Page 82 of 801 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 132 182 582 801 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 16009

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #1621
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

According to Fulfords, Deep State threw Bannons distraction at Trump so they could launch an EMP Satellite into space.

He says Diego Garcia is the elites holding pen, doesn't mention Gitmo...

He nails Switzerland in this report following the Glencore bombshells...

How many years has it been since we flagged them as cut throat thieves?

I brought up Defcon 1 before Q, and my name Matlock appeared the first day of Save Exploited Children month...

How does this all tie together?

Were these both coincidences?

It will be a year on the 10th since they tried to kill me and lost Rockefeller...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 8th January 2018 at 18:10.

2. Link to Post #1622
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,991 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    The Seventh floor group, #3.
    https://8ch.net/thestorm/res/23709.html#23771
    Post 24149

Heather Higgenbotham, or Heather Higgenbottom (has been spelled both ways)
    Is on the list of people requiring more research...

Heather Higgenbotham and U.N. Sustainable development goals
    https://segundavueltasv.wordpress.co...-higginbottom/

Nominated by Obama
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Higginbottom

Michael Powell-Clinton-Bush --FCC
    http://hbaswaitingforsuperman.weebly...panelists.html
    + Heather Higgenbottom served as Exec ***American Security Project***

Oooohhhhhh....American Security Project linked to DRONES!
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag...urity-project/

Death by Drones -- American citizens? -- operated out of Saudi Arabia
    CIA Brennan
    http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articl...Worth-the-Cost

American Security Project--CIA--drone operations
    Protests against drone strikes
    https://www.dawn.com/news/744113

Heather now at CARE based out of Atlanta -- Disaster Relief
    http://www.care.org/newsroom/press/p...igital-officer

Emergency Aid and money laundering as an NGO racket-- mentions Haiti and Bill Clinton
    http://www.dadychery.org/2016/01/29/...an-ngo-racket/

List of Relief Programs -- includes CARE
    http://www.globalcorps.com/jobs/ngolist.pdf

Puzzle pieces to Break the Spell!

MM
    Addition... Her picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	36738

Next...the list:

Julia Frifield

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  13.7 KB

International funding agencies, including USAID.
    Assists Senator Mikulski
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th January 2018 at 22:39.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), gaiagirl (9th January 2018), Helene West (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018)

4. Link to Post #1623
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,346 times in 18,671 posts

Jerome Corsi says from his research on Q Anon so far he vouches for their
    authenticity and thinks they are an intelligence source with someone with close
    links to the WH. He hints at Zaq at the end as being part of Q Anon presumably
    after listening to Alex Jones.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corsi on QAnon: Storm Is Here, Clinton Pay-For-Play Investigation

Published on 8 Jan 2018
    No longer the “calm before the Storm”, the Storm Is Here as Jerome Corsi breaks
    down new actions being pushed by Congress & WH and new hints from QAnon

==================================================

This is a edited version with all the adds & banter cut out....

"Zaq" Interview with Infowars 01/05/2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmgREfkQDQ
    Published on 5 Jan 2018

Bombshell interview with anonymous intel source "Zaq". Zach connects the dots of
    a lot of Qanon's posts in regards to Spacex/Operation Zuma, Fire and Fury, the
    Spectre Bug, Miles Kwok/Steve Bannon/George Soros connections, Julian Assange,
    Huma Abedine/Awana Bros, AMB Jack F. Matlock Jr, Russia, Qanon, and Eric Prince. ****KEY INTEL*****
    I cut out all the bull**** banter, and commercials.
    Broadcasted Live on Infowars 01/05/2018

====================================================
    ====================================================

The first stage is complete and as Zaq says Zuma is in orbit and the
    return to earth of the Falcon 9 rocket....

Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Putin, and World War III
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...21#post1200321

SpaceX launches mysterious payload that lights up evening sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2nL8jiUxug

Published on 7 Jan 2018
    SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket carrying a mysterious government satellite known
    as "Zuma" Sunday, lighting up the night sky as the booster climbed toward space and
    then lighting it up again a few moments later as its reusable first stage descended on
    a jet of flame to a pinpoint touchdown.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th January 2018 at 17:40.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Callista (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), KiwiElf (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018), turiya (8th January 2018)

6. Link to Post #1624
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,403 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    The latest:

DEFCON 1
    4-10-20
    FIRE & FURY
    (9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
    (34) commands LIVE.
    CODES command ACTION.
    [non-nuclear].
    [1] OWL [1]
    Q
    There's that number sequence again... 4, 10, 20?
    Did this Q message come after the SpaceX/ZUMA launch?

Good point :-)
    4 10 20 ?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...ppians+4:10-20

or perhaps another passage, just thinking out aloud at the beginning of me digging

Quote Philippians 4:10-20New International Version (NIV)

Thanks for Their Gifts
    10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. 15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid more than once when I was in need. 17 Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    or

https://www.biblestudytools.com/pass...roverbs-5:1-14

Quote 10 Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. 11 I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. 12 When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. 13 Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life. 14 Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of evildoers. 15 Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on your way. 16 For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. 17 They eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence. 18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. 19 But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble. 20 My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.
    (spiritcooking ? )
    Last edited by bluestflame; 8th January 2018 at 23:54.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #1625
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,697 times in 14,540 posts

JOSEPH FARRELL: Q ANON: DEEP STATE WIZARD OF ? DARK JOURNALIST

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jan 8, 2018

Deep State Trial Balloon Aimed at Alternative Media?

In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell the author of the popular Giza Death Star Book Series. Farrell delves deeply into the online group posts of Q Anon and its rapid spread through the Alternative Media under the theme of an anonymous insider.

Disinformation Campaign

Farrell sees a sophisticated disinformation campaign aimed at the independent research community to create an Imitation Wikileaks style vehicle that will act as an All-knowing Oracle Insider for a variety of important Geopolitical situations.

It is apparently designed to propagate the promise of Cabal Arrests and Elites being tried at Gitmo as a kind of Soma to pacify the growing online audience that are raising questions about the Deep State actions on a global scale!

Don't miss this exciting, informative and alarming Dark Journalist episode!

http://www.DarkJournalist.com

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2018), bluestflame (9th January 2018), Callista (9th January 2018), Cidersomerset (9th January 2018), DNA (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), FreeURmind (9th January 2018), Helene West (9th January 2018), Iancorgi (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), muxfolder (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), norman (9th January 2018), onawah (9th January 2018), Operator (9th January 2018), Paul (9th January 2018), silverfish (9th January 2018), thunder24 (9th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #1626
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jan 8, 2018

In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell the author of the popular Giza Death Star Book Series. Farrell delves deeply into the online group posts of Q Anon and its rapid spread through the Alternative Media under the theme of an anonymous insider.

Disinformation Campaign

Farrell sees a sophisticated disinformation campaign aimed at the independent research community to create an Imitation Wikileaks style vehicle that will act as an All-knowing Oracle Insider for a variety of important Geopolitical situations.

It is apparently designed to propagate the promise of Cabal Arrests and Elites being tried at Gitmo as a kind of Soma to pacify the growing online audience that are raising questions about the Deep State actions on a global scale!

This excellent interview is the bucket of cold water the entire Alt community has needed.
    The only aspect they've mentioned that I haven't considered in my misgivings since november is that both of them feel that English is not Q's first language! It's either AI which members have considered or it's a foreign intel or proprietary group, Chinese, Russian, etc. Worrying it's the CIA or some such is bad enough but russian or chinese can make me lose sleep.
    Now to get this interview to alex jones, jerome corsi, tracey beanz, etc.
    Once again I'm not saying for sure that Q is not a white hat group, but we have to give consideration that we are being shrewdly played to keep us passive. yes, we're reading and learning but we've been doing that for years anyhow...

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bluestflame (9th January 2018), FreeURmind (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), onawah (9th January 2018), Paul (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #1627
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I left certain stuff up for reason. Don't be lazy.

Disinformation Campaign

http://www.DarkJournalist.com[/QUOTE]

This excellent interview is the bucket of cold water the entire Alt community has needed.
    The only aspect they've mentioned that I haven't considered in my misgivings since november is that both of them feel that English is not Q's first language! It's either AI which members have considered or it's a foreign intel or proprietary group, Chinese, Russian, etc. Worrying it's the CIA or some such is bad enough but russian or chinese can make me lose sleep.
    Once again I'm not saying for sure that Q is not a white hat group, but we have to give consideration that we are being shrewdly played to keep us passive. yes, we're reading and learning but we've been doing that for years anyhow...[/QUOTE]

It was to side track from pizzagate, which was gaining rapid momentum. It's not the first time in history humanity has been "calmed" down. Yes Q has had people peek at pizza gate again. But with so many questions and bread crumbs to follow it is easy to forget about it. The more I perceive this Q trend the more it appears as a pacifying moment with alluring questions. It's a rabbit hole buffet for all. One can't help from climbing in and out of it. Because we all have the desire of hope. Hope that somebody or some thing will change. For once.

All it has done is created sides of perceptions and ideas. The answers to the question could be anything or everything. I haven't seen any validation on anybodys work through Q. Just more questions. People don't even know if they are on the right track or not. Or if they did or didn't figure anything out so far. And we ALL have an undsrstanding of what is going on. We know what they are doing. They know we know.

The question is

How do they stop us from taking ACTION. Taking the knowledge from this forum to the streets, to the politicians, to THEM. Enmasse.

They give us a DISTRACTION. Of HOPE.

FreeURMind.

Have you been following along?
    It is about to get very interesting
    Remember Q has been a A.I since november

Observe
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 06:17.

13. Link to Post #1628
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,788 times in 1,611 posts

This is a ploy that is part of controlling the opposition. I draw an analogy to a pressure cooker.

A pressure cooker is designed with a valve to let the steam out at high temperatures. If the steam is not released, all hell breaks loose. So, steam must be released.

When it comes to politics, economics, sociology etc... they use a variety of means to release the pressure. Celebrity endorsements. Whistleblower's, so called. Alleged leaks of important previously claimed secret information. A new candidate for office. TV, movies, talk show hosts and "news", including and especially alternative sources. The list is very long.

Releasing the pressure leaves the impression that forces of good, the white hats, are hard at work against the dark forces, or black hats, solving our problems. What a relief, right? Not!

One of the desired outcomes of the "pressure cooker" is to cause many, many people who might otherwise get involved and effect positive change to stand down and do nothing because they believe others are doing so in sufficient numbers and in an effective way. Not so.

We must employ critical thinking and remain ever vigilant.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bluestflame (9th January 2018), Bruno (9th January 2018), gaiagirl (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), Paul (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #1629
    Thanks

I'm not saying that that the Q posts are without value. Dr. Farrell is Not saying they are without value, quite the opposite, they have value. When I read the latest drops that Kiwi posted in post#1592 I was Impressed. The questions were fantastic. I wish the entire country was familiar with the work of grassroots activist deborah Tavares. I needed myself to read about jerry brown's weird comments that the CA fires and other tragedies is something we have to start considering the norm and him considering himself a 'global' leader, not a leader of CA or an 'american' leader. Q's posts have value as the interview mentions.

I just don't hear enough, whether it's on info wars or like the recent vid discussion on turiya's thread featuring tracy beanz and the Chan mods, I just don't hear enough acknowledgment that they all understand clearly what our alphabet agencies (and other countries alphabet agencies for that matter) do for a living.

Whoever Q is they know us very well. It's a strange sensation for anonymous persons to know one this well.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bluestflame (9th January 2018), Iancorgi (9th January 2018), justntime2learn (10th January 2018), KiwiElf (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), Paul (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018), thunder24 (9th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #1630
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,246 times in 1,631 posts

Thanks for sharing the video. Looking at this from all possible angles is important, as is the reminder to be vigilant.

It did not feel like a bucket of cold water was thrown in my face, though, because some points that they covered have been brought up here and elsewhere.

It's also hard for me to imagine that the people involved in the Q research are not staying on their toes, that they'd be easy to play. There are a lot of smart people over there (Chan sites and Reddit), and they understand larps and psyops.

"Hope porn" -- that's a new term for me. We've been so flooded by fear porn, so they are now hosing us with hope. Maybe what they mean is "false hope porn." Can we ever have too much hope?

They talk about how the Q group is instilling this "do nothing" mindset, that they are taking care of everything. I don't see that as accurate, but that's already been talked about in several posts in this thread.

Q being an AI has been discussed in this thread too.

As for the grammatical errors being a "tell," I don't recall there being loads of errors in the Q messages. And I see grammatical errors in newspaper/magazine articles, books, government documents, and almost every other form of written content that I have read. Should it be used as an indicator of authenticity?

Seems to me that no matter what event happens that we see as signaling Deep State disclosure or the end of the evil power structure, we will always be at this crossroad -- Is it a psyop or is it real? What will the "real" end look like? Could it be set in motion by a virtual campaign like Q Anon?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), gaiagirl (9th January 2018), Helene West (9th January 2018), KiwiElf (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018), Satori (9th January 2018), thunder24 (9th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #1631
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,991 times in 2,584 posts

What they don't control is our individual research and ever-expanding knowledge of the truth. There are avenues of research that are opened as a result of our intuition. There are no limitations or barriers. There is no narrative.

The research is not confined to Q information. We have personal experience that we share.
    This is part of a much, much larger and deeper movement

The controls are being lifted.

It doesn't seem like this is political, but more spiritual in nature. There are exercises in discernment. A developed soul reaches the epitome of perception--a direct knowing of the absolute.

It's like a development of the conscience. Therefore, it is not dem vs. rep; not right vs. left; but right vs. wrong.
    That's the basis.

Therefore, there is nothing to buy into. No belief system. Just the vast pursuit of freedom in a realm of mental and soul freedom, and an application of heart intelligence.

For those who have ears, will hear. For those who have eyes, will see.

Within each one -- in the realm of the Absolute. -- the soul knows.

"Belief" is obsolete.

Just my perception... MM

PS. Taking Action is part of the movement, too. See it here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1191078
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th January 2018 at 04:36.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Helene West (9th January 2018), KiwiElf (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #1632
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,969 times in 1,827 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    ... we will always be at this crossroad -- Is it a psyop or is it real?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Noelle (9th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #1633
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

4 10 20 ? Ii believe it was Chuck that made the wonderful note regarding the numbers equaling alphabet letter on this case i believe it was D J T

Skyfortress returns some interesting search items :-)

24. Link to Post #1634
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hope porn. Lol. That was good. I will give you that Lady M. Made me laugh.

But you just never know. Hope creates pacivity. Fear creates immobilization.

Whom or what force is giving you hope?
    Do you know it?
    What hope has been displayed?
    What action has been taken?

Do you see yet?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 22:41.

25. Link to Post #1635
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,839 times in 8,860 posts

What a good analysis from Farrell and from Dark journalist. Really right on.

Due to my career work, I know marketing, I know sales and I know quite well NLP plus behavioral psychology. I can tell you that they are 100% right in their analysis. I just wish I was as bright as they are.

And you have not seen me posting much on that thread for that reason. I do not like to be taken for a ride.

They were missing one point in their anslysis: in behavioral psychology, we know since Skinner that reinforcement works much better when it is seemingly random, so that the reinforced recipient cannot foresee when the reinforcement will be given. Hence having some Q predictions of justice come true, in small quantities in order to keep the appetite unfulfilled, and seemingly random. Mice would push the lever to get food pellet until death when having these kind of reinforcement.

I hope we can do more wisely than mice.

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jan 8, 2018

Disinformation Campaign

Once again I'm not saying for sure that Q is not a white hat group, but we have to give consideration that we are being shrewdly played to keep us passive. yes, we're reading and learning but we've been doing that for years anyhow...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Helene West (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018), silvanelf (27th May 2019), thunder24 (9th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #1636
    Thanks

Lady M, you ask if there is ever such a thing as having too much hope? I say yes, there is.
    Just by virtue of technology being in the hands of the elites. Just learning of the remote control experiments that are performed on targeted individuals is hair raising enough let alone all the other aspects of control we all read about on this forum. The technological control they have shows they are closing in on us with their full spectrum dominance plans. We don't have all the time in the world for hoping and reading and watching.

Very few of us want to be a deborah tavares and put ourselves out there but I think that is what Dr. Farrell is trying to say that Q may be trying to prevent. It's not fair that the burden has been put on us but it has.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #1637
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Time To Melt Some Snow

30. Link to Post #1638
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ThIs Is Not America Shala la la la

31. Link to Post #1639
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,897 times in 3,646 posts

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jan 8, 2018

Disinformation Campaign

They are turning Q into Corey Goode.
    Calling it hope-porn versus Alex Jones' fear-porn.
    I'm not afraid to say I hope they are wrong.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2018), KiwiElf (9th January 2018), Noelle (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018), thunder24 (9th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #1640
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Shoot! I forgot one thing. Those screenshots I posted in November. The conversation between Twitter Q and Wesley.

Twitter Q stated "The questions are never meant to be answered." They will just keep coming out.

From the horses mouth. I mean I just don't know sometimes.

Do people only see and read what they want? Is that how powerful the mind is and can be manipulated.

That people can be told straight up and still bypass it.

I don't get it. And Q even dared him to post it on 4chan.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 9th January 2018 at 05:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 801 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 132 182 582 801 LastLast