+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

At this stage I have come to the conclusion that some issues are better left alone. So I will diligently go back and edit all my posts, hoping that people get to where they need to go without my added effort.

Okay, done.

Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

I have seen this video, and it seems to cover pretty much the same level of ideas and detail. A bit more, actually.

This may seem interesting for some of you: http://markdice.com/index.php?option...dice&Itemid=89

And that also proves to be interesting to read: http://rense.com/general2/phil.htm

It is funny, I was listening, partially watching the interview posted at the beginning of the thread, and something kept bothering me about the lady. Of course, soon after I realized I have seen her in a bit different settings and with a bit different look. See the video I posted.
    ( I have a very strong memory when it comes to faces, and appearances. And I do consume a lot of information ).

I mean, it is interesting to see all of that, but as it was mentioned in the video, critical thinking is always a good tool to have in your possession.

I strongly advise everyone to red this article.
    If someone feels compelled to do so, it is a good idea probably to post the whole of it here, for further reference. But I am not going to do it just out of respect for the thread and the point of view.
    Mark Phillips, mentioned in the article appears in the video I posted.

Bottom line of my post,
    I am one extremely suspicious curious cat.
    I formerly took her story and all content face value though did not read her books, but am now seriously rethinking for some of the same reasons you mentioned and more.

Her eyes and demeanor bothered me in this recent video instantly, in a different way than her speeches when younger. I suspect a good example of what a mind controlled person looks like reciting a script would be this. It's the same look as a former alcoholic. That kind of false giddy carefreeness, not really all there.

I compared the two speeches which are many years apart (anyone have an exact?) and was even further bothered. They are nearly identical. Absolutely no further insight or facts - neither say exactly what happened to her, just a list of the hims and hers that abused her. Lots of generalities and very few details. She would have observed PLENTY revealing, interesting, anecdotal stuff if she was around who she said she was around. Could she be a still working mind controlled person serving a purpose? Is she reciting a script deliberately planted into the alternative community?

I believe mkultra, monarch and more are very real, but have high suspicions that with the technology so high, you never really 'recover' or are 'let go', especially to speak freely, and that you likely remain at the least a monitored and/or usable asset for life with or without your knowledge or consent.

My biggest question is what is the possible agenda/purpose for wanting to promote this probably info/disinfo legend into the alternative community. A lot of theories there too, but maybe just to keep us confused and looking stupid to people we try to pass info on to that we end up being wrong about?
    My God listening to Kathy speAk of this stuff is hard. Can't even imagine

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

It’s amazing how certain dramatic productions can evoke a profound emotional responses... from classic movies, and books to powerful documentaries... I’m thinking of Apocalypse Now or Star Wars, or even Dr Chivago, or Gone w The Wind, etc. everyone has their own triggers... One I clearly remember was in the movie "Bladerunner" when Sean Young’s character

states: “I am not in the business... I am the business"

I just had to steal this and share it with the world. This is the new Cathy O’Brien...
    She has deconstructed her own mind control paradigm, and created a new life; one of her own choice.
    In the process she is an adept at communicating, psychology, philosophy, and self improvement.
    She has truly conquered her tragedy and turned it into triumph.
    She is a living testimony to the power of what good intentions can do.
    And a living example of the often said and little understood clique and ultimate reality...

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE...

Cathy’s life shows this is more then just a vague idea, or a religious platitude,
    but a powerful psychological truth... a rock to base your life on...

Cathy is a survivor who went from a severely abused trauma based mind control victim to a powerful voice for self empowerment and the new world that awaits all those who are ready to do what it takes to wake up... and sure enough, the most fundamental issue, the bedrock is a philosophical posture that defines truth as the ultimate point of reference in relationship to living in the spirit of right action and divine order.

This needs to get out... Cathy and Mark need the help of other people to spread
    their very clear, very coherent and very timely message. And the time is NOW...

140731 - Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips - MK Ultra & The CIA - 1 of 2
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/4ZCHUUjGc...__Mark_Ph.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/XHJeOJIUb...__Mark_Ph.html

(share with care
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th September 2014 at 13:28.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

astridmari (24th September 2014), ceetee9 (24th September 2014), Cidersomerset (24th September 2014), Clarity (24th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), karelia (24th September 2014), Lancelot (24th September 2014), raregem (25th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), selinam (24th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Snookie (24th September 2014), Star Tsar (24th September 2014), sunflower (24th September 2014), TrumanCash (24th September 2014), Tyy1907 (30th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), Zanshin (25th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Who could ever forget that incident where Cathy had to show Hitlary Clinton her mutilated Vagina...

Some thoughts/images are pretty hard to shake...

PS - Thanks for the MP3 links sigma6, I've got something excellent to listen to tonight...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th September 2014 at 11:26.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

More people are becoming aware of this, David Icke and others were
    talking about this in the 1990's and he did his intereview with
    Arizona wylder describing the satanic sexual aspects of this involving
    royalty and very influential elits in the US and around the world.

David Icke - Revelations, Arizona Wilder (1 and 2 )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s9y8weOxrFM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6XC3SQSR1o4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MK-Ultra & Project Monarch: Roseanne Barr, Mark Phillips, & Cathy O'Brien

There is a good knowledgeable intro from Roseanne Barr.....

Published on 17 Nov 2013

Conspiracy Culture presents MK-Ultra & Project Monarch special event featuring Roseanne Barr,
    Mark Phillips, and Cathy O'Brien speaking on mind control at Trinity St Paul's United Church in
    downtown Toronto on October 20th 2013. With speeches Q&A, Meet & Greet and Book Signing
    with the authors of Trance Formation of America / Access Denied: For Reasons of National Security
    Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, plus an intro by TV-legend Roseanne Barr and hosted by Patrick
    Whyte of Conspiracy Culture, more event info: http://www.conspiracyculture.com/even...

=========================================================

Roseanne Barr talks about MK ULTRA mind control in Hollywood

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th September 2014 at 09:50.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (24th September 2014), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), Lifebringer (24th September 2014), raregem (25th September 2014), seeker/reader (24th September 2014), sigma6 (24th September 2014), Snookie (25th September 2014), Star Tsar (24th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

This ties in with some of the posts on Jacks Hitler thread, where we
    touched on the cabal who runs Banksters etc have funded eugenics,
    Hollywood /media control where they drip feed all these ideas....

CIA / MK-ULTRA Hearings - Survivor Testimony 1996

============================================

Stanley Kubrick was allowed to expose some of this in his movies
    from Dr.No . 2001, Clock work orange, The Shinning and his final
    movies Eyes Wide Shut ,where he covers a lot of the Satanic
    activities of the elites who run the world, and AI which was
    finished by Stephen Spielberg and would have been different
    if Kubrik had not died.....

Mind control scene 'Clock work Orange'...Escena rehabilitacion Alex

Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in the Films of Stanley Kubrick

====================================================
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th September 2014 at 10:17.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), sigma6 (24th September 2014), Snookie (24th September 2014), Star Tsar (24th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Who could ever forget that incident where Cathy had to show ((Hitlary Clinton)) her mutilated Vagina...

Some thoughts/images are pretty hard to shake...
    PSS - Finally found the original Clip...

((WARNING)) Do not watch if your squeamish...

Video Link - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12...-ga_shortfilms
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th September 2014 at 11:46.

13. Link to Post #28
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

don't believe everything about mark and cathy... don't bite hook line and sinker...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

donk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), raregem (25th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

A side thought while I think of it, while listening to Mark Phillips talking about
    being recognised/recruited as a child and Cathys reference to child abuse victims,
    which still goes on see 'The Jimmy saville ' thread and others..

Also the radical medical experiments committed by the NAZIS and others
    before and since was gathered together after WW11 in projects such
    as 'paper clip' etc......

Bear with me ...LOL....Andrew Basiagos seemingly outrageous claims
    start with him being recruited with many others as very young Children.
    Along with famous establishment figures including current US presdent
    Barry Soetoro .....

I just mention this as I'm finding many of these topics and threads
    we discuss are related, even more deeply than we all ready
    thought, knew or suspected.......

We know the CIA runs many covert operations and funding particularly drugs.
    Afghanistan is particularly a classic case. The year before 9/11 the Taliban had
    virtually stopped the Fluorishing drugs trade run by the Afghan Northern War Lords
    who were allied with NATO forces as soon as the Bush/Chaney gang invaded
    after the 9/11 psyops and low and behold the poppy fields were harvested
    and the drug trafficking business was and still is up and running again.

Theres much more and this has been going on in the modern sense for over
    200 yrs via the Rothchild cartels.......But probably goes back thousands of
    years with the manipulation of humanity by possible external 'entities,'....!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two quick mind control stories today at various levels.......First the Cabal is
    desperate to get the now 'happy unified' UK ...LOL to join the psyop against
    the cabal sponsored ISIS in Iraq/ Syria with the goal of toppling President Assad.....

The second which would be funny if not so ironic , Abu Qatada , Brittons Bin Laden
    has been cleared of terrorism charges after years of the British establishment
    telling us he was no.1 Mr.Evil in the UK......

Parliament 'set to be recalled' over Islamic State action

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29339787

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abu Qatada cleared of terror charges

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-29340656
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th September 2014 at 14:09.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), raregem (25th September 2014), Selene (24th September 2014), sigma6 (24th September 2014), Snookie (24th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

What impressed me most about the article is how she is showing by example that knowledge of mind control isn't good or bad, like Mark said it's been around for thousands of years... And the fact that the very idea of it is so repressed and squirreled away in Universities and in "complex psychological jargon", etc. Yet it is very clear to me, that Mark has shown Cathy how to use it to better herself and use it in a positive way.

It's not the gun. It's the shooter...

In Part 2, Cathy shows a profound level of insight and philosophical acumen, that would rival that of many that I have ever read or studied, yet at the same time it is a very fundamental approach. This is a real practical example that others can actually learn from. This is what people should be focusing on. They are using the tools of "mind control" "subliminal programming" etc. in a positive way to focus their minds on their goals... They are real life legitimate whistleblowers...

I think Part 2 really lays it out in incredible candid detail and insight. What they did was smart, but it still shows how our Crime Syndicate Government operates by making it so difficult for whistleblowers. I also see this as an example of how equity (ultimate truth, fairness, right) Can be used in a practical application. To "force" the government to "recognize" (at least in the public) That's the real irony here. But nonetheless they have achieved it. And for that, I have no doubt they are living a razor's edge every day of their lives...

Try and focus on the philosophical element of their thinking and how they arrived where they are today... How she has learned how to express "her truth" and "her opinions" and "her beliefs" and how this has empowered her... That we could all be so focused and articulate... And the underlying premises that allowed her to get there. She shouldn't be alive really. She is a walking, talking miracle, a survivor. One of the few that lived to tell the TRUTH.

(share with care
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th September 2014 at 13:27.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), Snookie (24th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), Zanshin (25th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I just looked on David Ickes headline page for the first time today and this is what I
    mean Todays MK Ultra variants are happening as we speak. Earlier today I was
    listening to the Nicky Cambell show on BBC five live radio aprox 10amm when I
    popped out in the car.They were talking about the recall of Parliament over the vote
    to join in the bombing of ISIS. They had a labour MP on from Cumbria saying we
    should of voted yes last year and he wanted them to put it right this time. Then a
    couple members of the public rang in against bombing and gave various good
    reasons and just before it ended for the news they got onto the fact that Saudi
    beheaded more people than ISIS which Nicky disputed , but was told there had
    been 17 since August and Nicky had to cower down a bit , then unfortunely it
    ended. But it was at least broadcast as it was live.......

===================================================

Parliament ‘set to be recalled’ over UK airstrikes against Islamic State

Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:48 By david-icke

British involvement was planned from the start and since way back. What I posted on August 18th:

‘Parliament is expected to be recalled on Friday to discuss the UK’s role in air
    strikes against Islamic State in Iraq, the BBC understands.

Defence secretary Michael Fallon said he expects a recall.

There has been a reluctance to make the announcement while Labour’s conference
    is under way, it is understood.

It is expected that there will be a formal request from the Iraqi prime minister later
    on Wednesday for the UK to join in air strikes.’

Read more: Parliament 'set to be recalled' over UK airstrikes against Islamic State

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29339787

===================================================

Concealed By U.S. Airstrikes Israel Opens Nusra Path To Lebanon

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:46 By david-icke

‘Also today the Syrian airforce wanted to bomb Jabhat al-Nusra positions in the
    Golan heights where Nusra is, as first reported here, opening a corridor from Jordan
    towards Lebanon and for attacks on Damascus right along the demarcation line
    between Israel and Syria. Israel, in quite open support effort for the Nusra plan,
    shot down the Syrian SU-24 using U.S. provided Patriot missiles. While Israel
    claims that the plane violated its border the reported crash site was far from the
    border near Kanaker, Syria which is halfway between the demarcation line and Damascus.

Under the protection of the U.S. attack on IS and other targets Israel now
    practically established a no-fly-zone next to the Golan which will allow Jabhat al-
    Nusra to safely use the corridor and to attack Hizbullah in Qalamoun and in south
    Lebanon. It also opens space for new attacks on Damascus.’

Read more: Concealed By U.S. Airstrikes Israel Opens Nusra Path To Lebanon

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2014/09...o-lebanon.html
    ==============================================================

Israeli Jets Sneak Into Syria

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:40 By david-icke

---------------------------------------------

rence.com.....

‘While the world watched and tried to categorize which nations had joined in the
    USI attack on Syria: Israel attacked Syria as well from the air. Yes of course those
    are American planes with that filthy Star of David attached ­ sneaking in to do their
    deed, cowards to the end.’

Read more: Israeli Jets Sneak Into Syria

http://www.rense.com/general96/isjets.html

===================================================================

Islamic State battle could take years, Pentagon says

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:36 By david-icke

‘US-led air strikes have disrupted Islamic State (IS) militants but the fight against
    them will take years, a Pentagon spokesman has told the BBC.

The comments came as activists reported new strikes around the town of Kobane,
    near Syria’s border with Turkey.

Kobane has been besieged by IS fighters for several days, forcing about 130,000
    Syrian Kurds to flee into Turkey.’

Read more: Islamic State battle could take years, Pentagon says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29337800

Britain goes to war AGAIN: RAF poised for air strikes on jihadists

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:33 By david-icke

THE EXPRESS.....

Britain goes to war AGAIN: RAF poised for air strikes on jihadists

‘The Prime Minister will sign off British air strikes after meeting new Iraqi prime
    minister Haider al-Abadi in New York. The decision

is likely to see MPs recalled for a Commons vote on military intervention as early as
    Friday with RAF Tornado air strikes unleashed at the weekend.

Mr Cameron will also meet Iranian president Hassan Rouhani today in a bid to
    shore up support in the volatile region.’

Read more: Britain goes to war AGAIN: RAF poised for air strikes on jihadists

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/514...Syria-and-Iraq

What Bombs? Obama’s ‘Arab Coalition’ Were Only Cheerleaders in Syria Airstrike

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:23 By david-icke

‘Much was made by U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday about his “Arab
    Coalition”, as the US announced it had hit Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL, IS) terrorist
    targets inside Syria overnight.

Very noticeably, Washington and the US media really went overboard all day,
    stressing how its new Arab partners have finally answered the call, “taking the fight
    to the terrorists”. But have they really?

Are the Arab partners really pulling their weight?’

Read more: What Bombs? Obama’s ‘Arab Coalition’ Were Only Cheerleaders in Syria Airstrike

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/09/2...ria-airstrike/

Who gave tem the Gas ?

Iraqi MPs: Hundreds of soldiers killed in ISIL gas attack in Anbar province

new Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 11:17 By david-icke

‘In Iraq There Are Many Who Say That It Was The Americans Who Created ISIS’

Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 08:04 By david-icke

US seeking to reoccupy Iraq through anti-ISIL coalition: Ulrich

Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 06:43 By david-icke

‘American political analyst Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich says the United States is
    seeking to reoccupy Iraq and re-establish itself in the Persian Gulf region through its anti-ISIL coalition.

Ulrich, who is an independent researcher, public speaker and writer with a focus on
    US foreign policy, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Tuesday.

On Monday, the Pentagon announced that the US and its allies have started
    airstrikes against ISIL in Syria. Fighter aircraft from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar,
    Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates took part in the airstrikes. The United States
    has already conducted dozens of airstrikes against ISIL targets in Iraq since mid-August.’

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09...y-iraq-ulrich/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th September 2014 at 21:25.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Actually you can go down David Ickes Headline page today and nearly
    all of it relates to mind control and the bigger picture....

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

On a fun note what did Roseanne Barr say about 'dope'...LOL

Cannabis dissolves cancerous tumor in young infant, deemed a ‘miracle baby’ by physician

Wednesday 24th September 2014 at 07:42 By david-icke

‘Instead of opting for chemotherapy and radiation in an attempt to shrink an inoperable brain tumor,
    the father of an eight-month-old baby pushed for alternative treatment with cannabis oil. The baby’s
    physician, Dr. William Courtney, was initially skeptical early in his career about cannabis as medicine
    but has since seen such impressive results that he’s now a staunch advocate for its use.’

Read more: Cannabis dissolves cancerous tumor in young infant, deemed a 'miracle baby' by physician

http://www.naturalnews.com/046994_ca...acle_baby.html

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), spiritwind (24th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I thought I would share this, Thunder respectfully approached me in private with this, and I was in fact wanting to respond and find out what he was getting at. I think this is a very good point to share. I think it is relevant. I think it highlights relative vs absolute, in a world of infinite shades of gray.

I think it highlights something I try to emphasize as a central theme. The need for a set of values or a philosophical system of understanding the world. It goes by many names, creed, religion, value system, rules of conduct, principles of living, etc... This is the most important thing in the world to have. It becomes the foundation of everything else you do... and will determine many things in your life.

Quote Posted by thunder24
    mark is a liar and a crook...

he and cathy were both welcomed into me and my roommates home for me nights and different times...
    He gains ones trust, and then looks for holes within your personality to get from you what he can, usually in the form of money for personal gain...
    I don't wanna high jack your thread, so i thought i would share with you privately... Mind control is neutral, employment
    of techniques tips it to one side of scale or not... and he does a fabulous job...

peace
    My response:
    I wouldn't doubt that he has this potential in him like many people. In fact I could detect a sense of that in the interview. He is a unique character in the sense I don't see him as an altruist, or tree hugger, this is a guy who has a high level of knowledge of psychological application. A potentially dangerous man in his own right. He understands psychology and mind control technology as well as the the people he is exposing and fighting against. And I wondered at the "nature" of the relationship between them... (but that is another story and really none of my business... haha)

But I do believe he was exercising a higher principle and being honest in the sense he was probably the only guy who could have saved Cathy. Cathy is a definite credit to his character. Is it possible that there was more involved in his pursuit of helping her? Is it possible he has reached a point in his life where he is realizing the moral implications of the psychological skills and powers that he must surely have?... There is no doubt that when anyone does what he did for Cathy, that it is benefit to himself. It is a credit to his character and a measure of his capacity as a teacher and human being in general. These are real and tangible "benefits" I always contemplate the subtle dynamic between ultimate altruism and personal gain.

Nonetheless, I felt compelled to share this, because there was something that struck me in it, because it is recent. I felt I heard something very candid and dynamic in their interview. Cathy really did articulate a very difficult philosophical interpretation very well. That takes more than just parrot like repeating. I don't doubt that she has a high level of intelligence in her own right, and ironically, as a direct result of her abuse. All these things fascinate me as a student of psychology and perception manipulation.

These kinds of people are dangerous. Just as anyone who carries a gun would be. It is a systemic problem with all people with highly developed skills in areas such as psychology, statistics, mind control, marketing, advertising, sales, political analysis and public relations, etc. There is ALWAYS a temptation to use it for personal gain, especially when you might be in personal or financial need. I don't think anyone is perfect. But it is these types of people who more then others, truly need a solid philosophical value system. They, more than others are more prone to walking a razor's edge. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is a dual edge sword.

So your comment doesn't surprise me in the least... and it brings up many issues of context, degree, and other variables I don't doubt.

On another note:
    This is why philosophy is the most important knowledge. And also why I pursue the interpretation and understanding of equity (as a fundamental philosophical interpretation) Which in turn necessitates, researching and interpreting "biblical text" (especially in Western culture) Since that is a text that actually embodies the principles of equity, more than almost any other text, in many regards. If you want to understand the mechanism that underlies government, law, legal interpretations (and for me all that ultimately goes to equity and trust interpretation...) I like starting at the base. I like going back to the original source. Just as understanding DOS will help one immeasurably in understanding certain aspects of Windows 7 for example.

For example, I now believe statutory "law" (an oxymoron, since in fact it is nothing more than corporate codes and regulations based on hidden consent based contract laws in many instances) is actually a simplified system for the masses, with a built in control mechanism. And in today's sophisticated world of constantly evolving "technology" and "technology application" This statutory governing system is something to be avoided at all costs and overcome in my mind... It's not good or evil. It just is. That is the system we live in. There is no short cut. The only antithesis being to make the decision to educate yourself, by studying and learning higher levels of knowledge to essentially replace it.

hmm... maybe some day I will make use of my degree after all... lol...

(share with care
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th September 2014 at 18:27.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), jackovesk (24th September 2014), janette (10th May 2022), raregem (25th September 2014), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), Zanshin (25th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Published on Feb 11, 2017
    Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

MKULTRA Survivor Cathy O'Brien
    In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes United States Government Whistleblower Cathy O'Brien the author of the classic book on Covert Mind Control programs, Trance Formation of America. The book was based on Cathy's groundbreaking testimony for the US Congressional Permanent Select Committees on Intelligence Oversight in 1995.

Cathy's fascinating journey through the world of Deep Political Corruption and Covert CIA Programs began when her abusive father sold her into MKULTRA Mind Control Programs at an early age in Michigan through his political connections with local politicians, including future President of the United States Gerald Ford.

Through systematic torture and well documented trauma-based mind control programming, Cathy was forced to do shocking acts as a sex slave and participate in CIA Black Ops and White House/Pentagon level operations during the Reagan/Bush Administration. During this period she interfaced with high-level political figures including Hillary and Bill Clinton, former President George Bush Sr. and former Vice President Dick Cheney.

Breaking free of her mind control programming and Dissociative Identity Disorder with the help of intelligence insider Mark Phillips over the course of a decade, Cathy exposed the insidious world of criminal covert operations happening inside Black Budget operations connected with the Pentagon and intelligence agencies, including human trafficking and extensive drug running programs.

Deep State efforts to suppress her testimony culminated in the National Security Act being invoked to silence her and continue right up to the present. Nonetheless Cathy's latest venture was to create a new workbook, PTSD: Time to Heal that actually allows trauma and sexual abuse victims to reclaim conscious control and deep connection to their inner memories.

Her story has touched thousands of survivors of mind control programming and dark political manipulation and given the public a transparent and shockingly honest vision of the hidden worlds of covert intelligence operations that exist and thrive behind a wall of National Security State secrecy.

Riveting, informative, startling, unnerving and alarming, you don't want to miss this fascinating Dark Journalist episode with US Government Whistleblower Cathy O'Brien.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Axman (13th February 2017), bbow73 (16th June 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (13th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), Buzzie (13th February 2017), ByTheNorthernSea (13th February 2017), Cardillac (13th February 2017), ceetee9 (13th February 2017), Circe (13th February 2017), DebJoy (13th February 2017), Debra (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), Ecnal61 (13th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Ewan (13th February 2017), Flowerpunkchip (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), GCS1103 (13th February 2017), Gillian (13th February 2017), Houman (19th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (13th February 2017), Kryztian (13th February 2017), mab777 (26th February 2017), Mike (13th February 2017), mountain_jim (16th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), PurpleLama (13th February 2017), Rhah (13th February 2017), Richard S. (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (12th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Star Tsar (13th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (13th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), wnlight (13th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Did Cathy O'Brien ever mention Trump?
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th February 2017), DebJoy (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I'm still listening.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

These are a couple of spots I loosely transcribed. I look forward to Part Two. Yesterday, I ordered "PTSD: Time To Heal." To my surprise, it’ll arrive tomorrow according to the 2nd email notification. I opted for the cheapest shipping method. The book info is added at the bottom.

Cathy OBrien's website: trance-formation.com
    @ 15:12 - The first initial ground base of global education was called, ‘America 2000’. When the program was exposed, the name changed to ‘Goals 2000’ and now it’s called ‘Common Core’. It’s designed to increase the children’s learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. This program pumps information in their head where it’s taken in on a subconscious level. It lacks the creative conscious ability of application for thinking it through, for questioning it, and researching it further. Common Core also deliberately distorts history so that people didn’t have a proper knowledge base.
    Cathy O’Brien: …And without conscious thought there’s no ability to reason, to question, to consciously comprehend, to critically analyze, to apply any knowledge.

@ 39:35

Daniel, a.k.a.the Dark Journalist - When you are in the state of trauma based mind control, time seemed to disappear.

Cathy O’Brien - The brain instinctually shuts down the neural-pathways when there’s trauma so the rest of the mind will function normally. I couldn’t think to bring to mind that trauma. I couldn’t think to remember it at all because that’s just the way the brain works.

When my father would sexually abuse me again, the part of the brain that would open up to deal with that abuse over and over again as needed. That kind of natural compartmentalization within the brain is what the governments figured is that would be a good place to store government secrets because what better place to store it in the mind of someone who couldn’t think to tell the secrets.

So I couldn’t think to do that with no conscious mind happening. The more trauma I experienced deliberately, the more deliberate compartmentalization and mind controlled programing that I endured in MKUltra mind control, the less room in my mind anymore for conscious thought. And without conscious thought there’s no ability to reason, to question, to consciously comprehend, to critically analyze, to apply any knowledge. I could only robotically do what I was told to do as I was triggered into different modes of operation.

Daniel, a.k.a.the Dark Journalist - I see. So that’s the state you’re in when time just disappears.

Cathy O’Brien - Without conscious thought, there’s no awareness of conscious thought. Because a concept of time equates to a concept of awareness. And not being aware of what was happening or not having any control over that or any conscious thought, I didn’t know from one event to the next what had happen before. So there was no continuity of thought and no continuity of time in my mind. So it was totally timeless to me. So much so that if I was completely physically exhausted by in one compartment of the brain that the next compartment of the brain had no conscious awareness of the exhaustion where it would be fresh and new again.

It can even move to that extent which is why my controllers used [it] on the US military because it gives them super, super human capabilities. It also allows for super human traits like 44 times more visual acuity. Because when there’s no conscious thought it’s as though the subconscious mind will develop heightened senses in other directions to make up for it. Much the same way a blind person has acute hearing. The brain will make up for it.

PTSD: Time To Heal,” by: Cathy OBrien, October 8, 2016
    Their journey to release PTSD: Time to Heal has been politically strenuous until now! Positive change through public awareness and overwhelming global demand prompted this release of otherwise suppressed easy to follow step-by-step healing methods Mark taught Cathy for successfully reclaiming her mind and life after decades of torturous MK Ultra mind control.

Amazon Summary:
    (The book is also available elsewhere.)
    25 year veteran US Government Whistleblowers Mark and Cathy are arming you with the self-applying concise facts they teach leading mental health professionals worldwide. Whether your traumatic experience peaks the top of PTSD's sliding scale the way Cathy's Pentagon level MK Ultra mind control programming did; or is from the horrors of war; or even if it is simply resultant from socially engineered information control and fears, this book is for you. These step by step healing methods intelligence insider Mark Phillips taught Cathy can help anyone willing to reclaim control over their own mind and life just as she did.

Their journey to release PTSD: Time to Heal has been politically strenuous until now! Positive change through public awareness and overwhelming global demand prompted this release of otherwise suppressed easy to follow step-by-step healing methods Mark taught Cathy for successfully reclaiming her mind and life after decades of torturous MK Ultra mind control.

Since PTSD: Time to Heal is a workbook journal, it is not authorized in either eBook form or used copy. From it's cover to unconventional layout to insights within, PTSD: Time to Heal reverberates with introspective inspirations.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2022 at 13:08.

32. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), Awakening2014 (13th February 2017), Axman (13th February 2017), bbow73 (16th June 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), Cardillac (13th February 2017), Debra (13th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Ewan (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), JRS (14th February 2017), Justplain (13th February 2017), mab777 (26th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), Mike (13th February 2017), norman (12th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Star Tsar (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (13th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

it's about time more people are sourcing Cathy O'Brien other than David Icke; I think the woman is truly genuine and is telling the truth; if I recall correctly both of her books are now available gratis/for free on the internet-

be well all-

Larry

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), DebJoy (13th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), mab777 (26th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), Mike (13th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (13th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

After I finished "transformation of america" I walked out of my house and felt like a strange man in a strange land. I felt like I knew something nobody else knew.....and at the time I wasnt sure that was a good thing. The world ceased to make sense. Sure, cars were still going up and down the road, the birds were chirping, the sun shining, but I felt as though these were merely props for a play. And I felt like a character in that play...a play that I had once embraced as real but was now realising wasn't. And yet, the play was the whole world, and there was no way to escape it.

It was akin to a bad acid trip, only I never snapped out of it. Ive been experiencing that trip ever since. It's made me question reality in ways that I sometimes regret. The whole blue pill, red pill thing...

Im convinced this woman is telling the truth about her experiences...and that scares me. This isnt cute pillow talk about reptilians and the illuminatti by the campfire. This is a very real experience..and the ramifications are endlessly disturbing

36. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), awakeningmom (15th February 2017), bbow73 (16th June 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), ByTheNorthernSea (13th February 2017), Cardillac (13th February 2017), ClearWater (30th March 2022), DebJoy (13th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), Franny (26th February 2017), Hervé (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), onawah (14th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), StandingWave (13th February 2017), Star Tsar (13th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (13th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    it's about time more people are sourcing Cathy O'Brien other than David Icke; I think the woman is truly genuine and is telling the truth; if I recall correctly both of her books are now available gratis/for free on the internet-

be well all-

Larry
    Beware of Pirated/Modified Content

January 10, 2017 by Cathy O'Brien

Please purchase authentic materials directly from the author.

IMPORTANT ALERT:

Be aware! Continuous reports of free internet pirated/counterfeited pdf copies of our books containing deliberate misinformation are rising at an alarming rate. This deliberately generated misinformation is intended to dilute, distort, and undermine our whistleblowing efforts on Truth that makes u.s. free. Therefore any/all eBook copies of TRANCE Formation of America and/or ACCESS DENIED For Reasons Of National Security are NOT AUTHORIZED and LICENSED aside from Kindle. PTSD:Time To Heal is a self help workbook and therefore is avaliable in hard-copy only.

To Purchase Our books please use the links below:

Order Directly from Mark & Cathy

Get the books! The best way to support Mark & Cathy in their quest for justice and truth is to get the books directly from the source.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th February 2017 at 17:51.

38. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), DebJoy (13th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), mab777 (26th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), Mike (13th February 2017), norman (13th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast