United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Gold rises on improved rate cut prospect off May jobs report. My Take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Bluegreen (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), pyrangello (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #9962
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,592 times in 8,700 posts

From Paul's post a sobering view, stating well the POV that many upset with the Q thread at Avalon cite - yet I still see value in the Q information-spreading psyop, and that that does not automatically make one a Trump cheerleader, I argue.

The Clinton-Obama-Bush layer of the deep state IS worth exposing and hopefully reducing, as is resisting the march to a one-world government however one can.

Time and events will show whether these views end up being the result of all this...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1295678

Quote The economic world has a very short attention span, but a year ago in the alternative media the trade war was being treated by Trump cheerleaders in particular as a novelty – a non-issue that would be resolved in a matter of a months with Trump victorious. Today, those same people are now vocal trade war fans, waving their pom-poms and screaming for more as they buy completely into the farce. Mentioning the fact that the trade war is only serving as a distraction so that the globalists can complete their economic reset agenda does not seem to phase them.

They usually make one of two arguments: Trump is an anti-globalist that is tearing down the “deep state” system and the trade war is part of his “4D chess game”. Or, the globalists don't have enough control over the current system to achieve the kind of “conspiracy” I describe here.

First, going by his associations alone, it is clear that Donald Trump is controlled opposition playing the role of “anti-globalist” while at the same time stacking his cabinet with the very same elites he is supposedly at war with. As I have outlined in numerous articles, Trump was bought off in the 1990's when he was saved from possible permanent bankruptcy by Rothschild banking agent Wilber Ross. Trump made Ross his Commerce Secretary as soon as he entered the White House, and Ross is one of the key figures in the developing trade war.

At this point I have to say that anyone arguing that Trump is “playing 4D chess” with the banking elites while he is surrounded by them on a daily basis must be clinically insane. Every economic and trade policy Trump has initiated in the past two years has served as a smokescreen for the globalists controlled demolition of the economy. As the reset continues in the midst of the trade war, it will be Trump and by extension all conservatives that get the blame. Trump is a pied piper of doom for conservative movements, which is why I have always said any attempts to impeach Trump (before the crash is completed) will fail. The globalists like him exactly where he is.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th June 2019 at 14:42.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Bluegreen (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), onawah (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #9963
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

You can understand why people would remain on the fence about Q. I mean all the players involved are wearing masks. That is to say none of their life story, their job story, their upbringing is real. None of it happened the way they portray that is all veil. We have to see beyond the veil and that of course means with all the players including Trump. Obama is a prime example of the mask, the sham, the fraud! From his birth certificate to his SSN to his name it's all made up. He probably doesn't really have enough college credit hours to earn a associates degree and he likely was not born in the USA with his brother posting pictures of his real birth certificate from Kenya! Bill Clinton, Hillary, they all have these same scams going on where truth doesn't matter, their narrative is all that matters and that is that.

Even Trump wears the mask of cover with many areas of his life and his history regarding the real goings on behind his divorces, bankruptcies and more but any public player will have to do that I understand but the point is since they are all wearing masks and hiding their true intentions we have no choice but to remain skeptical with various levels of interest. David Icke said the problem, reaction, solution statement years ago and I agree with this. When they orchestrate things to get everyone on the same page like herd animals moving them toward an end you know it's leading to no good. Then when everyone does what the elite wanted them do all along and then the masses that did the deed complain the elite come back and say, 'but you wanted us to do it, or you asked for this' and so on.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Lost N Found (8th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #9964
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    (I'd suggest the Q dissenters read it, because it's blatantly clear you haven't). Better still, I'd suggest you check out the latest one which is hundreds of pages long, covering ALL of the Q drops to date. YES. It's VERY research intensive.
    Strongly worded, but in its essence well said Kiwi.

I hesitated on whether or not to post on this issue, but here's my tuppence.

It seems to me that this quite aggressive skepticism of Q that we're seeing from certain members on the forum is strongly (perhaps solely) couched in, and predicated on, a hatred and distrust of Trump, as if Q was Trump (which he isn't). But they need to understand this goes deeper, far deeper, than party politics and just one man. Trump - like him or hate him - is playing a role, of an enforcer maybe, an enabler. Whatever you believe about him, one thing he has in his favour is that he's not a career politician, not a card-carrying member of this shadowy cabal whoever they are. They hate him because he's not in their club and cannot be controlled. With their bought-and-paid-for media leading the fight they do everything possible to besmirch him, and bring him down. That alone should tell you he's different to the Presidents who have come before. Behind him, beyond him, there IS a deep state war taking place - which should be plain to everyone - between the elites, the mega rich, secret societies or what have you. We catch snippets of scenes playing out before our eyes, on our TV screens, but the true battlefield, I feel, is being waged in the deep dark dungeons of the intel world. Where Q resides.

And the reality of Q – i.e. it not being a simple LARP – is totally self-evident, and that becomes quickly apparent to anyone who's studied the material. And to be brutally honest, without engaging in the (very necessary) deep dive into it (from beginning to end), you will never reach an educated opinion. If anyone wants to write Q off once they've conducted that research, based on your personal appraisal, then by all means do so, and please, compile a post of that appraisal with all the details you uncover. Otherwise, I say to the dissenters, rein it in and calm down. Sit on the fence instead if you want. It's often the best place to be anyway, because you get to see more than one side of it.

Or pay no attention to the existence of Q at all. These petty bickerings are childish and ridiculous. If there's any strife on Avalon over Q, it's been contrived purely by those who don't like Q, and are beginning to clash with other members simply because they happen to believe in it. Come on people. Avalon is better than this! Opinions are opinions. When they differ to yours they don't hurt you, they don't affect your life in any way. When confronted with verbal opposition, have an emotion if one occurs, process it, then deal with it, and move on. Exercise your freedom by ignoring or avoiding those who disagree with you. Or construct a respectful counter-argument, as the case may be. I mean, there are opinions I don't like, members I'm not a fan of, and there are a number of threads I skip, because they're not in my area of interest. No one is forcing members into the Q thread, or to communicate with members they don't like or agree with. Before grudges begin to fester, it would be in everyone's best interests, Avalon's most of all, to bury this silly hatchet and move forward. And no, not by 'unsubscribing' in a tantrum, that's weak and soft-headed and well, childish. Mike said it perfectly in another post: when emotions run amok people get dumb.

The moment Avalon turns into a "safe space", it's doomed.

Maybe fear drives the doubters, that Q is a dangerous psyop. Yes, Q-Anon might well be a psyop, but a quite different kind of psyop from what I can see, devised to de-program the populace rather than the other way round. Which makes it an extremely valuable source of information if nothing else. I've gained many tremendous insights from the Q-drops, which I didn't have before, and the more these narratives unravel, the more it all makes sense.

Ultimately, I'm "of the opinion" [at this time, but time is fluid] that Q is for real, and benevolent, yet I draw no ultimate conclusions, and I think that's wise - with everything in this life. Opinions should never be conclusions. Remain vigilant, but open to all possibilities is all I'm saying, because nothing definitive can be proven or disproven at this time. Time will decide all, so let it play out I say.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Blacklight43 (7th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), ClearWater (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), heretogrow (7th June 2019), Ivanhoe (8th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Rosemarie (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #9965
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    From Paul's post a sobering view, stating well the POV that many upset with the Q thread at Avalon cite - yet I still see value in the Q information-spreading psyop, and that that does not automatically make one a Trump cheerleader, I argue.

The Clinton-Obama-Bush layer of the deep state IS worth exposing and hopefully reducing, as is resisting the march to a one-world government however one can.
    From what I can see, the march to a "one world government" continues on, under a different strategy.

The Clinton-Obama-Bush "led" strategy, funded and controlled in substantial part by the Rockefeller's, with the one "exceptional" nation being the world's sole super power and the throne of King Dollar, has been abandoned, and is being thrown under the bus.

Everything I see about the various trade and currency wars, everything, has and continues to fit a single pattern, creating a multi-polar world, with multiple power centers for trade, transportation, resources, manufacturing, agriculture, military, space exploration, finances, and money.

Time and time again, I see other nations and regions realizing that they can no longer trust the United States, so they must create their own national and regional institutions and structures.

"Of course", that multi-polar world will "require" and most assuredly "have", its own global control and coordination structures, such as, but not just, the Bank for International Settlements.

It's the old "divide and conquer" strategy. The "trade war" is a key lever to create the divisions, the separate trade, military, financial and monetary power centers in a new multi-polar world.

The stress on the European Union (EU) is a corollary of this; reshaping what has been a cat's paw of the dominant Anglo-American-Germanic powers into another regional power center subordinate to the global structure. We are now witnessing the controlled demolition of both the Imperial American Empire and of the current EU. Then in some moment of crisis, we will welcome with open arms the new "wonderful" solution.

===

As I wrote a week ago, in this post, global control, right down to automated surveillance (a job that "AI" is being tasked with) of all humans, all the time, everywhere, is essential (in the view of the elite bastards) before the hidden energy, materials, genetic, and propulsion sciences and technologies that will be required for expanding our civilization into the rest of our solar system and then beyond, can be allowed into full public view. These technologies are way too dangerous, too powerful, to be allowed into our hands now. One doesn't let one's child who is going through the "terrible twos" play with one's hand grenades and loaded AK-47's. These technologies can blow up planets, which is likely how the asteroid belt came to be.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Ivanhoe (8th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mgray (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #9966
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As I wrote a week ago, in this post, global control, right down to automated surveillance (a job that "AI" is being tasked with) of all humans, all the time, everywhere, is essential (in the view of the elite bastards)
    Dang, the word "Kiwi" just took on an entirely different, much darker meaning for me, thanks to this post by Houman.

5G connected cameras and microphones in every corner of our homes and everywhere outside may be the least of our concerns. Our internal brains will potentially be wired into this network as well.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mgray (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #9967
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thank you, Star Mariner! (I'm in complete agreement with you also).

Some of you may be wondering what I would have voted on the Q Poll;

In honesty, it would have been ALL three of the following, - with caveats attached and in a different stacking order:

My interest started with this choice and still applies today:
    I have no view of Q's legitimacy, but it may be important for us all to be paying close attention.

As the evidence & then "proofs" unfolded, my continued research would apply to this choice and continues to do so:
    I follow Q. But I don’t take everything at face value, and apply my own cautious discernment.

... which has lead me to this choice - so far ... (it will change if & when I see good reason to change it, derived from the other two).
    I follow Q. I believe Q is a legitimate inside source of reliable and important information.

At the beginning of this thread, shortly after the first Q Smart Sheets were posted, I quipped to Paul that, "...it [research] was like a full-time job."

I wasn't kidding.

That research time has fortunately lessened over these last 2.5 years. (I still have my own business to run and get on with every day life like the rest of you)! It's also apparent that many of the regular posters on this thread are putting hours of your own research into it on a daily basis.

This time-consuming "quest for the truth" has been alleviated by the many great posts, articles and videos which are posted here daily - by you fine folks, and the enormous research effort by the Anons on 8CHAN.

It has become a team effort, not just here on Avalon, but globally and continues to grow.

Our efforts to bring this to light, however it may play out, are not wasted.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th June 2019 at 22:02.

14. Link to Post #9968
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dang, the word "Kiwi" just took on an entirely different, much darker meaning for me
    "Dang" is right! (How could they do that to our national mascot?; a luvable, shy, cute 'lil birdie!!!)

Maybe I'll just change my Avatar name to "KElf"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th June 2019 at 21:58.

15. Link to Post #9969
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dang, the word "Kiwi" just took on an entirely different, much darker meaning for me, thanks to this post by Houman.

5G connected cameras and microphones in every corner of our homes and everywhere outside may be the least of our concerns. Our internal brains will potentially be wired into this network as well.
    Going further afield, or deeper into the field as the case may be, Helvetic just posted a HigherSide Chat interview with Joseph P. Farrell that reminds us that there is another aspect to such mind control.

Not only do the elite bastards endeavor to surveil, control and manipulate our presence in the physical/electrical worlds, but they also endeavor to dumb down our connections to and awareness of the more esoteric "energy fields". "They" have been working on that project for at least the last century or two, with considerable success.

I would suppose that (speaking theoretically, not from personal experience that I am knowingly aware of) a sufficiently aware person may still be powerful and connected, even if locked in solitaire confinement surrounded by 24 hour surveillance and intrusive electromagnetic fields. Such must be discouraged, in the minds of the elite bastards.

Here's that interview of Farrell: Joseph P. Farrell | Microcosm & Medium: The Cosmic Implications Of Mind Control Tech | June 6, 2019
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th June 2019 at 21:21.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), crosby (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (8th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9970
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)

I was wondering why all the UFO talk on the media lately.
    Almost daily now on FOX News. Hmmmmmmmm ....

18. Link to Post #9971
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Drip, Drip, Drip, The Great Awakening, This Is The Storm - X22 Report Episode 1887b

X22Report

Published on Jun 7, 2019

The great awakening is here, the information that is flowing out is to wake up the general public.
    The storm is upon us, it is here.
    The [DS] will use all their ammunition to stop the truth from coming out.
    We have new info that the "Russians" that met with certain individuals were not Russian; they were informants.
    JW uncovers documentation on [HRC].
    Durham is completely focused on the FISA applications.
    Its all about to hit and the [DS] is getting ready to control the narrative.
    The truth cannot be controlled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    [CB] Reverses Policy, It Happened Exactly As Planned - X22 Report Episode 1887a

X22Report
    Published on Jun 7, 2019

The [CB] is declining rapidly, the [CB] economy cannot be saved, it can only be kicked further down the street.
    This is exactly what the patriots have planned, to kick it down the street past the 2020 elections.
    The jobs numbers, housing and retail numbers are sliding, its time for stimulus and multiple rate cuts.
    Wolf shows us how many rates cuts are coming.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

19. Link to Post #9972
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

It's amazing to hear all the different perspectives that are shared and certainly learned from many and thank you. It's as if we each bring a little piece to the puzzle and when we take the time to listen it comes together.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), crosby (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Lost N Found (8th June 2019), Ratszinger (8th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #9973
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Not sure about everyday, but when I am at the gym, which is everyday, I get to see Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. All of them are talking about it. Fox is less painful to watch, but at times they also are anti Trump which supports the idea that they are controlled opposition.

Joe Rogan on his podcast #1299 he dose an interview with Annie Jacobsen, she is an American investigative journalist, author and 2016 Pulitzer Prize finalist in history. Her latest book "Surprise, Kill, Vanish: The Secret History of CIA Paramilitary Armies, Operators, and Assassins", Which is what the interview is mostly about, and it is excellent.

The first 30 min. however is about her book on area 51 and ET's. It is an interesting take. I thought about posting it, but then thought better of it. If you think Q is a touchy subject, it would be nothing compared to this.

If your interested check it out, if you want more information don't check it out because this is all I am saying on the subject. I have had enough. I am staying away from conflict on this site.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), crosby (8th June 2019), Iancorgi (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Lost N Found (8th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), mountain_jim (8th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #9974
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP, Here are some more dripping today to go along with the drippings that have been posted above and the great commentaries and observations. The first of a few is from Area 17 Ground Zero

"As this patriot says, the major things that happen are often unfolding in the background for the safety of both the mission and the insiders, so we’ll see what happens. We don’t learn about many things until after the fact."

MARKER 2 PRQQFS! TODAY IS THE DAY!

This next bit of drip goes along with neutronstar and KiwiElf posts above

The agenda is emerging.
    And Just Like That, UFOs Are Real In The Mainstream
    https://galacticconnection.com/and-j...eid=b77b3d72f7

"It’s time the world woke up and accepted the lies. And the insiders tell us it’s not “anti-gravity”. The physics we’ve been taught is bunk."

Vinay Gupta @leashless

The Secretary of the Navy has a patent on an anti gravity spacecraft?!!!

Bill Binney and other NSA whistle blowers have been hot lately so Dave Janda has this 50 minute long interview with him and Kirk Wiebe. It is very interesting and worth the listen. makes some very good connections and Dripping right along, here you go:

"Dr. Dave Janda presents this update about the covert activities of the deep state/globalists from the perspective of intelligence insiders Bill Binney and Kirk Wiebe. See the notes below the video for details."

"It appears there is a seige underway to get Americans to grasp the depth of the criminal activity here; to break through the nonchalance many of us have because the dirty stories have been coming out of DC for so long already. Hannity and others are telling us these crimes are above and beyond anything we ever imagined the “government” might do to its citizens. We need to prepare ourselves for some gobsmacking revelations, is the message I’m getting."

President Trump Take The Key From Bill Binney & Kirk Wiebe To End The Coup

Operation Freedom
    Published on Jun 7, 2019

In this edition of Insider Insight, made public by our subscribers, Dave sits down with two Legends of the Intel community to discuss the KEY to end the “Russia-Trump hack lie” & shed light on the existence of illegal surveillance. They also discuss the Hammer [HAMR] platform. Bill & Kirk outline means in which these parallel systems can be used to help but in the wrong hands can cause tremendous harm. This is a must watch interview for anyone interested in how digital intrusion / surveillance really works. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
    FANNING & JONES HAVE AUTHORED A SERIES OF INVESTIGATIVE ARTICLES ON THE “HAMMER” AT : https://theamericanreport.org Under The Hammer Category
    The LATEST ARTICLE FROM FANNING & JONES:
    https://theamericanreport.org/ 2019/06/05/blackmail-and- leverage-montgomery-ids-obama- brennan-clapper-in-hammer- trump-surveillance-nightmare/

Thanks to all

24. Link to Post #9975
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Not sure about everyday, but when I am at the gym, which is everyday, I get to see Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. All of them are talking about it. Fox is less painful to watch, but at times they also are anti Trump which supports the idea that they are controlled opposition.

Joe Rogan on his podcast #1299 he dose an interview with Annie Jacobsen, she is an American investigative journalist, author and 2016 Pulitzer Prize finalist in history. Her latest book "Surprise, Kill, Vanish: The Secret History of CIA Paramilitary Armies, Operators, and Assassins", Which is what the interview is mostly about, and it is excellent.

The first 30 min. however is about her book on area 51 and ET's. It is an interesting take. I thought about posting it, but then thought better of it. If you think Q is a touchy subject, it would be nothing compared to this.

If your interested check it out, if you want more information don't check it out because this is all I am saying on the subject. I have had enough. I am staying away from conflict on this site.
    Hi neutronstar, I saw this podcast too and it is very interesting. Ms. Jacobsen's soothing voice is a real catcher. She is a very good speaker - - which makes me a little leery but her content is pretty good. All in all, I'd recommend it. Lots of little tidbits of shark bites in there.

warmest,
    crosby

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), BMJ (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Lost N Found (8th June 2019), mgray (9th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), neutronstar (8th June 2019), Sadieblue (9th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #9976
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here we go folks & cheers, neutronstar for the heads up! (Hope I got the right one)!

Joe Rogan Experience #1299 - Annie Jacobsen

PowerfulJRE
    Published on May 16, 2019
    Annie Jacobsen is an American investigative journalist, author and 2016 Pulitzer Prize finalist in history. Her latest book "Surprise, Kill, Vanish: The Secret History of CIA Paramilitary Armies, Operators, and Assassins" is available now.

EDIT: I haven't heard/watched this one myself yet, but thanks to both you & crosby for the added insights & recommendations!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th June 2019 at 08:31.

27. Link to Post #9977
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Perhaps a bit of a capstone of the news this past week with Greg Hunter with your morning coffee or Tea?

The commentary and clear observations are great from this man, so enjoy

from Greg Hunter:

Here is a vid from SGT dealing with the YT censoring and other platforms.

THEY ARE LOSING BADLY, SO THEY CHEAT — Bill Holter

28. Link to Post #9978
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    DECLAS and the Uranium 1 business coming right along for exposure.

"One thing that is slated to happen on Monday is the testimony of an FBI informant, a whistleblower who has cancer and said he wants to tell what he knows about Uranium One before he leaves this Earthly plane."

"Victoria Toensing (Joe DiGenova’s wife and law partner) is preparing the witness and says it’s a huge job. He told her he already survived one attempt to take him out and doesn’t know if he’ll make it to testify on Monday. Let’s hope Mr. Campbell will remain safe/"

Thanks Lost N Found for the above video. Hopefully Campbell's health will allow him to tell all. As all here know, I've been harping about the lack of interest (by Congress & MSM) in the Uranium 1 and the Awan Bros. Hopefully things will slowly begin to change.

I was disappointed that in the vid Victoria seem to soft pedal Obummer's involvement by saying he was naive thinking he could make Putin his pawn. But, one thing at a time!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), crosby (8th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (8th June 2019), Lost N Found (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (9th June 2019), waree (9th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #9979
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Here's an update from T.R.U. Reporting. I like this guy's channel. Sometimes he stumbles on his words, but he tries really hard. His reporting is usually on raw material that hasn't been vetted yet, so use discernment - - but I like what he's saying......

crosby

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), justntime2learn (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Lost N Found (9th June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #9980
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 946 FirstFirst 1 399 449 489 499 509 549 599 946 LastLast