Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #12781
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Speaking of archiving offline, it looks like someone did another Majestic Twitter account pdf, compiled by topic.

At first glance, it appears to be different than the one that's been out there a while.

Here's a link to the 618 page pdf for people who are interested: https://www.docdroid.net/LcnDmKL/maj...re.pdf#page=11
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), mgray (1st April 2020), Phoenix (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #12782
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,335 times in 8,672 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    It's possible the infrastructure of the Internet could be overwhelmed.

There's a huge demand on that infrastructure right now, that is very different than before the "stay-in-place" orders.

Couple that with an increase in DDOS attacks and I can see how something like this might happen.

It's better to be prudent than regretful. (ie in archiving information offline) Just in case.

I am seeing more and more people complain of glitches in their Internet services.

Avalon's server has been down a lot in the past week, or so.

Would these count as warning signs?
    Odd sync timing - I clicked next page from this post and got the dreaded 'server busy' for first time I had seen it in a few days.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #12783
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Foxie Loxie sent me this link https://twitter.com/VdarknessF/statu...73801396166661

Holy ****. The VENTILATORS!!!!!
    The children being PULLED UP (Rapture - it's going to be biblical)
    Pulled up from DUMBS!!! They'll need oxygen!! From Dark to light.
    It is about saving children from DUMBS first. THEN arrests.
    Comey gave us a HINT!
    His ass is Definetly captured

Remember Q saying:

OMG! C before D.
    C = Children!
    Children before Declass!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (1st April 2020), Blacklight43 (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), Earth Angel (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), enigma3 (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2020), mgray (1st April 2020), Phoenix1304 (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #12784
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

More on children being rescued.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/s...17273515249664

Michele Amy
    @smithwarren
    ·
    6h
    Replying to
    @VincentCrypt46
    @realDonaldTrump
    mentioned yesterday during press conference that they've saved 25,000 people that were "locked up" and in bad shape.....NOT ONE reporter asked him a single question about that? They most know and don't want to call attention to it!!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (2nd April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), Earth Angel (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2020), norman (1st April 2020), Phoenix1304 (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

9. Link to Post #12785
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

Michele Amy
    @smithwarren
    ·
    6h
    Replying to
    @VincentCrypt46
    @realDonaldTrump
    mentioned yesterday during press conference that they've saved 25,000 people that were "locked up" and in bad shape.....NOT ONE reporter asked him a single question about that? They most know and don't want to call attention to it!!
    I didn't know Trump had said that. That should be the top story everywhere including Avalon, why isn't it?.

So far, it looks like the top PA story today, is the date.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2020)

11. Link to Post #12786
    Thanks

some comments from Neon (not related to above, which I have not had time yet to research/consider)

Quote So we can toss this bit of #hopium on the bonfire, now, right?
    Oct 2020 still remains my projection for "the start" of all this.
    (I appreciated this comment)

Quote @NeonRevolt like everything else from the last 3 years, the fan fiction has been better than the actual movie.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st April 2020 at 19:16.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #12787
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Michele Amy
    @smithwarren
    ·
    6h
    Replying to
    @VincentCrypt46
    @realDonaldTrump
    I didn't know Trump had said that. That should be the top story everywhere including Avalon, why isn't it?.

So far, it looks like the top PA story today, is the date.
    Would help if the claimant provided a video excerpt to back this up - I did not watch and can find no evidence in initial searches.

Here's a transcript and I don't see it here either.... I call BS.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...ul-weeks-ahead

What he said that was in 'bad shape':

Quote We redo our roads, our highways, our bridges. We fix up our tunnels, which are many of them in bad shape, like coming into New York, as you know, really bad shape.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2020), norman (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (1st April 2020)

15. Link to Post #12788
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,776 times in 4,344 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    From a fresh perspecetive... the idea DOES have a point.

If it were easy for any keyboard warrior to see the plan and know the next steps, i.e. 'proof' then the enemy would know the moves, thus making it pointless.

Spoonfeeding some things to gradually wake up the asleep is kinda clever.
    Fresh perspectives are always welcome. It's quite right what you say, it's why there was and still are divisions over Q. The Q drops are labyrinthine to say the least, and it's for a good reason. If it wasn't for the MASSIVE coincidences however, the synchronicities, alignments, strange resonances etc, convincing me this is for real, I myself would have turned my back on it long ago. It cannot be a simple hoax. It's being conducted, I expect, from the highest (or deepest) levels of Military Intelligence. For what purpose – that's the question. Long ago I arrived at three possible scenarios. I'm still convinced it's one of these three.

1. Purely Trump propaganda. A dishing of the dirt; a "destroy-all-enemies" ruse to ensure he wins 2020.
    2. Social-engineering psyop of some insidious, long-term (unknown) agenda.
    3. A glimpse behind the curtain of a war taking place, one long in the planning, to dismantle the deep state chokehold that has smothered not just US politics, but geopolitics worldwide – and humanity – for decades and longer.

The first is a possibility, I remain open to that, although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. He didn't need Q the first time he ran. And besides, the Q drops are seated in quite bi-partisan philosophies. It seems to be mostly about rooting out corruption and evil from DC, ending human trafficking (worldwide), restructuring the Fed, upholding the constitution, and protecting freedom. I don't know of any disinfo psyops that proclaim these positive things, and call for unity and cooperation and indeed love at the same time. You could say maybe it's just 'hopium', to keep us passive and distracted. In that case, this is a very poorly thought through psyop. Q has had the exact opposite effect. Anons are more focused and proactive than ever, digging where they wouldn't have otherwise been digging. Anyone can verify many of the drops with said digging. One will find facts and figures, connections and resignations, and scandal after scandal before they became news. And 'News'. That's the other thing. The MSM. Whatever they say it's always spin. Whenever they say it, it's laced with agenda. If Q was pure fiction, pure fantasy, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't go after it like they do. It would be irrelevant, like the flat earth, and barely worth a minute's air time. But they go after Q, seriously and hard.

I understand where people get stuck though. They get stuck in the minutiae. The nonsensical nature of many of the drops. You have to stand back though and take in the 40,000ft view.

Maybe newcomers would benefit from reading the Comms rules that Q posted early that lay all this out.

Name:  Q_format of meanings 97-1.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  44.7 KB

This fragment from Post-97 tells us of a roadmap.
    -There's a big picture, but its provided in pieces and not in any obvious order.
    -Crumbs not only for /pol/ (ie Anons on the Chans).
    -The silent ones - drops also directed at them (whoever they are), the enemy
    -Others monitoring - both good and bad. Many comms (the stringers) are comms for fellow white hats, keys, ciphers, operational instructions/codes, satellite coords..

Name:  Q_format of meanings 3734-1.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  25.8 KB

This confirms.

Name:  Q_format of meanings 1127-1.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  25.6 KB

This from post 1127 makes it clear that comms are encoded, or pieces (crumbs) given, so as not to infringe National Security laws. Q has to be cryptic, and no clearer on certain issues. Make no mistake, National Security secrets of a very high order are being shared here, but as pieces of a wider puzzle. When put together in a clear and logical order, the meaning can be extracted - same as with any code. And time again such codes have been broken, and Q has confirmed they were correctly broken with a 'well done Anons'.

Name:  Q_format of meanings 97-2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  29.4 KB

This other fragment, from drop 97, tells us, most importantly, that disinformation is necessary. Not disinformation for Anons, but for those others who are watching. Keep the enemy (the silent ones) guessing. Some comms could be designed as lures, traps. There have been a number of comms (and damning revelations exposed) between Q and the Rothschilds for instance.

But why and how could anyone 100% know one way or another if something is legit or not?
    You can't, we can't, no one can. It's what I said myself last year when the bickering began. We don't know anything for sure. No one following Q said it was definitely real. It was important however to research it further, and I still believe that. Others said it was definitely not real, and a waste of time, because, well I don't know. Be that as it may.

There's more I could say. Back last year I wrote out a long, long 'Intro to Q', a thread in itself, a comprehensive write-up of what it is, what we knew (or think we know), how it worked etc, but I never posted it. It would've probably only generated yet more upset and division.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), Blacklight43 (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (1st April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), enigma3 (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), Matthew (6th April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), norman (3rd April 2020), Phoenix (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (1st April 2020)

17. Link to Post #12789
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,402 posts

It appears to me from the physical evidence available that Q is a pacifier and distraction for masses of people hinged on a savior while the world inches closer and closer to a police state where civil rights are simply a thing of the past talked about in private circles via secure digital communications since groups and gatherings will be prohibited. Q keeps cheerleading like at any moment the hammer will come down but it never drops. The fact is we're in worse shape and the NEW WORLD ORDER is fast approaching fruition.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (2nd April 2020), Iancorgi (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Phoenix1304 (3rd April 2020)

19. Link to Post #12790
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    From a fresh perspecetive... the idea DOES have a point.

If it were easy for any keyboard warrior to see the plan and know the next steps, i.e. 'proof' then the enemy would know the moves, thus making it pointless.

Spoonfeeding some things to gradually wake up the asleep is kinda clever.
    Fresh perspectives are always welcome. It's quite right what you say, it's why there was and still are divisions over Q. The Q drops are labyrinthine to say the least, and it's for a good reason. If it wasn't for the MASSIVE coincidences however, the synchronicities, alignments, strange resonances etc, convincing me this is for real, I myself would have turned my back on it long ago. It cannot be a simple hoax. It's being conducted, I expect, from the highest (or deepest) levels of Military Intelligence. For what purpose – that's the question. Long ago I arrived at three possible scenarios. I'm still convinced it's one of these three.

1. Purely Trump propaganda. A dishing of the dirt; a "destroy-all-enemies" ruse to ensure he wins 2020.
    2. Social-engineering psyop of some insidious, long-term (unknown) agenda.
    3. A glimpse behind the curtain of a war taking place, one long in the planning, to dismantle the deep state chokehold that has smothered not just US politics, but geopolitics worldwide – and humanity – for decades and longer.

The first is a possibility, I remain open to that, although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. He didn't need Q the first time he ran. And besides, the Q drops are seated in quite bi-partisan philosophies. It seems to be mostly about rooting out corruption and evil from DC, ending human trafficking (worldwide), restructuring the Fed, upholding the constitution, and protecting freedom. I don't know of any disinfo psyops that proclaim these positive things, and call for unity and cooperation and indeed love at the same time. You could say maybe it's just 'hopium', to keep us passive and distracted. In that case, this is a very poorly thought through psyop. Q has had the exact opposite effect. Anons are more focused and proactive than ever, digging where they wouldn't have otherwise been digging. Anyone can verify many of the drops with said digging. One will find facts and figures, connections and resignations, and scandal after scandal before they became news. And 'News'. That's the other thing. The MSM. Whatever they say it's always spin. Whenever they say it, it's laced with agenda. If Q was pure fiction, pure fantasy, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't go after it like they do. It would be irrelevant, like the flat earth, and barely worth a minute's air time. But they go after Q, seriously and hard.

I understand where people get stuck though. They get stuck in the minutiae. The nonsensical nature of many of the drops. You have to stand back though and take in the 40,000ft view.

Maybe newcomers would benefit from reading the Comms rules that Q posted early that lay all this out.

Attachment 42999

This fragment from Post-97 tells us of a roadmap.
    -There's a big picture, but its provided in pieces and not in any obvious order.
    -Crumbs not only for /pol/ (ie Anons on the Chans).
    -The silent ones - drops also directed at them (whoever they are), the enemy
    -Others monitoring - both good and bad. Many comms (the stringers) are comms for fellow white hats, keys, ciphers, operational instructions/codes, satellite coords..

Attachment 43005

This confirms.

Attachment 43006

This from post 1127 makes it clear that comms are encoded, or pieces (crumbs) given, so as not to infringe National Security laws. Q has to be cryptic, and no clearer on certain issues. Make no mistake, National Security secrets of a very high order are being shared here, but as pieces of a wider puzzle. When put together in a clear and logical order, the meaning can be extracted - same as with any code. And time again such codes have been broken, and Q has confirmed they were correctly broken with a 'well done Anons'.

Attachment 43000

This other fragment, from drop 97, tells us, most importantly, that disinformation is necessary. Not disinformation for Anons, but for those others who are watching. Keep the enemy (the silent ones) guessing. Some comms could be designed as lures, traps. There have been a number of comms (and damning revelations exposed) between Q and the Rothschilds for instance.

But why and how could anyone 100% know one way or another if something is legit or not?
    You can't, we can't, no one can. It's what I said myself last year when the bickering began. We don't know anything for sure. No one following Q said it was definitely real. It was important however to research it further, and I still believe that. Others said it was definitely not real, and a waste of time, because, well I don't know. Be that as it may.

There's more I could say. Back last year I wrote out a long, long 'Intro to Q', a thread in itself, a comprehensive write-up of what it is, what we knew (or think we know), how it worked etc, but I never posted it. It would've probably only generated yet more upset and division.
    I couldnt agree more with your post. I could have written this myself hah

20. Link to Post #12791
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    It appears to me from the physical evidence available that Q is a pacifier and distraction for masses of people hinged on a savior while the world inches closer and closer to a police state where civil rights are simply a thing of the past talked about in private circles via secure digital communications since groups and gatherings will be prohibited. Q keeps cheerleading like at any moment the hammer will come down but it never drops. The fact is we're in worse shape and the NEW WORLD ORDER is fast approaching fruition.
    Maybe.

But you know what? I felt this today...

I'm 29.

What the f**k has the two generations before me done to help?

If there ISNT a counter to the PTB...

Ran by all the people between 40-70 years old.

That got us here in the first place.

SHAME on them.

There must be a counter...

Also, its hard to say wtf do we do now?

I only see a 'metaphysical' war to be fought.

Shall I train myself to be the next Hitler and somehow militarily fend off Israel and NATO, nukes, scalar weapons, etc??

21. Link to Post #12792
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Michele Amy
    @smithwarren
    ·
    6h
    Replying to
    @VincentCrypt46
    @realDonaldTrump
    Wouldn't get any hopes up, needs lots of confirmation. Either there's something in this, or a false narrative is being rolled out. There maybe nothing to this story, or maybe there is. No idea. Found this uploaded to soundcloud, of a nurse mentioning traumatized children being rescued in NY. Again, this could be BS, so don't get excited, could be hoax. Need confirmation one way or the other.

https://soundcloud.com/heath-motley-...children-saved

Edit: probably fake, this is April Fool's day after all.

There's also this from 2018, which wasn't fake news and is interesting. Just posting for awareness.

‘Underground’ May Be the U.S. Military’s Next Warfighting Domain

"Last year, the U.S. Army accelerated its push to outfit 26 of its 31 active combat brigades with new tools and training to “fight in large-scale subterranean facilities that exist beneath dense urban areas around the world"

https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...domain/149296/
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 1st April 2020 at 20:20.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), norman (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (1st April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12793
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

As Q bashing as this is, I think it deserves attention here.

I know enough to know that Q is part of whatever brought Trump to power, so the maker of this video is also calling out Trump !

Think about it.

Strange days.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), justntime2learn (1st April 2020), Kamikaze (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (1st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #12794
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Hi Q Folks,
    I vowed never to return to Avalon over the shadow banning of Q. I feel I have to post this interview by Tom Montalk. If you follow Tom his integrity goes without saying, but if you have not read his work I highly recommend it. He generally focuses more on the spiritual/hyperdimensional aspects of the Matrix. He does not expose unsubstituted personal opinions, he does his research and draws conclusions. I trust and value those conclusions. Unfortunately most of his comments about Q are in Part Two and behind a pay wall. For myself it was worth the one month’s subscription to hear what he had to say. As a listened he confirmed exactly what I thought about Q. Yes, it’s my own confirmation bias at work, but seems those on this thread may feel the same and enjoy what he has to say.

In essence he explains in simple terms how Q got started and why it is not a larp, just pretending to be a larp and skillfully debunks those who tried to say it was. He purports it is an arm of military intelligence who support trump.

https://veilofreality.com/2020/03/26...-tcm30-part-1/

The Cosmic Matrix Podcast In the second hour, Tom and Bernhard discuss Qanon and the Q movement, the so-called “Storm” and claims about “mass arrest of the cabal”. Tom shares his research into the origin of Q and how it ties into Project Paperclip, JFK, the military-industrial complex and various fringe patriot anti-globalist movements. He talks about the positive and negative sides of Qanon, the good cop/bad cop psy-op aspect of the Q agenda, adrenochrome, celebrities, and the coronavirus, and how the 4D alien agenda/hyperdimensional matrix ties into it all. Furthermore, Tom talks about how this war is being waged through our own minds, the bigger picture of negative/positive timelines, soul resonance and reality creation, quantum entanglement, the importance of focusing on metaphysical/spiritual education, self-work, creativity, and much more.

https://twitter.com/TomMontalk/statu...22117956841472

“Q is real; close military and civilian insiders from the Trump administration LARPing as characters inspired by Cicada 3301's crypto puzzles, in order to engage in a pro-MAGA anti-globalist psyop. What Q says, and what others riding on Q's notoriety say, isn't always the same.”
    He is correct IMO that Q has limited tweets and people spinning the information is what can be incorrect, not necessarily the Q info per say. It seems the benefit of the Q approach was teaching and encouraging normies to think and research, however that sometimes resulted in outlandish speculation that has the same effect as trolling and spreading disinformation. That is partly what we are seeing now.

I’m in a wait and see mode regarding Tom’s final analysis and assertion that Trump is removing the Deep state because he is in fact a Technocrat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy). So we can cheer him on because he is eradicating evil, but replacing it with another type of evil. That to me is a devastating conclusion but one I can’t completely dismiss. I remember being taken aback early in his Presidency by his support of 5G and remember him standing around a bunch of models on tables and talking about how great it was going to be. I experienced a sense that something was wrong, it seemed inconsistent with who he was. Secondly, his close association with Elon Musk and the building of Sky Net made me uncomfortable. I’m no expert on politics and there are so many competing agendas from the communists, fascists, technocracy and plan old psychopathic narcissists in it for what they can get I often shut it out. It is highly confusing on purpose.

I have intuitive abilities as we all do, some peoples are highly advanced, mine not so much. I have had psychics telling the opposite but I dismissed it. I feel things, dream things. I cant tell you what you ate for breakfast so that’s why I have always dismissed it because my abilities are not sensational and can be wrong. I felt Q was VERY important the first time I saw the info. I felt the same about Bill’s Coronavirus thread. I just get this strong sense of quite in my mind and heightened interest. Like time just slows down for a few seconds and what I’m looking at is all there is, the world sort of recedes back. I can give you millions of examples but this tread may be getting too long. So my point is I can’t forecast what Q is, was it destructive to Avalon etc., I can only ping on things, like I did with Tom’s interview. I found myself saying out loud “YES” over most of what he said. I had mixed, confused feelings about Trump being a technocrat, that one just didn’t ping, but felt more like a potential, probability or an aspect of Trump.
    I have not come back to open old wounds or create a problem. I remain an advocate for this thread no matter what the truth may turn out to be about Q. People need to find that out for themselves and that will be facilitated by the help of others. This information is now relevant to our understanding of the Pandemic. It’s all interconnected. I trust those who gravitate to Avalon will find the signal in the noise all by themselves even if it takes a life time.

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2020), Ben (2nd April 2020), Blacklight43 (1st April 2020), BMJ (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (1st April 2020), ClearWater (1st April 2020), Earth Angel (1st April 2020), edina (1st April 2020), enfoldedblue (1st April 2020), enigma3 (2nd April 2020), Jad (1st April 2020), Jayke (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd April 2020), mgray (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Ratszinger (1st April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), T Smith (1st April 2020)

27. Link to Post #12795
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

AG Barr is tight lipped (not wanting to let the cat out of the bag).
    POTUS Trump has a checky smile when he says @3.35min "get back to work & capture all those bad people". (You can take that to the bank)
    As expected MSM completely ignores the comment, (it's not part of the 4.00am script).

‘Nice pile of ventilators’ ready to go mobile: Trump

Sky News Australia
    2 April 2020
    President Donald Trump says the US will adopt a mobile strategy with ventilators which involves sending the devices to COVID-19 hotspots so the country can forecast “a couple of days in advance”.

So are USNS Mercy & Comfort saving all those trafficked children and adults, and also possibly collect the cabal for transport to GITMO?

Last edited by BMJ; 2nd April 2020 at 01:10.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), edina (2nd April 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #12796
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Hi Q Folks,
    I vowed never to return to Avalon over the shadow banning of Q.
    It nice to see you back Savannah.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Bluegreen (2nd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (2nd April 2020), edina (2nd April 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), Savannah (2nd April 2020)

31. Link to Post #12797
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    AG Barr is tight lipped (not wanting to let the cat out of the bag).
    POTUS Trump has a checky smile when he says @3.35min "get back to work & capture all those bad people".
    As expected MSM completely ignores the comment, (it's not part of the 4.00am script).
    I watched the whole press conference, as I do every day. He's giving his military brass the proverbial pat on the back about getting back to continuing their handy work in the Middle East. Namely aimed at renewed interest in Iran in this case, but also a new domestic military mission aimed at guarding America's coasts from sea born drug runners that are supposedly taking advantage of the Covid situation.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd April 2020 at 01:35.

32. Link to Post #12798
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Night & Day, The Children, Save The Best For Last - Episode 2137b

Quote The event is continuing and Trump has announced in the next two weeks it will be very difficult for the American people, but there is a bright light at the end of all this. The patriots seem to be gearing up for a major mission. The UK is warning its citizens of blackouts.
    What Can You Do During An Economic Crisis? Timing Is Very Important - Episode 2137a

Quote Trump and the patriots are now in control the economy. The economy is now shifting from the [CB] to we the people, this is the first stage. The [CB] needs to take on as much wait as possible. The petro dollar is based on oil, the oil price is now coming down. Trump will start to ask for tax cuts, right offs, lower rates etc.
    Source Link Page: https://x22report.com/night-day-the-...-episode-2137/

The idea of children in tunnels getting rescued is running wild all over social media platforms.
    I don't normally share an opinion on information but this one I will.

If children are being harmed through trafficking, and there is plenty of evidence that this is happening in an almost pandemic way, I want them rescued. I want the trafficking stopped!

However, something feels almost hype-ish about this story. I'm getting inner red flags. Just want to note that here.

Also, want to consider that if the corona-virus was not dominating the news right now, the FISA IG Report would most likely have been.

It's lightly covered in the X22 Report. Here's a link to the pdf of the report for anyone interested.
    https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2020/a20047.pdf
    Last edited by edina; 2nd April 2020 at 02:30.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Ben (2nd April 2020), Bluegreen (2nd April 2020), BMJ (3rd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), Richard S. (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020), Savannah (5th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #12799
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,435 times in 10,159 posts

10 days of computer failure?

I had problems logging on to the internet just now, getting dial-up modem like text only at first. Putzed around for awhile and this site finally came through.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), BMJ (3rd April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), Chester (2nd April 2020), edina (2nd April 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2020), Jayke (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

36. Link to Post #12800
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A lot of wild claims and hype doing the rounds at the moment, I say don't get carried away folks. The fake news shilling brigade have hit defcon 1. So absorb, watch, listen, and discern.

Not to say nothing 'else' is going on behind cv19, there might be, but without proof or at least concrete evidence (of what that is), keep your feet on the ground and eyes on target. Because there IS a target, and we all know what it is. Right now, we must undergo a process of careful expectation management.

For that target, for what Trump is doing and what is really going on (and can be adequately sourced and verified) there's some solid digs in the thread below. Absorb, watch, listen, and discern.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...882026497.html
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2020), Bluegreen (2nd April 2020), BMJ (3rd April 2020), BushPilot (2nd April 2020), Chester (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), edina (4th April 2020), Jayke (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Kamikaze (2nd April 2020), lisalu (2nd April 2020), mountain_jim (2nd April 2020), norman (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (2nd April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 946 FirstFirst 1 140 540 590 630 640 650 690 740 946 LastLast