1. Link to Post #1481
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/three-factions-cia-control-world-covert-fvey-alliance-michael-holt/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Factions of the CIA that Control the World – Covert FVEY Alliance, DAA and EDAA Geopolitics for Profit Violate Global Civil Liberties and Rights
    I reformatted this post of bluestflame, to be more readable, and more faithful to the content, linking and formatting of its original posting on The Millennium Report.

This post provides a rather stunning overview of what might be going on with the American deep state and CIA.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st January 2018 at 19:15.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (1st January 2018), Bluegreen (1st January 2018), bluestflame (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), Harley (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), KiwiElf (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), mountain_jim (1st January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), passiglight (1st January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), thunder24 (1st January 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #1482
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This post provides a rather stunning overview of what might be going on with the American deep state and CIA.
    Now that I've been through a couple of readings of this Millennium Report, from a year ago now, on the American deep state and the CIA, I have a clearer view of where I agree, and where I disagree.

My currently working theory is that what this report called the Gold Backed CIA (GB-CIA) is deeper and more global than this article described, and that it includes the Rothschilds and some powerful Chinese families and whatever powers are behind those families.

What I see happening is that what this Millennium Report called the Bush-CIA, and which I have called the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate, is being taken down a few notches.

I do NOT see the British, Rothshchild, now also Chinese Gold backed powers going down. Rather I see that power center incorporating China and moving key power centers to China.

The long laundry list in this Millennium Report of what needs to be done to defeat these powers within the US is fantasy land ... not going to happen in general and substantially. Trump is not fighting and taking down all the dominant crime centers ... he's not that powerful. Rather he's serving a useful role in taking down one part of it, by another, deeper, more powerful, longer lasting, part of it.

This Millennium Report is serving as a useful distraction, another limited hangout. It offers some truth about the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate, along with throwing some shade over the other deeper parts of this planet's power structure, and it offers some impossible to obtain solutions, only parts of which might happen -- the parts focused on the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), bluestflame (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), Jayke (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), neutronstar (1st January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), Operator (1st January 2018), passiglight (1st January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), silverfish (3rd January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #1483
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Welcome to 2018!

Are you ready?

Harley

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), bluestflame (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), passiglight (1st January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

7. Link to Post #1484
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

^ discussed here

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-safety-andor

Assange Tweets Mysterious Encryption Key At 3AM; Sparks Rumors About His Safety, New Leaks
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), passiglight (1st January 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st January 2018)

9. Link to Post #1485
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Now that I've been through a couple of readings of this Millennium Report, from a year ago now, on the American deep state and the CIA, I have a clearer view of where I agree, and where I disagree.

My currently working theory is that what this report called the Gold Backed CIA (GB-CIA) is deeper and more global than this article described, and that it includes the Rothschilds and some powerful Chinese families and whatever powers are behind those families.

What I see happening is that what this Millennium Report called the Bush-CIA, and which I have called the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate, is being taken down a few notches.

I do NOT see the British, Rothshchild, now also Chinese Gold backed powers going down. Rather I see that power center incorporating China and moving key power centers to China.

The long laundry list in this Millennium Report of what needs to be done to defeat these powers within the US is fantasy land ... not going to happen in general and substantially. Trump is not fighting and taking down all the dominant crime centers ... he's not that powerful. Rather he's serving a useful role in taking down one part of it, by another, deeper, more powerful, longer lasting, part of it.

This Millennium Report is serving as a useful distraction, another limited hangout. It offers some truth about the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate, along with throwing some shade over the other deeper parts of this planet's power structure, and it offers some impossible to obtain solutions, only parts of which might happen -- the parts focused on the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate.
    Hmm yes, like I (and TargeT) already strongly suspected:

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Anyone else think this stuff is just a touch "too good to be true"?

After (as far as we know) thousands of years of oppression and no-to-little resistance things are finally going in our favor, but by a "powerful" third party (agency, coup, what ever.. still an external savior) with the infered message of "wait, we will take care of it for you".

Isn't this the same narrative as "aliens will save us" or what ever other external savior (obama will save us.. etc..)?

Reality is:

A bunch of low low level arrests, and a WHOLE LOT of speculation (even recent executive orders are questionable; the Saudi shake up could be exactly what it looks like, a consolidation of power, not truly a corruption purge etc...)
    @ 13:52 of this video:

Some very good Q related skepticism is brought up.
    Hmm yes, Deep State faction x is taking out Deep State faction y ... I wonder which leftover one will fill the vacuum (although the shapes are becoming clear already).
    Ohh well, you have to start somewhere ...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), bluestflame (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), silverfish (3rd January 2018), TargeT (2nd January 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

11. Link to Post #1486
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

The hash coding would appear to be from or connected to, the "software distribution folder" found in the "Windows" folder in the "c" drive. Seems it may be connected to AMD graphics but i am not totally sure.

In the urban dictionary it would seem the term "paper planes" is a ref to a joint

and in a breakdown of the MIA songs lyrics here..... https://www.shmoop.com/mia-paper-planes/meaning.html we find this .....

"this is a song that features verses in which M.I.A. raps unapologetically about evading border police, manufacturing fake visas, selling crack, and delivering "lethal poison to the system." Even more unsettling, this is a song that features a choir of adorable children singing that all they wanna do is shoot you and take your money…"

So i am thinking that these clues lead me to suggest that our man Julian is about to do a drop of some graphic details regarding the child/guns/drugs/visa thing.

Breaking The Spell

12. Link to Post #1487
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

like they say , even a lie can reveal the truth

and thanks for the reformat , i find interesting stuff not sure what it is half the time but know that it wil make more sense later with more learn ed lookers

the bigger picture

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

avid (1st January 2018), Bluegreen (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st January 2018)

14. Link to Post #1488
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,426 times in 10,158 posts

I totally understand the pessimism expressed, but I also agree that you have to start somewhere ...

Although Q has asked us to look into 9/11, I don't think its even been mentioned in this thread and frankly, why bother? I doubt if there is a single person reading these words who thinks the 'official story' is the truth, but we are still in the minority. Over Christmas, a family member (who loves me but thinks I am crazy) astonished me by taking me aside and saying, almost inaudibly and in a very serious tone, "You know, I saw something on Facebook about 9/11 ..."

To me, that's progress.

Paper Planes (2007)

I fly like paper get high like planes
    If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
    If you come around here I make 'em all day
    I get one done in a second if you wait

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
    Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
    Everyone's a winner we're making our fame
    Bone fide hustler making my name

All I want to do is (gunshot gunshot gunshot)
    And (click ka-ching)
    And take your money

Third world democracy
    Yeah I've got more records than the KGB
    So uh no funny business

Pirate skulls and bones
    Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
    Running when we hit 'em
    Lethal poison through their system

No one on the corner has swag like us
    Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
    We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
    Already going to hell just pumping that gas

All I want to do is (bang bang bang)
    And (click ka-ching)
    And take your money

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st January 2018), bluestflame (1st January 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (1st January 2018), Operator (1st January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), TargeT (2nd January 2018)

16. Link to Post #1489
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i got another " meanwhile ..." moment

reminder what's been utilised extensively as part of the "Q" process , the extensive surveilance network ( very sobering )

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), Satori (1st January 2018)

18. Link to Post #1490
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

I believe one power structure is taking down the power structure that is into the occult and pedophilia. I think it is that simple. Now whether or not this power structure is good or bad, to put it in simplistic terms, I don't know, but I think it horrifies them like it does all sane people. I think only recently these practices have become widely known and that is why we see it happening now, along with the fact they don't have the Presidency anymore.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), TargeT (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

20. Link to Post #1491
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I totally understand the pessimism expressed, but I also agree that you have to start somewhere ...

Although Q has asked us to look into 9/11, I don't think its even been mentioned in this thread and frankly, why bother? I doubt if there is a single person reading these words who thinks the 'official story' is the truth, but we are still in the minority. Over Christmas, a family member (who loves me but thinks I am crazy) astonished me by taking me aside and saying, almost inaudibly and in a very serious tone, "You know, I saw something on Facebook about 9/11 ..."

To me, that's progress.

Paper Planes (2007)

I fly like paper get high like planes
    If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
    If you come around here I make 'em all day
    I get one done in a second if you wait

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
    Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
    Everyone's a winner we're making our fame
    Bone fide hustler making my name

All I want to do is (gunshot gunshot gunshot)
    And (click ka-ching)
    And take your money

Third world democracy
    Yeah I've got more records than the KGB
    So uh no funny business

Pirate skulls and bones
    Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
    Running when we hit 'em
    Lethal poison through their system

No one on the corner has swag like us
    Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
    We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
    Already going to hell just pumping that gas

All I want to do is (bang bang bang)
    And (click ka-ching)
    And take your money
    It seems there is a lot more to this video than meets the ear.
    Look at the grahics-EVIL is being exposed
    That's what it seems to be about.
    Cell phones and implications (CIA), murder, vaccinations (she motioned giving a shot in her arm)/Lethal poison through their system.
    THEY pack and deliver more [ammo, drugs, sex-trafficking?] than a UPS truck
    But with the new truth war being waged, thanks to Assange, Wikileaks, and all the truth warriors,
    The tables are being turned
    Their surveillance turned back onto them

Assange: "I got more records than the KGB"

WE pack and deliver more Truth records than a UPS truck
    Thank you Snowden and Assange
    Murder has been the great silencer, as well as discrediting and ridicule

The CIA issues visas/passports -- how many? --
    Certainly for the 9/11 hijackers...
    http://salem-news.com/articles/septe...1-visas-tk.php

The world stage is shifting
    Brave people like this singer won't be silenced
    Truth is out and more is coming

She's calling out the evil ones; knows their tactics.
    She is not too shy to talk or sing about it.
    Maya Arulpragasam...props to her!

Nice video.

Bluegreen...great progress...just imagine NEXT Christmas!!!

We're already feeling the excitement in the air. It's all about the collective consciousness as Jordan and Lional mentioned. The details aren't worth squabbling over.

The effect of the collective consciousness can't really be denied (if you are tuned into reality).

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd January 2018 at 02:12.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), gaiagirl (2nd January 2018), Harley (1st January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018)

22. Link to Post #1492
    Thanks

i got another " meanwhile ..." moment

reminder what's been utilised extensively as part of the "Q" process , the extensive surveilance network ( very sobering )

Right away, this made me think of Peter Russell and the Global Brain.

We are being confronted by a Consciousness Crisis.

Alongside all of the surveillance and AI technology, there is an inner awakening of the soul and the powers therein.

"The nervous system for the planet" is not merely technological, but the light of truth we share in our Body-mind-soul unit that comprises our "innate intelligence" ( mentioned on another thread). Here is where we are truly connected and why the hundredth monkey principle is so often referred to during these awakening times.

As Peter mentions in this video, the sharing of information and the realization of connection brings us to consider the Chinese word for crisis: the first symbol means danger; the next two stand for opportunity.

Opportunity Knocks!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 1st January 2018 at 22:57.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (1st January 2018), neutronstar (1st January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (1st January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

24. Link to Post #1493
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Welcome to 2018!

Are you ready?

I listened to the whole video, all I remembered at the end was,

The Skull and Bones...

Is the whole society going down?

Edited to add: I have blown up trying to edit that since I first posted it...

Just a coincidence... lol

poor Paul in Avalon Control center hears the alarms go off as the full might of America's Cyber Defence Systems unload everything on him to prevent me from changing the word to Skull...

Paul grins and drops the Mic...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st January 2018 at 23:42.

25. Link to Post #1494
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

Right away, this made me think of Peter Russell and the Global Brain.
    Same here.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

justntime2learn (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018)

27. Link to Post #1495
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Description:
    Excerpt from the GoldFish Report #174 regarding the bonding of corporations. Winston's discourse is taken off-topic by Louisa's question regarding rumors of the many indictments & people finding their new residence at Guantanamo Bay. Its all speculation at this point. And Winston Shrout is the best to give us what he 'believes' is the possible scenario.

Winston Shrout on the "Indictments," Bonding,
    Scope of Office & Transition into Something New
    Part 1

(Dec 31, 2017)

Transition Into a New Paradigm
    (May 16, 2016)

As our Country rapidly grows stronger and
    smarter, I want to wish all of my friends,
    supporters, enemies, haters, and even the
    very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy
    and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great
    year for America!

2:18 PM - 31 Dec 2017

Description:
    Part 2 of the excerpt from the Goldfish Report #174. Winston explains how government officials subject themselves to personal liability when they go outside their Scope of Office, which results in failure of their insurance bond to protect them. This, then, pertains to the rumored 10,000 'sealed' indictments - at least those concerning public officials - that have been placed on the shelf waiting for a later disclosure date - probably later in this year of 2018.

Uniform Bonding Code pdf: https://fedgeno.com/documents/uniform-bonding-code.pdf

I can hardly wait...

Winston Shrout on The Indictments, Bonding,
    Scope of Office, and Transition into Something New
    Part2

(Jan 1, 2018)

Last edited by turiya; 2nd January 2018 at 11:25.

28. Link to Post #1496
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

A little INFO for newcomers and those who don't quite understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Posted by Harley (here)

Quote The sequence of digits is generally interpreted as a password and could possibly allow access to a data packet haunting the World Network, which is believed to be Assange's "life insurance". The rather interesting text of the included song, "Paper Planes", also suggests that Assange may be leaving his now five and a half year long asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy in London or has already left.
    volksbetrug.net

Basically speaking:

What Assange/Wikileaks has done is sent out Leaked Documents (Data Packets) to a World Wide Network of individuals/entities.

These Data Packets are all Password Protected and cannot be accessed by anyone until they've received the proper Password.

- Some are speculating that the sequence of digits contained in Assange's Tweet may be one of these Passwords.

- Some are speculating that the sequence of digits contained in Assange's Tweet may be a Password to Everything, which he would send only if something has happened to him (Known as a Dead Man's Switch).

- "Q" is telling us to Pay Particular Attention to the words in the song.

- Some are speculating (from the words of the song) that Assange may be leaving, or has already left, the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

I hope that helps!
    Harley

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), Callista (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Flash (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Hervé (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

30. Link to Post #1497
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's almost getting more interesting to think about who HASN'T been included on the list.

Is Kissinger on it ?

Are there any Rothschilds there ?

-or-

Is this the snake shedding it's skin ?
    Well, Kissinger IS on this list. So is Rothschild.

I posted this on the Knights of Malta thread, and now it appears a lot of puzzle pieces are coming together.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1199168

This also ties in with Maya's song about the EVIL CIA -- and Julian Assange -- Paper Planes.
    Skull & Bones --- CIA --- Knights of Malta. --- George Soros --- Gray Pope --- 9/11 --- & SATANISM

I hope all of this comes out in the release of information by Julian Assange.

Talk about Breaking the Spell!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd January 2018 at 02:15.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), norman (2nd January 2018), TargeT (2nd January 2018)

32. Link to Post #1498
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Thank you for this bluestflame. This is some disturbing information if this stuff is true. Very disturbing.
    Obama giving mini-nukes and Nasa rocket technology to North Korea which is basically controlled by the CIA if I'm reading this right?

Gives a certain weight to the article by Alex Jones that came out today on infowars 12-30-17.

https://www.infowars.com/live-total-...k-attack-plan/
    Video: Total Insanity! North Korea Announces Nuclear Sneak Attack Plan

Nuclear war is on the horizon, according to reports

Alex Jones breaks down recent reports that North Korea is planning a pre-emptive strike on South Korea or the U.S. mainland, and what that will mean for the U.S., the world, and the Trump presidency.
    The $250 Billion was a deposit for US Planes and weapons by Iran, not pulled from the treasury. Do you know how far $250 Billion went in the 70s? with inflation, equal to $5 Trillion now. We wouldn't let them cancel and because of tense relations wouldn't deliver their order.

Obama talked Iran into accepting 1/20 of what they were owed.

It was a very good deal.

That disinfo is a GOP spin...

Why is McCain and neonazis in Ukraine not mention in the technology handover?

Lots of fake news in this message.

Why are they targeting clean energy?

Burn this source, Koch Bros Trolls are not allowed...

The biggest deal cover-up is U1, not Iran.

Notice Uranium 1 isn't mentioned in the Legend?

We have CIA/FBI swamp creatures on the message board, careful.

Iran set a damn nuke off underground they received from Ukraine destroying 200,000 Kurdish homes to punish Kurds for voting for Freedom.

I know who transferred those weapons of Mass Destruction.

I am demanding the leadership of Iran be forced to step down and I am proud seeing the people rising up to do it. Don't for a moment think I am supporting this regime just because I am pointing out a fake source of info.
    Just a coincidence...

My nickname solving missing children cases was Matlock...

That was the name I was under when I declared war on Pedoviles, having it appear the first day of stop child trafficing month is pretty amazing...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd January 2018 at 06:04.

33. Link to Post #1499
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

"riddle me this, what is everything to someone, and nothing, to everyone else? Your mind baby!!!" "surfs up BIG KAHUNA..."

breaking the spell of mind control...

Rocky, this was in 95, when did you go off the cliff?
    Last edited by thunder24; 2nd January 2018 at 03:18.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Rocky_Shorz (2nd January 2018)

35. Link to Post #1500
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    "The nervous system for the planet" is not merely technological, but ...
    I am coming to similar conclusions over on my Bitcoin thread, where I wrote:
    Like most significant technological advances, the Internet, including its shared data protocols such as what we now call the blockchain, is a mixed blessing.

This is true of fire, the wheel, the printing press, guns, internal combustion engines, electrical motors, generators, distribution lines and lighting, radio, electronics, computers, television, mobile phones, ... and so forth.

My take is that human civilization is in the process of moving from a planet wide civilization to a solar system wide civilization, and that as part of this transition, the means of sharing data and arriving at a concensus has to change from the electronic sharing of emulated double entry bookkeeping that we're currently using, to distributed ledger technologies such as what we call the blockchain and variations such as in hashgraph.

The "nervous system" of the solar system spanning civilization that we are becoming has to handle a much richer set of shared data, over larger distances, between both humans and bots, in an efficient manner and at higher data volumes, without dependencies on "central authorities", and with efficient evolution over time.
    ==> This is not, in my view, just a nervous system for planet earth that we're developing, but one for our solar system.

Both humans and "intelligent" devices will be full fledged participants in this system, from old men poking away on their keyboards in North Texas, to thermostats in Seoul, Korea, to robots mining asteroids. Remote mining bots will come with their own 3D-printing facilities, running on energy systems and using propulsion systems that are only known for sure at present to the black ops folks.

... mostly all connected,
    ... more or less efficient in their use of energy, compute and communication power, and
    ... each sensing, sharing, remembering, analyzing, reacting and making decisions to some degree.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), Nasu (5th January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (2nd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 946 FirstFirst 1 25 65 75 85 125 175 575 946 LastLast