1. Link to Post #18361
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,662 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote OutlawJW
    @OutlawJW

16h
    ·
    Nothing to see here. Nope. Just (yet) another delta nailed.

What are the odds?

--

Nice nod from Dan Scavino with a flag post on TRUTH Social on the 2-year delta of the flag post on the boards in addition to the post re: new social networking platform!

~Lisa Mei Crowley (Telegram)

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (30th March 2022), Ben (31st March 2022), bluestflame (29th March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (29th March 2022), edina (30th March 2022), Ivanhoe (31st March 2022), lisalu (30th March 2022), mojo (29th March 2022), RunningDeer (29th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (30th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #18362
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,426 times in 5,645 posts

Been wondering about Biden being removed by the 25 Amendment vs. Biden being removed by evidence of voter fraud. If he is removed by voter fraud will that mean the nominated judge Ketanji Jackson also be removed? Also there is a concern that if Joe is removed by the 25th Amendment Kamala can still advance to POTUS. Like most I believe devolution is happening but at the same time the cabal including the MSM is obviously trying to remove Biden & keep Kamala or maybe Hillary in office so it may make devolution start sooner in the publics eyes before Pelosi can have the 25th enacted. Also Putin is taking heat from the West which also adds to the possibility of seeing stuff happen sooner. IMO devolution needs to happen before the the 25th Amendment.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th March 2022), Blacklight43 (31st March 2022), bluestflame (30th March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), modini (1st April 2022), mountain_jim (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

5. Link to Post #18363
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Regarding Harris as president if and when Biden is removed.

I believe it was Glenn Greenwald(?) who wrote about it. Said best way to get them both out would be the Agnew/Nixon template. Get rid of VP first, then the president and put in Speaker of the House. (Gerald Ford back then). In this case Nancy/pants Pelosi.

Greenwald didn't see any possibility of getting rid of Harris. Other than she slept her way to the top back in Calif., not much on her. I suppose it could be an auto accident. But . . . . just this week Frontline on PBS did a 1-1/2 show on Pelosi's Power (https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/pelosis-power/ ) I've noted that Frontline seems to always be promoting where the DS wants the sheeple to go. So I watched it, to see how they were programming them. Began w/Trump bashing, of course, then went on to show how great NP was at getting things done, she was the power behind Obama, she was able to push things thru that he couldn't etc.

So, I could see they were programming the public that she would be a perfect leader. I'm guessing if they can't get rid of Harris, they'll put in Nancy who will run the show as VP. Of course, that's if Devolution doesn't happen and our hopes that Mr. T will get back in there don't come to fruition.

I personally envision the best, but stay prepared for the worse.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 30th March 2022 at 19:37.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Blacklight43 (31st March 2022), bluestflame (30th March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (30th March 2022), Reinhard (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

7. Link to Post #18364
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

I believe it was Glenn Greenwald(?) who wrote about it. Said best way to get them both out would be the Agnew/Nixon template. Get rid of VP first, then the president and put in Speaker of the House. (Gerald Ford back then). In this case Nancy/pants Pelosi.

Greenwald didn't see any possibility of getting rid of Harris. Other than she slept her way to the top back in Calif., not much on her. I suppose it could be an auto accident. But . . . . just this week Frontline on PBS did a 1-1/2 show on Pelosi's Power (https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/pelosis-power/ ) I've noted that Frontline seems to always be promoting where the DS wants the sheeple to go. So I watched it, to see how they were programming them. Began w/Trump bashing, of course, then went on to show how great NP was at getting things done, she was the power behind Obama, she was able to push things thru that he couldn't etc.

So, I could see they were programming the public that she would be a perfect leader. I'm guessing if they can't get rid of Harris, they'll put in Nancy who will run the show as VP. Of course, that's if Devolution doesn't happen and our hopes that Mr. T will get back in there don't come to fruition.

Hillary was just fined by the election commission for lyiing about the funding she used to 'Buy' the fake Russian collusion dossier https://populistpress.com/breaking-h...-massive-scam/ I think they purposely chose Harris because they knew Biden's condition and that they also know no one wants Harris so they had a security blanket of sorts to keep Biden in office just to keep her out and if she is disqualified it's even worse with Pelosi!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (30th March 2022), Reinhard (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), TargeT (30th March 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

9. Link to Post #18365
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

Hillary was just fined by the election commission for lyiing about the funding she used to 'Buy' the fake Russian collusion dossier https://populistpress.com/breaking-h...-massive-scam/ I think they purposely chose Harris because they knew Biden's condition and that they also know no one wants Harris so they had a security blanket of sorts to keep Biden in office just to keep her out and if she is disqualified it's even worse with Pelosi!!
    Pardon my pun, but, I see the "Trump card" as going the full flip over to a Republic of the United States of America that bypasses the whole DC lot of them.

I have a question that someone on a pay grade way above mine might be able to provide a useful answer to, Does the high price of gas have any real ( and beneficial ) influence on the negotiable exchange rate between US Corp' petrodollars and "Greenback" kinda dollars of a reverted Republic extracted from the European banker lending deals that stole it all away from the people a very long time ago ?

I have absolutely no foundation of knowledge behind this notion but it's stuck there in my head as big as a migraine ( a nice one ).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

11. Link to Post #18366
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Does the high price of gas have any real ( and beneficial ) influence on the negotiable exchange rate between US Corp' petrodollars and "Greenback" kinda dollars of a reverted Republic extracted from the European banker lending deals that stole it all away from
    the way you phrased it, no... in reality yes...

all of lending deals have been rolled forward into new deals so the "wealth transfer" is still there, just under different financial vehicles.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (31st March 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), norman (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

13. Link to Post #18367
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Does the high price of gas have any real ( and beneficial ) influence on the negotiable exchange rate between US Corp' petrodollars and "Greenback" kinda dollars of a reverted Republic extracted from the European banker lending deals that stole it all away from

all of lending deals have been rolled forward into new deals so the "wealth transfer" is still there, just under different financial vehicles.
    But if you stop using any of their money, and if they go down flat extinct as banks and corporations, how can that wealth robbery still be ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022), TargeT (30th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #18368
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

But if you stop using any of their money, and if they go down flat extinct as banks and corporations, how can that wealth robbery still be ?
    It is the “ifs” you pose that answers your question.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), norman (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022), TargeT (30th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #18369
    Thanks

So if the Queen is being played... we are on the cusp of...

Quote The [DS] is now in panic mode. The fake news was forced to broadcast the [HB] laptop story because they were tipped off that indictments are on their way. They are trying to spin it as best they can. Soon as more info continually drips out and then turns into a flood they will need to shut it all down. Trump sent a clue, and let us all know the direction of the plan. @Q sent a message, and displayed the Queen card, the Queen protect the King, when do you remove the queen mid to end.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vwhfz1

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (31st March 2022)

19. Link to Post #18370
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

"The Clinton campaign and the DNC will be forced to pay $8,000 and $105,000 respectively for mislabeling payments that ultimately went to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the dossier, according to FEC documents viewed by the Post."

Clinton campaign, DNC fined by FEC for lying about Steele dossier payments
    By Ben Kesslen
    March 30, 2022

The commission ruled it had found probable cause that both the Clinton
    campaign and the DNC had violated election law. AP
    The Federal Election Commission has fined both Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee for lying about how they spent money used to fund the now-debunked Steele dossier on former President Donald Trump.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC will be forced to pay $8,000 and $105,000 respectively for mislabeling payments that ultimately went to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the dossier, according to FEC documents viewed by the Post.

The fines stem from a complaint originally filed in 2018 by the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, which was informed of the outcome on Tuesday.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid more than $1 million combined to powerful Democratic law firm Perkins Coie, which engaged Fusion GPS to dig for dirt on Trump. Fusion GPS, in turn, hired former British spy Christopher Steele — whose namesake dossier included allegations that Russian security services possessed a tape of Trump in a Moscow hotel room with prostitutes who were supposedly urinating on a bed where the Obamas had previously stayed.

The FEC said Clinton and the DNC claimed the money given to Perkins Coie to hire Fusion GPS was reported on disclosure forms as having gone toward “legal advice and services” rather than opposition research.

Christopher Steele is a former UK intelligence officer.Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images
    The commission ruled it had found probable cause that both the Clinton campaign and the DNC had violated election law by not being “sufficiently specific” about the purpose of the payments and not including detailed information about Fusion GPS in the disclosure forms.

Both the Clinton campaign and the DNC did not admit the FEC’s finding, but said they “will not further contest the commission’s finding of probable cause,” according to documents reviewed by the Post.

Lawyers for both Democratic entities maintained the payments were reported “in accordance with the law and Commission guidelines,” claiming Fusion GPS’ work would assist Perkins Coie in providing legal advice. They also argued that Fusion GPS’s work was protected under attorney-client privilege.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid more than $1 million in total to Perkins Coie law firm.Chad Rachman/New York Post Despite its murky sourcing, the dossier was used by the feds between October 2016 and September 2017 to successfully apply for surveillance warrants targeting former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

In November, Igor Danchenko, described as a key source for information in the dossier, was arrested and charged with lying to the FBI about the sources he tapped for his dubious intelligence.

Danchenko was nabbed as part of special counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the FBI’s Russia probe, which Trump has long insisted was a witch hunt.

Former President Donald Trump said the ruling confirmed his belief that the 2016 Democratic candidate perpetrated a major hoax against his campaign.

“Wow! Just out that the 2016 Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid the FEC today for violating the law by failing to disclose that their payments for ‘legal advice and services’ to law firm Perkins Coie was, in fact, a guise to hire numerous companies, all of whom are now named Defendants in my lawsuit, to try and take down and illegally destroy your favorite President, me,” he said in a statement.

“This was done to create, as I have stated many times, and is now confirmed, a Hoax funded by the DNC and the Clinton Campaign. This corruption is only beginning to be revealed, is un-American, and must never be allowed to happen again. Where do I go to get my reputation back?”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2022 at 11:09.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Blacklight43 (31st March 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), ClearWater (31st March 2022), gini (31st March 2022), modini (1st April 2022), mojo (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

21. Link to Post #18371
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CNN's New Streaming Service Already Headed For Layoffs Amid Dismal Sales
    by Tyler Durden
    ZeroHedge
    Wednesday, Mar 30, 2022

CNN's ill-fated attempt to launch its own 'Fox Nation'-style streaming service (which it christened - rather unoriginally - CNN+) is already hitting the skids.

According to a Fox Business report, the streaming service, which recently hired former Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace to host his own show, and only just launched on Tuesday, is already bracing for layoffs as soon as May due to "lackluster" sales projections.

https://twitter.com/CGasparino/statu...17698491904006

Investors Have Given Up on a V-Shaped Recovery, BNY's Young Cautions

The streaming service was supposed to be the flailing cable news channel's answer to declining ratings. And according to the Washington Post, it represented the largest investment in new programming since Ted Turner launched CNN in 1980.

The network has been working on the launch since the summer of 2021 and has invested nearly $100 million in the venture. CNN owner WarnerMedia is asking viewers to fork over $5.99 a month for the service.

In addition to Wallace, who will host an interview show entitled "Who's Talking To Chris Wallace?" four days a week, the network also poached several other big names, including Kasie Hunt from MSNBC, author and chef Alison Roman, and actress Eva Longoria, who will host a travel show dedicated to Mexican cuisine. Former "All Things Considered" co-host Audie Cornish, a veteran of NPR, will also host a weekly interview show.

As WaPo explained, the streaming platform was intended to compensate for the fact that most cable-news superfans are in their 60s, which isn't a particularly attractive age bracket or advertisers (who typically prefer to market to younger consumers who can build product loyalties that can persist over a lifetime). As of May 2021, the median age of a CNN viewer was 64 (which is still lower than the average age for Fox, at 68).

CNN's ratings have continued their dramatic descent recently, prompting upheaval in the channel's upper ranks, most notably the firing of former network President Jeff Zucker, who conceived of the network.

With CNN is also about to change owners, and Fox Business reports that its new owner, Discovery, might opt to "consolidate" its streaming services, essentially folding CNN+ into its own streaming service.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), mojo (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022)

23. Link to Post #18372
    Language
    English
    Thanks

34 seconds

https://twitter.com/silverguru22/sta...71831348989957

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st March 2022), Blacklight43 (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (31st March 2022), ClearWater (31st March 2022), gini (31st March 2022), Ivanhoe (31st March 2022), Journeyman (31st March 2022), mojo (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (31st March 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022), wondering (31st March 2022)

25. Link to Post #18373
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Matt Gaetz Enters Hunter Biden’s Laptop into the Congressional Record, FBI Squirms (6 min)
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    source
    March 29, 2022
    On October 19, 2020, fifty-one former intelligence officials signed a letter entitled “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails,” which claimed Hunter Biden’s emails were part of a “Russian disinformation operation.” Following 17 months of censorship by Big Tech and the dinosaur legacy media, The New York Times confirmed the legitimacy of the emails on March 17, 2022.

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz is seen here grilling the FBI’s Assistant Director of Cyber Security Bryan Vorndran about Hunter Biden’s laptop during a hearing on oversight of the FBI’s Cyber Division on Tuesday.

Vordran testified that he didn’t “have any information about the Hunter Biden laptop,” which the FBI seized from a Delaware repair shop in December 2019.

After Vordran’s repeated squirming and denials, Gaetz asked him, “Will you commit to give us a briefing as the Assistant Director of FBI Cyber as to where the laptop is, whether or not it’s a point of vulnerability, whether or not the American people should wonder whether or not the first family is compromised?” Vorndran replied, “Sir, I’d be happy to take your requests back to our office.”

In response, Arizona Congressman Andy Biggs tweeted: “FBI Director Christopher Wray wouldn’t show up to an FBI Cyber Security hearing today. Director Wray has not answered any of the 3 letters we’ve sent his way in the past 3 weeks. Director Wray’s replacement could not provide me with any answers.”

All of this was a perfect set-up for Gaetz to introduce the ‘Spook Who Cried Wolf Resolution’ to indefinitely bar the security clearances of 51 intelligence officials who publicly signed a letter decrying the contents of Hunter Biden’s computer as “Russian disinformation”. The Resolution is co-sponsored by Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Dan Bishop (R-NC), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), and Thomas Massie (R-KY).

The infamous Laptop from Hell, a copy of which Gaetz had in his possession on a small external hard drive is now an official matter of record, entered into the congressional record, despite initial attempts to block the request by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY).

Gaetz celebrated by tweeting this video clip of the exchange, where he wrote, “SUBPOENA HUNTER BIDEN!”

oe Kent, who is campaigning to represent Washington State in Congress, touted the Resolution, saying, “This is an essential 1st step to stop intelligence officers from using their access to classified information to interfere in our political process. We must hold those who abused their power accountable to restore the American Peoples’ faith in our intel community.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2022 at 22:00.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), avid (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (1st April 2022), mojo (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (1st April 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022), Spiral (3rd April 2022)

27. Link to Post #18374
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TRUMP’S DOD INSIDER & JUSTICE WARRIOR KASH PATEL & MEL K ON CURRENT EVENTS (36 min)
    March 31, 2022

Today Mel welcomes an amazing patriot and freedom fighter, Kash Patel for a chat on the state of things. Kash is a career intelligence professional among many other achievements including founding a trust that helps those who have experienced defamation and silencing from the media and big tech. He is most known for his tenure as the Chief of Staff to the Department of Defense (DOD) under the Trump Administration, Thank you Kash for your bravery and for standing for we the people.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (1st April 2022), Blacklight43 (1st April 2022), bluestflame (31st March 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (1st April 2022), mojo (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), Sadieblue (1st April 2022)

29. Link to Post #18375
    Thanks

The Biden admin is supposedly looking to take away Trumps NSPM 13 that I believe allowed our military to catch the election theft.

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3201

Mainstream Media ☝️ any Questions?

https://t.me/SpyGateDown/5549

Jim Jordan on the breaking news that the FEC is fining the DNC & the Clinton campaign:

“Finally there’s a little bit of accountability here, at least they’re getting fined. We’ll see what the Durham report brings forward, what his conclusion is… the positive here is a little bit of accountability finally for the DNC, the Clinton campaign, which we knew made this whole thing up.”

Good start. A fine may not seem like a big deal, but a government agency holding [them] accountable is a big deal. Just the start.

https://t.me/Royboy17th/5163

Fox News

Jesse Watters goes in on what he describes as the 'biggest containment operations' in U.S. history on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Donald Trump Jr

https://t.me/praying_medic/8949

Catherine Herridge

The Hunter Biden investigation began as a tax inquiry years ago + expanded into a federal probe. Source familiar with the investigation now tells
    @cbsnews I-unit two men who worked w/Hunter Biden when his father VP were called to the grand jury last fall.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/sta...07177744146434

4.8 MILLION ballots trafficked in the 2020 Election

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3193

Nobody elected [ fill in the blank ]

https://t.me/BLUEPRINT_Q/1272

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Ben (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (1st April 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (1st April 2022), mojo (1st April 2022), mountain_jim (1st April 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022)

31. Link to Post #18376
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

GLOBAL DEVOLUTION

I'll be bold by saying FM Sergey Lavrov has been Qed.

This is a official Russian government twit, and this one statement by Sergey Lavrov tells you everything about President Putin and russia's political mindset.

At this moment in time specifically about Russia's thoughts on Ukraine.

I had posted this elsewhere but thought it was important to repost here.

The fact that it posted on April fools day isn't lost on me, in this case the April fool is the Nazi World Order.

" A new reality is taking shape: the unipolar world is irretrievably receding into the past and a multipolar world is being born.

This is an objective process that cannot be stopped.

There won't be one single ruler in this new reality....

Nobody on Earth will be considered a second-rate player.

All nations are equal and sovereign. "

Last edited by BMJ; 2nd April 2022 at 12:17.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Ben (2nd April 2022), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (1st April 2022), BushPilot (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), gini (1st April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (1st April 2022), meat suit (1st April 2022), mojo (1st April 2022), mountain_jim (1st April 2022), norman (1st April 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022), Snoweagle (1st April 2022), Spiral (3rd April 2022)

33. Link to Post #18377
    Thanks

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Blacklight43 (1st April 2022), bluestflame (2nd April 2022), BMJ (1st April 2022), BushPilot (1st April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (1st April 2022), mojo (1st April 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022), Spiral (3rd April 2022), Vangelo (2nd April 2022)

35. Link to Post #18378
    Thanks

Remember the Q post about, "Obama takes orders from Soros & Soros takes orders from [P] there was some question about whom [P] might be? I don't recall post 997, but here we are a 3 year Delta on April 2. My opinion has always been that P was the current Pope.

Quote Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 No.884799 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:45:50 (EST)
    Anonymous ID: dd4e73 No.884748 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:43:05 (EST)
    >>884736
    P = pope?
    >>884748
    [Pope] will be having a terrible May.
    Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
    Dark to LIGHT.
    TRUTH.
    Q

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (2nd April 2022), BMJ (2nd April 2022), BushPilot (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (3rd April 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), mountain_jim (2nd April 2022), norman (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (2nd April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022)

37. Link to Post #18379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Remember the Q post about, "Obama takes orders from Soros & Soros takes orders from [P] there was some question about whom [P] might be? I don't recall post 997, but here we are a 3 year Delta on April 2. My opinion has always been that P was the current Pope.

Quote Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 No.884799 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:45:50 (EST)
    Anonymous ID: dd4e73 No.884748 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:43:05 (EST)
    >>884736
    P = pope?
    >>884748
    [Pope] will be having a terrible May.
    Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
    Dark to LIGHT.
    TRUTH.
    Q

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (2nd April 2022), BMJ (2nd April 2022), BushPilot (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (3rd April 2022), mojo (2nd April 2022), mountain_jim (2nd April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022)

39. Link to Post #18380
    Thanks

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/35954

Quote Brian Cates - Political Columnist ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    None of this is supposed to be happening.

They weren't supposed to lift the lockdowns and mask and vaccine mandates. Omicron made them do that.

Putin wasn't supposed to invade Ukraine and expose the literal Nazis and biolabs there to the world.

Durham isn't supposed to be coming and zeroing right in on Hillary Clinton and her team at her campaign HQ, at Perkins Coie or Fusion GPS.

They're not supposed to be having to suddenly reverse themselves on the Biden Crime Family investigation, frantically trying to get their captive audience up to speed before what's coming arrives.

There wasn't supposed to be a Great Awakening.

What they had planned on was The Great Reset.

But The Great Reset is dead.

And they can't stop The Great Awakening.

The boundaries are shifting.

The lines are being redrawn.

Nations are realigning.

It's too late to stop it.

And thank God for it.

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2022), Ben (2nd April 2022), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2022), BMJ (7th April 2022), BushPilot (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (3rd April 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd April 2022), lisalu (2nd April 2022), meat suit (2nd April 2022), mojo (2nd April 2022), norman (2nd April 2022), Olam (4th April 2022), RunningDeer (2nd April 2022), Sadieblue (2nd April 2022), Snoweagle (3rd April 2022), Spiral (3rd April 2022), ulli (2nd April 2022), Vangelo (2nd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 946 FirstFirst 1 419 819 869 909 919 929 946 LastLast