Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

hopium interpretation? In any case, been good to see

Brian Cates - Political Columnist ★★★
    Forwarded from
    BioClandestine

(
    BioClandestine
    )
    Intriguing confirmations about Twitter. Elon estimating the bot activity is 20% or higher, and his $44 billion bid was assuming that the bot activity was at the 5% or lower Twitter formally reported.

He is forcing them to prove their actual bot activity, causing them to expose themselves. While pissing off all of their advertisers and shareholders in the process, for falsifying numbers and therefore significantly lowering the value of Twitter. Elon baited them with $44 billion, knowing full well the bot activity was not what they reported, knowing he could get a better deal, while simultaneously exposing them.

But the most genius aspect of this plan, is as a CITIZEN, he’s exposing Twitter at warp speed, on the world stage. As opposed to a government intervention and a years long investigation with a snail’s pace Justice System. Elon got them on the hook with too much money to refuse, then made them admit all their deepest darkest secrets within a month. The government could never do what Elon is doing at the speed he is doing it.

Most importantly, it appears to be organic. If the US MIL directly intervened, it would be bad optics and the left-wing media would cause mass turmoil and claim it’s a military coup, so and so forth. So maybe the US MIL and white hats found a workaround? A path of least resistance.

I cant assume it’s a coincidence that the US MIL’s highest paid contractor is flawlessly carrying out a highly calculated plan, with militaristic precision, that just so happens to dismantle an enemy of the US MIL, at lightning speed, in the middle of a propaganda/information war.

Yes, I’m suggesting the US MIL is utilizing Elon as a proxy/asset to conduct operations as a citizen that the US MIL would not be unable to do from their government position.

The civilian route was exponentially faster, highly effective, appears organic, easy for the public to digest, and the mission is accomplished with relative ease and little resistance.

“Military tactics are like unto water; for water in its natural course runs away from high places and hastens downwards. So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing. Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions.”

-Sun Tzu

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...326782976?s=21

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (24th May 2022), Ben (25th May 2022), BMJ (20th May 2022), BushPilot (18th May 2022), ClearWater (18th May 2022), Dreamer148 (23rd May 2022), Ivanhoe (18th May 2022), lisalu (18th May 2022), meat suit (18th May 2022), mojo (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (18th May 2022), Sadieblue (19th May 2022), Snoweagle (18th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #18482
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,614 times in 8,702 posts

TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    Anybody who thinks it’s a coincidence that #2000Mules is penetrating public awareness at the same time as Durham revelations... isn't paying attention.

TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    Strange fact I'm still trying to fully grasp: Trump has been coordinating with Gregg Phillips & TrueTheVote since before Q's first post.

Feels like the end segments of a movie/story when the foreshadowing way back at the beginning all comes together.

TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    The earliest KNOWN time that Trump was quoting Gregg was Nov 2016

TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    Read RtS episode 94 (slides 8-48) - Trump has been working with #2000Mules crew since at least the beginning of his first term in office. - So many pieces are connected you have to read-it-to-believe it. - Then read episode 93 as well. https://u.pcloud.l…
    If you're asking where the proof is that Gregg Phillips, TrueTheVote & Trump have been coordinating since way before Q's first post... then you didn't bother reading what I shared with you a few hours ago. Start here

TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸
    Read RtS episode 94 (slides 8-48)
    - Trump has been working with #2000Mules crew since at least the beginning of his first term in office.
    - So many pieces are connected you have to read-it-to-believe it.
    - Then read episode 93 as well.

(pdf previews for these at bottom of this link)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...aI3CAxkuqvizPk

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (24th May 2022), Ben (25th May 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), BMJ (25th May 2022), BushPilot (24th May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Dreamer148 (23rd May 2022), gini (25th May 2022), Ivanhoe (24th May 2022), modini (26th May 2022), mojo (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Sadieblue (23rd May 2022), Snoweagle (24th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #18483
    Thanks

I for one can't disagree with this response to Trump - wonder if he read it? (It's Truth Social after all)

ThreeSevens
    @threesevens

@NeonRevolt steps as lightly into Truth Social as Cosmo Kramer into your apartment

a comment

Quote Tippytop
    @Q_unto_others
    ·
    ·

1 repost
    ·
    11h
    I do not always agree with neon, but he absolutely nailed this one. How many times has trump picked the wrong person and then had the audacity to gloat when months or years later he FINALLY realizes they suck! Meanwhile the rest of us are smacking our heads at how dumb the choice was in the first place, and how tone deaf you have to be to gloat at “fixing” your self inflicted problem? I appreciate what djt has done and is doing to fix the world, and overall I actually like him, but it is still ok to see his obvious flaws. Only cults put people on a pedestal to never be criticized or make any errors. Misjudging people and arrogance are perhaps his 2 biggest flaws.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th May 2022 at 11:49.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th May 2022), Ben (25th May 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), BMJ (25th May 2022), BushPilot (24th May 2022), ClearWater (24th May 2022), gini (25th May 2022), happyuk (24th May 2022), Ivanhoe (24th May 2022), lisalu (24th May 2022), modini (26th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Sadieblue (25th May 2022), Snoweagle (25th May 2022), Vangelo (25th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #18484
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,573 times in 5,659 posts

Possibly the most important episode by X22 Report. People have not fully grasped the NEW SCARE coming but many here have the foresight and knowledge. The message will need to get out and we will all be like dancing man soon. The first follower, the second & the third to be there. As much as I might consider standing strong the scare is great enough to shake anyone.

Quote The [DS] is now left with one option, some type of scare event, this is necessary so the people can see the truth. The truth is coming out and the [DS] can not do anything to stop it. The midterms are approaching and the people are turning out and voting against the [DS] players. The good guys are winning, defcon 1, prepare countermeasures.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v13d7nd

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Apulu (25th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), Blacklight43 (25th May 2022), bluestflame (25th May 2022), BMJ (25th May 2022), BushPilot (25th May 2022), jaybee (26th May 2022), mountain_jim (25th May 2022), RunningDeer (25th May 2022), Sadieblue (26th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #18485
    Thanks

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (26th May 2022), Ivanhoe (26th May 2022), jaybee (26th May 2022), lisalu (26th May 2022), mojo (25th May 2022), pyrangello (1st June 2022), RunningDeer (25th May 2022), Sadieblue (26th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #18486
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...uilty-sedition

"Dirty Political Trick": Bill Barr Says Hillary Clinton Guilty Of 'Sedition'

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2022 - 02:24 PM
    Former US Attorney General Bill Barr says Hillary Clinton engaged in a "seditious" conspiracy against Donald Trump, and that he named Special Counsel John Durham to investigate what appears to have been a "dirty political trick" to paint the former president as a Russian stooge.

"I thought we were heading into a constitutional crisis. I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice. It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office," Barr said on an upcoming episode of Glenn Beck's Blaze TV podcast, adding "I believe it is seditious."

"It was a gross injustice, and it hurt the United States in many ways, including what we’re seeing in Ukraine these days. It distorted our foreign policy, and so forth," he continued - while warning that those charges would be difficult to prove in court.

An FBI investigation into Trump's campaign over alleged ties to the Russian government during the 2016 election, known as Crossfire Hurricane, was the source of unceasing controversy for Trump throughout his presidency. Leaks from the investigation were used by the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign to accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election, spawning conspiracy theories that his victory was illegitimate. After Trump fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017, congressional Democrats accused him of attempting to obstruct the Russia probe, demanding the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate Trump's actions. -The Blaze

Barr says that when he appointed Durham to investigate the case, he was "highly confident" that the Biden administration, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, wouldn't interfere.

"I was highly confident he would remain in office and they wouldn’t touch him," he said, adding "The Biden administration had no real interest in protecting either Hillary Clinton or Comey."

"And at the end of the day, for them to lose the capital and appear to be covering something up that would then never get resolved, I didn’t think was in their interest."

Barr also said that a grand jury was required in order to get people to talk.

"If you don’t have the threat of a grand jury, no one will come in and talk to you. You’ll say, the usual thing is, ‘Please come in for a voluntary interview,' he said. "And people come in because they know if they don’t, they’re subpoenaed."

"But if there is no grand jury, they say, ‘No, I’m not coming in,’ and there’s nothing you can do."

Durham's investigation follows a two-year, $32 million investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who concluded in a March 2019 report that Russia did interfere with the 2016 US election, however the "investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Mueller's investigation would ultimately serve as a cover-up for Clinton's alleged sedition - failing to produce indictments for people like Michael Sussmann, a former Clinton Campaign lawyer who's now on trial for pushing the Hillary-approved hoax that the Trump organization was covertly communicating with a Kremlin-affiliated bank. Durham has accused Sussman of lying to the FBI about his reason for meeting with top bureau official James Baker, when he said he wasn't providing the information on behalf of any client.

Barr told The Blaze that when he brought Durham on board, DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz (D) had yet to finish his investigation of the FBI's use of FISA court warrants against Carter Page, an adviser to the Trump campaign. Durham wanted to see Horowitz's report before starting his work, which was finally released in December 2019. Durham was able to access the report for just three months before the Covid-19 pandemic shut down grand juries and delayed his investigation throughout most of 2020.

"His hands were very much tied as to how far he could push things and how much pressure he could bring on people through most of 2020," said Barr.

Last week Robby Mook, Clinton's 2016 campaign manager, testified that Clinton had personally authorized her campaign to share the bank hoax with a reporter, which was later found to be disinformation. Mook noted that the campaign had not verified the accuracy of the claim.

Barr's full interview will be released on Saturday, May 28.

////////////

ZH comments

Quote "It was a gross injustice, and it hurt the United States in many ways, including what we’re seeing in Ukraine these days”

You worthless fat POS Rhino are the one responsible for gross injustice for not pursuing election fraud when it was so blatantly obvious!!! Phuck you fat POS it’s because of you we’re stuck with this grifter occupying the White House.

/////////////

So is Barr, the subversive chameleon man who once said:

"we saw evidence of election fraud but don't think its enough to change the outcome of the election, so we wont worry to investigate it"

~ then this rat resigned into opulence to live his life in privacy and opulence for a job well done for the deep states Rino's.

He and his predecessor (Sessions) are part of the problem. He should know that all felonies supposed to be investigated and ballot fraud is a felony. What he says now is irrelevant as he helped them steal their way into the WH.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), Blacklight43 (27th May 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (28th May 2022), ClearWater (27th May 2022), jaybee (27th May 2022), lisalu (29th May 2022), mojo (27th May 2022), RunningDeer (27th May 2022), Sadieblue (27th May 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022), Vangelo (28th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #18487
    Thanks

Jordan Sather

@PatelPatriot's Part 22 of Devolution is a good read.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...on-part-22?s=r

He discusses military application of Irregular Warfare, and takes a looks at the "Ghosts in the Machine" YouTube video put out by the Army's 4th PSYOP Group earlier this month.

I find it interesting that Ezra Cohen Watnick liked that YouTube video a few weeks ago.

What a time to be alive to watch the Irregular Warfare that has been the Trump Admin/Devolution/Q Op these last few years.

//////////////////////////////////

Forwarded from
    ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
    🐸
    (
    Pepe Lives Matter
    )
    Gregg Phillips just told Patel that he has irrefutable evidence, that he's been involved in a major counter intelligence operation, and that once we get to where this is ready to go its going to make everybody forget the Mules and cause people to question everything people think they know about elections.
    Someone refill my popcorn bin.

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3505
    Telegram
    Patel Patriot
    Make sure to watch this Gregg Phillips interview and share it everywhere!

🔥 Big things on the way! 🔥

https://rumble.com/v16gih4-patel-pat...nmtun&mc=4m0ok

///

Patel Patriot interviews Gregg Phillips from True the Vote.

Follow Truth Social: @patelpatriot @greggphillips

Telegram: https://t.me/patelpatriot

An Introduction to Devolution: https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...devolution?s=w

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v13ucj2
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2022 at 16:43.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (2nd June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (29th May 2022), ClearWater (31st May 2022), Ivanhoe (30th May 2022), lisalu (29th May 2022), mojo (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), Sadieblue (30th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #18488
    Thanks

Quote Gregg Phillips just told Patel that he has irrefutable evidence, that he's been involved in a major counter intelligence operation, and that once we get to where this is ready to go its going to make everybody forget the Mules and cause people to question everything people think they know about elections.
    After listening to that video above, @32:30 mark Phillips says 10x more explosive than the 2000 Mules. There were some clues also, "mature counter OP," 'its a multi-national deal," 'involves billions of dollars," 'irrefutable evidence," "some fed agencies involved," "some betrayals along the way," "it will bring into question everything we know about the elections."

Sounds awesome & scary at the same time. There are also the many statements made by these corrupt people like Hillary, Barry, Biden regime & Soros that shows how much panic they are in. I do wonder though Phillips said 10x more than 2000 Mules... wow!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), bluestflame (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (29th May 2022), Ivanhoe (30th May 2022), mountain_jim (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), Sadieblue (30th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #18489
    Thanks

copying this here

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Jordan Sather

@PatelPatriot's Part 22 of Devolution is a good read.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...on-part-22?s=r

He discusses military application of Irregular Warfare, and takes a looks at the "Ghosts in the Machine" YouTube video put out by the Army's 4th PSYOP Group earlier this month.

Here is another Avalon thread on the "Ghosts in the Machine" YouTube video put out by the Army's 4th PSYOP Group.
    Thanks, and I found this link within that thread quite interesting

https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wa...y-part-vii?s=r

Quote Taking a psychological survey of humanity what do we see? We see many people awake, and questioning the popular narrative. We are seeing a massive shift of power away from the government and to the people. That shift is to the detriment of the elites and the benefit of the people. I see 4th PSYOP involved in this. I see them telling us that they are influencing events. You see further evidence of this in the video;
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2022 at 16:46.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), bluestflame (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (29th May 2022), Ivanhoe (30th May 2022), lisalu (29th May 2022), mojo (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), Sadieblue (30th May 2022), Vangelo (29th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #18490
    Thanks

Forwarded from
    Patel Patriot

< telegraph image of post from Gregg here says >

Quote My interview with @patelpatriot caught the attention of an extremely important person and his team.

Working with Jon to get each question broken down into separate clips and get the transcript for each question.

We are moving the needle.

I can’t quite put into words what today has been like.

I’m so thankful and humbled that Gregg took the time to interview with me.

Everything since then has been a blur. Exciting things are happening!

Keep Gregg and Catherine in your prayers!

Watch the interview here: https://rumble.com/v16gih4-patel-pat...nmtun&mc=4m0ok
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2022 at 20:51.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), bluestflame (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (30th May 2022), Ivanhoe (30th May 2022), lisalu (29th May 2022), mojo (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), Sadieblue (30th May 2022), Vangelo (29th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #18491
    Thanks

Not having joined Truth Social (not willing to trust them with my personal info), and not having figured out how to easily link to images of text in Telegram, I am reading a lot being said in last 2 days from Greg Phillips (who was a main part of the 2000 Mules investigation team) that I find relevant to this thread and to how active things are finally getting.

Greg, Kash, and others are meeting with various Patriot media members now, speaking of big revelations about to happen and appearing to be spreading the word as quickly as possible.

Gregg meeting with Patel Patriot gives credence to the Devolution being over the target, posters believe.

Gregg speaking of a 'betrayal' by a very powerful organization that they will expose. He also said will release much more mules data, "waiting for the media to hang themselves".

Quote @intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    Nick Moseder

(
    Nick Moseder
    )
    I just spoke with Gregg Phillips of True The Vote. I cannot discuss the details (yet). What I can tell you is that True The Vote was betrayed by one of the most powerful organizations in the world.

…Why am I telling you this?

Right now, Catherine and Gregg are coordinating behind the scenes and strategically working to get as many eyes on this as possible. They will soon be launching a full blown, all out assault!

What is coming will shock the world. I am not exaggerating when I say this is THE MOST EXPLOSIVE STORY OF THE CENTURY!

Lives are on the line. Buckle up patriots. And prepare to go on offense!

The storm is coming
    Quote Oh this is even more spicy than I thought.
    The chief tech officer of Truth Social just posted about the calm before the storm (obvious Q saying) and Devin quickly retruthed him.
    I would like more popcorn please.

Quote Brian Cates - Political Columnist ★★★
    After 2 years of extravagant promises, I will say this: the True The Vote people thus far have backed up their claims.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st May 2022 at 13:05.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Apulu (31st May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), Blacklight43 (31st May 2022), bluestflame (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (31st May 2022), ClearWater (31st May 2022), gini (31st May 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2022), Journeyman (5th June 2022), mojo (31st May 2022), RunningDeer (31st May 2022), Sadieblue (31st May 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022), Vangelo (1st June 2022)

23. Link to Post #18492
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

The video that is banned by the CIA (2:19 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v14bron

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd June 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (1st June 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), bluestflame (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), BushPilot (2nd June 2022), Inversion (2nd June 2022), John'sKatya (7th June 2022), Journeyman (5th June 2022), mojo (1st June 2022), mountain_jim (1st June 2022), Sadieblue (2nd June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022), Vangelo (3rd June 2022)

25. Link to Post #18493
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

WHAT’S UP AT FOX? Dinesh D’Souza Podcast Ep341 Jun 2, 2022 --40 minutes

In this episode, Dinesh attempts to crack the mystery of why Fox News will not allow even a mention of "2000 Mules." Dinesh explains why a guilty plea in Yuma, Arizona might signal the first step in a law enforcement crackdown of the Democrats' criminal cartel. Debbie and Dinesh discuss an embarrassing admission from CNN. Dinesh reveals how Dante passed his spiritual examinations in hope and love.---

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th June 2022), bluestflame (2nd June 2022), BMJ (3rd June 2022), BushPilot (2nd June 2022), ClearWater (3rd June 2022), mojo (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (2nd June 2022), RunningDeer (2nd June 2022), Sadieblue (2nd June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #18494
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing the Dinesh story about Fox News. Dan Bongino mentions an important key point starting at 33:40 minute mark, but PLEASE listen to his response about this problem at 38:00 to what the Dems want. In order to truly move forward as a Country and also as non-partisan this definitely should be done. Dan talks about DC and what the Dems created. And as mentioned nobody in the MSM has even mentioned the solution until Bongino.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v14h73u

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd June 2022), bluestflame (2nd June 2022), BMJ (3rd June 2022), BushPilot (2nd June 2022), ClearWater (3rd June 2022), gini (3rd June 2022), mountain_jim (2nd June 2022), RunningDeer (2nd June 2022), Sadieblue (2nd June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #18495
    Thanks

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (4th June 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th June 2022), betoobig (2nd June 2022), Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), bluestflame (3rd June 2022), BMJ (3rd June 2022), BushPilot (2nd June 2022), ClearWater (3rd June 2022), gini (3rd June 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2022), mojo (2nd June 2022), RunningDeer (2nd June 2022), Sadieblue (2nd June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #18496
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,011 times in 1,798 posts

Hello everyone.... i´ll leave this here:

EVERYONE AND EVERY THING IS CONNECTED,
    HILLARY IS CONNECTED TO SCOT ISRAEL, AS Q SAID WE ARE SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST.
    SCOT ISRAEL IS A MARKER.
    WE HAVE REACHED THAT MARKER.
    SAVING FOR LAST = END GAME.
    PUNISHER IS ABOUT TO BRING THE PAIN.
    GET READY...
    @QTHESTORM

SO much love to all...
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2022), Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), bluestflame (3rd June 2022), BMJ (3rd June 2022), gini (3rd June 2022), Journeyman (5th June 2022), mojo (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (4th June 2022), RunningDeer (3rd June 2022), Sadieblue (3rd June 2022)

33. Link to Post #18497
    Thanks

Really good episode. There was was a video Patel highlighted made by the 4th Psy ops group you'll want to see.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v14mfzx

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), BMJ (4th June 2022), BushPilot (4th June 2022), mountain_jim (4th June 2022), RunningDeer (4th June 2022), Sadieblue (6th June 2022), Snoweagle (5th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #18498
    Thanks

Got a bit of an eye open when I heard Beck talk about a storm...

Question? Do you believe Devolution is happening? Why hasn't Biden sent our Troops to Ukraine yet? Is it because he can not do it because of Devolution? Will Devolution also stop Biden from declaring a National emergency like Hitler did as Glen Beck explained in the video? The Presidents PEADS gives him greater power in emergencies and we know Biden would use that power.
    Last edited by mojo; 5th June 2022 at 19:17.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2022), BushPilot (6th June 2022), ClearWater (6th June 2022), gini (15th June 2022), Ivanhoe (6th June 2022), RunningDeer (5th June 2022), Sadieblue (6th June 2022), Snoweagle (6th June 2022), Yoda (11th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #18499
    Thanks

The body language ghost should cover the daily WH Press briefings more plus whenever Biden speaks. The WH resident will not say what he means so it's great to find the truth through the non-verbal cues. There was no way I could have caught the subtle tells but the expert does.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th June 2022), Blacklight43 (6th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), BushPilot (6th June 2022), mountain_jim (6th June 2022), Sadieblue (8th June 2022), Vangelo (6th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #18500
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

What’s again the symbolism behind this punisher/skull symbol?

Anyways, I found it very interesting that this symbol featured very prominently during a, I think 2018 or 2019, show from Ricky Gervais on Netflix, the guy who burned down the house at the Golden Globes.

In his newest 2022 gig, SuperNature, he also makes fun of pedophiles at the BBC.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2022), gini (15th June 2022), mojo (6th June 2022), mountain_jim (8th June 2022), Sadieblue (8th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 925 of 946 FirstFirst 1 425 825 875 915 925 935 946 LastLast