United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Looks like the Fed overshot again with rate hikes. My take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st January 2019), Bluegreen (1st February 2019), crosby (1st February 2019), JRS (1st February 2019), justntime2learn (2nd February 2019), mojo (1st February 2019), Sadieblue (1st February 2019), seko (1st February 2019)

3. Link to Post #8382
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Would it be the biggest surprise Mueller is a white hat? start at the 6:30 mark in video

Last edited by mojo; 1st February 2019 at 00:06.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2019), Bluegreen (1st February 2019), crosby (1st February 2019), Leon55 (1st February 2019), Sadieblue (1st February 2019)

5. Link to Post #8383
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

IPOT's review on President Trump's news brief on 1/31.

It's a good one....
    crosby

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2019), Bluegreen (1st February 2019), Ivanhoe (1st February 2019), Lost N Found (1st February 2019), mojo (1st February 2019), Sadieblue (2nd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #8384
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    IPOT's review on President Trump's news brief on 1/31.]crosby

MAGA Devotees , Patriots and QAnon fans , my feeling is :-
    You are not winning ( slightly different from losing ) and this is just a simple propaganda vehicle .

It is rightly aimed at the Trumpeters own main mass market audience .Not for sophisticate analysis . Not meant to be argued about . Just old fashioned, one sided cream and jam . It is offered as a way for followers to be re-energised . Almost religious in tone and intent .
    But if you dig deep , just a happy compilation . And I am ( largely ) a 'Trump ' supporter .

This must surely be the last time that such a type of 'inspirational ' video can be successfully used to 'buy more time ' and rally supporters .

Trump now needs unequivocal success with China ( could be close ) , North Korea and escaping Mueller with minimum damage in order to claim substantive success . He needs continued progress in the Middle East and Afghanistan and somehow he must keep a recession at bay ---- some believe that there is an imminent global currency reset based on something like a re-defined gold standard . A huge long shot , imo , although there are 'experts ' who strongly disagree with my view on that possibility.

If that sort of narrative does not result , the Trumpeters will be unable to understand why the likes of Brennan and Comey are not buried . Just two names from a much larger total list .
    If you set up a group of people as evil and they apparently remain unpunished , credibility eventually dissolves . And pretending they remain free but on a leash seems unlikely . All imho

8. Link to Post #8385
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Random thoughts on job numbers, Super Bowl sex trafficking. My Take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2019), Baby Steps (2nd February 2019), Bluegreen (1st February 2019), crosby (1st February 2019), Ivanhoe (1st February 2019), JRS (2nd February 2019), mojo (1st February 2019), Sadieblue (2nd February 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st February 2019), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

10. Link to Post #8386
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

And here is Stroppy Me with his take on

A review of today’s posts by Qanon and/or Internet news and views relevant to ‘draining the swamp’

11. Link to Post #8387
    Thanks

Hi Ripple, although many may agree with your thoughts on the videos posted by anons and other followers of 'Q' and our duly elected President, there is much more to these videos than just re-energizing and/or giving inspiration. They serve a much needed purpose to the truth that is not represented by msm. The only news broadcasts that propose to air 'some' of the truths are actually the controlled opposition, they are not allowed to discuss certain issues or go deeper into any of the issues that are of very deep concern. These videos serve to offer all of us here in the United States and across the globe a more in-depth analysis and a conveyance of what is happening behind the scenes or what may be happening in the future. These ideas, facts, and representations are important for everyone. How else will our deserved truths be offered? They also serve to nudge those who are still sleeping or sitting on the fence in disbelief to pay attention and recognize what has happened to our country. FWIW, I'm glad we have them. If they wake one person or help another to understand the complex rabbit holes and severely handicapped dynamics of all of our lives, then their job is successful.

warmest,
    crosby

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2019), Blacklight43 (2nd February 2019), enigma3 (2nd February 2019), Leon55 (1st February 2019), Lost N Found (1st February 2019), mojo (1st February 2019), Ratszinger (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (2nd February 2019), Satori (2nd February 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st February 2019)

13. Link to Post #8388
    Netherlands Avalon Member Leon55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    IPOT's review on President Trump's news brief on 1/31.]crosby

MAGA Devotees , Patriots and QAnon fans , my feeling is :-
    You are not winning ( slightly different from losing ) and this is just a simple propaganda vehicle .

It is rightly aimed at the Trumpeters own main mass market audience .Not for sophisticate analysis . Not meant to be argued about . Just old fashioned, one sided cream and jam . It is offered as a way for followers to be re-energised . Almost religious in tone and intent .
    But if you dig deep , just a happy compilation . And I am ( largely ) a 'Trump ' supporter .

This must surely be the last time that such a type of 'inspirational ' video can be successfully used to 'buy more time ' and rally supporters .

Trump now needs unequivocal success with China ( could be close ) , North Korea and escaping Mueller with minimum damage in order to claim substantive success . He needs continued progress in the Middle East and Afghanistan and somehow he must keep a recession at bay ---- some believe that there is an imminent global currency reset based on something like a re-defined gold standard . A huge long shot , imo , although there are 'experts ' who strongly disagree with my view on that possibility.

If that sort of narrative does not result , the Trumpeters will be unable to understand why the likes of Brennan and Comey are not buried . Just two names from a much larger total list .
    If you set up a group of people as evil and they apparently remain unpunished , credibility eventually dissolves . And pretending they remain free but on a leash seems unlikely . All imho
    Out of curiosity, did you read all the Q posts?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2019), crosby (1st February 2019), Lost N Found (1st February 2019), mojo (1st February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8389
    Thanks

Serial Brain 2 discusses Trumps secret message to Nancy...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2019), Bluegreen (2nd February 2019), crosby (2nd February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), Lost N Found (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (2nd February 2019)

17. Link to Post #8390
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

February 1, 2019

From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4989785.html#4989820
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 02/01/19 (Fri) 12:22:24 d73aee (2) No.4989820

File (hide): 7e46c1e5fb461a2⋯.jpg (109.79 KB, 678x893, 678:893, 7e46c1e5fb461a234ba37620e4….jpg) (h) (u)
    Last post before going dark?
    Re: [PP]?
    What events followed that post?
    Coincidence?
    Anons understand.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4989785.html#4989823
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 02/01/19 (Fri) 12:22:49 d73aee (2) No.4989823

File (hide): 27e35eb54205058⋯.jpg (3.19 KB, 220x152, 55:38, Sys_conf_spec_y.jpg) (h) (u)

===

The anons on 8 chan tracked down the above F-15E Strike Eagle aircraft image to this US Air Force photo from 2014, depicting A pair of U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles fly over northern Iraq after conducting airstrikes against ISIL targets in Syria, Sept. 23, 2014, that has been used in various articles and posters since then.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd February 2019 at 06:00.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2019), Baby Steps (2nd February 2019), Bluegreen (2nd February 2019), BMJ (2nd February 2019), crosby (2nd February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), mgray (2nd February 2019), mojo (2nd February 2019), mountain_jim (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (3rd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #8391
    Thanks

Thank you so much Paul for posting Q's latest drops. VERY informative. Did you see and understand this Ripple? Do you see why this is so important? Or is sarcastic bedwetting still on the agenda?

crosby

Last edited by crosby; 2nd February 2019 at 08:38.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2019), Blacklight43 (2nd February 2019), Bluegreen (2nd February 2019), BMJ (2nd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), enigma3 (2nd February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), mojo (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (3rd February 2019), Savannah (6th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (2nd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #8392
    Thanks

Interesting decode of the file name.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #8393
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Houston, we have a problem ... a really big problem.
    Trump is trapped -- whenever "they" want to rattle his cage, "they" threaten an economic and financial collapse in the U.S.

The American "left" is trapped. Whenever "they" want to rattle the left's cage, "they" bring Trump-Russia-collusion to the headline news, perhaps with some other Mueller indictment, or "they" poke the "orange man bad" reflex of the left.

The American "right" is trapped. Whenever "they" want to rattle the right's cage, "they" get their stooges in Democrat leaning states to pass some anti-moral abortion law or "they" get their stooges in the US Congress to block a border wall, or "they" poke the "Hillary bad" reflex of the right.

The US Congress is trapped. One house is controlled by the "left" (Democrat House of Representatives) and the other house is controlled by the "right" (Republican Senate), and controlled stooges of "them" control both branches.

The US Defense, Justice, Intelligence (all grossly misnamed) and other branches of the US Administration are trapped, after decades of installing stooges controlled by "them" in an intricate web of key positions.

The US Judicial system is trapped. Decades of controlled placement of compliant or compromised judges, through the controlled Presidents and Senate ensure that "they" will control key decisions so as to fit whatever narrative is being advanced. Key decisions don't need to fit some underlying core set of values; rather they need to help set and spring these traps, advancing a narrative that continues to break down the U.S.

The US mainstream "news" and social media are beyond trapped. "They" use the media to publish whatever scripts they want, whenever they want, to advance both sides of these various narratives of conflict.

The US manufacturing, engineering, and technology sectors are trapped. "They" have moved much of it to the Orient.

The US schools and colleges are trapped. "They" have converted the faculty, curricula, administration, and students from learning to indoctrination.

The US medical system is beyond trapped. "They" have spent the last century converting almost all portions of it to an allopathic system that manages sickness for profit, rather than promoting health.

The US food and water systems are trapped. "They" saturate our food and water with toxins, as ways to weaken the populace, dispose of industrial waste profitably, control the masses with fears of disease and ruinous medical bills, and feed the medical system with more sick people.

The American financial, economic and monetary system is trapped. "They" have spent a century building all manner of promises of wealth, in stocks, bonds, real estate, pensions, social benefits, and value of the underlying US Dollar currency. Meanwhile "they" have been destroying, as noted above, the US manufacturing, engineering, and technology sectors, and ruining (e.g., shale oil drilling and farm land) or hiding off line (on Federal owned land) the productivity and resources that would be required to deliver on these promises. The promises can NOT all be kept, not even close. They were never intended to be kept. They are intended to entrap us, to instill false hopes and then fear in us, to control us.

===

There is no final victory. Nor is there final defeat. The struggle continues, across the millenia.

The better we understand the battle we're in, and the more dimensions on which this battle is being played we become aware of, then the better prepared we are to resist "their" agenda, avoid advancing "their" narratives, and side step "their" traps, and the better we can advance what we value, supporting the freedom, well being and higher awareness of ourselves and those we hold dear.

===

Brandon Smith has another wonderful article out: Martial Law Is Unacceptable Under Any President. Brandon focuses on one of these traps, how the American "right" is being trapped into calling for Trump to declare Martial Law, as the last available means to protect us from the evils of the American "left" who are calling for open borders and "abortion" at birth. However in the process of making his case, Brandon makes (in my view at least) the same point as I am making in this post. The various energies of "hot button" issues are being used to amplify the resonate destructive energies of division, replacing self-rule through the limited offices of a republic form of government, with collapse followed by tyranny, as has been playing out in Venezuela over recent decades.

I recommend Brandon's article Martial Law Is Unacceptable Under Any President to your consideration.

===

I don't really know who "they" are, but I'm confident that some members of the Rothschild family know.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd February 2019 at 20:30.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), mgray (2nd February 2019), mountain_jim (2nd February 2019), Olam (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (3rd February 2019), TrumanCash (2nd February 2019)

25. Link to Post #8394
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Leon55;1272678]
    Out of curiosity, did you read all the Q posts?
    No .
    But when I judge that I have gone way past the point where something is 95% unbelievable , I am obliged to 'move on ' . If you do not set probability limits you would never get out of bed .

We are back to the question of how we determine what makes truthful reporting , how we decide to process and believe in incoming data and what processes we go through to make such decisions .

It is a very complex area , imho , and I am acutely conscious of this every day . My aim is to be at least 70 % right and Einstein suggested that a lifetime of that level of achievement equals Genius .

At least my target is sound . Only time will mark my success or failure . No fifth rate jokes please !!

26. Link to Post #8395
    Thanks

Hi Ripple, although many may agree with your thoughts on the videos posted by anons and other followers of 'Q' and our duly elected President, there is much more to these videos than just re-energizing and/or giving inspiration. They serve a much needed purpose to the truth that is not represented by msm. The only news broadcasts that propose to air 'some' of the truths are actually the controlled opposition, they are not allowed to discuss certain issues or go deeper into any of the issues that are of very deep concern. These videos serve to offer all of us here in the United States and across the globe a more in-depth analysis and a conveyance of what is happening behind the scenes or what may be happening in the future. These ideas, facts, and representations are important for everyone. How else will our deserved truths be offered? They also serve to nudge those who are still sleeping or sitting on the fence in disbelief to pay attention and recognize what has happened to our country. FWIW, I'm glad we have them. If they wake one person or help another to understand the complex rabbit holes and severely handicapped dynamics of all of our lives, then their job is successful.
    warmest,crosby
    I understand perfectly but do not lose sight of me saying that I fundamentally have more support for The Donald than criticism .

But there comes a point where you must judge on results and likely results .

Until he and his assumed supporters shred a few of the Globalist middle operatives , say the likes of Brennan , Holder and Comey , he has changed very little . Just for starters .

I want to know about his German antecedents , clear Jewish blood ties and his obligations to the Rothschilds before I trust him .

Already the more extreme Alt Media have started talking April /May before 'real' action starts . This will be no doubt picked up by more so called responsible voices and soon the great denouement is put back yet a few more months .

Our lovely QAnon started October 2017 . What exactly has happened since ? Tuck Mall imo .

If The Donald is the American 'spiv' that I suspect he is , you will be heart broken . Tread carefully .

27. Link to Post #8396
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,378 times in 8,335 posts

The problem is global and many generations deep. None of us have seen a problem that big get sorted out so we cannot expect to see the regular signs of progress that we are accustomed to with our ever more deeply wriggled-in problem making 'fixes'.

This discussion goes way past the skin deep issues and begins to touch the real power behind the problem.

John B Wells -Matrixxs & Shady interview

John B. Wells The ONLY Official CTM Channel
    Streamed live on 24 Jan 2019

Q... Matrixxx and Shady, two brilliant Q-Anons enlighten us tonight. Matrixxx has been covering Q on twitter since last December. He brings every Q post to twitter along with other brilliant anons' research in an easy to read thread. Shady is both patriot and researcher who upon digging into the Q drops, became very involved in the movement and started a show on YouTube called the Q Lounge Live, highlighting the idiocy of the media and the great work of those exposing the CON. Together, Matrixxx and Shady aim to BE LOUD and PROUD to send the message out world wide.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), justntime2learn (2nd February 2019), Sadieblue (3rd February 2019)

29. Link to Post #8397
    Thanks

Im sure other members have heard postings from this channel...

Quote The Deep State aka the Democrats continue to expose themselves as lovers of destruction devoid of any concern as to whether or not you our your children live lives of well-being or of suffering. (Or whether they live at all.) Additionally, Qanon returns; we discuss his/her latest posts and the general madness we're seeing unravel.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), Sadieblue (3rd February 2019)

31. Link to Post #8398
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

During the last few minutes Dylan explains how to read the QMAP.

After his Qmap went viral he's Mapping the Ultimate Cult - Dylan Louis Monroe Exclusive Interview

Edge of Wonder
    Premiered Jan 29, 2019
    Today on Edge of Wonder we finally meet the creator of the infamous #QMap, Dylan Louis Monroe. Did you know about the ‘Cult of Baal’ map? On this episode, we trace the maps' #DeepState influence, and analyze the connections, find out a bit more on how it all started.

We ask Dylan Louis Monroe how he came up with this network of new noteworthy connections and what was his grueling process? Where was all the information and inspiration coming from and how long did it take him to create these masterpieces?

We will also take a deeper look into parts of the map that might’ve sparked your curiosity such as pyramid #symbolism, Knights #Templar and the most important part of the map, according to the creator, which you may have overlooked.

So join us on this Part 1 of a 2 part exclusive series, only on the Edge of Wonder!

Qmap Explained: From Vampires to Pindar [Don't show this to your Mom] - Dylan Louis Monroe Interview

Edge of Wonder
    Premiered Feb 1, 2019
    On Part Two of this exclusive series Dylan Louis Monroe, we dive deeper into Dylan's #QMap, and start to understand who is this Pindar that is at the top of the pyramid and get into the roots of #vampire history. We will also talk about the #GreatAwakening and the shifting of the poles. So are these bizarre existential, esoteric, eerie issues just lore from the past or foretelling future events?
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd February 2019 at 02:41.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), Leon55 (3rd February 2019), mountain_jim (3rd February 2019), Sadieblue (4th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #8399
    Thanks

No .
    But when I judge that I have gone way past the point where something is 95% unbelievable , I am obliged to 'move on ' . If you do not set probability limits you would never get out of bed .
    I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's best to read all the posts. At the end of 2017 when Q appeared, I at first thought it was probably a Larp and didn't spend much time studying it further. Mainly because I needed a break after the Pizzagate, Spirit Cooking and Russia stuff.

But now after reading all the posts, I've become familiar with the language being used and to me Q now definitely seems like a Military Intel operation. This together with the Q proofs of course. This video by Praying Medic has some great proofs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2G-H6MZQw
    Last edited by Leon55; 3rd February 2019 at 02:58.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), ripple (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (4th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #8400
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Im sure other members have heard postings from this channel...

The Deep State aka the Democrats continue to expose themselves as lovers of destruction devoid of any concern as to whether or not you our your children live lives of well-being or of suffering. (Or whether they live at all.) Additionally, Qanon returns; we discuss his/her latest posts and the general madness we're seeing unravel.

I like Craig, I watch his videos as well.

I wanted to share one from "James Red Pills America". Great channel as well:

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th February 2019), Clarity (3rd February 2019), crosby (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (4th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 946 FirstFirst 1 320 370 410 420 430 470 520 920 946 LastLast