Page 865 of 946 FirstFirst 1 365 765 815 855 865 875 915 946 LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,300 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #17281
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote We need to all be very careful here, especially the bigger voices here.
    What do we need to be careful of? Doesn't everyone hold an equal voice? Are you attacking me because I post here? It does sound like that to me.

Quote When you have as big an audience as he has you should expect to be held accountable and called on things that simply are not right.
    Why dont you say the same thing about the MSM news like CNN?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (26th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #17282
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote I don't think is is anything but unnecessary fear mongering at this point and X22 should have vetted it better than he did!
    IMO that's an unfair assessment of X22 Report. I don't know what happened to the exact page. When I visited Deagle.com earlier the page looked different then when I see it today, although not staying long I noticed there was a lot of links and data. Many here follow & watch Dave of X22 Report many times and I never see him as fear mongering but I know he does his best each day and presents news that's different than the MSM.
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    You might find this little tidbit from Deagel.com very interesting. Perhaps Deagel researcher were using the Georgia Guidestones to get the pop number for the U.S. in estimating it in 2025. Notice China and Russians number almost stay the same. It's something very strange indeed. Start around 20 minute mark.

https://rumble.com/vk6gdf-7.22.21-bu...-msm-pray.html

sorry the embed didnt work this time
    I cannot see that the link to the so called "Deagle" site he is suggesting is real. I've been there, the background page is not yellow like his, but red with some yellow but it's not even the same page, and the form he is showing does not appear anywhere on the site or in the menu. I spent about an hour last evening trying to find this page on Deagle and do not feel at this time that it exists as stated in the post you quoted. I see no such form predicting a drop in pop. on the site anywhere or any projections of any type on the site. Anyone else find it? I don't think is is anything but unnecessary fear mongering at this point and X22 should have vetted it better than he did!
    In case someone comes along and is confused...the video is from And We Know and not X22 Report.

BTW: I did check that site out. The now red rather than the yellow one. No luck.

Somewhere in my long list of references I had bookmarked a site a year or so ago that showed a significant decrease in the US population. I assumed it was a typo or the Baby Boomers were beginning to exit stage right. Their bodies could no longer withstand the countless assaults from the pollutions of all kinds. But now with what we see unfold daily, it's more than the Baby-Boomer generation 'hitching a ride' through an inviting vortex of fresh air, fresh water, fresh everything.

Looking around it became clear other projections were painting quite a different pic for the future pop.

Statistica
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (24th July 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #17283
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

What do we need to be careful of? Doesn't everyone hold an equal voice? Are you attacking me because I post here? It does sound like that to me.

Quote When you have as big an audience as he has you should expect to be held accountable and called on things that simply are not right.
    I think you would call that "preaching to the choir", mojo.

Ratzinger is correct, that everyone should be careful, most especially if they happen to reside in the USA. Yesterday's free thinker is tomorrow's domestic extremist/terrorist, as is apparent to anyone who is paying attention to what is going on in DC.

6. Link to Post #17284
    Thanks

Quote I think you would call that "preaching to the choir", mojo.
    Sorry I dont understand that statement.

Quote Ratzinger is correct, that everyone should be careful, most especially if they happen to reside in the USA. Yesterday's free thinker is tomorrow's domestic extremist/terrorist, as is apparent to anyone who is paying attention to what is going on in DC.
    That was no quote but its totally right.

7. Link to Post #17285
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

I do say it to them and have tweeted them cussing them about it and their false narratives, fear mongering and more. Your papers please will be here before we can blink! Soon after, it's 'Sir, your name has come up in our data base listing you as a dissident please cease and desist from what you are doing and exit the vehicle now keeping your hands where we can see them! You can guess what happens after. No matter the case tho, it won't be the CNN or main stream media getting that treatment! It will be others they focus on and we all know who those will be! Youtube has already given their lists, as has facebook, twitter and Reddit, as well as others.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (24th July 2021), lisalu (24th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), PurpleLama (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #17286
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Looking around it became clear other projections were painting quite a different pic for the future pop.

Statistica

Drats, Ratszinger. I’m unable to give it a good look-see. I don’t take kindly to site that insist I "allow all their cookies". I did make an exception and clicked the “Cookie Consent Manager”, but it flash up a second time. No time to pursue the site but I can see the increase rather than a decrease in population. I found similar results in other polls I check earlier today.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2021 at 19:04.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (26th July 2021), ClearWater (25th July 2021), edina (24th July 2021), gini (24th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #17287
    Thanks

Ratzinger I'm sorry that you spent time and could not find the Deagel info And We Know was using. Personally found errors in And We Know reporting. I've made mistakes too in posts that people have pointed out as well. I would rather be gracious to people that are trying to share what they feel is important to know. Keep on challenging but can you throw a little grace in too?... thanks

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (26th July 2021), edina (24th July 2021), gini (24th July 2021), lisalu (24th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #17288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

mojo, I took it to mean the content creators and not you. I stopped posting And We Know because he started to get sloppy in what he included in his heavily advertised videos. In his defense, it'd be a full time and half job to check every thing posted. I suggest quality over quantity. Even then there's no guarantee those sources are truthful.

It's impossible to get it all right. Case in point, you didn't believe it when I posted the And We Know video where the guy used the black light to show where he got the jab and how it traveled in his veins. But by the time a second example, a woman came along, you saw it differently because more and more information is revealed every day.

I'm to the point where I have enough info to know there are rats at every level, so why waste my summer away punching on the keyboard?

And I see I've gone way off topic and maybe not even addressed what the last several post are about. What I do know is that I appreciate all the time and effort you put into the thread.

Thank you, mojo.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2021 at 19:21.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th July 2021), BushPilot (26th July 2021), ClearWater (25th July 2021), edina (24th July 2021), gini (24th July 2021), lisalu (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021), Savannah (27th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #17289
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

For what it's worth, I remember that chart from years ago. I remember it was the topic of many discussions on this forum and other places. And I remember seeing it on the Deagel.com site.

It's been controversial for a long time now.

And Bill talked about it recently, here. Where he shared in April, the same archived link that people seem to be discussing now.

As did Journeyman here, back in March.

Sometimes, changes happen. At this point, it looks to me like the website removed the chart. Which is curious in and of itself.

Here's a link to the blogpost that Journeyman shared that offers some backstory on the chart.
    https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2...research-and-b

Lew Rockwell did a post on this back in April, https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/...e-of-the-west/

and he links to a wayback version of the site: https://archive.is/nAHJK which showed the chart.

Another wayback version of an archived image from March, https://web.archive.org/web/20210627...paste.it/7sg7o

And SOTT covered it, too, back in March. https://stateofthenation.co/?p=56663
    Last edited by edina; 24th July 2021 at 21:12.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BushPilot (26th July 2021), ClearWater (25th July 2021), gini (24th July 2021), Journeyman (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), PurpleLama (25th July 2021), Ratszinger (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021), Savannah (27th July 2021), Snoweagle (25th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #17290
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

You might find this little tidbit from Deagel.com very interesting. Perhaps Deagel researcher were using the Georgia Guidestones to get the pop number for the U.S. in estimating it in 2025. Notice China and Russians number almost stay the same. It's something very strange indeed. Start around 20 minute mark.

https://rumble.com/vk6gdf-7.22.21-bu...-msm-pray.html

sorry the embed didnt work this time

I cannot see that the link to the so called "Deagle" site he is suggesting is real. I've been there, the background page is not yellow like his, but red with some yellow but it's not even the same page, and the form he is showing does not appear anywhere on the site or in the menu. I spent about an hour last evening trying to find this page on Deagle and do not feel at this time that it exists as stated in the post you quoted. I see no such form predicting a drop in pop. on the site anywhere or any projections of any type on the site. Anyone else find it? I don't think is is anything but unnecessary fear mongering at this point and X22 should have vetted it better than he did!
    I haven't viewed the x22 video but if he's referring to the deagel 2025 projections then they were mysteriously removed from the site around about the time the vaccine should were being introduced...

You can find discussion of them here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1434065

And likely elsewhere on Avalon, may be some screenshots somewhere, I seem to recall posting them myself at some point.

Edit: thanks Edina, hadn't seen your reply when I posted!
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th July 2021 at 21:38.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (24th July 2021), BushPilot (26th July 2021), ClearWater (25th July 2021), edina (24th July 2021), mojo (24th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #17291
    Thanks

Really appreciate the helpful information on the Deagel website above thank you again edina & Journeyman. In a way we already knew that the cabal wants to reduce the human population according to the Georgia Guidestones and Bill Gates has even said the same. Deagel seemed to be another way to advertise that claim until it went missing. Very odd... Did anyone else watch Trumps speech at Turning Point? It was one his best and he dropped many moabs and clues. Did you catch any? I caught two...

And We Know shares some about Trumps speech and much more.

https://rumble.com/vkazv9-7.25.21-fu...protests-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vhotpz

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (25th July 2021), Blacklight43 (25th July 2021), BMJ (27th July 2021), BushPilot (26th July 2021), gini (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), RunningDeer (25th July 2021), Sadieblue (25th July 2021), Savannah (27th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #17292
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (26th July 2021), RunningDeer (25th July 2021), Sadieblue (26th July 2021), Savannah (27th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #17293
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

https://www.reuters.com/technology/e...se-2021-07-26/

This is why we should be careful. I reckon I will see y'all in the gulag! I will be the one wearing a purple t-shirt.

24. Link to Post #17294
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I think this is the speech covered in the podcast that mojo posted above.

25. Link to Post #17295
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Smile Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Awhile since I've posted here, there's a couple of things I'd like to share with you all and hopefully get some feedback on.

Firstly, you may or may not have come across this series of posts, if not please check them out:

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution
    https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-2
    https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-3
    https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-4

It's one person's opinion, but it's very well stated and supported by some excellent research. I think the very interesting 'white house small letters' clip from Trump's speech has now been removed, but I watched it and it's genuine.

Really appreciate the helpful information on the Deagel website above thank you again edina & Journeyman.
    You're most welcome mate, but Edina made a much better fist of it than I did.

In a way we already knew that the cabal wants to reduce the human population according to the Georgia Guidestones and Bill Gates has even said the same. Deagel seemed to be another way to advertise that claim until it went missing. Very odd... Did anyone else watch Trumps speech at Turning Point? It was one his best and he dropped many moabs and clues. Did you catch any? I caught two...
    I think Deagel prediction is interesting... why put it up? Why then take it down?

The most likely answer I think is one which anyone following the Q posts would probably have already considered, there's a war on, probably for several years now and a big, perhaps the biggest part of it is an information war.

The Deagel figures could be a warning shot, a diversion, a double bluff, even some form of occult disclosure which satisfies some form of quasi legal requirement to a higher power. In regard to the 70% population decline in US and UK it says it's about the capacity of these economies to withstand shock, but the same can be said for comparable nations elsewhere, so does it really refer to a vax induced slaughter or, say, the impact of the Yellowstone caldera erupting or a Tsunami that takes out both the East coast of the US and the Western seaboard of Europe? I've also considered polar shift induced crustal displacement and other not so happy scenarios.

What I suspect they are is fuel to the genocide narrative, a 'scare event' which is (hopefully) one part of the great awakening which will herald the fall of at least one malign faction within TPTB.

If this is the case, then there's still a long, scary path to travel, but hopefully without the mass casualties and nation destroying trauma which the Deagel site predicted.

Talking of an optimistic take on the bizarre spectacle that passes for reality these days, Symbolism Communication is continuing to post some jaw dropping decodes which could be the key to understanding Q, the world and everything (well at least a section thereof).

I have paused updating the thread, as I think perhaps there's not much appetite for this approach at present, but I've not stopped following the site and the latest has some interesting speculation on the date where we may, drum roll, actually see some action on the judicial front.

Quote Consider the statistical impossibility of 3 in a row 100+ year = day decodes to be perfectly aligned in sequence with just 1 day off.

09/26/2020 Joe Biden: ‘I Got to the Senate 180 Years Ago’ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...180-years-ago/
    +180 Days
    03/25/2021 Joe Biden: ‘When I came to the U.S. Senate 120 years ago’ https://saraacarter.com/joe-biden-wh...120-years-ago/
    03/25/2021 The Olympic Torch Begins Its 121-day Journey Around Japan in Nuclear Disaster Area Fukushima https://www.yahoo.com/now/olympic-to...160253750.html
    +119 Days
    07/22/2021 Joe Biden: “Way back 150 years ago when I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee we spent a lot of time working on…”https://www.independentsentinel.com/...150-years-ago/
    07/22/2021 Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony kicks off Summer Games like no other https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympic...s-low-n1274688
    If you've not already checked the site out I strongly recommend a look see. For one thing, it's an optimistic take, even if it doesn't pan out, it's a relief after seeing some of the doom and gloom that's out there. Another is that I really think this person is onto something in at least some of their decodes. I look at the news, particularly those silly stories that somehow get massive traction in a different way these days, because I think there's layers of comms interlaced within it. Comms which maybe are beginning to be disclosed to a wider world, if we're prepared to put the time in to learn the methods at work?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 27th July 2021 at 14:12.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2021), BushPilot (27th July 2021), ClearWater (27th July 2021), Craig (27th July 2021), mojo (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (27th July 2021), Sadieblue (27th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #17296
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,272 times in 8,658 posts

Thanks for the summary and links, Journeyman, I just read all 4 parts.

I have to think some major hammer drops are still to occur, but whether it works out like this or not, I just can't summon the optimism anymore to expect it soon.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (27th July 2021), ClearWater (27th July 2021), Journeyman (27th July 2021), lisalu (27th July 2021), mojo (27th July 2021), PurpleLama (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (27th July 2021), Sadieblue (27th July 2021), Savannah (29th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #17297
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Might the purpose of Q, all along, have been to generate a much bigger movement than what culminated in Jan. 6? Something to permit a much more overt clamp down on those who were inclined to vote for Trump, warts and all?

While I can present nothing like evidence to support such a supposition, taking a step back, it can certainly appear to be a honeypot for populists.
    It seems as though they are following the script to the letter. The opening Congressional hearing was held today for the investigation of January 6th.

30. Link to Post #17298
    Thanks

Red Lines were crossed

My belief resonates with the premise in the video that red lines have been crossed. If you are familiar wih Q posts
    Quote Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
    Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
    EAM LOYALISTS:
    RED1: POTUS twitter removal
    RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
    RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
    RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
    RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
    RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
    USSS
    CASTLE_ROCK
    Q

We can see there are a umber of red lines according to post 4414 and with the recent news that Biden is forcing all gov workers to vaccinate might be a red line as well.

https://rumble.com/vkevfp-ep.-2538b-...ial-ops-a.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vhspaf

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st August 2021), BushPilot (29th July 2021), pabranno (28th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Sadieblue (29th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #17299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FYI: please check out TomCat's Farewell thread.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th July 2021), bluestflame (29th July 2021), BushPilot (29th July 2021), mojo (29th July 2021), mountain_jim (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), Sadieblue (29th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #17300
    Thanks

There's only dark humor in the new United Spot video...

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (29th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2021), mountain_jim (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 946 FirstFirst 1 365 765 815 855 865 875 915 946 LastLast