Page 855 of 946 FirstFirst 1 355 755 805 845 855 865 905 946 LastLast
Results 17,081 to 17,100 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #17081
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,524 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Great video BMJ on the 50 proofs, I had not seen it before until you posted the link. Do you find it curious that it was made in Sept 2020 but seems totally more in tune with 2021? We heard this saying before...Future proves past and nice we can read them today with hindsight. Disinfo was necessary and totally admit like many others on personal timing being off, but in a way for disinfo to be good it also had to convince most followers as well.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (15th May 2021), One (15th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (14th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #17082
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,321 times in 8,667 posts

Can't say I feel positive about this aspect of Trump's views - seems clueless about the possible long-term resuts of these experiments to me.

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...121170948?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (22nd May 2021), BushPilot (15th May 2021), gini (14th May 2021), lisalu (15th May 2021), One (15th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), PurpleLama (19th May 2021), RunningDeer (14th May 2021), Sadieblue (15th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #17083
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Can't say I feel positive about this aspect of Trump's views - seems clueless about the possible long-term resuts of these experiments to me.

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...121170948?s=20

Combo post from Waldo, Bill and myself. Have a restful weekend, All.

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)
    Dr Sheri Tenpenny on spike protein

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QrJGQOrGwOX5
    10 May, 2021

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: ebook - $14.95 - How COViD-19 injections Can Make youSick…Even Kill You

20 Mechanisms of Injury Ebook
    This Ebook follows the two hour, 20 Mechanisms of Injury educational training I did in May, which explains all of this in great detail.  This is the information you have all been waiting for about how the shots can harm and even kill you. 
    PDF outline of the ebook mentioned @ the end - ”20 Mechanisms of Injuries (MOI): How COVID-19 Injections Can Make You Sick; Even Kill You,” by: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the accompanying graphic, which may be very helpful.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th May 2021 at 19:39.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (15th May 2021), gini (17th May 2021), One (15th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), PurpleLama (19th May 2021), Sadieblue (15th May 2021), Snoweagle (14th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #17084
    Thanks

And a very recent Bill post, where The Operation Warp Speed Trump is so proud of may ultimately blow up in all of our faces long term.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1428221

Quote was sent this by an alert Avalon guest. I believe it was published just a few days ago. The publisher is The International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.

I've added my own emphasis in red.
    https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23
    Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
    Stephanie Seneff
    Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA
    Greg Nigh
    Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
    Abstract:

Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA.

However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases.

Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission.

We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (15th May 2021), gini (17th May 2021), One (15th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Sadieblue (15th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #17085
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Magenta Pixie dream. She uses the term Tea Tree on YouTube to prevent getting kicked off.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

BushPilot (16th May 2021), ClearWater (15th May 2021), mojo (15th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Sadieblue (16th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #17086
    Thanks

That was excellent to watch One... Here's to Tea Tree Oil...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (16th May 2021), One (17th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (16th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #17087
    Thanks

As I had almost missed this, thought Bill's post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1428660

should be copied in this thread

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Bringing things back to focus here. Good friends, please calm down just a little, if you can.

We need facts (or argued claims), not emotion. That always helps!

Back to topic indeed, Lin Wood made an audacious public statement last week to the effect that the nuclear forces of the US did NOT answer to Biden, but instead to Trump.
    Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes

(...the interesting article continues)

In this interview with Juan O Savin (see below), starting at 5:54, Juan explains in detail how the "nuclear football" protocol works, and confirms that Lin Wood was quite correct.

If the President is considered by the military to be compromised by an enemy, his input into a military nuclear decision would be overridden and ignored. That appears to be the current situation here.

As some reading this may know — I've mentioned this once or twice in previous posts over the last couple of months — I have a well-placed contact in the US who in turn has senior military contacts, who in all their previous information shared with me has never been wrong. (That's all I can say. Of course, this is unprovable second-hand information.)

My contact drew this interview to my attention overnight, and said it was "precise". That was the word they used. It would appear — and I don't know this first hand either! — that Lin Wood may well know about a LOT of stuff that's happening behind the scenes right now.

And though this is off-topic on this thread, my contact does consistently state that Trump will be back in office fairly soon. I'd argue that this is FAR from an impossible fantastical development.

And as many reading this may recall, I've always said that I personally saw Trump back in office for another term... though I have to say, I never knew it'd take quite THIS long to sort it all out and for definitive proper action to be taken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L88mwt9UXDdb

Good stuff from Juan O Savin, some review and some new.
    The Q&A begins @ 50ish minutes.
    Yes, I'm shamelessly including all the nested quotes here.

As my contact stated, Juan's presentation is precise. And it really seems to be.

The hugely condensed and simplified summary is as follows: (This has been stated many times by others, of course. So this is not new information.)
    1. Biden is [currently!] the executive administrative civilian "President", as ratified by Congress and the Courts — no matter how crooked. That's simply what happened.
    2. Trump is regarded as the legitimate Commander-in-Chief by the US military, which is a different and separate formal role.
    3. The Commander-in-Chief has the authority to work with the military to defend the Constitution, and defend (and if necessary, restore) the Republic.
    4. What would ensue following (3) hasn't yet happened — at least in public.
    My personal comment: I do sincerely think the Biden administration's days are numbered. A lot less than another 3 years and 8 months. The number may be way way shorter than that.

And back to the topic of this thread, I suspect that Lin Wood absolutely knows all this. And other public figures probably do, too, to a very large degree limited in what they can say.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th May 2021 at 18:47.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), BMJ (17th May 2021), BushPilot (17th May 2021), ClearWater (16th May 2021), fifi (20th May 2021), gini (17th May 2021), One (17th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Sadieblue (16th May 2021), sunflower (22nd May 2021)

15. Link to Post #17088
    Thanks

Bannon is just another watchman concurring what it's really happening... That is Qs plan of taking down the corrupt cabal and truly will be Biblical.

Aww I tried the Rumble link but something didnt work...

https://rumble.com/vh33zt-bannon-ran...n-arizona.html

You might find this interesting.
    1963 Kenneth Hagin prophecy

After Hagin's prophecy thought to hear what other modern day prophets had to say...

Here's Kim Clement and then another prophecy that is even more for today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXfkO3PWhA
    He Prophesied Trump's Election in 2011 - "Trump will Have a Second Term"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXwbcGSKJ8
    Last edited by mojo; 17th May 2021 at 03:15.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2021), BushPilot (17th May 2021), gini (17th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), One (17th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #17089
    Thanks

Could this be the KEY? Simply amazing decodes... Definitely a must see... part 2 Law of War

https://rumble.com/vgwzr5--law-of-wa...ll-proofs.html

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (22nd May 2021), BMJ (17th May 2021), BushPilot (17th May 2021), One (17th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #17090
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

BUSTED! AUDIT TEAM RECOVERS DELETED DATABASE! THIS IS HUGE! - NICK MOSEDER

BUSTED! The fact that we've realized the "dumb onion" company is the only one with admin access, tells us that the culprit for deleting the database was likely THEM! But the even BETTER news is that the audit team can recover the database just like we suspected! Now, are the auditors trying to tell the crooks that we have it all? TO BE CONTINUED!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3x6L6qN9Yyyu

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

angelfire (22nd May 2021), BushPilot (18th May 2021), gini (18th May 2021), lisalu (17th May 2021), mojo (18th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), Sadieblue (18th May 2021), sunflower (17th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #17091
    Thanks

A recent Dans Scavino post of a 4 sec video and decided to look at the correlating Q post 4 and as usual much meaning for today.

Quote Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147106598 📁
    Oct 29 2017 11:11:40 (EST)
    Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
    POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
    POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
    Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
    What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
    Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
    Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
    Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
    Operation Mockingbird
    Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
    Interesting, some posts have answer keys and this really helped me understand this post better.
    Quote SUMMARY
    POTUS is 100% insulated. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why it might be used vs any three letter agency. A Supreme Court decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate the National Guard. What must be showed? POTUS is surrounded by generals. Again, there are a lot more good people than bad, so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.

Operation Mockingbird. Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
    Last edited by mojo; 18th May 2021 at 18:33.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (22nd May 2021), BushPilot (19th May 2021), One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th May 2021), Sadieblue (18th May 2021), TargeT (18th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #17092
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not having any luck adding gab posts, so I've added a screen shot and the links. The last link I got from IPOT's news feed. It may be off topic for this thread. Besides pulling at my heart strings, this 2+ minute vid demonstrates how some adults may be clueless as to how much kids understand and see.

IPOT:

THANK YOU - 5.19.21 - IPOT PRESENTS (3:30 min)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UAmCtdy9Icl9
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th May 2021 at 22:31.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (19th May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), Ivanhoe (20th May 2021), lisalu (20th May 2021), mojo (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), pyrangello (20th May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), Sadieblue (19th May 2021), TargeT (19th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #17093
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The topic comes up every now and again about President Trump and the shots. Approximately 28 minutes in Dr. TenPenny explained that she asked Mike Lindell, who is a good friend with President Trump, if he ever had the conversation about these shots.

The show begins @ 5 minutes in. A few topics are how “they” are taking out the elderly with these shots and how they’re “sterilizing” the youth. Also covered are symptoms people are experiencing such as a 71 year old caller inquiring about her periods have started up again, and some men’s inability to sustain an erection, and what are the best supplements to take.

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY "IT'S NOT 'SHEDDING'; IT'S TRANSMISSION!” (1:03:00)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th May 2021 at 22:53.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd May 2021), eagle0027 (21st May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), lisalu (20th May 2021), mojo (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), Snoweagle (21st May 2021)

27. Link to Post #17094
    Thanks

now I get it...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd May 2021), Ivanhoe (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Sadieblue (21st May 2021)

29. Link to Post #17095
    Thanks

And We Know shares the ingredients of the vax... Another person places an EMF meter next to the injection site and it goes off...

https://rumble.com/vhec5h-5.21.21-do...-now-pray.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/ves5zn
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2021 at 18:43. Reason: embedded the video

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (21st May 2021), Sadieblue (22nd May 2021), Snoweagle (21st May 2021)

31. Link to Post #17096
    Thanks

you dont need an AR15.... you dont need 30 rounds...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

One (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (21st May 2021), Sadieblue (22nd May 2021), Snoweagle (21st May 2021)

33. Link to Post #17097
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

PAPADOPOULOS GOES SCORCHED EARTH EXPOSING THE DEEP STATE | MILITARY TRIBUNALS ARE WEEKS AWAY !!!

George Papadopoulos gives the long awaited update on what hell is up with Durham. When you hear what's been happening behind the scenes, you'll get why the investigation has taken this long. Holy Crap this is big!

This is so much more going on than the Steel Dossiers (plural), Comey, Clapper and all the low-hanging fruit whose culpability is apparent to anyone who knows even the slightest thing about what happened. The focus of the Durham investigation is the New World Order!!! And the Patriots are about to take the Globalists DOWN !!!

Papa-D reveals that everything's been timed to coincide with the Arizona Election Audit. He says that the Dominos are in place, and we are about to witness one hell of a show. Expect to see Globalist Perp walks, charges for High Treason, Military Tribunals, and ultimately Firing Squads

I try not to post a lot of stuff that makes predictions. More often than not, they only serve to weaken our resolve when they get proven wrong because nothing happens. We are at war, and this is not a game. I'm making an exception here because I do believe that all the pieces are falling into place.

This is not the time to lay down our guards #DigitalSoldiers, it's time to ramp it up and to go on the offensive. One way or another we are pushing into the end-game, lets push this through to VICTORY

(All text copied straight from bitchute)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PicM0Edqrivg

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), mojo (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (22nd May 2021), Savannah (23rd May 2021), Yoda (22nd May 2021)

35. Link to Post #17098
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    This is not the time to lay down our guards #DigitalSoldiers, it's time to ramp it up and to go on the offensive. One way or another we are pushing into the end-game, lets push this through to VICTORY

what does this mean? what do we actually do?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

angelfire (22nd May 2021), BushPilot (22nd May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (22nd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #17099
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Lara Logan Tells Glenn Beck What The Globalists Intend To Do To Humanity
    https://www.brighteon.com/e8d3d848-2...6-0c0d1d81e757

This is a 3 minute video , Pay attention at the 2 :15 mark there is a very very important message here.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

pabranno (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (22nd May 2021)

39. Link to Post #17100
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,309 times in 1,402 posts

Papadopolous sold me one of his books and never shipped it! Replied once when I inquired, never replied again and in the end Paypal refunded my money along with the money of many others he sold books to and never shipped! He, in my opinion is shady in his own right! Just FYI!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (22nd May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 946 FirstFirst 1 355 755 805 845 855 865 905 946 LastLast