Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #15101
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

MUST WATCH: The ANSWER Exists In CONSTITUTION (32 min)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (2nd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), onawah (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #15102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From KiwiElf:

80 million you say?
    ----------------------------
    What a "coincidence!"
    Hugs to All!

POTUS & Q 10 Steps Ahead

From Julian's Rum:

Julian's Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliansRu...67723634814976

Everyone seems to be missing the part where Cue called the fake Biden tally (80 mm) over a month before Election Day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliansRu...66545115033600

Q 4688

Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd December 2020 at 00:28.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), Ben (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), enigma3 (5th December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), lisalu (3rd December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), onevoice (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), sunflower (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #15103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

Issued on: December 2, 2020
    WhiteHouse.gov
    MS. MCENANY: Good afternoon, everyone. The United States Constitution matters even during a pandemic. While Democrat politicians seek to impose draconian restrictions against their citizens, this past week the Supreme Court of the United States had their say on New York State’s capacity restrictions, which restricted the number of attendees allowed in places of worship but not other government-deemed essential businesses.

Justice Gorsuch, in the ruling, said this as he rolled back Governor Cuomo’s restrictions on places of worship. He said, quote, “It is time — past time — to make plain that, while the pandemic poses many grave challenges, there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts that reopen liquor stores and bike shops but shutter churches, synagogues, and mosques.”

Behind me, you will see displayed images of Democrat hypocrisy playing on loop. These images depict the following:

They show Governor Gavin Newsom of California dining both mask-less and indoors at the fancy French Laundry restaurant despite severe lockdown restrictions against indoor dining for the very people he governs.

You’ll see Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot celebrating in the non-socially distanced streets of her city.

You will see Speaker Nancy Pelosi indoors at a hair salon in San Francisco when salons in California were only open for outdoor services.

And you will see CNN’s Chris Cuomo staging his emergence from quarantine in a made-for-television moment, coming out of the basement. And this was after Cuomo was spotted breaking his brother, Governor Cuomo’s quarantine rules to go for a bike ride in the Hamptons.

Also notable is San Francisco Mayor London Breed, who followed Governor Newsom’s lead in dining at the French Laundry with a group of eight people.

And, finally, Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl dining outdoors at her favorite Santa Monica restaurant after voting to ban outdoor dining at 31,000 restaurants throughout LA, calling outdoor dining “a most dangerous situation.”

Quite clearly, these Democrats do not follow their own edicts. They act in a way that their own citizens are barred from acting.

Governor Cuomo’s decision to impose restrictions on the size of religious gatherings was rebuked by the highest court in the land. But what was Cuomo’s response? Instead of showing deference to the Constitution, he attacked the legitimacy of the Court. Governor Cuomo said this: “You have a different Court, and I think that was the statement that the court was making. We know who he appointed to the court. We know their ideology.”

Well, in fact, the ideology of those on the Supreme Court who made the decision to support the First Amendment are in favor of freedom, the Constitution that survives even during a pandemic.

This statement from Governor Cuomo strikes at the heart of the issue: Democrats seek control. These images behind me make clear Democrats’ mindset: rules for thee but not for me.

The President stands with you, your freedom, your ability to decide how to best protect your health. We all know how to protect ourselves from COVID-19: wash your hands, socially distance, wear a mask.

But as one federal court put it, “There is no pandemic exception to the Constitution.”

And with that, I’ll take questions.
    Q&A here

Some of the questions:
    Q I want to ask you about comments that the Attorney General made to the Associated Press. He said, quote, “To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could’ve affected a different outcome in the election.” Given that, why hasn’t President Trump conceded?

Q To follow up with you on that: Of more than 40 cases that have been brought by the President’s legal team, the majority have been denied or dismissed. The election results have been certified in all of the battleground states. Does the President still think he has a path to win?

Q But how does he overturn the results when they’ve already been certified in these battleground states, Kayleigh?

Q And one more. Does he have faith in Attorney General Bill Barr? Does he still have confidence in Bill Barr?

Q And has the President considered any preemptive pardons to any of his kids? Has he been talking to Attorney Giuliani about this?

Q Is the President planning to announce his 2024 candidacy in a formal event here at the White House before January 20th or even on January 20th?

Q I wanted to ask about Section 230. Is President Trump wanting to allow a government shutdown over that and the national defense bill?

Q Just one more question about Section 230. The Democratic Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, he put out a statement essentially saying that these two things are not related — Section 230 and something as big and important for our national security as the NDAA.

Q So is — I just want to be clear here: Is President Trump seriously considering and talking about vetoing the NDAA over Section 230?

Q But can you at least tell me, was President Trump upset when he heard the Attorney General say that he has not seen, or the DOJ has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud enough to overturn the outcome of the election?

Q Well, I think maybe the discrepancy is, you know, you have members of the Trump campaign coming forward and saying that there is hard evidence of widespread voter fraud, enough to overturn the outcome of the election, and then you have the nation’s top law enforcement officer, the Attorney General, saying, if there is, he hasn’t seen it.

Q Kayleigh, is the President seriously considering skipping the inauguration?

Q But what rationale could he possibly have for skipping it?

Q There was a report yesterday on federal officials investigating a potential “bribe for pardon” scheme. Has anybody at the White House been questioned by federal law enforcement officials regarding potential bribes for pardon?

Q I wanted to ask about FBI Director Wray, though it looks like President- Elect Biden wants to keep him in his job. Does that change the President’s perspective on FBI Director Wray? And is — does he retain full confidence in him?

Q Okay, great. And can I just follow up on the — on the vaccine issue? You said “40 million doses.” I recall the President saying, and perhaps even you saying that you were looking for 100 million doses by the end of the year. That 40 million is quite a bit short. So can you just clarify that number?

Q I have just two quick questions, if I could. Georgia officials have said election workers there are facing threats because of the President’s false claims on winning the state and his rhetoric around the election. Does the President condemn threats against election workers, or does he take any responsibility for those threats?

Q And then just real quick: The CDC Director today said that the next few months could be among the worst public health months in American history. I wondered, does the White House — is it setting a good example for the public — for White House to be doing in-person holiday parties at a time when the CDC and other organizations are asking Americans to forego those kinds of celebrations for their own safety?

Q Does President Trump — has he had any kind of conversations with allies on Capitol Hill about challenging Joe Biden’s Electoral College votes? With Congress, we saw one of his allies today said he plans to do that. Is that a conversation that the President has had at all?

Q The White House Coronavirus Task Force is privately telling governors that Americans under the age of 40 who gathered with people outside their households at Thanksgiving are dangerous to others and should isolate immediately. Why is the White House not publicly sharing that same information with Americans?

Q Yeah, thanks, Kayleigh. So if some version of the Defense Authorization makes it to the President’s desk with language that terminates Section 230, will he sign it into law, even if there’s language in there that renames bases bearing Confederate, you know, names or — named after Confederate officials?

Q — Joe Biden told the Times that he doesn’t want to roll back the China tariffs or the phase one trade deal. Do you know if the President plans on reaching out to Mr. Biden to talk about, you know, China trade, since it’s been such a hot policy issue — or any other policy really — before January 20th?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), Ben (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), Olam (10th December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #15104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP (15 min)
    "It’s been pretty pretty busy in terms of military activity. All of this congestion you see in the center of the map here over Texas and right here in this Alabama and Florida panhandle a lot of that’s trainer activity. I want to show you guys quickly as we go through this we're going to look at Guantanamo bay first. The first up is Gitmo aka “the spa”. It looks like we had a plane come in this morning. This is definitely an out of sequence. This is a a Learjet 35. This is one of those Phoenix Air. Phoenix Air is a known agency service provider. And so when I say agency, I'm talking about the farm and the alphabet soup companies.

I want to take you over to XPL Honduras. For those of you that aren't aware, XPL Honduras is what we believe to be the secondary site which is an overflow for Guantanamo Bay and this location was part of a study done in Q1 to basically scratch the itch for excess from “the spa”. So since then we've been watching flights pop in and out."

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (3rd December 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #15105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I used the search engine and didn't find any info on the #CNNTapes. There are 9 vids, but they range from less than 1 minute to 7 minutes.

JAMES O'KEEFE LIVE STREAMS CNN PRESIDENT JEFF ZUCKER'S 9AM CALL (5 min)

Going through HUNDREDS of hours of CNN 9am calls (1 min)

CNN's Jamie Gangel Details How Network Should Cover Up Trump’s Contested Election Claims (2 min)

CNN President Jeff Zucker BLASTS Trump & Republicans on 9am Call with Senior Leadership (3 min)

General Counsel David Vigilante SLAMS Fox News as Racist And Uninformed (45 seconds)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd December 2020 at 05:13.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

alh02 (3rd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), Journeyman (3rd December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #15106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James O'Keefe interview with Sean Hannity (7 min)

CNN Execs SPIKE COVERAGE Of New York Post Hunter Biden Laptop Bombshell (2 min)

CNN Senior Vice President Cynthia Hudson TERRIFIED That
    Cubans Support Trump; "Attracted to bullies” ( 1 min)

Jeff Zucker Labels Donald Trump A Bigger Threat To National Security Than Voter Fraud (1 min)

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), Journeyman (3rd December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #15107
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,592 times in 8,700 posts

Having just rewatched Dr Strangelove last week, I appreciate this handle: Mineshaft Gap

Quote Tweeting about politics, OSINT, economics and foreign affairs. Pro military, anti military industrial complex.
    https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...726350337?s=20

more hopium? (from a source I am not familiar with)

https://twitter.com/Maximus_4EVR/sta...631754241?s=20

https://twitter.com/SoberCDA/status/...412646914?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd December 2020 at 12:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), Ben (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), Journeyman (3rd December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #15108
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Sgt Report - HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS. WE ARE AT WAR. - Bob Rinear

Did Trump set a trap ?

The longer this goes on, the more swamp creatures we're finding.

After a hundred years of planning, they HAD to make their move because Trump was standing in front of everything they wanted to do.

The blatant rigging/fraud is a "win-win" tactic to get what they want either in January or later after the country collapses in chaos.

The Dan Bongino Show - There IS Evidence of Fraud, But You Have to Open Your Eyes (Ep 1406)

Bannon's War Room - 557- Pandemic: Tough Choices (w/ John Fredericks and Bernie Kerik)

Bannon's War Room - 558 - Pandemic: Upheaval (w/ Steve Cortes, Brian Kennedy, and David Kallman)

The Dan Bongino Show - Exclusive Interview with General Mike Flynn (Ep 1407)
    Show notes
    In this exclusive interview with General Mike Flynn we cover Barack Obama’s bizarre fascination with Gen. Flynn, Gen. Flynn’s battles to fix the intell community, the 2015 CIS dinner where Lokhova was present, and the real reason Jim Comey targeted Flynn.

Bannon's War Room - 559 - Pandemic: The Electoral Rot (w/ Boris Epshteyn, Congressman Mo Brooks, and John Fredericks)

X22 Report - 2344 - It Begins And Ends With The Keystone, [DS] Battle Plan Known, Military Control

Tore Says - Thu 03 Dec: Solutions - Timing Moves - Playbook 1864 - Fear Control - Swamp Algos - Speech Prelude - Info Nodes
    Last edited by norman; 4th December 2020 at 02:33.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2020), BushPilot (3rd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (3rd December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), One (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #15109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James O’Keefe of Project Veritas: The greatest badge of honor is to have 1,000,000 followers and not be verified.
    Be Brave. Do Something.

James O’Keefe hits 1,000,000 Twitter followers! (57 seconds)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd August 2022 at 09:44.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), BushPilot (4th December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), lisalu (3rd December 2020), mgray (4th December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd December 2020), norman (3rd December 2020), One (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #15110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

STOP THE STEAL RALLY In GEORGIA. Lin Wood and Sidney Powell Speaks (21 min)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), BushPilot (4th December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (4th December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020), ulli (4th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #15111
    Thanks

Mike Adams:

It's happening: Trump invokes foreign interference provisions, cyber warfare response

In his historic speech at the White House, President Trump invoked the "foreign interference" provisions of his 2018 Executive Order, which was put in place a week before Trump also launched a new "offensive cyber operations" doctrine at the DoD.
    Combined with the secret text of NSPM 13 (which I explain today), this means Trump has just activated a conventional military response to the cyber warfare attack against America.

See today's Situation Update and all the details here.

Also today: Why is Breitbart attacking Lin Wood, an American hero who is fighting to defend our republic? Today I go to bat for Lin Wood, as he's one of the very few people actually fighting hard to save this nation, via the rule of law.

See my article on Lin Wood and Breitbart here.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), Ben (4th December 2020), BushPilot (4th December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (4th December 2020), mojo (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), onevoice (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020), thepainterdoug (4th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #15112
    Thanks

The Common Sense Show - What Kind of America Are We Becoming - Sarah Westall

Quote A political takeover of the military was underway as far back as the Clinton years.

All those who are not part of the lucifarian system itself are just the brainwashed following the Bolshevik playbook.

"This whole 'Court Thing' is just to educate the public but Trump needs to activate the military"

The MSM is just the propaganda arm of the whole depopulation globalist plan.

People, at this point, are either a traitor, a coward or a patriot.

There's never been a Bolshevik style revolution that didn't end up with a purge of millions of people.

This is a formal coup' they are running, and we can see it with all the mass media moving in unison.

Dec' 14th is Trump's 'drop dead' date because if the electoral college certifies Biden Trump becomes the revolutionary and the military won't follow him.

Soros is no longer in his position (in the lucifarian system) and Obama has taken it over.
    My own comment. I don't think the planners who ordered the FEMA camps to be built anticipated Trump's popularity. Trump has 80 to 120 million dedicated supporters in the US alone. I'm pretty sure the total capacity of the FEMA camps is nowhere near that number.

The crooks have a huge problem. The massive size of the Trump support group. Their rigged election might hide that from some but they know it themselves. The evening of Nov' 3rd must have made them **** their pants.
    Last edited by norman; 4th December 2020 at 15:36.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), BushPilot (4th December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #15113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Monkey business flying around the DC area:
    • Decoys and Air Force 1 & Air Force 2 up in the air.
    • The zagged line indicates it’s jamming. That’s electronic warfare.
    • This was last night after 8-9 o’clock.

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 12.4.20 (8 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2020 at 14:57.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), BushPilot (4th December 2020), ClearWater (4th December 2020), edina (4th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), mgray (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (4th December 2020), norman (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), onevoice (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #15114
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Georgia's Kemp Urges Signature Audit After 'Smoking Gun' Video Emerges

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is calling for a signature audit after video footage emerged allegedly showing Fulton County poll workers counting ballots without monitors present.

A private security firm inside Atlanta's State Farm Arena provided the surveillance video to Trump campaign lawyers at 1 a.m. ET on Thursday, attorney Jacki Pick said Thursday on Newsmax TV’s "Stinchfield.”

Complete Article: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/kem...r=6F12122i24rl
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BushPilot (5th December 2020), ClearWater (4th December 2020), edina (6th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jayke (4th December 2020), norman (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (4th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15115
    Thanks
    Last edited by norman; 4th December 2020 at 23:52.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

edina (6th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), mountain_jim (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #15116
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,592 times in 8,700 posts

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...235039235?s=20

https://news.gab.com/2020/11/30/a-di...r-about-qanon/

Quote Today Business Insider reached out to me and several others about QAnon. They are working on a major hit piece attacking everyone and anyone connected to the community of millions of great patriots who are seeking the truth outside of legacy media narratives.

I am publishing my response in full below for you to read. Enjoy!

Yelena,

Thank you for reaching out to me for comment. I’m writing a story in response to your upcoming story and will be publishing it immediately on the Media Transparency section of the Gab News blog, which is emailed to millions of people daily. Your request along with my response below will be included, as is standard with all of Gab’s engagements with the legacy press.

Gab has had members of the QAnon community on our platform for several years now, but to be honest I never paid much attention to them because they have always been respectful people who follow Gab’s user guidelines and US law.

My attention was immediately drawn to them once the legacy press started to smear the QAnon community and especially after Silicon Valley platforms censored and deplatformed groups, individuals, and networks of people who even mention Q or any of the various important topics that the community researches and discusses.

I can’t say that I’ve ever seen any “conspiracy theories” from the QAnon community. In fact, I’ve seen a refreshing and objective flow of information being surfaced by a decentralized community of millions of people who are researching and reporting on news that so-called “journalists” refuse to cover.

The oligarchs in power are most certainly wicked and corrupt people by any measure of morality, but the Epstein saga over the past few years has revealed the depth of this wickedness to general public and the QAnon community played a big role in distributing that information to the masses. I’m not sure how this can be considered a “conspiracy theory” when it has been widely reported, even begrudgingly, by the legacy press.

Perhaps it is you who are the conspiracy theorists.

After all, the legacy media has propagated endless conspiracy theories over the years including the “weapons of mass destruction hoax” and the “Russian hoax” that is still peddled to this day.

As a Christian I believe that sunlight is the best disinfectant for evil. It seems to me that the legacy press, in coordination with Silicon Valley tech platforms, are working to sweep the wickedness of people like Epstein and those associated with him under the rug through the use of censorship, coordinated smear campaigns, and by destroying the lives of decent people who are seeking the truth.

The QAnon community is much bigger than an alleged anonymous government insider making posts on an image board. That part may or may not be true, but I don’t think it really matters either way.

The QAnon community has less to do with Q and more to do with a decentralized new media network that surfaces, distributes, and fact checks information in real time. It is self-correcting, self-editorializing, and most importantly: it can’t be stopped.

You can deplatform these people from legacy tech platforms and call them “racists” and “conspiracy theorists” in the legacy media, but nothing can stop what has already been started and it will only continue to grow.

One big reason the legacy media is smearing the QAnon community is because these folks are in direct competition with the legacy media’s power structure and control over the flow of information and news.

The other reason is because many in the QAnon community are Christian and Q often shares Christian themes. The QAnon community is organizing and uniting Christians across all denominations of the faith in their search for real news and information about the corrupt and wicked people in power.

I don’t believe it is a coincidence that the deplatforming and coordinated smear campaign of the QAnon community started shortly after Q posted a letter from archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò on June 29th, 2020 which was followed by the posting of a prayer mentioning Jesus by name as Lord on September 20th, 2020.

Ultimately what the anti-Christian legacy press and the wicked oligarchs in power fear the most is Christians coordinating and unifying on the internet. When this happens they know that their evil will be exposed and their names will be named outside of the oligarch-controlled media and technology echo chambers. It’s the same reason they are working so hard to keep us out of our churches with these bogus lockdowns.

From my perspective The Great Awakening is about millions of people waking up to the lies they have been fed by their governments, the legacy media, the entertainment industry, Big Tech companies, the education system, and more for over a century.

Based on what I have observed for the past several months, the core philosophy of the QAnon community is to be inherently skeptical of what legacy media elites report, conduct your own research, and share the truth far and wide.

I see nothing wrong with this and we gladly welcome it on Gab.com.

Andrew Torba
    CEO, Gab.com
    Jesus is King
    November 30th, 2020
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th December 2020 at 20:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), Ben (5th December 2020), BushPilot (5th December 2020), ClearWater (5th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (4th December 2020), edina (6th December 2020), gini (5th December 2020), Iancorgi (5th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), Jad (5th December 2020), norman (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020), Satori (4th December 2020), TargeT (4th December 2020), wegge (6th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #15117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Sarah Westall - Canada has Fallen & the US is Strong but Surrounded w/ Kevin Annett
    Show notes: Kevin Annett rejoins the program to discuss the buildup of the Chinese troops in Canada. We discuss what preceded this reality and how this relates to the Global Reset and the World Economic Forums efforts. Also we discuss what it takes to claim personal sovereignty and how we must fight the constraints put on yourself in your own mind.

The Common Sense Show - All We Have Left Are Spiritual Solutions
    Chinese Troops in Canada! Training for WHAT? WTH? (6 min)
    Summary:

December 4, 2020

A friend of a friend took this video on Salt Spring Island!

This is 40-50 Chinese Troops training in formation in military / army camouflage fatigues! WTH???

If this doesn't wake you UP Canada and USA!!! I don't know what will????

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2020 at 21:02.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th December 2020), BushPilot (5th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (4th December 2020), norman (4th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020), Satori (4th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #15118
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Super connector Amelia Love brings together Oto Gomes and Robert David Steele for a three-way conversation about Election 2020, JFK Jr. and the Deep State including the UK.
    (Doesn't see China as a big player in all of this)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eaBW2DxynJLg

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

iota (5th December 2020), Operator (5th December 2020), RunningDeer (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #15119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Drats! That wasn’t up for long.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Sarah Westall - Canada has Fallen & the US is Strong but Surrounded w/ Kevin Annett
    Show notes: Kevin Annett rejoins the program to discuss the buildup of the Chinese troops in Canada. We discuss what preceded this reality and how this relates to the Global Reset and the World Economic Forums efforts. Also we discuss what it takes to claim personal sovereignty and how we must fight the constraints put on yourself in your own mind.

The Common Sense Show - All We Have Left Are Spiritual Solutions
    Chinese Troops in Canada! Training for WHAT? WTH? (6 min)
    Summary:

December 4, 2020

A friend of a friend took this video on Salt Spring Island!

This is 40-50 Chinese Troops training in formation in military / army camouflage fatigues! WTH???

If this doesn't wake you UP Canada and USA!!! I don't know what will????

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), BushPilot (5th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (5th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020), Snoweagle (11th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #15120
    Thanks

X22 Report - 2345 - [DS] Panics, Sends Message, Everything Is About To Change
    Show notes:
    The economy continues to improve even though there are many Gov and Mayors not allowing the states to open up. The unemployment rate came down to 6.7%. [NP] admits that she held back and did not help the people during this time. The [CB]/[DS] begin panic, they are forcing the reset, but is anyone listening. The [DS]/MSM are in trouble, the evidence is pouring out and nothing can stop this. People are seeing it, they are now experiencing [e] fraud for the first time. [DS] panics, sends a message, GA is in the crosshairs. Everything is about to change, the truth is about to come out. The tide is turning.

Tore Says - Fri 04 Dec: Loyalty - Truth Showing - Testing Morality - Gut Trust - War Unity - People See - Freedom's Vote

Bannon's War Room - 562 - Pandemic: Hot Mess in GA (w/ Greg Manz, Boris Epshteyn, John Fredericks, & Raheem Kassam

When you look at military intelligence insiders, like Steve Pieczenik and Tore Maras, they are not worried about the outcome of our current national nightmare.

Tore says that it all had to be this way. We needed to see all of this; that to simply be told that there was corruption in our government would not have sunk into the marrow of our bones quite the way that seeing this past month's spectacle has done.

She says, "The only time you'll be able to see any investigation, any discovery...is after an indictment has been issued. Do you understand now?

"Do you understand why Barr made that statement [about there being no widespread fraud that would alter the election results]...

"Once that indictment is issued, then does the public get to see...We could not do it any other way, because then you wouldn't be able to see. That's what's important. You need to be able to see; to see it for yourself...

"This cyber warfare has bled into everything. You need to understand that. It doesn't just come at you by sneaking into your computer and stealing your credit card information...

"You had to see it. It had to be this way, so you can see it, so you understand just what's at stake, here. So you understand how important your vote is, because that's what we've lost sight of:

"The importance of our vote. The importance of our voice. Your vote is not only your voice, it's a representation of your freedom...When you can't vote or when your vote is stolen, you're not free...

"It was necessary to be like this. Because, it's only through this that you can see."

Tore also makes interesting comments about Dominion software. She says it's not Dominion software that's the problem, it's what it was built on - which is the Hammer, Scorecard and ShadowNet.

Alexandra Bruce - ForbiddenKnowledge TV
    Last edited by norman; 5th December 2020 at 13:24.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (6th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th December 2020), Ben (5th December 2020), BushPilot (5th December 2020), edina (6th December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (5th December 2020), mojo (5th December 2020), mountain_jim (5th December 2020), One (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (5th December 2020), Sadieblue (5th December 2020), Savannah (5th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 946 FirstFirst 1 256 656 706 746 756 766 806 856 946 LastLast