1. Link to Post #7341
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    What bothers me immediately is reading that Sessions & Huber are working on making treason cases on the 45,000 or whatever sealed indictments.
    I doubt that all the sealed indictments are for treason, and I'm pretty sure they won't all be handled the same way.

Some, such as McCain, were or will be executed for treason. According to these infographics (see Post #7317 through Post #7320), McCain was trying to get World War III started using an EMP satellite that he helped to provide to North Korea and that they had already launched into orbit. If that ain't a hanging offense, dang if I know what is.

Others will be tried for various crimes, greater or lessor, in various local, state, federal (if not for crimes committed prior to Jan 2017 that Obama already secretly pardoned) and military courts (for crimes such as McCain's treason.)

Some indictments will likely never be unsealed, and some (many) crimes will go unpunished. Too many crimes, too few honest courts.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st October 2018 at 21:21.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #7342
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

@Valerie, yes I agree that is what Q meant.
    I guess I suck at getting my point across.

I feel killing/disempowering Christianity has been particularly important to globalists. it must be for a reason.

I'll give a small personal Ah Hah moment for me in this regard especially as to hollywood and it's role of weapon of mass destruction to Christianity.

I was really enjoying the series Game of Thrones. Even though this show we know intellectually is Science Fiction they've done it so well that makes it feel like Medieval Europe almost like a historical novel. The clothing, the speaking, the battles, the court intrigues, the bloodlines, that is what it feels like.

I knew as the series continued something was bugging me very faintly about the program though. Then it hit me one night. Everything seems like medieval Europe except one thing - no crosses! No churches! No priests or monks! You can't read or watch anything about Real Medieval Europe without Christianity being in your face.

I felt what shrewd genius!! The audience though varied I feel appeals to young caucasians. They will take this in and subtly develop reference points about european history without the role of the Church. There is no such thing as european history without the Church but the manipulation and spin/rewriting of history, the implanting of secular reference points instead of religious ones, is so subtle and subliminal with this series it made an impression on me as to how important it is to kill this religion for globalists.

We can't say we're hijacking the thread here since it was Q that got us started on religion!lol. But anyhow, further along this is meant for another thread or time so I'll stop now. Didn't mean to offend anyone, I don't like us being disempowered. Thanks
    Helene, you are brilliant with your posts. Way smarter than me. Don't diss yourself please.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (1st October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #7343
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,045 times in 8,429 posts

It's time to put Edward Snowden in the category he belongs in, too.

I always had a problem with how his passport only got pulled when he was safely on the ground in Russia. Exactly were they wanted to expel the empty canister after blowing up the NSA. Two birds with one stone.

Or am I being too "Q" cryptic to follow ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Elixir (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), TargeT (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #7344
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

the following allegedly supposedly might be real:

(declassification and presentation of key unredacted documents by 4th of this month)

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-conte...8_Subpoena.pdf
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #7345
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,350 times in 1,407 posts

It appears from recent Q posts that we have a confirmation of POTUS being on the Q team! As it appears now Q started out one way run by someone else and military intelligence took over. It appears Q posted where POTUS would be today. I take that to be a purposeful hint! Thoughts?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

11. Link to Post #7346
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Per Noelle's post above, maybe The Don is part of the Q team but I don't see him writing those drops. I just listened to part of his Wheeling WVA rally this weekend. (Did get some chuckles at the whole back and forth with the crowd clapping and booing on cue, lol) I can't see him writing the cryptic drops; cryptic just isn't an adjective I'd apply to him. I noted he doesn't seem nervous about the kavanaugh thing. He's disgusted by the dems but they don't seem to scare him....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7347
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    the following allegedly supposedly might be real:

(declassification and presentation of key unredacted documents by 4th of this month)

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-conte...8_Subpoena.pdf
    For what it's worth:

This Congressional subpoena looks authentic to me.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd October 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

15. Link to Post #7348
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

@Valerie, yes I agree that is what Q meant.
    I guess I suck at getting my point across.

I feel killing/disempowering Christianity has been particularly important to globalists. it must be for a reason.

I'll give a small personal Ah Hah moment for me in this regard especially as to hollywood and it's role of weapon of mass destruction to Christianity.

I was really enjoying the series Game of Thrones. Even though this show we know intellectually is Science Fiction they've done it so well that makes it feel like Medieval Europe almost like a historical novel. The clothing, the speaking, the battles, the court intrigues, the bloodlines, that is what it feels like.

I knew as the series continued something was bugging me very faintly about the program though. Then it hit me one night. Everything seems like medieval Europe except one thing - no crosses! No churches! No priests or monks! You can't read or watch anything about Real Medieval Europe without Christianity being in your face.

I felt what shrewd genius!! The audience though varied I feel appeals to young caucasians. They will take this in and subtly develop reference points about european history without the role of the Church. There is no such thing as european history without the Church but the manipulation and spin/rewriting of history, the implanting of secular reference points instead of religious ones, is so subtle and subliminal with this series it made an impression on me as to how important it is to kill this religion for globalists.

We can't say we're hijacking the thread here since it was Q that got us started on religion!lol. But anyhow, further along this is meant for another thread or time so I'll stop now. Didn't mean to offend anyone, I don't like us being disempowered. Thanks
    Hi Helene,

As an avid fan of Game of Thrones, (having read all of the novels and seen the entire series, twice). I am glad to see that we do have at least one thing in common.

The purpose of my reply is to ask if you have watched the entire series? I get the impression from your comments about religion or the lack thereof, that you have not. I do not wish or intend to reveal any spoilers for you, however if you intend on watching the entire series you will find that "Religions" of various types are encountered in the series. I also believe the writer George R R Martin makes several statements about religions in his portrayals of them and the various ones you will encounter in Westoros and beyond.

Although it can be violent and misogynistic, one thing I admire and enjoy about the series is the numerous roles that portray women in key leadership positions and as strong role models.

Keep watching!!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

17. Link to Post #7349
    Thanks

Hi @abmqa

I don't want to be a bore and repeat the train of thought I was on in several emails above but I was not implying that GOT was bereft of 'religions'. There was at least the 'sparrows'! (Love what Cerce did to them!). My point had to do with the deletion of christianity by globalists using more than one modus operandi, in this case cleverly using the performing arts a la The Wood of the Holly tree.

I also entertain the possibility that GOT was not written by one man supposedly this 'RR' fellow (wasn't there another famous 'RR' writer of another popular series?) all by his creative lonesome genius. I think it could be a collaberative effort by or at least some consultation with our ever ubiquitous intelligencia. As much as I'm captivated by GOT I've come to see it as another intel project and that is not taking away from the talent and creativity that goes into presenting it to us. I'll be there for the ending but my objectivity is a little more heightened than when I first was beguiled. Thanks and Enjoy!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

abmqa (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

19. Link to Post #7350
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi @abmqa

I don't want to be a bore and repeat the train of thought I was on in several emails above but I was not implying that GOT was bereft of 'religions'. There was at least the 'sparrows'! (Love what Cerce did to them!). My point had to do with the deletion of christianity by globalists using more than one modus operandi, in this case cleverly using the performing arts a la The Wood of the Holly tree.

I also entertain the possibility that GOT was not written by one man supposedly this 'RR' fellow (wasn't there another famous 'RR' writer of another popular series?) all by his creative lonesome genius. I think it could be a collaberative effort by or at least some consultation with our ever ubiquitous intelligencia. As much as I'm captivated by GOT I've come to see it as another intel project and that is not taking away from the talent and creativity that goes into presenting it to us. I'll be there for the ending but my objectivity is a little more heightened than when I first was beguiled. Thanks and Enjoy!
    Hi Helene

Don't want to hijack this thread (sorry) Might be worthy of a thread of it's own. Since I did not know how much of the series you had watched I did not post anything about Cersie and her rich "globalist" family battle the grass roots religious poor, that have suddenly gained populist power.

Of course, the over-all story line is typical Joseph Campbell formulaic fodder that we all love so well, but with some major plot twists.

Be well....

Back on Topic!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

21. Link to Post #7351
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Oct 1, 2018

From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#312
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.312 Oct 1 2018 13:28:04 (EST)

https://twitter.com/MariaWall93/stat...22478054658049
    VIP PATRIOTS!
    [THEY] call in threats prior to each rally in an effort to diminish reach of message.
    ALL FOR A LARP.
    When one shirt is not enough..
    TWO becomes the solution.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#313
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.313 Oct 1 2018 14:15:19 (EST)

[Quick History Lesson]
    https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...83677184700420
    >>>
    https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/s...51452629270528
    Why is the D party fighting to change history?
    Facts matter!
    False narrative "Old D party is now new R party" line no longer swallowed.
    SHEEP NO MORE.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#314
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.314 Oct 1 2018 14:29:54 (EST)
    q9JPJDq.jpg
    How many plane crashes since post? .. [[ Anon reports 2 JFK/Delta emergencies: https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3285370.html#q3285496 - Paul. ]]
    Standard deviation?
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3281523.html#3281997
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 14:42:31 48f150 (2) No.3281997

>>3281924 .. [[ Long comment about John Barlow's death. - Paul. ]]
    Simple.
    We made it public.
    Operation closed and cleaned.
    Coincidence post drop?
    Coincidence No Name [exact 30]?
    Coincidence Sen. Graham activated?
    In the end, you will be 'shocked' to learn what you've 'essentially' witnessed.
    Think NYC bomber 'fireworks' hours prior.
    WWG1WGA!
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3281523.html#3282338
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 15:04:47 48f150 (2) No.3282338

>>3282114 .. [[ Ford should down for perjury…….. - Paul. ]]
    Refused to hand over therapy notes to FBI.
    Think WHY.
    Justice K NEVER named.
    [Mr X logged in book along w/ physical description during 'eyes closed' session = / = Justice K].
    FBI no subpoena power [no GJ] to demand.
    Justice K NEVER named / asked during Polygraph.
    Something did happen to Dr. Ford in her past.
    Use of that 'something' to 'frame' Justice K.
    Dr. Ford's family has strong ties to SWAMP.
    FBI has expanded investigation into other suspicious acts w/ support of ABC agency as AUTH BY POTUS.
    [RR] involved?
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#315
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.315 Oct 1 2018 15:33:26 (EST)

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1046848272063770630
    [9:00]
    "We will be voting this week."
    Heading to TN now. . . . . . . <<<< [[ This line mentioned below. - Paul. ]]
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#316
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 17:09:41 No.316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWYrcnehito . [[ "Reagan speech - Peace Through Strength" - Paul. ]]
    Q+
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3283828.html#3284672
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:02:57 57e2e1 (1) No.3284672

>>3283955 .. [[ "What time is the rally in TN tonight" - Paul. ]]
    Does POTUS normally Tweet "Heading to X" prior to a rally?
    Today, for the 1st time, we IDEN where we would be.
    Reconcile.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3284616.html#3284775
    Anonymous 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:09:12 a2236f (2) No.3284775

File (hide): ab4562e87d2918e⋯.png (6.8 KB, 491x148, 491:148, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

>>3284749
    Q is saying that Trump normally tweets when he is going. Today he didn't. Today Q POSTED WHERE HE IS GOING.
    >pic related
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3284616.html#3284797
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:10:25 30c700 (3) No.3284797
    >>3284775 .. [[ Link to Anonymous post, just above. - Paul. ]]
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3284616.html#3284952
    Anonymous 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:17:03 65d895 (2) No.3284952

File (hide): 76f7d219fab3069⋯.png (135.43 KB, 812x1028, 203:257, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

>>3284797 .. [[ Link to Q post, just above. - Paul. ]]
    solid confirmation of POTUS on Q team
    5:5
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3284616.html#3285147
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:25:05 30c700 (3) No.3285147

>>3284952 .. [[ Link to Anonymous post, just above. - Paul. [B]]]
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3284616.html#3285210
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:27:24 30c700 (3) No.3285210

>>3285173 .. [[ "THANK YOU Q" - Paul. ]]
    God bless you, Patriot.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3285370.html#3285534
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 18:43:03 d38d72 (2) No.3285534

>>3285327
    Darkest days.
    Amen, brother.
    This evil must be destroyed.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3285370.html#3285957
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/01/18 (Mon) 19:01:35 d38d72 (2) No.3285957

>>3285666
    No words, Patriot.
    Allow us to carry this heavy burden.
    Trust your fellow man.
    We will win.
    God bless you and your family.
    Q
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2018 at 07:37.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), onevoice (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

23. Link to Post #7352
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

‘Heading to TN now’ ????
    That’s pretty clear confirmation to me.
    I also noticed both Q+ and POTUS(Twitter) used the words on 30 September ‘STAY TUNED AND WATCH’

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

25. Link to Post #7353
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

A clarification on the 45,000 sealed indictments
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Baby Steps (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Did You See Them (2nd October 2018), Elixir (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), Satori (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018), Zanshin (2nd October 2018)

27. Link to Post #7354
    Thanks

Thanks Mgray. I've never felt these 'tens of thousands' of sealed indictments sounded kosherino.
    If 10 people get arrested for 'swamp' related activities I'll be amazed.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Did You See Them (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), Iancorgi (2nd October 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mgray (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), TargeT (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

29. Link to Post #7355
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

I would like to reiterate that "the swamp" is only one part of a massive, dark occult network that spans the globe. This draining, led by Trump so to speak is only the opening salvo in an interdimensional battle that will likely last many decades, if not centuries.

The Q movement, however, has proven that it is legit, and it is clear that the white hats in government and the military are organized enough to start the process to make real headway in pushing back against the black hat agenda.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), TargeT (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

31. Link to Post #7356
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Beyond a shadow of a doubt it is absolutely inter-dimensional.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018)

33. Link to Post #7357
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

An image tweeted by intheMatrixxx shows the White House lit in red. We'll need to get more confirmation on this, I think.

Tweet text:

RED OCTOBER.
    Someone was talking last night that it was reported that the lights that change the color of the White House flickered for 17 minutes and then turned red.
    https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/st...26606966337536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DogkGOfXoAErB-X.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	39227  

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), Did You See Them (2nd October 2018), enigma3 (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), onevoice (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

35. Link to Post #7358
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

*The FBI investigating Ford/Kavanaugh will lead to other investigations, beginning with Feinstein.
    *Red Cross - used as slush fund, will be exposed
    *Red October is the name of malware spy apparatus
    *RR will have to step down

Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 2nd October 2018 at 16:56.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

37. Link to Post #7359
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    A clarification on the 45,000 sealed indictments
    For what it's worth:

45,000 (or whatever the number morphed into from time-to-time) "sealed indictments" was always a ludicrous claim, and a meaningless claim to boot. Such a claim tells us nothing about who, what, why, where,....

And, one must not confuse a "sealed indictment" with a sealed case. Cases, both civil and criminal, can on occasion be sealed. I suspect that more sealing of cases occurs in the area of criminal law. Sealing a case is the exception, not the rule, especially in a civil lawsuit. The general rule is for the pubic to have access to all filed cases. (But not indictments.) There are exceptions to public access to legal proceedings in cases involving minors, guardianship and conseveratorship, incapacitated persons, trade secrets, state secrets....

I do not practice criminal law, but I have good reason to believe that a "sealed case" is not the same thing as a "sealed indictment." Many indictments never make it to the stage where the case is filed and brought in court. My gut tells me all indictments are sealed for a period of time, and maybe permanently. The grand jury process is a somewhat secret or sequestered process where very little is made public until the case is actually filed as a criminal action.

So, to me, these references to 45,000 or so sealed indictments is meaningless, speculative and intended to mislead. Give us some general parameters about who may be the subject of a sealed indictment, why so, in what state, when etc.... if we are to take this seriously.

PS Thank you mcgray for your post by the way.
    Last edited by Satori; 2nd October 2018 at 18:15.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), ClearWater (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (4th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), mgray (3rd October 2018), Noelle (2nd October 2018), norman (2nd October 2018), PurpleLama (2nd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

39. Link to Post #7360
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

As an update to my above post on the White House lighting up red last night, someone backstage at Project Avalon reminded me that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Last year at this time, it was lit pink. See here. Commenters to the tweet that I posted seem to be divided, one saying it was more red than pink. The 17-minute flickering is something, though, if it can be confirmed.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), gaiagirl (4th October 2018), Helene West (2nd October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 947 FirstFirst 1 268 318 358 368 378 418 468 868 947 LastLast