with laws for the next rounds of resisters.

AGENDA 21 TEXT
    http://agenda21news.com/2014/09/uns-...mplementation/
    “Land… cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market.

Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes…

Public control of land use is therefore indispensable to its protection as an asset and the achievement of the long-term objectives of human settlement policies and strategies.”

I also bet I don't yet see some other agendas that are going to pop up and be ugly.

Whatever they are, I think we can safely assume that of course the truth will lie in the same old bottom line - follow the money and what agendas are going to benefit.

I'm mostly afraid attention on this huge event will fade - not that there's even been much for as significant to EVERYONE's FUTURE as it is - and the perps will get even more empowered to keep it up. The ramifications of ignoring this event are that your surroundings are creeping up the list too, maybe next.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), East Sun (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Orph (22nd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Waves, you hit on what I was just thinking.

When I heard of the unusual nature of the fires in Santa Rosa I thought of Rosa Koire, the author of "Behind The Green Mask". It's no coincidence that the area affected was the one of the original proving grounds for government manipulation of land rights, thus becoming the primary impetus for there to become a ground level, grass roots, neighborhood gathering of home owners who began the fight against the "redevelopment" agencies who are instructed by the efforts of UN mandates to enslave populations into narrow corridors of control.

These agencies are entirely created to control and eliminate the basic rights of owning your own home and your right to collectively determine the environment you live in. In fact the agency that was seeking to control just that specific area redrew the boundaries of the Santa Rosa zone just to remove Rosa as the homeowner's elected president of the Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition. Her house was now out of the zone.

Rosa is not just an average citizen, nor is her partner Kay Tokerud. They are the best of what informed and active citizens can be. Their court fights are important in maintaining the rights of ownership, thus the continuity of family and heredity.

Rosa Koire is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. She is a former District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation, with a twenty-eight year career in litigation support on land use, which has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

Their Post Sustainability Institute reveals the truth about the green movement's manipulation by those who don't have an ounce of caring for the humanity that occupies any space, any land, any business.

For me, the manipulation of social liberties by the UN and it's agenda to create a training program amongst cities and counties in the U.S. was amongst the hardest things to deal with when getting an education in renewable energy and sustainable technologies. Having to deal with a complete ignorance about the suppression of truly sustainable and free energy technologies, let alone any knowledge of Tesla, Bearden, and others, AND knowing that all educational curriculum is devoid of teaching about the mandates of the UN proved to be annoying.

This action has all of the markings of a concentrated UN Agenda 21 operation. In this case I consider it a personal attack on one of the most vocal and informative movements determined to uphold citizen's rights to own and control their own homes. This is an opportunity for you as a citizen to see and document the connection of advanced technology to the manipulations of economic social agendas. It's all about that.

At least inform yourself about Agenda 21 and you'll learn to fill in the gaps between coincidence and opportunity.
    Last edited by Hym; 22nd October 2017 at 23:41.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), East Sun (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hervé (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017), Orph (22nd October 2017), silverfish (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,786 times in 5,536 posts

Did you ever check in with the work of Dr Judy Wood citing John Hutchison at all, in relation to 9/11? The point that was made further up by Jim Stone via Herve may actually have some merit. Judy Wood spoke of 'toasted cars' as in being not toasted as in fired, but, completely ruined 'toasted'. Molecular dissociation was taking place down there in Lower Manhattan back then - some seriously weird stuff.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (22nd October 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

Did you ever check in with the work of Dr Judy Wood citing John Hutchison at all, in relation to 9/11? The point that was made further up by Jim Stone via Herve may actually have some merit. Judy Wood spoke of 'toasted cars' as in being not toasted as in fired, but, completely ruined 'toasted'. Molecular dissociation was taking place down there in Lower Manhattan back then - some seriously weird stuff.
    I believe I did a few years ago. Maybe I'll watch one of her presentations/interviews tonight for a refresh. Thanks!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), Tintin (22nd October 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,786 times in 5,536 posts

I believe I did a few years ago. Maybe I'll watch one of her presentations/interviews tonight for a refresh. Thanks!
    I can recommend this one:

Or this one, which is more appropriate to the subject here:
    Last edited by Tintin; 23rd October 2017 at 00:24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi Hervé & waves,

Great theory(s) (...and no-one is gonna budge me off the idea that "exotic technology" similar to what was used in 9-11 was also used here based on the evidence presented on these pages!).

I'm playing devil's advocate when I say that there is science that we know, and science(s) that are kept hidden from us. When we get the "strange events" like this one, (or 9-11) which defy (known) "physics", we must start thinking outside the box.

Re two of the three cars in post above @ #104:

New(er) Jags have aluminium bodies & custom-made wheels but I have no idea what the wheels are made of. The old air-cooled VW Beetles have engine cases made of magnesium alloy, but I can't be sure that's what is pooling out of the back of the one above - it tends to burn rather than melt.

There is at least one facebook Vimeo video floating around showing some kind of "beam", but it arcs - despite the assertion by the lady poster that it's a "green laser", I do not think that's the case. It does look remarkably like a flame thrower type of "flame" (it's not a flame thrower tho) - haven't added it here as it's not well presented and have been trying to find the original.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 04:37. Reason: Vimeo reference

30. Link to Post #116
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Regarding bizarre phenomena, high heat fires and meteorites, please check out this article:

1871 - 8 Oct. - Great Chicago Fire. See Comet Biela and Mrs. O'Leary's Cow (Another item that John Lewis has not entered into his calculations.)

Cometary fire ruins, as seen from the corner of Dearborn and Monroe Streets,
    Chicago, 1871.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I can recommend this one:

Or this one, which is more appropriate to the subject here:
    Thanks for posting the videos. I got through most of the second video. They spent a lot of time criticizing the people who were quick to post videos after the fires started and alleging DEWs were involved. I thought they were a little harsh and condescending, using words like "stupid" and "gullible," though I get what they are saying. A few words of caution about jumping the gun followed by their opinions at this point would have been fine. I will watch the first video tomorrow.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (23rd October 2017), Tintin (23rd October 2017)

34. Link to Post #118
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ad Hominem attacks are typically used to debunk "conspiracy theories" & belittle the accuser, LadyM - they are also rarely useful in finding the truth.

35. Link to Post #119
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

RELATED SIDENOTE: The first few days after 9-11, clips & pictures of "unusual objects" spotted during the event started showing up on the internet - this was obviously before YouTube, and since then, most of these "interesting" pics are nowhere to be found.

One brief, long distance, gif video showed a wide panorama view covering at least a mile or more with the twin towers in the center and the second airplane just seconds away from impact. A dark object at similar altitude (UFO?) streaks from right to left of the entire frame in the same time it takes the second plane to travel those few hundred feet. Object is moving at well over supersonic speed. (A similar "object" was also "accidentally" video'd in at least one of the Japanese Tsunami videos in 3/11)

At the SAME TIME, someone near ground zero accidentally snapped what appears to be the tail pipe exhaust of an "exotic aircraft" moving in the same direction & position as the above. A second clip also shows a similar, dark streaking "object."

Remarkable "coincidence".

Neither photographer in two entirely different locations had seen the "object" when they started filming.

(both images/video are virtually impossible to find now on the net)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 05:28.

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Waves, you hit on what I was just thinking.

When I heard of the unusual nature of the fires in Santa Rosa I thought of Rosa Koire, the author of "Behind The Green Mask". It's no coincidence that the area affected was the one of the original proving grounds for government manipulation of land rights, thus becoming the primary impetus for there to become a ground level, grass roots, neighborhood gathering of home owners who began the fight against the "redevelopment" agencies who are instructed by the efforts of UN mandates to enslave populations into narrow corridors of control.

These agencies are entirely created to control and eliminate the basic rights of owning your own home and your right to collectively determine the environment you live in. In fact the agency that was seeking to control just that specific area redrew the boundaries of the Santa Rosa zone just to remove Rosa as the homeowner's elected president of the Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition. Her house was now out of the zone.

Rosa is not just an average citizen, nor is her partner Kay Tokerud. They are the best of what informed and active citizens can be. Their court fights are important in maintaining the rights of ownership, thus the continuity of family and heredity.

Rosa Koire is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. She is a former District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation, with a twenty-eight year career in litigation support on land use, which has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

Their Post Sustainability Institute reveals the truth about the green movement's manipulation by those who don't have an ounce of caring for the humanity that occupies any space, any land, any business.

For me, the manipulation of social liberties by the UN and it's agenda to create a training program amongst cities and counties in the U.S. was amongst the hardest things to deal with when getting an education in renewable energy and sustainable technologies. Having to deal with a complete ignorance about the suppression of truly sustainable and free energy technologies, let alone any knowledge of Tesla, Bearden, and others, AND knowing that all educational curriculum is devoid of teaching about the mandates of the UN proved to be annoying.

This action has all of the markings of a concentrated UN Agenda 21 operation. In this case I consider it a personal attack on one of the most vocal and informative movements determined to uphold citizen's rights to own and control their own homes. This is an opportunity for you as a citizen to see and document the connection of advanced technology to the manipulations of economic social agendas. It's all about that.

At least inform yourself about Agenda 21 and you'll learn to fill in the gaps between coincidence and opportunity.
    When I saw the fire maps, Agenda 21 was the first thing I thought of too....I posted extensively about the topic long ago on Avalon and still remember the Executive order 12852, which is how it began it's implementation within the UNITED STATES, minus congressional approval. Wow how much backlash I got from forum members for posting well documented information....but let's not re-visit. Maybe now more are aware and can better understand my stance and concern. It'll be interesting to watch the push back people get once they try and rebuild.

However, that being said...when I got back home from traveling abroad during the fires, I called a friend who once owned and now manages his winery off of Mountain Home Ranch Rd. in Calistoga....I asked if he noticed anything unusual about how the fire had burned.....he was adamant that there was nothing conspiratorial in the behavior of the fire. He stated the winds were high and the embers where blowing everywhere. Unfortunately he lost some equipment, but fortunately not the winery. His family business has been around for a looong time, over 100 years I think and his family's vineyard burnt down back in 1946, about 8 years before he was born, so fires aren't new to this family. In this instance I'm referring to the Tubbs Fire, thought you guys might want to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast