+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inter-dimensional ET contact

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Inter-dimensional ET contact

I invite you to this very interesting conversation between Jimmy Church and Anthony F. Sanchez related to the topic inter-dimensional ET contact.

How does it work.
    What is possible.
    What is not possible.
    How do they come here.
    Can we go to a 4 dimensional space reality.
    Where do they come from and how do they get here.

Lots of really interesting ideas presented...

Ep. 735 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Anthony F. Sanchez : Inter-Dimensional ET Contact : LIVE

From what I experienced in my visit in what I understand to be the 4th density, I learned that the spirit can detach from a realm and that when that happens, the time and space of the realm that you have exited, goes into a sleep/suspend mode relative to your consciousness. Although it is possible that it also stops existing at that point, I did not learn that. I just observed it froze (I saw myself frozen in a standing position as I left the realm) and that I was floating away from it while it was still in that suspended single time space state. It was kind of like a "video frame". To me this was an indication that if while you are in spirit all "space" in creation beyond the spiritual realm is in sleep mode, it means you can in spirit go from any point to any other point in creation in an instant - the target time space waits for you and is set in play mode upon entering the target space/target realm. Furthermore, if I just saw a fraction of it - a single time space frame - but that there are actually all time+space frames in existence to your availability in the spiritual realm similarly to the video frame I saw I left, then that means you can travel in time and space to any such time and space combination available in creation and do all kinds of things, for instance repeat some event in some particular life over and over as many times as you choose. From that perspective, every next moment of your life could be infinitely important to you, since it could be something you forever might be able to and want to re-experience - contrasted by maybe an almost infinite other perspectives that would further color that moment in very meaningful ways. A bit similar to the joy of dusting off some old gaming console to re-live some epic gaming experiences.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 13th October 2017 at 20:33.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th October 2017), chris_walker (16th October 2017), EFO (16th October 2017), findingneo (14th October 2017), Hazelfern (15th October 2017), loc333 (13th October 2017), mab777 (13th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), Universoul (7th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Inter-dimensional ET contact

Whitlove, try us spacebar editing befor paste n coopy

From Bill: Rawhide68, try using a spellchecker before posting.
    (And also, try seeing what you write from another's point of view, and then checking whether it makes any sense or not!)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2017 at 15:32.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Here's a question, How would a multi-dimensional entity appear to our senses? Have some video of what I believe are them and made inferences on how they present in our 3D. In particular consider how time might be affected.
    Last edited by mojo; 14th October 2017 at 16:49.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (16th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Here's a question, How would a multi-dimensional entity appear to our senses? Have some video of what I believe are them and made inferences on how they present in our 3D. In particular consider how time might be affected.
    Good question mojo.

When looking at the human design, I think that the human body is in a vibrational rate that is in resonance with the attached spirit's vibrational rate. They are vibrationally inter-locked, meaning that the spirit is attached vibrationally not only to the realm but to a subset of the realm - precisely to a given part of the realm. That frequency range of that particular human body, which is a subset frequency range of the realm, is wider than the current frequency range of the spirit. So in essence it is one vibration (spirit) living inside of another vibration (particular human body), that in turn is living inside of another vibration (realm). (could be other levels in between) When the spiritual frequency increases then the frequency of the matter that the human body consists of is probably also increasing to its max capacity and no more. I think that if you would analyze the structure of the matter of the body when this happens, you would see signs of more and more complex geometric structures forming out of the higher and higher frequency the matter expresses. The skin would probably turn quite red-ish and the effect of gravity would decrease because of the density release. But when the body biologically is unable to vibrate faster, then by design the spirit is probably detaching from the body at that point, becomes one with/in resonance with the frequency of the matter external to the body and then when the spirit's vibration goes out of range with that, then at some point it has such a high vibration that it goes beyond the upper frequency barrier of that current realm's frequency range. It is at that point it is in the spiritual realm.

So if it is a matter of the biological design of a being, then higher vibrational beings are probably attached to whatever objects part of our current realm that has a corresponding matter vibration rate. I am thinking it could be like a small sun type structure, because the sun is within the vibrational range of our realm. Like a floating white orb a bit similar to our sun. It could be that a spirit's gravity on matter is higher at higher energy density, so hence I'm thinking it is likely that when a spirit of a high vibration enters our realm, its gravity makes particles with a corresponding atomic weight in our realm start circling around it and automatically forms a sphere with particles that are in resonance with the spirit of that 4th density being. At that point it has almost no density at all (in relative terms), just very high energy density (in relative terms), so it is very marginally affected by the gravity caused by the spirit of the earth. It is just moving around very freely and unlimited, when its frequency goes beyond the earth's range it goes out of phase and becomes translucent. Due to its high frequency to our eyes it is extremely bright up to and beyond the visible light spectrum.

I think at least some of the beings, especially the orbs, are expressing a vortex. This is because of the acceleration and de-acceleration of the vibration. When the frequency of the spirit accelerates, the frequency of the vortex accelerates with it.

I think you can see these pulsating high frequency energy beings here:

Last edited by WhiteLove; 14th October 2017 at 19:47.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

EFO (16th October 2017), mojo (14th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

The way anything "woo woo" appears mojo I think. How many ways have people seen or sensed paranormal things? From ghosts to feeling a presence to orbs (orbs can be discarnate humans, they can be aliens or other stuff which I don't know much about) folk who feel they have been abducted or discover through memory recovery they have been abducted, often see orbs pre abduction or post abduction. This is the "alien" in it's interdimensional form. They can phase in and phase out as Whitelove says, it seems. Digital cameras pick up stuff you can't see within the light spectrum of your physical eyes, but you might get the urge to take a photo for no reason and capture something, such as invisible things that behave like bugs flying around an outside light. You can't see them or feel them hitting your skin because they are phased out, but I am guessing, attracted to the electro magnetic energy of a light bulb. People catch them on their security cams. They have then had the securtiy cam on and a normal video. On the video you see them standing there with no bug like things darting about, and through the security night vision cam, you can see them dashing about aroungd the light. Night vision scopes with a recorder are good for capturing stuff you can't see and stuff you can see. Infrared on the night vision can be also used during the day to record (almost) invisible things moving about, you just don't look through the viewfinder while you have it switched on, or it will hurt your eyes I expect. When you get that raising of hairs on your arms, that might be how you sense them. A movement in your peripheral vision. Shadows. If you do CE5's they have a wide variety of light show methods to get your attention if you think you want to see it. Yes, we are of course inter-dimensionals ourselves, just in a body. We are still connected. Thoughts and all that. That is my take on it. I am really surprised this is not general knowledge here. In the same way the general stuff about ufo's is.

Something appears to come from another dimension, attracted to laser pointer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uli9AHXRoQM&t=61s

UFo's that move like koi across the screen. He is well familiar with bugs and birds. These are not birds or bugs. No idea what they are or where they are from.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuMUimMS-s

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegas.../Critters.html
    Last edited by findingneo; 17th October 2017 at 06:11. Reason: to add dimensional videos

9. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

EFO (16th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread