Results 15,981 to 16,000 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #15981
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,285 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Seems there is also still a live challenge in the SC, as I understand it a ruling on whether the SC will hear the case or not is on 22nd January.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search....ic\20-845.html
    Potentially fits with this one. I thought it one of the slightly less far fetched LARP's/insider leaks in recent days:

Quote 1. Pence really did cuck, he is not part of “the plan”. Trump was counting on him to create a forum/congressional inquiry in which election fraud would be heard and presented publicly, but since that didn’t work he had to go to the military.
    2. On the evening of 1/6, Trump quietly left DC and spent the next week presenting his case to the military. The joint chiefs are traitors, but the top brass really running the military in strongholds like Cheyenne mountain are hardcore constitutionalists. Trump spent 24/7 presenting his fraud evidence, sone of which the public hasn’t seen like verifiable electronic signatures from China.
    3. Trump hoped to convince the military and invoke insurrection act, but as I said these old school military guys are hardcore constitutionalists and won’t transgress it. They agreed to occupy DC and have the evidence presented in a full-blown military court case using the SCOTUS as a front. This is the real reason they are occupying DC, to keep the environment completely under control and precent (((interference))) from any party.
    4. Believe it or not, Trump was not entirely happy with this because he wants to stay in power, but the constitution says he needs to step down as Congress certified Biden. The military made it clear they would NOT support the insurrection act as it would cause mass instability.
    5. On the other hand, the military has essentially set up an interim government in DC. This is why they are occupying for at least several weeks after the inauguration while the SCOTUS case (again, really a front for a military tribunal) is carried out. Ground troops actually currently have no exit strategy, so it could the military government could go on even longer if needed.
    Hello Journeyman, in case you did not see it Bill mentioned this info from my post (that followed yours here) in his thread, so once I knew about it (thanks RunningDeer!) I credited you for bringing the link to Avalon that I included text from and commented on a couple of posts later.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 21st January 2021 at 12:53.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), Snoweagle (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #15982
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Seems there is also still a live challenge in the SC, as I understand it a ruling on whether the SC will hear the case or not is on 22nd January.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search....ic\20-845.html
    Potentially fits with this one. I thought it one of the slightly less far fetched LARP's/insider leaks in recent days:

Quote 1. Pence really did cuck, he is not part of “the plan”. Trump was counting on him to create a forum/congressional inquiry in which election fraud would be heard and presented publicly, but since that didn’t work he had to go to the military.
    2. On the evening of 1/6, Trump quietly left DC and spent the next week presenting his case to the military. The joint chiefs are traitors, but the top brass really running the military in strongholds like Cheyenne mountain are hardcore constitutionalists. Trump spent 24/7 presenting his fraud evidence, sone of which the public hasn’t seen like verifiable electronic signatures from China.
    3. Trump hoped to convince the military and invoke insurrection act, but as I said these old school military guys are hardcore constitutionalists and won’t transgress it. They agreed to occupy DC and have the evidence presented in a full-blown military court case using the SCOTUS as a front. This is the real reason they are occupying DC, to keep the environment completely under control and precent (((interference))) from any party.
    4. Believe it or not, Trump was not entirely happy with this because he wants to stay in power, but the constitution says he needs to step down as Congress certified Biden. The military made it clear they would NOT support the insurrection act as it would cause mass instability.
    5. On the other hand, the military has essentially set up an interim government in DC. This is why they are occupying for at least several weeks after the inauguration while the SCOTUS case (again, really a front for a military tribunal) is carried out. Ground troops actually currently have no exit strategy, so it could the military government could go on even longer if needed.
    Hello Journeyman, in case you did not see it Bill mentioned this info from my post (that followed yours here) in his thread, so once I knew about it (thanks RunningDeer!) I credited you for bringing the link to Avalon that I included text from and commented on a couple of posts later.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1405558
    I didn't and don't seek credit, we're all in this together trying to sort the wheat from the chaff, but that was thoughtful of you nonetheless and certainly appreciated

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #15983
    Thanks

I am not getting to the Gab account you linked to as source now, but it appears Gab is having bigger problems at moment.

https://gab.com/Symbols

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ivanhoe (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #15984
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Just to add to that. I thought this was in a similar vein, perhaps hopium delivered in a more realistic format, or maybe there's a little more substance to it:

Quote The plan - decoded b4 the election by me - is still on track. Nothing so far has surprised me.

So CodesUCQ here if anyone knew my twitter feed https://gab.com/Symbols now after ban - and I decoded Biden "winning" as part of the plan months ago all the way until I was suspended on Twitter two days ago.

The PA Voter Fraud case is scheduled to start 2 days from now. However based on all the 100 comms I see around he won't be removed for months.

Other decodes I made suggested all of this was planned out with all major players involved, this includes Biden and MSM, both of which were flipped within the past year. (wish I could link those threads) MSM was largely flipped thru sealed cases & Biden was flipped thru Durham + Treason Chat log leverage. (and many more flips)

Biden will will turn everything Orwellian 1984 (more so than it already is) He will come to own the lockdowns as well as his intentions are already public that he will go much further than Trump. Trump even rolled back his travel restrictions today as Biden announced he would re-impose them. -So he'll own all of it.

+100 days is the length of time that will clean Trump's image for his return. The multi-year brainwash and inciting of anger will be over and people on the left can finally calm down and many will begin to be able to see reason. All the while Impeachment will stall Biden's cabinet and as that case directly involves Voter Fraud as the inciting event for riots - that may be exposed there as well, but it's the Supreme Court case where the final say will be had (Just like Bush V Gore 2000)

Those 200K Sealed cases are leverage that keeps the game won. Q's posts about winning weren't fantasy, they won so hard they were able to put on any movie they wanted to. They chose the only movie that would wake more than just a part of the right wing from a long slumber.

With Biden as "king" + Congress in D hands = the end of ousting him + foreign powers behind him will re-create 1776!

Think about the two scenarios. Trump won outright = We are given a "win" and then many begin to lose interest as it seemed "Deep State" was never that scary - perhaps it was all a lie? No, this plan amplifies the image of tyranny so we never forget what a gift freedom is. It gives the left a chance to wake up. MSM watchers could never do that without being removed from boogey man Trump.

If Trump won we might have gotten an arbitrary DECLAS - sure it's DECLAS but there's no speaker for it. If DECLAS makes no sound, did it even happen?

But hey, we might be getting to see prison-> executions for clowns instead of flips. But this would also trigger WW3 as China/EU/etc would take the accusations (even tho provable) as acts of war. (I saw this explicitly referenced in comms) and so while fighting China and risking countless lives in battle - we'd simultaneously be fighting against the big tech's censorship. And because of how many people the left worships being caught up in it? It would then turn into a civil war as the left would readily accept it all as propaganda. So Civil + WW3? for what? papers and photos and videos saying "they did it"

The current plan fixes all of these things and then some.

Instead of WW3 we get Merkel (de-facto leader of the EU) stepping down. No hostage situations all over the world, instead a path to amplification of truth with cooperation.

Instead of Civil War we get the MSM allowing themselves to be exposed in exchange for certain guarantees.

Don't get me wrong, from what I'm seeing many will go to jail and some executed, but the ones that try for redemption will be largely salvaged. And thank god for that.

Many have been gaslit on the prevalence of the worst crimes committed, some viewed celebrities as baby eating drug addicts. That was brainwash specifically made to make us look like lunatics (what perception was easily created on the 6th again?) there was evil, lots of evil, including serial child murderers, but those were a minority and from what I've seen hey aren't getting deals. The rest of them are more complex. Many took money and were blackmailed and/or trapped in a lifestyle are held there by a fear of their kids being murdered if they turn.

And even if they were killed, even if MSM's censors were 100% gone, even if China allows all to be revealed without a fight. Even if all those things happened, it still wouldn't fix the largest problem

This plan fixes that largest problem. The problem of being "given" the win. Oh hey, we won! yippie… and what then? I'll tell you, most would just go back to their old routines which were built over decades of brainwash.

This plan forces people to open their eyes, not because of a DECLAS which says X is true, Y is false, and MSM is a criminal, but because they are given a much needed wake-up call to break free of conditioning.
    This is the posters Gab account with some more speculation there as well as his working on the encoded info.
    I was thinking this morning it’s actually good that the mainstream people (as I call them) have no scapegoat anymore to blame all their frustrations on. Biden is gonna make decisions that they don’t like. And over time it will feel like Trump wasn’t that bad after all. Better plan than scaring mainstream people with mass arrests and Trump calling for an insurrection or declaring martial law.

So the above hypothesis sounds very plausible.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #15985
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...economic-reset

(images and other stuff at link)

Generations Of Globalist Ghouls Collaborate On "Manifesto" For Post-Trump Economic "Reset"

Proponents of the QAnon "conspiracy theory," which the NYT can't seem to stop writing about, are going to love seeing this.

A memo that has reportedly been circulating among policymakers on both sides of the aisle for weeks was finally released to the press on Tuesday when Dealbook editor and CNBC "Squawk Box" host Andrew Ross Sorkin got the scoop: a memo penned by a group of senior-level bureaucrats, including - who else? - Henry Kissinger and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has provided a kind of "blueprint" for the Biden Administration to undo all of President Trump's trade-war tactics and other policies that didn't exactly help promote free trade.

As Trump recounted in his farewell video published earlier Tuesday afternoon, his administration dramatically altered the American trade landscape, pulling the US out of the TPP, renegotiating Nafta into the USMCA, and - most consequentially, at things would turn out - the trade war with China, which inspired waves of hysterical lobbying by the Chamber of Commerce and special-interest groups from Big Tech to Wal-Mart and other major retailers, and others.

So, as Biden prepares his first 100-day blitz of policy directives, many of the architects of the globalist system created by groups like the Trilateral Commission are joining with a gaggle of former cabinet-level officials (both Dems and GOP) along with the CEO of one of America's largest banks, former British Labour Party Prime Minister Tony Blair and - who else? - Henry Kissinger, have essentially penned a manifesto that is being circulated among lawmakers, along with top-level officials in the cabinet and the West Wing, to help restore the globalist system that Trump helped to disrupt.

Who better to leak the story to than Andrew Sorkin, who first brought up the existence of the memo during an interview during Tuesday morning's episode of "Squawk Box" on CNBC during a conversation with Harvard economist Austan Goolsbee.

According to Sorkin's column, "the memo comes from an under-the-radar group of global boldfaced names that act as a private advisory committee to JPMorgan Chase. They include Tony Blair, the former British prime minister; Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger, two former secretaries of state; Robert Gates, the former secretary of defense; Alex Gorsky, chief executive of Johnson & Johnson; Bernard Arnault, chairman of LVMH; and Joseph C. Tsai, executive vice chairman of Alibaba, among others."

The group, which even Sorkin concedes is exclusively staffed with members of the "globalist part of the globalist establishment that fell out of favor during the Trump years, typically meets once a year in a far-flung location with JPMorgan’s chief, Jamie Dimon."

Dimon hasn't shied away from sharing his idealistic political prescriptions for saving American capitalism from itself. Most of these screeds, published in recent annual letters to the bank's shareholders, mostly focus on the need to raise taxes on the rich and make the American education system more meritocratic, among other proposed "reforms". Though whenever a rich person says they support raising taxes on the rich, one almost can't help but feel skeptical.

These discussions are usually kept quiet, filtering out through the shadowy nexus where corporate interest meets public policy meets Capitol Hill. But "given the precarious state of the world during a pandemic and change in leadership in Washington, the group put its views on paper in hopes of persuading policymakers to address what it sees as the most pressing priorities."

Though Sorkin didn't share the memo, he described it as "a manifesto or sorts". Without explicitly saying so, it advocates for a "reset" - a return to the pre-Trump days, essentially turning back the clock to a time before Trump dumped the TPP, retooled Nafta and started the aggressive trade war/economic confrontation of China.

Why? Because, as Tony Blair explains to Sorkin at one point, "enlightened self-interest" - ie working closely with other countries to build better products and more efficient supply chains etc - actually helps lift all boats. In other words, backing down from the trade confrontation with China and other Trump policy rollbacks would actually help put "America First".

Without saying it in so many words, the group argues that engaging in policy and commerce with other countries isn’t a sign of weakness or against the interests of the country. In many ways, it is actually “America First.” “The purpose of cooperation is not to put someone else’s interest before those of your own country,” Mr. Blair told me about the discussions among the group. “Enlightened self-interest is best satisfied by people working together.” On this point, Mr. Gates, who was the secretary of defense under President George W. Bush, added that the government has failed to “bring home to the American people why international cooperation and engagement on the international front and the relationships with our allies, why that all serves Americas self-interest.”

In an example of just how out-of-touch this memo's authors apparently are, it argues that the COVID-19 outbreak is an example of the shortcomings of those who are skeptical of the globalist system.

"The near-total absence of American leadership, coupled with the nationalist approach of too many countries, have come at the expense of a strategically coherent, international response to the pandemic," the paper contends
    . Mr. Blair said that, while everyone involved in the group didn’t agree on every point in the document, it reflected the broad consensus.

Even as Mike Pompeo labels China's treatment of the Uyghers a "genocide", the paper argues for greater cooperation on everything from saving the climate to "issues of global health".

The memo calls for a return to engaging with China, especially on climate issues and global health, while acknowledging the "significant challenge" the country poses. "The best outcome for US-China relations is likely managed competition — an accommodation that avoids military conflict while allowing for limited cooperation," it reads. "It is impractical to think that supply chains and manufacturing can be moved simply, affordably or comprehensively out of China."

Sorkin acknowledges that Trump-aligned voters, as well as many on the Democratic Party's left flank, might have serious problems with the memo, given the fact that it was written by the very architects of the free-trade system that hollowed out American factories.

The document also calls for placing renewed importance on the G7 and G20. It urges the creation of “trusted supply chains" and places responsibility on the business community to engage with policymakers "from the point-of-view of the public interest, not simply narrow business interests."

Some will fairly question the group’s intentions. After all, a message being delivered by the nation’s biggest bank - and a group of chief executives and former senior policymakers - may only encourage the idea that there is a supersecret cabal of puppeteers steering policy.

The idea that the Biden administration might take this group’s advice might be considered anathema to his supporters on the far left just as much as it is to his opponents on the far right.

Tony Blair says he understands why people are skeptical, or even furious at, the globalist elite. But they're not so bad, he says. In reality, the system they're advocating is simply "common sense". Dimon says that involving the business community and other stakeholders can help undo some of the mistakes of the past.

Mr. Blair said he understood the skepticism of the motives of the global elite. “Politically this is my view: You’ve had genuine grievances, which populism has exploited, but too much of those opposed to populism have simply stood for better management of the status quo,” he said. Mr. Dimon said that one of the few ways that the status quo, and the inequality it created, can be undone is if his peers start advocating for policies that may be against their own short-term business interests.

“I’d like to criticize business for a second,” he said in an interview, describing how he had witnessed some executives lobby for their business or themselves, knowingly at the expense of society. “I’ve been to a lot of meetings with presidents and prime ministers and senators and congressmen, and the selfishness and parochialism with the business folks is just absolutely outrageous.”

“The first thing businesses should do is separate their company’s interests from what’s in the interest of the country,” he added.

As an example, he took a shot at the private equity industry, which happens to provide some his bank’s biggest clients. "I mean, we still have carried interest in this country?” he said, questioning the special, lower tax rate that private equity executives enjoy. “When you look at those things, I feel like the American public says, 'It's a swamp.' And they’re saying 'I'm not getting my piece of it,' you know?"

Mr. Dimon said that, ultimately, many of the big challenges the country faces during and after the pandemic will require private-sector investment from around the world, and gaining the trust of the public is crucial.

"It’s unlikely to be fixed without business, particularly when you get around to things like work skills, property and building infrastructure," he said.

Sorkin's column ends with an analogy, reportedly sourced to Dimon, about FDR overcoming his hostilities with big business to build the War Production Board and staff it with captains of industry like Walter Chrysler.

If nothing else, the memo and the slick way it was leaked to the press after making the rounds in Washington, is a harbinger of how business will be done in the Biden area, as the same old foreign policy and economy wonks from the Clinton, Bush and Obama years reemerge like the living dead.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (21st January 2021), Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #15986
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am not getting to the Gab account you linked to as source now, but it appears Gab is having bigger problems at moment.

https://gab.com/Symbols
    I thought I may have made a mistake with the link but it looks a more general Gab problem. To be fair to them, they've experienced massive viral growth and they've not been able to take the usual commercial route of asking Amazon or similar to give them surge capacity. Instead they're doing it in house, which must be a tremendously challenging task.

If you give it time it may eventually load, but there's not a great deal more there at present that I already posted. The poor chap had the majority of his content on Twitter and they abruptly pulled the plug on him so he's starting from scratch pretty much.

Seems like a clever guy however and his underlying thesis is I think a realistic one. Certainly I would expect more palatable to those in power to have Biden's hands on the tiller as things are revealed rather than the divisive and polarising figure of Trump. Also this approach doesn't involve gutting the US's overseas relationships, mass psychological damage or war - although I sometimes wonder how lonely things could get for post Brexit Britain if the US population decide that the cabal's grip was enabled by the financiers of the City of London!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021)

13. Link to Post #15987
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

From KiwiElf:
    11.3 was triggered today when Biden was sworn in.
    11.4 comes next.

“By the Book”
    DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf
    The US is now under Military Control. It had to be done this way to avoid becoming a Military Coup.
    THE BEST IS YET TO COME
    Department of Defense Law of War Manual
    Pages 769 - 773

11.3 END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GC OBLIGATIONS
    The status of belligerent occupation ends when the conditions for its application are no longer met. Certain GC obligations with respect to occupied territory continue for the duration of the occupation after the general close of military operations.

11.3.1 End of Occupation. Belligerent occupation ceases when the conditions for its application are no longer met.81 In particular, as discussed below, the status of belligerent occupation ceases when the invader no longer factually governs the occupied territory or when a hostile relationship no longer exists between the State of the occupied territory and the Occupying Power.82

Belligerent occupation ends when the Occupying Power no longer has effectively placed the occupied territory under its control.83 For example, an uprising by the local population may prevent the Occupying Power from actually enforcing its authority over occupied territory. Similarly, the Occupying Power’s expulsion or complete withdrawal from the territory would also suffice because the former Occupying Power generally would not be able to control sufficiently the occupied territory.

Belligerent occupation also may end when a hostile relationship no longer exists between the Occupying Power and the State of the occupied territory (although, as discussed in the following subsection, certain GC obligations may continue to apply).84 For example, if a new, independent government of the previously occupied territory assumes control of the territory and consents to the presence of the previously occupying forces, then such a situation would no longer be considered a belligerent occupation. Similarly, if a peace treaty legitimately transfers the territory to the sovereignty of the Occupying Power, then the Occupying Power would no longer be characterized as such. However, an Occupying Power is not permitted, under the law of belligerent occupation, to annex occupied territory.85

11.3.2 Duration of GC Obligations in the Case of Occupied Territory. In the home territory of parties to the conflict, the application of the GC shall cease on the general close of military operations.86

In the case of occupied territory, the application of the GC shall cease one year after the general close of military operations; however, the Occupying Power shall be bound, for the duration of the occupation, to the extent that such State exercises the functions of government in such territory, by the provisions of the following Articles of the GC:
    • 1 through 12 (general provisions and common articles, e.g., the Protecting Power continues to function, and the derogation for security reasons continues to apply);
    • 27, 29 through 34 (humane treatment);
    • 47 (preserves rights as against change by annexation or arrangement with the local authorities so long as occupation lasts);
    • 49 (transfers, evacuation, and deportation);
    • 51, 52 (prohibitions against certain compulsory service and protection of workers);
    • 53 (respect for property);
    • 59, 61 through 63 (facilitating relief programs);
    • 64 through 77 (criminal proceedings); and
    • 143 (access by Protecting Powers and the ICRC).87 

The one-year time limit for the cessation of the application of the GC (apart from the provisions that continue to apply to the extent that the Occupying Power exercises the functions of government in occupied territory) was proposed to account for situations like those of 
Germany and Japan after World War II.88 AP I provides that the 1949 Geneva Conventions and AP I shall cease to apply, in the case of occupied territories, on the termination of the occupation;89 coalition partners that are Occupying Powers and Parties to AP I would be bound by this rule.

In any case, individuals entitled to GC protection who remain in the custody of the Occupying Power following the end of occupation retain that protection until their release, repatriation, or re-establishment.90 In addition, it may be appropriate following the end of occupation to continue to apply by analogy certain rules from the law of belligerent occupation, even if such rules do not apply as a matter of law.91
    11.4 LEGAL POSITION OF THE OCCUPYING POWER
    Military occupation of enemy territory involves a complicated, trilateral set of legal relations between the Occupying Power, the temporarily ousted sovereign authority, and the inhabitants of occupied territory.92 The fact of occupation gives the Occupying Power the right to govern enemy territory temporarily, but does not transfer sovereignty over occupied territory to the Occupying Power.

11.4.1 Right of the Occupying Power to Govern the Enemy Territory Temporarily. The right to govern the territory of the enemy during its military occupation is one of the incidents of war.93 By the fact of occupation (i.e., the Occupying Power’s established power over occupied territory), the Occupying Power is conferred the authority to exercise some of the rights of sovereignty.94 The exercise of these sovereign rights also results from the necessity of maintaining law and order, indispensable both to the inhabitants and to the occupying force, and the failure or inability of the legitimate government to exercise its functions, or the undesirability of allowing it to do so.95

11.4.2 Limitations on the Power of the Occupying Power Stemming From Its Lack of Sovereignty Over Occupied Territory. Belligerent occupation in a foreign war, being based upon the possession of enemy territory, necessarily implies that the sovereignty of the occupied territory is not vested in the Occupying Power.96 Occupation is essentially provisional.97

Because sovereignty is not vested in the Occupying Power, the fact of military occupation does not authorize the Occupying Power to take certain actions. For example, the Occupying Power is not authorized by the fact of belligerent occupation to annex occupied territory or to create a new State.98 In addition, the Occupying Power may not compel the inhabitants of occupied territory to become its nationals or otherwise to swear allegiance to it.99 Similarly, in view of the provisional nature of belligerent occupation, the authority of the Occupying Power under occupation law has been interpreted as being subject to limitations on the ability of the Occupying Power to alter institutions of government permanently or change the constitution of a country.100
    (footnotes)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st January 2021 at 17:37.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), Anchor (22nd January 2021), Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), BoR (21st January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), BushPilot (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), lisalu (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), samildamach (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021), Snoweagle (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #15988
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,173 times in 1,357 posts

Also this approach doesn't involve gutting the US's overseas relationships, mass psychological damage or war - although I sometimes wonder how lonely things could get for post Brexit Britain if the US population decide that the cabal's grip was enabled by the financiers of the City of London!
    On that point about the City of London, I'd like to mention the excellent documentary in Avalon's library, The Spider's Web; Britain's Second Empire (about 1hr 15mins). It chronicles how the City created tax havens for the benefit of the rich and criminals to launder and hide their money post-war in British Overseas Territories. It also details how the flight of capital belonging to the rich elites in developing nations drew their countries' populations into dire poverty.

The City of London is essentially an independent state within Britain's borders and has no accountability to the people.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (21st January 2021), Ben (23rd January 2021), BushPilot (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), gord (22nd January 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), samildamach (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), Snoweagle (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #15989
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The link was here

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/303320616/
    Sounds like a real military insider there. But they've got to solve the military drug use problem, don't you think?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2021), ramus (21st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #15990
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Read this contribution from a friend! Worth your time, and a unique viewpoint.
    Interesting and well worth sharing.

That emotional response yesterday saw someone on 8Kun delete the entire front facing part of the site. It's been restored, at least partially, from a back-up, but for awhile all that research had gone in a fit of pique from one, rather self absorbed individual.

If I could say anything to anyone here who was feeling very down yesterday, it would be that even if there's a subsequent triumphant return by Trump or JFK JR in a Galactic Federation starship on the front lawn of the White House, just remember how you feel now and perhaps resolve not to put too much trust in any one human or group thereof.

My view of Trump, Biden, Gates, Musk, Putin, Xi, Johnson et al, these are ultimately actors playing roles. That may or may not be true, but it's a perversely comforting position to hold because it allows a level of distance from the immediate 'happenings' and stops me getting too up or down based on whatever the latest news may be.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone in one of these post brought up TRUST in the Bible and what it says :

Scripture is clear when it says trust God with all your heart. When you start trusting man that leads to danger because man can’t save you

Psalm 146:3 Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #15991
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Read this contribution from a friend! Worth your time, and a unique viewpoint.
    Interesting and well worth sharing.

That emotional response yesterday saw someone on 8Kun delete the entire front facing part of the site. It's been restored, at least partially, from a back-up, but for awhile all that research had gone in a fit of pique from one, rather self absorbed individual.

If I could say anything to anyone here who was feeling very down yesterday, it would be that even if there's a subsequent triumphant return by Trump or JFK JR in a Galactic Federation starship on the front lawn of the White House, just remember how you feel now and perhaps resolve not to put too much trust in any one human or group thereof.

My view of Trump, Biden, Gates, Musk, Putin, Xi, Johnson et al, these are ultimately actors playing roles. That may or may not be true, but it's a perversely comforting position to hold because it allows a level of distance from the immediate 'happenings' and stops me getting too up or down based on whatever the latest news may be.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone in one of these post brought up TRUST in the Bible and what it says :

Scripture is clear when it says trust God with all your heart. When you start trusting man that leads to danger because man can’t save you

Psalm 146:3 Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath.

I think that may have been me. I've been reading the Bible more in the past few months than I probably ever have, although I've been reading other texts as well including the apocrypha. There's a quote from Jesus I think which says quite a similar thing, but I don't see it here: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...-Trust-No-Man/

I'm in an odd position at the moment as that if I'm reading it correctly Trump will come back in triumph and will achieve a great victory and vindication, but I don't trust him and worry that those that do and will tenfold when this comes to pass are being deceived. I don't have proof for that, just suspicions!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

23. Link to Post #15992
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Also this approach doesn't involve gutting the US's overseas relationships, mass psychological damage or war - although I sometimes wonder how lonely things could get for post Brexit Britain if the US population decide that the cabal's grip was enabled by the financiers of the City of London!
    On that point about the City of London, I'd like to mention the excellent documentary in Avalon's library, The Spider's Web; Britain's Second Empire (about 1hr 15mins). It chronicles how the City created tax havens for the benefit of the rich and criminals to launder and hide their money post-war in British Overseas Territories. It also details how the flight of capital belonging to the rich elites in developing nations drew their countries' populations into dire poverty.

The City of London is essentially an independent state within Britain's borders and has no accountability to the people.
    I will check that out.

On the relationship between the US and the Empire of the Three Cities I think this guy does a tremendous job of outlining a complicated system of control:

It's a long watch and maybe gets a little flaky for me around the Russel Gould Quantum grammar aspects near the end, I'm not as convinced by that as I was by the history lesson aspect.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st January 2021), Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), silverfish (22nd January 2021)

25. Link to Post #15993
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’ve always found Trump to be savvier than O’Connell gives him credit for though. David Whitehead is convinced there’s more going on behind the scenes than anyone is aware of. Putting it all together it makes me think getting back into the White House wasn’t the prize for Trump. What if that was just part of a perceptual destabilisation psy-op run against the pilgrims society and senior executive service to keep them spinning in circles, just as we’ve been spinning in circles trying to figure out what’s going on.

What if Trump was playing for higher stakes? like usurping the Queen from the privy council or Pope from the levers of power, to become the new ruler of the secret global government? It wouldn’t matter who is in the White House if you’re still giving orders for the puppet-in-chief to follow from above. Pretty wild speculation but fits with all the high strangeness and incomprehensible data points we’ve witnessed this past year.
    Thanks, Jayke.
    Here’s the video that David Whitehead referenced @ 22:00. (still listening)

BardsFM, By and For the People - 20210119

Good place to add BushPilot’s vid from BardsFM:

Reclaiming of our country.
    "What we have just witnessed with the containment area is that our military have seized control of a “foreign country, foreign soil”. Washington DC was a foreign entity on our sovereign soil. They have just seized that by containing it with a fence. And the reason why our President is moving is because he can’t rule a sovereign nation from a foreign land which is where the White House is. "

"We read on “Q” the term castle lock. And this is my theory, once President Trump exits the White House, the castle will be locked because it would not be possible for a foreign ruler to rule over our sovereign country. And so therefore must be locked out."
    Political Theology
    The podcast episodes are presented by Scott Kesterson, a U.S. based documentary filmmaker, audio engineer, backpack journalist, researcher and writer.

BardsFM YouTube
    bardsofwarfilm.com
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st January 2021 at 16:31.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (21st January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (21st January 2021), Ben (21st January 2021), BushPilot (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), meat suit (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #15994
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

hi RunningDeer,
    First personally wish to say your a great Patriot and friend of all Avalon members and thank you so much for all you do for us. I followed up on your above post and found BardsFM channel to be very helpful. This is the newest one:

such great insight with Dinesh...
    Last edited by mojo; 21st January 2021 at 19:20.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), Ben (21st January 2021), Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), Kindred (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), pyrangello (22nd January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15995
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    hi RunningDeer,
    First personally wish to say your a great Patriot and friend of all Avalon members and thank you so much for all you do for us. I followed up on your above post and found BardsFM channel to be very helpful.
    And a special shout out to BushPilot for introducing us to the channel.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st January 2021), Ben (21st January 2021), Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Eva2 (21st January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mgray (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), pyrangello (22nd January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

31. Link to Post #15996
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• The dispute over the election still continues.
    • Outline what the major changes will be.
    • Biden’s America will be very different from Trump’s America.
    • Trump is what’s best for America? America is first.
    • Biden has actually said that he’s going to replace America first. The question is if America isn’t first, is it 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th? We didn’t even get a number.
    America UNDER JOE BIDEN (32 min)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st January 2021 at 22:43.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Eva2 (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

33. Link to Post #15997
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Monkey’s back.

• About 300 military aircraft up as of this posting.
    • Monkey’s keeping watch over how many exit DC. None so far. Some are headed into the general area.
    • We are not liking seeing anyone going to jail in Guantanamo Bay. The FBI, DOJ, CIA, DHS will continue on and cover their tracks and basically put the head right back on the snake.
    • One good thing that came out of all this is we’ve identified all the base operations off shore. We’ll continue to watch the activity. If there’s an uptick that’s suspect.
    • A couple of flights rolled in on Tuesday to Guantanamo Bay. It looks like normal base operations. With the current administration Monkey doesn’t want to see any out of tempo stuff.
    • and more
    Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 1 21 21 (9 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd January 2021 at 00:24.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), mgray (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

35. Link to Post #15998
    Language
    English
    Thanks

norman, I think of you every time I listen to Steven Bannon's War Room. Hi-Ho to you.
    Let Trump Present Receipts (w/ Jack Posobiec, Dr. Peter Navarro) (46 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vahbhr
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st January 2021 at 22:42.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), mgray (21st January 2021), mojo (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), pyrangello (22nd January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

37. Link to Post #15999
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to impeach Biden but more important she is willing to take it into a PUBLIC TRIAL arena...Wow....

another great analysis by Dinesh

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st January 2021), BushPilot (22nd January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), fifi (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), RunningDeer (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021), sunflower (21st January 2021)

39. Link to Post #16000
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

This is the first time I don't totally agree with all he is saying about Trump. Prather is very good, but he never followed Q. Although he outer Ezra. Q was psychological operation so Trump understood his friends and foes. I think he understood his enemy as the Deep State and who they really are around the world.
    Last edited by Savannah; 21st January 2021 at 23:36.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), edina (22nd January 2021), Jayke (21st January 2021), mojo (22nd January 2021), One (21st January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), RunningDeer (22nd January 2021), Sadieblue (22nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 800 of 946 FirstFirst 1 300 700 750 790 800 810 850 900 946 LastLast