+ Reply to Thread
Page 927 of 946 FirstFirst 1 427 827 877 917 927 937 946 LastLast
Results 18,521 to 18,540 of 18911

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18521
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Lot of discussion / speculation about whether this is a hack or not.

https://t.me/s/mgshowchannel

DJT told us just this morning: “…your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America!”

And tonight Q starts posting again - “It had to be done this way.”

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    ArchiveAnon
    ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️***
    From what I'm hearing, the board did a salt rotation while Q was gone.

Every password gets checked against a randomized file called a salt, then the hash code generated is used as the trip code.

It's incredibly hard to reverse engineer what password will generate what hash, even if you have direct access to the salt file.

Two real options here: either the site admin set aside a special salt file specifically for Q's password while changing all the others (this sounds like something they would try to do) and whoever posted knows Q's original password (the one he was using back in 2020)

or

Someone with access to the new salt file has reverse-engineered the salt to figure out what password will produce Q's tripcode when paired with the new salt file. Because of the salt rotation, this should now be a completely random string of characters with no relation to Q's old password.

In both of these cases, hacking the password would be extraordinarily difficult, but not impossible.

The first scenario would be far easier for someone to hack, since they'd be looking for a password made by a person instead of something random, and Q has used phrases for passwords in the past.

To reverse engineer a new salt file to produce a specific random hash matching Q's trip code and to do it blind with no common phrases to start with would be orders of magnitude more difficult.

Because of this, whether or not this is Q, the more likely scenario is that the site admin locked in Q's salt file to preserve it.

At any rate, 48 hour rule should be in effect. Real Q always verifies when reestablishing comms.

https://truthsocial.com/@intheMatrix...38734412243748

Jeffrey Pedersen

@intheMatrixxx

·
    22m
    @8bit is the original Board Owner of QReasearch where Q posts.You may want to check out this thread on what he thinks.

8bit

@8bit

·
    6h
    Tripcode salt has been rotated before "Q" posted.
    Called it a long time ago. ****ery is afoot.

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    ArchiveAnon
    ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️***

New update from Board Owner

"ty baker.

Am usually on duty much of every day, today IRL intervened. Have been preoccupied with other matters much of the day.

First, very glad to see Q on the board.

Second, TOR posting was enabled a few days ago for purposes of testing, anons who check the practice thread can check that out. There have been glitches, which is why it was not announced. TOR was turned off by previous BO, have been exploring turning it back on if glitches could be worked out. Useful during some kinds of attacks.

Third, to my knowledge, no one but Q has access to Q's tripcode. Will consider Q posts made under that trip as from Q unless there is a clear and definitive reason to believe otherwise.

Suggest BV confer with 8kun admin rather than speculate about the reason for tripcode changes involving archiving. Can verify that no tripcode setting was changed on the board level."

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16510681.html#16511354

///

Sather earlier

Quote I'll see what else I can find about these supposed "Q Posts" and write up a Substack article today about it.

IF these are legitimate, we should either see more posts in an effort to prove legitimacy, and something from Trump himself to let us know. Whether it be a phrase in a Truth Social post or a subtle-but-obvious message said during his rally tonight.

Will wait and see
    - onward to new tasks and topics
    Sather interprets the above link as

Quote New update from Board Owner on 8kun

Belief seems to be in the direction of confirmed Q

Brian Cates must have turned back on preview for non-Telegraph users today, and refers to old Q post 26

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
    Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147449624
    Think about it logically.
    The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
    BIGGEST advanced drop on Pol.
    Quote "11.3" = "113"?

Type "410 US 113" into any web browser and see what pops up.

Brian Cates
    Q starts posting again the day the "410 US 113 " SCOTUS decision, which enabled the abortion industry in this country, which supplies a MASSIVE amount of money to the Shadow Cabal, was overturned.

It's a marker for something that's coming.

MAYBE.

///////////////////

@intheMatrixxx

MSM Triggered by Q posting last night.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Qanon&FORM=HDRSC2
    TS RETRUTH LINK https://truthsocial.com/users/intheM...39203069623603

Quote Jordan Sather
    We just need Simon Parkes to call Q and ask him what’s up, since he’s claimed to have a phone call with Q before… didn’t Charles Ward claim something similar too?
    Or how about Austin Steinbart and Phil Godlewski confirm for us since apparently they’ve written the Q drops.
    Bahahaha okay okay enough fun
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th June 2022 at 20:41.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (26th June 2022), ClearWater (26th June 2022), gini (27th June 2022), Ivanhoe (25th June 2022), Jad (25th June 2022), lisalu (25th June 2022), modini (27th June 2022), mojo (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #18522
    Thanks

Jordan Sather
    Forwarded from
    BioClandestine

(
    BioClandestine
    )
    Alright, this is going to be a very uncomfortable conversation for many, but someone needs to step up. This is a topic I never directly talk about, but today we are going to talk about it. We are going to have an adult conversation about Q. More specifically, the people who talk about Q, the Anons.

To preface my statements, those that have known me, know I go back to the beginning. I’ve been following the drops since Halloween, 2017. I used to be popular anon on Twitter under many different names, I’ve read every drop a plethora of times. I’ve followed the entire time. I’m an Anon, I just intentionally avoid directly talk about Q to create a message more digestible for normies, and all those who are turned off by the Q community.

So Q is back to posting after zero comms for 18 months, which has obviously sparked a lot of excitement in the Anon community. But with this excitement, comes a slew of new terrible decodes/interpretations and egregious stretches to make connections that simply are not there.

Folks, you need to recognize that it’s different this time around. We have built a big-ass audience over the past 18 months. We are literally the news now. I’m breaking massive stories like Russia targeting US biolabs, while the media are praising nazis and pushing fake war propaganda. Big name guests like Gregg Phillips, Kash Patel, Dinesh D’Souza, Trump’s Lawyer Peter Ticktin, etc., have been coming onto Anon podcasts and shows. A lot of people come to Anons for their news now, because the media have completely fallen off of a cliff and we are providing the ACTUAL NEWS.

Not with drops and decodes, but with real-world proofs like Biden tanking the country, gas prices, election fraud via mail-in voting, C19 came from Wuhan lab, Durham, Russia accusing the DNC of crimes against humanity via bio-genocide, Hunter Biden laptop and dirty dealings in Ukraine, Epstein. All these real-world proofs have drawn people to us, because we were right about all this stuff and the MSM was dead wrong.

Now that Q is back, this actual news and proof will be muddied with popular Anons in the community making asinine “decodes” like finding 765 spaces between the words in a random drop, dividing it by 17 and it equals 45, and that somehow means that all of Q is legitimate.

Stuff like this may be fun for people, but it doesn’t help the movement in any way. All of the people who are going to buy into these ridiculous non-connections are people who already follow Q. You’re not waking anyone up. You’re not helping. But here’s how it hurts the movement:

-it gives critics low hanging fruit to discredit
    -it deters normies because it doesn’t make any sense or prove anything
    -it lessens the impact of real proofs via association

I was inspired by a Truth from @IET17 and he’s 100% correct.

“The time for obscure, reaching, and convoluted proofs is over.”

I couldn’t agree more. Clearly I don’t speak for everyone, but I highly suggest the entire Anon community do a serious self-evaluation of themselves, as well of what content they deem viable to post/promote.

Too many in the community forget what the main objective of the mission is. The mission is NOT to see who can get the most followers or get 10k likes on a funny meme. The mission is to wake up normies to assist white hats with global acceptance for high profile arrests and crimes against humanity. That’s your one job, and it’s LONG overdue for everyone start taking it more seriously.

Shape your message to reach a broader audience instead of catering to the same echo chamber. Stop trying to legitimize Q with decodes, and let the real-world proofs come in real time. We’ve seen a million of them. We don’t have to make any up.

Use discernment before posting something. If you have to think if it’s a proof, it’s not a proof. There should be ZERO stretching involved. Stop trying to find 17s in everything. Just talk about the content of the drops, and how they relate to the real-world happenings. THATS IT.

//////////////

Jordan Sather
    Forwarded from
    BioClandestine

(
    BioClandestine
    )
    Look at the MSM, the first thing they bring up about “QAnon” followers is that they think JFK Jr. is alive and working with Trump and “2 more weeks”. Subjects made up by followers, completely unrelated to the drops, Q directly refutes it, and it’s still the first things the critics resort to when looking to discredit Q.

The things critics point to, are never directly from Q, it’s always from followers who don’t know how to interpret the drops or Anons guessing on dates that big things will happen. The critics point to these things instead of the drops themselves, because quite frankly, Q was right about pretty much everything, with the major exception being that people will be held accountable, which obviously hasn’t happened.

The overall themes and narratives incontrovertibly have validity, and that’s all we need to wake up normies. The story given to them by the MSM has fallen apart and people are looking for alternative sources for news. We claim we are the news now, it’s time everyone started acting like it.

Big name accounts, people with large followings, please, use some discernment and stop reaching for stuff that’s not there.

Anon community, please, use some discernment on who you follow and what you promote.

I know these are exciting for the community, but everyone needs to recognize the opportunity we have here. We need to get organized, and everyone needs to understand your role in the mission and execute said role. That’s it. Your mission is to wake up normies, not scare them away. DO YOUR JOB!

Respectfully,

-Clandestine

///

Jordan Sather
    Too long didn’t read: the decode salads are dumb & step your game up if you want to be an indie journalist or citizen media influencers. It’s game time.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th June 2022 at 21:13.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (26th June 2022), gini (27th June 2022), JackMcThorn (27th June 2022), mojo (26th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022), Reinhard (26th June 2022), Sadieblue (27th June 2022), Snoweagle (27th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #18523
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,436 times in 5,646 posts

Wow! Q returning back on the board with new posts. IMO this has to be the start of something....usually it takes while for momentum to build and pretty soon the energy will catch up just like before. With the recent wins on abortion & gun laws and the fact that Bidens new red flag law will be proven unconstitutional it does seem like white hats etc are on the offensive. This is truly amazing times.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), modini (27th June 2022), mountain_jim (27th June 2022), Sadieblue (27th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #18524
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Wow! Q returning back on the board with new posts. IMO this has to be the start of something....usually it takes while for momentum to build and pretty soon the energy will catch up just like before. With the recent wins on abortion & gun laws and the fact that Bidens new red flag law will be proven unconstitutional it does seem like white hats etc are on the offensive. This is truly amazing times.
    I don't know if this mirrors Q activity on Truth Social, but the old goto website is active again after a looooooooong hiatus.

Link: https://qanon.pub/
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), mojo (27th June 2022), mountain_jim (27th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #18525
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

I watched the Q phenomenon from a distance because I was, and continue to be, very skeptical as to Q's intentions and need to be hidden and obscure. One of the questions I have always had was where did the phrase 'trust the plan' come from? Was it directly from Q or was it an interpretation of his statements? Was the plan ever published? If so, what exactly is the plan? My understanding of 'the plan' is to sit on your hands and wait for someone or some thing to come and save us. If that interpretation is correct? What impact did that have on us being where we are today?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), mountain_jim (27th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #18526
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

As far as I am concerned anything or anyone that divides people is not a good thing. Q was my wy only, it was one sided, bias, us and them! This is just again more division among groups in the area of the attack and that area was diverse and widespread. Q to me is just how they caught up to and divided a particular group of people. For others they divided them with other tools, Trump included because he has called the othe side, "Enemy number one" and Biden has called the other side "NAZI's" and Hillary called the other side "Deplorables". So they are all on board, on the same page if you will for dividing us! We must see this and not let them take control of us to knee jerk us into dividing ourselves. A good leader, no, a Great leader unifies people! That is what we need we do not need anymore division. Even Obama, who Joe Rogan says is the greatest president ever, was if nothing else a great divider of the people! I pray we get away from this kind of leader! Someone needs to bring us together not split us up into groups to go to war with each other!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), gini (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (27th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #18527
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I watched the Q phenomenon from a distance because I was, and continue to be, very skeptical as to Q's intentions and need to be hidden and obscure. One of the questions I have always had was where did the phrase 'trust the plan' come from? Was it directly from Q or was it an interpretation of his statements? Was the plan ever published? If so, what exactly is the plan? My understanding of 'the plan' is to sit on your hands and wait for someone or some thing to come and save us. If that interpretation is correct? What impact did that have on us being where we are today?
    The Q posts definitely used that phrase Trust The Plan - many have written their views on what this meant/means.

The 'wait for saving' is the most common criticism of the whole Q psyop, be it positive or negative in ultimate result.

But the overall body of the messaging requests/requires much research and spreading the info learned (You are the News Now) from those following.

(later comment: my research of various alternative sources well before Q lead me to believe that there was in the US a collective of 'white hat' oriented folks, formed after the JFK and other assassinations, working on long-term plans for how to counter the evil/dark powers that had gained control of some of the intelligence agencies and other secret groups - my later intuition was that the Q psyop operation was a part of that, to counter and go around MSM narrative-and-mind control by getting folks activated to research for themselves.)

Q posts used the word Trust for many things (as well as faith), as you can see in this search

https://operationq.pub/?q=trust

from 668

Quote >>275574
    Imagine THIS.
    Raw intel collection.
    Narrative FEEDER.
    Narrative COLLECTORS.
    Narrative DISTRIBUTORS.
    LEAKS.
    CLASSIFIED.
    PAYMENTS.
    FOREIGN ACCOUNTS.
    CASH.
    SPOOK FILES.
    HOTELS.
    BLACKMAIL.
    How do you retain 'Freedom of the Press' if those in front of the camera [TRUSTed by select viewers] are extensions of the ARM?
    Freedom of the Press is VITAL to retain.
    TRUST THE PLAN.
    THERE ARE A LOT MORE GOOD THAN BAD.
    You, THE PEOPLE, need to remember how TO PLAY.
    You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
    We STRIKE every SINGLE DAY.
    We WIN every SINGLE DAY.
    EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY ARE BEING DESTROYED - LITERALLY.
    STAY STRONG.
    HAVE FAITH.
    THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
    Q

Quote >>388588
    Why is everything 'really' made in China?
    Cost savings?
    Why is POTUS focused on SA/CHINA/RUSSIA?
    WHY???????????
    WHY IS RUSSIA BEING USED AGAINST POTUS?
    WHY RUSSIA?
    WHAT DAMAGE CAN RUSSIA DO TO DEMS?
    WHAT DAMAGE CAN CHINA DO TO DEMS?
    IRAN?
    NK?
    WHY DOES HUSSEIN TRAVEL BEFORE/AFTER POTUS RE: FOREIGN TRIPS?
    USE LOGIC.
    WHY IS POTUS FOCUSED ON BRINGING BACK MANUFACTURING?
    JOBS?
    SECURITY?
    CONTROL?
    TRUE CONTROL?
    WHO CAN YOU TRUST?
    THE WORLD IS NOT HOW YOU VIEW IT.
    TRUST THE PLAN.
    WE ARE WINNING.
    ARRESTS WILL COME.
    LOGIC SHOULD ANSWER WHY IT MUST FOLLOW OTHER UNFOLDING EVENTS.
    LEARN AND SPREAD.
    BUILD PROOFS.
    WE'VE PROVIDED MANY PROOFS THAT CANNOT BE DISPUTED AS COINCIDENCES.
    THIS WAS DONE FOR A REASON.
    MORE WILL BE PROVIDED.
    DIRECT CONFIRMATION WILL COME.
    IT CANNOT COME NOW.
    IT WILL BE LOST.
    THE MESSAGE IS NOT READY.
    YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
    WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
    FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
    WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.

STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.

Here is a link to an older article where the writer (Bernhard Guenther) grapples with just this issue:

https://veilofreality.com/2020/06/20...the-real-deal/

excerpts below

Quote Qanon – The Great Awakening: PsyOp or the Real Deal?
    By Bernhard Guenther, June 20, 2020

Chapters:
    • Foreword [added 2/6/21]
    • Introduction and Personal Reflections
    • Following the Rabbit and Disillusionment
    • Qanon’s Information and Strategy
    • Trump: The Trickster Archetype And The Art Of War
    • Critical Thinking and Self-Work
    • Project Looking Glass and Occult Chess Games
    • The Great Awakening and Divine Will
    • Doom and Gloom Fringe Conspiracies, i.e. “It’s all a trap!”
    • Non-Duality, Staying Neutral, and Spiritual Bypassing
    • Timeline-Reality Split and Converging Timeline
    • Good Guys in the Government? The Battle of STO vs STS
    • Checkmate: The Achilles Heel of the Matrix Forces and the Deep State

Introduction and Personal Reflections

3 months ago [February 2020], I made a lengthy post on Facebook about Q/Qanon and Donald Trump. In that post, I expressed that I was highly skeptical of the Q phenomenon. Basically, I dismissed it as just another external savior program, a clever COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) and PsyOp designed to give people in the “truth movement” false hope and make them complacent by simply asking them to sit back and just “trust the plan”—the plan being that the cabal will be taken out via mass arrests and Trump, the savior, is going to take care of all the problems humanity is currently faced with. Initially, my thoughts about this Trump vs. the Deep State was that it was the usual good cop/bad cop game of controlling both sides; with Q essentially acting as a Trojan horse of the NWO to gain complete totalitarian control over America and the entire world.

Most importantly, as I was digging deeper, I did not see Q presenting himself as a savior or stating that everything would be just done for us and that people on their own had projected this into whoever Q is. Yes, Qanon has the slogan “Trust the Plan”, but if you haven’t actually looked into Q posts this statement can be easily misunderstood as just “sit back and do nothing”—which is what I initially read into it as well. There are numerous examples where Q mentioned that it’s important for people to educate themselves, rise up, and speak up about the topics he addresses. Most of all, I can see that Q is helping to educate people and bring awareness to certain topics that may be well known in the truth community—but are not spoken about at all in the mainstream narrative.

In fact, a lot of his drops are questions to make the reader think for themselves, to send them where to look to do their own research, encouraging them to connect the dots so they can see the corruption that is happening in the world for themselves. Q knows that they need the support of the people, as well, in order to create major changes within the “system”, and that support often comes through the people who support “American patriotism” as this freedom/independence they are seeking for America does tend to go against the typical globalist agenda.

Even if we aren’t American nor do we want to identify as patriots, it’s important we not throw out the baby with the bathwater when researching Q as we may come across parts of it that are different from our own belief systems, like I did myself. Personally, with the research I have done on it, I no longer see Q as a classic right-wing Republican or alt-right movement, nor do I see Trump as a classic “Republican”.

“The real problem Q faces is getting the general public on-board as well. It requires a complete narrative switch, and in order to do that, in order to usher in “The #GreatAwakening,” you have to systematically take down every single support structure those who profit off the Cabal’s narrative have put into place over the course of decades.

“We’re talking politicians, we’re talking the media, we’re talking overseas banking, we’re talking pharma, we’re talking criminal organizations, we’re talking human trafficking, we’re talking about CIA operated nations and military bases – we’re talking about a systematic purge of evildoers from the face of the earth. Think about it from President Trump’s perspective: if Hillary and Obama and so many others really are the criminals Q says they are, and you already have all the evidence you need… what would stop you from acting on it?

Put simply: you need to get the public on-board. And you need to do it in a way that’s publicly accessible to all, and undeniable. You need to shake the great bulk of the American population awake, and disabuse them of any lingering vestiges of the narrative that’s been fed to them by The Cabal for years, and years, and years.

You have to understand: the Cabal’s goal has always been death, destruction, division, chaos, and control. If Trump was to just send in the military to arrest these criminals, there would be immediate chaos – only furthering the Cabal’s goals. Riots, looting, insurrection – even possible civil war – make no mistake, that’s the stranglehold the Cabal has had over the minds of so many Americans. How else do you get hordes of men and women to dress up as genitalia and march against Trump? It’s a total demoralization. It’s absolute brainwashing. And it needs to be reversed (at least among a certain percentage of the population: a “tipping point” if you will) before the real work can begin.”

[NOTE the part about Riots, looting, insurrection, considering this article was written in July 2018]

– from “Who is QAnon? An Introduction to the QAnon Phenomenon” by Neon Revolt

There is way more going on and everything is going by plan, a much bigger plan neither you, I, nor Q, Trump, or anyone for that matter has any control over. We all have our part to play in this process and there will be evolutionary tests and leaps to make. Much of this transit will bring up your stuff as well, anything you have suppressed/repressed, avoided looking at, old wounds, traumas, the lies you have been telling yourself, your shadow—all of it needs to come up out of the dark and be transformed for the Divine to anchor its light in the name of Truth, Love, Beauty, and Gnosis/Knowledge.

In other words, we also need to engage in the necessary inner work to ride the waves of change and become what we are destined to become at some time in our evolutionary future: a spiritualized divine gnostic being as Sri Aurobindo foresaw. We’re still at an intermediate stage of this adventure of consciousness, yet it’s a pivotal moment, a crucial step of crossing the threshold to a new world that wants to be born.

Godspeed and may God be with you.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th June 2022 at 23:40.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (27th June 2022), Bluegreen (27th June 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (27th June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), gini (28th June 2022), lisalu (27th June 2022), mojo (27th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), Snoweagle (27th June 2022), ulli (27th June 2022), Vangelo (27th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #18528
    Thanks

DailyMail coverage of Q return (overview of how the MSM narrative goes - what Disinformation researchers believe)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...two-years.html

QAnon conspiracy theory creator 'Q' returns to online message board for the first time in two years with cryptic post: 'Shall we play a game once more?'
    • Q, the founder of the paranoid Qanon movement, posted on Friday night with three cryptic messages
    • His first post appears to reference the 1980s movie 'War Games' in which a computer hacker nearly sets off a global thermonuclear war
    • The enigmatic leader refused to say why he had not posted for two years
    • Disinformation researchers believe Q has reemerged to foment chaos after the recent controversial rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court
    • Linguistic researchers believe that computer entrepreneur Ron Watkins is the man behind the Q postings
    • Watkins is currently running a dark-horse campaign for Arizona congressman

By JANON FISHER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:55 EDT, 26 June 2022 | UPDATED: 16:28 EDT, 26 June 2022

'Q,' the leader of the QAnon movement, who promoted the theory that the world is controlled by Satan-worshiping cannibalistic child molesters has reemerged, posting online for the first time in two years.

'Shall we play a game once more,' the shadowy figure behind the global movement posted Friday night on the online chat form 8kun, which was formally 8chan.

Followers recognized the post from the original Q's unique signature on the forum. Although his identity has never been revealed, linguistic researchers believe Q is computer entrepreneur Ron Watkins, the founder of the internet chat space.

< more at link >

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (28th June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), mojo (27th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), Snoweagle (27th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #18529
    Thanks

Post 4545: Q was never about division but United against one cause, the enemies of Humanity.

Quote Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: cee948 No.9795578 📁
    Jun 29 2020 23:19:14 (EST)
    Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
    Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
    Will we be a free nation under God?
    Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
    We all have a choice to make. .
    Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
    They can no longer hide in the shadows.
    Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
    Democracy was almost lost forever.
    Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
    Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
    The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
    Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
    Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
    Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
    There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
    If America falls so does the world.
    If America falls darkness will soon follow.
    Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
    Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
    A population that trusts without individual thought.
    A population that obeys without challenge.
    A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
    This is not about politics.
    This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
    We are living in Biblical times.
    Children of light vs children of darkness.
    United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
    Q

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th June 2022), bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #18530
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I don't know if this mirrors Q activity on Truth Social, but the old goto website is active again after a looooooooong hiatus.

see also : https://qagg.news/

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #18531
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

see also : https://qagg.news/
    and also

https://operationq.pub/

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (28th June 2022), BMJ (28th June 2022), BushPilot (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #18532
    Thanks

If you are fighting an enemy that is division and the war is continuing it forward. I mean you can call it, 'The Good Fight' to make yourself feel better about it but it's still division. There are still two sides that oppose each other if not three sides or more at times. So this division can't be avoided and Q doesn't get a exemption just because we like the subject Q still takes his side and recognizes the opposition. When I see Q start to unify these sides I'll perhaps change my feelings about it but for now it's all about us and them!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #18533
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    If you are fighting an enemy that is division and the war is continuing it forward. I mean you can call it, 'The Good Fight' to make yourself feel better about it but it's still division. There are still two sides that oppose each other if not three sides or more at times. So this division can't be avoided and Q doesn't get a exemption just because we like the subject Q still takes his side and recognizes the opposition. When I see Q start to unify these sides I'll perhaps change my feelings about it but for now it's all about us and them!
    By definition, if you are fighting an opponent you have division. That's a given. Perhaps "Source" can unify all there is, but on Earth (at least) there are opposite polarities and a whole host of differing ideas and opinions on how we should all live. So when you have one group who seeks freedom and to live in peace with each other and nature and the other group who seeks absolute control over all resources, including humanity (i.e., two ideas which are mutually exclusive), how do you begin to unify them? I'm open to hearing any ideas of how that can be achieved given the current state of human intellectual and spiritual development (or lack thereof).
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #18534
    Thanks

Quote When I see Q start to unify these sides I'll perhaps change my feelings about it but for now it's all about us and them!
    Appreciate your openness to change. Maybe thinking about it in war terms? No soldier would drop their weapon if if bullets were flying. Or even basic spiritual principles of good vs evil which will always be in opposition and never will unite. I truly believe we are in an unconventional war and we can cannot compromise or unify with a force determined to destroy us.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #18535
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    By definition, if you are fighting an opponent you have division. That's a given. Perhaps "Source" can unify all there is, but on Earth (at least) there are opposite polarities and a whole host of differing ideas and opinions on how we should all live. So when you have one group who seeks freedom and to live in peace with each other and nature and the other group who seeks absolute control over all resources, including humanity (i.e., two ideas which are mutually exclusive), how do you begin to unify them? I'm open to hearing any ideas of how that can be achieved given the current state of human intellectual and spiritual development (or lack thereof).
    For starters you find common ground and utilize it to bring people together. There are issues they agree on and in person to person meetings it goes better than anything published on the TV or any media because that is the biggest divider of all and the tool used by the elite to do just that while they control the narrative. There is a silent majority out there that agrees on things a whole lot more than the media wants the public to know about. A small minority controls most of what we hear and get in the way of news and propaganda. So the best common ground coming round the corner that I see is the agreement from both sides that the media and those controlling the narrative are the real perps behind most of the division and remove that tool from their control. Then that majority will finally have a voice that is heard and things should calm down quite a bit after that because they'd find out they are not that far off at all from what their neighbors felt and thought.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th June 2022), onevoice (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #18536
    Thanks

Jim Watkins

I have sent this email to my newsletter recipients.
    Dear Friend,
    Good news, TOR works.
    Here is what happened on Friday, June 24th 2022
    I finally got the TOR servers working with both sys and the live servers.
    This was tested from the dev server.
    Changes were ported over from the dev server to the live servers.
    This is when the salt rotated. It changed to what is on the dev server, which is not live.
    Trip posting is not common on 8kun.top, and this was not verified after the work was done.
    This is my fault, and I take responsibility for that.
    It came as a surprise for me as well when trips had changed. Fixing this was relatively easy. I called an employee and asked them to put a backup on for me, which was fixed.
    The temporary problem is visible on this trip chat thread.
    https://8kun.top/pen/res/1052.html
    As far as the Q posts. These are verified now to the best of my ability. TOR hides the IP address of individual posters, so that can not be verified, but the login by the Board Owner of /projectdcomms/ I can see that.
    Then the deletion and banning of the B post are the additional verification that makes it highly probable, to the point of certainty, that these posts are valid by the person or persons that post with the Q trip.
    It is likely that Q has a different password for the BO login, and the trip code. That is common security practice. I trust that
    Q would be familiar with security, using TOR is an additional security step that requires knowledge past the Tenderfoot stage of internet use.
    I publicly explained this on Sunday evening with at least 100 witnesses, including Chad Vivas, who has been retruthed by President Donald Trump.
    https://chadvivas.com

Some of the naysayers and concernf—- questions I have considered.

Why didn’t the Q trip change with the other trips?
    CodemonkeyZ made a special whitelist for Q before retiring from 8kun.top.
    I don’t know how he did that, but even though neither CodemonkeyZ nor myself are Q.

We both understand the importance of Q communications to the world. CodemonkeyZ did
    his best before he left to ensure this communication could not be screwed up by any error that I make or my employees.

Did the salt change for a new Q to post as Q?
    No, the salt change was an error that did not correlate with these posts.
    My rushing to attend a live talk in Thousand Oaks, California, are the reason for the salt change.
    This has been rectified.

Did you change the salt to make a new trip code match the Q trip code?
    No, that would be more difficult than guessing the trip code password. It would take longer than the time until the heat death of the Universe
    to change the salt, which is a long string of random characters to match up to a new password, to create a trip code that matches the Q trip code.

None of this will satisfy professional shills. This will not stop bold text posts by unprofessional members of the US government that are currently stepping all over their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States.

I hope it will be enough for the people that matter.

Sincerely yours,

Jim Watkins
    t.me/jim_watkins
    /5793

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), BushPilot (29th June 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), Ivanhoe (28th June 2022), lisalu (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #18537
    Thanks

Quote I see is the agreement from both sides that the media and those controlling the narrative are the real perps behind most of the division and remove that tool from their control. Then that majority will finally have a voice that is heard and things should calm down quite a bit after that because they'd find out they are not that far off at all from what their neighbors felt and thought.
    well said...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), BushPilot (29th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th June 2022), Ratszinger (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #18538
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

For starters you find common ground and utilize it to bring people together. There are issues they agree on and in person to person meetings it goes better than anything published on the TV or any media because that is the biggest divider of all and the tool used by the elite to do just that while they control the narrative. There is a silent majority out there that agrees on things a whole lot more than the media wants the public to know about. A small minority controls most of what we hear and get in the way of news and propaganda. So the best common ground coming round the corner that I see is the agreement from both sides that the media and those controlling the narrative are the real perps behind most of the division and remove that tool from their control. Then that majority will finally have a voice that is heard and things should calm down quite a bit after that because they'd find out they are not that far off at all from what their neighbors felt and thought.
    I agree that that is how rational people come to terms, but I wasn't talking about the division of the people perpetrated by the controllers and I think it's pretty clear that as those who, either wittingly or unwittingly sided with the globalist controllers, were fed and willing to listen to some truth, facts and logic that they begin to come around and become more willing to work together. It is the psychopathic and sociopathic controllers who would sooner blow up the world than give up their wet-dream of controlling everything that (and for which) I don't believe we will ever find any common ground. I could be wrong, but psychopaths and sociopaths are not wired the same as "normal" people and from all that I've read about them, there's no fixing them.
    Last edited by ceetee9; 28th June 2022 at 19:09.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), BMJ (1st July 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th June 2022), Ratszinger (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #18539
    Thanks

I agree that that is how rational people come to terms, but I wasn't talking about the division of the people perpetrated by the controllers and I think it's pretty clear that as those who, either wittingly or unwittingly sided with the globalist controllers, were fed and willing to listen to some truth, facts and logic that they begin to come around and become more willing to work together. It is the psychopathic and sociopathic controllers who would sooner blow up the world than give up their wet-dream of controlling everything that (and for which) I don't believe we will ever find any common ground. I could be wrong, but psychopaths and sociopaths are not wired the same as "normal" people and from all that I've read about them, there's no fixing them.
    Leverage runs the world, just like the videos that the FBI has sat on of powerful men having sex with children on Epsteins isle and they have not prosecuted one of them for their crimes! This is quite simply because in the real world of power politics they want to instead use that info. to leverage those they have all the data on! They will do this by extorting them for life for political and diplomatic favors and undoubtedly pay offs and kickbacks if not positions of higher power by the time they are done with it. The problem with the US gov. is the same problem with all gov. in the world in any country you can name and it can be summed up in two words! Organized Crime! Fortunately the psychopaths and sociopaths are the minority but they control a majority with this type of leverage even making good people do things they would rather not do. That is why none of the elected truly represent the people because they are all being extorted with some leverage because of their own past dirty laundry.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (8th July 2022), BMJ (1st July 2022), ceetee9 (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), lisalu (28th June 2022), mojo (28th June 2022), onevoice (28th June 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022), ulli (28th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #18540
    Thanks

Had a video I wanted to share but not compatible so scratch that.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2022), Sadieblue (28th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 927 of 946 FirstFirst 1 427 827 877 917 927 937 946 LastLast