Thanks
    Thanked 78,609 times in 8,702 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Since my last post

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1458048

about
    https://t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

additional photos were added:

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/593 - appears to show 2 bodies lying on tables, with black and white grain suggestive of a security camera
    https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/594 - appears to show Huma topless staring into camera (edited, not R-rated)
    https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/595 - a really weird alien or ritual face or mask (?!) with something protruding from mouth

since these photos followed this text, my spidey senses are saying something real is going on here, showing evidence in possession of those posting, this really does feel resonant with me of what much of the former Q operation postings did in regard to possession of evidence for evil deeds and warnings to come clean....

As nothing public ever seemed to come from all that (yet?), I am paying attention without any expectations.

Quote What just broke w/ Huma?
    Why is this story just now coming out?
    What relevance does it have?
    What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
    Who is attempting to change the narrative and
    soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?
    Be Vigilant and Expect a Major >>FF<<
    Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a
    terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the DS?
    The level of corruption in our country (and most others)
    is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
    You can count the people who have the
    full picture on two hands.
    To those watching (you know who you are):
    You have a choice to make.
    You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
    Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
    Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
    The choice is yours.
    Facebook, Google Coincidence?
    @jack next?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th October 2021 at 14:14.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), Bluegreen (21st October 2021), bluestflame (19th October 2021), BushPilot (19th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), modini (19th October 2021), mojo (19th October 2021), Reinhard (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021), Snoweagle (19th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #17662
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I’m not questioning whether the photo is authentic or not. There’s something strange about the line, i.e. the edge of the table and the shoe. It doesn’t make sense unless it’s just the way the shadow hits the shoe. It gives the appearance of an overlay of the body on the table.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Since my last post

about

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/593 - appears to show 2 bodies lying on tables, with black and white grain suggestive of a security camera
    https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/594 - appears to show Huma topless staring into camera (edited, not R-rated)
    https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/595 - a really weird alien or ritual face or mask (?!) with something protruding from mouth

since these photos followed this text, my spidey senses are saying something real is going on here, showing evidence in possession of those posting, this really does feel resonant with me of what much of the former Q operation postings did in regard to possession of evidence for evil deeds and warnings to come clean....

As nothing public ever seemed to come from all that (yet?), I am paying attention without any expectations.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2021 at 14:37.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), bluestflame (19th October 2021), Brigantia (19th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), mojo (19th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021), Snoweagle (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #17663
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Since my last post

about

Quote What just broke w/ Huma?
    Why is this story just now coming out?
    What relevance does it have?
    What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
    Who is attempting to change the narrative and
    soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?
    Be Vigilant and Expect a Major >>FF<<
    Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a
    terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the DS?
    The level of corruption in our country (and most others)
    is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
    You can count the people who have the
    full picture on two hands.
    To those watching (you know who you are):
    You have a choice to make.
    You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
    Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
    Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
    The choice is yours.
    Facebook, Google Coincidence?
    @jack next?
    At least one of those images may* be 'shopped:

https://gab.com/paulf/posts/107124575134876472

Quote The fake John McAfee Telegram has posted the supposed nude of Huma that's been on the chans for three or four years. It's a bad shop of the portrait of her taken by Jamie McCarthy of Getty Images in 2017.

Huma's real nudes are not public because no nudes from Epstein Island are.

Yet.

*I have no idea what the **** is happening.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 19th October 2021 at 14:36.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), Brigantia (19th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), ClearWater (19th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), mojo (19th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #17664
    Thanks

I was hoping for corrections and informative comments and info on these - our Avalon membership contributors do not disappoint - thanks!

Main reason I have been giving credence to this channel is because I give credence to Juan O Savin (at some level, not saying I know who he is or who he is working with).
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th October 2021 at 15:11.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), ClearWater (19th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), Journeyman (19th October 2021), mojo (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #17665
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,218 times in 1,361 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’m not questioning whether the photo is authentic or not. There’s something strange about the line, i.e. the edge of the table and the shoe. It doesn’t make sense unless it’s just the way the shadow hits the shoe. It gives the appearance of an overlay of the body on the table.

I'm afraid I have no idea what this is all about, but are these supposed to be dead bodies?

Tilt the screen round so that the woman on the left has her head upright and look closely. It looks as if her eyes are open and she's smiling. If she were deceased would her left hand be resting on her right knee and would her left arm be so straight?

The woman on the right has her elbow in the air with her hand resting on her forehead, I don't think that's a natural position for a corpse.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #17666
    Thanks

I said looked like dead bodies - images did not come with any descriptions - it appears I was wrong to say that without sufficient study - thanks!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #17667
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I'm afraid I have no idea what this is all about, but are these supposed to be dead bodies?

Tilt the screen round so that the woman on the left has her head upright and look closely. It looks as if her eyes are open and she's smiling. If she were deceased would her left hand be resting on her right knee and would her left arm be so straight?

The woman on the right has her elbow in the air with her hand resting on her forehead, I don't think that's a natural position for a corpse.
    Yes. The young man’s arm wouldn’t be in that position if he was dead either.

Rather than “2 bodies lying on tables”, I concluded two kids/young adults. It’s McafeeAfterlife that made me rush to the conclusion they were dead rather than perhaps high or posed.

Note to self: it’s too time consuming to jump down a lot of rabbit holes. You promised you wouldn't.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2021 at 16:20.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (19th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), Journeyman (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021), Snoweagle (20th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #17668
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Those appear to be ping-pong tables they're laying on.

James Alefantis (sp?) The basement of Ping-Pong Pizza place?

Edited: The girl in the enlargement Running Deer posted above appears to be smiling. Not sure what to make of that.

I don't think we have to analyze too much. I suspect something will come out eventually that might clarify - or at least be a further clue. (fingers crossed)
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 19th October 2021 at 15:56.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Ben (19th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), ClearWater (19th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #17669
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was hoping for corrections and informative comments and info on these - our Avalon membership contributors do not disappoint - thanks!

Main reason I have been giving credence to this channel is because I give credence to Juan O Savin (at some level, not saying I know who or who he is working with).
    As I said above Jim I don't have a scooby doo what is happening or which one of these chancers is Larping, grifting or even (sit down and prepare yourself) actually telling the truth. Actually, that last option is so unbelievable, forget I said it... :D

Leaving aside the images, there's a more general issue that I have with Mcafee and many of the other characters that can be found in and around the world of sources, truthers, alt news etc. That's a basic deficiency in moral fibre and good character. I don't need a source of news to be Mary Poppins* but when they've got the track record of John Mcafee: https://www.courthousenews.com/mcafe...crypto-scheme/ it's difficult to accept that anything that's originating from them isn't some kind of a scam.

I'm still on the fence with an awful lot of what I see, it feels like there's wheels within wheels, more hidden motivations than the average John Le Carre novel. There does appear to be industrial levels of information warfare underway. So many people purporting to know what's happening, many of them promising the earth, or spiritual ascension, or the second coming, or redemption via ET intervention etc. Meanwhile, the 'facts on the ground' are getting worse and worse. It could be a controlled explosion, or we could simply be chasing the breadcrumb trails left by the distraction teams whilst the lit fuses sparkle their way back to the dynamite and the inevitable boom. I am tired of it. I know that much...

*Yes I know about the Luciferian allegations but she was about the only semi acceptable good character that came to mind...

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), ClearWater (19th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), lisalu (19th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #17670
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Main reason I have been giving credence to this channel is because I give credence to Juan O Savin (at some level, not saying I know who he is or who he is working with).
    I'm still following Juan OSavin. IIRC: he recently reminded us once again that false info is intentionally tossed into the mix. (words to that effect) I don't like it at this stage. It's time for truth and accuracy. But...I do understand many still need conflicting info to rationalize and slowly ease into the horrific and the trickery. It gives them time to process and dip their toes in again.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Ben (19th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #17671
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Those appear to be ping-pong tables they're laying on.

James Alefantis (sp?) The basement of Ping-Pong Pizza place?

Edited: The girl in the enlargement Running Deer posted above appears to be smiling. Not sure what to make of that.

I don't think we have to analyze too much. I suspect something will come out eventually that might clarify - or at least be a further clue. (fingers crossed)
    ping pong tables is a great note/point. The PizzaGate stuff has never been resolved adequately in my view, and probably is a potential information bomb still.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Sadieblue (19th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #17672
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WILL WE REALLY SEE THE REVEAL OF BOTH OF THE JFKs? + JUAN O' SAVIN'S
    BIG EVENT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
    (16:27)
    I had reservations about adding this, but I couldn’t resist. Janine, a tarot reader, didn’t reference the article, she says she’s been seeing a lot of it lately.
    • The first ten minutes is about the JFKs.
    • @ 10 minutes, Janine does a reading on Juan O Savin’s big Las Vega event set for October 22nd-25th which he will reveal himself.
    • @ 13:14 - The third reading is to see how much the normies get in on the truth between October 22nd - November 2nd.
    “…that was weird I thought that was interesting. we’re going to read on this JFK Sr. will be brought back and showed to the world on 11/2. So November the 2nd, but at the grassy knoll JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump's vice president. The greatest show of all time. Time for us crazy people to be vindicated. So wow. We’re gonna look into that…”
    Note: Janine explained to Jean-Claude in another video that the reason why the vid is choppy is because every time they tried to upload, youtube would allow it. So the vids below is a water down version.
    Summary: Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into word from various people saying that in the coming weeks there will be big reveals! The true nature of the governments! JFK junior and senior! and much more! Have we heard all this before or will we really see this? Plus Juan O' Savin's big event! What will happen? Join in!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th October 2021 at 02:09.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #17673
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found NEGATIVE 48 CHANNEL. Janine reference didn't make sense while listening to the vid. It clarifies some things. The channel was created on February 22, 2021. It has about 12 videos. The topics are mostly about JFK.
    This is the latest Telegram post from Negative 48:

WILL WE REALLY SEE THE REVEAL OF BOTH OF THE JFKs? + JUAN O' SAVIN'S
    BIG EVENT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
    (16:27)
    I had reservations about adding this, but I couldn’t resist. Janine, a tarot reader, didn’t reference the article, she says she’s been seeing a lot of it lately.
    • The first ten minutes is about the JFKs.
    • @ 10 minutes, Janine does a reading on Juan O Savin’s big Las Vega event set for October 22nd-25th which he will reveal himself.
    • @ 13:14 - The third reading is to see how much the normies get in on the truth between October 22nd - November 2nd.
    “…that was weird I thought that was interesting. we’re going to read on this JFK Sr. will be brought back and showed to the world on 11/2. So November the 2nd, but at the grassy knoll JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump's vice president. The greatest show of all time. Time for us crazy people to be vindicated. So wow. We’re gonna look into that…”
    Note: Janine explained to Jean-Claude in another video that the reason why the vid is choppy is because every time they tried to upload, youtube would allow it. So the vids below is a water down version.
    Summary: Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into word from various people saying that in the coming weeks there will be big reveals! The true nature of the governments! JFK junior and senior! and much more! Have we heard all this before or will we really see this? Plus Juan O' Savin's big event! What will happen? Join in!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th October 2021 at 17:58.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #17674
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@37:32 - On October 1st, the White House was lit up in red. The Queen of UK had Buckingham Palace lit up in green.
    RED, GREEN, STAGE SET, WAR BY OTHER MEANS, THINK IRREGULAR WARFARE (59 min)

The [DS] lies are not making sense to the people, they keep moving the goal posts and shifting everything to explain what is happening. This is the awakening. We have now seen a red castle and green castle, stage set, Trump put out a message about war by other means which means irregular warfare. The information is coming out, it will bring down the [DS] players and they won't be able to stop it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th October 2021 at 03:35.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), gini (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), Snoweagle (20th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #17675
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,218 times in 1,361 posts

@37:32 - On October 1st, the White House was lit up in red. The Queen of UK had Buckingham Palace lit up in green.
    [CENTER]RED, GREEN, STAGE SET, WAR BY OTHER MEANS, THINK IRREGULAR WARFARE (59 min)

Just for info - Buck House (as is known colloquially here) was lit green on 17th October, not at the same time as the WH lit red, supposedly to acknowledge some environmental award ceremony.

Maybe that's a cover story for the real reason; IDK.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), Journeyman (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #17676
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Just for info - Buck House (as is known colloquially here) was lit green on 17th October
    17 eh?

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #17677
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a quick note. My nternet is down for about 5-7 days, so I’ll not be able to respond in a timely manner. Catch you on the other side.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), Bluegreen (21st October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), BushPilot (20th October 2021), Ivanhoe (20th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pyrangello (21st October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), Snoweagle (20th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #17678
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Probably a major stretch, but... with the recent revelation of Hydra Linnaeus being found in the Covid injection (Link), did it remind anyone else of this?

"Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st October 2021), mojo (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (20th October 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), Snoweagle (20th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #17679
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,819 times in 4,350 posts

As they say in Q-land, interdasting...

----
    Attached Images  
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), BushPilot (22nd October 2021), ClearWater (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (21st October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), Sadieblue (22nd October 2021)

39. Link to Post #17680
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,819 times in 4,350 posts

In looking at these deltas, something else came up. Q drops 4908 and 4910, both posted on the same day exactly one ago, on October 21st.

-1 year delta from today's announcement of "TRUTH SOCIAL"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Q_4908_4910_TRUTH.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	47676  
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), BushPilot (22nd October 2021), ClearWater (22nd October 2021), modini (21st October 2021), mojo (21st October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), Sadieblue (22nd October 2021), Snoweagle (22nd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 946 FirstFirst 1 384 784 834 874 884 894 934 946 LastLast