English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

[QUOTE=Satori;1398635]
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)

1/6/2021 is when the real fireworks will likely start in Congress. Assuming Pence stands by his word that only lawful votes will be counted and unlawful votes will be thrown out. That process will be accomplished by Pence rejecting the certified electoral votes from the swing or battleground states if those electoral votes are for Biden.
    The fabled plan sounds like a recipe for civil war. Yes there are many who are convinced the election has been subject to corruption, but there are also plenty of folk who are reading and watching MSM and social media who see the election results as simply vindicating the polling they'd read for months, or the stories of GOP supporters angered by Coronavirus response etc etc.

Getting tens of thousands of supporters to attend on the 6th Jan looks like a perfect opportunity to stage a false flag. Or the sort of backdrop that could persuade many decent people on the D side that a coup is being carried out and the Republic is in deadly peril. Elements of the military could feel the same way? Sounds like a very risky approach.

What are the blockages now to having this matter dealt with by the DOJ and Courts? Is Pence refusing to recognise votes really the best route that Trump's team can pursue?
    A “civil war” was baked into the cake as part of the program to steal the 2020 election. It will be a question of who takes the offense, the degree to which it escalates, and the measures taken, if any, and put into place to mitigate it. Such an outcome is part of the program either way. But we’ll see if it happens.

The “fabled plan” is not a fable. It is not the subject of or or a matter of lore. It’s happening today and is written in the US Constitution, Art. II, Sec. I, the 12th Amend to the US Constitution (and it implicates other amends), and federal statutes, such as the Electoral Count Act of 1877.

My post was not addressing the proposed rally in DC on 1/6/2021 or any possible false flag. The latter is speculative.

As to your question in your last paragraph: “Yes”. I believe as a matter of the Constitution and other applicable laws of this Republic, that the electoral vote count on 1/6/2021 is where this will and must come to a head. It is the right time and Congress is the right place.

Election fraud, and a claim of such fraud, and a legal challenge to the alleged election fraud was contemplated by and foreseeable to the drafters of the Constitution and the various States when they ratified it, and also when the States ratified subsequent amendments concerning electoral votes and presidential succession.

Pence has the power to reject the electoral votes for Biden from the swing or battleground states so-called, if there are competing or dueling electoral votes from these states in favor of Trump. A state’s failure to timely transmit certified electoral votes to Congress may provide another basis, but this is a slightly different conversation. And to my knowledge that has not happened. But a challenge to those votes has happened in the “swing” states, resulting in competing or dueling electoral votes.

In short, the swing states would first have to transmit two sets of electoral votes to Congress: votes for Biden and competing votes for Trump. As to these states Pence has the power to reject the electoral votes for Biden and accept the votes for Trump. (Or vice versa) If Pence does this, and it is open to debate whether he will, Trump would then win a second term, provided he thereby acquired a majority of the valid and accepted electoral votes. This power and authority is found in the Constitution and the Electoral Count Act. One or two other federal statutes too, according to some.

I can see how Pence is following the constitution and defer to your knowledge of this being the best path forward.

My concern is partly due to how this could be presented to a divided nation. The idea of one man, Mike Pence, who already polarises opinion, being seen to dispose of what many will contend are the votes of millions of citizens may be constitutionally sound and morally justified, but oh boy the optics aren't great... Is there then a four year term with protesters on the streets calling it a dictatorship?

You're right that my second point on possible false flags is pure speculation, but it's not entirely without foundation. That all this happens at the same time as mass gatherings of Trump supporters at the state capitols, which one would assume will not go unchallenged by counter protesters. Even without agents provocateurs the chances of a spark to set off the tinderbox must be high.

I'm just fearful for what even a successful operation would mean for the Republic. I've seen the 'military was the only way' posts and if the Q narrative is true then they could be right. It's just that if the administration had 4 years and the resources of the NSA at its disposal, why has everything been brought to a moment of such extreme crisis that a few days from now the captain of a US vessel could be getting conflicting orders from 2 senior officers with each of them claiming to be defending the liberties of the American people?

Hopefully I'm way off on all this and a peaceful and just outcome is secured. Either way my concerns aren't really directed at you, I'm just wondering aloud if there really wasn't a better way?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Arcturian108 (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #15422
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

[QUOTE=Journeyman;1398671][QUOTE=Satori;1398635]
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)

1/6/2021 is when the real fireworks will likely start in Congress. Assuming Pence stands by his word that only lawful votes will be counted and unlawful votes will be thrown out. That process will be accomplished by Pence rejecting the certified electoral votes from the swing or battleground states if those electoral votes are for Biden.
    The fabled plan sounds like a recipe for civil war. Yes there are many who are convinced the election has been subject to corruption, but there are also plenty of folk who are reading and watching MSM and social media who see the election results as simply vindicating the polling they'd read for months, or the stories of GOP supporters angered by Coronavirus response etc etc.

Getting tens of thousands of supporters to attend on the 6th Jan looks like a perfect opportunity to stage a false flag. Or the sort of backdrop that could persuade many decent people on the D side that a coup is being carried out and the Republic is in deadly peril. Elements of the military could feel the same way? Sounds like a very risky approach.

What are the blockages now to having this matter dealt with by the DOJ and Courts? Is Pence refusing to recognise votes really the best route that Trump's team can pursue?
    A “civil war” was baked into the cake as part of the program to steal the 2020 election. It will be a question of who takes the offense, the degree to which it escalates, and the measures taken, if any, and put into place to mitigate it. Such an outcome is part of the program either way. But we’ll see if it happens.

The “fabled plan” is not a fable. It is not the subject of or or a matter of lore. It’s happening today and is written in the US Constitution, Art. II, Sec. I, the 12th Amend to the US Constitution (and it implicates other amends), and federal statutes, such as the Electoral Count Act of 1877.

My post was not addressing the proposed rally in DC on 1/6/2021 or any possible false flag. The latter is speculative.

As to your question in your last paragraph: “Yes”. I believe as a matter of the Constitution and other applicable laws of this Republic, that the electoral vote count on 1/6/2021 is where this will and must come to a head. It is the right time and Congress is the right place.

Election fraud, and a claim of such fraud, and a legal challenge to the alleged election fraud was contemplated by and foreseeable to the drafters of the Constitution and the various States when they ratified it, and also when the States ratified subsequent amendments concerning electoral votes and presidential succession.

Pence has the power to reject the electoral votes for Biden from the swing or battleground states so-called, if there are competing or dueling electoral votes from these states in favor of Trump. A state’s failure to timely transmit certified electoral votes to Congress may provide another basis, but this is a slightly different conversation. And to my knowledge that has not happened. But a challenge to those votes has happened in the “swing” states, resulting in competing or dueling electoral votes.

In short, the swing states would first have to transmit two sets of electoral votes to Congress: votes for Biden and competing votes for Trump. As to these states Pence has the power to reject the electoral votes for Biden and accept the votes for Trump. (Or vice versa) If Pence does this, and it is open to debate whether he will, Trump would then win a second term, provided he thereby acquired a majority of the valid and accepted electoral votes. This power and authority is found in the Constitution and the Electoral Count Act. One or two other federal statutes too, according to some.

I can see how Pence is following the constitution and defer to your knowledge of this being the best path forward.

My concern is partly due to how this could be presented to a divided nation. The idea of one man, Mike Pence, who already polarises opinion, being seen to dispose of what many will contend are the votes of millions of citizens may be constitutionally sound and morally justified, but oh boy the optics aren't great... Is there then a four year term with protesters on the streets calling it a dictatorship?

You're right that my second point on possible false flags is pure speculation, but it's not entirely without foundation. That all this happens at the same time as mass gatherings of Trump supporters at the state capitols, which one would assume will not go unchallenged by counter protesters. Even without agents provocateurs the chances of a spark to set off the tinderbox must be high.

I'm just fearful for what even a successful operation would mean for the Republic. I've seen the 'military was the only way' posts and if the Q narrative is true then they could be right. It's just that if the administration had 4 years and the resources of the NSA at its disposal, why has everything been brought to a moment of such extreme crisis that a few days from now the captain of a US vessel could be getting conflicting orders from 2 senior officers with each of them claiming to be defending the liberties of the American people?

Hopefully I'm way off on all this and a peaceful and just outcome is secured. Either way my concerns aren't really directed at you, I'm just wondering aloud if there really wasn't a better way?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke (in a letter addressed to Thomas Mercer).this....
    This is how I feel about the q movement the every day ordinary people trying to good.
    It may or may not end right,it could all be one huge psyop,but I can't sit and do nothing.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (27th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Iancorgi (24th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), Journeyman (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), norman (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020), sunflower (24th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #15423
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

hesitant to butt in . . .

. .. but oh boy the optics aren't great...
    I agree . . . that would be just about the worst move ever, within a liberally political realm.

why has everything been brought to a moment of such extreme crisis that a few days from now the captain of a US vessel could be getting conflicting orders from 2 senior officers with each of them claiming to be defending the liberties of the American people?
    The people of this modern world have never been so 'awake' to the actual mechanics of keeping the Free World on the rails. People's heads are now well and truly out of their butts, one way or another.

Ironically, now would be a perfect time for a free and fair election.

edit: the quotes are all screwed up here. I'm really responding to the post above by samildamach.
    Last edited by norman; 24th December 2020 at 11:59.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), Journeyman (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #15424
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke (in a letter addressed to Thomas Mercer).this....
    This is how I feel about the q movement the every day ordinary people trying to good.
    It may or may not end right,it could all be one huge psyop,but I can't sit and do nothing.
    That's an honourable position to take. Although I remain sceptical and worried about there being possible ulterior motives at work I have a lot of respect for the efforts that many have made over the last few years on this. I hope I'm wrong in those fears and others are right.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I agree . . . that would be just about the worst move ever, within a liberally political realm.

why has everything been brought to a moment of such extreme crisis that a few days from now the captain of a US vessel could be getting conflicting orders from 2 senior officers with each of them claiming to be defending the liberties of the American people?
    The people of this modern world have never been so 'awake' to the actual mechanics of keeping the Free World on the rails. People's heads are now well and truly out of their butts, one way or another.

Ironically, now would be a perfect time for a free and fair election.
    I think one key question is just how many people are outside of the mainstream media narrative, because my fear is that once you're outside that sphere you quickly abandon those sources of information and replace them with new ones. So it's easy to lose sight of the power that those traditional narrative voices still wield over large numbers of our fellow citizens. We may find out just exactly how strong those bonds are in the coming days.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Arcturian108 (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), norman (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020), samildamach (24th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #15425
    Thanks
    Last edited by norman; 24th December 2020 at 17:20.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), BushPilot (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), Journeyman (24th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #15426
    Thanks

Not finished keeping promises

Thomas Wictor

Thomas Wictor recently switched from a podcast format to a slide show format, in his never-ending quest to boost our morale.

Although you don't realize this at the beginning, this piece is about the November 10th Special Operations Forces raid of the CIA hacking center at the US Consulate in Frankfurt, Germany, which he suggests had been planned since 2017 and which was led by the now-Acting Secretary of Defense, Chris Miller.

Shockingly, Mike Pence was apparently involved, based on the emotional statements made by Miller, seen here during the first time they were permitted to speak with one another after the mission.

Miller refers to the "The most complex military operations this country has ever conducted," and he thanks Pence for his leadership and his mentorship. (What? Mike Pence?)

Wictor then explains that Special Forces is about more than just the most physically-fit and best-trained warriors on the planet. Since 2017, it has developed initiatives to use battlefield evidence in criminal justice prosecutions, creating what Wictor describes as the Gold Standard of evidence-gathering, especially of digital intelligence, which is not what typically comes to mind when one thinks of USSOCOM.

He briefs us on such an operation, declassified in 2016, in which a target server was located and how Special Forces created a wireless network near the building housing the server, allowing them to do a communications sweep all of the data from the devices connected to the server and to broadcast all of that data to a nearby military aircraft. He says it may have involved equipment we've never heard of, like a swarm of nanodrones that could have done all of this work while surrounding the building.

Wictor then asks, "Can you see now why the Delta Force DID NOT seize any servers in Germany? It wasn't necessary."

WE HAVE IT ALL

Moreover, if the Dominion Voting Systems at any point connected to the Internet, that means the NSA has it. They have EVERYTHING, every cell phone text, call, email, video, vote switching, EVERYTHING!

Wictor then plays a snippet of Trump's Christmas address, in which he says, "It's going to be a great year," which Wictor takes to mean that Trump will make a presentation to us before January 1st, echoing the claims of our CIA Fren, that "Trump will be making a speech the last week of the month. He will outline in great detail what happened and that the CIA and others switched those 7 million votes and then sit back and dare Congress to give the Presidency to Biden. His supporters will be in Washington and even the Democrats will panic and cross the Rubicon to support Trump. It will be glorious. Now enjoy Christmas and get ready the happiest New Year in history."

THE PENCE CARD

Some people were down yesterday evening because the Vice President, in his capacity as the President of the Senate didn't "play the Pence Card", in rejecting the current slate of Electors.

Being that he is legally and Constitutionally prohibited from receiving electoral votes from the six fraudulently-certified states, his doing so would put Pence in violation of the Constitution. They wanted him to force those states to have their legislatures choose a set of delegates they believe will best represent the state's election results.

Is the evidence from the Frankfurt server raid so complete and so damning, that this is why Pence didn't bother playing the "Pence card" and that Trump is so impassive and amused by the antics of his CCP-blackmailed staff, as they desperately try to force him to concede?

IT WILL BE BIBLICAL

Late last night, CIA Fren weighed in:

"Well ladies after his two most recent speeches and his last two tweets tonight do any of you trannies or...democrats and thugs have any doubt. Told you it was coming. He knows everything and the ass raping he gives the Democrats...will be biblical. Sh*t he is even ass raping the Republican Party. Good for him. Now f*** all of you degenerate Democrats, Chinese Communist Pedophiles, and Deep State thugs in the ass and the folks that can still think have a Merry Christmas. The third act is here you glorious mother******s and well **** I will just hide out here and watch the sh*t shows of all sh*t shows and watch the hangings on ONN, since most of the the other networks will be shut down and Don Lemon will be hanging from a tree at the White House. What a time to be alive...**** what a show. By the way I missed the Assange pardon by a few days but it is on and Assange is going to drop some truth bombs about Seth Rich. Sh*t this is funny."

Last week, Tore Maras had said that Patriots, like Patrick Byrne, Patrick Bergy, Scott Bennett and herself, who had descended on DC to provide their expertise to Trump's lawyers were being allowed to help but that it wasn't really necessary because "They've already got this," presumably, meaning the NSA, USCYBERCOM and USSOCOM.

Running Time: 8 mins

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), BushPilot (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #15427
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

From KiwiElf:

Looks like there might be a surprise or three from our wrecking ball showing up today (your Xmas Eve) and over the next few days & weeks.

I'm genuinely horrified at how deep the swamp is (here included). Exciting days ahead.

Wishing you and your loved ones a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Much love n'hugs to all the Q-team!
    KiwiElf

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), avid (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Ben (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (24th December 2020), BushPilot (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (24th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jad (24th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2020), mgray (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), norman (24th December 2020), One (24th December 2020), PurpleLama (25th December 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2020), sunflower (25th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #15428
    Thanks

Mike Adams

Situation Update, Dec. 24th - Pence fails, options collapsing, DECLASS priority
    • Bill Barr exits the DOJ. One less swamp creature at the helm.
    • Pence fails to act, proving he will also betray Trump and the nation.
    • GOP party emerging as a party of traitors. A powerful anti-GOP movement is forming among Trump supporters.
    • Trump vetoes the NDAA, which also contained a hidden provision to nullify the Insurrection Act. Congress will need to re-convene to attempt to override Trump’s veto.
    • Karl Rove, a feckless RINO / Bush holdover, calls Sidney Powell a conspiracy theorist for her truthful statements about election fraud.
    • Trump publicly calls for the DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigation election fraud.
    • Pence publicly states, “We’re going to keep fighting until every illegal vote is thrown out,” but then he stops fighting and allows illegal votes to count. No one is surprised.
    • Jeffrey Prather hints that Chris Miller’s DoD team may have intentionally leaked bad intel to the Biden transition team to see if they passed it to the CCP. Biden’s team may have already been caught in acts of treason.
    • Michigan’s GOP senate leader clears Dominion of any wrongdoing, despite all the overwhelming evidence of vote manipulations.
    • Trump staffers at the White House are told to stop packing up, “Updated information will be shared in the coming days.”
    • Speculation that patriots may begin to mount an uprising against tyranny around Jan. 9th.
    • Arizona may invoke the “Sergeant At Arms” to seize Dominion voting machines from Maricopa county.
    • Hydroxychloroquine factory in Taiwan blown up in mysterious event that may be a Big Pharma attack on the HCQ pipeline.
    • Deep state rumored to be threatening Trump with nuclear weapons detonated in the USA if Trump refuses to concede. (Rumor only.)
    • Rumor that deep state is trying to physically remove Trump from the White House by next week.
    • Miles Guo reveals that Hunter Biden’s sex tapes, pedo tapes and Joe Biden’s CCP financial bribery documents have been handed to Trump.
    • Trump publicly chastises Pence for not fighting hard enough for America.

Bannon's War Room - 607 - Pandemic: Tides Turn (w/ Peter Navarro, John Fredericks and Boris Epshteyn)

Bannon's War Room - 608 - Pandemic: Merry Christmas Eve Special Hour 1 (w/ Giuliani, Navarro, Neil, Gill, Flannery )

Bannon's War Room - 609 - Pandemic: Merry Christmas Eve Special Hour 2 (w/Flannery, Rabbi Spero,Rossi-Hawkins, & Preate)

John Solomon Reports - George Papadopoulos and the full Russia collusion story
    Last edited by norman; 24th December 2020 at 19:48.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), Sadieblue (25th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #15429
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I was told there's an unposted "drop" by Q that simply was this -

Q.

Q
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (25th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (25th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #15430
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

IPOT

3, 2 minute vids.

1) -Where's Ruby - showing a poll worker in Georgia counting the same votes 3 times.https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2wyfVt4SEat/

2) -Q is a source, not a belief https://www.bitchute.com/video/WKGcgpW2SdHN/

3) -Pope to resign at end of the year. Millions transferred to Australia papacy https://www.bitchute.com/video/9UnJzvGxDUWA/

Happy Holidays to all my mates at PA
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 24th December 2020 at 19:53.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (24th December 2020), Ben (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (25th December 2020), BushPilot (25th December 2020), ClearWater (24th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (24th December 2020), mojo (24th December 2020), mountain_jim (25th December 2020), norman (24th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), Operator (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (25th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #15431
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,419 times in 5,645 posts

Wow the POPE leaving before the end of the year ... Also Q clears up a debate that was about whom (P) was. This is important in understanding that Soros takes his orders from (P) Q also challenged us with this question in post 1002 in the meme the question is: If satanists took over the Vatican would you notice? The image says a lot too along with Qs saying 'imagery will be their downfall.' Also this is an important time in history as it relates to the Pope. Its just a thought but it seems Pope Francis is setting the stage for the Malachy Prophecy before THE globalist "GREAT RESET" attempt starts.

Quote Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.884858 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:49:59 (EST)
    Anonymous ID: 65a39c No.884833 📁
    Apr 3 2018 19:48:54 (EST)
    liesofkikes.png⬇

>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY ****

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?
    >>884833
    The "Chair" serves the Master.
    Who is the Master?
    P = C.
    Q
    Last edited by mojo; 24th December 2020 at 21:21.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th December 2020), Bluegreen (25th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (25th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (25th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #15432
    Thanks

X22 Report - 2362 - Truth Belongs To The People,Public Awakening,Treason,Fraud,[Knowingly],Down She Goes
    Show notes
    The UK came to an agreement with the EU, the BREXIT was made, but is it in the best interest of the people, not if the EU is saying its a good deal. Trump is showing the people the truth about congress ,they don't care about the people they rejected the increase in stimulus. JS sent a message on the day the Fed was created. Trump and the patriots are preparing shift everything on Jan 6, optics are very important. Trump and the patriots are now showing the people everything, how the [DS] created an illusion that we are all living in. This is a public awakening and more and more are waking up. The clock is now running out for the [DS]/MSM, tick tock.

Jessie Czebotar said Mike Pence is related to Diane Feinstein, and they're both related to the White Dragon Family. . . . . . .

Tore Says - Thu 24 Dec: Fact Witness - Hatchet Job - Lawfare - Way Bigger - Blind Justice - They Know - On God's Side
    Show notes
    The attacks are incoming and growing. They cannot deny the facts, so they attack the messenger. It's about going after Sidney. The affidavit from hell. At one time in America, justice was blind. Criminal treason means evading US law overseas. They just want to make it all go away. GSC, TAC and the trouble that's in the details. ChyNa and the SmartMatic connections. We have a sledge hammer for everything they've built. Nan seems to be working today. Think about what is on the line, and then pray for POTUS, love, and American unity.
    Last edited by norman; 24th December 2020 at 21:41.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (31st December 2020), avid (24th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Ben (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (25th December 2020), BushPilot (25th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (25th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Sadieblue (25th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #15433
    Thanks

I think one key question is just how many people are outside of the mainstream media narrative, because my fear is that once you're outside that sphere you quickly abandon those sources of information and replace them with new ones. So it's easy to lose sight of the power that those traditional narrative voices still wield over large numbers of our fellow citizens. We may find out just exactly how strong those bonds are in the coming days.

I spent the last 4 years thinking exactly the same thing as you describe.

Since election day, I stopped worrying about it because I saw, behind the obvious gross fraud, that Trump won with a landslide. A huge majority of Americans know what's going on and voted to make sure Trump got their support to fix the problem. That remains the fact, regardless of all the noise and crime (that they voted for him to fix).

The main stream narrative isn't working. It's not just a bunch of freaks on a forum who are shaking their heads with incredulity. The whole country is. Probably most of the world is. Even the guy who checked me out of Lidl supermarket in my local small town last night said "oh,the election was definitely stolen".

Both Boris Johnson and Tony Blair were looking terrified (beneath their bull****) in recent TV clips I saw on youtube, so it's not just the proud boys of redneckland blocking an Arizona highway with pickup trucks for 90 miles that's happening here. The entire facade is paper thin and a tiny puff of wind will blow it away. The 'mainstream media' don't have to find many liars and fools to put in front of cameras and microphones to make their presentation look so depressingly unshaken, but that's so far remote from reality now and they all increasingly know it and are losing their **** about it. They don't wheel Tony Blair out to talk bollox for nothing.

Hold the line, and don't give them an inch.

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (31st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (25th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), Bluegreen (27th December 2020), BushPilot (25th December 2020), ClearWater (25th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gini (26th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), Journeyman (25th December 2020), meat suit (25th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (25th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), onevoice (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Satori (25th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #15434
    Thanks

Sgt Report - THE DIVINE SPARK: We Will LIVE FREE & Die FREE - Crrow777
    Show notes
    Merry Christmas friends. Crrow777 returns to SGT Report to remind us all that we are already free, we were born free and the only ones who can enslave us, are us.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (31st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (25th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (25th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), BushPilot (25th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), Journeyman (25th December 2020), lisalu (25th December 2020), One (25th December 2020), onevoice (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15435
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I spent the last 4 years thinking exactly the same thing as you describe.

Since election day, I stopped worrying about it because I saw, behind the obvious gross fraud, that Trump won with a landslide. A huge majority of Americans know what's going on and voted to make sure Trump got their support to fix the problem. That remains the fact, regardless of all the noise and crime (that they voted for him to fix).

The main stream narrative isn't working. It's not just a bunch of freaks on a forum who are shaking their heads with incredulity. The whole country is. Probably most of the world is. Even the guy who checked me out of Lidl supermarket in my local small town last night said "oh,the election was definitely stolen".

Both Boris Johnson and Tony Blair were looking terrified (beneath their bull****) in recent TV clips I saw on youtube, so it's not just the proud boys of redneckland blocking an Arizona highway with pickup trucks for 90 miles that's happening here. The entire facade is paper thin and a tiny puff of wind will blow it away. The 'mainstream media' don't have to find many liars and fools to put in front of cameras and microphones to make their presentation look so depressingly unshaken, but that's so far remote from reality now and they all increasingly know it and are losing their **** about it. They don't wheel Tony Blair out to talk bollox for nothing.

Hold the line, and don't give them an inch.
    I pray you are correct!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ayn Rand.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	45580  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), BushPilot (26th December 2020), ClearWater (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Ivanhoe (25th December 2020), Jad (26th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), norman (25th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), onevoice (25th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Satori (25th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #15436
    Thanks

Mike Adams

Situation Update Dec. 25th - Americans prepare for January WAR
    • We are all going to get through this together, no matter how bad it gets.
    • Brandon Tatum reveals, “People are willing to take up arms” to protect the republic and defeat tyranny.
    • VP Pence, a traitor, is planning on accepting the Joe Biden electors on January 6th and fleeing the country as the civil war begins.
    • Rudy Giuliani reveals, “You’re going to find it out all at once – it’s going to be very shocking to the country.”
    • The American people should use this holiday time to shore up preparedness plans against the events that are likely to occur in January.
    • Blue cities — which are the “terror hubs” of America — may find themselves under siege. Expect outages and disruptions affecting power, food, water, communications and transportation.
    • Patriots may begin to stage citizens’ arrests of corrupt, criminal traitors in government, which may include governors, mayors, elections officials and similar criminals.
    • If patriots begin to “go kinetic” in their actions, expect the left-wing media to demand Trump invoke the Insurrection Act, which the President could use to go after deep state traitors (while patriots would back off).
    • If Trump wins on January 6th, which does not seem likely at the moment, the radical Left launches its kinetic attack on America, and Trump will need to invoke the Insurrection Act anyway.
    • New “legal memo” claims Texas lawsuit could be re-filed with SCOTUS by the United States of America, and SCOTUS would be forced to hear it.
    • ATF pauses proposed new regulations on arm braces. Here’s a strategy to avoid being criminalized by the ATF, even if you own arm brace pistols.
    • The Wisconsin Voters Alliance files suit against Pence, Congress and the Electoral College to force state legislatures to approve electoral votes.
    • De Blasio turns NYC into a medical police state for UK travelers.
    • Rush Limbaugh, a great American hero, is still subject to the laws of cause and effect. Chemotherapy is suicide.
    • Christmas blessings from Adams.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

edina (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Jayke (25th December 2020), mojo (25th December 2020), mountain_jim (25th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), onevoice (26th December 2020), Philippe (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #15437
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,419 times in 5,645 posts

God bless you Patriots....

wow... Shout it from the roof tops!
    Last edited by mojo; 25th December 2020 at 21:44.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

edina (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Ivanhoe (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #15438
    Thanks

X22 Spotlight - RedPill78-What We Are Witnessing Is The Destruction Of The Old Guards System,The Best Is Yet To Come
    Show notes
    Redpill78 begins the discussion talking about the election. The [DS] cheated for [JB] and Trump won in a landslide. We are witnessing the destruction of the old guards system. When we approach Jan 6, the tide will turn and the [DS] will attempt some sort of FF. The patriots are in total control, this is the great awakening, the people must see it to understand.

Bannon's War Room - 610 - Pandemic: The Combat History of Christmas Pt. 1 (w/ Patrick K. O'Donnell)
    Show notes
    Steve Bannon and special guest Patrick K. O'Donnell discuss the history of some of America's greatest battles around Christmas time, including Washington's trip across the Delaware River, The Battle of the Bulge, and the Frozen Chosen. Merry Christmas.
    Aired 12/25
    Calling in are Patrick K O'Donnell . Sign up at stopthecensors.com for updates.

Bannon's War Room - 611 - Pandemic: The Combat History of Christmas Pt.2 (w/ Patrick K. O'Donnell)

Pete Santilli Show - 2255 - PATRICK BYRNE: IT's CONFIRMED...PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE SIDNEY POWELL SPECIAL COUNSEL
    Show notes
    President Trump has declared he is pursuing every legal and constitutional option available to stop the theft of the election. In his bombshell fireside chat, Trump also called on Americans to raise their voices and demand the injustices of the presidential election be “immediately corrected.”
    SPECIAL GUEST: Patrick Byrne is the former CEO of Overstock.com and served in executive leadership over several other large companies in the tech and manufacturing industries. He is a classical liberal who fights now for a healthy free market and sound education. He is a co-chair of the Milton & Rose Friedman Foundation for Education Choice. He also leads the fight against corruption in our capital markets and runs the Deep Capture website.

Tore Says - Fri 25 Dec: Holiday Chaos - Big Bangs - Plan Chads - ShadowGate 3.0 - Real Elected - Fear Hit - Seeing Anew
    Show notes
    The news doesn't stop on Christmas. Nashville explosion came with warnings and countdowns. Words of confusion. Small details tell you the story. Treason squares is the zoom call image. The media is not what it seems. Everything you think you know. The origins of modern election fraud. How far back does this go? Only POTUS and the 20 can speak for us. God's plan on a single page. It's true, miracles can happen. The challenge is to keep the faith in sudden storms.
    Last edited by norman; 25th December 2020 at 23:41.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (26th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), edina (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Ivanhoe (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020), mountain_jim (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #15439
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Watch this unknown man follow Trump with same walk as John John. And listen to a crowd of people shouting, “John, John.”
    Not your typical video to add here. It was worth a listen. Hopum? Some. Time will tell. The main reason why I’ve added it is because @ 32:15, Psychic LJ, who use to remote view for the British Armed Forces, added footage of what may be JFK Jr. walking towards the Trump plane to board.

PSYCHIC LJ PREDICTIONS , GLOBAL EMERGENCY COMING!
    GET READY FOR 2021 (42 min)
    Guys we are about to witness the greatest fight in history !
    Prepare America for the truth to come out !
    Stand strong for your Country !
    This is going to be Epic !
    “A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honours, the men it remembers.” JFK
    Merry Christmas Guys , I will be back on again soon
    wherever you are around the world take care & prep !
    As we are about to enter the storm !
    This is your host Psychic LJ signing out
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th December 2020 at 14:23.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), gini (26th December 2020), Ivanhoe (26th December 2020), lisalu (26th December 2020), mgray (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020), mountain_jim (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #15440
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I watched this Gene Decode one last night. I think it is very interesting if open minded. Goes into his journey a bit which was also interesting.

GENE DECODE~ UNLEASHED! #QFS #NESARA #10DAYSOFDARKNESS #GCR #TRUMPCARD #ELECTION, & MORE!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BPE5NpOqrc9o

Will be interesting to see if it matches any of the predictions RunningDeer posted above when I get chance to watch.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

angelfire (31st December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (29th December 2020), Bluegreen (27th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Jayke (27th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Sadieblue (27th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 772 of 946 FirstFirst 1 272 672 722 762 772 782 822 872 946 LastLast