+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 946 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 502 946 LastLast

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Something might happen, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some data dumped... but I bet a lot of this is alt media hype. It was all North Korea last month. That fizzled to nothing,

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), Noelle (2nd November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    11.3 podesta indicted

11.6 huma indicted

........... are these predictions? That would be H U G E if it happened.

That /pol/ thread seems to indicate this weekend will be extra exciting.
    I remarked here (on the Las Vegas shootings thread) that it seems that Alex Jones knows something, having been told.... because he's already committed to be on air on Saturday 1 pm — 8 pm US Central time, and usually the show doesn't broadcast on Saturdays at all.

That costs Infowars a LOT of $$$, and he'd not do that unless he knew for sure the show needed to be live that whole day. It'd be a real damp squib if he and his large team was on air all that time and nothing happened anywhere, just a normal day.

A normal broadcast day has the show running for just 4 hours, repeating in a loop. The last time he did this, it was the day of the US election.

The overall plan is to bring down Trump, of course. But the mechanics may be complex and multifaceted. Even if the foundation of all this is a series of Soros-funded marches and protests, there are likely to be staged events, maybe multiple shootings, maybe more.

The agencies will capitalize on this all they can, and there may be multiple agendas from different factions, all compartmentalized. So it could be a dramatic, confusing, and complicated weekend...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th November 2017 at 19:08.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2017), bluestflame (5th November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), DNA (3rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), happyuk (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Hervé (3rd November 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), muxfolder (3rd November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), StandingWave (3rd November 2017), TargeT (3rd November 2017), tessie999 (4th November 2017), Tintin (4th November 2017), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The overall plan is to bring down Trump, of course. But the mechanics may be complex and multifaceted. Even if the foundation of all this is a series of Soros-funded marches and protests, there are likely to be staged events, maybe multiple shootings, maybe more.
    You don't think this is going the opposite way? that Mueller is being used to take down wide spread corruption under the front of "investigating trump" ? the power he has in his current position is pretty impressive.

The indictments so far take a lot of mental gymnastics to connect them to trump... and if Podesta gets arrested (4chan prediction?) then this investigation will be far wider than we are being told and maybe focused on anything but the Russian "collusion" narrative.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Helene West (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KansasGirl (16th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Tintin (4th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

11.3 podesta indicted

11.6 huma indicted

I remarked here (on the Las Vegas shootings thread) that it seems that Alex Jones knows something, having been told.... because he's already committed to be on air on Saturday 11 am — 8 pm US Central time, and usually the show doesn't broadcast on Saturdays at all.

That costs Infowars a LOT of $$$, and he'd not do that unless he knew for sure the show needed to be live that whole day. It'd be a real damp squib if he and his large team was on air all that time and nothing happened anywhere, just a normal day.

He even said that it'd be commercial-free, and a normal broadcast day has the show running for just 4 hours, repeating in a loop. The last time he did this, it was the day of the US election.

The agencies will capitalize on this all they can, and there may be multiple agendas from different factions, all compartmentalized. So it could be a dramatic, confusing, and complicated weekend...
    We are at war, which is well under way; whether anything happens tomorrow or another day.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Hervé (3rd November 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

You don't think this is going the opposite way? that Mueller is being used to take down wide spread corruption under the front of "investigating trump" ? the power he has in his current position is pretty impressive.

The indictments so far take a lot of mental gymnastics to connect them to trump... and if Podesta gets arrested (4chan prediction?) then this investigation will be far wider than we are being told and maybe focused on anything but the Russian "collusion" narrative.
    I'd really love to believe where you're going.
    I'm afraid it may be as banal making manafort look at possible 20 yrs in prison and to commute his sentence he must - L I E about trump. This guy has had a rich man's life, he's not going to want to go to prison, badly. He could be squeezed to just make crap up. That is what I'm worried about. And with the amount of conscienceless sociopathy in our culture, both in the citizenry and politicians, they will have no problem wanting an innocent man (trump) convicted simply because they don't like him.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2017), BMJ (3rd November 2017), Bruno (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), TargeT (3rd November 2017), Tintin (4th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

I'd really love to believe where you're going.
    I'm afraid it may be as banal making manafort look at possible 20 yrs in prison and to commute his sentence he must - L I E about trump. This guy has had a rich man's life, he's not going to want to go to prison, badly. He could be squeezed to just make crap up. That is what I'm worried about. And with the amount of conscienceless sociopathy in our culture, both in the citizenry and politicians, they will have no problem wanting an innocent man (trump) convicted simply because they don't like him.
    The pessimist in me agrees completely with you.. it seems a bit "fantastical" that this has been a layered and deceptive investigation.

But a few things make me think there's something else going on.
    1. the entire investigation seems very suspect (hopefully this isn't just my political biases clouding it for me) from the base premise (russian collusion, russian hacking of DNC (which didn't happen, and the FBI never investigated))
    2. Hilary being skewered by the Donna Brazile book
    3. Podesta stepping down from his own Org.
    4. the non-narrative supporting indictments from the investigation (indictments prove nothing about a russia/trump connection, they DO prove a lot when hunting corruption)
    5. And now 4chan predictions (which have been surprisingly accurate)
    Of course that could just be my confirmation bias nudging me that way as well.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), ditting (6th November 2017), DNA (3rd December 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), Matthew (15th November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2017), Tintin (8th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Call it a gut feeling, but I think ANTIFA is walking into a massive trap this weekend... it's all coming to a head

14. Link to Post #28
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Call it a gut feeling, but I think ANTIFA is walking into a massive trap this weekend... it's all coming to a head
    Could be, KiwiElf.

Could also be some 'coordination' going on here, which would make it the proper answer to the question:
    Quote Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
    One year ago Trump said:
    Name:  Selection_059.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  27.6 KB

And he wasn't kidding!

Remember, this is only The Beginning.

Coup anyone?

(And No, I'm not talking for chickens)
    Harley

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bluestflame (4th November 2017), DNA (3rd December 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Tintin (4th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

11.3 podesta indicted

11.6 huma indicted

........... are these predictions?...
    Yes, so we'll know the rest of the information is good when the predictions happen.

18 Oct - Anthony Weiner laptop had 2,800 gov't documents from Huma Abedin: Report
    30 Oct - Tony Podesta, key Democratic lobbyist, resigns from firm amid Mueller inquiry
    31 Oct - Anon 4chan poster predictions
    3 Nov - Mueller probe draws in Tony Podesta, Vin Weber: AP

Quote Special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury is investigating a prominent Democratic lobbyist and a former GOP congressman for their involvement in an influence campaign on behalf of Ukrainian interests tied to Paul Manafort, a person with direct knowledge of the investigation tells the Associated Press.

At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC. The two men were hired as part of a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort directed by Manafort and longtime associate Rick Gates.

With the emphasis on the Ukrainian lobbying efforts, Mueller's criminal probe is moving beyond investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and is aggressively pursuing people who worked as foreign agents without registering with the Justice Department. More witnesses are expected before the grand jury in coming weeks.
    An indictment for Tony Podesta looks promising but no cigar for an indictment on 3 Nov. It will be interesting to see if there are any developments for Huma on 6 Nov.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (4th November 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2017), BMJ (4th November 2017), DNA (3rd December 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), Harley (3rd November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (3rd November 2017), mountain_jim (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), sllim11 (4th November 2017), TargeT (6th November 2017), Tintin (4th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

I was at the Institute of Engineering and Technology yesterday. And there was a police presence. Not on my account of course! (I'm so harmless it's ridiculous.) Took a good half an hour to traverse about 20 feet, but, I made it. When indoors I did ask the security chaps: "Why so long?" "Ah, Netanyahu and Theresa May are next door at the Savoy Hotel." Ah.

So, being of sound mind, I recall that every time this chap is in town something pretty heavy goes down. He always seems to end up chewing a microphone on Auntie Beeb (BBC) immediately after (9/11 springs to mind) something enormous goes down.

Vigilantly yours, Tintin x

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (4th November 2017), BMJ (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Harley (4th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Inaiá (4th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Sequoia (4th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

11.3 podesta indicted

11.6 huma indicted

I remarked here (on the Las Vegas shootings thread) that it seems that Alex Jones knows something, having been told.... because he's already committed to be on air on Saturday 11 am — 8 pm US Central time, and usually the show doesn't broadcast on Saturdays at all.

He even said that it'd be commercial-free, and a normal broadcast day has the show running for just 4 hours, repeating in a loop. The last time he did this, it was the day of the US election.

I don't disagree Bill. Netanyahu is in London so it's probably a shoo-in that something will happen. He's ready on a mic for broadcast....

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (4th November 2017), bluestflame (4th November 2017), BMJ (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim stone:
    I ignored this because I was successfully trolled.

I got trolled into believing this was a hoax. Shame on me! The following really did appear in the New York Times, and cost $100,000

See below this for what I think would be good to do to get through this

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), happyuk (4th November 2017), Harley (4th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Inaiá (5th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (4th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Tintin (5th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Antifa Australia: I established a terror movement in Australia, and I quit - Shayne Hunter

news.com.au
    Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:00 UTC

© Unknown

Shayne Hunter established the far-left terror group Antifa in Australia, but has since quit the movement.

Shayne Hunter established the far-left and violent Antifa movement in Australia. After four years the Brisbane man quit. Here's why.

ANTIFA is a growing extreme group who believe violence is legitimate.

I got radicalised in Sydney. I was originally concerned about Western intervention in Syria. Radical left wing people dominated rallies and I started to associate with them more. My so-called 'normal' friends drifted away.

We would hang out at an anarchist library in Sydney. Here a bunch of people on the dole gather enough money to rent out the space and run a bookshop. It's like extremist networking.

I came to believe that war was a symptom of bigger systems at play in society and they were the real enemy, like white supremacy and patriarchy. Antifa believe these systems need to be smashed through a process of 'de-platforming' to save the world. People who don't necessarily agree on everything are united to attack their common enemy - anyone in the right wing of politics.

This micro-society became my life for four years.

They believe historically their roots were fighting Nazi oppression. They run a website which is updated every couple of weeks with a hit list of right wing names. They believe if these people are allowed to speak, society will suffer. So, they must be pushed back.

There is no mission statement, rather, it's a dangerous rhetoric. There are a lot of very damaged people who are drawn to it.

Lots of activists came from Sydney University. They invited me along to some of their lectures. When I was organising the 'Reclaim Australia' rally and pushing Antifa into Brisbane, we delegated roles out across the gathering. Someone would print pamphlets that got our propaganda out there. Someone else would look after social media and online, we all gathered people to come.

© Unknown

Shayne showing off some of the Antifa propaganda the group uses to recruit members.

I read that Antifa in the US is training people to shoot and punch. It's the same here. Antifa in Sydney are doing martial arts to, as they would put it, 'fight the Nazis'. It's a paramilitary mindset.

It's more dangerous than ISIS.

I was ideologically possessed for four years. I would speak louder on public transport so people could hear me speak, hoping they would hear my message.

The radical left of Antifa presents itself as being about compassion and empathy; it's a Trojan horse. All conversations are about entitlement and rights, not responsibility. When these people talk about freedom, they really mean freedom from responsibility.

Often the people who are drawn to this cult don't have a strong identity outside it. I'm not a psychologist but, like ISIS, it gives people a sense of belonging to something and having purpose.

A 'social justice warrior' cringe video appeared on my social media feed. I didn't watch it at first. A couple of weeks later it popped up again so I pressed play. It was like seeing the entire cult through an outside lens. It woke me up. I realised that everything I had started to believe was wrong.

You don't know humiliation until you've left a cult; I wasted four years of my life.

I cut ties over time. I'm still in contact with some ex-cult members but I don't see anyone who's still active.

In my 20-something generation, social media plays the role of a 24/7 preacher - like a pocket preacher. Each day you're being validated by the echo chamber on your phone.

Antifa would say there is nothing good about Australian society. Their minds project that belief, and everything is filtered through this ideology.

Without doubt it's a huge and growing threat to Australian society. It's a miserable mindset. When I got out of it and stopped feeling oppressed, I finally felt like I could take control of my life. That's what I intend to do now."

Related:
    The dangerous effects of Antifa activities

Antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th November 2017), Bill Ryan (4th November 2017), bluestflame (17th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), enigma3 (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), Harley (4th November 2017), Helene West (4th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Iloveyou (4th November 2017), Inaiá (5th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), Kate (4th November 2017), KiwiElf (4th November 2017), lloyds (6th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2017), Matthew (4th November 2017), Molly4US (6th November 2017), mountain_jim (4th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Sequoia (4th November 2017), sllim11 (4th November 2017), Tintin (5th November 2017), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

I remarked here (on the Las Vegas shootings thread) that it seems that Alex Jones knows something, having been told.... because he's already committed to be on air on Saturday 1 pm — 8 pm US Central time, and usually the show doesn't broadcast on Saturdays at all.

A normal broadcast day has the show running for just 4 hours, repeating in a loop. The last time he did this, it was the day of the US election.
    Live video from Infowars, today (Saturday 4 Nov): (so far, almost nothing has happened)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th November 2017 at 19:07.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), genevieve (5th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), Hervé (4th November 2017), Hym (4th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (4th November 2017), Molly4US (6th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017), sllim11 (4th November 2017), Tintin (5th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Re the 4Chan leaks -

I wouldn't worry too much about precise dates for indictments, as there are many unforeseen events which can throw those out (like Donna Brazile's damning new book release - think accuracy of a "weather forecast" )... the general plan of who's going down seems to be reasonably accurate at the time it was made. It seems to be a slow exposure so the general public can "get with the program" without it being a total shock (to some).

There seems to be a bit of back & forth to see how or what the lamestream media (ie main programming tool) do with each little additional leak & how the public react to it as to the timing.

ie, Educate & inform first, then prosecute with transparency.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th November 2017 at 01:00. Reason: spelling

29. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Live video from Infowars, today (Saturday 4 Nov): (so far, almost nothing has happened)

It's possible it may have already been quietly "nipped in the bud"?

30. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

re: podesta inditement , didn't it mention in forchan it was the brother first ?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    re: podesta inditement , didn't it mention in forchan it was the brother first ?
    Yes, Tony Podesta. I would guess that to be imminent as he stepped down as CEO of his own company a few days ago.

33. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

soros on the menu too , think he already knows , dropping x billion "donation"

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Any day now a giant insect mutation, will swoop down and devour the white man's burden."

Hurry Down Doomsday (the bugs are taking over)

Elvis Costello (Declan MacManus) is a fabulous songwriter. For quite a while now I've had this buzzing around in my head. I do wonder if an awakening does truly occur on a larger scale, that it may dawn upon the good folks in the world, and we are many, that returning the continent of America (Amaruca, its original name) to the indigenous peoples may bring about the much needed healing that is crying out to happen. Then we may be able to calm things down a bit and begin to make real progress without the need, or recourse, to wave flags (corporation colours/banners ostensibly), and scream and shout.

An abandonment, completely, of left or right would be a start.

I'm with Jon Rappoport, absolutely, on the concept of the individual or what I call attaining an 'Independent Republic of You' with your own economic, health, defence and moral policies. In other words, freedom. And, wherever possible, you choose to collaborate and co-operate with other independent republics - other people - as and when, but entirely freely. Free from the restraints and ridiculousness of left or right, black or white, and other such retarded and fast becoming hopefully redundant fallacies.

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but, the world in which we participate is so clearly malfunctioning that it may be the time, now, to start the revolution inside and start to say NO a little more loudly to what is being foisted upon us. That's resistance, that is true revolution. The Book of Revolution is probably hiding somewhere and didn't make the final proof, but may well be subtly scripted within.

Here's the track: I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.deezer.com/en/?redirect_...rack%2F2815830
    Last edited by Tintin; 5th November 2017 at 13:55. Reason: Apostrophic sinning on it's!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Hervé (5th November 2017), Jayke (5th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Noelle (5th November 2017), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 946 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 502 946 LastLast