Page 931 of 946 FirstFirst 1 431 831 881 921 931 941 946 LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,620 of 18910

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18601
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Some people right now are really hoping they can split and fracture the MAGA base with their "QAnon" bull**** just before these crucial midterms.
    hmm . . that can be taken a couple ways.

"It's the Unity, stupid".

Who's talking unity and who isn't ?

That's unity all across the country and the world, and all across the various group schools of political and other ideologies that have had us scattered to the winds for a very long time.
    Last edited by norman; 24th September 2022 at 17:51.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (25th September 2022), ClearWater (25th September 2022), gini (25th September 2022), mountain_jim (24th September 2022), Sadieblue (24th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #18602
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

Brian's views on Tore:

Brian Cates

Yes I'm aware there's a certain social media influencer and former fake charity scammer going around claiming that 'Q' is actually a software program.

All she's doing is outing herself for what she always was.

The enemy is expending what little ammo they have left trying to stop what is coming.

But nothing can stop what is coming.

She's just one of the first to 'fire' early trying to use Q to split the MAGA base into factions that will attack each other.

Most of her ardent followers are sock accounts and they're trying to give the impression she has a much larger following than she actually does.

The artful use of bots and socks is how these people got this far.

But this is the year they all get exposed. We're wise to the tricks at this point.

"Playbook known."
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th September 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (25th September 2022), ClearWater (25th September 2022), gini (25th September 2022), lisalu (24th September 2022), Sadieblue (24th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #18603
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Some people right now are really hoping they can split and fracture the MAGA base with their "QAnon" bull**** just before these crucial midterms.
    hmm . . that can be taken a couple ways.

"It's the Unity, stupid".

Who's talking unity and who isn't ?

That's unity all across the country and the world, and all across the various group schools of political and other ideologies that have had us scattered to the winds for a very long time.
    Unity requires awakening on many levels - the vibrational energy levels, events, and efforts to help activate The Awakening are ongoing and accelerating, in my view.

and the US-focused Q/Maga op is/was just one of many contributors to all this, I hope.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th September 2022 at 19:48.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (25th September 2022), ClearWater (25th September 2022), gini (25th September 2022), norman (24th September 2022), Sadieblue (24th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #18604
    Thanks

Brian's views on Tore:

Brian Cates

Yes I'm aware there's a certain social media influencer and former fake charity scammer going around claiming that 'Q' is actually a software program.

All she's doing is outing herself for what she always was.

The enemy is expending what little ammo they have left trying to stop what is coming.

But nothing can stop what is coming.

She's just one of the first to 'fire' early trying to use Q to split the MAGA base into factions that will attack each other.

Most of her ardent followers are sock accounts and they're trying to give the impression she has a much larger following than she actually does.

The artful use of bots and socks is how these people got this far.

But this is the year they all get exposed. We're wise to the tricks at this point.

"Playbook known."
    Yes, I got that impression from your previous Brian Cates quote but I gave it the benefit of the doubt until he clarified his position.

My immediate impulse is to think of him badly but I want to wait to see what more informed and dedicated people make of Tore's pre election move.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th September 2022), ClearWater (25th September 2022), mountain_jim (25th September 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #18605
    Thanks

Got these links from Brian today and the rabbit hole goes a bit deep and relates to Pegasus spyware and Soros funding, Q Cyber Tech, A Q group within NSA, etc.

In my youth, included in Mad Magazine was a comic strip - Spy vs Spy. Seems all this is deep in those types of weeds.

I don't claim to understand (yet) how all this may relate to Tore's info, and also don't take Brian's views as necessarily right, other than it's clear to me that Kash and Scavino told him to pay attention to the Q op.

And I came to suspect that those 2 were the interface from Trump's team to whoever else in military (or other) intelligence groups were part of the Q team, and know a lot more about it all.

Quote Now that “Q Cyber Tech” is circulating around again all of a sudden, it seems like a good time to point out that this is not news.

A lot of people have already been aware of Q Cyber Tech owning OSY (which owns NSO that created Pegasus spyware.) This is not anything new. It is fascinating, but (as some have claimed), it does not negate the fact there's a Q group within the NSA and that's been publicly known since at least 2013. (ICYMI, Snowden is a traitor.) As we know, Q team created the back channel to the public from Trump's administration. Just like Ghidra, they may likely also be using Pegasus worldwide, as has already been outlined already by anons like @PepeLeQ1776 (Pepe_Le_Q on TRUTH social)

(Article is a 3 part series.) Part 1:

https://pepeleq.substack.com/p/pegas...medium=reader2
    from link

Quote Pegasus,OSY,NSO

Good? Or Bad? Alliances and Enemies

PePeLeQ
    Jan 7
    With the recent uptick in scrutiny surrounding Pegasus and OSY technology I figured I’d throw together a culmination of timelines. We will be lightly touching on timelines from my series and how the timeline of Pegasus, OSY, and NSO come into play. Hoping to provide clarity for a very muddled situation.

So basic Wiki search on NSO to start. Highlighted are a few things to hold onto.

So this Tech has been used in Pakistan (which we go over in my “Why Devolution” articles), as well as in the murder of Kashoggi in Saudi Arabia. So when Q said “what happened in SA will happen here…”, one would speculate, given our current juncture, that this Pegasus may not be such a bad thing. Once you look into the software you end up seeing deepstate players panicking over it. Hence the first image picturing a lawsuit mentioned brought on by Facebook and WhatsApp. Usually if Facebook bans something, it should indicate the deepstate hates whatever is being banned/attacked.

Below are a few Q drops I pulled up showing the focus on NYT. A big part was the fact People from the Intel community were leaking classified info to various news organizations.

More targets from another article seem to match up with targeted news agencies by Q in the early search for leakers. Remember Jeff sessions has been in charge of a leak investigation starting back in 2017. Apparently there is still a DOJ investigation underway on the matter.

So I’ve come to speculate that Pegasus may have been used by Q team and Trump for leak investigations. Recently there has been a slew of attacks on General Flynn for him advising the group in 2016-17. I don’t find it appalling like some do given the circumstances Pegasus has surrounded itself in while Q was active. Information operations do require information operation tools, so I went a bit further. A claim was made that Rod Rosenstien [RR] and Flynn worked with OSY together.

The timeline is important to add in with above info. In this article we see that Flynn got paid for consulting/advising in 2016-17. While Roaensteins time consulting remains unclear, it is clear that the he was appalled by the death of Kashoggi.

(much more at link)
    ///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø***ULTRA2QQQ
    🐴
    (
    ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø***ULTRA2QQQ🐴
    )

George Soros and the Rockefeller foundation are literally the source behind the outrage over Pegasus spyware — because it was their operatives and swamp journalists who were being targeted and spied on. Soros funded the “Pegasus Project” to cry about it.

Be careful who you follow

https://rattibha.com/thread/1418574474119565313

https://sputniknews.com/20210718/sor...083409958.html

Quote The Guardian ran a story on Sunday accusing Hungarian authorities of using an advanced Israeli spyware suite known as Pegasus to illegally keep tabs on the communications of journalists, lawyers and at least one opposition figure.

What the report didn’t mention, however, is that that George Soros’ Open Society Foundations (OSF) is a donor to Forbidden Stories. Soros, 90, is known to have engaged in a decade-long battle with the Orban government as the latter has sought to restrict the liberal philanthropist’s activities on Hungarian territory.

The alleged hack attacks reportedly targeted at least two journalists from Direkt36, a Hungarian partner of Pegasus Project which also receives cash from OSF, as well as the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and other ‘philanthropic foundations’.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th September 2022 at 13:08.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (25th September 2022), edina (25th September 2022), norman (25th September 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #18606
    Thanks

As there was some interest here in The Knights of Malta, I can't see the point of going off looking for some obscure thread to post this. I might as well put it here even though it has no apparent direct "Q" connection other than what Tore said.

Sarah Westall - Knights of Malta Leadership Nullified, Queen Merges Churches Before Death & more w/ Kevin Annett
    37 minutes Posted Sep 25, 2022 at 1:28 am.

SHOW NOTES
    Kevin Annett rejoins the program to discuss history making changes occurring worldwide. From the Pope nullifying the leadership of the Knights of Malta to the Queen merging churches before her death. These events are historical changes that will effect people for centuries to come. During this time of incredible chaos, Kevin Annett has the gift of bringing clarity and intention to our actions. You can learn more about Kevin Annett at https://MurderByDecree.com

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (25th September 2022), eagle0027 (25th September 2022), edina (25th September 2022), gini (25th September 2022), mountain_jim (25th September 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #18607
    Thanks

A few findings. The Knights of Malta, according to some names we know.

As the Knights of Malta, their official head is the Pope and their headquarters is in Rome. As the Knights of St John they are based in London and their official head is the King or Queen. The Catholic and Protestant wings are in fact the same organization at the highest level.

David Icke / <cite>The Biggest Secret</cite>

The Knights of Malta is a world organization with its threads weaving through business, banking, politics, the CIA, other intelligence organizations, P2, religion, education, law, military, think tanks, foundations, the United States Information Agency, the United Nations, and numerous other organizations. They are not the oldest but are one of the oldest branches of the Order of the Quest in existence. The world head of the Knights of Malta is elected for a life term, with the approval of the Pope. The Knights of Malta have their own Constitution and are sworn to work toward the establishment of a New World Order with the Pope at its head. Knights of Malta members are also powerful members of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

Bill Cooper / <cite>Behold A Pale Horse</cite>

The Knights of Malta ALL have diplomatic immunity. They can ship goods across borders without paying duty or undergoing customs check. Does that ring any bells? In any case, that is power.

The Knights of Malta is held up by a backbone consisting of nobility. Nearly half of the 10,000 members belong to Europe's oldest and most powerful families. This cements the alliance between the Vatican and the "Black Nobility." The Black Nobility is mostly the rich and powerful of Europe. The head of the Black Nobility is the family that can claim direct descendancy from the last Roman emperor. Maybe now you can see that things are beginning to fall into their proper place. Membership in the Knights of Malta entails obedience to one's superior in THE ORDER and ultimately to the Pope. Therefore, a U.S. ambassador who is also a member of the Knights of Malta faces a conflict of interest. Why is this fact ignored? President Bush appointed Knight of Malta Thomas Melledy to the post of U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican.

Bill Cooper / <cite>Behold A Pale Horse</cite>

As the Knights of Malta, their official head is the Pope and their headquarters is in Rome. As the Knights of St John they are based in London and their official head is the King or Queen. The Catholic and Protestant wings are in fact the same organization at the highest level.

David Icke / <cite>The Biggest Secret</cite>

Those who want information on the secret organizations behind the Vatican might go to the library and look in the Encyclopedia Britannica or any other good reference book and look under The Knights of Malta. If you want to get into American religions, look under the York Rite movements of Freemasonry.

Jordan Maxwell / <cite>Matrix of Power</cite>

One of the concordant orders of Freemasonry was called "The Knights of the Order of the Hospital," and they were called "Knights Hospitalers." They were the Masonic Order that founded, organizes, directs, and finances Hospitals and health care, throughout the world.

Jordan Maxwell / <cite>Matrix of Power</cite>

The CIA was set up by the Knights of Malta. The Knights of Malta is a Masonic lodge inside the Vatican. [...] CIA is a Knights of Malta, Vatican operation in America, period.

Jordan Maxwell / <cite>https://youtube.com/watch?v=lGfL5Al74k4 ~22:00</cite>

The Knights Hospitaler were so named because they operated a hospital in Jerusalem to help pilgrims in distress...After the fall of Jerusalem and the final victory of the Moslems in 1291, the fortunes of both knightly orders changed. The Knights of St. John (Hospitalers) were forced to flee the Holy Land. They took up residence on a succession of islands during the ensuing centuries. With the changes of location came changes in name. They became the "Knights of Rhodes" after moving to the island of Rhodes. They were the "Knights of Malta" when they moved to that island and ruled it. While on Malta, the Knights became a major military and naval power in the Mediterranean until their defeat in 1789 by Napoleon. After enjoying temporary protection under Russian Emperor Paul I, the Knights of Malta had their headquarters moved to Rome in 1834, by Pope Leo XIII. Today they are known as the "Sovereign Order of the Knights of Malta" (SMOM) and have the unusual distinction of being the world's smallest nation. Located in a walled enclave in central Rome, SMOM still retains its status as a sovereign state, although new Grand Masters of the Order must be approved by the Pope.

William Bramley / <cite>Gods of Eden (quoted by Michael Tsarion)</cite>

Given these facts, and given the new evidence coming forth concerning the true power and wealth of the Templars, it is inconceivable that the Templar order ceased to exist after Philip IV rose up against them in the fourteenth century. A cabal, at least 300 hundred years old, with as much insider information as these Templars commanded, would hardly have operated so incompetently as to allow themselves to be outwitted and taken by surprise by a single, obviously hostile, king with an axe to grind. Although history records that key Templars were arrested and tortured, it also records that virtually none of their considerable wealth was ever located by their supposed enemies. Experts now realize that the Templars knew all about the plans of their enemies and simply prepared for the worst by handing over their wealth to their brethren (the Knights of St. John Hospitaler, Knights of Malta, and Knights of Rhodes), and to other kindred secret societies. In short, the temple may have lost a brick or two, but remained standing just where it was.

Michael Tsarion / <cite>The Irish Origins of Civilization, Volume 2</cite>

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (26th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (1st October 2022), edina (26th September 2022), gini (26th September 2022), mountain_jim (26th September 2022), Reinhard (8th October 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (8th October 2022), sunflower (27th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #18608
    Thanks

posted this in wrong thread somehow earlier today

Quote Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø***ULTRA2QQQ
    🐴
    (
    ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø***ULTRA2QQQ🐴
    )

“They aren’t even hiding it anymore”

Correct. Looks like the deepstate may be on the verge of finally acknowledging what we all know to be true.
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...mNlF9EO9O-6dLQ

(full image)

/////////////////////////

Brian Cates

Indeed they are not.

The question is...why?

WHY are they not hiding it any more, only making tangential references? Why are they coming right out and identifying with the Q movement now?

Do they not know how the Fake News is going to react when Trump and his team begin openly embracing a movement slandered for over 2 years now as being "QAnon", an domestic extremist terrorist group?

Well of course they do.

Of course Trump and his team know how the Fake News will react.

And yet....

And yet...we watch them continue to do it?

One thing the next couple of weeks won't be is boring.

/////////////

Watch for the people who try to attach themselves to the movement who insist on referring to themselves and to the Q movement as "QAnon".

They are not all that hard to spot.

/////////////

Brian reposted these Q drops today

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f457dc No.11118631 📁
    Oct 17 2020 11:36:26 (EST)

https://twitter.com/stinchfield1776/...23746📁
    There is 'Q'. 1
    There are 'Anons'. 2
    There is no 'Qanon'. 3
    Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2.
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]?
    DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?
    Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].
    You are correct, CJ.
    Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning. [mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?]
    Do you believe it was a coincidence surgical removal of You Tube accounts occurred same day as 'Hunter' drop?
    Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
    Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 30d223 No.10685503 📁
    Sep 17 2020 16:01:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 72c6aa No.10685374 📁
    Sep 17 2020 15:53:13 (EST)
    (Pb Q) >>10685190

If somebody comes to accept a truth or swallow a redpill without knowing it was associated with Q, then they do so unpolluted by media bias re: "QAnon." Bypass prejudice. Makes sense.
    That's what Anon was all about, right? Nobody cares about ranks or names or upvotes or e-stardom. The content of your posts should speak for itself. Ideas.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th September 2022 at 16:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd October 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (26th September 2022), ClearWater (26th September 2022), edina (26th September 2022), gini (26th September 2022), norman (26th September 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #18609
    Thanks

This odd post that turned up after the huge disappointment of January 6th has never completely gone from my mind. I don't know who wrote and posted it, and I don't care.

The last 2 paragraphs are especially poignant as the collapse Catherine Austin Fitts insisted for a decade before fleeing the country, was not going to happen, has happened (or very nearly).

I saw a few genuine (older) photos of Biden recently and was shocked to see how different he looked in those from the face we've come to know of as "The Resident". I can't explain how it all works.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd October 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (27th September 2022), ClearWater (27th September 2022), edina (27th September 2022), Journeyman (6th October 2022), lisalu (27th September 2022), mountain_jim (27th September 2022), Reinhard (8th October 2022), Sadieblue (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (8th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #18610
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Patri0tsareinContr0l ️️️

Kash yesterday said he talks regularly with Devin and President Trump and they are all impressed with anons: "You know Devin and I talk regularly, and you know, I talk with the President all the time as well, and we’re just blown away at the amount of acumen some of these people have and how quick they are to grab it and suss through it and sort of thin it down and make it presentable."

So Kash talks about anons with Trump? 🥰🥰🥰

///////////

well it did not get him elected in 2020, or so it appears...

Quote 4786

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c87c4f No.10826731 📁
    Sep 28 2020 17:17:50 (EST)

Q
    Jordan Sather
    Forwarded from
    TheStormHasArrived17

(
    TheStormHasArrived17
    )

Exactly two years ago on Sept 28th, 2020, Q posted a link to a video called "This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected"

Today, Trump retruthed the same video on his Truth Social feeds. Quite the two year delta

The comms are still flying. Some people have yet to realize that Q is a military intelligence operation that Trump was (is) very much involved with.

They'll get it sooner or later.

h/t MJTruth @candlesinthenight

///

It doesn’t get much clearer than this.

2 year delta. President Trump retruths the same video that Q posted exactly 2 years ago.

Not only that, but he did it 3 minutes after midnight. Almost like he was emphasizing it. “Okay guys! The date just changed to September 28th, check this out!” 😁
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th September 2022 at 16:56.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd October 2022), BMJ (29th September 2022), BushPilot (29th September 2022), ClearWater (30th September 2022), edina (29th September 2022), lisalu (28th September 2022), norman (28th September 2022), Sadieblue (29th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #18611
    Thanks

Who said . . . . . .

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (3rd October 2022), ClearWater (4th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st October 2022), wegge (1st October 2022)

23. Link to Post #18612
    Thanks

Lou Collins - Roy Davies – The Pieces Are Moving In To Place

The last lap.

You cannot plan what you do not control, you cannot control what you do not own.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (6th October 2022), ClearWater (4th October 2022), Sadieblue (4th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #18613
    Thanks

Brian Cates

Let's clear something up.

I never said Q was fake or attacked it.

I said I didn't use it for my work,
    and it wasn't a source for my columns. Whatever other people appearing with me said, that was what I said.

I said I didn't read the drops and the only Q posts I saw were the ones people showed me in screenshots, which I didn't have any context for and no interest in exploring.

That started changing when I was invited to join We The Media.

///

Brian Cates

The only Q people I blocked were those who insisted to me that I was lying about not using Q for my research and my columns.

I did have some harsh things to say to them because they called my integrity into question.

I told the truth about Q as I saw it then and I"m telling the truth about Q as I see it now.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), gini (8th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), lisalu (6th October 2022), norman (6th October 2022), Sadieblue (6th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #18614
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,165 times in 898 posts

Trump Was Ready To Pardon Snowden Until Threatened..Journalist Glenn Greenwald recently appeared on Breaking Points with Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti where he revealed that in the final days of his presidency, Donald Trump was seriously considering a pardon for Edward Snowden. Trump was only dissuaded from following through by Senate Republicans who allegedly threatened to vote to impeach the President if he began revealing state secrets and passing out pardons to perceived enemies of the Deep State like Snowden and Julian Assange. ----7/10/22/..14 min--

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th October 2022), BMJ (9th October 2022), BushPilot (9th October 2022), ClearWater (7th October 2022), edina (7th October 2022), mountain_jim (7th October 2022), Sadieblue (9th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #18615
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

A friend pointed me in the direction of this Anon recently and he seems to know what he's talking about. Apparently a Russian sub with an unimaginable nuclear capability has gone 'missing'.

Watch The Water??????

[RUMBLE][https://rumble.com/v1mon22-goodbye-mcdonalds-russian-sub-goes-missing-45-comms-highlighting-w.-hw-clin.htmlRUMBLE]

Sorry, still haven't got my head around posting video links so here's the link:

https://rumble.com/v1mon22-goodbye-mcdonalds-russian-sub-goes-missing-45-comms-highlighting-w.-hw-clin.html
    Last edited by angelfire; 7th October 2022 at 19:26.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2022), norman (8th October 2022), Sadieblue (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (8th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #18616
    Thanks

I have not watched - heard this referred to in context of Red October (the movie as well as the Q posts), don't know any more..

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    A friend pointed me in the direction of this Anon recently and he seems to know what he's talking about. Apparently a Russian sub with an unimaginable nuclear capability has gone 'missing'.

Watch The Water??????

[RUMBLE][https://rumble.com/v1mon22-goodbye-mcdonalds-russian-sub-goes-missing-45-comms-highlighting-w.-hw-clin.htmlRUMBLE]

https://rumble.com/v1mon22-goodbye-mcdonalds-russian-sub-goes-missing-45-comms-highlighting-w.-hw-clin.html
    Quote SGAnon discusses recent comms from the commander in chief calling attention to previous administrations, as well as the insolvency of McDonalds corporation (in opinion only) and the Russian sub that "disappeared" from dock.

((EDIT: BO / NO reference in the video — Bruce and Nellie Ohr )). I misspoke referring to BO as <44>. It was a long week, anons. My apologies.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1k2h72

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2022), BMJ (9th October 2022), norman (8th October 2022), Sadieblue (12th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #18617
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Thanks for re-posting, MJ.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2022), mountain_jim (9th October 2022), Sadieblue (12th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #18618
    Thanks

On that same QNewsPatriot channel.

Remember why we fight

"These people are sick"

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1kb3u1/?pub=4

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (11th October 2022), BMJ (9th October 2022), Sadieblue (12th October 2022), Snoweagle (8th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #18619
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Watch The Water??????

That's the Novgorod it carries nuclear torpedo know as the doomsday weapon.they can't be tracked they can't be intercepted. Each torpedo could cause a 300 meter tidal wave or exploit a natural seabed fault line, like the one of the west coast USA.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

angelfire (11th October 2022), BMJ (12th October 2022), BushPilot (9th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022), mountain_jim (9th October 2022), Sadieblue (12th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #18620
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)

Watch The Water??????

That's the Novgorod it carries nuclear torpedo know as the doomsday weapon.they can't be tracked they can't be intercepted. Each torpedo could cause a 300 meter tidal wave or exploit a natural seabed fault line, like the one of the west coast USA.

" A top-of-the-line Russian nuclear-powered submarine has gone missing from its harbor in the Arctic along with its rumored "doomsday weapon," according to multiple reports.

NATO has reportedly warned members that Russia's Belgorod submarine no longer appeared to be operating out of its White Sea base, where it has been active since July. Officials warned that Russia may plan to test Belgorod's "Poseidon" weapons system, a drone equipped with a nuclear bomb that Russia has claimed is capable of creating a "radioactive tsunami," according to Italian media.

The drone can be deployed from the submarine at any time and detonated at a depth of 1 kilometer near a coastal city. Russian state media has claimed the device can create a 1,600-ft. wave that smashes into the coast and irradiates it.

The 600-ft. submarine was delivered to the Russian Navy in July as part of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s top-secret program that aims to develop and operate a series of a new class of "super weapons."

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclear-submarine-armed-apos-172414665.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACm-UwBdv_pTxYBV7qcjpeWbOgH8sCgWtI5AKghKErOyPNK6iiwC16wjGx7jwUIrhd_vXAF6K5xdS5aNCoX2W4ykEsQOjuFBjjo5wAND 5i4eFaE9loy0ci-KkBQuKi8ysqUs7DAsy-FvO13GbhIOyFzxfCgvGHOQEyXiOIhr6Kst
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

angelfire (12th October 2022), Sadieblue (12th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 946 FirstFirst 1 431 831 881 921 931 941 946 LastLast