Results 17,161 to 17,180 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #17161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    So, it seems a lot of people involved in the planning of the Jan. 6th "insurrection" have been listed as "unindicted co-conspirators" aka agents and informants.

This article is worth your time.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/
    Good riddance.

2. Link to Post #17162
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

So, it seems a lot of people involved in the planning of the Jan. 6th "insurrection" have been listed as "unindicted co-conspirators" aka agents and informants.

http://hrlr.law.columbia.edu/hrlr-on...nd-entrapment/

3. Link to Post #17163
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

White House Domestic Terrorism strategy (pdf)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...-Terrorism.pdf

White House statement containing the link:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...tic-terrorism/

4. Link to Post #17164
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

It does not take much to see what is being designed for great portions of the population. I would suggest that this is rapidly becoming more pressing than looking for the 5d chess of yesteryear.

5. Link to Post #17165
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

http://hrlr.law.columbia.edu/hrlr-on...nd-entrapment/

6. Link to Post #17166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

It does not take much to see what is being designed for great portions of the population. I would suggest that this is rapidly becoming more pressing than looking for the 5d chess of yesteryear.
    *pokes Millennium Falcon*

I think our little spaceship here needs a few flats replaced before we can handle that kind of road trip...

Besides, I figure we can wait until after the financial system is done imploding in on itself. More firepower afterwards.

7. Link to Post #17167
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

so good to learn the non verbal clues....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (19th June 2021), pabranno (24th June 2021), Sadieblue (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #17168
    Thanks

the themes were pretty good in this episode...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd June 2021), pabranno (24th June 2021), Sadieblue (24th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #17169
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

I think many will have seen MajicEyesQnly's work before, but he's released some additional proofs now and a video to go alongside:

The links to the docs were posted below it, I've copied them here for reference:

🔗 Download the 28 Series 3 proofs (my MEGA): https://mega.nz/folder/0p1SEQKR#5kQ8G...

🔗 My LAW OF WAR: THE STORM folder (my MEGA): https://mega.nz/folder/Vs0kmQwD#QuFYa...
    🔗 Download the DoD Law of War manual (my MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/tll2EIBb#VHcxUhD...

To summarise, his contention is that the entirety of the Q posts, in particular the first ones, can only be understood in their relation to the US Military code in relation to the Law of War. So he's lining up Q posts with the numbers in the law manual and finding correlations, lots of them.

If you combine that information with the various signals from the military, such as the fences around DC, the lack of insignia on soldiers fulfilling ceremonial duties:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tg9EsnfOpdWe

the anomalies in the gun salutes provided for Biden etc. and you understand that we really are witnessing a masquerade taking place in front of our eyes. An administration in DC which is being treated as an occupying power and that by not acting as such is in breach of the law, opening up the legal grounds for a response, again as signalled in the Q posts...

I think his work is outstanding, but he can be a tough watch simply because he's moving around the various documents quite quickly. So you may want to download the proofs and take a look for yourselves.

PS: The whole John Mcafee affair is laden with Q references, whether real or fake, but as I've posted them in this thread I won't copy them here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ead-Suicide-or.........
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th June 2021 at 12:48.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), avid (25th June 2021), Ben (25th June 2021), Blacklight43 (24th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), lisalu (24th June 2021), meat suit (24th June 2021), modini (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), pabranno (24th June 2021), Richard S. (24th June 2021), Sadieblue (25th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #17170
    Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Sadieblue (25th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #17171
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), Ben (25th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), bluestflame (25th June 2021), BushPilot (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (25th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #17172
    Thanks

Monkey Werx data shows increase in air traffic to GITMO. He claims prisoner flights are happening now, He believes its the indictments for human trafficking. Another data point which is really frightening is that black hats are moving children from south America into the US by secret flights.

Just wanted to comment on the news that Journeyman posted. The video shows the military around Biden without their insignia on the uniform and Biden does not touch the Wreath seems very odd.
    Also McAfee story doesnt seem to be over yet. Didnt McAfee mention he would use a dead mans switch? If so things are really going to heat up... Qs posts mention multiple movies playing at once so it might be possible politicians will be flying soon.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), avid (25th June 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), BushPilot (26th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), modini (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (25th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #17173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Just wanted to comment on the news that Journeyman posted. The video shows the military around Biden without their insignia on the uniform and Biden does not touch the Wreath seems very odd.
    If you look back at the inauguration you can find similar shots of officers without rank or insignia. The only man who received the Presidential 21 gun salute that day was Trump prior to flying to Florida (or elsewhere).

Then there's the fence around the Capitol and the surge in troops. There's wasn't much of an argument that could be made for this on the grounds of military necessity. Unless the strange structure erected in front of the White House was used for as yet secret trials as I've seen alleged. More recently Biden supposedly addressed USAF personnel at an airbase during his trip to G7. None of them had rank, insignia or nametags and when he told them 'At Ease' none of them knew what to do (some of them sat down, not what you learn in basic training).

The Law of War explanation is the only one I've seen so far that can reconcile all of these oddities. That in turn suggests the theory that the US was essentially put under occupation by the entities controlling DC and that the military in turn has treated the Biden administration as a hostile occupying force.

Of course for all this to be happening without any commentary, anyone seemingly noticing, seems to stretch credulity to the maximum, but we are where we are and I have no better explanation for what I'm seeing...

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), BushPilot (26th June 2021), ClearWater (26th June 2021), happyuk (29th May 2023), Ivanhoe (26th June 2021), meat suit (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (26th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #17174
    Thanks

Quote seems to stretch credulity to the maximum, but we are where we are and I have no better explanation for what I'm seeing...
    It sounds totally logical and even more surprising is what the channel owner Magic Eyes Only says about how most are missing the mark. The number one mistake is that people dont know we are in a war technically and legally and just focusing on politics of things such as the election. He mentions China invaded the US and is currently occupying DC. This might help explain why Biden is soft on China and the connections are deeper. Its making more sense for sure and with all the action happening around us and at GITMO and everything else it feels like we find out soon. This also means that the KEYSTONE we all were looking for was not on Epstein Island but the Law of War Manual.

Imagine it took this much time to decipher Qs posts and future proves past is real...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), BushPilot (26th June 2021), ClearWater (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (26th June 2021), wondering (26th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #17175
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

@MajorPatriot on gab

@RedPill78 on gab

Rudy Giuliani Lashes Out In Emotional Interview After Law License Suspended
    “I’m not very happy about this. I love practicing law; it’s my passion. I’ve done it for 50 years. I’ve done it for 50 years without, I think, a single complaint ever. I’ve been involved in some of the most bitter litigation imaginable — never had charges like this — and I’ve had my life threatened any number of times for the cases that I brought that I think really helped my country.”

“And I don’t appreciate these … I mean, it’s,” the former mayor said. “I don’t know exactly what I can’t say and what I can say.

“All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that’s controlled by the Democratic Party, by [New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, [New York City Mayor Bill] de Blasio, and the Democrats,” Giuliani said.

“There’s no doubt if I was representing Hillary Clinton, I’d be their hero,” he said. “I represented my client so effectively that they’re trying to get me to shut up, because they know what’s going to happen. They know what’s going to happen in Arizona, and they know what’s going to happen in Georgia.

“They want this mouth shut,” he said.

Giuliani also noted that two attorneys who allegedly fire bombed a New York Police cruiser during the George Floyd protests are still allowed to practice law.

“Did anybody torch anything as a result of anything I said? No,” he said. “And, the statements they’re talking about, supposedly create a danger. Where’s the danger? Jan. 6 is over by the time we’re talking about they’re saying those statements cause danger. Where? Who did what? Who blew up a car?”

And he continued to defend Trump from what he believes is an unfair investigation.

“What crime are they investigating?” he said. “They’re looking for a crime. We investigate allegations of crimes. We don’t go search a man’s life to invent or find crimes. That’s what they’re doing to [Trump], and that’s what the Southern District is doing to me.
    “It’s an investigation in search of a crime, completely un-American,” he said.

The decision to suspend Giuliani’s law license came earlier in the day on Thursday.

“We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020,” the decision read, according to the New York Times.

The court added that Giuliani’s “false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client.”

“We conclude that respondent’s conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law, pending further proceedings before the Attorney Grievance Committee,” the court said.

The suspension, which takes effect immediately, is only temporary pending the outcome of a full formal disciplinary hearing.

article

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), BushPilot (26th June 2021), ClearWater (26th June 2021), Inversion (26th June 2021), Ivanhoe (26th June 2021), lisalu (27th June 2021), modini (27th June 2021), mojo (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), onevoice (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (26th June 2021), wondering (26th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #17176
    Thanks

Putting the dots together, what Giulliani says above, what General Flynn said last week about a false flag involving Trump before the audit results are announced, then bdanon, not a reliable source I admit, says this:

https://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html

Quote 6/26/21(Sat)10:23
    The Arizona audit is uncovering startling information that has been alluded to here before. Specifically the inability to locate ballots, counterfeit ballots and the linking of voting machines to the internet. These links were provided to foreign actors, China, and deep state players manipulated the vote tallies in a way that would make it appear the Computer company involved in this scam, connected to the Biden family, would not be caught. What they forgot to consider was these keys were known by parties who were not supportive of their scheme and would provided these keys to non government investigators. As this unfolds the deep state including parties in New York are planning their public announcement of indictments against Trump for financial crimes associated with the valuation of properties for both tax purposes and obtaining loans from Deutsche bank. We are now approaching the end point of the Russia gate investigation. Attorney`s on Mueller`s witch hunt always knew their efforts in getting Trump on Russian collusion charges were not going to happen. Their intent was to cast their nets wide enough to obtain anything that could get Trump and then smuggle to prosecutors in New York the information to smear Trump and hopefully put him in prison Think Andrew Weissman of Anderson Company fame and Hillary Clinton. What they did was totally illegal and unethical but at this point who is counting their crimes. Certainly not the FBI or Justice Department. Expect the Trump indictments to drop around the 4th of July with the Arizona audit results soon there after. The Democrats hope to control the narrative of Orange Man Bad, while the Deep State will be carrying on about Q and January 6th. What these clowns did not realize is that their actions have been monitored for over a year and all of this will not go well for them. Hey Hillary remember the server in your toilet that resulted in the death of our agents in China? I do.
    the above move with Giulliani would seemed to be well-timed to take him out of any involvement in Trump's legal defense against these potential indictments.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th June 2021 at 19:38.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), BushPilot (27th June 2021), Ivanhoe (27th June 2021), mojo (27th June 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (26th June 2021), wondering (26th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #17177
    Thanks

Quote POTUS45 now has a verified Rumble account.
    He'll be broadcasting the Ohio rally on it tonight.
    (Confirmed by Scavino)

https://rumble.com/vj2p7j-live-presi...ington-oh.html

Quote 173,633 watching now
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th June 2021 at 00:24.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (27th June 2021), lisalu (27th June 2021), mojo (27th June 2021), RunningDeer (27th June 2021), Sadieblue (27th June 2021), Snoweagle (2nd July 2021), TargeT (27th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #17178
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote POTUS45 now has a verified Rumble account.
    He'll be broadcasting the Ohio rally on it tonight.
    (Confirmed by Scavino)

https://rumble.com/vj2p7j-live-presi...ington-oh.html

Quote 173,633 watching now
    Donald J. Trump = (Rumble account) - 107K, 112K, 139K 215K 336K subscribers
    306,518 563,942 829,715 views

LIVE: President Donald J Trump in Wellington, OH

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vggj29
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th June 2021 at 17:39.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (27th June 2021), BushPilot (27th June 2021), gini (27th June 2021), lisalu (27th June 2021), mojo (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), Sadieblue (27th June 2021), Snoweagle (2nd July 2021), TargeT (27th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #17179
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

The man doing this video is a friend of my friend. Avalon is pretty small, so hopefully I'm not inappropriately outing him, but he is quite psychic. So when he asks is something going on, I have a feeling he feels something is going on.
    Last edited by Savannah; 27th June 2021 at 02:20.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (27th June 2021), bluestflame (27th June 2021), BushPilot (27th June 2021), gini (27th June 2021), lisalu (27th June 2021), mojo (27th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021), RunningDeer (27th June 2021), Sadieblue (28th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #17180
    Thanks

Any further info about prison barges showing up at GITMO as the above video states?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

lisalu (27th June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021), Sadieblue (28th June 2021), wondering (28th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 946 FirstFirst 1 359 759 809 849 859 869 909 946 LastLast