+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst 1 15 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #481
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

thanks Bill
    the list of highly suspect things that dont add up are many. I am always amazed that people dont have questions and dismiss things so quickly , and then blame myself and others for having simple logical questions. the term "conspiracy theory" has to be one of the most successful patterning and brainwashing concepts ever
    If these events were real and true, then all questions should willingly and happily be answered.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Jambo (10th January 2024), mojo (20th November 2023), Nasu (19th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #482
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

An excellent short (12-minute) piece by Redacted:

Head of Russia's Space Agency Drops Bombshell Claim: Did America Fake the Moon Landing?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Nasu (19th November 2023), ronny (11th May 2023), thepainterdoug (11th May 2023), Violet3 (11th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #483
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

Having been brought up in an academic environment, with two university professors as parents, I came to my own conclusion that we most likely live in a closed system (terrarium) where the two main celestial bodies are local and non-physical while the dome above is liquid (could be condensed Helium, glowing blue from Sun's IR emissions). We probably live in those times meant to be as a lesson on how life without God would be. And we are probably being globally governed by demonic possessed individuals, all colluding on targeting God's creations: humans, animals, plants ,water and air.

Going on space missions and "probing Uranus" serves two purposes: it allows for a massive public funds embezzlement and it fuels the infinite and chaotic universe theory pushing us further away from creation and God.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Jad (11th May 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), Moss Rose (11th May 2023), ronny (11th May 2023), Seeclearly (11th May 2023), Violet3 (11th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #484
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 times in 167 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An excellent short (12-minute) piece by Redacted:

Head of Russia's Space Agency Drops Bombshell Claim: Did America Fake the Moon Landing?

I've had so many arguments about this with the family.
    Personally I believe all the video footage was pre-filmed.
    You have a powerful Country about to do something amazing, where problems could arise and would be a stain upon them... I think the video (wrong shadow angles, etc) was fake.

I do believe America did indeed go to the moon, and even placed reflectors upon it.
    Reflectors that are used regularly to measure the distance of the moon from the earth.
    Apparently the moon is moving roughly 4cm away from Earth each year by those laser reflection measurements.

Summary - i believe the USA went to the moon, but the video was pre-recorded and fake for safety (embarrasment) reasons.
    Ultimately... who knows!
    Last edited by Jambo; 3rd July 2023 at 15:13. Reason: spelling

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Nasu (19th November 2023), ronny (10th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #485
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jambo (here)
    Summary - i believe the USA went to the moon, but the video was pre-recorded and fake for safety (embarrassment) reasons.
    Yes, I'm as sure as I can be that's the combo of what happened (and why so many of the discussions go round and round in a kind of endless orbit ).

Other things occurred as well, though, and there's evidence to suggest that US astronauts (or maybe all humans) were barred from returning, at least publicly. Whether anyone can land on the moon again in (say) the next 5-10 years or so will be very interesting to watch play out.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Jambo (11th May 2023), kfm27917 (20th November 2023), kudzy (11th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Nasu (19th November 2023), thepainterdoug (12th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #486
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

And planetary stays on the Moon, you think about it ❓, Edgar Cayce talks about it in these books

from the book “the universe of Edgar Cayce extract p.410/411: According to the astrological aspects, we can find a stay made on the Moon by this entity. Hence, the lunar influence on this native. Never sleep with your face exposed to the moonlight!
    There is also a lot to be said about exposure to the Sun's rays. Because Moon and Sun govern the emotions (Reading 1401-1).

As the Sun is a source of life – in terrestrial materiality – the beauty of the Earth's satellite, experienced in these lunar stays, from where the soul of the individual leaves to travel to these other planets […] gives a vital experience to the entity or soul when it passes by (Reading 805-4)

The inhabitants of the Moon, satellite of the Earth, preceded those who adapted to matter and came to live on the Earth in material form. And this entity was among those who thus lived on the Moon, it remains very influenced by the two stays it made there. (Reading 264-2)

The entity visited the Moon. Hence over the years, as she develops, this fact that, although beautiful in body and knowing how to express herself, she appears as an inconsistent person. (Reading 1620-2)

Sun and Moon are both also essential to the proper functioning of our organs: Thus astrologically, in the solar system to which the Earth belongs, the other celestial bodies have an influence on the control centers of the human body, like the Sun on the brain, the Moon on sex. (Reading 2608-1)

Everything that is “Water” element in our body is governed by the Moon, this is what classical astrology says. The Moon has mastery over the waters, because in the beginning our own planet, Earth, was launched into orbit. The creation of the other planets, originally, assigned them the function of governing the destiny of all created matter. Exactly as the division of waters, which took place under the action of the Moon, is still governed by it, on its path around the Earth (Reading 3744-3)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

mojo (20th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #487
    United States Avalon Member NASA Apollo Cartographer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The conspiracy theory that 'The moon landings were fake, we never went to the moon' has been proven to be a hoax with 3rd party satellite confirmation by China and India. They have released satellite imagery of the landing sites with various objects left on the surface, for example the Lunar Module Eagle descent stage at Tranquility Base.

I was involved with a select team in our Agency DMA (now called the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) working a NASA contract with our agency that mapped the landing sites; I know positively that the Apollo landings happened but I'll let the 3rd party evidence speak the truth. I'm not going to argue the point that has been proven by 3rd parties; this is all I have to say on this hoax proven to be false.

I can understand why 72 year old astronaut Buzz Aldrin punched a moon-landing denier that was harassing Aldrin right up in his face.

A good link that covers the Apollo landing sites:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-..._Moon_landings
    Last edited by NASA Apollo Cartographer; 19th November 2023 at 02:35.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NASA Apollo Cartographer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2023), Ewan (19th November 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th November 2023), kfm27917 (20th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (19th November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2023), Vangelo (19th November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

15. Link to Post #488
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Undoubtedly it's a hoax -- that the landings were faked that is. It's a junk conspiracy to entice and lure (and preoccupy) the conspiratorially minded, and divert them from the real conspiracy.

What that real conspiracy is is covered in plenty of places throughout this thread. In this interview I recently watched Joseph Farrell pretty much nails it down.

From 34mins to ~43mins

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (19th November 2023), onevoice (20th November 2023), T Smith (20th November 2023), Valle (19th November 2023), Vangelo (19th November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

17. Link to Post #489
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Quote Posted by NASA Apollo Cartographer (here)
    The conspiracy theory that 'The moon landings were fake, we never went to the moon' has been proven to be a hoax with 3rd party satellite confirmation by China and India. They have released satellite imagery of the landing sites with various objects left on the surface, for example the Lunar Module Eagle descent stage at Tranquility Base.

I was involved with a select team in our Agency DMA (now called the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) working a NASA contract with our agency that mapped the landing sites; I know positively that the Apollo landings happened but I'll let the 3rd party evidence speak the truth. I'm not going to argue the point that has been proven by 3rd parties; this is all I have to say on this hoax proven to be false.

I can understand why 72 year old astronaut Buzz Aldrin punched a moon-landing denier that was harassing Aldrin right up in his face.

Fascinating details in that wiki page, like how Apollo 13’s successful return depended on one single unclouded telescope, and a 20” refractor at that.

I sent it to my friend, a planet watcher (I’ve attended 2 of his viewing ops, top of a mall parkade in southing Edmonton) and moon astronaut enthusiast. Have yet to hear back from him, but I’m confident to say thanks from both of us.

For the record, abt the thread-title question, I’ve never had any doubt. On vacation in the late 60’s, my dad (flew military in WWII and CW Europe) motioned to the moon and said about a/the landing. This was on a car+camper-trailer vaycay in Italy (from an RCAF base in Germany), and I went to sleep watching that full moon from my bed in our short long-roof swapped tow-car (standard tranny).

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ewan (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Vangelo (20th November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

19. Link to Post #490
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,586 times in 8,700 posts

Quote Posted by NASA Apollo Cartographer (here)

Well it's understandable for conspiracy-oriented folks to have their doubts when many of the public NASA video and photos of the (monkeys on the moon) part of the event are so obviously faked (speaking of hoaxes!).

(for the record I am in the they went there but had secret tech help and provided faked videos of the event which will always cast doubts on just what is the real story)

Then you have interviews like this from Buzz or others which at times have seemed to have exhibited signs of mind-control or programming.

And for no attempt to return made again in over 50 years via a public space program also encourages doubts...

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/...432112212?s=20

Follow the thread built in reverse.

Buzz tells the girl his favorite part about space was going there..

But then says it didn't happen?

Is Buzz losing his mind? He is literally a conspiracy theorists dream.

Is it possible all of this messaging is being done on purpose? If he is exposing the truth then why is he being allowed to continue talking like this? Who is really in control?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th November 2023 at 21:03.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ewan (20th November 2023), Ivanhoe (21st November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

21. Link to Post #491
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Buzz tells the girl his favorite part about space was going there..

But then says it didn't happen?
    He does word things strangely, maybe it's his age. It's possible where he says "it didn't happen" he's referring to their retuning to the moon (which never did happen) as per the question posed to him.

But who knows. Maybe, just maybe, he's not sure anymore if he did in fact go to the moon. He may not remember, due to this:

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Then you have interviews like this from Buzz or others which at times have seemed to have exhibited signs of mind-control or programming
    I don't think there's any doubt Aldrin (and Armstrong) were the victims of memory tampering and mind control. See this post, re Aldrin's breakdown at a Las Vegas conference in July, 1970. Edgar Mitchell too (Apollo 14), whose memories of the mission were literally wiped from his brain, and even hypno-regression failed to recover them. What did they know? What did they see up there? That's the truth behind the moon-landings, what's at stake and what the powers that be are protecting.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (20th November 2023), Ivanhoe (21st November 2023), mojo (20th November 2023), mountain_jim (20th November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

23. Link to Post #492
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,547 times in 5,657 posts

Quote The conspiracy theory that 'The moon landings were fake, we never went to the moon' has been proven to be a hoax with 3rd party satellite confirmation by China and India. They have released satellite imagery of the landing sites with various objects left on the surface, for example the Lunar Module Eagle descent stage at Tranquility Base.
    Hi, Not necessarily true.... Those objects on the moon could have gotten there by unmanned craft and still hold firm that it was unmanned aircraft that landed on the moon. The early NASA spacecraft did not have protection for humans to go through the Van Allen Radiation belt and they would have to pass through it to get there. Even today when you see the new designs for manned space travel they put a lot of effort to protect the astronauts from radiation, nothing like the lack of in early flights before.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ewan (21st November 2023), Ivanhoe (21st November 2023), mountain_jim (21st November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Yoda (21st November 2023)

25. Link to Post #493
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,991 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)

I don't think there's any doubt Aldrin (and Armstrong) were the victims of memory tampering and mind control. See this post, re Aldrin's breakdown at a Las Vegas conference in July, 1970. Edgar Mitchell too (Apollo 14), whose memories of the mission were literally wiped from his brain, and even hypno-regression failed to recover them. What did they know? What did they see up there? That's the truth behind the moon-landings, what's at stake and what the powers that be are protecting.
    I can't remember the exact segment from a fascinating UFO conference from a few years back, which I have saved to the library, but Jon Rappoport (who may admittedly have lost his way a little with the whole Covid thing) spoke about there being an almost spiritual element in the mesospheric environment ie not quite mind control per se, but, an other dimensional aspect on the edge of 'space'.

Actually, here it is, from the Secret Space Programme conference from 2014. Well worth a listen. (Ps. in answer to the OP: yes, we've been to the moon, often )

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2023), Ewan (21st November 2023), Ivanhoe (21st November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st November 2023), mojo (21st November 2023), mountain_jim (21st November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Vangelo (20th November 2023), Violet3 (21st November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

27. Link to Post #494
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    yes, we've been to the moon, often
    And yes, my strong personal opinion is that we have indeed.

When we were there, why Apollo missions never returned after the 1970s, what the heck happened after that, how we got there back in 1969 and maybe also later, and what we may not have been told about any of this at all, is, let's just say, the subject of much interesting speculation.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (21st November 2023), kudzy (21st November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st November 2023), mojo (21st November 2023), mountain_jim (21st November 2023), onevoice (22nd November 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Tintin (20th November 2023), Violet3 (21st November 2023), Yoda (21st November 2023)

29. Link to Post #495
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,547 times in 5,657 posts

I thought this video was helpful in how they may have gotten through the Van Allen belt.... So I have to reconsider my above statement...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ewan (22nd November 2023), Jambo (10th January 2024), meat suit (22nd November 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2023)

31. Link to Post #496
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eZRD9hJCL9cS

Source: https://proza.ru/2023/11/25/647

(English translation by Yandex)

Neuroset USA - Google - considers the photo from the moon a fake!
    Ivan Ivanov 232
    US NEED "GUGL" RECOGNIZED NASA's SNIMS WITH LUNA FALSHIVE!

Based on materials:
    - Senator State Duma A. Pushkova;
    - Associate Professor VGIK L. Konovalov;
    - operator, director from Minsk Yu. Elkhova.

WHAT IS NOW?
    Neuro; navy network (also an artificial neural network, INS, or just neuros; t) — mathematical model, as well as its software or hardware embodiment, built on the principle of organization and functioning of biological neural networks — networks of nerve cells of a living organism.

PART 1.
    GOSDUMA SENATOR A. PUSHKOV FILLED THAT THE GUGL NEEDS FOR THE FIXING
    US FOTOKADRIA JACCOB WITH LUNA.

"...Alexey Pushkov, chairman of the Federation Council Commission on Information Policy, said that the fake photo of the NASA lunar mission proved to be in a neural place. He posted the corresponding publication in his Telegram channel:
    « Already, neural networks find that photographs depicting American astronauts on the moon are fake. And this conclusion was made by the American (!) neural from Google », — said the senator.

According to Pushkov, human intelligence « is quite enough » to determine whether these photographs are fake, but the conclusion of the neural network no longer dismisses any doubts. Pushkov did not provide photographs and links as an illustration of his position....".

PART 2.
    AT THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON THE PERFORMANCE INTELLECT B. PUTIN
    ADDITIONAL THAT ALL US PHOTOSED FOR THE FOTOCADE
    WITH Luna FAVING FEYKES!

The American neural network considered fake photographs taken during the US lunar missions. This was told to Russian President Vladimir Putin at the exhibition as part of the conference "Journey to the World of Artificial Intelligence".
    International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence Journey (AIJ 2023) on « General AI Revolution: New Opportunities » was held in Moscow on November 22-24, 2023. AT. Putin took part in the plenary session of this International Conference on Science and Recent Achievements in Artificial Intelligence, the Role of Neurosettes in the Implementation of State Initiatives, as well as the popularization of technology among young people.
    During the inspection of the exhibition, Vladimir Putin got acquainted with the decisions of Sberbank on the recognition of fake photos and videos. The head of the Sberbank data research area Nikolai Gerasimenko spoke about the experience of working with a neural network from the American company Google:

" They thought for a long time what to test. As a result, they decided to take photographs of the US lunar mission, because there are many discussions, whether they are real or not. We drove away, got such an interesting result. Here the neural network marks "red" those places that it considers fake. That is, all the objects in this photo seem fake to her".

Using the detection algorithms from Google, some of NASA's lunar photographs were analyzed, and the results were shown on the example of two photographs.

TOP NASA's FALSE PHOTO FROM THE SUBMISSION OF BEFORE THE ARTICLE.
    (Photos AS15-92-12424)

Comments of the operator, associate professor of VGIK L. Konovalova:
    "What is highlighted in red? This is, first of all, an astronaut figure, its shadow and space in the foreground, including traces on the left below.
    Apparently, artificial intelligence saw a discrepancy between the distribution of light on the mountain and the direction of the shadow from the astronaut. In addition, the neural network did not like the immensity in the foreground, it looks unnatural. A section of the mountain on the left behind the astronaut is also highlighted in red. And ALL the figure of an astronaut is also highlighted in red.
    To understand why the astronaut with the shadow did not like AI, consider in the neighborhood with which frames this picture is in the NASA photo album. It’s easy to guess that these are shots of a circular panorama.
    When small-sized dolls are removed at close range, the depth of field in the frame turns out to be small - the foreground and background go into sliciness. Pay attention to the foreground glow in the next shot.
    Here in NASA's pictures, the foreground is not sharp. The dolls used by NASA for the Apollo 15 mission panorama were slightly larger than the typical dolls used for doll cartoons.
    Neuroset discovers that the astronaut figure is fake, and sets it apart in red. Highlight red and the foreground, which should not be so blurry.....".

NASA's FALSE FOTO.
    (Photos AS15-92-12407)
    Comments L. Konovalova:

"...In addition to a lightweight doll unnaturally standing, a toy device and artificially made traces around it are highlighted. The doll itself cannot walk, so the traces of astronauts around were made with the help of a punch in the form of a ribbed galosh. I found all these traces of neuralness false.
    In addition, the shadow of the "photographer" in the lower corner is also recognized as fake. This shadow is not real, it is imprinted separately in the picture.
    I didn’t like artificial intelligence and black space in the upper left corner. Maybe the texture of the black velvet appeared there?

But as for the picture of the Chinese lunar rover on the moon, there is another picture. There is no red color at all....".

PART 3.
    OPERATOR, REGISSER Yu. ELHOVES FROM BELORUSSIY REFLECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE
    INTELLECTA (II) ON US FULL FOR LUNU.

Yu. Elkhov asked AI (ChatGRT robot) why the Americans still have not returned to the moon?

AI answer:
    "... 4. Remote research: The safety of astronauts in long space missions outside Van Allen's radiation belts is a serious problem. A high level of radiation in these areas can harm the health of astronauts. Before sending to such missions, additional research is needed and effective methods of radiation protection are developed.
    Although American astronauts have not yet returned to the moon and have not gone beyond Van Allen's radiation belts, there are plans and initiatives, such as Artemis programs and future international missions, who seek to resume exploration of the moon and outer space. The development of technology and scientific research is gradually bringing humanity closer to new space achievements and the possibility of returning to the moon and sending astronauts outside the radiation belts of Van Allen....".

Yu. Elkhov:
    "... If today scientists around the world and NASA representatives know for certain that radiation belts pose a mortal danger to the health of astronauts and astronauts, then why this was not a problem 50 years ago, when American astronauts easily and safely completed six lunar missions (there and back) on ships « Apollo » and in spacesuits without radiation protection and none of them suffered from radiation sickness and, all the more, did not die from this, and many of them are still alive and healthy?...".

AI:
    " Sorry, it's hard for me to understand you".

Yu Elkhov: (received the question)

" If today it is known to scientists around the world and NASA representatives that radiation belts pose a mortal danger to the health of astronauts and astronauts, then why this was not a problem 50 years ago, when American astronauts easily and safely completed six lunar missions (there and back) on ships « Apollo » and in spacesuits without radiation protection and none of them suffered from radiation sickness and, all the more, did not die from this, and many of them are still alive and healthy? ".

AI:

" Sorry, it's hard for me to understand you ".

CONCLUSIONS: The Americans, the creators of their nonsense with AI, forgot to insert a text block there explaining the reason for the six-fold successful flights to the moon of the last century through the powerful radiation of the V belts. Allen during the peak of solar flares: after all, AI agrees that pre-flight additional research and the development of radiation protection methods have not yet been completed. All attempts by Yu. Elkhov learned about this from AI ended unsuccessfully!

PART 4.
    COMMENTARY OF THE ARTICLE AUTORA.

Of course, B. Putin has long known that the lunar epic of the United States is an inept scam of the country, the main feature of the policy of which is a lie at the state level. Allowing you to be a world gendarme, change international laws, take loans, being completely bankrupt.
    Before taking office, each leader of the country signs an obligation to maintain state secrets. And I have to make every effort to implement all previously adopted long-term agreements and agreements between the USSR (Russia) and other countries. No matter how burdensome they are for us. But he cannot say directly about the US dramatization of his space programs.
    Everyone knows that the texts of the shameful secret protocol to the Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement have not been printed for many years either. Therefore, in one interview B. Putin "considers" that the Americans were on the moon. And as a friend - that a living cell is defenseless in outer space. And for many years the world will use robots in space travel. Absolutely opposite opinions, don't you find?
    "“Interesting,” said V. Putin in response to a message about a NASA photo fake from the Hollywood Moon.
    I note that you and I do not know the algorithms used in neurosets that evaluate the authenticity of photo frames. The only fact for us is that in black and white photos, artificial intelligence did not notice a fake in the CER COAL OF THE IMERICAN "LUNA". To do this, apparently, it was necessary to analyze the correctness of the QUET images, where the surface must be CORRIC.
    I didn’t notice the fake on the top frame, where the slide projection onto a long-range vertical screen was applied. It is indicated on the frame by a horizontal line.
    I will add that, in my opinion, the figures of the dolls shot in the photo are shown in "prohibiting" red because the density of the shadow areas of the simulators of the spacesuits from the spotlight - the Sun is NOT.
    And it does not correspond to the density of other shadows in fake NASA images: after all, highlighting the shadow sections of the spacesuit with abundant light was essentially nothing. The regolite of the "sea" of the moon reflects only 7-8% of sunlight. But there is no blue atmosphere. The sky is absolutely black, without photons. Where did such an unprecedented illumination of the shadow part of the spacesuit come from if nothing is visible in the pictures sent by Soviet lunar rovers in the shadow under the landing platform?

CONCLUSIONS: NOT ONE CADRA, CERTIFICATE FOR THE REAL ESTABLISHMENT OF US RESPONSE ASTRONAVS FOR LUNA'S SURFACE, DO NOT EXIST!

MATERIALS:
    1. AND. Pushkov "Telegram" channel.

2. "Yandex"."Zen". Category "Cinema operator tells" -
    "255. AT. Putin saw that he considered the neural network a fake
    photos of landing on the moon".

3. The official fake US photo archive.
    Apollo Image Atlas. Black and white pictures -
    AS15-92-12424,
    AS15-92-12407

4. "Zen". Category Yu. Elkhova "Technology of lies".
    Article - "WHAT THINKS ABOUT NASA's FALSIFICATION ARISED INTELLECT".
    ===

https://www.sibrel.com/s/AI-Moon-Pho...Edited-PDF.pdf
    Last edited by Hughe; 3rd December 2023 at 20:10.
    For free society!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ewan (3rd December 2023), mojo (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #497
    Thanks

A new video by Greg Reese of Infowars, just over 10 minutes long. It's very well done. The video title is clickbait, referring only to Putin apparently having been informed that some Apollo photos were questionable. But the video is about far more than that.

I can't take issue with anything presented here — except that I'm as sure as I can be that we did go to the moon (with a bit of 'help'), that strange things happened there, and that all the photos and film ever shown were fabricated by Stanley Kubrick.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=65...7347401e1a1f11

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (11th December 2023), Harmony (11th December 2023), Jambo (10th January 2024), kudzy (11th December 2023), meat suit (11th December 2023), mojo (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (11th December 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024), Satori (11th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th December 2023), Tintin (11th December 2023), Vangelo (11th December 2023), Yoda (11th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #498
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I remember in the early 70s there was an exhibition of lunar rocks in Hong Kong. Our high school arranged an afternoon off to see them. There was a small model of the lunar module, and shielded in a glass box were some dozens of lunar rocks of various sizes. A few were bigger than the size of a fist. We were gossiping and said that they were nothing strange, they could just have been any rocks from the seashore. It is actually quite funny to reflect on this.
    Last edited by syrwong; 11th December 2023 at 17:03. Reason: grammar

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ewan (11th December 2023), mojo (11th December 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024)

37. Link to Post #499
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,586 times in 8,700 posts

Has our NASA Apollo Cartographer member returned to offer any counters to the posts since his?

I realize the member was only addressing evidence that we did go and leave evidence there, but have seen no further comments from this user about the faked video and photographic record.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ewan (11th December 2023), mojo (11th December 2023), pabranno (28th February 2024)

39. Link to Post #500
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/590368-us-lu...ssion-aborted/

Quote US firm abandons Moon landing

A fuel leak has forced Astrobotic Technology to cancel the nation’s first attempted lunar surface mission in over 50 years
    US firm abandons Moon landing
    The United Launch Alliance’s Vulcan Centaur rocket lifts off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, January 8, 2024. © Chandan Khanna / AFP

US efforts to return to the Moon for the first time in more than five decades have been pushed back as a private aerospace firm canceled its planned lunar landing and NASA delayed a manned mission by at least a full year.
    For free society!

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ewan (10th January 2024), Jambo (10th January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th January 2024), mojo (27th February 2024), mountain_jim (10th January 2024), pabranno (28th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst 1 15 25 26 LastLast