Results 14,561 to 14,580 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #14561
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Apparently now the Hunter Biden docs have suddenly been found by UPS and are being sent to Tucker!
    this is just too good.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), Brigantia (30th October 2020), BushPilot (29th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (29th October 2020), Jad (29th October 2020), Jayke (29th October 2020), Operator (29th October 2020), Ratszinger (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020), Sadieblue (29th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), sllim11 (30th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #14562
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Bill Still reported on the issue of missing documents earlier today:

(starts at 57 seconds in)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (29th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (29th October 2020), Jayke (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020), Sadieblue (29th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #14563
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,420 times in 8,339 posts

Bannon's War Room - 463 - Pandemic: Pull the Clearance (w/ Sam Faddis and Jack Posobiec)

Bannon's War Room - 464 - Pandemic: The Manchurian Candidate (w/ Jack Posobiec, Rudy Giuliani, and Raymond Ibrahim)

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Will Biden win Texas?

The Dan Bongino Show - Another Bombshell in the Biden Crime Family Case (Ep 1381)

The Alex Jones Show Thursday October 29 2020 Hour 1

The Alex Jones Show Thursday October 29 2020 Hour 2

The Alex Jones Show Thursday October 29 2020 Hour 3

The Alex Jones Show Thursday October 29 2020 Hour 4

Matt Bracken talks about Tony Bobulinski, from the 4th hour of AJ Show
    https://app.box.com/s/0x0x41da2amu117z0fsqtyzrxuwo9vxm

X22 Report - 2315 - It’s Time, Hunter’s Moon Rises, Dark Winter Countered, Patriots In Control

Show notes: The [CB]s around he world are trapped, they are now waiting it out to see what their next steps should be, by that time it will be too late. The economy is doing better than ever, the MSM are now pushing back to try to explain why and how the economy bounced back, they are now projecting the economy will crash. The economic October surprise was just let loose, GDP came in at 33.1%, boom, watch the fireworks.The MSM/[DS] cannot fight off everything that is being thrown at them. They know the elections cannot be won, they are preparing for their next move. The patriots are ready to counter, they know the playbook. The people must see [DS] true intentions. The hunter's moon is out, the hunt is on before winter.

Sarah Westall - Hunter Biden’s Deep State Blackmail Files Exposed: Why Not More? What’s the Strategy w/ Jessie Czebotar

Jessie Czebotar rejoins the program to discuss Hunter Biden files, China Military Moves, Deep State/Globalist plans, and more.

The most important thing to take from this interview is to further your understanding of how this Luciferian group operates and what they believe. Even if you do not believe any of this, they do. Without understanding what they believe and how they operate, it’s impossible to understand why they do what they do and how to dismantle and neuter their grip on society.
    Last edited by norman; 29th October 2020 at 23:44.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2020), angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (29th October 2020), Chester (29th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (29th October 2020), gini (30th October 2020), Jayke (29th October 2020), mountain_jim (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020), Sadieblue (29th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), sunflower (30th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #14564
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,307 times in 18,139 posts

Tucker: Hunter Biden documents suddenly reappear (4:16)
    Tucker gives an update on his missing UPS package.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (30th October 2020), Jad (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), sunflower (30th October 2020), TargeT (30th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #14565
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I have always liked Tucker (not so much fox), that was a very honorable ending for someone that hopefully has not seen any underage or abusive evidence (which I do not believe he has based on his reaction).

I know several people that when intimately recorded it could be spun terribly out of context (now, in this case I think HB is guilty AF) and it is important that we focus on the real hard evidence (****ing finger lakes tattooed on his back?!... ok that's not great evidence, but holy ****!) and there really is enough there.

Plus we all know the slow drip isn't done right? Nov 3 is many potential bombshells away (and from what I gather, there is probably more than enough material).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2020), angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (30th October 2020), Jad (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #14566
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Glenn Greenwald on resigning from his own publication due to censorship (7 min)
    Founder of the Intercept, Glenn Greenwald, joins 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'
    after resigning due to censorship from editorial staff.

My Resignation From The Intercept

Quote "...as long as The Intercept remained a place where my own right of journalistic independence was not being infringed, I could live with all of its other flaws. But now, not even that minimal but foundational right is being honored for my own journalism, suppressed by an increasingly authoritarian, fear-driven, repressive editorial team in New York bent on imposing their own ideological and partisan preferences on all writers while ensuring that nothing is published at The Intercept that contradicts their own narrow, homogenous ideological and partisan views: exactly what The Intercept, more than any other goal, was created to prevent."
    The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.
    Today I sent my intention to resign from The Intercept, the news outlet I co-founded in 2013 with Jeremy Scahill and Laura Poitras, as well as from its parent company First Look Media.

The final, precipitating cause is that The Intercept’s editors, in violation of my contractual right of editorial freedom, censored an article I wrote this week, refusing to publish it unless I remove all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression.

The censored article, based on recently revealed emails and witness testimony, raised critical questions about Biden’s conduct. Not content to simply prevent publication of this article at the media outlet I co-founded, these Intercept editors also demanded that I refrain from exercising a separate contractual right to publish this article with any other publication.

I had no objection to their disagreement with my views of what this Biden evidence shows: as a last-ditch attempt to avoid being censored, I encouraged them to air their disagreements with me by writing their own articles that critique my perspectives and letting readers decide who is right, the way any confident and healthy media outlet would. But modern media outlets do not air dissent; they quash it. So censorship of my article, rather than engagement with it, was the path these Biden-supporting editors chose.

The censored article will be published on this page shortly (it is now published here, and the emails with Intercept editors showing the censorship are here). My letter of intent to resign, which I sent this morning to First Look Media’s President Michael Bloom, is published below.
    [continued here]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2020 at 02:12.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2020), angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (30th October 2020), gini (30th October 2020), Jad (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), onevoice (30th October 2020), Reinhard (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Salv8tion (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), sunflower (30th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #14567
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The real tell in that video Mt. Jim is the fear behind it to go to the trouble and expense to produce all that for a live action role play that is just some cult wannabe smart guys! They sure want to go out of their way to attack this for something that is nothing and that production was not done cheaply!!
    Think you're barking up the wrong tree. Check out their other videos.

https://www.thejuicemedia.com/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020)

15. Link to Post #14568
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The real tell in that video Mt. Jim is the fear behind it to go to the trouble and expense to produce all that for a live action role play that is just some cult wannabe smart guys! They sure want to go out of their way to attack this for something that is nothing and that production was not done cheaply!!

No someone is making money on these or they wouldn't be doing it. But they hit many of the talking points worthy of discussion in them and there is nothing wrong with that. The clothing the girls wear and the nail polish, the make up. the jackets, speaks of time and planning and lots of writing.Writers make big $. They don't devote that kind of time without being paid for it. The one on the pandemic is clever. Be interesting to know who wrote the piece they scripted for it wouldn't it?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #14569
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

No someone is making money on these or they wouldn't be doing it. But they hit many of the talking points worthy of discussion in them and there is nothing wrong with that. The clothing the girls wear and the nail polish, the make up. the jackets, speaks of time and planning and lots of writing.Writers make big $. They don't devote that kind of time without being paid for it. The one on the pandemic is clever. Be interesting to know who wrote the piece they scripted for it wouldn't it?
    It was a well written satire piece. But did rely on the same flawed analysis and talking points people have been using (and failing) in their attempts to discredit Q for years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ABOUT
    THEJUICEMEDIA – 98.9% “genuine satire”: covering Government ********ery and the most pressing issues of our time – written & created by Giordano in a backyard home-studio in suburban Melbourne, Australia – on Wurundjeri/Kulin land.

ABOUT HONEST GOVERNMENT ADS
    Hey friends of the Juice Media, here’s our end of year video! This time I wanted to share with you some of the story behind the Honest Government Ads – with some outtakes and Behind the Scenes action thrown in for good measure! I hope you enjoy it. Giordano <3
    Giordano Nanni is a historian, writer and satirist. He completed a PhD in history, writing about settler-colonialism, and published two academic books (The Colonisation of Time and Coranderrk: We Will Show the Country) – after which he realised he could be more useful as a human by communicating beyond the world of academia. Which led him to embark on a number of other projects…
    Juice Rap News: Giordano teamed up with rapper Hugo Farrant and together they co-wrote and produced the cult internet series Juice Rap News, which garnered an international audience with its critical dissections of current affairs, politics, memes and conspiracy theories, and in which Giordano appears in the guise of beloved characters such as Ken Oathcarn, George Orwell and Bill de Berg.

GIORDANO AS GEORGE ORWELL
    Coranderrk: Giordano devised and co-wrote the groundbreaking verbatim theatre play Coranderrk (produced by Ilbijerri Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Theatre Company and La Mama Theatre in collaboration with the University of Melbourne) which brings back to life the remarkable struggle for justice of the Coranderrk community – arguably one of the greatest unknown stories in Australian history.
    In 2016 Giordano launched the Honest Government Advert series – which he writes, directs and edits – collaborating with his partner and voice-actor Lucy, and actors Ellen Burbidge and Zoë Amanda Wilson. ABOUT
    THEJUICEMEDIA – 98.9% “genuine satire”: covering Government ********ery and the most pressing issues of our time – written & created by Giordano in a backyard home-studio in suburban Melbourne, Australia – on Wurundjeri/Kulin land.

ABOUT HONEST GOVERNMENT ADS
    Hey friends of the Juice Media, here’s our end of year video! This time I wanted to share with you some of the story behind the Honest Government Ads – with some outtakes and Behind the Scenes action thrown in for good measure! I hope you enjoy it. Giordano <3
    Giordano Nanni is a historian, writer and satirist. He completed a PhD in history, writing about settler-colonialism, and published two academic books (The Colonisation of Time and Coranderrk: We Will Show the Country) – after which he realised he could be more useful as a human by communicating beyond the world of academia. Which led him to embark on a number of other projects…
    Juice Rap News: Giordano teamed up with rapper Hugo Farrant and together they co-wrote and produced the cult internet series Juice Rap News, which garnered an international audience with its critical dissections of current affairs, politics, memes and conspiracy theories, and in which Giordano appears in the guise of beloved characters such as Ken Oathcarn, George Orwell and Bill de Berg.

GIORDANO AS GEORGE ORWELL
    Coranderrk: Giordano devised and co-wrote the groundbreaking verbatim theatre play Coranderrk (produced by Ilbijerri Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Theatre Company and La Mama Theatre in collaboration with the University of Melbourne) which brings back to life the remarkable struggle for justice of the Coranderrk community – arguably one of the greatest unknown stories in Australian history.
    In 2016 Giordano launched the Honest Government Advert series – which he writes, directs and edits – collaborating with his partner and voice-actor Lucy, and actors Ellen Burbidge and Zoë Amanda Wilson.

THE JUICE MEDIA TEAM
    The Honest Government Ads and the work of the Juice Media would not be possible without our awesome team:
    Actors: Ellen Burbidge & Zoë Amanda Wilson
    Voice acting: Lucy Cahill
    VFX support & animations: Brent Cataldo
    Script consiglieri: Dbot & Adso
    Research Assistance: Dbot & Kylie Harris
    Legal advisors: Benedict Coyne, Lizzie O’Shea, Indy McMahon
    Website support: Zoe Tame (Visual Tonic) & Dirk Kelly
    Tech & AV support: Amel Tresnjic, Damian Tapley
    Accounts and finances: Matt Nelson

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), Gemma13 (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), Zanshin (30th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #14570
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

New Q post 4941 is this 3 page letter.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ab...paign=standard

Quote Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ destroy freedom
    'It is you, dear President, who are 'the one who opposes' the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness,' His Excellency writes. 'Place your trust in the Lord.'
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (30th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (30th October 2020), Jad (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #14571
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Brendon O’Connell on another epic and well justified rant. What happens after the election? Is Q still “saving Israel for last?”

Brendon talks about how he’s gathering together a team of military assets to put pressure on Trump to dismantle the tech and data transfer of cloud computing that’s been moving to Israel in anticipation of the Rothschilds ‘Smart city’ rollout and UN 2030 agenda.

He does mention that he’s ranting from a perspective of being maybe 3 levels deep into understanding the complete picture, and there could be 5 levels, 2 that he’s not aware of yet. I’d say one of those extra levels is probably knowing the difference between the Talmudic rabbinical tradition that the Chabad cult stems from versus the tzadikim tora tradition that have been jostling for control of the temple for thousands of years. The book ‘The Three Temples’ by Rachel Elior makes for interesting reading in that regard.

Tora Jews such as Doreen Dotten seem to think the rabbinical establishment is on the brink of imminent collapse. But I guess we’ll have to see what Q says on the topic once the election is over. How deep is Q really going to go down that particular rabbit hole?

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Jad (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), sunflower (1st November 2020), Zanshin (30th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #14572
    Thanks

Hah, first me have to define what Israel really is, and who created it and who runs it ( and who the people cooped up behind walls in the Gaza crush really are ).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), sunflower (1st November 2020)

25. Link to Post #14573
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Looks more like a labour of love to me. The most creative people have day jobs. The less talented and more extroverted find a way to get paid for their creativity. And a green screen and a good-looking sister or girlfriend is all the investment they really needed.

26. Link to Post #14574
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Twitter briefly suspended CPB Commissioner after he touted border wall (2:18)

https://twitter.com/CBPMarkMorgan/st...38303344627712
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2020 at 14:13.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), Ivanhoe (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), TargeT (30th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #14575
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

I still think General Flynn is part of the Q op.

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/...739272192?s=20

concerning that recent wordpress report released, Neon posts

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/105122346274267740

Quote I mean, come on...

The report was published by "Typhoon Investigations."

You know, I didn't say anything because I thought the implication was so obvious, everyone would get it right off the bat, and I didn't need to say anything.

But COME ON.

Typhoon Investigations = Storm.

Storm = Q group.

This "intelligence report" came from POTUS and Military Intelligence, and was given a fake source to obfuscate it. "Martin Aspen" is probably some kind of inside joke, too, but I haven't quite figured out that bit, yet.

I mean.... hecc, I didn't think I had to spell all this out because it was obvious, but... Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please tell me someone else got this.

The obvious question they avoid like the plague:

Who actually released the info?

:qanon: :qanon: :qanon: :qanon: :qanon: :qanon: :qanon:
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th October 2020 at 14:51.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), Ivanhoe (31st October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #14576
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4941 - https://qanon.pub

By admin SOURCES/DOCUMENTS, The Church in the World

OPEN LETTER to the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Solemnity of Christ the King

Mister President,

Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and humanity. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil and religious authorities. May you accept these words of mine as the “voice of one crying out in the desert” (Jn 1S23).

As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an inhuman faceless tyranny.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. For this purpose, further lockdowns are planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and third wave of the pandemic. You are well aware of the means that have been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis. In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to completely cancel. But this world, Mr. President, includes people, affections, institutions, faith, culture, traditions, and ideals: people and values that do not act like automatons, who do not obey like machines, because they are endowed with a soul and a heart, because they are tied together by a spiritual bond that draws its strength from above, from that God that our adversaries want to challenge, just as Lucifer did at the beginning of time with his “non serviam.”

Many people – as we well know – are annoyed by this reference to the clash between Good and Evil and the use of “apocalyptic” overtones, which according to them exasperates spirits and sharpens divisions. It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to sound the alarm. The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable. Just when the complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light.

Until a few months ago, it was easy to smear as “conspiracy theorists” those who denounced these terrible plans, which we now see being carried out down to the smallest detail. No one, up until last February, would ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working, and praying. The disastrous psychological consequences of this operation are already being seen, beginning with the suicides of desperate entrepreneurs and of our children, segregated from friends and classmates, told to follow their classes while sitting at home alone in front of a computer.

In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2S6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness.

For this reason, it is necessary that all people of good will be persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want to cancel by means of the lockdown. Your adversary is also our adversary: it is the Enemy of the human race, He who is “a murderer from the beginning” (Jn 8S44).

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the prelates of the Vaticanʼs “magic circle” – will expose him to be used unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises.

And yet, in the midst of this bleak picture, this apparently unstoppable advance of the “Invisible Enemy,” an element of hope emerges. The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people. This Great Reset is destined to fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren. The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of Light. The enemy has Satan on its side, He who only knows how to hate. But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8S31).

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4S13). To be an instrument of Divine Providence is a great responsibility, for which you will certainly receive all the graces of state that you need, since they are being fervently implored for you by the many people who support you with their prayers.

With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my blessing.

God bless the United States of America!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana

Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

[link]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2020 at 15:58.

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), greybeard (30th October 2020), Ivanhoe (31st October 2020), justntime2learn (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020), TargeT (30th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #14577
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Brendon O’Connell on another epic and well justified rant. What happens after the election? Is Q still “saving Israel for last?”

Brendon talks about how he’s gathering together a team of military assets to put pressure on Trump to dismantle the tech and data transfer of cloud computing that’s been moving to Israel in anticipation of the Rothschilds ‘Smart city’ rollout and UN 2030 agenda.

He does mention that he’s ranting from a perspective of being maybe 3 levels deep into understanding the complete picture, and there could be 5 levels, 2 that he’s not aware of yet. I’d say one of those extra levels is probably knowing the difference between the Talmudic rabbinical tradition that the Chabad cult stems from versus the tzadikim tora tradition that have been jostling for control of the temple for thousands of years. The book ‘The Three Temples’ by Rachel Elior makes for interesting reading in that regard.

Tora Jews such as Doreen Dotten seem to think the rabbinical establishment is on the brink of imminent collapse. But I guess we’ll have to see what Q says on the topic once the election is over. How deep is Q really going to go down that particular rabbit hole?

Brendon O'Connell sometimes goes where Angels fear to tread. I noticed the brief mention of Clare Bronfman (NXIVM) in that video. It's useful to grab any of the zillion online pdf copies of "Final Judgement" by Michael Collins Piper, search it for "Bronfman" and think hard about what you find.
    Last edited by gord; 30th October 2020 at 16:01.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (30th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #14578
    Thanks
    Last edited by norman; 30th October 2020 at 21:32.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (1st November 2020)

36. Link to Post #14579
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4942–4943 - https://qalerts.app

Oct 30 2020 10:38:45 (EST) NEW

THE GREAT RESET
    The COVID-19 pandemic has provided a unique opportunity to think about the kind of future we want. TIME partnered with the World Economic Forum to ask leading thinkers to share ideas for how to transform the way we live and work.
    This is not about R v D.
    This is about preserving our way of life.
    If America falls, the World falls.
    Patriots on guard.
    Q

Oct 30 2020 10:45:10 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/BrentScher/statu...15793593360384

Fact checkers created in effort to reinforce propaganda [digestion]?
    The battle to prevent truth from reaching the people.
    The battle to maintain and push division.
    Divided you are weak.
    Divided you fight each other.
    Divided you pose no threat.
    System of control.
    Information warfare.
    Q

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), Ivanhoe (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (30th October 2020), Savannah (1st November 2020), TargeT (30th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #14580
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

This from Gray's Economy

FBI chief Wray may be tied to Hunter’s laptop

Posted on October 30, 2020
    Reports out of Washington, DC suggest the reason the FBI may have sat on the Hunter Biden laptop for a year is a result of its director being involved in a Russian deal brokered by Joe Biden’s son.

Prior to becoming FBI Director Christopher Wray represented the Russian energy company Rosneft while working at Spalding & King, a Washington DC law firm.

Details of the deal were discovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop to sell a 14% stake in Rosneft to the Chinese communist party connected company, which the Biden family brokered to avoid US sanctions.

The Delaware computer repair shop owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, tried to give the laptop to the FBI last summer according to his lawyer, Brian Della Rocca.

Isaac’s father — a retired Air Force colonel — contacted the FBI at its Albuquerque, N.M. office last summer, but the agents were not interested, according to Della Rocca.

During the lead up to President Trump’s impeachment, the FBI contacted the younger Isaac in Delaware to interview him. In Nov. 2019 the FBI seized the laptop, Della Rocca added.

A Justice Department official confirmed Thursday that there is an active federal investigation into the laptop and its connections to the Biden family.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

39. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2020), Ben (31st October 2020), Bluegreen (30th October 2020), Brigantia (31st October 2020), BushPilot (30th October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), ClearWater (30th October 2020), edina (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), gini (31st October 2020), Ivanhoe (31st October 2020), Jayke (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), mgray (2nd November 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), rgray222 (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (31st October 2020), Savannah (1st November 2020), T Smith (1st November 2020), TargeT (30th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 946 FirstFirst 1 229 629 679 719 729 739 779 829 946 LastLast