+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 946 FirstFirst 1 426 826 876 916 926 936 946 LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,520 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18501
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

A Q-informed writer speaking of red-pilling....

https://supernana.substack.com/p/we-...eard?sd=pf&s=r

We Are All Fighting Amber Heard

We Are All Fighting Amber Heard by Quinn Dixsept

Quinn Dixsept
    3 hr ago

The Depp vs Heard trial showed how the media, Hollywood and these special interest groups lie cheat and steal to keep control of our hearts and minds in an effort to control us. Everyone, regardless of your feelings, should watch Depp vs Heard. I was mocked for my interest in this trial but I saw something happening and I wasn’t the only one. There is so much knowledge to be gained by watching Amber Heard and the way she manipulated the system to portray a fake reality. Amber Heard is the perfect example of what we are fighting. They target a victim, create a narrative, use the MSM and these shady organizations to sell it and just like that they ruin lives.

The amount of eyes on this trial can not be overstated. It was massive! Check out this graphic:

Johnny Depp, like Trump, decided to fight the machine. He took on the MSM, Disney, the ACLU and Hollywood, and even though the odds were stacked against him, he won. How? It was simple, he told the truth. “The truth is a force of nature.”

Depp’s life was laid bare, it was embarrassing for him to reveal intimate details but in doing so he revealed the truth, he was the one abused not Heard. He knew he was up against powerful odds but he didn’t back down even after losing the case in the UK he persisted. This is the kind of tenacity we all need to have as we fight to rid our country of these powerful psychopaths that seek to destroy our way of life.

Let’s look at some of Amber Heards tactics. She used out of context photos, edited video and photos, to create a story that Depp had abused her. She either bribed or threatened her friends to lie for her, she even got her own sister to lie under oath. She promised her 7 million dollar divorce settlement to the ACLU, which to this day she has not actually donated. She wrote an op-Ed for The Washington Post, leaked an edited video to TMZ, she used staged photos of Johnny asleep, even going so far as to spill ice cream on him, bought a bunch of Twitter bots to fake support. Even now her twitter timeline is filled with bots all saying the same exact positive supportive thing. Sound familiar? It should, this is exactly what the political corporate world has been doing to us for decades. We are seeing it now again with Ukraine. Video game photos passed off as real. Zelensky held up as a hero. Our political idiots all going to Ukraine to create a narrative and bribe their way out of the mess they created by laundering our money, funding bio labs, enabling Nazis.

During covid they used photos of body bags with fake dead people. They leaked videos of actors passing out in the street. They got the MSM, Hollywood and our political leaders to lie to us by either bribing them, blackmailing them or threatening them. They buy bots to make it look like everyone supports their lunacy, but we caught them. We are exposing it. I’d like to think it is because one man gave us the fortitude and hope to do it, Donald J. Trump.

A popular method they use to trick us is gaslighting. Gaslighting is making someone question their own reality. You see the truth but they tell you that’s not what you are seeing. They lie over and over until you start to question if you’re really seeing what you’re seeing. Watch here as Amber Heard tries to gaslight the jury on the meaning of pledged vs donated.

This is crucial because the UK trial was a judge trial not a jury trial and the judge used the notion that Heard donated the money to charity as a marker for her credibility but as of this date she still has not donated one penny of her settlement.

When Q said we are watching a movie do you understand what that means? Nothing we see is real, it’s all out of context photos and edited videos and liars weaving a fake narrative to keep us under their control. Depp pulled back the curtain and like Trump he exposed it, this takes great courage because they used all their powers to crush him and he still won. Multiply what Depp had to endure by the entire world and you will now understand what Trump is fighting.

This trial is redpilling people on a mass scale to just how bad the MSM is when it comes to their slant. Those who love the MSM and don’t know they outright lie are seeing it in real life. This trial is an indictment of the mainstream media. Millions of people watched the entire trial and they are seeing the MSM lie to them about what they actually saw. I’m seeing people in shock as the MSM they worshipped, lie right to their face. The media has gone on an all out attack of their own reputation because they lied from the get go and they can’t admit they were wrong so they double down on the lie. People are going “wait if they are outright lying about this what else have they lied to me about?” People are going to independent media to get the truth which is why we have to be very careful to seek the truth and spread the truth. We truly are becoming the news now. Handle with care.

The red-pilling is creating a wave, because many abuse survivors went into this trial supporting Amber Heard and after watching the trial switched to supporting and identifying with Depp and seeing their cause mocked and lied about it. It is waking them up to how horrible our MSM culture has become. This is red-pilling an entirely different sect of people.

Taylor Lorenz, a writer for The Washington Post, was called out for outright lying about reaching out for comment to YouTube influencers reporting on the Depp trial. Wapo did a stealth edit trying to cover up their mess and Lorenz blamed the editors. It blew up in their faces and a whole new group was red-pilled about the lengths our media will go to lie to us.

Tracy Beanz wrote: “ So again, the significance of the Depp/Heard case can’t be understated. Taylor Lorenz wrote an article trying to slander the YouTube accounts covering the case that held all of the influence. Unsurprisingly, she lied about them. Now their ENTIRE audience is doubting ALL of the reporting over at WaPo and others. THESE ARE NEWBIES TO MEDIA DECEPTION. CNN was smart enough to recognize this and has jumped on board AGAINST Lorenz hoping to maintain some influence with these folks. It’s over. Huge.“

There is whole sect fighting with us that we didn’t really notice until Johnny Depp, LawTube. Rekieta Law, Runkle of the Bailey, Viva Frei, DUI Guy, Law and Crime, these are Canadian and American lawyers who see what’s happening and are fighting it right along side of us.

Conclusion; We are creating our own Galts Gulch, a new society of independent journalists, independent lawyers, independent Hollywood actors, independent athletes, independent businesses, independent social media, and I believe we will see more and more independent monetary systems. More and more people will wake up and leave the corrupt system to join our free and independent system, one where they are truly free and don’t have to tow a line that they themselves feel inside is disturbing and wrong.

Watch the ridiculousness of these idiots we are fighting, using the same words over and over to brainwash, gaslighting, lying, it’s so crazy you just have to laugh. This is what a new group of people witnessed and it woke them up, everyone has a different red-pill experience and this one was HUGE! The entire world watched this and if you haven’t, you should. Keep fighting. Advance.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2022), BMJ (9th June 2022), BushPilot (9th June 2022), ClearWater (9th June 2022), gini (9th June 2022), lisalu (8th June 2022), mojo (8th June 2022), Orph (14th June 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Sadieblue (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (11th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #18502
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    What’s again the symbolism behind this punisher/skull symbol?

Anyways, I found it very interesting that this symbol featured very prominently during a, I think 2018 or 2019, show from Ricky Gervais on Netflix, the guy who burned down the house at the Golden Globes.

In his newest 2022 gig, SuperNature, he also makes fun of pedophiles at the BBC.

this link says (more content, embedded links, etc. at link)..

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-t...y-sas-20210510

True Origin Of The Punisher Skull Logo That's Being Used By Special Forces

Published 15:49, 10 May 2021 BST

With SAS troops reportedly using the Punisher logo to commemorate their first kill, it seems not everyone is aware of the image's controversial associations.

The skull logo is famous as the marking used by the violent Marvel character Frank Castle in The Punisher, but outside of the popular TV series and comics, it now also has associations with the far-right, who have adopted it as their own.

The emblem first appeared in a 1974 Spider-Man comic, worn by Vietnam veteran turned assassin-for-hire Frank Castle. Later comics showed how Castle became The Punisher after witnessing the murder of his family, prompting him to avenge their death by waging his own war on crime.

But it has since been associated with the police and far-right groups such as anti-government militia movement the Three Percenters and conspiracy-theory community QAnon.

Gerry Conway, who created The Punisher, recently said the character was never meant to symbolise oppression, and hopes the skull symbol can be reclaimed from both the police and fringe admirers.

Speaking to Forbes, he said: "The Punisher is representative of the failure of law and order to address the concerns of people who feel abandoned by the legal system.

"It always struck me as stupid and ironic that members of the police are embracing what is fundamentally an outlaw symbol."

(more at link)

/////////////////////

https://1000logos.net/punisher-logo/

One of Marvel’s most popular characters, the Punisher wears a death’s head skull on his chest. The skull insignia has a lot of fans, especially in the US military.

Meaning and history

The Punisher made its debut in The Amazing Spider-Man #129 published in the winter of 1974. The character was created by at least four people. The idea belonged to Gerry Conway, who was then known as the author of The Amazing Spider-Man. Publisher Stan Lee, who was Marvel’s editor-in-chief back then, is supposedly the author of the villain’s name.

Marvel art director John Romita, Sr. and Ross Andru co-created the visual part of the character. However, we should point out, that Conway also took part in developing the design of the costume. In an old interview (2002), he mentioned that he had a habit of sketching the costumes of his characters, including the Punisher, and handing them to the artists as rough sketches.

In Corners’ sketch, the Punisher had a skull on one breast. John Romita, Sr. decided to make the skull larger, so that it would take up most of the villain’s chest. Also, he supposedly was the one who provided functional uses to the symbol. His sketch was finished by Ross Andru, best known for his work on The Amazing Spider-Man.

What was the inspiration behind the personality of the Punisher? According to Gerry Conway, he was impressed by a character named The Executioner, which was invented by Don Pendleton. While Conway was developing the plot of the Jackal, he decided that the Executioner-inspired character could become the person whom the Jackal would use in his fight against Spider-Man.

And what about the inspiration behind the logo itself? There’re at least two hypotheses. Some sources point out that the design was inspired by an emblem worn by a Vietcong sniper, while others claim that the Punisher logo was based on the image of the demon Olivier, a fictional supervillain from Marvel Comics.

Initially, the Punisher wasn’t that attractive – he just got under the feet of Marvel superheroes, most notably Spider-Man. In the course of time, though, he was made more attractive and eventually became quite a sympathetic and popular antihero.

Apart from just making the Punisher instantly recognizable, the death’s head skull emblem serves other purposes, too. It helps to lure the enemies’ fire to the area of his armor that is protected much better than the rest, and it helps to intimidate them. Also, it’s the symbol of the injustice returning to criminals. The symbol is typically the last thing his victims see. The skull is a reminder of the time the comics character spent in Vietnam: there, he used the emblem to taunt the soldiers who captured him.

While there’s hardly anything else to be said about the Punisher logo meaning in the world of comics, in reality, the emblem is heavily used by quite a few organizations and individuals, with a slightly modified symbolism. Many of his fans belong to the US Armed Forces or police.

The spray-painted elongated white skull with long teeth could be seen in Iraq and Afghanistan on a variety of surfaces, from buildings and vehicles to equipment. The emblem is a pretty popular military tattoo. It appears in films about the military and is even used as a wallpaper picture. It’s probably better known than the Punisher himself.

And yet, it’s exceptionally controversial and ambivalent. It’s not like Superman’s “S” or Batman’s silhouette that have only positive connotations. Besides honor and determination, the Punisher himself and his emblem represent unbound aggression and destruction.

Taking into consideration that the US police is sometimes accused of excessive brutality, it’s hardly a surprise that many people find the fact that the Punisher logo is used by police officers very disturbing.

For instance, in the winter of 2017, a Kentucky precinct placed the white skull emblem on vehicles. Very soon, the police started receiving calls – people told that in their understanding, the logo meant that the police was going to kill people. However, a police spokesperson insisted that in fact, they are putting an entirely different meaning into the emblem. It’s supposed to be a promise to bring justice to all those who break the law. Also, it’s a way to honor the officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.

Conway, the person who created the Punisher, mentioned that the very thought that that the police could break the laws that it was supposed to enforce was “incomprehensible” and contradicted his “understanding of the police.”
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th June 2022 at 20:57.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2022), BushPilot (9th June 2022), ClearWater (9th June 2022), gini (14th June 2022), mojo (8th June 2022), Sadieblue (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (12th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #18503
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Going into summer of 2022 and the tide has changed. The narrative is lost for the cabal, even the normies dont believe what the Biden regime says anymore. The boomerang is coming on them as they keep pushing Jan 6 and red pilling so many. I thought things would happen faster in taking back the Country but it's obvious now the truth takes time and Trump wanted to do things the legal Constitutional way and the people had to see their evil plans.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v15fblr

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2022), BushPilot (11th June 2022), gini (14th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Sadieblue (12th June 2022), Snoweagle (12th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #18504
    Thanks

(20 minutes)

Q & Devolution: Similarities & Differences + Confronting Misconceptions

Jordan Sather Published June 10, 2022 2,768 Views

Quote a lot of crap falsely attached to Q.....deepstaters already in GITMO, etc.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v15en3i

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2022), BushPilot (12th June 2022), mojo (11th June 2022), Sadieblue (12th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #18505
    Thanks

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    TheStormHasArrived17

(
    TheStormHasArrived17 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    )

Quote Things are heating up. President Trump just released a 12-page letter addressing the nation and it’s pure 🔥

Go read the whole thing, but my favorite part is where he reminds the world that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.
    Full letter here: https://tinyurl.com/vtk38yba

(he actually says 'but we can't be stopped' )

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2022), BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (14th June 2022), ClearWater (14th June 2022), gini (14th June 2022), Ivanhoe (14th June 2022), mojo (14th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Snoweagle (14th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #18506
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Usaproud19/statu...kt4Wpibn3C0Bsw

Forwarded from
    Midnight Rider Channel

(
    Karli Bonne
    )

Quote Steve Bannon: Bill Barr, we’re coming for you bro. If you would have had any decency whatsoever you would have reached out to Catherine before you smeared her… This is the type of crap that we’re stopping. You’re not just going to sit there and phone this in, throw in a couple of lines… We’re going to rub your nose in this and we’re going to come after you legally. We’re not just going to sit here anymore… We’re the rules players. And you’re going to play by the rules too. You’re not just going to come in here with your fat face and just kind of smirk up there. It’s not going to work anymore. We’re not going to accept it.

Quote Brian Cates
    If Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht and True The Vote manage to deliver on their Ripcord claims, and dozens of arrests by constitutional sheriffs happen in multiple states by the end of the summer, will that annoying Bill Barr fellow SURPRISE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA that is right now suddenly talking a lot about 2000 Mules by SUDDENLY REVERSING HIMSELF?

“Oh hey guys, turns out I might have been a little hasty about dismissing the evidence TTV had. Ah well. Life goes on!”

And they’d have to cover both the arrests and Barr suddenly y changing his tune.

https://resistthemainstream.org/dsou...ource=telegram

D’Souza Challenges Barr to Debate Him Over Claims Contained in ‘2000 Mules’

Gary Ray by Gary Ray June 14, 2022

For more than a year, former Attorney General William Barr has publicly and vehemently rejected former President Donald Trump’s claim that the 2020 election was lost due to widespread election fraud. After doing so again during a recorded deposition that the House January 6 Committee aired on Monday evening, Barr was challenged to debate the facts.

The challenge came from conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who released the documentary “2000 Mules” in May. The documentary appears to present compelling evidence supporting Trump’s claim that the 2020 election was manipulated by ballot tampering.

The Western Journal reports that “D’Souza threw down the gauntlet after Barr laughed when referring to the movie during a recorded deposition that was aired by the House January 6 committee Monday.”

Barr said. “My opinion then, and my opinion now, is that the election was not stolen by fraud, and I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind.” Laughing, Barr added, “including the ‘2000 Mules’ movie.”

January 6 Committee member Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., asked Barr to provide his assessment of the documentary:

The Washington Post reports that Barr responded to Lofgren’s question by saying the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) the cellphone geotracking evidence used in “2000 Mules” by the vote integrity group True the Vote — which partnered with D’Souza in making “2000 Mules” — and was “unimpressed with it.”

Without elaborating, GBI Director D. Victor Reynolds wrote to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party David Shafer and True the Vote’s Gregg Phillips that the cellphone data True the Vote offered “while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed.”

Barr took the same tone and offered little support for his conclusions. The Washington Examiner reports Barr saying:

“The cellphone data is singularly unimpressive. I mean, basically, if you take two million cellphones and figure out where they are in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, just by definition you are going to find that many hundreds of them have passed by and spent time in the vicinity of these boxes.”

“And the premise if you go by five boxes or whatever it was that that’s a mule is just indefensible,” Barr concluded.

D’Souza alleges that the data absolutely shows probable misconduct and responded to Barr in a series of tweets—one of which included a challenge to debate the matter.

“I’d like to invite Bill Barr to a public debate on election fraud. Given his blithe chuckling dismissal of #2000 Mules,” this should be easy for him. What do you say, Barr? Do you dare to back up your belly laughs with arguments that can withstand rebuttal and cross-examination?”

The documentary’s premise is that an illegal ballot harvesting scheme took place across the country. The film allegedly documents illegal ballot harvesting efforts in the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin during the 2020 general election.

The term “mule” in the movie references those who were allegedly paid to repeatedly pick up batches of ballots and place them in drop boxes, thus altering the outcome of the election.

According to the Western Journal, on May 31, True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and Phillips testified before Arizona Republican state senators, saying:

“They used cellphone geotracking data to identify people who made 10 or more drop box stops along with five or more visits to non-governmental organizations working on voter turnout during the 2020 general election.”

Engelbrecht told lawmakers True the Vote’s “mule” threshold for eliminating the possibility of error was very high.

“We wanted to focus on a very clear, narrow data set that showed what we would consider this extreme outlier behavior, and ultimately we settled on 10 times. The devices that we focused in on went to drop boxes 10 or more times,” she said.

“And here in Arizona they went an average of 21 times,” Engelbrecht added.

The Associated Press conducted a review and determined that True the Vote’s analysis was “flawed” because people might happen to travel to or pass by ballot drop boxes for other reasons.

D’Souza reiterated that the “mules” tracked in Arizona went to an average of 21 drop box sites, and that for a mule to be counted in their analysis, he or she had to go to at least 10 different drop boxes during the election cycle (located miles apart), making it very unlikely their conduct was just coincidence.

Challenging Barr’s claims, D’Souza tweeted:

“Is there anyone competent in cell phone geotracking who will defend what Bill Barr said? He insists that random people in a busy city going past ballot dropboxes cannot be distinguished from mules who each go on routes and stop specifically at 10 or more drop boxes. Is this true?”

The Western Journal reports that to “further guard against accidentally picking up those who happened to pass by drop box locations regularly, True the Vote bought cellphone data from September, October, and November, showing before, during, and after election tracking results.

True the Vote asserts, “Only those whose cellphones placed them at drop boxes when voting was occurring were included in the data.”

The “2000 Mules” documentary also asserts that in addition to overwhelming cell phone evidence, the True the Vote group has obtained more than 4 million minutes of surveillance footage noting activity near drop boxes. The video was obtained through public records requests and reportedly shows the mules in action.

( more tweets, videos, and links at link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th June 2022 at 21:56.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2022), BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (15th June 2022), ClearWater (14th June 2022), gini (15th June 2022), Ivanhoe (14th June 2022), John'sKatya (14th June 2022), lisalu (15th June 2022), mojo (14th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Snoweagle (15th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #18507
    Thanks

Trumps letter should be read on all MSM, but no way will they. What will it take for the MSM to report truthfully? Nobody watching CNN wants to be lied to, do they? I see Americans all over waking up to the evil cabal and remember when this thread early on received opposition and we lost some great members. I miss their voices, even to the point of when making Qanon threads non readable to the public. I'm glad we moved on though but kudos to those early maga supporters that were right. I would venture to say Biden supporters have some remorse.
    Last edited by mojo; 14th June 2022 at 20:58.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (15th June 2022), gini (14th June 2022), Ivanhoe (15th June 2022), lisalu (15th June 2022), mountain_jim (14th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Snoweagle (15th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #18508
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Across America most citizens are spending between $385 and $585 dollars more per month to live the same life styles they were leading in 2020 before Trump left office. I cannot imagine that the people voting for Biden want to talk about it and I know they surely cannot be happy with him, and I just read he is not running again because the left deemed him unable to. There is a great threat here to freedom more so than people realize I think. When the elite rascals involved in all the fraud start to see their fraud unraveling from all angles they come forcefully instead of subtle like as they have done in the past. You can see already the aggression is picking up. It's only going to get worse as more is revealed unfortunately. People need to realize the magnitude of this and those that wondered if they would have complied with Germany in 1930 now have their answers.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

bluestflame (15th June 2022), BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (15th June 2022), gini (15th June 2022), lisalu (15th June 2022), mojo (14th June 2022), mountain_jim (14th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Snoweagle (15th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #18509
    Thanks

Praying Medic did an excellent breakdown about Trumps letter starting at the 33:50 mark. X22 Report is always good and he was one of the first to consider Bill Barr is playing an optics role to bait the deep state and 2000 Mules. A tweet at 31:22 supports this theory, but as you may already know lots of Patriots are calling Bill Barr a traitor.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v15uwxj

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2022), bluestflame (15th June 2022), BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (15th June 2022), ClearWater (15th June 2022), gini (15th June 2022), lisalu (15th June 2022), mountain_jim (15th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (15th June 2022), Snoweagle (15th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #18510
    Thanks

Quote Jordan Sather
    Frankly, I'm shocked it took the MSM this long to report on the Q account on Truth Social.

I'm not shocked that it was VICE giving the first go at it. Written by David Gilbert, with comments from Mike Rothschild and Mike Rains (aka Poker Politics). The dumb **** dream team

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5vx...n-truth-social

Trump Uses His New Social Media Site to Share QAnon Content

The platform Trump build after being kicked off Twitter, Truth Social, is overrun with QAnon conspiracy theory content.
    David Gilbert
    By David Gilbert

At the start of February, the team behind former President Donald Trump’s news social media platform, Truth Social, was scrambling to get things ready for the big launch later that month.

As well as trying to get the apps to work properly, the team wanted to ensure there was no repeat of the fiasco months earlier, when they launched a beta version of the site and someone set up a @realDonaldTrump account and posted a picture of a pig taking a ****.

And so on February 10, over a week before the platform went live, the developers set up Trump’s account.

But that account was not the first one set up on the platform. A full 24-hours earlier, the developers running Truth Social set up an account with a single letter in its name: @Q.

Now, four months later, the platform is overrun with QAnon content, pushed by multiple QAnon influencers who have been given verified profiles on the platform. And now, Trump himself is boosting the QAnon content, resharing dozens of posts containing QAnon imagery, phrases, or memes.

“​​It reminds me of what used to be on Twitter, in terms of tone and topic, prior to the platform banning QAnon content, with numerous accounts spreading QAnon content,” Alex Kaplan, a researcher at media watchdog Media Matters, told VICE News. “The community has also been excited by Truth Social, seeing it as another place to congregate since mostly being on Telegram and Gab since Twitter’s QAnon crackdown following the January 6 insurrection.”

Kaplan has been closely tracking Trump’s interactions with QAnon content on the platform since the former president began using Truth Social last month. “According to my records, Trump on Truth Social has amplified at least 25 separate QAnon-promoting accounts a total of 43 times,” Kaplan said,

< more (trashy) coverage at link >

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2022), bluestflame (15th June 2022), BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (16th June 2022), ClearWater (15th June 2022), gini (16th June 2022), Ivanhoe (17th June 2022), lisalu (15th June 2022), mojo (15th June 2022), Sadieblue (15th June 2022), Snoweagle (15th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #18511
    Thanks

An amazing revelation in the latest X22 Report. It's the first time I heard of this hypothesis and it definitely resonates. Most agree devolution is happening and also that a big component of devolution is the military but Dave suggests that the military alone would not be able to clean up the swamp. The topic starts right off. The only way forward would be a military civilian alliance to accomplish the task.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v15z6nf

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (16th June 2022), BushPilot (16th June 2022), Ivanhoe (17th June 2022), Sadieblue (16th June 2022), Snoweagle (16th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #18512
    Thanks

I have not had time to read most of this yet, but will include the initial section of Patel Patriot's latest Devolution article, #23

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-23?s=w

Devolution - Part 23
    Truth is a Force of Nature

Patel Patriot (Jon)

Throughout this article, I’m going to outline an interesting series of events that transpired very early on in Trump’s Presidency. Although I’m not certain, as there isn’t a document out there that directly spells this out, I believe this series of events may be what started the irregular warfare efforts that have culminated in the current devolution operation we see unfolding.

Heck, maybe this series of events could be what led to Q and the drops. Reminder: I haven’t read the Q drops so it may be inappropriate for me to even comment on them, but in terms of irregular warfare, could there have been a greater weapon than Q? Some of the most awakened and informed people I know became that way directly because of Q. In an information war and battle for the narrative, you would need something like Q as part of your offensive.

I’m simply going to lay out the events for you and welcome you to come to the conclusions for yourself. We will see many familiar faces to devolution which is why I believe there may be something to this story, even if we don’t quite have the full picture.

Before we dig in, I’d like to do a quick recap of Devolution - Part 22 in which I outlined that we are in an ongoing irregular warfare campaign and Trump and his team made many moves directly alluding to that fact. Here is some of my closing from Part 22:

Donald Trump’s recent 12-page statement of straight fire should provide you all the confirmation you need that we are truly in the middle of an irregular warfare battle centered around control of the narratives. He literally used the word “narrative” eight times throughout. But as I have been saying, this battle for the narrative is nothing new. It has been happening for decades.

The Context

With what we now know about irregular warfare, the battle over the narrative can be examined in a new light. Prior to Trump even announcing his run for President, the political establishment had already been carefully crafting their narratives for many years and they had the process down to a science. It was much more subtle then, but it’s extremely obvious now.

The political establishment uses narratives to attain their national policy goals - and these goals typically involve more government control. Because they have always controlled the information environment, they have been able to successfully drive the outcomes of certain issues and events, and then they will try to use it to pass legislation. There are so many examples of this over the years.

Every school shooting is a call for gun control

Typically focused on ones where it’s a white shooter - if you can label your political enemies as white supremacists and domestic terrorists you can kill two birds with one stone

The world is ending because of climate change so no more energy production - just buy a damn electric car already

People can choose to be whatever made up gender they want so if a man wants to use a woman’s bathroom you have to let them

Covid was a great example

Churchgoers are killing people so no more church

My body my choice only matters for abortions, take the damn vaccine

People using their free will to support your business is killing those other people driving alone in their car with a mask on. Here is a huge fine and we’re shutting you down.

Remember how they sold us on the Iran Nuclear deal? We needed to pay the terrorists a bunch of money in order to stop them from doing terrorist things and we can fully trust the terrorists to stop being terrorists because clearly terrorists only care about money and don’t have some sort of deep-seated hatred for the people they inflict terrorism upon. Terrorists are superficial and materialistic, didn’t you know?

Those were just a few off the top of my head, but you should get the point I’m trying to make. A political party with full control of MSM, big tech, social media, and Hollywood is extremely powerful in influencing perception and manufacturing support for their agenda. Not only do they use these tactics to influence our culture and change national policy, but they also use it to maintain their grip on power.

Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential election was a perfect example. In their attempt to ensure Hillary’s victory, the political establishment created a narrative that Trump was tied to Russia. Let's examine a few key pieces of the timeline:

Russia, Russia, Russia

< much more at link >

< toward's the end >

Closing

I’d like to once again show you a couple of screenshots of how I concluded Devolution - Part 22 because it is that important:

What would it take to win a battle for the narrative when your enemy has control of MSM, big tech, social media, and more? Not only do they have control, but they have successfully “brainwashed” an extremely large portion of the population into blindly following every word they say.

In order to win this type of irregular warfare, you would need to dismantle your enemy’s stranglehold on the narrative but you would somehow have to bypass them to do so. You need get people the Truth in a way that can’t be controlled. Once the Truth is unleashed, there is no going back.

So let’s use some game theory here.

There was a team of “Trump loyalists” working to weed out the deep state in the early days of Trump’s Presidency and Trump was aware of what they were doing - he instructed them to it. The fact that Rich Higgins was part of that group of “loyalists” is crucial. Higgins is an expert in irregular warfare, he went on to partner with an expert in strategic communications and information operations, and his memo perfectly details the ongoing irregular warfare I’ve outlined in this series. Higgins knew exactly what kind of battle for the narrative they were up against which means all of them, including Trump, knew exactly what they were up against.

With all that said, what has been the one thing that has worked to dismantle the deep state’s stranglehold on the narrative, while bypassing them in the process?

Wouldn’t Q be the most logical answer?

I haven’t read through the Q drops in their entirety, not even close - I have only seen a handful of drops from people who have shown them to me. Yet, I can objectively see that Q has become one the most valuable weapons in this battle for the narrative. The awakening it sparked is undeniable.

By August of 2017, all members of “the hit list” squad were gone from the NSC and then just a few months later, in October of 2017, Q started the drops. I’m not saying any of the individuals discussed in this article are part of the Q team, I’m just saying there are some interesting connections that can be made.

Regardless, none of that is even my primary point. Let’s look at all the moves I outlined in Part 22 which showed the DoD’s clear focus on a shift to irregular warfare.

All of those moves are clear confirmation for me that devolution was implemented because we were in a period of irregular warfare. The same people (all of which have military backgrounds) who from early on in Trump’s Presidency were working together to weed out the deep state also played roles during the period of implementing devolution. When you combine Higgins expertise, his memo, and his connection to Ezra Cohen-Watnick as members of the “hit list squad,” it’s hard not to believe that all of this is connected.

From early on in Trump’s Presidency, they knew exactly what kind of enemy they were facing, and they have been preparing to defeat that enemy by using irregular warfare tactics which have culminated in the implementation of a continuity of government plan. Now with Joe Biden in office, they have unleashed the full-scale offensive they had set in motion.

Things truly feel to be in the home stretch now. Trump’s 12-page statement was chock-full of devolution proofs. It was one giant, narrative-dismantling middle finger to the political establishment. Here is how he concluded his statement.

The political establishment can no longer contain the narrative that the 2020 election was “the most secure election in U.S. history.”

Truth is a force of nature.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Patel Patriot
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 17th June 2022 at 11:30.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2022), BushPilot (17th June 2022), Ivanhoe (17th June 2022), lisalu (16th June 2022), modini (21st June 2022), mojo (17th June 2022), Sadieblue (18th June 2022), Snoweagle (16th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #18513
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Not being reported by UK MSM.

Allegedly, The Queen of England, has by proclamation, the introduction of Gold and Silver coinage.

https://privycouncil.independent.gov...f-Business.pdf

This is discussed here at the The Full English Show on Rumble:

https://rumble.com/v18khe2-the-death...-england..html

The Gold standard and Silver standard is back. The Queen of England in council, in person at Windsor Castle has issued by proclamation a new £1000 gold coin, £500 gold coin, £200 gold coin, £100 gold coin and various lower denominations of silver coins. Our new currency by proclamation.

https://privycouncil.independent.gov...f-Business.pdf

and shadowstats

https://www.adamseconomics.com/post/...-in-full-swing

Also we need an email campaign for Andy of Essex

Please politely write an email showing your disgust at Talk TV and James Whale. In support of Andy from Essex an English Indigenous patriot.

The show support for court action. Talk.TV

2:15m mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsTMyzUk1g
    complain to
    claire.telford@news.co.uk

and here is

The Crane man. Just wait till you hear this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GykwvDOhbM

They said as they attacked his home "You white bastards, we will burn your house down with you in it"

John O'Malley is now on protest in his crane. THE POLICE are prosecuting him and he is barred from returning home to his house.

And to round this off with comments from Boris Johnsons (ex)girlfriend regarding meetings at the Bank of England . . .
    https://rumble.com/v18l6ec-jennifer-...-to-boris.html

All in all, the death of fiat currency. Here we go . . .
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 16th June 2022 at 22:15.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2022), BushPilot (17th June 2022), Ivanhoe (17th June 2022), mojo (17th June 2022), Sadieblue (18th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #18514
    Thanks

It's looking more & more like Bill Barr trapped the Jan 6 Committee. It's amazing story you have to hear starting at 26:00 minute mark. So many Patriots were ready to hang Barr...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v163kt8

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

bluestflame (21st June 2022), BMJ (17th June 2022), BushPilot (17th June 2022), Ivanhoe (17th June 2022), lisalu (17th June 2022), pyrangello (26th June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (18th June 2022), Snoweagle (17th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #18515
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Dr Jane notes, “President Trump’s September 19th executive order coalesced all these federal agencies and gave them the power – whatever people think of him – that’s what that executive order did…this is a worldwide RICO-like operation.”

US LAWS ALL SECRETLY CHANGED TO ENABLE MASS GENOCIDE
    June 19, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/us-...mass-genocide/

"Since early 2020, we’ve all been tearing our hair out, wondering how the PSYOP and information operation known as the COVID-19 Pandemic and vaccine rollout has been pulled-off on a global scale.

A picture is emerging of a government-run domestic bioterrorism program of chemical and biological weapons, funded by taxpayers, authorized by Congress and US presidents and administered through the Department of Health and human Services, the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control, the National Institutes of Health, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice.

Now, Dr Jane Ruby says, “I believe we finally know how all of these horrific things are happening without any oversight and without any government body officials stopping the death and destruction from these bioweapon shots.”

Dr Jane is talking about the work of legal analyst and super sleuth, Katherine Watt who discovered the slow kill of American laws and the US Constitution that is legalizing tyranny, genetic damage, and the takeover of America under the guise of public health.

Watt started looking at the legal architecture that supported the COVID pandemic hoax and how it fit with the highly-coordinated pandemic story told by governments, worldwide and how it relates to the World Health Organization’s International Health Regulations of 2005.

Dr Jane says, “And what she found is, in my opinion, stunning. She said, and I quote, ‘A whole lot of things that once were federal and state crimes and civil rights violations have been legalized by Congress, through legislative statutory revisions to the United States Code, they were signed by multiple US presidents and implemented at the administrative, regulatory level by the Department of Health and Human Services. This was all done through the Code of Federal Regulations.’

“Essentially, what I believe she’s saying is, our government, slowly and deceptively changed our laws to enable the various federal agencies to commit domestic bioterrorism here, in the US and crimes on humanity, worldwide.”

The stealth, incremental dismantling of the protections of our rights throughout the 20th century is something about which I and others have been commenting for years.

For example, the passage in 2013 of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act repealed the propaganda ban in the original 1948 Smith-Mundt Act, and enabled the relentless Fake News sabotage of the Trump presidency and the media juggernaut of the COVID hoax and vaxxine rollout.

Biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee, Karen Kingston has pointed out how informed consent was waived in Section 3024 of President Obama’s 2016 21st Century Cures Act.

Watt has gone way further in her Substack post, American Domestic Bioterrorism Program: Building the case to prosecute members of Congress, presidents, HHS secretaries and federal judges for treason under 18 USC 2381:

Most of the worst laws have been passed since 2000 — just before 9/11 and the US Department of Defense false flag anthrax attacks.

They are listed below, with links to the full text of each law, and a short summary of what I understand about how each one fits into the overall scheme.

The basic goal of the architects, which has been achieved, was to set up legal conditions in which all governing power in the United States could be automatically transferred from the citizens and the three Constitutional branches into the two hands of the Health and Human Services Secretary, effective at the moment the HHS Secretary himself declared a public health emergency, legally transforming free citizens into enslaved subjects.

That happened on Jan. 31, 2020, in effect as of Jan. 27, 2020 through the present day.

In other words: Congress and US Presidents legalized and funded the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. government and the American people, through a massive domestic bioterrorism program relabeled as a public health program, conducted by the HHS Secretary on behalf of the World Health Organization and its financial backers.

Watt continues in a separate post:

FDA is not pulling the EUA products from the market or stopping the ‘vaccination’ campaign because Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and FDA Commissioner Robert Califf are running the US government’s bioterrorism program jointly with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Department of Justice Attorney General Merrick Garland, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Majorkas, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel, and World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

Dr Jane notes, “President Trump’s September 19th executive order coalesced all these federal agencies and gave them the power – whatever people think of him – that’s what that executive order did…this is a worldwide RICO-like operation.”

The remedies for this horrific situation include repealing each and every law Watt cites among those systematically enacted in her blog to deprive us of our God-given rights and sovereignty.

Tore Maras has suggested retroactively impeaching Obama, to delete all of his legislation, including the “Affordable” Care Act and all of its bio surveillance language.

Watts has even discussed a temporary secession of states, in order for them to shield themselves from the tyranny of these genocidal, treasonous Globalist laws."

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Quote U.S. Laws All Secretly Changed To Enable Mass Genocide

On today’s Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr. Jane talks to legal analyst and super sleuth, Katherine Watt who discovered the slow kill of American laws and the U.S. Constitution and how it is legalizing tyranny, genetic damage, and takeover of America under the guise of public health and Team Enigma’s Sasha Latypova returns with more startling findings from Judicial Watch’s FOIA on Moderna, revealing how the DOD is using Fauci’s created company to execute an American Domestic Bioterrorism Program. Don’t miss the 3rd segment where Dr. Jane shows you how a new term, “Medical Countermeasures” was created to shield all criminals from accountability. It’s not just in your imagination!
    https://www.brighteon.com/embed/0c13...2-d86431fb2c9e
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), bluestflame (21st June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), Reinhard (25th June 2022), Snoweagle (24th June 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #18516
    Thanks

Quote The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. RICO was enacted by section 901(a) of the Organized Crime Control ...
    Quote The House Select Committee investigating Donald Trump is an Article I body and cannot prosecute anyone. What it can do is hire investigators and prosecutors to assist in putting together the elements of a criminal complaint and, if successful and if desired, make a referral to DOJ for a suggested charge, along with the evidence required to prosecute that charge.

Staff attorneys are the nuts and bolts of any committee, the legal engineers that make it “go” effectively. The Select Committee hired Tim Heaphy as its lead staff attorney to function as an investigator-prosecutor. Heaphy is an experienced former federal prosecutor who specialized in complex RICO cases. Another former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner, a legal analyst for MSNBC, knows Heaphy and his past work. Kirschner believes that the Committee (which has several former prosecutors itself), hired Heaphy to help prove every element required to prosecute a RICO case against Trump and his team, e.g., Navarro, Flynn, Bannon, and more. (See video below)

RICO charges can be a bit of an enigma even to law grads. It is definitely a niche “inside baseball” charge, notoriously used against organized crime organizations. And how many times did we read and comment that Trump ran his White House like an organized crime operation? Loyalty to the family, to the Don, above all else?
    Forbiddenknowledge website???? I'm not sure if that article has been vetted/sourced. I love Dr Jane Ruby and all her great work in the Covid area, but coalesced does not relate to doing anything wrong as the issue started under different Presidents.

Quote Dr Jane notes, “President Trump’s September 19th executive order coalesced all these federal agencies and gave them the power – whatever people think of him – that’s what that executive order did…this is a worldwide RICO-like operation.”
    Last edited by mojo; 21st June 2022 at 22:30.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (22nd June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #18517
    Thanks

IMO they are still trying to keep Trump from running again. Most people are aware of this and will not fall into false narratives trying to blame Trump. They lost the narrative they lost the people, this is what panic looks like. A Bill Ryan quote comes to mind when your over the target,,,,yeah... thats it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), bluestflame (21st June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), BushPilot (24th June 2022), onevoice (22nd June 2022), Sadieblue (22nd June 2022), T Smith (21st June 2022)

35. Link to Post #18518
    Thanks

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (25th June 2022), Blacklight43 (24th June 2022), bluestflame (24th June 2022), BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (24th June 2022), ClearWater (24th June 2022), Ivanhoe (24th June 2022), modini (24th June 2022), pyrangello (26th June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022), Siphonemis (25th June 2022), Snoweagle (24th June 2022), T Smith (25th June 2022), Wookie (24th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #18519
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	qshallwe.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	49192

Q is posting again:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16504556.html#16504957

Quote Shall we play a game once more?

Q

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16505323.html#16505677

Name:	q2.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	49194

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16506814.html#16506930

Name:	q3.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	49193

From the date of first Q post
    10/28/2017
    to
    6/24/2022

is exactly 1700 days.

On the day Roe vs Wade 410 US 113 was overturned
    Last edited by Journeyman; 25th June 2022 at 05:29.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (26th June 2022), bluestflame (25th June 2022), BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (26th June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), eagle0027 (25th June 2022), lisalu (25th June 2022), mojo (25th June 2022), mountain_jim (25th June 2022), Muzz (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022), ulli (25th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #18520
    Thanks

https://gab.com/threesevens

Quote tripcode confirmed. What a day.
    https://qanon.pub/

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt

Quote Also.

Make a post on your own friggin' board.

Salts haven't been rotated in forever. I'm not going to say they would be "easily" crackable in the time you've been AFK, but the possibility still exists.

That is, assuming it's even still you, and not some Deepstate type wearing your account like a skinsuit.
    ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
    @NeonRevolt
    8h
    ·
    Gonna have to show more than just a litany of endless, unfulfilled promises this time.

I'm not a hopium addict, unlike so many others in "the movement."

Results. Or GTFO.

then 2 hours later after the ThreeSevens info

Quote Closer...

h/t @threesevens

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2022), BushPilot (26th June 2022), lisalu (25th June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022), ulli (25th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 946 FirstFirst 1 426 826 876 916 926 936 946 LastLast