1. Link to Post #16601
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Simon Parkes March 4th update.
    Trump had traveled to Switzerland on air force one
    Airforce one designator is only for the aircraft that is transporting the current POTUS....

was that just a mistake of Simons?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th March 2021), Bluegreen (5th March 2021), ClearWater (5th March 2021), One (4th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #16602
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,349 times in 8,672 posts

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sbn-two-weeks/

YouTube Deletes All Copies of President Trump’s CPAC Speech, Suspends RSBN for Two Weeks
    By Kristinn Taylor
    Published March 4, 2021 at 12:21pm
    796 Comments

YouTube has deleted all copies of President Trump’s speech to CPAC given last Sunday in Orlando and has suspended the account of Right Side Broadcasting Network for two weeks as apparent punishment for live streaming the speech in which Trump reiterated his belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him.

YouTube took down videos from mainstream outlets including the U.K. Independent which had over one million views as well as Fox, Fox Business, ABC News and the U.K. Sun. A search of YouTube that earlier this week showed several channels with archived live streams of the speech now shows all archived live streams have been taken down.

rump’s speech was wildly popular, with upward of over 30 million streaming views across several platforms being reported. CNN reported about 5.8 million viewers watched the speech on cable TV’s Fox News Channel and another 1.5 million watched on Newsmax, making Trump’s speech the most watched on all of cable for February and besting the Golden Globes awards show on broadcast over the air on NBC later Sunday that was watched by 6.9 million viewers.

TGP reported Monday on some of the view counts of Trump’s speech on YouTube: Right Side Broadcasting 3.7 million; The Independent 1,000,000; The Hill 906,000; Reuters: 902,000; News Now 818,000; ABC Australia 352,000; SKY News 222,000; ABC News 208,000;FOX 35 Orlando 50,000.

RSBN announced the suspension Thursday, noting they had foretold the action by YouTube after they ran Trump’s speech on Sunday, “President Trump talked about election fraud. That’s a big no-no on some platforms we stream to. We try to play by the rules, but we will not censor President Trump. We’re not going to remove or edit this video. Just so we’re all clear- if it gets removed, we didn’t do it.”

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/statu...17385549316097

“NEW: RSBN has been suspended from YouTube for two weeks because of the Trump #CPAC2021 speech, which violated their guidelines on election misinformation. The video was approaching 4 million views. They have also removed it from their platform.”

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Airforce one designator is only for the aircraft that is transporting the current POTUS....

was an older video from when he did travel there I believe - not much for Simon's credibility

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ge/6918628002/

Quote Fact check: False claim that Trump made a 'surprise visit' to Switzerland uses 2018 footage
    McKenzie Sadeghi
    USA TODAY
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), mojo (4th March 2021), One (4th March 2021), PurpleLama (5th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Snoweagle (5th March 2021), TargeT (4th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #16603
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Fortunately or should I say unfortunately we knew that they would continue on with more censorship. Of course it doesnt make it right though.

Here's a crazy thought. HR1 is going to be shoved through with Romney & Murkowskis help. They dont care and will make big payoffs as result. But.... This is dead mans trigger that will start the arrests. NO WAY will this be allowed to become law. IMO

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th March 2021), ClearWater (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), One (4th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #16604
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

[DS] FALSE FLAG IN DC USED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES,PANIC,
    FLYNN,IT WILL HAPPEN BE PATIENT
    (42 min)
    The [DS] played their hand to get Trump supporters into DC, it failed, but this was not their main mission. Their mission was to create the idea that terrorists are out their and to keep their fences are guards in place. Everything the [DS] is doing is countering what the people want, as each day passes the people are seeing the  [DS] destroy the US, this will not end well for them.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VD4FELu5sz3y

CORRUPT POLITICIANS EXPOSED, TRUMP ECONOMIC PROMISES KEPT (17 min)
    The economy under Trump proved that the US and the people can do a lot better. Trump promised that the economy would come back after the pandemic and it is. V recoveries all over the place. [JB] stimulus plan is being read to the American people. [JB] is not living up to his promises, people are not getting what they were told. The [CB] pushes their force on countries.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), magicmanx (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), yiolas (5th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #16605
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sbn-two-weeks/

YouTube Deletes All Copies of President Trump’s CPAC Speech, Suspends RSBN for Two Weeks
    By Kristinn Taylor
    Published March 4, 2021 at 12:21pm
    796 Comments

YouTube has deleted all copies of President Trump’s speech to CPAC given last Sunday in Orlando and has suspended the account of Right Side Broadcasting Network for two weeks as apparent punishment for live streaming the speech in which Trump reiterated his belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him.

YouTube took down videos from mainstream outlets including the U.K. Independent which had over one million views as well as Fox, Fox Business, ABC News and the U.K. Sun. A search of YouTube that earlier this week showed several channels with archived live streams of the speech now shows all archived live streams have been taken down.

rump’s speech was wildly popular, with upward of over 30 million streaming views across several platforms being reported. CNN reported about 5.8 million viewers watched the speech on cable TV’s Fox News Channel and another 1.5 million watched on Newsmax, making Trump’s speech the most watched on all of cable for February and besting the Golden Globes awards show on broadcast over the air on NBC later Sunday that was watched by 6.9 million viewers.

TGP reported Monday on some of the view counts of Trump’s speech on YouTube: Right Side Broadcasting 3.7 million; The Independent 1,000,000; The Hill 906,000; Reuters: 902,000; News Now 818,000; ABC Australia 352,000; SKY News 222,000; ABC News 208,000;FOX 35 Orlando 50,000.

RSBN announced the suspension Thursday, noting they had foretold the action by YouTube after they ran Trump’s speech on Sunday, “President Trump talked about election fraud. That’s a big no-no on some platforms we stream to. We try to play by the rules, but we will not censor President Trump. We’re not going to remove or edit this video. Just so we’re all clear- if it gets removed, we didn’t do it.”

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/statu...17385549316097

“NEW: RSBN has been suspended from YouTube for two weeks because of the Trump #CPAC2021 speech, which violated their guidelines on election misinformation. The video was approaching 4 million views. They have also removed it from their platform.”
    They missed one. I'm Qurious to see see how long this one stays up.

President Trump CPAC 2021 Full Speech I NewsNOW from FOX (1:35:00)
    Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States spoke for nearly 90 minutes in his first post-presidency speech at CPAC 2021 in Orlando, Florida.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), magicmanx (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Snoweagle (5th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #16606
    Language
    English
    Thanks

was an older video from when he did travel there I believe - not much for Simon's credibility

Quote Fact check: False claim that Trump made a 'surprise visit' to Switzerland uses 2018 footage
    McKenzie Sadeghi
    USA TODAY
    In fairness to Simon, he states and stress certain words @ 1:27:
    Also Switzerland, President Trump did in fact go to Switzerland. But there’s a bit of an issue because that some of the videos that were posted were indeed previous visits. Those visits tend to show Marine One. The information I received is that he flew in to Bern on Air Force One. And I presume he travelled by car once was there.

So there are some videos which I’ve been shown that I think are probably related to previous visits. So the information I had was that he did visit a couple of days ago and he did go on Air Force One. He certainly wouldn’t fly from Florida to Switzerland on a helicopter. So that’s important because he had some big business to deal with, some important papers to sign. Which is a real impact for the very, very near future.

And so how interesting that the day after this, Switzerland announces that it too will not longer require masks to be worn, mandatory, and nonessential shops can be opened. So we’re really are being shown, I think quite clearly who is the real boss here. Is it the person, whoever he might be in Castle Rock, California or is it actually President Trump? Clearly the 17 states stuck their proverbial finger ….

* Marine One is the call sign of any United States Marine Corps aircraft carrying the president of the United States.[1] It usually denotes a helicopter operated by Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) "Nighthawks", consisting of either the large Sikorsky VH-3D Sea King or the newer, smaller VH-60N "White Hawk". Both helicopters are called "White Tops" because of their livery. Any Marine Corps aircraft carrying the vice president without the president, has the call sign Marine Two. (wiki)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), magicmanx (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), pabranno (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #16607
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Fortunately or should I say unfortunately we knew that they would continue on with more censorship. Of course it doesnt make it right though.

Here's a crazy thought. HR1 is going to be shoved through with Romney & Murkowskis help. They dont care and will make big payoffs as result. But.... This is dead mans trigger that will start the arrests. NO WAY will this be allowed to become law. IMO

Yesterday, Rep. Kevin McCarthy bemoaned legislation, particularly the American Rescue Plan, being passed by Democrats.

Powerful speech by Kevin McCarthy. Only a few clapped when he was finished. How many in that room really listened and took in his words? How many care? How many US citizen will his message reach?

Fortunately, some content creators are reporting on the speech, but it reaches the same people it always does.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th March 2021), Blastolabs (5th March 2021), Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Gemma13 (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Snoweagle (5th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #16608
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,349 times in 8,672 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

McKenzie Sadeghi
    USA TODAY
    Also Switzerland, President Trump did in fact go to Switzerland. But there’s a bit of an issue because that some of the videos that were posted were indeed previous visits. Those visits tend to show Marine One. The information I received is that he flew in to Bern on Air Force One. And I presume he travelled by car once was there.

So there are some videos which I’ve been shown that I think are probably related to previous visits. So the information I had was that he did visit a couple of days ago and he did go on Air Force One. He certainly wouldn’t fly from Florida to Switzerland on a helicopter. So that’s important because he had some big business to deal with, some important papers to sign. Which is a real impact for the very, very near future.

And so how interesting that the day after this, Switzerland announces that it too will not longer require masks to be worn, mandatory, and nonessential shops can be opened. So we’re really are being shown, I think quite clearly who is the real boss here. Is it the person, whoever he might be in Castle Rock, California or is it actually President Trump? Clearly the 17 states stuck their proverbial finger ….

* Marine One is the call sign of any United States Marine Corps aircraft carrying the president of the United States.[1] It usually denotes a helicopter operated by Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) "Nighthawks", consisting of either the large Sikorsky VH-3D Sea King or the newer, smaller VH-60N "White Hawk". Both helicopters are called "White Tops" because of their livery. Any Marine Corps aircraft carrying the vice president without the president, has the call sign Marine Two. (wiki)
    Thank for straightening me out, RunningDeer

I need that because I just don't have time for many of the videos, and prefer transcripts when something is 'must know', where I can scan and copy text for notes as needed.

Hopefully this changes near-term, as I announced my retirement intent this week at work and will then shift from the have money and little time to the have time and little money side of the equation.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th March 2021), Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), pabranno (5th March 2021), PurpleLama (5th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021), TargeT (5th March 2021), wondering (5th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #16609
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank for straightening me out, RunningDeer

I need that because I just don't have time for many of the videos, and prefer transcripts when something is 'must know', where I can scan and copy text for notes as needed.

Hopefully this changes near-term, as I announced my retirement intent this week at work and will then shift from the have money and little time to the have time and little money side of the equation.
    Congrats on your upcoming retirement, Mountain Jim. It’s a freeing experience to live in the no-clock world. I wish it for everyone and hope to see that day before I pass on to my next adventure.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 13:47.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th March 2021), BushPilot (5th March 2021), edina (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), Jad (6th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #16610
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IPOT opens with this.

HEAT IN THE KITCHEN - IPOT PRESENTS (25 min)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dDvpISisAFw
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 15:00.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Snoweagle (5th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #16611
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 118 posts

McKenzie Sadeghi
    USA TODAY

Bern is rather a smaller regional airport. I wonder if such a big plane can land on a paved runway of 1,730 metres (5,676 ft), (data from Wikipedia)

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #16612
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    Bern is rather a smaller regional airport. I wonder if such a big plane can land on a paved runway of 1,730 metres (5,676 ft), (data from Wikipedia)

President Trump's business was in Bern. Perhaps he flew to one of the other airports and drove. (Swiss airports)

Does Bern Switzerland have an international airport?

The main Swiss airports, specifically the airports located in Zurich, Geneva, Basel and Bern, are popular starting points for tourists looking to access the top places to visit in Switzerland.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 14:56.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #16613
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I'm sure over a mile long runway is more than long enough.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #16614
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

McKenzie Sadeghi
    USA TODAY

According to Wikipedia, Air Force One is a Boeing VC25A, based on Boeing 747-200B, which according to wiki needs 10,900 ft (3,300 m) for Takeoff (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747). In other words, Simon Parkes information regarding Trump traveling to Bern, is not correct. If Trump really would have traveled to Switzerland and would have used Air Force One, he would not have landed at the Bern Airport. My guess is, that the information that Trump recently made a trip to Switzerland, is not correct

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #16615
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The silliness continues…

Internet auction site eBay confirmed, Thursday, that it is scouring its open auctions for six “canceled” Dr. Seuss titles, reviewing seller profiles, and removing the listings, which the site claims violate its “offensive materials policy.”
    On Thursday morning, the Daily Wire reported that eBay sellers who had listed copies of six Dr. Seuss titles marked at “racist” and “offensive” and removed from publication by Dr. Seuss Enterprises — “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street”; “If I Ran the Zoo”; “McElligot’s Pool”; “On Beyond Zebra!”; “Scrambled Eggs Super!” and “The Cat’s Quizzer” — were receiving messages that they were no longer allowed to sell the books.
    full article

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16616
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to Wikipedia, Air Force One is a Boeing VC25A, based on Boeing 747-200B, which according to wiki needs 10,900 ft (3,300 m) for Takeoff (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747). In other words, Simon Parkes information regarding Trump traveling to Bern, is not correct. If Trump really would have traveled to Switzerland and would have used Air Force One, he would not have landed at the Bern Airport. My guess is, that the information that Trump recently made a trip to Switzerland, is not correct
    My sources tell me that when President Trump landed, he called 1-800-uber.

putt-putt........................beep-beep

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 16:10.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chrifri (5th March 2021), mojo (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #16617
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My sources tell me that when President Trump landed, he called 1-800-uber.

putt-putt........................beep-beep

Or maybe he used Uber Air with Uber eats service on board

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

One (5th March 2021), RunningDeer (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #16618
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE MOVIE REFLECTS REALITY! D O O M S D@Y CLOCK LINKS B@@M! PRAY! (37 min)

More arrests, exposure, and info showing that things are playing out perfectly.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NEdQcezlkYIy

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), One (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (5th March 2021), Snoweagle (6th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #16619
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On gab.com Donald J. Trump - @realdonaldtrump

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

March 4,2021
    (link)
    Karl Rove has been losing for years, except for himself. He’s a RINO of the highest order, who came to the Oval Office lobbying for 5G for him and a group. After a lengthy discussion with Rove and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, I said no, they’re not qualified. Our Nation can do much better!

On Election Evening, Nov. 3rd, at 10:30pm, Rove called to congratulate me on “a great win.” I said thank you Karl, only to watch the rigged election take its final form.

Karl Rove’s voice on Fox is always negative for those who know how to win. He certainly hasn’t helped Fox in the ratings department, has he?

Never had much of a feeling for Karl, in that I disagreed with so many of the things he says. He’s a pompous fool with bad advice and always has an agenda. He ran the campaign for two Senators in Georgia, and did a rotten job with bad ads and concepts. Should have been an easy win, but he and his friend Mitch blew it with their $600 vs. $2,000 proposal. Karl would be much more at home at the disastrous Lincoln Project. I heard they have numerous openings!

If the Republican Party is going to be successful, they’re going to have to stop dealing with the likes of Karl Rove and just let him float away, or retire, like Liddle’ Bob Corker, Jeff “Flakey” Flake, and others like Toomey of Pennsylvania, who will soon follow. Let’s see what happens to Liz Cheney of Wyoming.

If it weren’t for me, the House would have lost 25 seats instead of gaining 15—it was a shock to everyone, and almost cost Pelosi her Speaker position. Likewise, 8-10 Senators would have lost their position, including Karl’s friend Mitch, our wonderful leader who would rather spend his time fighting me than Pelosi, Schumer, and Sleepy Joe. In last year’s Congressional primaries, 120 of the 122 candidates I endorsed won - and the two that lost were beaten by people claiming to be more Trump than their opponent. In the Senate, I was undefeated in primary endorsements with a record of 21 and 0, and close to that in the general election.

31 million people listened to my CPAC speech online, and it had among the largest television audience of the week, even though it was on cable at 4pm on Sunday afternoon.

Karl Rove is all talk and no action! Next time Karl, save your Election night phone call and keep doing a great job for the Democrats. Fox should get rid of Karl Rove and his ridiculous “whiteboard” as soon as possible!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 16:55.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), Ivanhoe (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (6th March 2021), Snoweagle (6th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #16620
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On gab.com Donald J. Trump - @realdonaldtrump

(link)
    The Wall Street Journal editorial page continues, knowingly, to fight for globalist policies such as bad trade deals, open borders, and endless wars that favor other countries and sell out our great American workers, and they fight for RINOS that have so badly hurt the Republican Party. That's where they are and that's where they will always be. Fortunately, nobody cares much about The Wall Street Journal editorial anymore. They have lost great credibility.

To set the record straight, there were two reasons the Senate races were lost in Georgia. First, Republicans did not turn out to vote because they were so angry and disappointed with Georgia Republican leadership and Governor Kemp for failing to stand up to Stacey Abrams and the disastrous Consent Decree that virtually eliminated signature verification requirements across the state (and much worse), and was not approved by the State Legislature as required by the Constitution—having a major impact on the result, a rigged election. Second, Senator Mitch McConnell’s refusal to go above $600 per person on the stimulus check payments when the two Democrat opponents were touting $2,000 per person in ad after ad. This latter point was used against our Senators and the $2,000 will be approved anyway by the Democrats who bought the Georgia election—and McConnell let them do it!

Even more stupidly, the National Republican Senatorial Committee spent millions of dollars on ineffective TV ads starring Mitch McConnell, the most unpopular politician in the country, who only won in Kentucky because President Trump endorsed him. He would have lost badly without this endorsement.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2021 at 16:54.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (5th March 2021), Sadieblue (6th March 2021), Snoweagle (6th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 831 of 946 FirstFirst 1 331 731 781 821 831 841 881 931 946 LastLast