+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Cathy O'Brien: The Tranceformation of America

Thanks for posting this recent video, Norman. In my view Cathy and Mark are real heroes. It takes a lot of courage and tenacity to stand up to the criminal elitists for such a long time.

I first met Cathy and Mark in 1995 when they first published TRANCE FORMATION OF AMERICA. It was also the year that I self-published my first book so we swapped books. I've noticed a very noticeable change in Cathy. She seems so much more positive now and genuinely happy. They have both worked so hard for the past twenty-five years to awaken people to the horrendous and psychopathic activities of the elitists, pedophiles and "military intelligence" thugs. So it is good that they see their efforts are finally paying off. I am looking forward to reading Cathy's new book.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Cardillac (13th February 2017), DebJoy (13th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), Franny (15th February 2018), janette (10th May 2022), mab777 (26th February 2017), Mike (13th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Star Tsar (13th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@TrumanCash

I read both books in their paper-published versions (still have both books on my bookshelf)-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), seleka (19th February 2017), TrumanCash (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Mike

I couldn't agree with you more; but I just think we must all stand together and realize there's an incredible evil out there that explodes the mind; but once we can become aware of this incredible evil and that it actually exists we can be rid of it in a matter of minutes; it's only a matter of awareness-

Larry

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), Mike (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), TrumanCash (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Did Cathy O'Brien ever mention Trump?
    She mentioned how good it was that Hillary had NOT been elected in 2016 - very vocal about that. She talked about both Bill (in general) and Hillary (her perversions) She did not mention Trump as being included in the group of politicians participating in the sexual abuse etc. In TranceFormation of America she mentions way too many politicians in office for the last 50 years. It's a book well worth reading - be prepared for sobering and disturbing information. You can find short online excerpts of her books and her talks which specifically mention the Clintons, the Bushes, Gerald Ford and more. I believe she is telling the truth, and she and her now-husband (originally her rescuer) have done way too much over the DECADES to be able to stay safe and alive.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), Bill Ryan (13th February 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (14th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), mab777 (26th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), onawah (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (13th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), TrumanCash (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Cathy O’Brien’s latest book, “PTSD: Time to Heal,” arrived today. It’s only 92 pages and within those are places for notes. There’s no “Table of Contents”. (added below)

I read two chapters: ‘Triggers’ and ‘Deprogram the Program First’. I made myself put it down to thoroughly digest and process. If I get nothing else from this book, I’ve already received helpful memory connections and ah-has.

Table of Contents
    1. Time to heal - 8
    2. Writing Wrongs - 12
    3. Safety First - 15
    4. Triggers - 19
    5. Food for Thought - 26
    6. Deprogram the Program First - 33
    7. Well Being and Being Well - 39
    8. Coping Skills - 45
    9. Break Routine - 51
    10. Perceptions and Semantics - 57
    11. Deep Listen - 63
    12. Dust Pieces and Reflection - 68
    13. Loving Support - 72
    14. Brain Games - 76
    15. Sexuality and Living Love True-to-Soul - 81
    16. People Helping People - 85
    17. PTSD: Time to Heal - quick review for writing out memory - 91
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd June 2021 at 19:17.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), Billy (13th February 2017), Bluegreen (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (14th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Jantje (14th February 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), Mike (13th February 2017), norman (13th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), Star Tsar (13th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks Debjoy, very helpful post. I listened to the interview with Dark Journalist, and I knew about her experiences, but never researched it thoroughly.
    It's interesting that she felt Trump's election was a victory for voters, but I didn't know if she had ever mentioned Trump in any other context before in her books, etc., which is why I asked.
    But it sounds like she does not include him in the cast of seriously perverted elite abusers such as the Clintons, and that's encouraging, coming from her.
    Quote Trump, through a spokesperson, said, "Mr. Trump only knew Mr. Epstein as Mr. Trump owns the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach, [redacted], and Mr. Epstein would go there on occasion."
    Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Did Cathy O'Brien ever mention Trump?
    She mentioned how good it was that Hillary had NOT been elected in 2016 - very vocal about that. She talked about both Bill (in general) and Hillary (her perversions) She did not mention Trump as being included in the group of politicians participating in the sexual abuse etc. In TranceFormation of America she mentions way too many politicians in office for the last 50 years. It's a book well worth reading - be prepared for sobering and disturbing information. You can find short online excerpts of her books and her talks which specifically mention the Clintons, the Bushes, Gerald Ford and more. I believe she is telling the truth, and she and her now-husband (originally her rescuer) have done way too much over the DECADES to be able to stay safe and alive.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (14th February 2017), DebJoy (14th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), seleka (19th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

How the mind treats "impossible things that couldn't be happening
    February 13, 2017
    By Jon Rappoport
    ( Rappaport uses medically caused deaths as the example in his article, but it could just as well be mind control/sexual abuse as well. We need to understand much better how our minds deal with trauma and "unbelievable" information. )
    Quote I recently published an article that highlighted the numbers of medically caused deaths in America.

When little fragmentary stories about this fact emerge in the mainstream press, they're one-offs. There is no serious follow-up and no deep investigation. Therefore, the public isn't aroused.

On May 3, 2016, the Washington Post ran an article detailing deaths from medical errors. This bomb dropped: doctors' errors account for "about 9.5 percent of all deaths annually in the United States."

Let that sink in.

Roughly one out of every 10 deaths in the US is caused by medical errors. (Under "errors," you can include a wide range of toxic treatment.)

No major newspaper or news network pounds on this factoid day after day. It's here and then it's gone. It's on the level of: "The last seven presidents have been assassinated. And now, here's the weather."

Something else is going on, too. I'll lay it out for you.

Most of the general public, and many reporters, can't even begin to absorb that medical-death statistic. It bounces off them.

They either reject it out of hand, misread it, or fail to transport it to the part of their mind where they think about things.

The statistic is virtually invisible to them.

"Let's see, 10% of all deaths in America are caused by the medical system. REJECTED."

I even had one person tell me ten percent "wasn't very much."

I've had people change the subject rapidly when I presented them with the statistic.

"Car accidents are terrible. My aunt was in a car crash and she..."

So it isn't just major media. People are running their own fake news operation on themselves.

This has been called "cognitive dissonance" or some other fancy name.

It's just the "bounce phenomenon." A fact bounces off a person. It has no effect.

I've dealt with this for more than 30 years as a reporter. I'm in the business of presenting "bounce-able" facts. I've seen the full array of reactions, time and time again.

ONE OUT OF EVERY TEN DEATHS IN AMERICA IS CAUSED BY THE MEDICAL SYSTEM.

Bounce, bounce, bounce.

Here is another process that goes on in the mind. It starts this way: WELL, IF THAT WERE TRUE, THEN...

The person starts to think about the boggling fact. He starts to flesh out the implications. And he stops. Because the implications are too much. His mental processes and his basic orientation aren't flexible enough to deal with them.

I've been interviewed and watched this happen. The interviewer begins to absorb what I've just told him, and he quickly backs away and redirects the conversation. Or tries to. I bring him back to the boggling fact. But it's like trying to drive a faulty car. He just can't make it. He stalls. His wheels spin, and then he gets out of the car and moves on to something else.

Here is a paraphrase of such an exchange. The interviewer was telling me about the purported effects of a disease he claimed was being caused by a virus. I happened to know the virus had never been isolated from a single human being, so I asked him:

"How many deaths would you say occur from the disease, every year in the US?"

He puffed up his chest a bit and said, "At least a thousand. It's terrible."

I said, "Well, did you know that the medical system is the third leading cause of death in America, behind heart disease and cancer?"

BOUNCE. NOTHING REGISTERED.

He said, "This virus I'm talking about can spread rapidly..."

Bounce.

Perhaps the most interesting conversation I've ever had illustrating the bounce phenomenon occurred at the home of an acquaintance who is a psychologist. I mentioned that every year in the US the medical system kills a minimum of 225,000 people, and then I got part-way into explaining how most people don't even register the fact when they come across it.

He launched into a major lecture about cognitive dissonance, deploying a few pseudo-technical terms I'd never heard of. I let him go on for a few minutes and then I stopped him. I asked, "Can you remember what I said that started you down this path?"

He scratched his chin, thought about it, and said no.

In his case, the bounce brought on a case of outright amnesia.

Of course, I've mentioned medically caused death to doctors. Their comments go something like this: "That couldn't be true." "That was just one study."

Then I say no, there are other confirming studies, and I cite them. At that point the big bounce happens, and they change the subject. Or they look at their watches. Or they walk away.

I've found reporters more honest---as long as I'm talking to them off the record, and preferably after a few drinks. One reporter said, "I know. But we can't write about that. We'd get reamed out."

I don't care what journalism schools and editors claim the profession is all about. I know what it's about. You overturn reality. That's what you do.

In the process, you reveal there are people who are creating that reality for all of us.

And if that is true, and it is, then each individual is capable of inventing his own reality. A better one.

Along the way, certain facts are going to jump up out of the hopper that tear conventional thinking and perception to shreds.

TEN PERCENT OF ALL DEATHS IN AMERICA ARE CAUSED BY THE MEDICAL SYSTEM.

"Wow. That would make it the third leading cause of death. That means the more people who are in the system, the more deaths. The public has to know about this..."

No bounce.

Ah, now we're on to something.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    After I finished "transformation of america" I walked out of my house and felt like a strange man in a strange land. I felt like I knew something nobody else knew.....and at the time I wasnt sure that was a good thing. The world ceased to make sense. Sure, cars were still going up and down the road, the birds were chirping, the sun shining, but I felt as though these were merely props for a play. And I felt like a character in that play...a play that I had once embraced as real but was now realising wasn't. And yet, the play was the whole world, and there was no way to escape it.

It was akin to a bad acid trip, only I never snapped out of it. Ive been experiencing that trip ever since. It's made me question reality in ways that I sometimes regret. The whole blue pill, red pill thing...

Im convinced this woman is telling the truth about her experiences...and that scares me. This isnt cute pillow talk about reptilians and the illuminatti by the campfire. This is a very real experience..and the ramifications are endlessly disturbing
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (14th February 2017), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), Franny (26th February 2017), Icare (16th February 2018), janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (15th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), StandingWave (14th February 2017), TrumanCash (14th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CATHY O’BRIEN & DARK JOURNALIST - CIA SEX SLAVE WHISTLEBLOWER
    PROJECT MONARCH EXPOSED! - Part Two
    trance-formation.com

A snippet from the video @ 36:18.

Daniel, a.k.a. Dark Journalist: If there is someone out there who’s in one of these programs, and I know there are different levels out there, like you said it’s a sliding scale with mind control, what kind of advice would you have for them?

Cathy O’Brien: They wouldn’t understand advice. They wouldn’t have the capacity to grasp it.

Daniel: I see. So while they are in that state, they can’t be reached with just advice.

Cathy O’Brien: If someone had come up to me while I was under mind control and said I was on under mind control I would have no ability to consciously grasp that reality to have done anything about it. So it takes people knowing and understanding the components of mind control. The fact that it is a sliding scale, … through “PTSD: Time To Heal,” it shows how people can help those that they love to be able to begin the journey back to reclaiming control over their own minds and life.

Published on Feb 17, 2017

Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Cathy O'Brien MKULTRA Survivor

In this exhilarating and highly informative part 2 interview with MKULTRA Survivor Cathy O'Brien, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep into her CIA MKULTRA mind control programming and the methods employed to keep her in a robotic state in order to carry out top secret black budget missions and sexual favors to politicians against her will.

Project Monarch

Cathy outlines some of her fascinating and disturbing experiences in the Project Monarch program and reveals how it targets young people through the music industry by creating zombified recording acts and electronic forms of brain entrainment via suggestion and hidden overtone harmonics that effect the brains neural pathways.

CIA Mormons and the Osmonds

She describes how Senator George Romney, the father of Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney, was involved and how the Monarch programming was deployed to help the Mormon Church gain acceptance in the 1970's through the music phenomena of the Osmonds and how other musical groups like the Jacksons were deeply involved as puppets of the program.

She also reveals how high level figures like Senator Robert Byrd, who was Cathy's owner in the program and a strong mentor to Bill and Hillary Clinton, got her involved in drug running operations out of Mena Arkansas as a Sex Slave and Robotic Courier of implanted messages and sexual favors to the Criminal Political Figures involved.

On a deeply personal note, she describes the bitter battle with the Justice Department to free her daughter from corrupt social services and how she feels now about her depraved father who sold her into the horrid MKULTRA mind control effort at an early age. Cathy's father is still alive today and protected from prosecution due to reasons of 'National Security."

Fascinating, disturbing, revealing and controversial, you don't want to miss this exciting Dark Journalist episode with courageous Whistleblower Cathy O'Brien!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th February 2017 at 21:28.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Flash (19th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), Hervé (19th February 2017), Icare (16th February 2018), janette (10th May 2022), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), norman (18th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017), seleka (19th February 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), StandingWave (18th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

After I finished "transformation of america" I walked out of my house and felt like a strange man in a strange land. I felt like I knew something nobody else knew.....and at the time I wasnt sure that was a good thing. The world ceased to make sense. Sure, cars were still going up and down the road, the birds were chirping, the sun shining, but I felt as though these were merely props for a play. And I felt like a character in that play...a play that I had once embraced as real but was now realising wasn't. And yet, the play was the whole world, and there was no way to escape it.

It was akin to a bad acid trip, only I never snapped out of it. Ive been experiencing that trip ever since. It's made me question reality in ways that I sometimes regret. The whole blue pill, red pill thing...

Im convinced this woman is telling the truth about her experiences...and that scares me. This isnt cute pillow talk about reptilians and the illuminatti by the campfire. This is a very real experience..and the ramifications are endlessly disturbing

I feel the same way. I don't understand how people can just go about their lives as if this isn't happening. Once you take the blinders off and see what is real, everything changes IMO. I read tranceformation of america over 5 years ago, maybe even 10 years ago. I wasn't sure of any of it when I read it, but after all the other things that have surfaced which are related it is true we know now. Plus the fact that no one has sued her or ever countered her claims! Why isn't there a posse formed yet? I think there may be anyway, I think Trump is going to squash it.

The thing is to know all this alone. I don't know about you, but the two people in my life don't want to hear about it and summarily dismiss it if it is brought up. Its like the emails though, if the horse will not go to the water and drink, how do we get more to know the truth? I think it will come down to a screen outside the white house- showing these things for what they are.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (19th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pizzagate, The Deep State & SOULutions - Cathy O’Brien
    Begins @ 5:00
    Are we creating trauma where there is none? Mainstream media is pushing an agenda demonizing sex victim, Milo, while ignoring deep state pedophilia. What do you do when you don't know you are under mind control? How will we get back to nurture? Is the Feminist Movement feminine? Even if the media says that Donald Trump is killing puppies, can we have any hope in the new President? Find out what it is like to be a Presidential Mind Control Slave.

Published on Feb 25, 2017

http://freemantv.com/

Are we creating trauma where there is none? Mainstream media is pushing an agenda demonizing sex victim, Milo, while ignoring deep state pedophilia. What do you do when you don't know you are under mind control? How will we get back to nurture? Is the Feminist Movement feminine? Even if the media says that Donald Trump is killing puppies, can we have any hope in the new President? Find out what it is like to be a Presidential Mind Control Slave.

Visit Trance-Formation.com

Cathy O’Brien is a nationally and internationally recognized US Government Whistleblower on the subject of MK Ultra mind control and healing from it.

In 1995 when the US National Security Act was invoked on her testimony for US Congressional Permanent Select Committees on Intelligence Oversight, it was released en masse through her book she wrote with Mark Phillips TRANCE Formation of America.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Ewan (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Lettherebelight (26th February 2017), norman (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I read Trance Formation of America when it was first published.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I'm with you. Cathy put me on a series of paradigm shifts and mental shimmers of cognitive dissonance.
    There are certain mindsets you use when dealing with the information we are all interfacing on this alternative information scene.
    Before Cathy O'Brien I had trouble wrestling with GMO's, pesticides and immunizations. The mindset I used to view these evils would be the Greedy/Selfish view, in that there was no intent to destroy lives it was just the cheapest way of doing business so to speak.
    Cathy O'Brien shattered that mindset view.
    I soon realized that true evil existed with the intent and goal of harming human beings, from infant children to aged veterans and everyone in-between.
    Cathy O'Brien opened my eyes to the truth in so far as the Governments intent for us.
    And for folks who are wondering, I'm of the opinion that Trump is realizing this and fighting it on whatever level he can.
    I pray and hope there are enough good guys in Government who will jump on this opportunity to right the ship so to speak.
    Last edited by DNA; 26th February 2017 at 09:03.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

animovado (26th February 2017), Ewan (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Lettherebelight (26th February 2017), Mike (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I read Trance Formation of America when it was first published.
    I'm about 90% finished with "PTSD" and due to come in on Tuesday is "Access Denied: For Reasons of National Security".
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st August 2017 at 01:37.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), janette (10th May 2022), Mike (26th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I was still walking by having my life when I read Cathy O'Brien material for one simple reason: when a late teenager, I became friend with a girl my age whose dad has sold her to lots of men since she was 4 years old. And this father was not even in anything satanistic and she was not sold to MkUltra. Just pure greedy evil man, in cohout with his male friends. So the extra stretch towards understanding MkUltra programming was not that difficult to make. She was (my teenage friend) however an emotional mess, but still managed to go to therapy, make a career, have a husband and managed her life in a quite normal fashion (with some elements sometimes off, but not enough to unbalance her life).

So i knew, from my teenager times, that terrible things can happen to children and young adults and women, and that not much can be done as long as this system is protected except in a private fashion where we can help but only sometimes.

Since, rape and pedophilia maybe as if not more prevalent, but also much more in the open. No more secrets, getting everything in the open, IS THE FIRST STEP to stop criminal behavior, in families and in societies.

It is ok now to sue for rape, for incest, for sexual harassment on jobs, for pedophilia victims, even if compensation and jail time in Canada are ridiculous when compared with the real damage created.

Some progress has been made, no doubt about this, albeit much too little. Before children and women had no help whatsoever and were not even listened, as it is still the case in many countries such as Afghanistan for example.

Hopefully, we will make a giant step in the coming years which will stop human exploitation and killings of any kind, starting with children and then women and men.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th February 2017 at 12:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2022), eaglespirit (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Franny (26th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Just recently listened to this vid on survivors of satanic abuse. This YT channel is Bombard's Body Language and it looks at a variety of people.

The two that are shown here are a fifteen year old girl in England from the 1980s I believe and Cathy O'Brien. She explains the special language long term abuse survivors exhibit and why they are not often believed because of it.

I really don't like the thumbnail she used...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I have a real problem with Bombard's body language videos, in general - I am truly starting to think she is doing these videos only to make money. Why?

Because she misses tiny clues, over and over again, in each video she analyses, then she makes comments that are largely presumptions of what the people on the video are thinking or feeling, not based on true scientific analysis. I do think she is often beside the mark. You have to have at least 5 simultaneous micro or large cues to conclude to anything, and your conclusions have to be based on research. There is only 6 emotions that are universal and nobody can miss, we will always be on target. Apart from those 6 emotions, a very trained eye is necessary to have definitive conclusions.

However, it is better than nothing, those videos tell us to pay attention to non verbal language. Which is good. Interpreting them the ways she does however will probably have tons of imitations on the web that will be only destructive to those analyses and completely beside the truth.

True and thorough analysis from real experts is very credible and on target (more than lie detectors).

It is a shame those true experts will be compared with half knowledgeable people like Bombards and those true experts will be consequently discredited as Bombards and the whole field of non verbal language analysis will be because of half knowledgeable people doing half worth analysis.

I have studied non verbal language for years, I haven't not completed my studies for lack of time, and I would never dare doing what Bombards is doing (although I probably would be better at it), because I know how much I do not know yet. I would never conclude as she does, based on so little that she observes.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ewan (27th February 2017), janette (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

very sad news- he and Cathy did so much to expose to the general public the reality/horrors of mind-control on hapless victims- if you haven't yet done so please do read their books "Trance Formation of America" as well as "Access Denied Due to National Security"- albeit neither book is for the squeamish at heart- supposedly both books are now available for free in the internet (C. O'Brien stated "we don't want money- we just want the truth to be out there")

http://trance-formation.com/in-lovin...mark-phillips/

please stay well all-

Larry

34. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Alx (19th September 2017), Amenjo (18th September 2017), Arcturian108 (20th September 2017), avid (19th September 2017), Basho (19th September 2017), Bluegreen (18th September 2017), Bruno (19th September 2017), ceetee9 (19th September 2017), Curious77 (22nd September 2017), ErtheVessel (20th September 2017), Ewan (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Franny (18th September 2017), Hym (19th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th September 2017), JRS (19th September 2017), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), Matthew (19th September 2017), Mike (19th September 2017), Nasu (19th September 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017), Omni (19th September 2017), raregem (18th September 2017), RunningDeer (18th September 2017), Sequoia (21st September 2017), Star Tsar (18th September 2017), Stephanie (22nd September 2017), Sunny (19th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017), sunwings (19th September 2017), Tintin (21st September 2017), TrumanCash (19th September 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), wnlight (18th September 2017), yiolas (19th September 2017), Yoda (24th April 2022), Zanshin (19th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Oh wow.. Some people seem so heroic that they can't possibly die. Mark was one of those people. An amazing human being.

Thanks for letting us know Larry

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th September 2017), Bruno (19th September 2017), Cardillac (22nd September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Hym (19th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th September 2017), janette (10th May 2022), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Kryztian (19th September 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), Merkaba360 (18th May 2022), Nasu (19th September 2017), Omni (19th September 2017), Sequoia (21st September 2017), Star Tsar (19th September 2017), Stephanie (22nd September 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018), Yoda (24th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

It takes such courage to make a difference. Much THANKS and Blessings to both of them!
    Cathy's book.....

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), Cardillac (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th September 2017), janette (10th May 2022), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), Mike (19th September 2017), Nasu (19th September 2017), Sequoia (21st September 2017), Stephanie (22nd September 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Very bad news.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), Cardillac (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), janette (10th May 2022), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), Mike (19th September 2017), Sequoia (21st September 2017), Vernaianawa (15th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast