Page 509 of 946 FirstFirst 1 9 409 459 499 509 519 559 609 946 LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #10161
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Did You Catch What Trump Did At The Rally, The People Now Know - X22 Report Episode 1897b

X22Report
    Published on Jun 20, 2019

The [DS] continues to push the Mueller narrative along with the Russian narrative.
    Crowdstrike does not have the report and the FBI/DOJ never reviewed the report.
    Through his tweets, Trump has been telling the story of what happened in regards to email, spying etc.
    Trump let the people know that they have everything.
    The [DS] is worried about what Trump is doing with the border and they are trying create a crisis to draw attention, it will not work.
    Peace negotiations are going well with the Taliban and Iran is getting ready to make a deal with the US.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Stage Is Set, Independence Is The Key, Well Played Patriots - X22 Report Episode 1897a

X22Report
    Published on Jun 20, 2019

Italy is now making a move to separate itself from the EU and they most likely will use the mini-BOT for the transition.
    The tariffs are working, Apple is looking to move its manufacturing out of China and into another country, other company's are thinking about the same thing.
    Biden tweeted out that he is responsible for Trump's economy, this is all they have, it will fail.
    The Fed did not raise rates, they are setting up the narrative to cut rates next month or later in the summer, well played.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

2. Link to Post #10162
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"#WWG1WGA is not a club.
    It's a choice of light over dark.
    When patriots compromise themselves by
    [knowingly] making gains from bad actors,
    THEY are the dividers for persuing darkness,
    not those who call them out.
    Ignoring bad behavior for the sake of unity
    is what cults do."

- Joe M

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/st...29116043042816

3. Link to Post #10163
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Plan required NXIVM to be prosecuted prior to going after Hillary.
    100K+ sealed indictments?
    Mass arrests happening soon?
    Under the guise of rounding up illegal immigrants?
    Oh, we are deporting them too.
    You asked for mass arrests.
    FULL PANIC MODE.
    AOC comments?
    Role Playing?

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12/s...82823419260928

4. Link to Post #10164
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Fed walking tight rope without a net. My Take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th June 2019), Belle (20th June 2019), Bluegreen (20th June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), crosby (20th June 2019), Ivanhoe (20th June 2019), JRS (25th June 2019), KiwiElf (20th June 2019), Lost N Found (20th June 2019), mountain_jim (20th June 2019), Sadieblue (21st June 2019), ulli (20th June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #10165
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Wow, wow, wow

If the Dalai Lama is innocent, (I sincerely hope ) and simply got sucked in by these very clever NXIVM PR people to appear in these photos, what does this say about his level of discernment?
    I find this truly shocking.

Last edited by ulli; 20th June 2019 at 12:52.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th June 2019), Belle (20th June 2019), Bluegreen (20th June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), ClearWater (21st June 2019), crosby (20th June 2019), Jayke (20th June 2019), justntime2learn (20th June 2019), KiwiElf (20th June 2019), Lost N Found (20th June 2019), mgray (20th June 2019), mountain_jim (20th June 2019), Sadieblue (21st June 2019), Siphonemis (20th June 2019), Zanshin (20th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #10166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Some recap and other news from RedPill78.

Red Pill News - Raniere Guilty Of All Charges

By RedPill78
    Published on June 19, 2019

"That's right folks, the infamous Keith Raniere is guilty of all charges, POTUS had a record breaking fundraising day and topped it off with the rally to end all rallies, Sara Sanders is looking at a possible 2022 run for Governor in 2022 in Arkansas, Josh Hawley takes aim at big tech, an infamous Clinton Global Initiative employee is MISSING and our boys at GITMO are dropping crumbs for the anons. God Bless America!"

(UPDATE

Well can't leave out SpaceShot76 so here is his take:

World Patriot News- Orlando Rally News
    By SpaceShot76
    Published on June 19, 2019
    "We had an absolutely wonderful rally last night in Orlando Florida, house seems, her President trumps own words, he is not letting the Hillary situation quietly into bag with us, there is been more infractions found in the lease server and now that we have a no nonsense Attorney General and a no nonsense prosecutor bar and their ham respectively. I think a lot of us have faith that these people actually see justice, there was a major $1 billion raid of coke from a Shipping barge in Philadelphia. Roughly 33,000 pounds, This is in addition to a couple of other really big busts recently also under the President Trump administration. Where where all of these arrests in the previous administrations? We also had a former staffer that used to work for Sheila Jackson Lee was played guilty for releasing personal information into the public, Essentially doxxing the Senators who were supporting Brett Kavanaugh for supreme court justice, good to see that, And finally at the end I have Mike Pence introduce Severe Anon/ Jason was a Gentiles song “PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT”

Okay, Good Morning everybody
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 20th June 2019 at 13:59. Reason: add to

9. Link to Post #10167
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,332 times in 8,672 posts

I would just like to point out here that by following anon researchers who got their start within Q research on the chans, that we knew about the FBI trolling story a few days ago.

Their goal is to corrupt these forums and use false flags to shut down all points of uncensored information and because of FBI anon, Mega anon, and Qanon, the information sources 8chan and now GAB have huge targets on their backs.

The 'Q' research efforts led to many discoveries and spreading of information that has value to uncovering much malfeasance in the US government and deep state, it's not all about glorifying or reelecting Trump for some of us.

It's about learning just how deep the US CIA/FBI/MSM corruption goes, on a daily basis, in hopes the exposure will lead to improvements in this huge mess over time.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (20th June 2019), Belle (20th June 2019), Bill Ryan (20th June 2019), edina (8th July 2019), happyuk (21st June 2019), Hervé (20th June 2019), Jayke (8th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th June 2019), wondering (8th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #10168
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,332 times in 8,672 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Wow, wow, wow

If the Dalai Lama is innocent, (I sincerely hope ) and simply got sucked in by these very clever NXIVM PR people to appear in these photos, what does this say about his level of discernment?
    I find this truly shocking.

Richard Branson also connected - I tried to post image of graphic linking both from
    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt
    but was too large.

Also from Joe M:

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th June 2019), Belle (20th June 2019), Bluegreen (20th June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), crosby (20th June 2019), KiwiElf (20th June 2019), Lost N Found (20th June 2019), Sadieblue (21st June 2019), ulli (20th June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019), Zanshin (20th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #10169
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote More than at any other time in this investigation, we are over the target. Posts targeting NXIVM, Rachel Chandler’s mysterious instagram (more later), and the now infamous ‘Frazzledrip’ HRC/Huma tape (ditto) that served as Anthony Weiner’s “insurance” and came from his laptop likely got the all-important Voat.co site taken down via DDOS attack for the last 3 days (it only reappeared in the last several hours. I hear 8chan is currently down.) Actor James Woods’ twitter site appears under near constant attack for posting tons of information along the very lines of what you’re about to read right here. All in all, there are more leaks in the dam than they can cover, censor, scrub or block now – and all lead back and point to the very same networks, the same circles. In turn, those circles overlap with others in a Stygian schematic of ridiculous proportions. Suddenly the trickle has become like trying to drink from a firehose.

The strangling cry of each and every pizzagate and pedogate debunker, “I’m too lazy to verify information for myself, therefore you are wrong,” is becoming harder and harder to utter with a straight, non-apathetic face.
    https://mcmmadnessnews.blogspot.com/...o5WlwsTfQSTOjs
    Last edited by ulli; 20th June 2019 at 16:48.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th June 2019), Belle (21st June 2019), Bluegreen (20th June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), crosby (20th June 2019), KiwiElf (20th June 2019), Lost N Found (20th June 2019), mountain_jim (20th June 2019), Sadieblue (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #10170
    Thanks

One does have to say that the past proves the future and the future proves the past. This entire NXIVM stuff is so connected to everything and way into the deep state. It appears to be busting out everywhere and so many folks are connecting dots more and more. I will post some more dot connectors for consideration,

This one is from Lori Colley

from Lori Colley:

It’s All Starting to Come Together

The verdict is in, the bird sang (Mack) and the rest of the story will be spectacular. Thanks to Q for tying it all together. RAY CHANDLER VIDEO

do we all remember when the pizzagate opened up and the pedophilia was coming out and the MSM tried to cover it all up by saying it was conspiracy Theory? You all know, The term the CIA made up about JFK and his murder. well just look at it now. The NXIVM domino has fallen and now we're rockin and rollin along this next vid is,
    from Gemma O’Doherty:

The sick paedophile agenda at the heart of ‘sex education’. Discretion advised. Deeply disturbing

And then we have a couple of more dot connectors in this Pizzagate, Pedo sick world and their murderous movement to shut us all up.
    from Where We Go 1 We Go All:

K A P P Y was definitely killed and P I Z Z A G A T E is real

And flowing right along with the above,

MUST WATCH: I S A A C K A P P Y – Killed by the CABAL?

And just to keep the steam up,

Body Language: Isaac Kappy Livestream

Now I have to say that all of that above is definitely a quickly budding flower of info for the people to grasp in many chunks and perhaps it is intended for that to happen. Gawd I certainly hope and pray that masses are waking up.

This next vid is from Amazing Polly and should be good.

from Amazing Polly:

You Are Being Groomed

Big Tech is predatory. Right now – through SMARTphones and Apps they are softening you (and your kids) up for a lifetime of exploitation. It is essential that you #DitchYourSmartphone.

A bit off the beaten track but it is still connecting.

So I thought this had or does add a nail in the Dims coffin. Hope it gets around to all the folks that are so sick of this division and lies show we all get to see from the DC sycophants.

from MR. OBVIOUS:

Black Man Drops MASSIVE Red Pill on Democrats

16. Link to Post #10171
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fake News complicit media, stop referring to
    #NXVIM as an "alleged" sex cult.
    Guilty verdicts mean you can now just say "sex cult". Thanks.

This verdict was very important.
    It's no longer just rumor or speculation.
    A guilty leader means everything alleged is now true.
    It means all the disgusting details are proven in court.
    It means ANYONE connected will be subject to the scrutiny of the US legal system.
    #PAIN

Joe M
    ‏ @StormIsUponUs
    20h20 hours ago
    https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/st...93549650702336

Joe M Retweeted Tiffany FitzHenry

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tiffany FitzHenry re Scientology.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	40878

#TheStorm is now upon another corrupt cult masquerading as a church.
    A wise man once said: "The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society;
    and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed
    to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...20315869945856

After the #NXVIM verdict, #Pizzagate is no longer so hard to believe.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th June 2019 at 20:35.

17. Link to Post #10172
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

A very good video by TRUreporting:

A review on Gloria Vanderbuilt; an F_I sting on 8ch; and some wikileaks info.

crosby

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st June 2019), Belle (21st June 2019), Bluegreen (20th June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), KiwiElf (20th June 2019), Lost N Found (21st June 2019), Sadieblue (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (20th June 2019), Zanshin (21st June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10173
    Thanks

More dot connecting for this day. SerialBrain2 part 3 of the UK trip and the real witch that passed on, Vanderbilt by Area17.

Part 3 of the SerialBrain decode from And We Know.

SerialBrain2: The reason President Trump tweeted “Prince of Whales” (part 3)

And then Anderson Coopers mother, no more. Good riddance I say.

"Before you go wasting your pity on Anderson Cooper, listen to Area 17 Ground Zero and the rundown on the REAL Gloria Vanderbilt, his mother.

Isn’t it interesting to learn who is related to who in this hall of mirrors? These people keep it all in the family, and the names have been changed to protect the criminals. The world is a better place without Gloria Vanderbilt and her jeans."

This does tie into the pedophilia and I suspect a connection to the NXIVM, not to mention the murder and rape of children all over the world.

GLORIA VANDERBILT, MOTHER OF DARKNESS

20. Link to Post #10174
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[DS] Took The Bait, Now It’s The Patriots Turn - X22 Report Episode 1898b

X22Report
    Published on Jun 21, 2019

The MSM has called out Biden, they want him to explain his dealings with Ukraine & China.
    It is being reported that the FBI used fake docs to go after Manafort.
    Meadows calls out to Horowitz to investigate.
    The Dems are holding reparations hearings, we were warned that they were going to use this tactic.
    Keith Rainier of NXIVM sex cult was found guilty on all charges.
    The [DS] took the bait, they shot down a US drone in an attempt to blame Iran and start a war.
    Trump sends a message to them, patriots turn.
    People Around The World Are Connecting The Dots, [CB] Days Are Numbered - X22 Report Episode 1898a

X22Report
    Published on Jun 21, 2019

Trump is now pushing the economic narrative, he is even calling out certain individuals in the MSM to pay attention to the economy.
    US & China are going to begin trade talks very soon, both sides have agreed and the talks will begin prior to Trump and Xi meeting at the G20.
    The Fed has begun creating the narrative of why they will be cutting rates this summer, the plan moves forward.
    The [CB]s days are numbered, people around the world are connected the dots.
    All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Heather MacDonald warns US colleges are breeding hate

Fox News
    Published on Dec 3, 2018

Author of 'The Diversity Delusion' breaks down the rise of intolerance on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

21. Link to Post #10175
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Iran 🇮🇷 attacks US Drone
    He said she said?
    What if this was part of the plan?
    Expose Renegades treason?
    Tick tock.
    "You'll see."

22. Link to Post #10176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Iran 🇮🇷 attacks US Drone
    He said she said?
    Tick tock.
    "You'll see."
    Jeebus, I see this rolling out as planned. It is exposing many butts. There's nowhere to hide. Watch them run....... and try to avoid...... what is coming their way!

crosby

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st June 2019), Belle (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), Jayke (21st June 2019), KiwiElf (21st June 2019), Lost N Found (21st June 2019), Sadieblue (22nd June 2019)

24. Link to Post #10177
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Iran 🇮🇷 attacks US Drone
    He said she said?
    Tick tock.
    "You'll see."
    Jeebus, I see this rolling out as planned. It is exposing many butts. There's nowhere to hide. Watch them run....... and try to avoid...... what is coming their way!

crosby
    Escalating tensions with Iran
    directly correlates to the verdict of NXIVM
    + mass arrests.

25. Link to Post #10178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Iran 🇮🇷 attacks US Drone
    He said she said?
    Tick tock.
    "You'll see."

crosby
    Escalating tensions with Iran
    directly correlates to the verdict of NXIVM
    + mass arrests.
    This is going to be so AWESOME............

crosby

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st June 2019), Belle (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), Jayke (21st June 2019), justntime2learn (23rd June 2019), KiwiElf (21st June 2019), Lost N Found (21st June 2019), Sadieblue (22nd June 2019)

27. Link to Post #10179
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Q918

"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here" - Q
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st June 2019 at 07:21.

28. Link to Post #10180
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,634 times in 412 posts

Thank you all for your on-going posts, your time, and service to Avalon's readers!

... and I miss you Paul.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st June 2019), Belle (21st June 2019), Blacklight43 (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), ClearWater (21st June 2019), crosby (21st June 2019), Jayke (21st June 2019), justntime2learn (23rd June 2019), KiwiElf (21st June 2019), Lost N Found (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Sadieblue (22nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 946 FirstFirst 1 9 409 459 499 509 519 559 609 946 LastLast