Page 878 of 946 FirstFirst 1 378 778 828 868 878 888 928 946 LastLast
Results 17,541 to 17,560 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #17541
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

ok guys here is a reverse angle showing at 31 seconds.... IMO Biden has an earpiece in... communication maybe? Either way they are trying to hide it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (18th September 2021), Bluegreen (18th September 2021), BMJ (21st September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), Sadieblue (18th September 2021), wondering (18th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #17542
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

They all wear ear "receivers" to be coached "on the fly presenting their dialogue.

Hilary Clinton often wore a globe gold ear piece during her campaigning especially when in contest with Donald Trump.

Sorry, am unable to create compilation to show,

It is clearly evident by the frequent pausing in a staccato dialog as the updates were received. Even though rehearsed, she still took the pace of the input to drive her output, keeping pace if you like.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2021), bluestflame (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), kfm27917 (18th September 2021), mojo (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), Pam (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (18th September 2021), Sadieblue (18th September 2021), wondering (18th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #17543
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

Patel Patriot has an update - part 11 to his Devolution series - I will just include excerpts here, excellent summary of many of the illegal actions and dirty tricks against Trump

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-11

Quote In Devolution – Part 10, I outlined the larger battle between President Trump and the political establishment, including the foundation for the battle that we saw building during the Obama administration. In this article, I’ll be focusing more on the battle that occurred during Trump’s presidency, including how the political establishment was even more pervasive in their election theft than we originally suspected.

Spygate
    I’m not going to get too deep into the weeds here with Spygate because this isn’t my area of expertise. I encourage you to follow Brian Cates and his work as he is the authority on all things Spygate. I do want to mention this because there has been some recent developments regarding Michael Sussmann and it provides some context for what I will be discussing throughout this article. On October 3, 2018, John Solomon published an article via The Hill discussing the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax.

< snip >

We don’t know for sure who “Tech Executive-1” is or which company “Internet Company-1” is, but I would be willing to bet a very small amount of money that it’s Shawn Henry and CrowdStrike. I’ll be covering both Shawn Henry and CrowdStrike as we go on but to further establish the connection, here are contracts directly linking Perkins Coie, CrowdStrike and the DNC:

< snip >

Let’s do a recap before moving on:

Michael Sussman is a former DOJ lawyer and former (as of 09/16/21) partner at Perkins Coie

Perkins Coie was the law firm representing the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC

Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS to create the narrative that Trump was colluding with Russia

Separately, Michael Sussman, used “Tech Executive-1” from “Internet Company-1”, which I believe are Shawn Henry and Crowdstrike, to create narrative regarding Trump’s ties to Russia through the Alfa Bank story

Michael Sussman contracted CrowdStrike with the DNC for their cyber services for the DNC Hack

CrowdStrike used very shaky evidence to claim Russia hacked the DNC emails, again creating narrative of Trump’s ties to Russia

A former NSA technical director studied the “hack” and claimed the DNC data was downloaded to a thumb drive

Multiple data points including Assange himself lead to a deeper story behind what happened with Seth Rich

CrowdStrike played an integral role in creating the narrative that Trump had ties to Russia. I believe they also played an integral role in a few more recent events as well.

< snip >

By now you see where I am going with this. Our federal government has contracted the Center for Internet Security (CIS) to provide cybersecurity for hundreds, if not thousands, of U.S. SLTT organizations. The CIS uses CrowdStrike to provide that cybersecurity.

The same CrowdStrike with ties to the Obama administration.

The same CrowdStrike who lied and covered up the DNC hack that was one of launching pads for the Trump-Russia narrative.

The same CrowdStrike which, I believe, fabricated the data behind the Alfa Bank story.

CrowdStrike’s cybersecurity product includes “a downloadable object-code component (‘Software Component’).” This means that any state or local government who used the CIS to provide cybersecurity, allowed CrowdStrike’s software to be downloaded directly into their machines and systems.

Maybe it’s just me, but I would think that if a bad actor (like China) wanted to hack our entire election system, gaining access to it through a few entities like Perkins Coie and CrowdStrike might be the perfect way to do it.

Despite a laundry list of conflicts of interest on behalf of both entities, our nation is being told, repeatedly, to simply ignore those conflicts and “trust” that nothing nefarious occurred in the 2020 election-- when CrowdStrike themselves had direct access to voting machines throughout the country.

< snip of details about Solar Winds hack >

The hack that started sometime in March of 2020 but wasn’t discovered until December of 2020 allowed hackers access to Dominion Voting Systems and therefore also to CrowdStrike who had software on hundreds, if not thousands, of Dominion machines.

I’m not a huge fan of speculation so you’ll have to forgive me because I’m about to ask some speculative questions. What if the Solarwinds hack wasn’t a foreign adversary or some random hacking group? What if “the most sophisticated hack ever seen” was actually done by CYBERCOM and our military and this is how they caught the election theft? What if this is how they accquired information on CrowdStrike while looking into things…as far back as 2016?

As much as I can’t help but to speculate about what all of this might possibly mean, one doesn’t need to indulge in speculation to see a clear pattern telling us that something much larger—and more dangerous to the DS-- is at play here. The sheer length of the Durham investigation tells us definitively that although the media has tried to sweep these events under the rug, they have not gone away... quite the opposite, in fact.

These crimes are back in the spotlight. The political establishment may finally see some justice for what they have put Donald Trump through and for what they have put us through. Grab your popcorn folks.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

<much more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th September 2021 at 13:33.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (18th September 2021), Bluegreen (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), ClearWater (18th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), kfm27917 (18th September 2021), lisalu (18th September 2021), mojo (18th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), Pam (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (18th September 2021), Sadieblue (18th September 2021), wondering (18th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #17544
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,190 times in 32,903 posts

Published just a few minutes ago:
    In this episode of “Making Sense of the Madness” in a series called “Devolution Fridays” Sean Morgan interviews Patel Patriot about Trump’s secret continuity of government plans. Sean and Patel discuss how the breaking news of fresh Durham indictments timed with the Arizona audit could be a marker for a big reveal to come.
    https://rumble.com/vmnvdh-patel-patr...of-durham.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vk1p8h

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th September 2021), Bluegreen (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), ClearWater (18th September 2021), Cognitive Dissident (19th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), happyuk (18th September 2021), lisalu (18th September 2021), modini (18th September 2021), mojo (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th September 2021), onevoice (18th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), pyrangello (18th September 2021), Richard S. (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (18th September 2021), Sadieblue (18th September 2021), Snoweagle (18th September 2021), wondering (18th September 2021), Yoda (18th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #17545
    Thanks

Wow, Bill Ryan posting above, I'm taking in the breadth & depth of that...Ooh-Rah!!!

The Patel Patriot video was really good thank you. Also mind blowing to think Patel might be right about General Milley. Could it be that the cabal found out that he is a white hat? Just amazing possibilities.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (18th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021), wondering (18th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #17546
    Thanks

https://gab.com/OutlawJW

Quote "That's two pics in two days that Scavino has shared that Q has previously posted." ~ @lisamei62 (Telegram)

But I'm sure that's just happenstance, right?

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021), Sadieblue (20th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #17547
    Thanks

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/106960979455175440

Brian Cates was over-optimistic long-term about the earlier investigation, I recall, as I used to check out his twitter feed alot before he was shut down.

from the comments, on the other hand

Quote DavePants
    @DavePants
    ·

1 like
    ·
    14h
    @OutlawJW
    The #Durham report is the LAST BASTION the #Q movement has before the remaining deluded followers have to admit there was NO PLAN...AND WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE FOLKS; THE ARIZONA FORENSIC AUDIT RESULTS WILL CHANGE NOTHING!!!

Here's how things are going to play out;

1. The released Durham report WILL show wrong doing...thoroughly laying out who (in general), what (violations), where (departments) and when they were committed...

2. (Terribly sorry) No one you've heard of will face ANY charges...(Kevin Clinesmith...Sussman anyone?)...#Obama, #Biden, #Clintons, #Comey ...NO ONE!

3. ALL those at the top (White House, Law enforcement and all their friends) as a result of plausible deniability, will not face justice...sorry folks...but finding the "links" to the chain of custody that high up is impossible...because they dont exist...

4. The sad irony that is the FACT that Federal lawmakers/enforcers are "above the law" ...not held accountable to ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY that can be committed in their roles as a lawmaker/enforcer...will again be made clear to your ordinary American citizen...

5. Welcome back to reality...until of course your anger subsides and you forget what happened...and are prepared for the next "corruption du jour"

6. I guess you just need to pray, vote and peacful protest HARDER!

7. Byeeeeeeee!

8. Update: Kevin Clinesmith is currently a practicing attorney in D.C. ...after charged, convicted and sentenced.. managed to remain unbarred
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th September 2021 at 15:41.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2021), Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (21st September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), mojo (20th September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), Snoweagle (20th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #17548
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Got this from a friend today, more hopium?

Quote YOU HAVE THREE (3) DAYS! DON't WAIT - JOIN NOW!

This is it. The hour is upon us and I am bringing the storm of the century.
    History in the making.
    Welcome to the main event, patriots.
    It's showtime.
    A show so big that will leave everyone speechless.
    They are not ready for it!

After 1 WEEK I will lock this channel down to PRIVATE, which means you will only be able to access with provided INVITE LINK. You will not be able to JOIN or VIEW my channel, unless you JOINED before the lockdown.
    It must be this way so no one can stop me from SPREADING THE TRUTH.
    This will last until the BLACKOUT.
    MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - SPREAD THE WORD!
    Patriots are in control.
    20-40 Million Patriots Worldwide.

You have 1 WEEK to join this channel. After that I will activate invite links.
    SHARE this channel and only this CHANNEL.
    I am here on Telegram and nowhere else. No other sites.

All of you need to understand that it had to be this way. Soon you will realize the meaning of this.
    EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED.
    Prepare backups.
    Archive everything.
    They will try to shut us down, but they won't stop us.
    WE WILL PREVAIL.
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

https://t.me/John_Durham/13

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th September 2021), mojo (20th September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #17549
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

In reference to the above post, there are so very many fake accounts of famous people, on Telegram. That post is 100% fake. Nothing leaks for how long from Durham's investigation, but now he comes out on Telegram?

18. Link to Post #17550
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

WHY FBI WORKS AGAINST AMERICA; HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE TAKEOVER BY CHINA & CCP by Trevor Loudon
    He discusses Representative John Conyers and the control he held. Also goes into the names of current Dems who he believes are being controlled.

Oops, I couldn't post video. if someone else can, please feel free, otherwise, follow link. https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLzmhNGmbM1l/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLzmhNGmbM1l/
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 20th September 2021 at 23:59.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (21st September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), mojo (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), Snoweagle (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

20. Link to Post #17551
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    WHY FBI WORKS AGAINST AMERICA; HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE TAKEOVER BY CHINA & CCP by Trevor Loudon
    He discusses Representative John Conyers and the control he held. Also goes into the names of current Dems who he believes are being controlled.

Oops, I couldn't post video. if someone else can, please feel free, otherwise, follow link. https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLzmhNGmbM1l/
    Thank you, Ba-ba-Ra.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st September 2021 at 00:42.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2021), Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (21st September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), mojo (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Snoweagle (21st September 2021), TargeT (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

22. Link to Post #17552
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    In reference to the above post, there are so very many fake accounts of famous people, on Telegram. That post is 100% fake. Nothing leaks for how long from Durham's investigation, but now he comes out on Telegram?
    This channel is actually from James O'Keefe

Project Veritas Official Channel - Contact us VeritasTips@protonmail.com
    Signal: 914-653-3110
    https://t.me/project_veritas

23. Link to Post #17553
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLzmhNGmbM1l/
    I sincerely believe that just as many pols are comoromised, on the other side of the aisle.

24. Link to Post #17554
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I sincerely believe that just as many pols are comoromised, on the other side of the aisle.
    it seems to ebb and flow,, currently the R's aren't as devious or connected as the D's, but in reality they are all working for the same team (back in the bush(s) era it was the opposite etc) , just using different management styles.... so it really doesn't matter which party screws us over.

This channel is actually from James O'Keefe

Project Veritas Official Channel - Contact us VeritasTips@protonmail.com
    Signal: 914-653-3110
    https://t.me/project_veritas

is it also on their other channels? I don't see it on YT.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2021), Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), onevoice (23rd September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021)

26. Link to Post #17555
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

*compromised

How many R are in congress that were there more than 5 years? Maybe some of the latest crop haven't had a chance to sell their soul to China, yet, but something tells me that it is more pervasive than we would like to think. Rs just have the perception of being more ofa populist bent, riding on trump's coat tails. Just IMO.

As for the Project Veritas, I doubt any of it will stay on yt for long, keep google goggling, is my best advice.

Dude, why don't you have a burner phone for this stuff?! :b

Ok, target, just for you, I hope I dont lose this new twitter account that was made for other reasons, lol

Last edited by PurpleLama; 21st September 2021 at 02:13.

27. Link to Post #17556
    Thanks

Mike is announcing the Election Fraud will be going to the Supreme Courts before Thanksgiving.

https://rumble.com/vmse4f-mike-linde...ourt-case.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vk67zp

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2021), Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BushPilot (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th September 2021), pabranno (23rd September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021)

29. Link to Post #17557
    Thanks

@ the 32 minute mark... Bongino explains what Fridays Indictment might possibly mean and its good news...

https://rumble.com/vmscdn-ep.-1609-t...the-dan-b.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vk668x

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (23rd September 2021), BushPilot (25th September 2021), lisalu (22nd September 2021), mountain_jim (24th September 2021), pabranno (23rd September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (22nd September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Snoweagle (22nd September 2021), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2021)

31. Link to Post #17558
    Thanks

Remember when Biden claimed he was a TRUCK DRIVER?

noticed Monkey Werx just out... Hes trying to alert people of the huge influx...

Last edited by mojo; 23rd September 2021 at 17:11.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (25th September 2021), BushPilot (25th September 2021), Ivanhoe (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th September 2021), pabranno (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (23rd September 2021), Sadieblue (23rd September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17559
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Entire January 6 Investigation Unmasked

Summary by Alexandra Bruce @forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Revolver.News investigative journalist, Darren Beattie joined Steve Bannon on the War Room on Wednesday to discuss how the 1/6 Commission is now expanding its investigation to include all of the communications records of all the MAGA congressmen and everyone in Trumpʼs inner circle, including all of their user data from all social media sites, with subpoenas being issued to AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.

Late on the evening of the following day, the January 6 Select Committee announced subpoena depositions and records from Steve Bannon, Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino and Kash Patel.

Beattie has been staying on his investigation into January 6th, which he calls “The highest-stakes, most dangerous and most important story in the country.”

In his previous report, Beattie said the evidence was overwhelming that 1/6 was actually orchestrated by the government saying, “I believe was engineered as an infiltration operation. This false narrative is now the key pretext that our National Security state is using to ram through Patriot Act 2.0, the Domestic War on Terror.”

He said the biggest proof of this were the upwards of 20 unindicted co- conspirators in the 1/6 indictments made against members of the key implicated militia groups, who have not been charged for the same activities — in some cases, more severe activities — as those named alongside them in the indictments. Beattie believes these individuals were not indicted due to grants of immunity, because they are either federal agents or assets.

Beattie says:
    “Basically, anyone who set foot in DC within a month of 1/6, the Commission, in this expansionist fishing expedition wants all their communications, all their electronics. But thereʼs one very notable exception to this fishing expedition.

“One fish that seems to elude the net and elude interest, completely. And that happens to be the Founder and Head of the key militia group [the Oathkeepers] that both the Government and the media has branded as the ‘Boogie Manʼ associated with the ‘insurrectionist elementsʼ of 1/6. Thatʼs ‘Person Oneʼ in the charging documents. That person is Stewart Rhodes.

“For all of the Commissionʼs interest in literally everybody, theyʼve expressed zero interest in Rhodes...After 8 months, this head of this main militia, the big Boogie Man has not been indicted, when his own statements and actions have been used by the Government to incriminate and attempt to deny bail to his underlings in the Oathkeepers.

“And not only that, Stewart Rhodes, ‘Person 1ʼ hasnʼt even been subject to a thorough search. As far as we know, the only search the Government has done on him is they took a single cell phone for months after 1/6, which is amazing when you look at the – look at the search they slapped on Rudy Giuliani, for instance...

“Just recently, there was a story of a whole family and they were at a Stop the Steal rally...they had their whole house raided. The Feds seized everything, including the 11-year-oldʼs tablet – and yet, theyʼve only taken a single cell phone from the head of the major militia groups and they did it 4 months after the event, when it would have been easy to destroy any evidence in that period.

“So, again, we ask, ‘Why is the Commission ignoring this key militia leader?'”

This oversight cannot be chalked up to Congressional incompetence, because we know that theyʼre acutely aware of who Rhodes is. As Beattie points out, Rhodes plays a central role in the theory of the case personally advanced by the head of the January 6 commission, itself, Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS).
    “Five months before he was tapped as chairman of the Commission, Rep. Thompson filed a lawsuit in his personal capacity, with himself as lead plaintiff, against four parties:

“Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, the Oath Keepers organization, and the Proud Boys organization [in which Stewart Rhodes was named as a defendant]. In his complaint, Thompson alleges an ‘Alley Oopʼ theory of January 6. According to this theory, Trump and his agents on the inside conspired with the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and agents on the outside to incite a crowd to attack the Capitol.”

“Yet now that Thompson is chairman of the January 6 commission— with total subpoena power to investigate Rhodes—suddenly ‘Attn: Stewart Rhodesʼ has given way to ‘pay no attentionʼ at all.

“Could it be that this is because Rhodes, if later discovered to have an undisclosed relationship with a Federal intelligence or law enforcement agency, would demolish Thompsonʼs entire ‘Alley Oopʼ theory, revealing the ‘slam dunkʼ to be orchestrated by the Feds themselves?”

Entire January 6 Investigation Unmasked (5 min)

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th September 2021), BMJ (25th September 2021), BushPilot (25th September 2021), mojo (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th September 2021), PurpleLama (24th September 2021), Sadieblue (24th September 2021), Waldo (24th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #17560
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

https://www.azleg.gov/videoplayer/?c...tID=2021091005

AZ Senate hearing today to release the results of their audit of Maricopa county. This will be at 3pm CST today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 878 of 946 FirstFirst 1 378 778 828 868 878 888 928 946 LastLast