+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

For those who have not seen this its quite interesting if you like this subject

Cathleen Ann O'Brien (born 4 December 1957, Muskegon, Michigan) is an American who claims to be a victim of Project MKULTRA, a program funded by the Central Intelligence Agency to research the use of drugs for intelligence purposes. O'Brien made these claims in Trance Formation of America (1995) and Access Denied: For Reasons of National Security (2004) which she co-authored with her husband Mark Phillips. O'Brien is one of many people publicly claiming to have survived 'CIA mind control' programs.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

I read Cathy O'Briens book when it was first published. IMHO, it was the most uncomfortable book I had ever read in my life - yet so pleased I read every page, it opened my 'eyes' very wide to what is happening behind the scenes on this World. My heart goes out to her and everyone else who has been involved in this dark very sad story of human mind control.

I agree with 'The One' - if you haven't come across Cathy's work, do set aside some time to look into this subject - it was a very important life perception change for me and many others that I know who have studied her works.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Thank you, The One. This excellent woman was so touching and informative. Who could guess that mind control so widespread? Bless her for coming forward. She named names where other whistleblowers never do. I've lived in Michigan the longest of any place ever, so her story had more impact on me....
    I've emailed it to several people. IMO it should go viral, making people more aware of the tactics.
    The big question is - What's it going to take to stop all this? The US corporation and it's agencies like CIA is so beyond help, it's worsed than corrupt.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 9th March 2012 at 18:02.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), janette (10th May 2022), jjjones (10th March 2012), Rebecca (15th February 2018), The One (10th March 2012), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), wondering (2nd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Reading her book and presuming it's true made me strongly desire that Cheney, Kissenger, and Bush Sr., among others, stand trial for some of these things before they (or their latest clones) leave this world.

The stuff about Jimmy Buffet being a CIA helper and the ties between parts of the country music scene and the MK-Ultra, sex-slave scene, or the drug-courier scene, I did not find that surprising.

Goes along in shockingness-quotient with Thanks for the Memories (Brice Taylor), where we learn alot we wish we had not have about Bob Hope and USO tours.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), janette (10th May 2022), jjjones (10th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (12th March 2012), Realeyes (12th March 2012), Rebecca (15th February 2018), The One (10th March 2012), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey mountain_jim,
    What's that about Bob Hope and the USO tours? Never heard a thing about him....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Thanks. Here are some other links that might be of interest.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LI2aF8kMb7Q

http://denkmalnach.org/download/Brea...rogramming.pdf

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I'm not sure this is a subject one "likes",
    but for sure raising awareness is a good thing.
    There are a few other threads on her here too, if one like to go digging for more.

Certainly not for the faint hearted, and also may be very triggering for some with past abuse issues.
    Personally i usually post her work with a warning so people get a heads up, i
    I have a strict " do no harm " policy but that's just me.
    Not saying that it shouldn't be posted, just that her work does get very graphic at times.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), janette (10th May 2022), Realeyes (12th March 2012), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    I read Cathy O'Briens book when it was first published. IMHO, it was the most uncomfortable book I had ever read in my life - yet so pleased I read every page, it opened my 'eyes' very wide to what is happening behind the scenes on this World. My heart goes out to her and everyone else who has been involved in this dark very sad story of human mind control.

I agree with 'The One' - if you haven't come across Cathy's work, do set aside some time to look into this subject - it was a very important life perception change for me and many others that I know who have studied her works.
    It has been the most uncomfortable reading experience for me as well. I'm about halfway through it and I actually have been putting picking it up again off because it is just so hard to get through. It's not that I'm not interested in her story. I feel deeply for her. She paints extremely vivid pictures of the most horrifying acts you could ever imagine human beings being capable of. And they are pictures that I have trouble looking at. Nonetheless she is probably one of the most courageous people I have ever heard of and I have nothing but the utmost respect for her.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

janette (10th May 2022), Realeyes (12th March 2012), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I went to see her speak at University of Calgary. I read two of her books and was sickened what humans are capable of doing to children. I hope deep down that it is not true what she wrote in her books. I remember Phillips, her partner, saying that her story was going to be made into a movie. Oh my God, I hope not. The book is so disturbing that no one should ever see anything like that on a screen.

I wonder how her daughter is doing. She did not say much about her.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

janette (10th May 2022), Realeyes (12th March 2012), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

The conference took place in April 2013. However as far as I know the video of the conference was just recently uploaded to Youtube by user: Free Your Mind Conference, at the following channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/fymconference

Last edited by seeker/reader; 26th March 2014 at 17:01.

18. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

applepie (27th March 2014), Bill Ryan (26th March 2014), ceetee9 (27th March 2014), DNA (27th March 2014), dynamo (26th March 2014), Ecnal61 (26th March 2014), Flash (26th March 2014), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Gardener (26th March 2014), Gerald Paris (26th March 2014), Hervé (26th March 2014), janette (10th May 2022), karamba (27th March 2014), Limor Wolf (26th March 2014), lisalu (26th March 2014), mab777 (27th March 2014), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (26th March 2014), Olam (27th March 2014), Realeyes (28th March 2014), Rebecca (15th February 2018), selinam (26th March 2014), shadowstalker (26th March 2014), Star Tsar (26th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th March 2014), Tyy1907 (26th March 2014), varuna (26th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014), yuhui (27th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

What an absolute warrior she is. Thanks for that.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

dynamo (26th March 2014), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), seeker/reader (26th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

edited for clarity
    feel free to remove your thanks
    Last edited by chocolate; 27th March 2014 at 09:00.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

dynamo (26th March 2014), Hervé (26th March 2014), janette (10th May 2022), seeker/reader (26th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (27th March 2014), thunder24 (26th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

I have seen this video, and it seems to cover pretty much the same level of ideas and detail. A bit more, actually.

This may seem interesting for some of you: http://markdice.com/index.php?option...dice&Itemid=89

And that also proves to be interesting to read: http://rense.com/general2/phil.htm

It is funny, I was listening, partially watching the interview posted at the beginning of the thread, and something kept bothering me about the lady. Of course, soon after I realized I have seen her in a bit different settings and with a bit different look. See the video I posted.
    ( I have a very strong memory when it comes to faces, and appearances. And I do consume a lot of information ).

I mean, it is interesting to see all of that, but as it was mentioned in the video, critical thinking is always a good tool to have in your possession.

I strongly advise everyone to red this article.
    If someone feels compelled to do so, it is a good idea probably to post the whole of it here, for further reference. But I am not going to do it just out of respect for the thread and the point of view.
    Mark Phillips, mentioned in the article appears in the video I posted.

Bottom line of my post,
    I am one extremely suspicious curious cat.
    I formerly took her story and all content face value though did not read her books, but am now seriously rethinking for some of the same reasons you mentioned and more.

Her eyes and demeanor bothered me in this recent video instantly, in a different way than her speeches when younger. I suspect a good example of what a mind controlled person looks like reciting a script would be this. It's the same look as a former alcoholic. That kind of false giddy carefreeness, not really all there.

I compared the two speeches which are many years apart (anyone have an exact?) and was even further bothered. They are nearly identical. Absolutely no further insight or facts - neither say exactly what happened to her, just a list of the hims and hers that abused her. Lots of generalities and very few details. She would have observed PLENTY revealing, interesting, anecdotal stuff if she was around who she said she was around. Could she be a still working mind controlled person serving a purpose? Is she reciting a script deliberately planted into the alternative community?

I believe mkultra, monarch and more are very real, but have high suspicions that with the technology so high, you never really 'recover' or are 'let go', especially to speak freely, and that you likely remain at the least a monitored and/or usable asset for life with or without your knowledge or consent.

My biggest question is what is the possible agenda/purpose for wanting to promote this probably info/disinfo legend into the alternative community. A lot of theories there too, but maybe just to keep us confused and looking stupid to people we try to pass info on to that we end up being wrong about?

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

chocolate (26th March 2014), dynamo (26th March 2014), Ecnal61 (27th March 2014), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Hervé (26th March 2014), jailbird18 (27th May 2018), janette (10th May 2022), Kalamos (27th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (27th March 2014), thunder24 (26th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014), yuhui (27th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

edited for clarity

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

dynamo (26th March 2014), janette (10th May 2022), ThePythonicCow (27th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

edited for clarity

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

dynamo (26th March 2014), janette (10th May 2022), ThePythonicCow (27th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)

I have seen this video, and it seems to cover pretty much the same level of ideas and detail. A bit more, actually.

This may seem interesting for some of you: http://markdice.com/index.php?option...dice&Itemid=89

And that also proves to be interesting to read: http://rense.com/general2/phil.htm

It is funny, I was listening, partially watching the interview posted at the beginning of the thread, and something kept bothering me about the lady. Of course, soon after I realized I have seen her in a bit different settings and with a bit different look. See the video I posted.
    ( I have a very strong memory when it comes to faces, and appearances. And I do consume a lot of information ).

I mean, it is interesting to see all of that, but as it was mentioned in the video, critical thinking is always a good tool to have in your possession.

If someone feels compelled to do so, it is a good idea probably to post the whole of it here, for further reference. But I am not going to do it just out of respect for the thread and the point of view.

Bottom line of my post,
    I formerly took her story and all content face value though did not read her books, but am now seriously rethinking for some of the same reasons you mentioned and more.

Her eyes and demeanor bothered me in this recent video instantly, in a different way than her speeches when younger. I suspect a good example of what a mind controlled person looks like reciting a script would be this. It's the same look as a former alcoholic. That kind of false giddy carefreeness, not really all there.

I compared the two speeches which are many years apart (anyone have an exact?) and was even further bothered. They are nearly identical. Absolutely no further insight or facts - neither say exactly what happened to her, just a list of the hims and hers that abused her. Lots of generalities and very few details. She would have observed PLENTY revealing, interesting, anecdotal stuff if she was around who she said she was around. Could she be a still working mind controlled person serving a purpose? Is she reciting a script deliberately planted into the alternative community?

I believe mkultra, monarch and more are very real, but have high suspicions that with the technology so high, you never really 'recover' or are 'let go', especially to speak freely, and that you likely remain at the least a monitored and/or usable asset for life with or without your knowledge or consent.

My biggest question is what is the possible agenda/purpose for wanting to promote this probably info/disinfo legend into the alternative community. A lot of theories there too, but maybe just to keep us confused and looking stupid to people we try to pass info on to that we end up being wrong about?
    If you want some details there are plenty in her book. She names many, many, publicly know names and gives many disgusting details about their habits, perversions and preferences. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...sformation.htm

I have read Bryce Taylor's book also. They have some similarities as far as them both being MK ultra victims but that is what one would expect of victims put into the same program. The details given in Bryce's book are different. They had different handlers, had different abilities and thus were utilized to carry out specific types of tasks or ops. They were also used by different "known" names.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 26th March 2014 at 23:30.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

edited for clarity

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Jay Parker who was at the Free Your Mind Conference has read both of Cathy's books and said he completely believes everything in them as they corroborate his own personal MK ultra programming that he received at the hands of his Satanic Illuminati family. He said his mother was an expert programmer. He did not remember any of his programming until later in life when a person used a programming word that his mother used, which triggered his memory. Then the flood gates were opened to the memories of his horrific abuse.

Here is Jay Parker's talk https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post814555

I have also read Fritz Springmeier's book, "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave". He got most of his information from Illuminati survivors that had broken free from the Illuminati and their mind control programming. A lot of what he writes also corroborates Cathy's experiences. His co-author is Cisco Wheeler, an Illuminati MK Ultra survivor. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...trol_index.htm

After reading all of these accounts I would not easily dismiss any of them.

And as for Cathy appearing stressed, if you read her book you might understand why she might be stressed. I don't know how she could act not stressed. She was subjected to incest, rape, torture, satanic ritual abuse, saw others murder and had to witness her own child go through the same type of abuse she did.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 26th March 2014 at 23:38.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Carmen (27th March 2014), ceetee9 (27th March 2014), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Rebecca (15th February 2018), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

I am not saying that the person who posts, or starts a thread is someone who means to harm the forum. Quite the contrary. He simply becomes the conduit for the well crafted disinformation.
    I'm sure most of us have been such conduits at some time. I know I have been at times, and no doubt will be again.

Thanks for your perceptive comments and research.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), janette (10th May 2022), Limor Wolf (27th March 2014), Roisin (27th March 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)

Bottom line of my post,

While I haven't read "Access Denied" I have read "Trance Formation of America" and I suggest you read it if you're interested in more details. I'm not saying that I necessarily believe everything Cathy says (or that Mark may not have ulterior motives), but I equally wouldn't just accept negative or opposing opinions from someone else whose agenda or motives I also know little to nothing about.

However, red lights do go off in my head whenever I see a title or statement that says "The True Story" or some such equivalent statement. Clearly these types of statements are designed to elicit an immediate and particular response/opinion from the reader or insult their intelligence if they don't come to the same conclusion after having read the propaganda piece.

None of us knows the truth about any story unless we were a participant or witness to the event(s). All the rest of us can do is do our own research with an open mind, weigh the best evidence available (the more the better), and arrive at as reasonable and logical conclusion/opinion as we're able to based on the evidence reviewed to date--never forgetting that everybody has an agenda and that new or missed evidence can come to light at any time which could alter our conclusion/opinion.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast