Page 51 of 946 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 101 151 551 946 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 18910

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #1001
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Remember Trump fired Comey over Russia, but nothing to do with himself. Comey was Obstructing justice by refusing to investigate Hillary's Russia deal, he knew he was part of it after delivering the Uranium to Russia for Hillary.

2. Link to Post #1002
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Another MAJOR public redpilling happening now on HANNITY/FOX. Joining some major dots re conflict of interest, Mueller, Uranium One etc (Tucker Carlson also in the earlier segment re Las Vegas shooting - serious problems hinted at with the "official story")

Both of these will repeat @ 11:00 pm & Midnight US time, (in 2.5 hours from this post)... but hopefully will have the videos up shortly. (sans annoying ads & singers in between - stay tuned)

3. Link to Post #1003
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

While we're waiting, Jordan Sather updates:

Mega Anon Response, 8CHAN/Q; 72-hr Skyking Alert; Microwave weapons vs North Korea, NetFlix disclosures, MSM ET Soft Disclosures (related links attached)

12.5 - Anon Response/Q/FBI/72 Hr Military Alert?/Pedogate News/MSM Disclosures
    Destroying The Illusion

Streamed live 5 hours ago

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Spox and Office of DOJ Inspector General Release Statements" - https://goo.gl/YEGvNE
    Lt. Col Roy Potter: "72 Hour Military Alert" - https://goo.gl/uhM5iV
    Basic Guide to SkyKings - https://goo.gl/pbU6tu
    Microwave Weapons on North Korea - https://goo.gl/xrjco2
    Disobedient Media: East-Coast Trafficking Testimony - https://goo.gl/LZ2eUD
    200 Arrests in Pedo Ring - https://goo.gl/BSBnjW
    Google Hiring 10,000 to "Monitor" YouTube - https://goo.gl/7QLV56
    Alien Life on Europa? - https://goo.gl/5suybE
    http://www.jordansather.com
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jordansather
    PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/JordanSather
    DTI FB Group - https://goo.gl/qnTxPU
    DTI Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestroyIllusion
    DTI Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/destroyingth...
    My FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/jordan.sather.9

4. Link to Post #1004
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson Tonight 12/5/17 - Tucker Carlson Fox News December 5, 2017 - DL it while you can (aired 2 hrs ago)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th December 2017 at 03:29.

5. Link to Post #1005
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sean Hannity 12/5/17 - Hannity Fox News Today December 5, 2017 - again, DL it while you can (aired 2 hrs ago) - Very useful Flow Charts

EDIT: (Hannity drops a quick little hint @ 21:48 about "rumours of something coming as early as this week". This was also alluded to on the 8CHAN investigation a few days ago - we will see...)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th December 2017 at 10:18. Reason: time index to quote

6. Link to Post #1006
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I found an article by CNN, published within the last hour, saying the story circulating on Trump and the CIA chief considering a private spy network is bogus. It's not that I think CNN is trustworthy, but it seems odd, something to watch.

CNN reported: The Intercept was first to report the proposal. A CIA spokesperson told The Intercept, "You have been provided wildly inaccurate information by people peddling an agenda.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), gaiagirl (6th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #1007
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Google

Vatican Q Document.

Another connection.

Oooooooo shiny object!

And off they run collecting more links.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:29.

9. Link to Post #1008
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Q refers to an early written source about the life of Jesus that, it is alleged, Matthew and Luke drew from when writing their Gospels. Q comes from the German word quelle, which means “source.” The theory of the existence of Q arose as a possible explanation of the similarities found in Matthew and Luke that are not shared in Mark.

The existence of Q was first posited in 1838 by a scholar named C.H. Wiesse. Other historians and Bible scholars, mostly Protestant, lent credence to Q. In the twentieth century, a number of Catholic scholars also subscribed to the theory, though they pointed out that the existence of Q did not threaten the fact of the Gospels' historical validity or divine inspiration.

The above information was taken from Our Sunday Visitor's Encyclopedia of Catholic History, by Matthew Bunson, published in 1995. The prevailing assumption in biblical scholarship in the early nineteenth century was that Mark was the first Gospel writer, from whom Matthew and Luke copied material. What happens, though, when stories are shared by Matthew and Luke that are not found in Mark? Among other possible explanations, one might also assume that there was another written source at the time other than Mark that Matthew and Luke shared — hence, Q.

More recently, the existence of Q has come under doubt, in part, because no manuscript has ever been discovered or quoted in any other text. More importantly, recent scholarship confirms what the Pontifical Biblical Commission said as far back as 1911 that Matthew's Gospel was written first and prior to the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem. See for example Eyewitness to Jesus: Amazing New Manuscript Evidence About the Origin of the Gospels, by Carsten Peter Theide and Matthew D'Ancona. If Matthew wrote first, then Luke, and Mark used them as his source, the reason to theorize about Q disappears.

The Q Document- Catholic Church

I should add that the Catholic Church used the Q Document and other "sources" to change history and the accounts of "Jesus".

P.s I followed the +
    There are Qs everywhere, it appears -- from Biblical times to Hollywood movies (Star Trek and James Bond) to AI.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), gaiagirl (6th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #1009
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:30.

12. Link to Post #1010
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)

Wonder what Q's can be found in Australia and New Zealand? 🤔
    From a Kiwi perspective, the only thing I can confirm is that our two major Fakestream News Channels are blatantly anti-Trump (not to the same degree as CNN, MSNBC or ABC etc), but they may as well be reading off the same script. Much of our local "comedy" programs are like wise, and most other Kiwi's I've met are also anti-Trump.

As for our recently elected Government (Labour Party), it's a coalition with NZ First and the Greens who are openly anti-Trump, support "Global Warming", and want to let in more immigrants. Atm we are (and have been), very much in the "Deep State's" pockets. Not easy to directly align them as being more left or right so far as it would be in the USA.

The majority of the population (by a rough 10% majority), voted for the previous Govt (National Party), previously run by John Keys for the last nine years, who abruptly resigned shortly after John Kerry's brief visit, returning from Antarctica - (that's a big "hmmmmm"????) .

The deciding factor was Winston Peters (NZ First), who opted to form a govt with Labour instead of National. So, it could be reasoned that most of the Kiwi population, do NOT want this government (and they're already proving themselves to be floundering). Early days yet.

Other than that, nothing major to report yet in "Q"-related Kiwi newsworthy items, but given that NZ is part of the 5-Eyes Spy network, I'm sure there's plenty going down behind the scenes.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th December 2017 at 07:18.

13. Link to Post #1011
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's a transcript of the Jimmy Kimmel's/Obama Aids Video shown in Jordan's video:
    "Q" said there is a secret message. What do you think?:

Transcript

Quote Hi everybody this World AIDS Day everyone has a role to play.
    Jimmy Kimmel's not just a talk showhost he's an activist.
    Bono is not just a musician he's ringmaster of a home shopping extravaganza.
    And me, I'm not just a former president, I'm a husband who hasn't done his Christmas shopping yet.
    Fortunately red is making my part easy.
    I know we live in a time when cable news and our Twitter feeds can make it feel like cynicism is everywhere, but when it comes to the fight against hiv/aids there's some genuinely good news to ship for the first time in history.
    More than half of all people living with the virus are on life-saving medication.
    Since the peak of the virus AIDS related deaths have been cut in half.
    Today more than 20 million people around the world are on antiretroviral drugs that make it possible to live, work, and raise HIV free children.
    It sounds like a miracle but it's not the result of mysterious forces or chance.
    It happened because countless people working for years chose to make this promise.
    Some deployed great wealth and influence.
    Some Democrats and Republicans alike held public office but far more were simply citizens, organizers, activists, doctors, and nurses, scientists, and above all courageous people living with HIV who led the fight to spare others the anguish of this disease.
    That's how progress happens when we reject cynicism and pessimism in favor of a relentless optimism that says however long it takes, however lonely the fight, each of us can make a difference.
    Thats what I believe.
    That's why I'm here tonight and I'm asking you to join us and if you do you can pilot Air Force One for a day.
    No? we can't do that anymore?
    okay. if you do I'll share our files on the aliens.
    no? we can't do that either? but I have them, they're in my desk right now.
    Alright, fine.
    Sorry Jimmy you can't see those, but the rest of you watching tonight can help us end this pandemic once and for all.
    You can help us win this fight, you can help us change lives and write a future full of progress and hope.
    So let's all get to work.
    "Q" said there was a secret message? What is it??

(Is this the "final card" the Deep State will play, as warned by Dr Werner von Braun via Carol Rosin? aka Project BlueBeam/Firesign)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th December 2017 at 08:03.

14. Link to Post #1012
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Here's a transcript of the Obama Aids Video shown in Jordan's video:
    "Q" said there is a secret message. What do you think?:

Transcript

Quote Hi everybody this World AIDS Day everyone has a role to play.
    Jimmy Kimmel's not just a talk showhost he's an activist.
    Bono is not just a musician he's ringmaster of a home shopping extravaganza.
    And me, I'm not just a former president, I'm a husband who hasn't done his Christmas shopping yet.
    Fortunately red is making my part easy.
    I know we live in a time when cable news and our Twitter feeds can make it feel like cynicism is everywhere, but when it comes to the fight against hiv/aids there's some genuinely good news to ship for the first time in history.
    More than half of all people living with the virus are on life-saving medication.
    Since the peak of the virus AIDS related deaths have been cut in half.
    Today more than 20 million people around the world are on antiretroviral drugs that make it possible to live, work, and raise HIV free children.
    It sounds like a miracle but it's not the result of mysterious forces or chance.
    It happened because countless people working for years chose to make this promise.
    Some deployed great wealth and influence.
    Some Democrats and Republicans alike held public office but far more were simply citizens, organizers, activists, doctors, and nurses, scientists, and above all courageous people living with HIV who led the fight to spare others the anguish of this disease.
    That's how progress happens when we reject cynicism and pessimism in favor of a relentless optimism that says however long it takes, however lonely the fight, each of us can make a difference.
    Thats what I believe.
    That's why I'm here tonight and I'm asking you to join us and if you do you can pilot Air Force One for a day.
    No? we can't do that anymore?
    okay. if you do I'll share our files on the aliens.
    no? we can't do that either? but I have them, they're in my desk right now.
    Alright, fine.
    Sorry Jimmy you can't see those, but the rest of you watching tonight can help us end this pandemic once and for all.
    You can help us win this fight, you can help us change lives and write a future full of progress and hope.
    So let's all get to work.
    "Q" said there was a secret message? What is it??

(Is this the "final card" the Deep State will play, as warned by Dr Werner von Braun via Carol Rosin? aka Project BlueBeam/Firesign)
    Quote Bono is not just a musician he's ringmaster of a home shopping extravaganza.
    i think i found ONE

( my take) Bono is not just a musician he's ring master of a home shopping extravaganza
    Last edited by bluestflame; 6th December 2017 at 08:07. Reason: edit to add

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #1013
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

... only ONE?????

17. Link to Post #1014
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    ... only ONE?????
    was me first skim , will do a second over in a few

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #1015
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Obama had a much deeper understanding of Muslims than Trump ever will.
    (0:12)

From 4chan:

Even if this is a super complex hoax, there is a lot of info here for the masses. We have to get the picture drawn to inform others what has happened for the last 120 years ...

"Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men."
    - Thessalonians 5:14
    Interesting connection to this article. Obama & H. Clinton gun-running.
    Benghazi a result of someone not liking an anti-Muslim YouTube video...

http://www.rockit.news/2016/07/05/th...-running-gang/

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (6th December 2017), BMJ (9th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #1016
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

A topic that was brought up on 8chan: the Red Cross

The Vatican to help fund the deep state through the Red Cross???
    (Since SA sources dried up)

Since they let the Vatican priest pedophile flee, they might be getting financial rewards (maybe, or they are all on the same team anyway, or both)

Check these out and find related info...

Red Cross Scam
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2013/10/T...s-Scam%20.html

Red Cross - Haiti
    https://www.npr.org/2016/06/16/48202...cross-finances

Obama-Red Cross honorary Chairman? Failed disaster relief.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/047863_R...orm_Sandy.html

Vatican Priest child porn
    https://www.naturalnews.com/047863_R...orm_Sandy.html

Obama gun control plea--stop Soros terrorist attacks
    https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2...n-control-plea

Vatican drug trade-deep state connections--go to 57:00 & beyond
    https://www.opdeepstate.com/2017/07/...rade-and-more/
    "Brainwashed through Georgetown and other Jesuit colleges"
    The Matrix IS the Vatican

Vatican and Red Cross help Nazi escape--Why?
    https://blogfactory.co.uk/2017/11/27...scape-but-why/

Red Cross & U.N. -- how to use social medias in emergency
    http://sm4good.com/2017/10/11/red-cr...n-emergencies/

Pope makes personal donation to Congo through Red Cross
    https://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news...-to-congo.html

👣👣👣🐾🐾🐾🎯🎯🎯
    🎴🎴🎴🎴MM🎴🎴🎴🎴

Double Crossers --Red Red Cross Cross--MORE TRUTH!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBDEkgWN7U
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th December 2017 at 16:11.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (6th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #1017
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

In regards to the above with obama speaking about Aids - I was listening to a video on RH Negative factor and the speaker was saying that there are northern scandanavian people with RH negative that if they give a transfusion to an aids patient they are completely cured.
    I don't know if this is true but it gave me pause. Blondes have a high premium in the sex trade/human traffiking situation...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bluestflame (7th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #1018
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    In regards to the above with obama speaking about Aids - I was listening to a video on RH Negative factor and the speaker was saying that there are northern scandanavian people with RH negative that if they give a transfusion to an aids patient they are completely cured.
    I don't know if this is true but it gave me pause. Blondes have a high premium in the sex trade/human traffiking situation...
    If blondes are the premium in sex trade, it is not because of the HIV immunity they would have (which they do not), but because of its rarity in the world at large (exotic woman worth more financially for the traders). It makes me want to throw up.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (6th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #1019
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

A lot of buzz around gang member round ups in DC today !

https://twitter.com/fox5dc/status/938417531232096263

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th December 2017), bluestflame (6th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), mountain_jim (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017), thunder24 (6th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #1020
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,642 times in 8,594 posts

Some of the buzz and images on that link are pretty funny - and telling about how far this Storm meme has spread on social media. Same true in comments on various threads at Zero Hedge I see daily.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 946 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 101 151 551 946 LastLast