+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Welcome to the Moon...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/trave...tes-180972452/

MOST of the footage was captured in these five sites... (in my opinion)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...dings-on-Earth

Just my opinion however, but this popped up on my browser one day,... without me even searching it out. Made me think Hmmmmm....Scroll just a little..... and you might just think Hmmmm as well.... Why it was shown to me and WHOM showed it to me is irrelevant...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 17th February 2021 at 04:39.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mojo (10th August 2021), onevoice (17th January 2022), Victoria (17th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #442
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

For those who have the technical knowledge (and Apollo deniers no doubt won't), well-equipped amateur radio enthusiasts all over the world listened in to the Apollo communications - at least those that were not encrypted.

These signals had the propagation delay, path loss, Doppler shift and from the direction all completely consistent with all aspects of the mission. (Of course the conspiritards will assume all these amateurs were in the cover-up together, and all the magazine articles describing how it was done, and how to do it on the next mission are all part of this elaborate hoax!)

For those wanting to know more, just Google: Apollo amateur radio

https://www.vofoundation.org/blog/lu...lo-11-part-ii/
    http://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11
    https://space.stackexchange.com/ques...iting-the-moon

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd February 2022), mojo (10th August 2021), Nasu (16th January 2022), XelNaga (16th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    For those who have the technical knowledge (and Apollo deniers no doubt won't), well-equipped amateur radio enthusiasts all over the world listened in to the Apollo communications - at least those that were not encrypted.

These signals had the propagation delay, path loss, Doppler shift and from the direction all completely consistent with all aspects of the mission. (Of course the conspiritards will assume all these amateurs were in the cover-up together, and all the magazine articles describing how it was done, and how to do it on the next mission are all part of this elaborate hoax!)

I am sure many did hear calls, but Nixon wasn't using an amateur radio when speaking to the crew, he was supposedly using a hard line telephone... and there are plenty of youtube videos of the video footage of the call to remind us he did this... Or this is what they would have us believe...

I am curious how radio waves work in a vaccuum of space? I suppose I should research that...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mojo (10th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I am sure many did hear calls, but Nixon wasn't using an amateur radio when speaking to the crew, he was supposedly using a hard line telephone... and there are plenty of youtube videos of the video footage of the call to remind us he did this... Or this is what they would have us believe...

I am curious how radio waves work in a vaccuum of space? I suppose I should research that...
    I never said Nixon did use amateur radio. But it looks like you're suggesting a phone wire went all the way to the Apollo module! Nixon linked into the radio transmission on about 235MHz. That was the frequency of many of the Apollo transmissions.

And as for radio waves working in the vacuum of space - or not - where should even I begin? Maybe just a reminder that they are part of the electromagnetic spectrum, like er, light...!
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 17th February 2021 at 17:00.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2021), Johnnycomelately (3rd February 2022), mojo (10th August 2021), Nasu (16th January 2022), XelNaga (16th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I never said Nixon did use amateur radio. But it looks like you're suggesting a phone wire went all the way to the Apollo module! Nixon linked into the radio transmission on about 235MHz. That was the frequency of many of the Apollo transmissions.

And as for radio waves working in the vacuum of space - or not - where should even I begin? Maybe just a reminder that they are part of the electromagnetic spectrum, like er, light...!
    I was not suggesting he used a corded phone that ran all the way to the Moon... The statement went more to reflect that if a radio was used... Where is his end of it? Did they send the radio transmission to something that could then be sent over a phone line? I do not build phones, so I was hoping someone could explain it to me to quell my doubts... Not to argue a point.

My take is this. Yes we went to the Moon.. But the footage and the call were all more props to set the stage and such. Why they did all of this propaganda is beyond me.. But there are many things that just didn't quite make sense. Given we didn't have cell phones for a great length of time after that, it would have been quite a feat to transfer ham radio communications to a land line that played back in real time for an audience.

I am not saying it didn't happen, but to me it was a bit perplexing that no one even bothered to ask such a question... Who was this wonderful person that could take a ham radio call and put it on a phone line? Why were we still using corded phones if this could happen at the time?

The post was about faked Moon stuff, and whether or not we went. So I am completely off topic as it is, going off on one detail, I apologize for that and will stop posting about this. It was just curious to me. And I have never been in space so I couldn't tell you a thing about how they make sound travel in space. That was more a question than anything. Hope you guys figure out the truth..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 21st February 2021 at 18:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th July 2021), mojo (10th August 2021), XelNaga (16th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #446
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Beside the fact that I do not believe the malarkey that they didn't go to the moon, I have a lot of memories involved in the whole thing. Heck, I wrote to NASA to get a signed autograph picture of the famous three astronauts after the Apollo 11 landing!

I followed the entire program from start to finish, including the infamous Apollo 13 near disaster in real time. It was harrowing.

To tell me that they staged the entire thing is to say to my younger self that he had been duped. That all that time I spent dreaming of space missions and the future was a waste of time. I refuse to believe that. It gave an entire generation hope of a better world just around the corner.

Of course that was crushed out of us and me in the ensuing years...since 1978 we've never been back or anywhere else!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th July 2021), mojo (10th August 2021), Strat (22nd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

Quote I was not suggesting he used a corded phone that ran all the way to the Moon... The statement went more to reflect that if a radio was used... Where is his end of it? Did they send the radio transmission to something that could then be sent over a phone line? I do not build phones, so I was hoping someone could explain it to me to quell my doubts... Not to argue a point.
    Nixon's phone was patched into the Apollo communications link. I don't know exactly where all the up-link/down-link stations were, but I do know there were plenty of them in various counties (including the UK and Australia) to ensure continuity of communications. Radio amateurs didn't have any role in the communications, they just listened in.

This isn't relevant, but I think you'll find that a basic form of analogue cell phone for cars was available to the very few who needed it way back into the 1960s. Maybe I still don't understand your question...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Nasu (16th January 2022), XelNaga (16th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #448
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,494 times in 4,309 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Of course that was crushed out of us and me in the ensuing years...since 1978 we've never been back or anywhere else!
    '78? The last Apollo mission was 17, in December '72. It's absolutely damning isn't it that next year will mark the 50th anniversary of that final manned moon mission. If you went back in time 50 years to claim we wouldn't return to the moon one single time over the next half a century, absolutely no one would believe you.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd February 2021), Johnnycomelately (3rd February 2022), mojo (10th August 2021), Nasu (16th January 2022), Spiral (16th January 2022), toppy (10th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #449
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

It's been awhile since I have created a thread, let alone posted anything recently. Call me crazy, I've been called worse. I still don't believe we have penetrated the Van Allen radiation belt with any Apollo missions, or actually landed on the moon with that tin can LEM. Is there any new evidence supporting the faked landings?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Inversion (9th August 2021), mojo (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), Nasu (16th January 2022), Pam (10th August 2021), thepainterdoug (10th August 2021), toppy (10th August 2021), wondering (9th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #450
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

whitefeather

i still scratch my head over it now and then. I have a reliable contact who, according to her, worked with dr edgar mitchelle on one of the journeys. she only told me we didnt go as stated.

not alot of it washes with me, but i find it hard that no one has blown the whistle to this day

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

holcaul (4th February 2022), mojo (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), Nasu (16th January 2022), Pam (10th August 2021), Spiral (16th January 2022), toppy (10th August 2021), WhiteFeather (30th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #451
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

The best intel we have is that Apollo 11 was faked ... the tech was just not up to scratch to risk it , so they played safe , put the Astronauts into low Earth orbit where they stayed for a week , then splashed down ........... It seems Apollo 12 onwards were genuine ...
    Alex Jones chatted with Russian insiders involved in their space program , they said they knew 11 was faked , it was common practice for the Russians to do similar things in their early program , in that the cosmonaut filmed by the press pre flight was not the one sent up , if he had been killed they could not have covered up the failure , so they sent up a stand in , who often got fried... Despite being told this , AJ still refused to agree publicly 11 was faked ...

Of course the SSP ( America's secret space force) had a man on the moon late 1950's and a primitive base , using anti gravity propulsion ...

So the van allen belt is not a problem , advanced antigravity craft (and even rockets) can pass through it quickly , or exit by the poles where radiation is minimal.

22. Link to Post #452
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    whitefeather

i still scratch my head over it now and then. I have a reliable contact who, according to her, worked with dr edgar mitchelle on one of the journeys. she only told me we didnt go as stated.

not alot of it washes with me, but i find it hard that no one has blown the whistle to this day
    Yes. The best summary I know came from Henry Deacon in December 2007:
    We asked Henry if the Apollo astronauts had actually gone to the moon. This was a question that had not actually previously occurred to us in earlier meetings. There was a long pause before Henry replied saying: Yes, they had. But it was not a simple answer.

Most of the missions did indeed go to the moon, but some photos and film footage were fabricated for PR purposes, and - remarkably – some advanced technology was borrowed: a lightweight nano tech-skin shielding combined with a charged-field technology were utilized on some of the craft to provide very effective radiation shielding, combined with other technologies used to protect the astronauts from Gamma and other hazardous radiations and energetic particles during the journeys. Additional advanced “alien” technologies were added to land the Lunar Module and assist take-off from the moon.

Some Apollo astronauts were aware of these technologies (though only a couple were aware of the alternative space program). This accounts for some general reluctance to be interviewed or to speak openly on the subject. Their anger at those who claim they never went at all is understandable, because they did indeed reach the moon. They were very brave men... and they had some help.
    ~~~

My comments:

1) We need to be careful when using loose terms like "the Apollo missions were faked". The missions were real (some of them), but the photos and videos were filmed on Earth by Stanley Kubrick. Those are what were faked.

2) Here's Jay Weidner, on Art Bell's radio show on 4 August 2015. He recounts how Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell consulted hypnotherapist Dr Robert Masters because he couldn't remember a thing about being on the moon.

This audio clip is HIGHLY recommended listening, concerning the Apollo astronauts' loss of memory. The person talking first is Stanton Friedman, who was also a guest on the show:

http://projectavalon.net/Jay_Weidner...t_memories.mp3 (3 mins 20 seconds, 4 Mb)

Summary: Stanton Friedman asks whether Jay Weidner thinks the Apollo astronauts were lying. Weidner replies by saying:
    • Buzz Aldrin, in a Las Vegas conference a year after returning from the moon (20 July 1970, the anniversary), was asked by a reporter "what it was really like on the moon". Aldrin immediately felt so nauseous, and suddenly had such a gigantic headache, that he could not speak, started shaking uncontrollably, and his wife had to help him leave the room. This is documented in Buzz Aldrin's own autobiography. Weidner compares that to a scene in Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, when apparently similar brainwashing methods were depicted in the film.
    • Weidner then describes how he was told by a good personal friend, a very well-known professional hypnotherapist called Dr Robert Masters, that Edgar Mitchell had come to him asking to be hypnotized — because he "could not remember anything about the moon". Masters did indeed hypnotize him, but despite that, Mitchell STILL could not remember anything.
    • Art Bell then confirms this, from an earlier radio show when Mitchell had told Bell on air that he could not remember much about the moon. Bell said that had "stopped him cold".

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th August 2021), Le Chat (10th August 2021), leavesoftrees (10th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th August 2021), mojo (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (16th January 2022), Nasu (16th January 2022), oz93666 (10th August 2021), Spiral (16th January 2022), Tintin (10th August 2021), toppy (10th August 2021), Violet3 (11th August 2021), WhiteFeather (30th August 2021), XelNaga (16th January 2022), Yoda (10th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #453
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Most of the missions did indeed go to the moon, some advanced technology was borrowed: a lightweight nano tech-skin shielding combined with a charged-field technology were utilized on some of the craft to provide very effective radiation shielding, combined with other technologies used to protect the astronauts from Gamma and other hazardous radiations and energetic particles during the journeys. Additional advanced “alien” technologies were added to land the Lunar Module and assist take-off from the moon
    Edgar Mitchell consulted hypnotherapist Dr Robert Masters because he couldn't remember a thing about being on the moon.[/B]
    [*]Buzz Aldrin, in a Las Vegas conference a year after returning from the moon (20 July 1970, the anniversary), was asked by a reporter "what it was really like on the moon". Aldrin immediately felt so nauseous, and suddenly had such a gigantic headache, that he could not speak, started shaking uncontrollably,[LIST]
    Interesting information there , particularly about advanced tech to protect from Van Allen radiation ...
    So the early ones were faked , definitely 11 perhaps 12 , and that explains why Buzz had no memory of the moon , he was only on 11 .. So many astronauts were mind controlled , given fake memories , mind blocks to prevent them from attempting to answer difficult questions and get tripped up ....
    Karl Mollison goes into great detail about Kubrick's involvement , Aliens and the SSP were involved , they lifted Kubrick without his consent , used him for a few weeks , then memory wiped him ...

25. Link to Post #454
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    whitefeather

Yes. The best summary I know came from Henry Deacon in December 2007:
    We asked Henry if the Apollo astronauts had actually gone to the moon. This was a question that had not actually previously occurred to us in earlier meetings. There was a long pause before Henry replied saying: Yes, they had. But it was not a simple answer.

Most of the missions did indeed go to the moon, but some photos and film footage were fabricated for PR purposes, and - remarkably – some advanced technology was borrowed: a lightweight nano tech-skin shielding combined with a charged-field technology were utilized on some of the craft to provide very effective radiation shielding, combined with other technologies used to protect the astronauts from Gamma and other hazardous radiations and energetic particles during the journeys. Additional advanced “alien” technologies were added to land the Lunar Module and assist take-off from the moon.

Some Apollo astronauts were aware of these technologies (though only a couple were aware of the alternative space program). This accounts for some general reluctance to be interviewed or to speak openly on the subject. Their anger at those who claim they never went at all is understandable, because they did indeed reach the moon. They were very brave men... and they had some help.
    ~~~

My comments:

1) We need to be careful when using loose terms like "the Apollo missions were faked". The missions were real (some of them), but the photos and videos were filmed on Earth by Stanley Kubrick. Those are what were faked.

2) Here's Jay Weidner, on Art Bell's radio show on 4 August 2015. He recounts how Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell consulted hypnotherapist Dr Robert Masters because he couldn't remember a thing about being on the moon.

This audio clip is HIGHLY recommended listening, concerning the Apollo astronauts' loss of memory. The person talking first is Stanton Friedman, who was also a guest on the show:

http://projectavalon.net/Jay_Weidner...t_memories.mp3 (3 mins 20 seconds, 4 Mb)

Summary: Stanton Friedman asks whether Jay Weidner thinks the Apollo astronauts were lying. Weidner replies by saying:
    • Buzz Aldrin, in a Las Vegas conference a year after returning from the moon (20 July 1970, the anniversary), was asked by a reporter "what it was really like on the moon". Aldrin immediately felt so nauseous, and suddenly had such a gigantic headache, that he could not speak, started shaking uncontrollably, and his wife had to help him leave the room. This is documented in Buzz Aldrin's own autobiography. Weidner compares that to a scene in Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, when apparently similar brainwashing methods were depicted in the film.
    • Weidner then describes how he was told by a good personal friend, a very well-known professional hypnotherapist called Dr Robert Masters, that Edgar Mitchell had come to him asking to be hypnotized — because he "could not remember anything about the moon". Masters did indeed hypnotize him, but despite that, Mitchell STILL could not remember anything.
    • Art Bell then confirms this, from an earlier radio show when Mitchell had told Bell on air that he could not remember much about the moon. Bell said that had "stopped him cold".
    Thanks for that Bill. Interesting with regards to Alien Tech. I had always wondered how they got passed the Van Allen Radiation Belt without frying. So its Alien Technology, very cool.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Jad (16th January 2022), Jambo (13th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (16th January 2022), mountain_jim (16th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #455
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Thanks for that Bill. Interesting with regards to Alien Tech. I had always wondered how they got passed the Van Allen Radiation Belt without frying. So its Alien Technology, very cool.
    Who first made this assertion and do we have proof that anyone can verify?
    Or must we rely on hearsay?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Le Chat (16th January 2022), Nasu (16th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #456
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

I read the infamous "NASA mooned America" - which claimed that the landings were faked.
    However, much of the "evidence" was contradicted by further investigation.

That is not to say that there were some controversies and conspiracies involved with the "race to the moon."
    The fact remains that the most frugal mode was never considered, in the rush to beat the Soviets. And if the landing was faked, why would the Soviets try to beat the USA?

FWIW - the "traditional" way to travel between the Earth and the Moon, according to the Science fiction community involved 2 stations and 3 purpose built vessels.
    1. Earth to orbit and back ("winged shuttle")
    2. Permanent orbital station
    3. Orbit to orbit and back ("space truck")
    4. Permanent lunar orbiter
    5. Lunar orbit to surface and return ("ugly pogo stick")

{Some of this was depicted in "2001: A Space Odyssey". We see the winged single stage to orbit shuttle dock at the spinning space station. We later see a large lunar lander, arriving at a moon base. Not shown : the lunar orbiter or the space truck.}

Using this mode, only fuel and supplies would be consumed, instead of throwing away 99% of an incredibly expensive rocket.

Unfortunately, socialist taxes depleted the resources of private enterprise, leaving the job in the hands of government - the least likely entity to use common sense and frugality in achieving the goal of exploring and colonizing outer space. Partisan politics will cripple any attempt.

P.S. - it has long been known how to shield against beta and gamma rays. . . use lots of hydrogen atoms. You don't want metal because of secondary radiation (x-rays). And just 4 cm of water is sufficient to block 99% of nasty space rads. Which means that future long term space travel will be done within a "water jacketed" vessel. . . no windows.
    Personally, I like the idea of living "inside" a celestial ocean.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 16th January 2022 at 19:46.

30. Link to Post #457
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

I believe we did go to the moon but not in the way anyone so far has imagined. I believe we used early robotics to get past the Van Allen Belt. There were never humans on the moon but orbiting the earth safely while the early robotics went through the radiation that humans could not survive in space craft of that time.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

WhiteFeather (20th January 2022)

32. Link to Post #458
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

BOMBSHELL MILITARY EYEWITNESS DEATHBED CONFESSION: "THEY FAKED IT"

SGT Report
    3 February 2022

Bart Sibrel joins me to discuss his new book 'MOON MAN' which exposes the faked Apollo moon missions. This highly revealing information was provided to Sibrel by the Chief of Security of a secretive military base where the moon landings were filmed, who finally confessed his regrettable participation in this despicable government fraud on his deathbed.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PxqU9YToAxH1
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), DaveToo (3rd February 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Hermoor (3rd February 2022), mojo (8th February 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022), Yoda (4th February 2022)

34. Link to Post #459
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

See also this thread, containing a LOT of information:
    And this new video:

Note that Jay Weidner has now stated several times (based on the testimony of someone who saw Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin there in the 1960s) that Stanely Kubrick filmed the moon landing videos at the Cardington Blimp Hangar in Bedfordshire, England.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), DaveToo (4th February 2022), holcaul (4th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th February 2022), T Smith (4th February 2022), Tintin (5th February 2022), Yoda (4th February 2022)

36. Link to Post #460
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

The Weidner version of where Apollo mission filmed by Kubrick in the blimp hanger in UK does not agree with the Sibrel 'disclosures' - who says it was filmed at a base in the US with President Johnson watching.

(only watched first 17 minutes of Sibrel so far, find listening to his infomercial for his book irritating to me, not sure how much more I will listen to.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th February 2022 at 19:51.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), DaveToo (4th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2023), mojo (8th February 2022), wondering (26th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast