Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #1501
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    "The nervous system for the planet" is not merely technological, but ...
    I am coming to similar conclusions over on my Bitcoin thread, where I wrote:
    Like most significant technological advances, the Internet, including its shared data protocols such as what we now call the blockchain, is a mixed blessing.

This is true of fire, the wheel, the printing press, guns, internal combustion engines, electrical motors, generators, distribution lines and lighting, radio, electronics, computers, television, mobile phones, ... and so forth.

My take is that human civilization is in the process of moving from a planet wide civilization to a solar system wide civilization, and that as part of this transition, the means of sharing data and arriving at a concensus has to change from the electronic sharing of emulated double entry bookkeeping that we're currently using, to distributed ledger technologies such as what we call the blockchain and variations such as in hashgraph.

The "nervous system" of the solar system spanning civilization that we are becoming has to handle a much richer set of shared data, over larger distances, between both humans and bots, in an efficient manner and at higher data volumes, without dependencies on "central authorities", and with efficient evolution over time.
    ==> This is not, in my view, just a nervous system for planet earth that we're developing, but one for our solar system.

Both humans and "intelligent" devices will be full fledged participants in this system, from old men poking away on their keyboards in North Texas, to thermostats in Seoul, Korea, to robots mining asteroids. Remote mining bots will come with their own 3D-printing facilities, running on energy systems and using propulsion systems that are only known for sure at present to the black ops folks.

... mostly all connected,
    ... more or less efficient in their use of energy, compute and communication power, and
    ... each sensing, sharing, remembering, analyzing, reacting and making decisions to some degree.
    The solar "nervous" perception system, eh? That makes sense.

Memory/information transfer breaking away from linear/local models of electrical streams or currents in closed loop systems to nonlinear/nonlocal photonic instant real time connection. The realization and acceptance is accelerating the transition.

Honestly, I don't understand blockchain or Bitcoin, though. Since it is new, I figure others can be the beta testers and I'll jump on board when it's tried and true. Or, if someone asks me to take a payment with Bitcoin or some other crypto currency, like what happened to Jordan Sathers.

Aren't banks balking at this? I'll come to your thread.

Back to topic. Just guessing on the emoticon...we'll see if it works! Nope. Oh. Well.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #1502
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    "riddle me this, what is everything to someone, and nothing, to everyone else? Your mind baby!!!" "surfs up BIG KAHUNA..."

breaking the spell of mind control...

Rocky, this was in 95, when did you go off the cliff?
    95 was the year I went to watch Southern California's most successful Medium, but connected and put my hand through the loop, shot through space and met the 3 light beings, it was a mind blowing experience...

4. Link to Post #1503
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

"The nervous system for the planet" is not merely technological, but ...
    I am coming to similar conclusions over on my Bitcoin thread, where I wrote:
    Like most significant technological advances, the Internet, including its shared data protocols such as what we now call the blockchain, is a mixed blessing.

This is true of fire, the wheel, the printing press, guns, internal combustion engines, electrical motors, generators, distribution lines and lighting, radio, electronics, computers, television, mobile phones, ... and so forth.

My take is that human civilization is in the process of moving from a planet wide civilization to a solar system wide civilization, and that as part of this transition, the means of sharing data and arriving at a concensus has to change from the electronic sharing of emulated double entry bookkeeping that we're currently using, to distributed ledger technologies such as what we call the blockchain and variations such as in hashgraph.

The "nervous system" of the solar system spanning civilization that we are becoming has to handle a much richer set of shared data, over larger distances, between both humans and bots, in an efficient manner and at higher data volumes, without dependencies on "central authorities", and with efficient evolution over time.
    ==> This is not, in my view, just a nervous system for planet earth that we're developing, but one for our solar system.

Both humans and "intelligent" devices will be full fledged participants in this system, from old men poking away on their keyboards in North Texas, to thermostats in Seoul, Korea, to robots mining asteroids. Remote mining bots will come with their own 3D-printing facilities, running on energy systems and using propulsion systems that are only known for sure at present to the black ops folks.

... mostly all connected,
    ... more or less efficient in their use of energy, compute and communication power, and
    ... each sensing, sharing, remembering, analyzing, reacting and making decisions to some degree.
    I do not disagree with you at all and for us peon humans that would be a leap for sure...Lets do it!

Lets also not forget the past historical stories of aliens and pirates and such... Martians coming to Atlantis after their planet was destroyed, to only bring unbalance to Atlantis, to the stories of Egyptian slavery and Mayan ritual sacrifice. TO THE ABUSE OF THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA, TO THE GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS AND NATIVE AUSTRALIANS, to the abuses and exploitation of today ...ETC... All I can speak of is the world today...

and while it would be great for this to come to fruition, at what cost do we "make it"... What faction of the clowns do we back? maybe rhetorical...maybe not?!
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2018)

6. Link to Post #1504
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Assange's "paper planes" refers to the takedown of all the passport machines at airports in the US:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-cust...senger-delays/

*update* https://truepundit.com/video-passpor...omputers-fail/
    Last edited by Callista; 2nd January 2018 at 06:12.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2018)

8. Link to Post #1505
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

April LaJune:
    1 Jan 2018:

Why are 7 shipping containers being tracked by SEALS and SERT? Congressmen not returning after Holidays?
    Flights being blocked and transponders down?
    What hints has QAnon given for the New Year and Julian Assange - where is he now?

Find out in this breaking news report!

Article: http://aprillajune.com/breaking-7-mys...

References: FlightTracker: https://www.flightradar24.com/37.75,-...

List of Resignations: http://aprillajune.com/download/3610/

Visit my website at http://AprilLaJune.com

UPDATE on the containers from April LaJune's Twitter:

April LaJune 🇺🇸‏ @AprilLaJune

Ok. We now think those containers coming from Canada are Child Trafficking. That was my first thought, then Q posted the other which made us think weapons.
    [DSfhXRhU8AAevAc]
    7:33 AM - 2 Jan 2018

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), norman (2nd January 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd January 2018)

10. Link to Post #1506
    Thanks

Technical problems accessing and posting on this thread.

Many Travel delays reported on 8 chan.

Plane returns to Seattle.

Partial blackout in New Orleans airport.

As Callista mentioned, passport processing failure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	36718

Views:	56
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	36719

Views:	46
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	36720

MM

+Humor

Views:	77
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	36721
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd January 2018 at 06:34.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), Callista (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Flash (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Hym (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

12. Link to Post #1507
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Many of The flight problems are in parts due to a steady extreme cold in the north of the continent were flight are delayed for de-icing and because of difficult conditions. this has an impact on all airports because of rescheduling of landing times. We should not overdo the conspiration stuff. Nobody is arrested because of de-icing of planes.

Lets talk of weather manipulation Instead. Or yes, airports without electricity, mostly if localised at the airport only, not in the whole city.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd January 2018 at 15:05.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Operator (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), TargeT (2nd January 2018)

14. Link to Post #1508
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Huma Abedin Forwarded Top Secret Passwords To Yahoo Account Hacked By Russian With Odd Clinton Connection

"The hack, one of the largest in history, allowed Sushchin's associates to access email accounts into 2015 and 2016"
    • Jan 2, 2018 7:54 AM

This wasn't the first time Abedin sent sensitive information through Yahoo.

According to the Daily Caller:
    Abedin received an email “with the subject ‘Re: your yahoo acct.’ Abedin did not recall the email and provided that despite the content of the email she was not sure that her email account had ever been compromised,” on Aug. 16, 2010, an FBI report says.

The FBI also asked her about sending other sensitive information to Yahoo. “Abedin was shown an email dated October 4, 2009 with the subject ‘Fwd: US interest in Pak Paper 10-04’ which Abedin received from [redacted] and then forwarded to her Yahoo email account…. At the time of the email, [redacted] worked for Richard Holbrooke who was the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (SRAP). Abedin was unaware of the classification of the document and stated that she did not make judgments on the classification of materials that she received,” the report said.
    After Abedin sent an unspecified number of sensitive emails to her Yahoo account, half a billion Yahoo accounts were hacked by Russian cybersecurity expert and Russian intelligence agent, Igor Sushchin, in 2014. The hack, one of the largest in history, allowed Sushchin's associates to access email accounts into 2015 and 2016.

At the time of the hacks, Sushchin was the security director for Renaissance Capital - the investment firm which paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in 2010 that was attended by Russian officials and corporate leaders. "The speech received a thank-you note from Russian President Vladimir Putin," wrote Luke Rosiak of The Caller.

Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin
    Sushchin’s indictment says “the conspirators sought access to the Yahoo, Inc. email accounts of Russian journalists; Russian and U.S. government officials,” and others. Information about the accounts such as usernames and password challenge questions and answers were stolen for 500 million accounts, the indictment says. The indictment does not mention Abedin’s account.

A hacker called “Peace” claimed to be selling data from 200 million Yahoo users. -Daily Caller
    The United States charged Sushchin with the hacks in March, 2017. His indictment reads "the conspirators sought access to the Yahoo, Inc. email accounts of Russian journalists; Russian and U.S. government officials, and others. The New York Times reported that the Yahoo hack - which affected all Yahoo accounts, affected users' names, birth dates, phone numbers and passwords that were encrypted with easily cracked security. The intruders also made off with security questions and backup email information - which is particularly useful to hackers seeking to break into government computers worldwide.

While Clinton and Abedin woefully mishandled classified information, they were never prosecuted - after an investigation led by disgraced FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok determined that Clinton's behavior did not warrant litigation. "We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private email accounts of individuals with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her private account," said former FBI director Jim Comey in the agency's exoneration of the former Secretary of State.

In this case, the "hostile actor" was none other than a man employed by the very bank Bill Clinton gave a 2010 speech to for a cool half-million dollars. What a small world!

Finally, none of this was lost on Trump was promptly reacted on Tuesday morning, tweeting "Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others"

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma
    Abedin, has been accused of disregarding
    basic security protocols. She put Classified
    Passwords into the hands of foreign agents.
    Remember sailors pictures on submarine?
    Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act?
    Also on Comey & others

4:48 AM - 2 Jan 2018

ZeroHedge
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd January 2018 at 14:48.

15. Link to Post #1509
    Thanks

Technical problems accessing and posting on this thread.

Many Travel delays reported on 8 chan.

Plane returns to Seattle.

Partial blackout in New Orleans airport.

As Callista mentioned, passport processing failure.

Attachment 36718
    Attachment 36719
    Attachment 36720

MM

+Humor
    Attachment 36721
    Lol I just said to toss all Central bankers into volcanoes, I guess there is room for John too...

So you had trouble posting?

I spent 30 mins trying to fix a type-o something did not want Skull and Bones Society exposed as the MIA riddle...

16. Link to Post #1510
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Many of The flight problems are in parts due to a steady extreme cold in the north of the continent were flight are delayed for de-icing and because of difficult conditions. this has an impact on all airports because of rescheduling of landing times. We should not overdo the conspiration stuff. Nobody is arrested because of de-icing of planes.

Lets talk of weather manipulation Instead. Or yes, airports without electricity, mostly if localised at the airport only, not in the whole city.
    Flights delayed out of Timbuktu due to bubble gum bomb stepped on by a passenger delaying the flight for hours as they cleaned the shoe.

The gum was manufactured in Turkey, and smuggled in by a child suicide bomber in training for isis.

Airports are shutting across the nation while they search for other bubble gum bomber's disquised as a child...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Rachel Maddows secret inside source has interviewed with the Russian Circus who reported all their midgets have disappeared...

Military has moved to Defcon 1
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd January 2018 at 17:07.

17. Link to Post #1511
    Thanks

This was the Iran that handed us $250 Billion...

I stand with Iran protestors tired of a boot on their throat...

Bill Maher made me laugh on this one...

Using a nuke under Kurdistan to destroy 200,000 homes, because they voted for Freedom instead of your religious rule, was the end...

When religious leaders are ignored by God when they call for punishment against enemies, so they resort to weapons forged in Hell, it's time for removal.

18. Link to Post #1512
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Just the facts reported. Some pics copied.

Re: Turiya...Clinton emails

Confused Hillary
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/huma-h...rticle/1064726

Picture of Monica Hanley
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...nton-aide.html

Marcel Lehel Lazar
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer

Hillary & Huma stonewalled investigation, private server, didn't turn over copies upon leaving, Guccifer said hack was easy, pleads guilty
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/hilla...-makes-a-deal/

Ties to Democracy Alliance --George Soros through Kelly Craighead
    Emails suggest pay to play culture
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...epartment.html

Kelly Craighead of DA also connected to Obama
    *******"Connects donors with organizations without the threat of disclosure"*******
    http://wizbangblog.com/2012/07/25/tr...money-machine/

Sorry, folks. Disclosure IS happening!

Time to review that list of DA participants, very carefully. These names are popping up during these times of truth revelations.

Just take the names and do research, and more puzzle pieces of truth appear and fit together.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd January 2018 at 20:40.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018)

20. Link to Post #1513
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

from a while ago http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016...f-warning.html

Quote In February this year I wrote to the Australian Government with the first of dozens of requests that it investigate our $100M in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

While DFAT built its stonewall I made the requests more and more pointed.

I gave up in October, convinced that Julie Bishop is a part of the problem.

One month ago I published this, based on information I knew to be true at the time - ie before Trump won and irrespective of who gets inaugurated next January.

THURSDAY, 27 OCTOBER 2016

Clinton Foundation Corruption investigations to catch out Australian Ministers
    When authorities want to interview Alex Downer, Julie Bishop, Julia Gillard, Kevin Rudd, Penny Wong and others they won't be able to say they weren't warned.

Each of the them has caused Australian taxpayer money to be diverted to a conman as donations to his Foundation. Each of them has been made aware before today that he's a shonk, that the Foundation doesn't deliver and that our money has been donated for dubious returns. Yet they persisted and in the case of Julie Bishop - continue in spraying our money for favours up until today.

Every cent of our $80-$100M that went to the Clinton Foundation was a donation. It may have had MOUs, AIDS work, climate change, carbon accounting or Clinton Global Initiative sponsorship as a fancy description on an invoice - but that's just cover. Every cent we sent was a donation to the Foundation.

God knows where our money went - because it was spent precisely as the Clintons wanted it spent. Amongst other things that included private jets, parties - lifestyles of the rich and famous. Courtesy of Australian taxpayers!
    not to mention the other "many millions" ( all up around 500 mil est) sent to clinton AFFILIATED foundations and organisations

and what's all this interest in big donations to girls education in africa , attracting a lot of big names oprah , gillard, among them
    Last edited by bluestflame; 2nd January 2018 at 22:10.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018)

22. Link to Post #1514
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

stillnessinthestorm 2018-0102

Popular or important articles from the past week:

Government Agencies ACTUALLY Admit Poisoning By Vaccines In ICD-9
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...s-in-icd9.html

This Popular Cooking Oil May be Destroying Your Memory and Causing Learning Deficits
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-deficits.html

Ego-Hijacking: The Dark Side Of “Chasing Your Dreams”
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ur-dreams.html

The Last Jedi: A Meditation on Human Weakness
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-weakness.html

Where Quantum Physics, Neuroscience & Health Merge With Spirituality
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...rituality.html

So You Took an Oath to Defend and Preserve the Constitution…..For All Members of the Military and Police Forces
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ce-forces.html

12.25 – DoD Confirms Q | Assange Twitter | UFO Distractions | Cabal Symbolism in Plain Sight (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ain-sight.html

What Is A Faraday Cage & How Can It Protect You From EMFs?
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...from-emfs.html

David Wilcock Update: ET Secrets, The Reality Illusion (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ion-video.html

Alex Jones: The Secrets of Q Anon, the Storm, and the Deep State Counter-strike (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ike-video.html

Suspicious Cloud Formation Over Washington Ranch Famous for UFO Sightings
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...sightings.html

Researchers Discover What Can Happen To The Eyes of a Child They Play Outside More
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...side-more.html

The Great Transformation: A World Awakening
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...awakening.html

Antibiotic Use During Labor Kills Healthy Gut Bacteria in Babies, Making Them Prone to Illness… and More Antibiotic Use
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...iotic-use.html

Corey Goode Updates: “Fear Porn” vs. Full Disclosure, SBA Website Attacked, Call to Action Re: Julian Assange
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...n-assange.html

Trump Takes Down Over Two Dozen Elite Pedophiles Including Celebrities & Politicians
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...liticians.html

Q Anon Updates — December 26th, Julian Assange 65 GB Dump (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ump-video.html

Former CIA Robert David Steele – Trump, Putin & XI Must CRUSH The Deep State – Radio Snaga Naroda (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...oda-video.html

Is a Meditation Habit the Secret to Bulletproof Immunity? Science Says Yes
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-says-yes.html

Never Shown Before Footage of 9/11: Entire Pentagon With Missile Impact
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...le-impact.html

Live Free or Die: The Psychology of Rebellion & Dissent
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...n-dissent.html

David Wilcock Update: Exclusive Interview – Emery Smith Whistleblower
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...tleblower.html

Citizen Pedophile Hunter Arrested for Catching Child Predators Better than Police
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...an-police.html

Assange’s Twitter Mysteriously Vanishes After Seth Rich Hint, WikiLeaks Raid, & CIA Threats
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...a-threats.html

Good Fathers Essential to Having Healthy, Well-balanced Children, Primate Research Finds
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...rch-finds.html

Ancient Egyptians in the Grand Canyon—another Smithsonian Cover-up
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-cover-up.html

12.29 – “Q’s Twitter” | Natl. Guard & Flights to GITMO | SKYKING | Trump Mentions Podesta
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...s-podesta.html

David Wilcock Update: ET Autopsy Insider Emery Smith Hit With Massive Attack After Coming Forward
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...y-insider.html

Basics of the #QAnon Phenomenon (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...non-video.html

Q Clearance Anon: Is it #happening? XIV (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...xiv-video.html

UFO Disclosure In Main Stream Media – Richard Dolan Appears on CBS News (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-cbs-news.html

The 5 Cartels That Rule America and the World
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...the-world.html

Astrological Alignment Could Herald Major Changes Beginning in January 2018 — All Planets in Direct Motion (APDM)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...tion-apdm.html

3,500 Occult Manuscripts Will Be Digitized & Made Freely Available Online, Thanks to Da Vinci Code Author Dan Brown
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...dan-brown.html

Journalist Defies Mainstream and Aligns With Full Disclosure
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...isclosure.html

12.30 – Q Going Mainstream | Indictment Update | Human Trafficking Month | UN & AIDS | UFOs (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ndictment.html

#Q BOMBSHELL: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz ORDERED Seth Rich’s MURDER (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...n-schultz.html

NEWS: Trump Executive Order, Banks Against Cryptocurrency, and Vaccines Exposed December 31 2017
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...r-31-2017.html

Q Anon Bombshells | Mass Arrest and Cabal Takedown Review — Liz Crokin (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...kin-video.html

David Wilcock and Richard C. Hoagland Updates — Disclosure, UFO, ETs (mp3)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...o-ets-mp3.html

Mass Arrest Update — Rumors: High Level Human Trafficking Arrests Have Begun
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ave-begun.html

12.31 – Twitter Debacles (Liz Crokin!) | False Flags | Iran Fallout | Imran Awan & More (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ore-video.html

Are The Banksters Creating Their Own Cryptocurrency Called “Utility Settlement Coin”?
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ment-coin.html

Report Shows The Russian & Chinese Government Exchanged Videos & Photographs of Real UFOs
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...real-ufos.html

“Fatal Blow to the Petro-dollar Coming into View in 2018 | Jim Willie” (Video)
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...lie-video.html

Assange Tweets Mysterious Encryption Key at 3am; Sparks Rumors About His Safety, New Leaks
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...new-leaks.html

Justin Deschamps
    Stillness in the Storm
    stillnessinthestorm.com

23. Link to Post #1515
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Source: April Lajune

I'm not familiar with this source:

Last edited by justntime2learn; 3rd January 2018 at 00:30.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Harley (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

25. Link to Post #1516
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

"1.2 - Fake News ALERT!/MORE Airport Weirdness/Plane Crash Connections/Assange

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

27. Link to Post #1517
    Thanks

Jordan Sather interviews Liz Crokin

1/2/2018

MM

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), bluestflame (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Lettherebelight (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), StandingWave (3rd January 2018)

29. Link to Post #1518
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,958 times in 4,333 posts

Jordan Sather interviews Liz Crokin

Liz mentions how Andrew Brietbart tweeted “How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me,” in March of 2011 and he died of heart complications in Feb 2012 seems kind of suspicious considering what the wikileaks documents have told us.
    I wish Andrew Brietbart would have told us more before he died/waskilled.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...dds-fuel-to-o/

Hey, not to slap folks upside the head here, but if you are going to watch a video and then post it, could you please give us a little something you have gleaned from the video.
    Throw me a friggin bone here people.
    None of us probably have the time to watch all of these videos. Right?
    As such it only makes sense that we should all share a little something we are getting out of these videos, so as to increase our collective situation.
    And no offense, but if you only post the video without sharing something from it, I'm assuming you are a lazy ass hoping someone else will watch the video and break it down for you while you sit on your ass eating cheetos and watching netflix.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), mountain_jim (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), StandingWave (3rd January 2018), TargeT (3rd January 2018), thunder24 (3rd January 2018)

31. Link to Post #1519
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,449 times in 10,165 posts

Liz Crokin made the MSM today.

"Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Threaten to Sue Conspiracy Theorist Over Pizzagate Allegations"

http://slate.com/technology/2018/01/...theorists.html
    http://www.eonline.com/news/903095/c...racy-theorists

Teigen: "I'm the last person you are f-cking with. You are DONE with me and my family. You are going to court."

#LizCrokin
    http://twitter.com/lizcrokin?lang=en

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

33. Link to Post #1520
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,958 times in 4,333 posts

I'm a simple man, I rarely find an information source that I can rate as 100% 24K truth.
    It just doesn't really ever happen.
    But for me anyway, Billy Meier's work up to 82' is just such a source, and I mention it because knowing Meier's predictions allows me to see certain things happening and understand what is going on.
    For instance, Meier stated that Europe and especially France and England would burn from within due to a Muslim uprising.
    First time I read this Meier prediction was 05' and I'm like no efing way this is ever going to happen, there aren't enough Muslims in these countries for this to take place.
    Fastforward to the present and I now see what is going on with the refugee deal.
    Meier never stated that the Muslim situation was going to be a "created" one, but knowing what the globalists want it is easy to see that it is.

Anyway here is a piece talking about 1,000 cars being burned and some 500 people being arrested on News Eve in France.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...emale-officer/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Lettherebelight (3rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 946 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 126 176 576 946 LastLast