Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18841
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,020 times in 2,356 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Ron Partain, of TheUntoldHistoryChannel, has on Mark King, for a fine overview of the last 120 years of U.S. history, the ongoing sinking of the deep state's teeth into the U.S. government, and of the complex "Q" military/intelligence operation to take back our nation from a looming final collapse into communist tyranny.

Q – 120 Year Timeline Of Events | A Discussion With Mike King

===
    Summary
    ➡ In the Untold History Channel, Ron Partain interviews researcher Mike King about his works examining the New World Order and global conspiracies which span over 30 years. Drawing from multiple areas such as world wars, current events, and economics, King uses his website realnewsandhistory.com and his books to share accessible, comprehensible, provocative knowledge about these subjects while also attempting to address common doubts and misconceptions.
    ➡ The text discusses historical examples of patriot military figures in U.S history acting against domestic communists and globalists, starting from the assassination of William McKinley to the “Q” plan. It argues that despite corruption, there are still honorable people in the military who are committed to protecting the U.S., a trend the author believes continues today.
    ➡ This discourse expresses the claims that numerous intervention efforts have been made to avoid catastrophic events and election malpractice in the United States. It instigates that these actions often necessitate public support and scrupulous evidence to be successful. Furthermore, it suggests that President Trump’s alleged covert operations can contribute to the Federal Reserve’s downfall and stimulate an economic crisis, eventually leading to deeper exposure of corruption in the government and election process.
    ➡ The shift in political landscape under Trump’s influence, the speculated strategy of pushing forward hard-left figures such as AOC to awaken conservatives, and the importance of presenting information in a way that allows individuals to feel like they’re making their own decisions are discussed. This touches on broader themes of political manipulation and individual autonomy in learning.
    ➡ The core assertion is that the Mueller investigation was part of an intricate strategic plan operated by Trump, who employs a style of misdirection and diversion, misleading adversaries by criticizing his own allies. It argues that these maneuvers allowed for covert operations, such as the closure of Epstein’s Island and negotiations with Kim Jong Un’s regime, while presenting a very different image to the public. The text also discusses theories about historical and future events in Trump’s presidency.
    ➡ The speaker discusses the importance of transparency in decision-making processes, hinting at controversial topics, like potential vote rigging, which could change public opinion significantly. They promote the value of their 27 books and booklets, available on realnewsandhistory.com, while also addressing the hurdles they face from large platforms like Amazon and YouTube. They appreciate the support from their audience which enables them to continue revealing impactful insights full-time.

That was an excellent interview! Confirmed a lot for me.

With regard to sting operations, Mueller and so forth, thought I'd repost the following. In the video (bottom of post), Just Human shares his thoughts on "The Sting" and breaks it all down:

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Excerpt from "The Sting" by QxRuSnX8oc, July 12, 2021:

The case against BCCI was led by FBI Director Robert Mueller in the milieu of the 1980s crime busts of AG Rudy Giuliani against the Atlantic City crime bosses and New York’s concrete mafia — where the undercover informant 40 years ago was none other than U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

The heroics of the two Trump brothers against international communism was seeded by their father, Fred Trump, who was one of the largest donors behind the John Birch Society, which was sidelined from political discourse for hitting too close to the truth. JBS railed against the Rockefeller mind-control ops of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Trusts via Chase Manhattan Bank, used to bend American policy, for education, medicine and war, behind their smarmy veneer of philanthropy and civic engagement. Only now is it coming out in the public domain that JBS was right and these were the enemies of within.

Robert Trump’s heroism was referenced in court documents around the BCCI case, while the future president’s role in the stings comes from an FBI document that doesn’t mention him by name but describes how the set up worked.

In his role as “Hapless Property Mogul,” Trump’s capers, bankruptcies and misadventures ballyhooed newspaper headlines, and the notoriety made him a constant target of scam artists.

How it worked was the FBI would identify a bad guy and approve the sting, then a cutout or a legal “fixer” — like today’s Michael Cohen — would contact the scammer to say he had some clients who could be interested, and the first one he could introduce them to was none other than Donald J. Trump.

The “down on his luck Don” would take the meeting with interest, understand it all and get the perp to fully describe the machinations of his scam, but never commit, beyond a definite and very polite maybe.

The scammer, emboldened by the meeting and fixer’s connections, would take a second meeting with another potential associate, but who would actually be the FBI undercover agent. The bad guy would make the same pitch, they’d seal the deal then everyone would get busted, but Trump and his fixer would somehow “slip through” the dragnet every time.

The FBI document around the Trump in Atlantic City mob bosses and NYC cement mafia stings. Journalist “Rex” at Quodvorum exposed the case last year.

The takeaway from one of the files is they ran a version of the sting for dozens of arrests — 29 handcuffed and nine federal convictions, in fact — within the first five years of working together.

‘Information provided by this informant has proven to be extremely accurate and reliable and has never been found to be false. Information furnished to the FBI by this informant has been corroborated by independent investigation conducted by SAs of the FBI on at least 25 separate occasions.The FBI has made at least 23 arrests and has obtained at least 9 federal convictions as a result of information supplied by this informant.’

To read the entire article, link to Radio Patriot:
    https://radiopatriot.net/2022/03/08/...p-and-the-fbi/

In the video below, Just Human analyzes Trump and his connection to The Sting. This goes back in history to the 80s, 90s, and 2000s to possibly explain what Trump's been up to for 40 years (to present day?) with regard to the FBI and "The Band".

A good place to start watching is 21:00. It gets spicy at around 38:00.

Just Human #64: The Barr-age is Coming

https://rumble.com/vwpldh-just-human...is-coming.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu3fbj/?pub=4
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1556022
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), BMJ (16th November 2023), ClearWater (14th November 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2023), Yoda (14th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #18842
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,227 times in 1,395 posts

Trump is a Gemini and anyone here knows there is something to the zodiac that isn't just nonsense there is something to it. No Gemini plans ahead they don't think that way and drive the signs of the zodiac that are planners and future thinkers like Virgo, and Aries crazy in relationships! Mostly to do with their flightiness and spur of the moment live day to day tendencies,and ability to shift gears and plans midstream like it's nothing. Others around Trump may have planned but I guarantee you Trump didn't and he exhausted and drove those that did nuts because as a Gemini he is not of that nature any way shape or form. Geminis typically are not future thinkers or planners. .
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Yoda (14th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #18843
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,220 times in 8,435 posts

Quote Journalist “Rex” at Quodvorum exposed the case last year.
    I remember reading this researcher/writer a lot, a few years ago.

I recall he was very detailed and meticulous in his research/exposes.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), BMJ (16th November 2023), Pris (14th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #18844
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,065 times in 21,422 posts

thought I'd repost the following.
    Awesome repost - thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2023), edina (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2023), Pris (14th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #18845
    Thanks

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...855220884?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2023), ClearWater (15th November 2023), edina (15th November 2023), Ivanhoe (22nd November 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Pris (15th November 2023), T Smith (16th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #18846
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...855220884?s=20

You would have to do the reprogram the same way as the programs that mind melded them in the first place and do so the same way walking them baby step back, and using the same tool, the mass hypnosis machine between most everyone's ears to do so! The TV!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2023), Craig (15th November 2023), edina (15th November 2023), gini (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (15th November 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #18847
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,234 times in 1,174 posts

Arrow Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Trump is a Gemini and anyone here knows there is something to the zodiac that isn't just nonsense there is something to it. No Gemini plans ahead they don't think that way and drive the signs of the zodiac that are planners and future thinkers like Virgo, and Aries crazy in relationships! Mostly to do with their flightiness and spur of the moment live day to day tendencies,and ability to shift gears and plans midstream like it's nothing. Others around Trump may have planned but I guarantee you Trump didn't and he exhausted and drove those that did nuts because as a Gemini he is not of that nature any way shape or form. Geminis typically are not future thinkers or planners. .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...72#post1586372

Did you study Trump's star map carefully?
    Birth under a Lunar Eclipse, well supported by Jupiter and Mars the two exit doors, predisposes Trump to have justice in his camp, we can say that he knows very well what he is doing and is far from being a Trolls like this has been widely denounced in this forum …

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), BMJ (23rd November 2023), Ivanhoe (22nd November 2023), Journeyman (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (16th November 2023), Ratszinger (16th November 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023), Yoda (16th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #18848
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...72#post1586372

Did you study Trump's star map carefully?
    Birth under a Lunar Eclipse, well supported by Jupiter and Mars the two exit doors, predisposes Trump to have justice in his camp, we can say that he knows very well what he is doing and is far from being a Trolls like this has been widely denounced in this forum …
    Calling me a troll won't get you very far in gaining any support from me in anything if that is how you feel and for that matter I am a Gemini I do study it and I know what I'm talking about. Trump is no planner the people around him could be but a Gemni? Go back to astrology school!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023), Yoda (16th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #18849
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,234 times in 1,174 posts

Calling me a troll won't get you very far in getting my support in anything if that's how you feel and besides I'm a Gemini, I study it and I know what I'm talking about. Trump is not a planner, the people around him might be, but a Gemni? Go back to astrology school!
    Sorry, I think you didn't understand what I wrote that Trump is not a Trolls, I don't know you to judge you, is it the translator's fault?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), BMJ (23rd November 2023), Ivanhoe (22nd November 2023), mountain_jim (16th November 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Ratszinger (16th November 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023), Yoda (16th November 2023)

19. Link to Post #18850
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    ...I wrote that Trump is not a Trolls...

Trump is certainly a troll lol. He's the World Greatest Troll. It's his fantastic trolling ability that makes him such a formidable warrior for the People.

Case and point: here's yet another hilarious Trump Truth from today. Trump SHARED this. That means he has a great sense of humor (can laugh at himself, "failed marriages" etc.) and thinks this article (that also makes fun of Biden) is funny, too.

‘He’s Just F*cking Funnyyy’: Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump For 2024, Claims Biden Running Again Is ‘Elder Abuse’

Phillip Nieto Nov 16th, 2023, 1:13 pm

Rapper Azealia Banks shared her thoughts on the upcoming 2024 election, noting she will vote for former President Donald Trump due to his humor and failed marriages.

During an interview with the British media outlet The Standard, Banks claimed that Trump’s television career, bankruptcies, and multiple marriages makes him her ideal candidate for the Oval Office.

“He’s just f*cking funnyyy,” the rapper said. “He’s been through how many bankruptcies? How many wives? How many television shows? Seriously, nothing can take him down.”

Link to entire article:
    https://www.mediaite.com/entertainme...s-elder-abuse/

Link to Trump Truth:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...21854176405464
    Last edited by Pris; 17th November 2023 at 04:07.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), BMJ (23rd November 2023), ClearWater (17th November 2023), gini (21st November 2023), mountain_jim (7th December 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023)

21. Link to Post #18851
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could this be... Central Casting...

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
    ·
    First I'm hearing of this.

Legit? Or just clueless boomer fodder?

Link to Gab post:
    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/111421542474754055

Here's a post from the comments section:

Treelover500
    ·
    Legit. Attorney Todd Callender (new Clout Hub CEO), said his research team found this out last year and requested copies of their Oaths of Office and all were either never done or were insufficient. He thinks this is on purpose so they can't be held accountable for NOT upholding the oath of office.
    They are all POSERS!

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2023), ClearWater (17th November 2023), edina (21st November 2023), gini (21st November 2023), Ivanhoe (22nd November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), Ratszinger (17th November 2023), Reinhard (17th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (17th November 2023), Vangelo (17th November 2023), Yoda (22nd November 2023)

23. Link to Post #18852
    Thanks

^ Thanks Pris - I saw that yesterday at Neon's place and never got around to posting it here, though I planned to.

Aside: I bought and read Neon's book Revolution Q as well as his blog posts during the prime Q days, learning much tangential and outside of the Q posts themselves from his writings.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2023), ClearWater (17th November 2023), edina (21st November 2023), gini (21st November 2023), Pris (19th November 2023), Vangelo (17th November 2023), Yoda (22nd November 2023)

25. Link to Post #18853
    Thanks

Clif posting Q stuff today

https://x.com/clif_high/status/1726822621415899557?s=20

https://x.com/clif_high/status/1726819972268392717?s=20

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2023), ClearWater (21st November 2023), edina (21st November 2023), gini (21st November 2023), Ivanhoe (22nd November 2023), Pris (22nd November 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023), Yoda (22nd November 2023)

27. Link to Post #18854
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,956 times in 3,086 posts

Not quite sure what this is all about

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=232625

Eric
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2023), Reinhard (22nd November 2023), Yoda (22nd November 2023)

29. Link to Post #18855
    Thanks

^
    I don't pay any attention to rumourmillnews.

Here's Jordan's view

https://x.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/...520858290?s=20

on the other hand, there is a lot of commentary going around about Q now.

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/...866696657?s=20

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/...864155712?s=20

(probably unrelated but )

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/...172117964?s=20

https://x.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/...211120200?s=20

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...930936555?s=20

Clandestine
    @WarClandestine
    Unfortunately, most cannot differentiate between what the anonymous poster known as Q said, and what really dumb followers of Q said.

A lot of people made a lot of ridiculously crazy claims about a lot of things. Some of those people are just dumb. Some were doing it on purpose to conflate Q with flat-earth, JFK Jr. being alive, etc., in an attempt to smear and discourage people from looking into it.

If you just read the Q drops for what they are, there is a lot of truth, and a lot of things that ended up coming true. The whole numerology thing, and crazy decodes trying to predict dates and the future by followers of Q, none of that **** had anything to do with Q.

So yeah, many of the people who call themselves “Q followers” are really, REALLY crazy. Completely bat****. But that doesn’t mean that what Q claimed was not true.

A lot of it was truthful, and given the MSM has been writing articles about it nonstop for years, I think we would be remised if we didn’t acknowledge what did come true, as well as what did not.

Are we mature enough as public to have this conversation? I doubt it. The comments will decide.

//////////////

comments

What I gained as a general observer was the way to connect a spider web of information in a global setting that would have not been possible without direction. The knowledge from the autists who connected the dots have formed the foundation for the awakening of the people.

This is why true and decently balanced Anons have to help. Anyway, Q has been a huge success. You couldn't expect the MSM to acknowledge its genuinity, nor the three letter agencies not to infiltrate the Anon community

The last Q drop should tell us what we need to know.

Have we had enough yet, before we aren’t gonna take it?

The questions/points raised piqued my interest - but not because of who asked them - rather the premise and points were brain ticklers.

Should note I always enjoyed political thrillers, skullduggery, intrigue, and geopolitics so the notion of a Quantam-AI-Gone-Wild/Rouge amused.

Unfortunately, most cannot differentiate between what the anonymous poster known as Q said, and what really dumb followers of Q said.

A lot of people made a lot of ridiculously crazy claims about a lot of things. Some of those people are just dumb. Some were doing it on purpose…

I found Q circa 2018. The drops were ahead of the news cycle by weeks. I felt like I had gained some form of superpower and my family and friends noticed I was constantly right and ahead of the curve. Q led me to Trump and to credible alt. News sources. Then the anons became a pysop in themselves. Totally bat**** crazy nonsense meant to discredit Q.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th December 2023 at 16:21.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (1st December 2023), ClearWater (23rd November 2023), Craig (23rd November 2023), gini (26th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2023), Pris (24th November 2023), Yoda (30th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #18856
    Thanks

Every other thread tab I have opened shows 0-5 visitors browsing the thread - this one showed over 60 with no new posts in 2 days - bots or what?

later: maybe the sheer size of this 943 page, 18856 posts thread causes lots more search engine crawler bot activity than the average thread.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th November 2023 at 17:35.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2023), Blacklight43 (25th November 2023), BMJ (1st December 2023), ClearWater (25th November 2023), gini (26th November 2023), Pris (25th November 2023), Vangelo (26th November 2023), Yoda (30th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #18857
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here, Jan Halper Hayes does a good job of setting straight a few common misconceptions people may have (like from the host lol) about "what's going on behind the scenes" with regard to the Plan. There's things we know and things we don't know. She's a good reminder of why it's important to not speculate and jump to conclusions without facts. Coming to false conclusions is easy and many people don't even realize they're doing it (be cautious of who you "follow"). I very much enjoy listening to Jan and give her two thumbs up on this talk.

Jan Halper Hayes Unveils Shocking Connection to Joan Rivers Amidst DOD Task Force Revelations, Igni

https://rumble.com/v3xuwa0-jan-halpe...-dod-task.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3v9im0
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1588371

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (1st December 2023), mountain_jim (30th November 2023), Yoda (30th November 2023)

35. Link to Post #18858
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 times in 1,695 posts

THERE IS A PLAN > And Each Of You Are A Part Of It

Juan O Savin SITREP
    7/12/2023

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3x9cu5
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Pris (7th December 2023), pyrangello (7th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #18859
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 times in 1,695 posts

Interesting study of CIC Trumps bloodline by Robert Sepehr also the line of Caan. Juan O Savin posted this originally on his channel but I thought I'd go to the source on this one and give Robert direct recognition because I recall Robert doing a a great little video several years ago about Atlantis which drew some very good conclusions so I think these two videos will be just as good.

The Trump Bloodline - ROBERT SEPEHR

Robert Sepehr
    26/11/2023

While it is well known that Trump comes from a family of German and Scottish descent, very few know the true history of Europe and how it was peopled during the Holocene. Steeped in myth and folklore, the legendary past of Scythian and Germanic tribes that comprise what is now Scandinavia and other parts of the continent are being revealed thanks to advances in the field of genetics and DNA sequencing, despite resistance by mainstream academia and the media.

Occult Bloodlines of Canaan - ROBERT SEPEHR

Canaan was a civilization and region of the Southern Levant in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC which today encompasses Israel, Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon. Canaan according to the Book of Genesis in the Bible, was a grandson of Noah, as well as the father of the Canaanites.

Last edited by BMJ; 7th December 2023 at 01:22.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (7th December 2023), edina (7th December 2023), mountain_jim (7th December 2023), Pris (7th December 2023), pyrangello (7th December 2023), Ratszinger (8th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #18860
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Interesting study of CIC Trumps bloodline by Robert Sepehr also the line of Caan. Juan O Savin posted this originally on his channel but I thought I'd go to the source on this one and give Robert direct recognition because I recall Robert doing a a great little video several years ago about Atlantis which drew some very good conclusions so I think these two videos will be just as good.

The Trump Bloodline - ROBERT SEPEHR

Robert Sepehr
    26/11/2023

While it is well known that Trump comes from a family of German and Scottish descent, very few know the true history of Europe and how it was peopled during the Holocene. Steeped in myth and folklore, the legendary past of Scythian and Germanic tribes that comprise what is now Scandinavia and other parts of the continent are being revealed thanks to advances in the field of genetics and DNA sequencing, despite resistance by mainstream academia and the media.

Thank you, this was awesome, BMJ! If there's any truth to it, wowowow! This one really connects so many dots... It's a keeper!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2023), Ratszinger (9th December 2023), Yoda (10th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 945 FirstFirst 1 443 843 893 933 943 945 LastLast