+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

yes saw the dot seems to get larger and more pronounced. no idea what it is. amazing how much moon dirt/dust is cast off the shoes as he walks. wouldn't the landing thruster kick that all over?

2. Link to Post #142
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,496 times in 4,310 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    hi nick/ so what do we do with all the inconsistencies? the sound on the moon? the swaying and movement of the bag and flag, the no blast marks and moon dust on pads etc.
    There's a lot of good data out there that explains so-called inconsistencies such as these. A good place to start is actually Mythbusters, that did a show on this very topic. Added to other such evidence I’ve seen, and information I've read, it adds up to the irrefutable fact, in my opinion, that yes, they went to the moon.

And there are plenty of other videos.

Having said that, there are still a ton of anomalies. I'm of the opinion that what we see in the Apollo footage is a cunning mix of reality and fakery - probably to hide what A) they were actually doing up there, and B) what they actually saw and experienced on the missions.

Bottom line, they went to the moon, but not just to collect rock samples. Was it just a bravura attempt at supremacy at the very height of an economic and technological boom - 'we can go, therefore we should', or was it one-upmanship against the Russians?

Possibly, but that and more. They could've been out to investigate an alien presence on the moon as well. Maybe, alien archaeology.

We know so very little about the moon and what is really up there. I think we know almost as little about the Apollo program. There is far more to the mystery than merely 'did or didn't NASA really go there'.

They did. But they possibly had help to do it (ie alien tech, particularly with radiation shielding). That some of the mission footage was shot on Earth is easy to explain: there's 'stuff' up there they don't want you to see.

The conspiracy theory continues, because it's in the best interests of TPTB. Its believers argue back on forth on a bone of contention that does not exist. That's counter-intelligence, and the perfect psyop. 'Did we or didn't we go to the moon' is, as a conspiracy question, a smokescreen - which completely blankets a far greater conspiracy.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 5th March 2016 at 15:40.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2016), mountain_jim (6th March 2016), thepainterdoug (5th March 2016)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

Let me clarify what I sad above: They did not go to the moon in a rocket ship and land in that ridiculous lunar module. IF they went, it was with technology we know nothing about. The united States has possessed anti gravity technology since the 1950's, so it's conceivable they used it to get to the moon.
    Otherwise, I doubt they were actually walking around on the moon. The pictures were all shot on a set somewhere, which is quite obvious if you know what to look for.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

East Sun (6th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2016), justntime2learn (6th March 2016), Matt P (5th March 2016), mountain_jim (6th March 2016), thepainterdoug (5th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Ted (here)
    Let me clarify what I sad above: They did not go to the moon in a rocket ship and land in that ridiculous lunar module. IF they went, it was with technology we know nothing about. The united States has possessed anti gravity technology since the 1950's, so it's conceivable they used it to get to the moon.
    Otherwise, I doubt they were actually walking around on the moon. The pictures were all shot on a set somewhere, which is quite obvious if you know what to look for.
    This mirrors my own thoughts. Remember, they learned something about anti gravity with the launch of the first satellite, which achieved a totally unexpected orbit. I don't think it's much of a stretch to think they incorporated this technology into the moon missions. I also don't think it's a stretch they wouldn't want anyone to know about this technology, thus the obviously faked photos and videos. The military never reveals their best technologies.

To Nick above: great post! A very important piece of the puzzle. I looked through your links and the one about homemade equipment receiving signals caught my attention so I clicked on it. Son of a gun it was a couple guys from Louisville, Ky, just up the road. They were able to hear the same signal that was coming over the tv, but with a few second delay. The guy had hoped to hear the "real" NASA story and was a UFO enthusiast and was disappointed that the broadcast seemed to be everything he was hearing. Unless of course, some transmitters were set up on the moon to transmit the faked signal!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th March 2016)

8. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

If Andrew Basiago could jump-room to Mars, according to Alfred Lambremont Webre then it seems feasible that astronauts could also go to the Moon by jump-room without the Apollo "machine".

Just a thought, far out as it may seem.
    Last edited by East Sun; 6th March 2016 at 02:43.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th March 2016)

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I think I have lived long enough embroiled in this controversy and conspiracy to make a perceived conclusion.
    The Powers that be work both sides of the fence on all subjects we are exposed to. It is the lie of confusion, confliction and disturbance. ( I made that up!) But seriously, look at New Age. They created that to help us think we are being saved by every alien and channeler entity. Then they create religion to do same. Then they put out there all the spooky adventuresome ideology that is conspiratorial. To address that with a release of the studio version of the Moon Landing is in their ballpark! All the while, they are dabbling in the real stuff. They love it! They love to stir things up!
    We know the Moon is artificial so to speak, tractor beamed from some other place for the purpose of colonization of other life forms. The original Moon was destroyed in antediluvian times we have been told by photon beams. Aliens living on that kind of placement are up to no good. But in regards to our NASA flights, all those astronauts were apprised of this. I humbly submit that their missions were cryptic to the Earth people but definitive to their agendas regarding involvement with the "others". No doubt that info would never be released probably bound and buried, but it makes more sense to me with all the flights to be involved with nefarious activity rather than to be planting a flag for mankind. If it is true, and we have heard from important whistleblowers, that colonies are ongoing on Mars for yearsss and advanced technology to step through that doorway then, why not more of the same on the Moon which is a lot closer?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th March 2016), East Sun (5th March 2016), justntime2learn (6th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bette198
    Thank you for your post,

I think we are on the right track. We are putting all the jigsaw pieces together. No
    wonder they are trying to dumb us down as much as possible.
    'They' try to make any breakthrough we come up with seem like we are off the wall---totally ridiculous..But we're getting there gradually.

Question is, what are we going to do with the info we find.

Of course, Alfred L Webre is way ahead of the pack, but, like it or not Barry S. and the military higher ups are obstacles to the process of disclosure to the public.

I'll speak for myself and say that I consider myself one of the little people lol. That's funny--I grew up in Ireland so I know something about
    the wee folk mythology. Maybe they will materialize from an inter-dimensional place one of these days. Now, that might wake us all up.

Speaking of waking up--HOW do we get this info out to more people in a truly believable way?
    Last edited by East Sun; 7th March 2016 at 00:53.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

bettye198 (8th March 2016), Cidersomerset (6th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Just a reminder the Soviets were in the initial race to the moon , it does not
    answer the main question , but does highlight the lengths the US were prepared
    to go and this could explain part of the speculation that a hoax moon landing was
    filmed as back up to any problems with the real landings or live footage.The Soviets
    put probes and even a rover on the moon .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviets on the Moon: Secrets of 'Lunar Tanks'

Uploaded on 17 Nov 2010

The Russians may not have sent a man to the Moon, but on this day 40 years ago, the
    Soviet Union guided the first unmanned rover to the Earth's closest neighbor. The
    automatic remote-controlled robots also known as 'Lunar tanks' roamed the Moon's
    surface, revolutionizing space exploration.

RT on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RTnews

===================================================

The Soviet Lunar Lander

Published on 11 Mar 2015

In this episode we take a look at the Soviets version of a lunar lander, that never
    got its chance, to land on the moon.
    3D Model of the LK sourced from: https://vimeo.com/51954950

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet N1 Moon Rocket

At the height of the cold war the CIA satellites and analysts were keeping a
    close watch on the Soviet space facilities....

Published on 20 Jul 2014
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th March 2016 at 01:07.

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

bettye198 do we know this? " We know the Moon is artificial so to speak, tractor beamed from some other place for the purpose of colonization of other life forms. "

16. Link to Post #150
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Nick Matkin, your links show a craft went to the moon, as did a Russian one 2 months earlier.
    The doubt is if any men were inside.
    Mythbusters is a joke. They have even said themselves, we are entertainment. Much like Mainstream media.
    NASAs own behaviour since the 'moon landings' is bizzarre, hardly what you would expect from a proud nation eager to show how great they are.
    The post production interviews of Aldrin, Armstrong and Collins are like 3 frightened men staring into the headlights of an oncoming vehicle at night, not elated men who are 'over the moon'. (sorry, I couldn't help it!)
    Then the wee matter of the Dutch getting their 'moonrock' given to them by 'officials' to find it was petrified wood. An explanation is lacking to this day from the NASA (National Association of Space Actors)

It has been very sad for me too, along with Bart Sibrel to have to face facts. I too grew up with a huge interest in the space program and really believed and wanted to believe it all.

9/11 really put everything into perspective. And I do mean everything. That they could lie, and on such a massive scale, other Govts would follow the narrative no matter how ridiculous and do not care for who is killed maimed and/or blamed, so long as the truth itself is not remained.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Frenchy (16th March 2016), Matt P (6th March 2016), thepainterdoug (6th March 2016)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I think I have lived long enough embroiled in this controversy and conspiracy to make a perceived conclusion.
    The Powers that be work both sides of the fence on all subjects we are exposed to. It is the lie of confusion, confliction and disturbance. ( I made that up!) But seriously, look at New Age. They created that to help us think we are being saved by every alien and channeler entity. Then they create religion to do same. Then they put out there all the spooky adventuresome ideology that is conspiratorial. To address that with a release of the studio version of the Moon Landing is in their ballpark! All the while, they are dabbling in the real stuff. They love it! They love to stir things up!
    We know the Moon is artificial so to speak, tractor beamed from some other place for the purpose of colonization of other life forms. The original Moon was destroyed in antediluvian times we have been told by photon beams. Aliens living on that kind of placement are up to no good. But in regards to our NASA flights, all those astronauts were apprised of this. I humbly submit that their missions were cryptic to the Earth people but definitive to their agendas regarding involvement with the "others". No doubt that info would never be released probably bound and buried, but it makes more sense to me with all the flights to be involved with nefarious activity rather than to be planting a flag for mankind. If it is true, and we have heard from important whistleblowers, that colonies are ongoing on Mars for yearsss and advanced technology to step through that doorway then, why not more of the same on the Moon which is a lot closer?
    How do you know this? Any evidence or science behind this or is it your speculation?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 6th March 2016 at 10:32.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th March 2016)

20. Link to Post #152
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://youtu.be/knaW-GxMDXw
    https://youtu.be/gPEPRgfVlU4

Maybe the above vids will help clearing things, and also this blog: http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog.
    I recommend you read it from the beginning.

Nota bene: I am aware many on this forum know who Corey Goode is.
    Last edited by alexflo; 6th March 2016 at 18:43.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to alexflo For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #153
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

I saw on Chinese TV of the time the Jade Rabbit landed on the moon a news report at the control center. On the front was a big screen showing nothing and there was a man announcing the first image from the lander was to appear in 25 seconds, and counting down. Then the screen showed a colored picture of the near ground and everybody clapped in exhilaration. This was a great achievement 50 years after the live broadcast of men walking on the moon, a time when the radio set was the size of a microwave oven. I felt quite funny when I watched this news.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

thepainterdoug (7th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    bettye198 do we know this? " We know the Moon is artificial so to speak, tractor beamed from some other place for the purpose of colonization of other life forms. "
    thepainterdoug,

Please check out some of the videos of 'Alfred L. Webre' here on the internet. You'll need to have patience but stick with him--he's extremely intelligent and knowledgeable.

(I do a little painting since I retired) I like your work!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

thepainterdoug (7th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

I like Rich Planet and Andrew Johnson / http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...ref=145&part=3

27. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    How do you know this? Any evidence or science behind this or is it your speculation?
    Researchers are calling NASA a fraud.
    The moon may be more mysterious than you ever dreamed.
    Artificial and way closer than 240,000 miles.
    Think I'm kidding? Do the research. Simple trigonometry is proving this.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8waPQe8_Gi8

Researchers are now proving moonlight is cooler than the moon shade.
    What does this mean? Moonlight is NOT reflected sun light.
    Think I'm kidding? Do the research.
    BTW Both of these experiments can be duplicated. Real science. Gods speed....
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMBUJQDzMys

29. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I have no doubt NASA and other agencies have the capacity andhave misled,edited
    and faked material including photos , film and audio. When people are saying the
    Earth is flat , do they literally mean flat ? As in the pre Galileo era or something
    more suttle ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair

I like a good mystery and conspiracy otherwise I would not be here,but if the Earth
    is not a sphere , slightly pear shaped , its not only NASA but many other countries
    in on this conspiracy. I'm open to most ideas but this one will need a bit of proving.
    The moon may well not be what we think it is and that is an on going question in
    the alternate community , and I recognised all the points in a earlier post from the
    likes of John Lear and others. But I have no way of knowing whether that is correct
    or not and there are other theories like we are living in a matrix type universe
    etc. Though as we are finding thousands of Exo planets and other bodies I have to
    believe its not all BS. Though the Big Bang theory and others are still only 'theories'.

Five new planets raises possibility of super-advanced civilisations : The exoplanets
    that hint at life billions of years older than Earth

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...der-than-Earth

[NEWs Space 2016] Invisible Universe Revealed by Hubble Telescope - NASA Evidence HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5v-DpJu-M4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wonders of Space - Amazing Images Of Earth From ISS- sit back, relax and enjoy the view!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZvwn9B7LUA

Streamed live on 3 Apr 2015
    Images Of Earth From The International Space Station

NOVA | Earth From Space [HD]

Published on 19 Mar 2014

"Earth From Space" is a groundbreaking two-hour special that reveals a spectacular new space-based
    vision of our planet. Produced in extensive consultation with NASA scientists, NOVA takes data from
    earth-observing satellites and transforms it into dazzling visual sequences, each one exposing the
    intricate and surprising web of forces that sustains life on earth. Viewers witness how dust blown
    from the Sahara fertilizes the Amazon; how a vast submarine "waterfall" off Antarctica helps drive
    ocean currents around the world; and how the Sun's heating up of the southern Atlantic gives birth
    to a colossally powerful hurricane. From the microscopic world of water molecules vaporizing over
    the ocean to the magnetic field that is bigger than Earth itself, the show reveals the astonishing
    beauty and complexity of our dynamic planet.

====================================================
    ====================================================

As usual one vid leads to another and this is an interesting presentation and
    he does talk a fair bit about the Moon and other related conspiritial and occult
    subjects.....

Published on 1 Feb 2016

The Earth Is Not A Spinning Ball...

Darren Nesbit live @ New Horizons Saint Anne, Lancashire, England. January 25th 2016.

Darren Nesbit delves deeply into one of our favourite topics: The Flat Earth Theory
    This presentation provides a weight of undeniable evidence to show how NASA is
    lying about everything ‘outer space’; how Scientism is connected to the occult
    brotherhood; and mathematical, observational proof that we live on a fixed, lumpy
    plane.One of the most controversial topics of the moment, laid out simply and the
    connections shown for all to see the mechanisms of this mother of all deceptions.
    Do you still subscribe to the idea that we live on a globe, spinning at over 1000
    mph through a vast, infinite, alien-infested universe? Here's your chance to hear –
    and question – a very different narrative...

Due to recent experiences, comments will be monitored on this video. Got a
    sensible, constructive point to make? Feel Free... but mindless abuse and foul
    language will NOT be tolerated.Please browse the New Horizons preview videos of
    our large collection of video presentations all available from: http://www.newhorizonsstannes.com/dvd...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2016 at 12:26.

30. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe, EastSun that we are part of a ginormous collective of those who came here to question and reveal. Either way, that energy will pose suspicion in people's minds unless they are dumbed down with television.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

East Sun (8th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In my long years, LOL, I have crossed with psychics and visionaries, some quite good, some long gone now, and they formed a paradigm about the Moon and its placement. These are people far and away from each other on different time tables. Interesting to me about that artificiality but if you do have the time to research you will find extraordinary data on that from various corners. You tube data is also available on this subject. On a personal note, I remember one psychic telling me when the astronauts arrived up there, there was a whole congregation of aliens looking on. What I found hilarious is that, as kids we thought Oh boy, one step for mankind with the flag and we were the FIRST TO ARRIVE!! Television is the biggest game in town and we swallowed it whole.

33. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now we know tv is a weapon as well as weather and everything 'they' can possibly turn into a weapon.

I wish really crucial information could be broadcast to the entire Earth's population to take it or leave it as they wish. Things such as water and food and air poisoning---Chem' trails--dangers to innocent people from satanic pedophiles and blood drinking child sacrificing sub-human entities.
    The list is long.

Gratefully there are whistle-blowers and people like David Icke and many others and they are growing every day. Thanks to the REAL powers that be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast