+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

Where are the forensic fire investigators when they are needed? If they are good they would need to be there on the ground, analyzing the videos, the air, the particulate chemical makeup of the debris. They would need to know some about the science of geo-engineering, EM tech and related weaponry, review the patent information, read and dismiss the silliness and accidentally discovered truths of amatuers like some of us, and in the end be able to see the truth in all of this. It can usually be found.

Knowing the capabilities of a deep state to manipulate atmospheric conditions, I look at the timing when even completely natural conditions adversely affect people and property,, and ask why those machines aren't used to drastically decrease the progression of those conditions, those weather systems that do so much harm. Few would argue against this use of such advanced systems, but revealing that positive capability would prove it's previous negative uses, and since those who manipulate the science and the machine are all about profit and control, that will not likely ever happen, outside of making a silly action movie about the ability of a sinister group to adversely affect the world's weather. Wait. There just happens to be a movie about this coming out soon and it's called GeoStorm. What a coincidence.

Now what are the chances of a deeply immoral group of film-makers making a movie based on a subject their handler's bosses have intimate knowledge of? Slim to None, Whatsoever. What are the chances of those same producers and the handlers, oops, I mean writers, mocking the capabilities of the tech that ruins lives? 100%. Movies and t.v. shows are so overtly primal it is easy to identify the role they play in reinforcing the false narrative of those things shown to the public that are based on emotional content, almost always revealing their complicity and foreknowledge of the crimes themselves.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd October 2017 at 04:41.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    [...]
    Are there directed energy weapons that produce fireball effects? I'm trying to link this to the reports of fireballs/meteorites the night the fires began (above, post #102).
    I don't know about fire balls of the solid kind (meteorites) but ball lightning could fit in the electromagnetic spectrum of phenomena.

ball lightning?

Ball lightning is an unexplained atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The term refers to reports of luminous, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. Though usually associated with thunderstorm, the phenomenon lasts considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt. Many early reports claim that the ball eventually explodes, sometimes with fatal consequences, leaving behind the odor of sulfur.

When you smell sulfur, you should step back from that area.
    Love and Hope

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

fourty-two (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Orph (24th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,623 times in 5,516 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

Or this one, which is more appropriate to the subject here:
    Thanks for posting the videos. I got through most of the second video. They spent a lot of time criticizing the people who were quick to post videos after the fires started and alleging DEWs were involved. I thought they were a little harsh and condescending, using words like "stupid" and "gullible," though I get what they are saying. A few words of caution about jumping the gun followed by their opinions at this point would have been fine. I will watch the first video tomorrow.
    It was a bit of a 'love-in' for want of a better term wasn't it. However, I do agree. Normally I would, but, definitely next time: yes, a good idea to provide a line or primer like that. Maybe it isn't the best example video at this time either. Still, in as much as it warns about the 'rush to be first', from a responsible research attitude and methodology perspective (and dare I say forum or social media behaviour), is a valid point indeed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th October 2017 at 02:35. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

fourty-two (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Reinhard (23rd October 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Hervé, quoting Jim Stone (here)

It seems to me that someone used wild fires as cover for a weapons test.

==============================================

I find that hypothesis very interesting.
    Yes, that really reached out and kind of hit me over the head. I'd never thought of that angle. That has to be a possibility.
    I was also going through the picture comparisons and I think it’s logical to think that the story of these fires could be a cover for an actual weapons attack.

Interesting that the US just announced considering putting nuke bombers on 24 hour readiness.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), bluestflame (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Reinhard (23rd October 2017), Sunny (24th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    [...]
    Knowing the capabilities of a deep state to manipulate atmospheric conditions, I look at the timing when even completely natural conditions adversely affect people and property,, and ask why those machines aren't used to drastically decrease the progression of those conditions, those weather systems that do so much harm.
    [...]
    It seems the first amendment of the new world order constitution is Rahm Emanuel's:
    “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-YuhFWCr4
    To wit (from here):
    Groningen, zondag 6 februari 2011

Veteran weather modification expert Ben Livingston is a former Navy Physicist who briefed President Lyndon B. Johnson on the effectiveness of weather control back in the 1960's during the Vietnam era, when he was involved in cloud seeding programs that worked to slow down the advance of Vietnamese and Korean troops. Livingston asserts that hurricane control was a national priority of the government more than 40 years ago and that the technology was fully operational to control the weather at the time.

In this exclusive interview, Livingston explains how for decades the US government has had the power to both lessen and increase the severity of adverse weather for their own purposes.

Dr. Livingston was assigned in 1966 from the Naval weapons research Laboratory to a marine fighter squadron in Vietnam. Instead of guns, the aircraft under Livingston's control were fitted with cloud seeding equipment. "My mission was to find clouds and seed them for maximum precipitation value" he stated.

Dr. Livingston presents evidence from the Stanford research Institute, who were brought into Project Storm Fury (a weather control program) in the late sixties as a third party, which stated conclusively that knowledge of how to stop hurricanes had been uncovered and that they would be directly liable should a hurricane hit and cause extensive damage and loss of life. Four decades later and Livingston exposes how the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina could have been greatly minimized but was allowed to fully impact Gulf states for political reasons.

Having personally flown on 265 missions into the eyes of hurricanes, Livingston remarks that he was "disgusted" by the failure to lessen the impact of Katrina. Livingston's revelations that weather control has been a decades long program in which the US government has been deeply involved are particularly alarming given the abundant modern-day evidence of how chemtrails are being used to warp our environment in a secret geoengineering plot that threatens a myriad of unknown human health and ecological consequences.

In other words -as with false flags - any and all possible outcomes of an event (natural or induced) are run through think-tanks / computer simulations for any possible benefits/control for/of the very, very few over the rest of the planet's inhabitants.

Very simple, isn't it... the handling of any possible event is preplanned so as to be milked dry for the profit of the controllers... set that as a template applicable to all scales... then one can "re-think" the actual roles of FEMA or the Red Cross, etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Blacklight43 (23rd October 2017), bluestflame (29th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), genevieve (27th October 2017), Hym (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Krist (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Orph (24th October 2017), Patient (23rd October 2017), Reinhard (23rd October 2017), silverfish (23rd October 2017), sllim11 (24th October 2017), Sophocles (23rd October 2017), Sunny (24th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd October 2017), Tintin (24th October 2017), TrumanCash (25th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Awesome Herve! Proofs make the case. Download, correlate, distribute.

I've known about the scalar EM connection to weather modification since '86 and I'm not even in a career connected to any of it, outside of all of us living in it. Curiosity feeds the truth. I talk to listen and absorb it all. In listening I hear some real world confirmations, the personal experiences of those things we should all know.

Thank You!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Noelle (23rd October 2017), Sunny (24th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

....In other words -as with false flags - any and all possible outcomes of an event (natural or induced) are run through think-tanks / computer simulations for any possible benefits/control for/of the very, very few over the rest of the planet's inhabitants.....
    Yes.... also all possible events during the event. Meaning....the calculations of when to generate more wind this direction if this occurs or less wind if that occurs...etc. would also have been anticipated.

So re: the Mountain Home person reporting nothing unusual just dangerous wind.... The wind was noted by many to be highly unusual, sudden and extreme and I think very likely it was a directed, engineered wind to have an excuse for the DEW targets in it's path.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

fourty-two (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), Hervé (24th October 2017), Hym (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (24th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017), Sunny (24th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Or this one, which is more appropriate to the subject here:
    Thanks for posting the videos. I got through most of the second video. They spent a lot of time criticizing the people who were quick to post videos after the fires started and alleging DEWs were involved. I thought they were a little harsh and condescending, using words like "stupid" and "gullible," though I get what they are saying. A few words of caution about jumping the gun followed by their opinions at this point would have been fine. I will watch the first video tomorrow.
    It was a bit of a 'love-in' for want of a better term wasn't it. However, I do agree. Normally I would, but, definitely next time: yes, a good idea to provide a line or primer like that. Maybe it isn't the best example video at this time either. Still, in as much as it warns about the 'rush to be first', from a responsible research attitude and methodology perspective (and dare I say forum or social media behaviour), is a valid point indeed.
    It was disappointing. They pretty much lumped all the videos questioning what the h*** had happened into the same category — not very scientific.

Some have been sensationalist, for sure. But not all of them. Some asked some very responsible, intelligent, and careful questions.

If Judy Wood wants to educate people to understand some aspects of physics better, then there's her chance... to do just that.

It's not smart, wise or kind to criticize people for asking her to comment on strange phenomena — precisely because they recognize she is an expert.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), Hervé (24th October 2017), Hym (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), muxfolder (24th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017), Sunny (24th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2017), Tintin (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

I still need answers as to where did so much of the stone/brickwork go ? only dust.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A possible explanation for the melted aluminum, from Jim Stone:
    Nuclear magnetic resonance frequency

This may be how the "car melting" and "wtc beam vanish" phenomenons happened
    All atoms have a nuclear magnetic resonance frequency. This is a frequency the atoms of an element will resonate at if it is applied to that element.

Isotopes within an element group will have a different frequency than the base element. A chart of the frequencies for specific elements is here, but I doubt it is optimal because Google referred it, it is publicly posted in a police state, and conflicts with what is in my CRC handbook.

At any rate, you can at least get an idea of what I am talking about.

If you use a transmitter to hit specific elements with a specific frequency, you can cause the atoms of that element to move a LOT more than they normally would at whatever temperature they happen to be at. And since increased temperature equals increased atomic movement, applying a frequency to an element that causes it to resonate will simulate the effects of heat, without actually getting it hot.

It is possible to cold melt elements this way if the applied frequency is strong enough.

Obviously, since the police state knows everyone has easy access to parts that could be used to build an appropriate transmitter, they want the information obscured at all costs, and the linked MIT chart contains data that would be hard to work with in real life. It is probably accurate given the conditions they state, but there are much easier numbers to work with out there.

Find an old CRC handbook from let's say 1973 and use that. There was no motivation at that time to screw people over.

Anyway, this would explain how the aluminum engines and rims melted and flowed across the ground like pancake syrup, despite the fires not being anywhere near hot enough to do it. I believe the metals were coaxed into behaving that way via an applied signal that caused them to flow without actually being very hot.
    In case one tried to get to Jim's regular site (http://82.221.129.208/) without success, here is the cause:
    RUNNING ON THE PRIMARY BACKUP SERVER
    The vegas files came close to maxing out the main server, so I sent the site over to this one. There are five more backup servers but where they are will remain a mystery until they are needed.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Hym (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Orph (25th October 2017), seko (25th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #131
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Jim Stone's Backup Server:
    Supremely weird and extremely damning

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to rip out all foundations of homes burned in Santa Rosa Every last doubt about directed energy weapons being used to torch California just vanished. Residents who lost their homes have no choice - they must wait for the Army Corps of Engineers to rip out the foundations of their burned out homes before they can rebuild. Why would the Army Corps of Engineers have to be involved AT ALL if someone did not want them to be? Why is it not as easy as getting a sledge hammer and shovel to start over, or calling a contractor if that is how you wanted to do it?

People are not going to be allowed to do it. Instead, the Corps of Engineers is going to go through, rip everything out, and people are worried about them ripping out perfectly good foundations, rather than asking the real question:
    Why are they showing up at every burned home, even if people want it done differently?
    Here's a nice key question: If the corps of engineers are showing up to help, why are they only ripping things out, and not rebuilding anything? Why are they there AT ALL?

There would be no reason for them to
    1. show up,

2. force their way in, even if you can pay to have someone else do it all, and

3, only destroy what is left and then leave,
    No reason at all, unless their real objective is to destroy all evidence that it was directed energy weapons that destroyed many of the homes, as many people online have speculated.

They are there to perform destruction of evidence. And in doing so, they are stopping people from rebuilding, people who want to start TODAY, not after the government is all done seizing their property and doing with it what they will.

Since when is a wild fire a reason for the government to take control of your residential property inside city limits, and slow you in your recovery, when you have a contractor right there, ready to go, to rebuild it all? That is a new one, I never heard of that!

The LA times did not ask the same questions I did, but they at least make it clear what is going on if you read between the lines. SEE THIS.

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR HERE: The Corps of Engineers is not wanted to be there by homeowners. The Corps of Engineers is ONLY, AND I MEAN ONLY there to rip out what was left after the fires, many of which were extraordinarily suspicious.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2017), avid (26th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Hym (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), onevoice (25th October 2017), Orph (25th October 2017), seko (25th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

From Jim Stone's Backup Server:
    Supremely weird and extremely damning

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to rip out all foundations of homes burned in Santa Rosa Every last doubt about directed energy weapons being used to torch California just vanished. Residents who lost their homes have no choice - they must wait for the Army Corps of Engineers to rip out the foundations of their burned out homes before they can rebuild. Why would the Army Corps of Engineers have to be involved AT ALL if someone did not want them to be? Why is it not as easy as getting a sledge hammer and shovel to start over, or calling a contractor if that is how you wanted to do it?

People are not going to be allowed to do it. Instead, the Corps of Engineers is going to go through, rip everything out, and people are worried about them ripping out perfectly good foundations, rather than asking the real question:
    Why are they showing up at every burned home, even if people want it done differently?
    Here's a nice key question: If the corps of engineers are showing up to help, why are they only ripping things out, and not rebuilding anything? Why are they there AT ALL?

There would be no reason for them to
    1. show up,

2. force their way in, even if you can pay to have someone else do it all, and

3, only destroy what is left and then leave,
    No reason at all, unless their real objective is to destroy all evidence that it was directed energy weapons that destroyed many of the homes, as many people online have speculated.

They are there to perform destruction of evidence. And in doing so, they are stopping people from rebuilding, people who want to start TODAY, not after the government is all done seizing their property and doing with it what they will.

Since when is a wild fire a reason for the government to take control of your residential property inside city limits, and slow you in your recovery, when you have a contractor right there, ready to go, to rebuild it all? That is a new one, I never heard of that!

The LA times did not ask the same questions I did, but they at least make it clear what is going on if you read between the lines. SEE THIS.

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR HERE: The Corps of Engineers is not wanted to be there by homeowners. The Corps of Engineers is ONLY, AND I MEAN ONLY there to rip out what was left after the fires, many of which were extraordinarily suspicious.
    I wonder if many will be indirectly forced to relocate, with the Corps involved now and the time that it will take to clean up. The article notes that housing was in demand before the fires. And those whose houses were not destroyed, what will it do to the property values, being surrounded by devastation?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Hervé (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

From Jim Stone's Backup Server:Supremely weird and extremely damning

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to rip out all foundations of homes burned in Santa Rosa Every last doubt about directed energy weapons being used to torch California just vanished.
    Is Jim saying the Army Corps of Engineers are using ripping out the foundations as an excuse to gain first deep access to the property and remove other evidence, or that the foundations themselves hold some damning evidence or both?

added: FYI, Jim's links to the LA Times are misleading. None originated with the LA Times itself, their article is a word for word reprint from the local Santa Rosa Press Democrat.
    Last edited by waves; 25th October 2017 at 18:43.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Hervé (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017), TargeT (25th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Why would the Army Corps of Engineers have to be involved AT ALL if someone did not want them to be?
    Because it's a federally recognized "major disaster" (POTUS declared it... lots of things happen once that happens), and honestly "building code" is only loosely followed and highly dependent on the inspection process... with wide spread massive failures such as on my island, or in these fires a lot of the "building code" adherence is being brought into question. The Corp doesn't make money by cutting corners like contractors do.

We have a lot of the same things happening here, but it's centered around roof rebuilds.

I don't see this as much evidence of anything... well maybe evidence that the federal government doesn't trust the local governments inspection process.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Hervé (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Why would the Army Corps of Engineers have to be involved AT ALL if someone did not want them to be?
    I don't see this as much evidence of anything...
    Hmmmmmmmmmm. I don't agree with you on that. I live in southern California, and we get wildfires every year. Obviously, some years are worse than others. We've had many, many times when wildfires totally destroy neighborhoods and homes. And in all the years, and all the fires, not once, EVER, have I heard of the Army Corps of Engineers coming in and cleaning things up. Doesn't happen. We've never had the National Guard come in and put a neighborhood on lockdown either. And if it's true that people who lived there are told not to touch anything of their destroyed property?????

So no, I don't agree that this is "business as usual". And if it is all on the up-and-up, why can't they (the military and the government types), show some transparency. Maybe there is truly nothing "sinister" going on here. But I'm not willing to believe that.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th October 2017), Hervé (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Sunny (26th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #136
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

don't forget agenda 2030 ( ignore the bit about trump in the header )

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th October 2017), Hervé (26th October 2017), Noelle (26th October 2017), TargeT (26th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    . And in all the years, and all the fires, not once, EVER, have I heard of the Army Corps of Engineers coming in and cleaning things up. Doesn't happen. We've never had the National Guard come in and put a neighborhood on lockdown either.
    how many were declared federal disasters?

If it was declared a disaster at the federal level this type of thing will happen every time; they are putting a LOT of money out during these times and try very hard to ensure it goes where it's needed.

This can cause weird actions like in California.

Here we were told not to clean up parks because it would interfere with the insurance and recovery funding if it was done before inspectors could do their thing.

So no, I don't agree that this is "business as usual". And if it is all on the up-and-up, why can't they (the military and the government types), show some transparency. Maybe there is truly nothing "sinister" going on here. But I'm not willing to believe that.
    It's not business as usual, but it's certainly not uncommon, Cali has had 250 disasters declared since 1953.

And if it is all on the up-and-up, why can't they (the military and the government types), show some transparency. Maybe there is truly nothing "sinister" going on here. But I'm not willing to believe that.
    The military and government are both huge bureaucracies, half the time one department isn't aware of what another is doing, there's conflicts all the time and even when you are "in it" it's hard to answer questions outside of your specific field.

A lot of this can look suspicious, but usually it's just boring when all the details come together.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Hervé (26th October 2017), Noelle (26th October 2017), Orph (26th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 times in 839 posts

If it was declared a disaster at the federal level this type of thing will happen every time;

It's not business as usual, but it's certainly not uncommon,
    But that was the point of my post. It doesn't happen every time. In fact, it never happens. We have wildfires here every year. Houses and structures burn. Sometimes entire neighborhoods burn. As much so or more than what happened up north. And we've never had the A.C. of E. show up. Nor the Nat. Guard either. Federal disaster or not, these actions are not normal.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Hervé (27th October 2017), Noelle (26th October 2017), Sunny (27th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

If it was declared a disaster at the federal level this type of thing will happen every time;

It's not business as usual, but it's certainly not uncommon,
    But that was the point of my post. It doesn't happen every time. In fact, it never happens. We have wildfires here every year. Houses and structures burn. Sometimes entire neighborhoods burn. As much so or more than what happened up north. And we've never had the A.C. of E. show up. Nor the Nat. Guard either. Federal disaster or not, these actions are not normal.
    We received National Guard help during Hurricane Irma and maybe Hurricane Floyd too. Maybe Army Corps was here but I did not know about it because I had no access to the news for about a week. But the two other disasters that I lived through in Central Florida -- the "historic" wildfires of 1998 and the tornado outbreak in 1998, one of the state's deadliest -- I don't recall the presence of National Guard or Army Corps.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), TargeT (27th October 2017)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here comes the drip by drip priming of locals who lost everything with Agenda 21/2030 concepts right before they're all going to be hit with unexpected limitations and expenses in rebuilding along with their grossly inadequate insurance payouts.

Is this what a non-profit org that's a glossy looking front for Agenda 21/2030 looks like?
    http://www.postcarbon.org/fellows/
    http://www.postcarbon.org/about-us/

Suddenly appearing in our extreme leftist weekly free paper is this article from someone from it: https://www.bohemian.com/northbay/up...nt?oid=4294278

Up to Code
    Rebuilding for resilience in the face of future disasters
    BY RICHARD HEINBERG

.....Since so many threats cluster around climate change, it makes sense to rebuild so as not to exacerbate global warming. Sonoma County could take a cue from Greensburg, Kan., a town devastated by a category five tornado in 2007. Greensburg decided to rebuild as "the greenest town in America," with renewable energy and LEED-certified municipal buildings.

Crisis can be an opportunity, if we choose to see it that way.

Richard Heinberg is senior fellow at the Post Carbon Institute and a contributor to 'The 'Community Resilience Reader.'

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

bluestflame (27th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast