+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #101
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

I agree that there was a lot of faked footage, and possibly they set it up so that if they had failed , they could have used the fake stuff. But the bit that I find convincing is the way the astronauts move on the moon in 1/10th gravity. Somehow I don't think this is just slowed down footage, some of the movements look only possible in a much lower gravity environment...

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), RunningDeer (3rd March 2016), Shannon (4th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I agree that there was a lot of faked footage, and possibly they set it up so that if they had failed , they could have used the fake stuff. But the bit that I find convincing is the way the astronauts move on the moon in 1/10th gravity. Somehow I don't think this is just slowed down footage, some of the movements look only possible in a much lower gravity environment...

Try playing some of the footage at twice the speed. (Most video players' fast forward is 2x, but check.) It looks EXACTLY as normal, here on Earth.

One of the many anomalies Dave McGowan pointed out is that what you NEVER see on the videos is what surely anyone would do, from that 'inner child' we all have... making a standing jump 6-8 feet up, like Michael Jordan on turboboost. Simple for anyone in 1/6 gravity. Yet they never do that.

Another thing any big kid of an astronaut would do is take a football (or a moon rock!) and throw it maybe a quarter mile.

That never happens, either. (Why? Because you can't fake that by slowing down the film.)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (6th March 2016), animovado (4th March 2016), Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), drneglector (4th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2016), Globeflyer (4th March 2016), janette (4th March 2016), jebrenham (18th April 2019), Matt P (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), RunningDeer (3rd March 2016), Sir Eltor (5th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016), TargeT (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016), the_real_dave-id (6th March 2016), toppy (4th March 2016), ulli (3rd March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Read this (a masterpiece in installments, by Dave McGowan, incisive and also very funny)... it'll tell you all you need to know.

Wagging the Moondoggie
    http://projectavalon.net/Wagging_the...ve_McGowan.pdf
    Reading a bit into that document...

Right off, there are quite a few problems with his methods of figuring. One of the key issues is his over-emphasis on the vast distances involved. Once you've achieved escape velocity from Mother Earth, distance is just a matter of patience, not fuel.

And taking off from the surface of the moon requires a tiny fraction of the power it takes to leave Earth. You're lifting a fraction of the payload against a fraction of the gravity. These aren't really troubling issues to me.

Another thing: Who says we never went back? A lot of Shuttle missions were classified.

That said, I'm reserving judgment and reading with an open mind.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd March 2016), Eram (26th March 2016), janette (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

One of the many anomalies Dave McGowan pointed out is that what you NEVER see on the videos is what surely anyone would do, from that 'inner child' we all have... making a standing jump 6-8 feet up, like Michael Jordan on turboboost. Simple for anyone in 1/6 gravity. Yet they never do that.

Another thing any big kid of an astronaut would do is take a football (or a moon rock!) and throw it maybe a quarter mile.

That never happens, either. (Why? Because you can't fake that by slowing down the film.)
    And also because, as we know, the whole scenario is embedded in another lie, namely 1/6 gravity. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1028817

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

How did the retroreflector arrays arrive on the moon.... a new Fedex service perhaps?

Here's what Wiki has to say... (source considered)

The ongoing Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment measures the distance between the Earth and the Moon using laser ranging. Lasers on Earth are aimed at retroreflectors planted on the Moon during the Apollo program (11, 14, and 15) and the Lunakhod 2 mission.[1] The time for the reflected light to return is measured.

The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length. Similar measurements were obtained later the same year by a Soviet team at the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory using a Q-switched ruby laser.[2] Greater accuracy was achieved following the installation of a retroreflector array on July 21, 1969, by the crew of Apollo 11, and two more retroreflector arrays left by the Apollo 14 and Apollo 15 missions have also contributed to the experiment. Successful lunar laser range measurements to the retroreflectors were first reported by the 3.1 m telescope at Lick Observatory, Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Lunar Ranging Observatory in Arizona, the Pic du Midi Observatory in France, the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory, and McDonald Observatory in Texas.
    Love is all you need

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

marique3652 (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

At vid point 2:10 how did that astronaut know he had drop'd something, I'm sure it would have been out side of his helmet view? Did he hear it drop? 0,o

And the moon dust dose seem to travel far and easily from the two astronauts feet, with little ease in either speed?

Other question could be,
    Did we already have bases on the moon before the Apollo mission?

I'm still very much a believer in tech like the 'Jump-Chair'
    Way back to just before Mr Tesla, there where clues and equations for the like! (I believe)

So unmanned mission to Moon to get a 'Jump-Chair-station-pod' there, then just switch on and there you are! no going through the van belts, simples
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Eram (26th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), RunningDeer (3rd March 2016), toppy (4th March 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Try playing some of the footage at twice the speed. (Most video players' fast forward is 2x, but check.) It looks EXACTLY as normal, here on Earth.

Wow! Easy to see when sped up. Here’s a 44 second snippet.

moon walk fast speed

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2016), Ioneo (4th March 2016), Magneticman (6th March 2016), marique3652 (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Sir Eltor (4th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Try playing some of the footage at twice the speed. (Most video players' fast forward is 2x, but check.) It looks EXACTLY as normal, here on Earth.

Oh dear, I may have to drop yet another delusion...
    Playing at double speed is very telling-except for the bits where they fall over.(and bounce back from the arms)
    See this one-the pendulum issue, but yes I must admit, none of it is really convincing

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

animovado (4th March 2016), BIG CAT (3rd March 2016), DragonBorn (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), RunningDeer (3rd March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    How did the retroreflector arrays arrive on the moon.... a new Fedex service perhaps?

Here's what Wiki has to say... (source considered)

The ongoing Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment measures the distance between the Earth and the Moon using laser ranging. Lasers on Earth are aimed at retroreflectors planted on the Moon during the Apollo program (11, 14, and 15) and the Lunakhod 2 mission.[1] The time for the reflected light to return is measured.

The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length. Similar measurements were obtained later the same year by a Soviet team at the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory using a Q-switched ruby laser.[2] Greater accuracy was achieved following the installation of a retroreflector array on July 21, 1969, by the crew of Apollo 11, and two more retroreflector arrays left by the Apollo 14 and Apollo 15 missions have also contributed to the experiment. Successful lunar laser range measurements to the retroreflectors were first reported by the 3.1 m telescope at Lick Observatory, Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Lunar Ranging Observatory in Arizona, the Pic du Midi Observatory in France, the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory, and McDonald Observatory in Texas.
    yes there is some kit on the moon... either it was successfully landed there by conventional means or with help of advanced 3rd parties.
    also , 'advanced 3rd parties' may have put astronauts up there for the photo shoots...
    but I very much doubt that the apollo program ever got humans there and back...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

animovado (4th March 2016), Eram (26th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2016), Magneticman (6th March 2016), marique3652 (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

well so the debate goes on. no one knows? and if you dispel on anomaly, your still left with so many others. I just don't get how no moon dust was disturbed under the engine or on the pads not to mention no tracks under the lunar car. so even if you dispel one thing, there still a list of others. how about the astronauts interviews when their being questioned and they look like they are cowering and not interested in it at all?? really? you went to the moon and you don't remember if you saw stars or not?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), Eram (26th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2016), marique3652 (4th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), RunningDeer (3rd March 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

I'm in the 'both' camp. It was both faked and achieved. I'm guessing the Astronauts and most people involved in the fake were given false reasons for helping make it.

edit:
    My best reasons well... I believe the testomony of Buzz, Neil and others .. on the whole though they mostly don't say alot about the moon walk its self. Neil said some interesting things in a later rare interview. Yet theres still too much going against the 'live' broadcast film
    Last edited by Matthew; 3rd March 2016 at 20:06.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

animovado (4th March 2016), Eram (26th March 2016), janette (4th March 2016), marique3652 (4th March 2016), TargeT (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Baby steps wrote:

Quote Playing at double speed is very telling-except for the bits where they fall over.(and bounce back from the arms)
    See this one-the pendulum issue, but yes I must admit, none of it is really convincing
    I think that one point alone, that there is a clear axis from where the 'astronaught's' pivot, that they are quite clearly attached to wires, says all that needs to be said about that footage.

As for the whole Moon conundrum.........

Why has it not been around long enough to receive a name, just like every other body in our near solar system?

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 3rd March 2016 at 21:03.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

As I type this I'm of the opinion we went to the moon with possible help from
    the Secret Space fleet ? . The landings were probably filmed on earth by Kubrick
    and the footage used to supplement genuine footage , and in case there was no
    real pictures coming back from the moon for whatever reason. The space race
    was such a political propaganda battle against the Soviets that the moon landings
    had to have happened by , as Kennedy said by the end of the decade ( 1960's)
    The Apollo programme had to succeed with the moon landings at whatever cost as
    it was inconceivable that the Soviets might get there before the US.

===================================================

There are several good vids on this relatively recent thread link below......

Richplanet - New evidence on Stanley Kubrick faking the Apollo Moon landing

With the debate about the authenticity of the Kubrick confession on the other thread
    which seems to be a hoax. I came across this recent discussion by Richard D Hall
    and Carl James.

Richplanet - New evidence on Stanley Kubrick faking the Apollo Moon landing

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-Moon-landing
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2016 at 21:28.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), swoods_blue (23rd March 2016), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

thanks cider/ i had a discussion with andrew johnson who is often on rich halls show. andrew i really respect and is a great guy and researcher. he believes it was faked. I will check out your link

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), Cidersomerset (3rd March 2016), marique3652 (4th March 2016), Matthew (3rd March 2016)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

This was obviously at the height of the cold war and there was lots of rhetoric
    from both sides. Ironically if there is a Secret Space fleet ? Soviets and Americans
    were probably already 'space colleagues ' as they are now even with all this
    new 'Cold war ' talk going on .

It was only a couple years after the 'last' moon landings that the US and Soviets
    started there first joint missions , conducted in July 1975, was the first joint U.S.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo...z_Test_Project

The First Time NASA Docked with a Soviet Spacecraft in Orbit

Andrew Liptak

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-tim...-in-1742930579
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2016 at 21:38.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), justntime2learn (6th March 2016), Magneticman (6th March 2016), thepainterdoug (4th March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Just looking back the 'last' official US/NASA moon landing Apollo 17 that
    occurred a month before the joint US/Soviet project was officially announced .
    This does seem a little to coincidental to believe . There must of been planning
    behind the scenes much earlier , as in the ' real corporate dominated world' . US
    Soviet relations were still portrayed as strained and hostile in world affairs, with
    several anti communist conflicts going on around the globe at the time, including
    Vietnam....

Again a lot of these geo political events make more sense to me in hind sight
    if a ' hidden ' hand behind the scenes were pulling the strings with the continuous
    wars , 9/11 and many other manipulated false flags and agendas......

Apollo 17 was the final mission of NASA's Apollo program, the enterprise that
    landed the first humans on the Moon. Launched at 12:33 am Eastern Standard
    Time (EST) on December 7, 1972, with a crew made up of Commander Eugene
    Cernan, Command Module Pilot Ronald Evans, and Lunar Module Pilot Harrison
    Schmitt, it was the last use of Apollo hardware for its original purpose; after Apollo
    17, extra Apollo spacecraft were used in the Skylab and Apollo–Soyuz programs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17

In this vid they do discuss the upcoming planned events , Sky Lab, the Shuttle
    programme and the Soviet US space docking , so they had been planning these
    projects while geo politically being hostile in the real world. Though all these
    events have been manipulated one way or another by the hidden hands of
    TPTB so to speak.......

Final Moon Mission - Apollo 17 (1972) - Rare Moon Landing Video

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Time NASA Docked with a Soviet Spacecraft in Orbit

On January 30th, 1973, NASA announced the crew assignments for the Apollo-
    Soyuz Test Project. Brigadier General Thomas Stafford, a veteran of Geminis 6 and
    9 and Apollo 10 would command the Apollo spacecraft. Astronaut Vance Brand
    would be the Command Module Pilot, while Donald “Deke” Slayton, the only
    Mercury astronaut who had yet to go into space, would be the Docking Module
    Pilot. In May, the Soviet Union announced its crew members: Alexei Arkhipovich
    Leonov would command the Soyuz spacecraft, while Valeriy Nikolayevich Kubasov
    would be the backup technical scientist.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-tim...-in-1742930579

First U.S.-Russian Joint Space Flight | Apollo-Soyuz Mission | NASA Documentary | 1975

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2016 at 23:42.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2016), drneglector (4th March 2016), thepainterdoug (5th March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

33. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Apparently Russia may have some doubts too.

"The increasingly tense relationship between the United States and Russia might be about to face a new challenge: a Russian investigation into American moon landings.

In an op-ed published by Russian newspaper Izvestia, Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for the government's official Investigative Committee, argued that such an investigation could reveal new insights into the historical space journeys.

According to a translation by the Moscow Times, Markin would support an inquiry into the disappearance of original footage from the first moon landing in 1969 and the whereabouts of lunar rock, which was brought back to Earth during several missions.

“We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened,” Markin wrote, according to the Moscow Times translation."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10327714.html

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

I posted this article last year , but I cannot see an update yet ?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eCrime-Maitrix
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micro-satellite to inspect if Americans did land on Moon

Published on 11 Oct 2015
    Russian engineers, tired of debating whether the US really landed
    on the moon, have decided to build a satellite to receive footage from there.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th March 2016 at 13:12.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2016), seko (4th March 2016)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Couple of short vids I just watched related to speculated subject ........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did the Russian Government Just Expose the Moon Landing Hoax?

Published on 23 Jun 2015

Did the Russian Government Just Expose the Moon Landing Hoax? Russian Official
    Proposes International Investigation Into U.S. Moon Landings. Alien Artifacts found
    on the moon?

'An international probe should be launched into various murky details surrounding
    the U.S. moon landings between 1969 and 1972, Russia's Investigative Committee
    spokesman said Tuesday.

In a recent article Jun. 16, 2015 from the Moscow Times, Vladimir Markin penned a
    column for the Izvestia newspaper arguing that U.S. authorities had crossed a line
    by launching a large-scale corruption probe targeting nine FIFA officials. The
    scandal surrounding the case prompted the June 2 resignation of longtime FIFA
    president Sepp Blatter, and sparked a heated debate about Russia's role as host of
    the 2018 World Cup.

Venting his frustration with what he viewed as "U.S. prosecutors having declared
    themselves the supreme arbiters of international football affairs," Markin proposed
    that international investigators could likewise examine some of the murkier
    elements of America's past.

An international investigation could help solve the mystery of the disappearance of
    film footage from the original moon landing in 1969, or explain where the nearly
    400 kilograms of lunar rock reportedly obtained during several such missions
    between 1969 and 1972 have been spirited away to, Markin suggested.

"We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film
    about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the
    legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss.
    An investigation will reveal what happened," Markin wrote.'

Did the film Interstellar Expose the Moon Landing Hoax?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX7hV...

====================================================

Did the film Interstellar Expose the Moon Landing Hoax?

Published on 29 Jan 2015

Interstellar Expose Moon Landing Hoax? Did the new film Interstellar expose the
    moon landing hoax? Were the Apollo Missions faked to bankrupt the Soviet Union?

After seeing the film Alex has some serious questions...

Interstellar (2014) - A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in an attempt
    to ensure humanity's survival.

"
    Did interstellar reveal that the moon
    landing was a hoax?

This has been debated in conspiracy
    circles ad nausea but I was watching
    interstellar the new Christopher Nolan film with
    Matthew McConaughey, and oh hey and on what's your name...

Anne Hathaway and, there's a buncha
    people in it. At any rate, Interstellar is a movie about a team of
    explorers who traveled through a wormhole
    in an attempt to ensure humanities
    survival.

And there's a point where the lead
    character Matthew McConaughey is called in to
    aid/teacher parent conference, his wife is
    deceased and the teacher finally with the teacher
    in and the principle, but the the woman
    says the moon landing was a hoax.

and that Matthew McConaughey's character
    he was an astronaut and pilot and knees and i cant believe this and
    you'll hear your explanation or just

play the clip and I'll come right back
    but I was very shocked when I heard this
    might see what you think..."

Category
    People & Blogs

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th March 2016 at 00:03.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

seko (4th March 2016), Sir Eltor (5th March 2016), thepainterdoug (4th March 2016), william r sanford72 (4th March 2016)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

docked and passing human sperm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast