+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live from Puerto Rico after Maria "the witch"..I meant the hurricane

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Live from Puerto Rico after Maria "the witch"..I meant the hurricane

If there is ever a time to dust off those so called over-unity devices its now folks..greetings from the almost decimated "Garden of Eden" Puerto Rico. I may not be able to update here as quickly as I like because I have to "climb a coconut tree" to get a signal to make this post. Questions comments?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), bennycog (21st October 2017), fourty-two (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), Mike (21st October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), sunwings (20th October 2017), tessie999 (20th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Live from Puerto Rico after Maria "the witch"..I meant the hurricane

Appreciate a from the ground, or should I say, tree report. It is so hard to imagine the devastation you all have endured there. The one report I saw on the Weather Channel showed how a bridge had been washed out, so I'm sure there were MANY bridges washed out. What I keep asking is WHO had it in for Puerto Rico?! I know it sounds trite, but you all HAVE been in our thoughts & prayers, truly! Keep us posted on any "progress".

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), justntime2learn (21st October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), sunwings (20th October 2017), tessie999 (20th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Live from Puerto Rico after Maria "the witch"..I meant the hurricane

Thanks Foxie Loxie, If I didn't love this place I would have escaped from here as fast as my legs could carry me. I visited a nearby town called Utuado the other day, I tell you it was like a MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) had been exploded there.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), fourty-two (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), justntime2learn (23rd October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), tessie999 (20th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Please explain, more descriptions, this is serious, we need imagery, are tesla-style devices implicated?
    Why are so many areas cut off to folk who want to access their homes/cremated stuff. Surely they are entitled to access? OK, underground fires still may smoulder, but this is so restrictive, damping down must be done.
    That area of total destruction should never have happened, it was ‘enabled’ for a land-grab, and who benefits?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), tessie999 (20th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Here's an Infowars report on Puerto Rico, posted a week ago. Some readers here may be aware of it.

Is it accurate? I have a close friend, with family in PR, who says it's not. I'd be most interested in hearing more from any Avalon members who are actually there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), justntime2learn (21st October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's an Infowars report on Puerto Rico, posted a week ago. Some readers here may be aware of it.

Is it accurate? I have a close friend, with family in PR, who says it's not. I'd be most interested in hearing more from any Avalon members who are actually there.

I have a friend who's there helping after She left Dallas.

I asked if this video is true:

Her Response on Oct.11th:

"Sorry this is not true.. . No donations are being held back from the people. Probably word of mouth propaganda from people in distress. I have been here in several cities for over a week down.. Some towns on the west side did not get food because the roads were blocked.. Food and supplies were dropped from helicopters and some we hand delivered on foot. They did ration water to 6 bottles each when the airport was closed. Now stuff is pouring in. See my Post today for a complete update"

Oct 12th:

"MORNING FAMILY. UPDATE: 10/12/17 We are still here on the ground providing humanitarian assistance with volunteer doctors, medical & mental health services, including immunizations, hygiene & sanitation health kits. Nearly three weeks after Hurricane Maria; Puerto Rico is still in crisis mode. There are still 5,742 people in 108 shelters on the island. Only 392 miles of Puerto Rico's 5,073 miles of roads are open. 87% are still without power, 53% percent of residents now have cellular services and 64 percent have drinking water (though the boiling water order still remains in effect); roughly one in 4 grocery stores are still closed. All airports and federally maintained ports are open; some with restrictions. All hospitals (67) are open and operating, but only 25 have electricity. The others remain on backup power systems, and most are without air conditioning. The U.S. Navy's floating hospital, the USNS Comfort, arrived in Puerto Rico last week. On Tuesday, the 894-foot-long ship departed San Juan for Aguadilla. Gas stations are open but rationing."

"Yes this year is really ending on a sad note. People in Houston are still suffering. i am thankful to be able to lend a hand."

Oct. 15th:

"UPDATE: ****DAY 22 ***COVERED SEVERAL DEVASTATED TOWNS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS BRINGING IN NECESSITIES. AND SOME FOLKS STILL DO NOT HAVE NEEDED FOOD, SHELTER, WATER, MEDICINE!! CAN WE PLEASE PUT PEOPLE FIRST? End of rant!"

She hasn't posted anything negative after that, but I could ask ...

Chuck
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2017), avid (21st October 2017), Bill Ryan (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), skogvokter (22nd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the video. I am not convinced it's 100 percent correct especially on the trucking strike. However there were rumors of corruption and people keeping food supplies instead of distributing it. I think that has reduced somewhat after reports of investigation by the FBI. Things are getting better faster in other areas while other areas are still catching up. I will try to upload photos and videos as soon as I am able.
    Last edited by bones; 23rd October 2017 at 15:19.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi avid, you are correct this is some serious stuff. My "joke" about over-unity was actually not a joke. If you guys can point us to devices that can be easy to make since there are not many supplies and things have to be sourced from the US main land, I would be thrilled. Some are saying it could be over a year before some areas can have electricity. This is time for action if someone has a device or idea that can be easily implemented please send a message privately or otherwise..thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I just asked friends for an update who are there and will relay the message as soon as I receive it.

I may be there soon as I volunteered yesterday to go and help on the food lines.

You can sign up for numerous ways to help, like me here: http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/hurricaneirmasignup

I was sent this email and will attach all links after pasting:

Charles --

Thank you for signing up to volunteer. Please share our work with anyone you know who can contribute. You can also find regular updates on our face book page here.

If you or anyone you know is in need of emergency services on the island, please find the government agency emergency numbers here.

While we will do donation drives when needed, our primary goal is to ensure our island receives all of the direct immediate disaster relief it needs. This means forcing our elected officials in Congress to treat Puerto Rico with the same urgency as other natural disasters.

Please contact your congressional representatives and demand that Puerto Rico receive full and complete FEMA support and reimbursement.

Secondly, on October 1st, the CT Puerto Rican Agenda as part of the Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief Network will be hosting a fundraiser and information session at 95 Park St in Hartford. Please join us and share our event with your friends and family in CT.

We at the CT Puerto Rican Agenda appreciate the outpouring of support we received already, and we look forward to uniting our diaspora community around helping our people weather another storm.

Jason Ortiz, CT Puerto Rican Agenda President
    http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/

Links:

http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/hurricaneirmasignup
    https://www.facebook.com/NPRACT/?ref=bookmarks
    http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/h...e_irma_support
    http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/c...cted_officials
    https://maps.google.com/?q=95+Park+S...gmail&source=g
    https://www.facebook.com/events/778268752346897/
    http://www.ctpuertoricanagenda.com/
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

My friend who is in PR sent this last night in reference to the video:

"Not true... Also, there's no trucker strike the trucker's in Puerto Rico are victims of the hurricane which is why they are not driving ... the Army has truck drivers that could have moved the trucks but they were disorganized .....they should be doing the driving.. about 90% of the trucks have now moved out now and are delivering Goods to stores as well as victims

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread