1. Link to Post #13381
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

[DS] Foot Soldiers Are Being Taken Out, Year Of The Boomerang

The World Has Recognized They Are In Economic Trouble, Narrative Shifts

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2020), Bluegreen (27th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #13382
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Thanks, Ivanhoe!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2020), Bluegreen (27th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), ClearWater (27th June 2020), edina (27th June 2020), Ivanhoe (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #13383
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

In a nut shell this is what is in the Charlie Freak radio show.

What is the truth? Is Trump a good guy or a bad guy? What have you missed? Do you think you have a pretty good handle of what is going on?  Have you missed enough to alert you to the fact Trump has been doing good works or do you believe he is just involved in some cruel hoax? I suppose if I told you that Donald Trump and the NSA have it all and are in charge I suppose you'd laugh. 

What if I told you everyone of concern has been dealt with? Would you believe me? Names to remember? Hillary Clinton, Tom Hanks, Madonna, the Queen! What do they all have in common?  

Let's look at Trump and what has taken place in his travels since he was elected. When Trump tells us there are some very bad people out there he is not kidding. When he promised to clean up the swamp he was not kidding either. The next five months are going to play out a lot better for you if you pay attention here. Otherwise these revelations over the coming months may leave you traumatized. This cat and mouse game must play out just as we'll all witness it and to push society at large to the precipice otherwise true change can never take place.

Trump has limited the playbook of the 13 inbreeding royal families (Papal Dynastic Families) that have run the world since written memory. All they have at this writing is the mass media which they use to spread their vile language, ideas and poisons!! 
    Oh and before we get off onto the schedule keep in mind that Julian Assange is not really named Julian Assange. He is actually the son of Donald Trump's uncle, and Donald Trump's cousin, and yes the uncle that got all of Tesla's equipment when he died! 
    DECLAS or short for declassified. NSA spyware is everywhere! People have no idea! The minion idiots doing all this stuff behind the scenes to the world and us at large are just as vulnerable to being spied on and Julian has been a big player in all of that!! This family, the Trump family is not done yet because in the coming months another relative of Trump will also play a huge role in being a hero for humanity! Just wait!! 

By June of 2017, little under six months in office, having cleaned some of the swamp and restructured the DOJ and what did Trump do first? He went to Saudi Arabia and visited the crown prince and got right into it with the prince over the Adrenochrome extraction through torture from children and Trump showed him what he and the NSA had! Articles everywhere, even from CBS weeks after this speak of how after this visit that was when the arrests happened. Bin Salmon was put in the old Prince's place and he was not okay with the treatment of children! The old Prince I remind you, financed Obama! Aluwede or whatever his name was> I'm sure I've spelled it wrong. 

As a boy Obama was passed around as a sex toy at these gatherings and sodomized just like Anderson Cooper and others traumatized through MK Ultra type routine management by these monsters. When Trump arrived he laid out all the documents and folders showing them the photos, discs, dvds, and all of their footage doing the most horrendous things to children and scared them into submission with it!! The second day the crown prince and the king publicly held the sword dance ritual which is a very big deal and only the king holds the sword! Who holds that sword!? Trump does! Trump was at the center as Saudi Arabia publicly capitulated to him and you can see the pain in the Saudi King's face from it as he didn't care for the fact they just handed Donald Trump the keys to their kingdom!! Yes it happened! Where Trump went next he took Saudis with him now working with him to help save their own from severe punishment for their crimes! The new crowned prince stepped up and did a lot to help Donald Trump! 

Step number two is simple to see because Trump went immediately to Israel! Surely you recall being pissed off at DJT at the wall praying yes? Yeah yeah Trump is a "Zionist puppet"! Nonsense! Humor me! Read on. Trump sat down with everyone and laid it all out on them. I'm speaking to you he said, not who you pretend to be! This is for you and you have a choice to make here and he showed them that the Saudis had committed. Trump stayed an extra day in Israel until they capitulated when Israel was finally shown the proof and Trump moved their embassy to Jerusalem showing who has the power even in the "Holy" land!! It was only done to be a symbolic act for those with the eyes to see that Trump had now taken down Israel!! Step two complete, Israel and Saudi Arabia on board. 

Step 3!? The Vatican and Trump shows the pope a massive folder telling the pope to take his time as he made severa; digs at the pope about his 'Red Shoes' and told him they were not leaving until he got through those documents! The next day the pope is by Trump as they stand in Vatican City and the pope looking like he was hit by a truck standing by Trump who has a massive grin on his face! The Vatican had to sign off also and how did they capitulate to Trump? A papal bull announcing by a certain date that all the earth wide banking systems would be handed over to one Donald J. Trump who is now the treasurer than every country on earth!! Trump bypassed the city of London cutting them off at the knees with this and since then they have not been real players on the world stage. They still search for their footing thanks to Trump. Triad now controlled by DJT in his first three stops! When he left Rome he went straight to? 

step 4  Brussels and all the heads were there! DJT famously called everyone together and purposely came late making them sweat and wonder and comes in, throws the folder down, and says we have it all! Everyone one of them capitulated and following events of backing down on BREXIT and NATO paying the bulk were symbolic and Trump saying I'm the boss, you pay for it from now on and in the photo op you see Trump once more coming late, the film crews all are there waiting and sweating like pigs and here he comes whistling as he walks showing them all once more it was all him and he owned them! 

In Oct of 2017 BinSalomon's life was threatened. He was saved but what happened after this Vegas battle when Salomon was saved was that the Prince then owed Trump and did whatever Trump asked so on Trump's behave Salomon went to all the major people, Apple, Microsoft, and more all researched and verifiable in Nov. 2018 searches reading them the riot act, showing them the documentation the NSA had on them and this included Jack Dorsey of Twitter and each one of them capitulated because they are all involved with adrenochrome! Google's Chromebook and their hidden underlying program for their core processor is named "ADRENO" for you doubters! Meaning Google heads were also involved and are now owned by Trump! 

Trump went to Japan next in like 2019 and the Japanese capitulated where their symbolic gesture was Trump going on stage taking the place of the highest figure in the land to award a trophy to the winning Sumo Wrestler. Symbolic of Trump being in charge there. 

Trump went next to South Korea! He did this to go to visit Kim. He showed them all the same documents proving he knew and that the people would know the South East Asian countries were deeply embedded with Hollywood and Political types. They all capitulated agreeing to cease and desist from all such activities in the future! The treaty signed and all this was done because Trump showed them what he could do to free them from the grasp of this cabal!

Next stop China! What happened through this visit was completely unprecedented in history and is a huge deal! HUGE STUFF HERE but the press didn't make a big deal of it at all! While the Main Stream didn't do much to report the president of China visiting Trump in Florida personally at Mar A Lago  it was also a big deal but when Trump met him in the Forbidden City it was historic! 
    This is sacred in Chinese culture! Symbolically this meeting with Trump in the Forbidden City  is an expression of capitulation to Trump who discovered how desperately the Chinese wanted these evil Communists out of their country and they wanted Trump's help! 

Then Trump went to Vietnam and at this very public ceremony Trump was placed slightly ahead and to the right of the Vietnamese president symbolically showing Trump in charge and they too yielded from any further human trafficking.
    Trump then went off to Davos Switzerland and Soros was there as well! Trump had the ear to the biggest key players in charge of the most evil corps. and he sat at the middle wrapping everyone around him starting with envelopes like at the George Bush funeral and then he left the documents and came back the next day leaving them to become good and sweaty with fear over what they have! The next day he provided them with more of what he had, what would happen if anything they were thinking of doing to him took place and each ****ing one of them yielded to Donald J. Trump at the Lions den and like scared little worms they scurried off to think about it. They came back one by one.  Trump did not leave until they all committed to working for him and that they would do what he said when they said it!! 

Then Trump went to India. Modi the leader very publicly submitted to Trump but from this visit on you see all these ministers and leaders coming to meet Trump with their hands symbolically tied in a very odd way actually clasping the wrists as if to draw attention to the fact. In Central America the same way. In Mexico the same and Trump made it known the trouble the leader of Mexico gave him but from Mexico to all the other central American cities they clasped their hands together as if being bound. 
    Even Bolsenaro (sp wrong, prez of Brazil I believe) did this with his hands and Bolsenaro arrested that friend of Oprah, "John Of God" one of the biggest and most abusive sex offenders in history! 

Then Trump went to Argentina Trump was very disrespectful to this leader. Trump's behavior was brutal on purpose but that leader capitulated also to Trump! Trump even walked off the stage at one point and didn't even say a word to the Argentine prez showing the world how he truly felt about him.
    At the G7 summit in Canada he handled Justin Trudoeu and Angela Merkal also. At this meeting he got both of them to capitulate to him and Justin spend the rest of the meeting with his hands clasped while Trump made negative gesture after negative gesture in regards to Trudeou again and again. 

Then Macron the French leader of course was treated like **** by Trump completely disrespected by Trump for those with eyes to see can also know that France and Macron as well as Teresa May capitulated!! She owes her life to Donald Trump, which is why she was balling like a little baby! Trump showed her the intel that there was a hit on her and she was set for being assasinated. She stepped down.
    Then Donald and his famous trip to the Palace to see the royals. Was that the queen? Trump went wherever he wanted with no protocol or care in the world and the best part? When Trump stepped toward Charles and walked right past him speaking instead to the guards showing complete disrespect and once more when he had a photo op of Trump in Winston Churchhill's chair looking like the boss that he is! All significant in that he walked in and owned the place and the royals yielded to him! 

From there he went to Russia and as you recall Putin handed him the soccer ball saying to Trump, "the ball is in your court now Mr. President" and the soccer ball has the shape of the adrenochrome molecule in it so the symbology here is quite revealing in that Putin hands Trump all the evidence they had on the elites and he is saying to Trump at the same time we work with you now!! Trump once more rules! 
    So who's your daddy world? I think all of you rolling your eyes at the children being tortured and trafficked just for that reason to produce adrenochrome shame on you! I can see why you would want to do that since the subject is revolting but the only way we'll stop it is to become aware of it and step in to stop it. We should have stepped in more with the milk cartons growing up!! Things get gory people turn away, they pretend it's not there, that it's just conspiracy! It's not! It's real and Trump is fighting it. 

Why did DJT make George Bush Jr. order pizza and eat it with his security detail? Symbolic? Really! What about Spacey delivering one was that symbolic? Did you know that Trump met with Spacey personally? Yep! I know I know. You can eat a lot of it up and even say it's crap but just watch. Just wait. Much of this will be proven in the long run. 
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 27th June 2020 at 15:57.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (27th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), Elixir (28th June 2020), Ivanhoe (28th June 2020), Jad (27th June 2020), Jayke (28th June 2020), lisalu (29th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th June 2020), Sadieblue (27th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #13384
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

The bit I believe and base "my" reality on is the bit that says they "have it all".

Otherwise, the guy is so all over the place, I can hardly rely on anything he says. But that's ok, I can hardly rely on anything anyone says, anyway.

I'm at a point where I really do feel it's up to us, what we bring about from here. We can't sit back on our asses, we have to make it happen, but now is the best time we've ever had for it and probably the last chance we'll ever get.

No pressure, like.

Actually, I'm semi convinced the majority of us humans are gunning for heady creepihood just because we've lost touch with getting off on simple love. So, democracy may not fix this even as a well informed vote block.

How do you stop junkies voting for poppy fields ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), sunflower (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #13385
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    Although I've been following this thread for a few months now, this is my first post and hoping it's relevant!

The information presented here by Charlie Freak seems pretty compelling and although it's very long, at almost three hours, I found it totally absorbing.

I'm interested in other members views - how does all this sit with you?

I’m over 2 1/2 hours into the video. I’m of two minds while listening and catch myself saying, “Naysayers would have a field day with it.” I wouldn’t blame them in some parts, or if listeners are fairly new to it all.

I downloaded, copied the transcript and plan to listen again.

Thumbs up for the YouTube version, angelfire, Ivanhoe and Clearwater.

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    In a nut shell this is what is in the Charlie Freak radio show.
    Ratszinger, I've also copied your post. A three hour listen is a lot, but maybe your post will help some to have a listen. So much was covered.

YouTube transcripts: (repost)
    • Click on the three dots and then click 'open transcript'. I’ve found there’s no transcript available when the video is newly loaded. The software must need time to process.

• Toggle to the no time stamp and cut and paste to speed read, review or click on specific topics. Note: the whole page copies when you cut and paste. Delete the irrelevant material.

NOTE: You may need to click on “hide chat” so you can see the transcript.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th June 2020 at 17:30.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), gini (27th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #13386
    Thanks

'I’m over 2 1/2 hours into the video. I’m of two minds while listening and catch myself saying, “Naysayers would have a field day with it.” I wouldn’t blame them in some parts, or if listeners are fairly new to it all."

Whilst I agree that all this may be difficult for many people to swallow, much of what Freak states can be fact checked or found on Youtube.
    Last edited by angelfire; 28th June 2020 at 00:06.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BMJ (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #13387
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Although I've been following this thread for a few months now, this is my first post and hoping it's relevant!

The information presented here by Charlie Freak seems pretty compelling and although it's very long, at almost three hours, I found it totally absorbing.

I'm interested in other members views - how does all this sit with you?

[YOUTUBE][/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jl7N4iM4Yg&t=5645s]
    After reading Ratzingers post a lot of this information aligns with the decoding by serialbrain2.
    Link: https://serialbrain2.wixsite.com/archives
    Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/SerialBrain2/
    Last edited by BMJ; 28th June 2020 at 06:02.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), Ratszinger (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), sunflower (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #13388
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I feel like I am living in a Science Fiction novel this year, and our shared(?) reality is getting less stable and more unbelievable every day.
    This isn't helping.
    Video now broken
    https://tinyurl.com/yc6q5g4r

Update: sorry everyone, the video link stopped working: must have gone back to the future? (it was a guy on a mono-ball scateboard thing, with two big trump flags and an American flag crash helmet
    Last edited by Matthew; 28th June 2020 at 14:49.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #13389
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Took a much-needed family vacation from work, and somewhat from here (quick skipping/skimming) this past week, so not as current on all the latest - but I get access denied on the above tinyurl link.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Matthew (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #13390
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Took a much-needed family vacation from work, and somewhat from here (quick skipping/skimming) this past week, so not as current on all the latest - but I get access denied on the above tinyurl link.
    Welcome back, mountain_Jim.

I'm unable to access now, but watched it 20 minutes ago. It was a guy dressed in red, white and blue (tights?) riding on a mechanical single wheel board holding two huge flags that said, "Vote for Trump 2020".
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th June 2020 at 13:15.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), BushPilot (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Matthew (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #13391
    Thanks

X22Report Spotlight - RedPill78 & M3thods - a 3 way natter

Trump HAS to win

They are Stealing the Election ALREADY

Last edited by norman; 28th June 2020 at 17:47.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), mgray (28th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sadieblue (29th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #13392
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Covid911 - INSURGENCY, By: Joe M (9:30)
    You're being scammed by enemies of America who occupy powerful positions in government and the media. November 2020 is the way we, the people, can fight back. Know your enemy. Ditch the masks. Rise. #Covid911

I expect a swift deletion, because the enemy we are fighting controls this battleground. Save this link on Bitchute just in case. (NOTE: 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND)

I am not monetizing this video. There is a copyright flag on the music, so the owner of the song is getting youtube revenue, not me.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th June 2020 at 21:19.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), angelfire (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Blacklight43 (29th June 2020), Bluegreen (28th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (28th June 2020), lisalu (29th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (29th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13393
    Thanks

Yes, Norman, Trump has to win and no matter what, I'm staying firmly on a positive timeline with this and visualising nothing else happening in November.

My contribution.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Blacklight43 (29th June 2020), Bluegreen (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), edina (29th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2020), Jayke (29th June 2020), modini (29th June 2020), norman (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (29th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #13394
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Greg Hallett & Q Anon Chat (Charlie Ward, Bodhisattva Love, Rice Crypto). In this episode, we have a "roundtable" discussion about Joseph Gregory Hallett/King John III and Q Anon. We also bring up Nesara/Gesara, the global economic reset, the U.S Note (USN), and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEhf9orHHX8

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

angelfire (29th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (29th June 2020), norman (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020), Violet3 (29th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #13395
    Thanks

Yes, Norman, Trump has to win and no matter what, I'm staying firmly on a positive timeline with this and visualising nothing else happening in November.

My contribution.

I hear that, loud and clear.

'Betting the farm' somehow got done on our behalf.

My soundtrack for an imaginary video is up to version 2:

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/t8sg6j4xyi8oveo0ibq0thoj18w2fdmq

Click image for larger version

Name:	It's the criminality, stupid.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	388.0 KB
ID:	43854
    [Paula, HELP ! ]
    Last edited by norman; 29th June 2020 at 12:44.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (29th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #13396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Covid911 - INSURGENCY, By: Joe M (9:30)
    You're being scammed by enemies of America who occupy powerful positions in government and the media. November 2020 is the way we, the people, can fight back. Know your enemy. Ditch the masks. Rise. #Covid911
    372,213 views in 16 hours. Correction 376,080 views in the time it took to put this post up.

UPDATE: Now @ 377,962 views, YouTube has issued a warning to proceed. (while making this post)
    As many know, YouTuber Joe M has had a history of YouTube taking down his vids or demonetizing them. He added in the summary: I expect a swift deletion, because the enemy we are fighting controls this battleground.
    Snippets:

"...When people had little else but the comfort of community and their faith, this too was forcibly halted when simply going to church was banned across the country under the guise of public safety. Depression and loneliness became the new epidemic, all designed to create the social conditions needed for what was to come next in their despotic plan to fracture the nation and hold onto power. Immediately upon reports of a flattening curve and a reduction in new cases, the mysterious murder of George Floyd hit the headlines. What was presented to the public as a routine instance of racially motivated police brutality turned out to be a strange and coincidental series of events involving two men who once knew each-other working security in a night club. This event provided the justification for the next chapter in their coordinated insurgency against the United States."

"The goal was to to inflame civil unrest along racial lines on an emotional platform of social justice. A divided house cannot stand, and the enemy knew this all too well."

"...What you are witnessing is the dying breaths of a hidden enemy responsible for over a century of embedded corruption that has been slowly destroying our Republic from the inside. They divided us along racial, gender and political lines. They created reasons for us to go to war. They made international trade agreements that brought us no benefit, but allowed them to steal our vast wealth, driving us into a state of perpetual economic decay. They flooded our streets with deadly drugs to manufacture a devastating epidemic of addiction and mass incarceration. And they did it all with impunity while their completely controlled mainstream media assets kept us distracted and focused on everything else except our one true enemy."

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th June 2020), angelfire (29th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), edina (29th June 2020), Gemma13 (29th June 2020), Ivanhoe (29th June 2020), mgray (29th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #13397
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Paula could you please tell me how to embed a qdrop. I want to upload #4535 and 4536.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #13398
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Paula could you please tell me how to embed a qdrop. I want to upload #4535 and 4536.
    I screen shot the Q drops and photoshop the longer ones together. I also add the tweet and the tweet address because as you know, you can't click the link on a screen shot. A second way is cut/copy and paste them. Here's a sample of both ways.

Gemma13, I know you've seen this, but I'll add it for others: Two ways to embed a Tweet.

Q #4536

Twitter address
    https://twitter.com/TheSpunQ/status/1277330818059300865

Q #4535

THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
    TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE USA

From: https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/9776409.html#9778683
    Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    28 Jun 2020 - 3:56:10 PM

A person(s) value:
    1. vote
    2. monetary value (tax contribution)
    Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'?
    [2] remains fixed (degree allowable by 'economic recession/expansion')
    [1] remains a variable
    [1] dependent on a 'controlled' system of information dissemination
    What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
    What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
    What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
    What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
    What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
    What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
    Fact becomes fiction?
    Fiction becomes fact?
    When does news become propaganda?
    Identity creation?
    How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
    Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
    Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
    ‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
    [If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
    Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
    Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
    Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
    Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
    Threat to intellectual freedom?
    Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Read again – digest.
    Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    THINK BLM PUSH EVERY 4-YEARS.
    Logical thinking.
    Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
    How much of the population still believes POTUS colluded w/ RUSSIA due to MSDNC 365-blitz?
    No MSDNC retraction of POTUS_RUSSIA collusion narrative [propaganda]? _why?
    Pre/post 2016 election?
    Why were[are] violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded and allowed to operate within [D] controlled cities [safe-zones]?
    Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
    When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
    Control of the narrative = power
    When you are blind, what do you see?
    They want you divided.
    Divided by religion.
    Divided by race.
    Divided by sex.
    Divided by political affiliation.
    Divided by class.
    When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
    Divided you are weak.
    Divided you pose no threat to their control.
    When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
    When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
    "Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Q
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2020 at 03:56.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th June 2020), angelfire (29th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), ClearWater (29th June 2020), Jayke (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020), Snoweagle (29th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #13399
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Those who frequent this thread are familiar with these. I’ll post in case there are new-stopper-bys.

Themes for Q drop 4536, which is also posted above.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2020 at 22:44.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th June 2020), angelfire (29th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), ClearWater (29th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020), Snoweagle (29th June 2020), sunflower (29th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #13400
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Thanks Paula I've worked out tweet and FB uploads but screenshots just don't seem to work when I'm on my tablet. All good I'll do screenshots from my computer in future.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th June 2020), Chester (29th June 2020), Clarity (30th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (30th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 946 FirstFirst 1 170 570 620 660 670 680 720 770 946 LastLast