Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 times in 680 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Trumpenstein And The Death Of Politics
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...death-politics

quoting from the article
    QAnon was a necessary invention of some intelligence agency. There had to be a way to explain to the MAGA faithful why Trump was surrounding himself with Never Trumpers and not even attempting to fulfill any of his many campaign promises. So millions became disciples of “Q drops,” and never blinked when the continuous predictions never came true. They actually believed the military- exemplified by Trump hater General Mark Milley (who was, naturally, appointed by Trump)- was in charge behind the scenes. They claimed child sex traffickers were being rounded up. There were secret trials of Hillary and other Deep State criminals being held at Guantanamo Bay. I read recently where Oprah Winfrey is secretly on trial now. These “White Hats” behave as inconspicuously as the “White Supremacists” do.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

gini (10th March 2024), Ratszinger (8th March 2024), Vangelo (10th March 2024), Yoda (10th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #18902
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

US Mar 7 2024 - State Qf The Union Is 1 Hour 7 Minutes 17 Seconds Long [Nothing To See Here]

VIDEO IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST

Also in relation to the SOTU, walls work brought to you by 17 again.

Exclusive — Feds Build a Wall for Joe Biden’s SOTU Address: ‘Walls Work’

Quote:
    "The eight-foot black Capitol wall, approved by the Capitol Police Board, could be more heavily guarded on Thursday by law enforcement than the southern border where 1.7 million known “gotaways” escaped into the United States under Biden."

Link:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ss-walls-work/

It was mentioned in the comments also that Creepy Joe Biden was 17 minutes earlier to his inauguration & 17 minutes late to the SOTU, although I am not sure about that.

So who's driving the bus the one & only CIC Trump.
    All I can say as in the words of Creepy Joe Biden " Com'n men give me a break ??? "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4fieai
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th March 2024 at 01:56.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

mojo (11th March 2024), Vangelo (10th March 2024), wegge (10th March 2024), Yoda (10th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #18903
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Trump is a Gemini and anyone here knows there is something to the zodiac that isn't just nonsense there is something to it. No Gemini plans ahead they don't think that way and drive the signs of the zodiac that are planners and future thinkers like Virgo, and Aries crazy in relationships! Mostly to do with their flightiness and spur of the moment live day to day tendencies,and ability to shift gears and plans midstream like it's nothing. Others around Trump may have planned but I guarantee you Trump didn't and he exhausted and drove those that did nuts because as a Gemini he is not of that nature any way shape or form. Geminis typically are not future thinkers or planners. .
    My soulmate is Aries (Sun sign) and Virgo (Moon sign) just like me ... same ... Aries/Virgo... To make it even more challenging: My Chinese/Japanese Sign is "Fire Horse" to make it more explosive.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th March 2024 at 10:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (11th March 2024), Ratszinger (12th March 2024), Yoda (14th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #18904
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Quote The above Bosi/Flynn interview was from late 2021.

A few months ago now, in late 2023, Riccardo Bosi was recorded giving the following speech, which near the end explains how "Q" was one essential element in giving people hope, while not giving away operational security. That "Q" was ridiculed was an essential part of that operation.

The above Bosi/Flynn interview was from late 2021.

A few months ago now, in late 2023, Riccardo Bosi was recorded giving this speech, which near the end explains how "Q" was one essential element in giving people hope, while not giving away operational security. That "Q" was ridiculed was an essential part of that operation.
    I agree with Paul's statement above. This is first time back in thread in a long time and kudos to those that kept it alive. The Q posts did give us hope and when people say that nothing come out from them IMO are not correct. There have been hundreds of proofs ie future proves past. But it also true that many hopefuls did not have the right timeline and no wonder, we are in an ongoing war. No way could we get all the correct dates & times without alerting the enemy. The question for me is, will we ever hear the real facts after the election in November?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2024), ClearWater (12th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (12th March 2024), gini (11th March 2024), lisalu (13th March 2024), mountain_jim (11th March 2024), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2024), Yoda (14th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #18905
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1...778354335?s=20

They told us Jake Chansley, the QAnon Shaman, was a dangerous lunatic who deserved to be sent to prison, if not shot to death. Many believed it. But is he actually crazy? Judge for yourself.

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) March 12, 2024

Last 3 minutes he gives a succinct, lucid description of the Deep State tyranny in the US government system
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2024), ClearWater (13th March 2024), edina (13th March 2024), gini (16th March 2024), lisalu (13th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2024), mojo (13th March 2024), pyrangello (14th March 2024), Sadieblue (14th March 2024), T Smith (13th March 2024), Vangelo (14th March 2024), Yoda (14th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #18906
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Washington DC Is A Crime Scene:

John F. Kennedy never took a salary. He donated it instead.

Herbert Hoover never took a salary. He donated it instead.

Donald Trump never took a salary. He donated it instead.

Joe Biden is taking a salary on top of the drug trafficking money while occupying a White House owned by foreign interest.

• Genocide of the jabs
    • Human Trafficking
    • Fraudulent US election
    • Obamagate
    • Criminal Clinton & Gates Foundation
    • Laptop from Hell
    • Insertion of social credit
    • Worldwide Freedom Convoys
    • Pfizer Data
    • Kids being jabbed.
    • CIA Chief William Burns
    • Ukraine Money Laundering
    • Tax Evasion
    • Wire Fraud

Remember, there is no "Oath of Office" on record for anyone in the current administration. Do you all remember "The Restrict Act"? This bill would only solidify the use of tools used to steal the 2020 election.

Things that allowed access to information via Microsoft SQL, which breached passwords and weak credentials, compromised USB drives in data transfers. Which is basically uncertified internet access.

The Restrict Act not only bans Americans from using TikTok, it is a Patriot Act 2.0 for the Internet. It would give the government unfettered access to all the data on our computers, phones, security cameras, internet browsing history, payment applications, and more.

This would all be coming from a corrupt illegal administration that is not supposed to be occupying the White House. Because Americans were not told as of yet of all the human trafficking tunnels found under The White House. Which is under investigation. This is why D. Trump never took a salary.

Why? A couple of reasons.

Obstruction of Justice: If Trump took actions (Accepting A Salary) basically hindering obstructing the investigation into trafficking and money laundering at the White House, he could face charges of obstruction of justice. Can we say the same for Joe Biden? No.

Bribery or Corruption: If it could be proven that Trump accepted the salary as part of a quid pro quo arrangement with individuals or entities involved in trafficking and money laundering, he could face charges of bribery or corruption.

This is why the "No Oath Of Office" issue should alarm everyone. Because this also implicates Joe Biden. Because when Michelle Klann presented paperwork to Maricopa County Board of Supervisors they all dismissed themselves because she proved they signed no Oath of office to the Republic of Arizona.

Meaning they all committed insurrection because they signed an Oath of office to a foreign office.

Think-

1103 ≈ 11 alt 3 ≈ 11.3

Chapter 11.3 of Law of War Manual =

End of Occupation and Duration of GC Obligations

GC = Geneva Conventions

11.3 Reads: “The status of belligerent occupation ends when the conditions for its application are no longer met. Certain GC obligations with respect to occupied territory continue for the duration of the occupation after the general close of military operations.” End quote.

They are talking about Washington DC. These are military provisions. People ask yourself since when does the National Guard deploy to an “Inauguration” and occupy two months later? Remember the fence that went around DC? This was the "Peaceful Transition of Power" to the military.

This happened around the same time Nancy Drew uploaded a video on her channel showing congress being rounded up and put on busses. This is also why another person like Richard Citizen Journalist were able to upload multiple videos on his channel on Telegram showing DC was a ghost town. All the Federal buildings were closed for years after 2020.

Do you think it was because of this other military order?

11.6 PROTECTION OF THE POPULATION OF AN OCCUPIED TERRITORY. 11.6.1 General Protections, Including Humane Treatment, of the Population of an Occupied Territory. The population of an occupied territory, like other protected persons under the GC, are entitled, in all circumstances, to respect for their persons, their honor, their family rights, their religious convictions and practices, and their manners and customs.107 They shall at all times be humanely treated, and shall be protected especially against all acts of violence or threats of violence, and against insults and public curiosity. End quote.

And for all you people saying well I see people walking around DC. Nothing seems abnormal to me. Are you sure about the military occupancy in DC Ariel? Read below.

11.7 AUTHORITY OF THE OCCUPYING POWER OVER INHABITANTS. 11.7.1 Inhabitants’ Obedience to the Occupying Power. It is the duty of the inhabitants to carry on their ordinary peaceful pursuits, to behave in an absolutely peaceful manner. End quote.

The information is out there, people.

We all know what this really means right?

"My Fellow......🤔

Remember that statement "Elon Musk bought a crime scene" when he acquired Twitter?

Guess who also became a president of a crime scene in 2020? Joe Biden.

Then you would say well D. Trump became a president in 2016 in Washington which was a crime scene.

Guess what? He never accepted a salary while in office. That's the key. Which was why he never really intended winning 2020 because the White House became foreign occupied territory under military provisions.

That meeting D. Trump & Elon Musk had a few days ago was not really about Musk' acquisition of TruthSocial because they spoke about that last year.

This recent meet up was about something else. Will we find out?

I would definitely say yes!

In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (14th March 2024), gini (16th March 2024), mojo (15th March 2024), mountain_jim (14th March 2024), pyrangello (14th March 2024), Reinhard (15th March 2024), wegge (14th March 2024), Yoda (14th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #18907
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

There was a time when this post wouldn't be out of place in this thread but I might get a moan or two for doing it now. It might be of interest to those who are intrigued by the story of the old book that mentions Baron Trump etc.

The Higherside Chats - Walter Bosley - Ingersoll Lockwood, The Lost Future, & Predictive Media

It's hard to find a suitable thread for stuff like this but even though the subject doesn't fit the thread title at all I'm sure the readers of this thread are the right bunch for it, if any here are.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (Yesterday), ClearWater (16th March 2024), gini (16th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 946 of 946 FirstFirst 1 446 846 896 936 946