+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There's no faking authenticity... the Mike Paterson case

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,421 times in 5,645 posts

Default There's no faking authenticity... the Mike Paterson case

There's a rich history of interaction with Mike and Nephatia. It's great listening to them and no way it could be contrived. I truly believe one day Mike's case will be the World's leading knowledge base for understanding contact unlike any before him.

what Mike said in comments:
    Quote I gave permission for this video to be uploaded after the fact as long as there were no ads and the credit was given in the description. The channel owner obliged. I'm not surprised in the least by the negativity. It's taken me a long time dealing with my emotions over this entire journey, one that has turned very personal and has me dealing with my own personal issues. The sasquatch have been very prominent in my life and I am grateful for their presence and involvement in my life. I'm no longer out trying to show their existence through video posts, I don't care anymore although I will post when I feel the urge. I've done the work and the rest is up to those who take an interest. Yes, it's ALL real, everything I posted was authentic, the footprints, markings on my vehicle, hand woven gifts, marbles appearing from thin air (one captured on film while Chris Munch was visiting the location for three nights), the physical contact and vocals from multiple family members of Neph's family as well as the imposed images on my camera and drawings. Activity following me home, both inside and out is also a fact. Sasquatch are interdimensional which will eventually become known to the masses as we move through this paradigm shift we're in right now.
    This path has taken me down a road of truth, of self awareness and facing my inner dark side, that part of us that we all have within. Neph and family have continued to show their presence in my life when they choose. There's been activity that has followed me wherever I may be. At this point I don't care what anyone thinks, if they believe or not. I put my story out there to share my experiences and help shed some light on these beautiful ancient beings who are reaching out to many and showing us who they are and who we are. Our system is deceptive, broken and destructive. Sasquatch are truly free beings who are reaching out to us and showing us another way of existence. Their presence in my life has shown me we must face ourselves and heal ourselves within to reach a place of heart felt expanded consciousness.
    I have learned and experienced sasquatch to a degree that many others are aware of through their own ongoing experiences. There is an ancient people on this earth who are revealing their existence to humanity, connected to E.T.'s, all of which that are showing their existence to humanity at this time in a bid to wake us up and help us learn who we truly are. This is ultimately about love and the expansion of our consciousness.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (15th October 2017), Blacklight43 (16th October 2017), CaptnNemo (15th October 2017), Cardillac (16th October 2017), Franny (15th October 2017), genevieve (18th October 2017), Matt P (15th October 2017), Olaf (16th October 2017), sandy (15th October 2017), StandingWave (16th October 2017), Tintin (15th October 2017), toppy (15th October 2017), Tyy1907 (15th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Default Re: There's no faking authenticity... the Mike Paterson case

I am not sure about this one, but at least my dog had an interesting time listening to this.
    With every louder noise, he was looking around the room for somebody. But hey, he does that too when I make strange noises.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

mojo (15th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

There's a peace I get from listening to this clip. Nephatia is an outright comedian.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (15th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

I don't know the answer either but this guy Mike has been at this for many years. He would have to be quite mad to spend years out in the woods perpetrating a hoax like this.

People accuse bigfoot watchers of photographing friends in costumes. Where would anyone get such a huge variety, literally hundreds of individual types, of these costumes, go out into the woods and take pictures?

Not to mention decades of research, documentation and occasional positive lab results in this country and others...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Cardillac (16th October 2017), Jackson (16th October 2017), mojo (15th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I wonder if anyone has done a voice analysis of this to determine that it is not a human voice.

I am personally aware that some sasquatch work with the abducting Grays. In my experience they appear to act as body guards. I've also read other accounts that also characterize them as body guards, which is pretty much low level job.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th October 2017 at 00:03.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), mab777 (23rd October 2017), mojo (16th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi TrumanCash, a great thought... I was thinking that exact thing and did a check on the software and found it was very expensive... It would come in very handy with personal testimony.. Even called a few of the companies that purchased the expensive software and some wont even touch paranormal cases.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

read anthropologist Lloyd Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong"; Pye delves deeply into the Sasquatsch subject- he also provides the hair-raising story of a Swedish immigrant working as a lumberjack in Canada in the '20s who was abducted by a Bigfoot but miraculously managed to escape; the man didn't reveal his story until he was 65 and never, ever wanted any money for his story-

according to Pye there are 4 types of known hominoids (including the Yetis in the Himalayas); -then add the work/research of geneticist Dr. Melba Ketchum on this subject-

Mike has not been the only one at this for many years; these creatures most definitely exist-

be well all-

Larry

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), mojo (16th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Interesting. Does this guy have any video? Forgive me I’m on a slow connection and can’t cruise around easily.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

mojo (17th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

new upload from Mike with a female bigfoot vocalizing

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Latest video from Mike Paterson speaking about massive cover up in Sasquatch's existence by those in power, the corrupt BFRO who deliberately misleading people, etc.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

mojo (13th December 2021), mokosh (13th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread