Results 14,941 to 14,960 of 18910

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #14941
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell
    Lawyer Sidney Powell provides insight into election irregularities, potential illegal actions and more - via 'Greg Kelly Reports.'

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), gini (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (18th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Satori (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020), thepainterdoug (18th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #14942
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

X22 Report - 2331 - [DS] Fantasy Land, Who Holds The Power, We The People,Operators Active
    Show notes
    The [CB]/[DS] are now patting themselves on the back, they have the people exactly where they want them, but do they really. The [CB] fell right into the trap, they accelerated their plan and blocked Judy Shelton. Countermeasures in place. The battle of all battles. The [DS]/[CB] propaganda has run its course, the evidence is overwhelming and the MSM/Social Media companies will move to the next phase. They are preparing to censor it all, the patriots are not just going to show that the system that was used manipulated this election they are going to show that this has been going on for generations, not just here in the US but around the world, we have been living in a fantasy land. Operators Active.

Bannon's War Room - 511 - Pandemic: Peachy in Georgia (w/ Fog City Midge, John Fredericks, Jenny Beth Martin, and Kylie Jane Kremer)

Bannon's War Room - 512 - Pandemic: Numerical Review (w/ Fog City Midge and Richard Baris)

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Mr Krebs, what's foreign interference ?
    CISA Director Chris Krebs Addresses American Voters

CISA

Hear from CISA Director Chris Krebs on the ongoing effort to secure the 2020 election. Various actors may try to introduce chaos in our elections and make sensational claims that overstate their capabilities. Learn how to distinguish between rumors and reality:https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol
    . . . and what's with that weird 'bird' on the book case ?

And I still want to know what's with that weird looking bird thing on the book case. Who was he reassuring ?
    Last edited by norman; 18th November 2020 at 02:51.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #14943
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Think of the symbolism in the Queen making her first post lockdown appearance alongside Prince William at Porton Down chemical weapons centre. Of all the places she could've picked...
    I didn't know she did that, but I don't watch the telly.

I don't see symbolism in it. I take it personally as a very severe threat passed on by her to me ( and the population of Britain ) from her controllers, the cabal of crooks we all know of so well.

Last edited by norman; 18th November 2020 at 06:54.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2020), meeradas (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #14944
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE it was the DOMINION that was the enemy and a "VIRUS" subdued the shape shifters in the end to subdue them to make them yield and surrender for the cure! Interesting ey?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), Journeyman (18th November 2020), lilac (19th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020), sunflower (18th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #14945
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Think of the symbolism in the Queen making her first post lockdown appearance alongside Prince William at Porton Down chemical weapons centre. Of all the places she could've picked...
    I didn't know she did that, but I don't watch the telly.

I don't see symbolism in it. I take it personally as a very severe threat passed on by her to me ( and the population of Britain ) from her controllers, the cabal of crooks we all know of so well.
    That's what I was getting at, the visit symbolises the control over a key asset. Significant because after the removal of the crest from Buckingham palace there'd been lots of rumours that the Queen had abdicated etc. Of course if that Pandora's box was opened any or all of us could be the victim but I'd argue the threat would likely be directed at other parties. The population of Britain was largely more concerned over the absence of mask wearing judging by the response on twitter...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #14946
    Thanks

The Great Reset: The Deep State vs the Great Awakening

Alexandra Bruce

On Monday night, John Michael Chambers hosted a power panel to discuss the 2020 election crisis, with Jeffery Prather, Alexander Newman, Susan Bradford, Lt. Scott Bennett, James Grundvig and myself.

Fast and Furious whistleblower, Jeffrey Prather, a veteran of the DEA and the 4th Psychological Operations Group in the Army Special Forces describes the latest developments in his investigation.

Prather suggests that the reported raid in Germany last week, in which the Scytl vote-tabulating servers were captured by US Special Forces was not conducted on Scytl premises, as previously reported (and denied by Scytl) but at the CIA’s station in Frankfurt.

In other words, the vote-switching operation against the 2020 Election was a CIA operation!

Even more perverse, this CIA operation actively involved the DHS’ Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency (CISA), a new department within DHS created in 2018 for the specific purpose of securing US elections!

After Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf had defied President Trump’s order last week to fire CISA Director Chris Krebs, Trump personally fired Krebs on Tuesday.
    Krebs had recently proclaimed the 2020 Election the “the most secure in US history”.

A review of Krebs’ now-archived official CISA Twitter account reveals that he had been chiefly concerned with debunking rumors about problems with election security and with denying that there was any evidence of fraud, rather than with actually securing the Election, itself. There is so much evidence of fraud that one can only conclude that Krebs was an active participant in it.

Krebs’ new Twitter account has the defiant pinned tweet: “Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomrorow. #Protect2020″. (That typo is his. His timelines are rife with typos and apologies for typos).

Krebs is now being celebrated as a hero by the #Resist bureaucrat Globalist insurrection within the US Government. We can expect him to soon land a lucrative book deal and to join MSNBC or CNN as a cybersecurity analyst.
    Jeffrey Prather: The election is really another covert operation. You gotta remember that when [Mark] Esper was fired, because Trump realized that he was Deep State, he put in Chris Miller.

Inside the Special Forces community, Chris Miller is known as one of the Horse Soldiers, that wiped out the Taliban. He also was with the DIA, involved with the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

And he alerted other folks who had moved up, which is Ezra Cohen Watnick, which is actually, very likely Q, himself, who has been inside DIA for a long time and is a Trump loyalist.

This is so ground-breaking because, what I’m hearing is Durham has done nothing, Barr is getting ready to indict Watnick, which I think is Q, but that’s because WikiLeaks dropped the CIA station in Frankfurt and a Special Missions Unit raided it – and that was a CIA operation, where the votes were being changed.

Some of those other machines are the Dominion machines through Akamai, which is a Chinese company. And DHS-CISA, the cybersecurity intelligence agency was actually in on that, as well, with Dominion and Akamai. I have the IP addresses that go back to that.

And so, this has really turned into a covert operation and a counter-covert operation with Patriots – it’s DIA against CIA, essentially.

And the Dominion stuff was running through a Massachusetts server and then going to Serbia and then coming back through there. And DHS, using CISA [Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency] was working with VotingWorks, which is a Left Wing organization, a Soros-sponsored organization…

Now we know why Space Force is so important, because Space Force stuff is secure. Everything else has been hooked-up to the Internet and is weak. This is really the Great Reset of the Deep State vs the Great Awakening and more is to come…

The Kraken is actually a counterintelligence, counterinsurgency tool that is able to track the vote-switching. It’s not recorded, you have to get it in realtime. And the Kraken is actually the algorithm that does that.

John Michael Chambers: These are serious felonies, serious crimes that have been committed and I’m getting conflicting information about these computers that you alluded to, Dominion – the intel that’s being gathered – was it the military that has gone and seized [the servers]? Or was it the CIA, or more intel- versus the military? Do you have any opinions about that?

Jeffrey Prather: Yes, you’re talking about Larry Johnson at the State Dept., put it out on the Gateway Pundit. I think he’s wrong the way he put that. He did not correctly identify how the CIA works, he doesn’t quite understand that, because we’re talking about very covert, special mission units that I am intimately familiar with and, looking at the personalities, Chris Miller and Ezra Cohen Watnick and DIA, which I’ve been inside of and part of these units.

I understand, it’s very confusing from the outside but it’s the Patriots with the DOD and DIA are going against the FBI, the DOJ – that’s why they can be so unafraid – it’s because nothing’s gonna happen. What I’m hearing is that Durham has done nothing and Barr is actually gonna indict Watnick.

The Kraken is actually not some kind of mythological term, she’s actually referring to an algorithm and cyber, counterintelligence tool. They actually recorded that. And also, having been a special agent and sat at the front table…and I actually worked with some United States Attorneys, I’m sure [Sidney Powell] wouldn’t say that, unless she could back it up.

The only problem here is, can we get through enough corrupt courts and have the Supreme Court’s real return to Constitutionality, to make this happen by December 14th? But evidently, she (inaudible).

John Michael Chambers: Alright. You mentioned Space Force before. Is that relating to the security of blockchain or something of the sort? How does Space Force play into his?

Jeffrey Prather: Yes, that is exactly right. The other organizations have been too infiltrated. They’re standing up Space Force, where he can put in people he could trust, just like Ezra Cohen Watnick, which I’m hearing is actually Q and that was Flynn’s guy, all along. And Chris Miller is a total hero, helping rescue, with DIA, with covert means, kinda like a Mission Impossible movie, and I think all of that really made a difference and is really turning a corner.

From what I’m hearing, Air Force stuff is secure, Space Force stuff is secure and everything else is compromised.

Alexandra Bruce

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Blacklight43 (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), gini (18th November 2020), magicmanx (18th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #14947
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,656 times in 8,595 posts

cross-posting this here

I was hoping the server seizure was real, not Hopium and/or bad info, but nothing made public yet by the Trump insiders shows the strong evidence I think they need to bring forth ... and all the reports that Trump watched the steal happen in real-time have yet to be verified as far as I know..

And just because Sidney claims the software design allows the vote-changing does not prove it like possible server transaction logs would.

another datapoint from someone who has good connections:

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...670584321?s=20

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-stem-separate

Quote Reports of alleged U.S. Army raid on German server may stem from separate incident, say experts

"There's some cross-information about what happened and where," one intelligence official said.

Reports that the U.S. military recently seized computer servers in Germany for evidence of election fraud likely pertain to an earlier raid by German authorities over a different issue involving hacked police files, U.S. security sources said.

"There's some cross-information about what happened and where," an intelligence official with expertise in cyber operations told Just the News. "Verified reports about one incident probably got conflated with speculation about another."

The "verified reports" involve a July raid on a German server that hosted sensitive, hacked files from U.S. law enforcement agencies, authorities said. The files reportedly were accessed over the summer, in the course of a Houston data breach.

In that incident, known as "BlueLeaks," a group calling itself Distributed Denial of Secrets [DDoS] reportedly used a German computer server to share sensitive U.S. police material. The material, culled from more than 200 federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, spanned nearly 25 years. It included audio and video files, along with the names, personal phone numbers, and emails of law enforcement officers throughout the United States.

Prosecutors in the Saxony region of Germany seized the DDoS server in July.

"Due to a U.S. request for preliminary security in the context of international mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, the Zwickau public prosecutor secured a server in a data center in Falkenstein (Vogtland) on July 3, 2020, which can be assumed to have been accessed by people on the Internet under the name Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDosecrets)," German prosecutors reportedly said.

The DDoS raid likely is what fueled social media reports that the U.S. Army raided Scytl in Germany and seized computer servers allegedly used to throw the U.S. election, three government security experts told Just the News. And yet, those experts acknowledged, public information about Scytl raises questions about the company's wide reach into computer and election systems around the world. Among those are systems connected to U.S. security.

In a 2015 lawsuit asking that Scytl be held liable for unpaid wages from a dissolved company it assumed, court documents viewed by Just the News list the U.S. Department of Defense as a Scytl client.

File
    Scytl2005Lawsuit.pdf
    The DOD continues to use Scytl, the company's current website claims, "to provide a secure online ballot delivery and onscreen marking systems under a program to support overseas military and civilian voters for the 2010 election cycle and beyond."

Other U.S. government clients include U.S. Elections, the state of Alaska, and the South Carolina Election Commission. International clients include the European Union, the French Ministry of the Interior, and a social media platform based in the Russian Federation.

The company denies reports and rumors of wrongdoing.

"The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else," the company states amid other declarations on its website. The company does not say whether its property was captured by any other entities besides the U.S. Army — leading one security expert to observe that "it's not unreasonable" to ask whether a raid did in fact take place.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (18th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), gini (19th November 2020), Iancorgi (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mgray (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #14948
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Note: Monkey Werx live stream ended an hour ago.

Monkey Werx Overwatch 11.17.20 (18 min)
    "We have 1200 right now currently, 1211 military aircraft up over the west. Which is almost a thousand more than we typically see on any given day. The average is 250, so I don't know what's going on."

“…I’m also going to go into Guantanamo Bay. We’re going to look at some stuff. I’m going to show you some of the traffic we looked at yesterday."

“…so there's something happening between Boston and New Jersey. I’ve been watching. Just take a look at this activity here. This this area seems to be really hot right now.”

“Normally there's so much airspace that I could actually click on something and walk you through. What we’re looking at and it's clean but there's so much traffic up right now. This is unprecedented. I've never seen it like this before.
    For what's worth, I've just been messing about on Flightradar24 and there are currently two USAF Boeing KC-135T Stratotankers (refuelling craft) going south along the coast of north-east England, GOLD21 and GOLD23. They took off from a location north-east of Bangor, Maine. I've never noticed them over our airspace before, though I'm not on the site 24/7.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 18th November 2020 at 15:34.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), avid (18th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #14949
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    For what's worth, I've just been messing about on Flightradar24 and there are currently two USAF Boeing KC-135T Stratotankers (refuelling craft) going south along the coast of north-east England, GOLD21 and GOLD23. They took off from a location north-east of Bangor, Maine. I've never noticed them over our airspace before, though I'm not on the site 24/7.

Also for what it's worth, both those tankers approached and lined up perfectly to land at THIS runway in the middle of nowhere without any kind of official air base name that I know of. THEN, just before the runway, the flighradar website data did a weird thing and showed a sudden diversion and eventually shows them stationary in ridiculous locations that can't be the real landing sites.

An enquiry elsewhere returned this reply:

Quote RAF Mildenhall (actually an American base)
    Officially it is mainly a tanker base (which fits with the observation).
    It was to be closed soon but due to US preassure will probably remain open. They say it has significance for SAC.
    Last edited by norman; 18th November 2020 at 18:08.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (18th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), Journeyman (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #14950
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Note: Monkey Werx live stream ended an hour ago.

Monkey Werx Overwatch 11.17.20 (18 min)
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]"We have 1200 right now currently, 1211 military aircraft up over the west. Which is almost a thousand more than we typically see on any given day. The average is 250, so I don't know what's going on."

“…I’m also going to go into Guantanamo Bay. We’re going to look at some stuff. I’m going to show you some of the traffic we looked at yesterday."

“…so there's something happening between Boston and New Jersey. I’ve been watching. Just take a look at this activity here. This this area seems to be really hot right now.”

“Normally there's so much airspace that I could actually click on something and walk you through. What we’re looking at and it's clean but there's so much traffic up right now. This is unprecedented. I've never seen it like this before.
    At least some of the heavy traffic over the last couple of days can be plausibly explained by an exercise. Certainly there were dozens of fighter trainers aloft, Tucano's etc, which are presumably not involved in anything other than preparing the next generation of fighter pilots. I saw a couple of comments that the end of the financial year often see's a surge in training exercises as if you don't use your budget, someone will cut it next year...

That said, the Gitmo flights and some of the helo activity seemed suggestive.

Did you see the one about the Nightwatch callsign from some time back?

Having looked for that tweet I found this on his timeline:

One of those strange instances where a Q post from 2 years ago appears to have been written for this very moment:

https://qanon.pub/#61

Oh, and this which looks like CIA being cut out of Special Operations briefings. Which would free Military Intel's hand?:

Last edited by Journeyman; 18th November 2020 at 17:20.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), avid (18th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), Brigantia (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), edina (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #14951
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Also for what it's worth, both those tankers approached and lined up perfectly to land at THIS runway in the middle of nowhere without any kind of official air base name that I know of. THEN, just before the runway, the flighradar website data did a weird thing and showed a sudden diversion and eventually shows them stationary in ridiculous locations that can't be the real landing sites.
    Ah, thanks Norman. RAF Lakenheath is near there, which despite its RAF moniker is a USAF base. That's strange about the Flightradar manoeuvres.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (18th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #14952

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #14953
    Thanks

Monkey Werx US LIVE now (military air traffic observations)

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Brigantia (19th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14954
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

HAPPENING NOW: Alex Jones Leading Crowd of Trump Supporters Storming Georgia State Capitol

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-capitol-video
    Last edited by One; 18th November 2020 at 19:20.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Ben (18th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), Jayke (18th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020), TargeT (18th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #14955
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

4 minute funny

If Football Games Were Called Like the Election (4:28 min)

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Brigantia (19th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mgray (19th November 2020), mojo (18th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020), sunflower (18th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #14956
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

IPOT released today

Sir Patrick reveals some interesting facts about Barr. Also discusses another possible meaning of Kraken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gvNZefJeFuEv/
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Brigantia (19th November 2020), BushPilot (18th November 2020), ClearWater (18th November 2020), edina (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mgray (19th November 2020), mountain_jim (18th November 2020), norman (18th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), RunningDeer (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #14957
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    IPOT released today

Sir Patrick reveals some interesting facts about Barr. Also discusses another possible meaning of Kraken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gvNZefJeFuEv/
    Thanks, Ba-ba-Ra. Informative 24 minute vid by Patrick getting all pursuity.

KRAKEN - IN PURSUIT OF TRUTH PRESENTS

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gvNZefJeFuEv

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (18th November 2020), Brigantia (19th November 2020), BushPilot (19th November 2020), edina (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mgray (19th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #14958
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“…There have been many surprises, but I was absolutely shocked to learn that many many, if not all of our ballots are calculated outside of the United States of America. In the State of Michigan for example, the State of Arizona, the State of Georgia, the calculations are handled by a company …”
    American Votes Tallied In Foreign Countries (27 min)

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Brigantia (19th November 2020), BushPilot (19th November 2020), ClearWater (19th November 2020), edina (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), mgray (19th November 2020), mountain_jim (19th November 2020), One (18th November 2020), Peace in Oz (19th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #14959
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread is "The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis". I'm having trouble separating the political from everything else. It's all one big blur. I’m listening to “War Room: Pandemic Ep 515” and one of the topics is Megan Kelly has pulled her sons out of their private school and is moving out of New York.

Megyn Kelly pulls kids from woke school pushing claims
    of 'white ... state-sanctioned depravity'
    - Washington Times

Journalist Megyn Kelly said her children needed to be pulled from an “off the deep end” school in New York City that is pushing claims of “White ... state- sanctioned depravity.”

The former Fox News host told podcast listeners this week that it may be time to leave The Big Apple after a woke school attempted to inculcate her children with extreme racial propaganda.

‘i“Itʼs so out of control on so many levels, and after years of resisting it, weʼre going to leave the city. We pulled our boys from their school, and our daughter is going to be leaving hers soon, too,”[/i] Ms. Kelly said during a Monday broadcast.

The breaking point appears to be a letter that was circulated among a “diversity group” and “allies,” which framed White children, for all intents and purposes, as incubating “killer cops.”

“There is a killer cop sitting in every school where white children learn,” the letter, attributed to Orleans Public Education Network executive director Nahliah Webber, reads. “They gleefully soak in their whitewashed history that downplays the holocaust of indigenous native peoples and Africans in the Americas. They happily believe their all-white spaces exist as a matter of personal effort and willingly use violence against black bodies to keep those spaces white. ... I am tired of white people reveling in their state-sanctioned depravity, snuffing out black life with no consequences.”

Ms. Kelly said the rhetoric was a bridge too far despite her own “center-left” positions on some issues.

“Which boy in my kidʼs school is the future killer cop,” she asked. “Is it my boy? Which boy is it.”

“The Megyn Kelly Show” host chose not to reveal the name of the school in question.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), BushPilot (19th November 2020), edina (19th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2020), mgray (19th November 2020), mountain_jim (19th November 2020), norman (19th November 2020), One (19th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #14960

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (21st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (19th November 2020), Bluegreen (19th November 2020), BushPilot (20th November 2020), edina (19th November 2020), Jayke (19th November 2020), mojo (19th November 2020), mountain_jim (19th November 2020), One (19th November 2020), RunningDeer (19th November 2020), Sadieblue (19th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 946 FirstFirst 1 248 648 698 738 748 758 798 848 946 LastLast