+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 946 FirstFirst 1 76 476 526 566 576 586 626 676 946 LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #11501
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

I think the true meaning of Tulsi's hand sign has already been cleared up here on Avalon (and it's not an Illuminati reference it seems to me - however I am open to more evidence either way).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1319811
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 21st October 2019 at 20:33.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd October 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), edina (21st October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), T Smith (21st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #11502
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I think the true meaning of Tulsi's hand sign has already been cleared up here on Avalon (and it's not an Illuminati reference it seems to me - however I am open to more evidence either way).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1319811
    Thanks mj, that information is encouraging!

On a different note ...

Has there been any more interesting news coming from Neon Revolt lately?
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), T Smith (21st October 2019)

5. Link to Post #11503
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More on reducing troops, ... Does anyone else find it odd that [NP] is visiting the Middle East and had an unannounced visit to Afghanistan?

WSJ https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-defe...
    Task and Purpose https://taskandpurpose.com/esper-us-f...
    Military.com https://www.military.com/daily-news/2...
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd October 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2019), Bluegreen (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #11504
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attacks Will Intensify, Who Holds All The Cards? The End Is Near - Episode 1999b

Quote The [DS] is panicking, they attacks are intensifying, stories are getting crazy and more outrageous.
    This will continue as Barr and Durham investigate and the declas and IG report are both prepared for release.
    The fake impeachment is falling apart.
    NP takes off to Jordan to talk about Syria.
    The patriots hold all the cards, the end is coming and the [DS] knows it only a matter of time.
    The [CB]s Didn’t See This Coming, Within The Agreement Is The Economic Plan - Episode 1999a

Quote BJ is now pushing the BREXIT deal on the EU, the deal is very similar to Theresa's May deal, but there is one difference, within the deal there is another deal that will cripple the EU in trade deals.
    Trump wanted to have the G7 at this resort for no profit, MSM/Politicians went crazy so he is now backing off.
    The [CB] is panicking, they attacks begin.
    https://x22report.com/attacks-will-i...-episode-1999/

Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics
    Last edited by edina; 21st October 2019 at 22:03.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2019), Bluegreen (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mgray (21st October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), Richard S. (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #11505
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And this brings us up-to-date on the X22 Reports, posted today:

Follow The Clues, Another Piece Of The Puzzle Added, [DS] Ready To Face Justice - Episode 2000b

Quote The [DS] is pushing impeachment, with no vote, they are panicking because they know that the IG report and the Declas are coming.
    Romney has a secret Twitter account.
    Trump drops clues at his rallies.
    The MSM is now getting ahead of the story.
    The patriots want Schiff to step down.
    The troops are being withdrawn from Syria and Afghanistan.
    Pelosi, Schiff and other try to undermine Trump in Syria.
    Another piece is being added to the puzzle, this is needed.
    The [CB]/MSM Have Been Exposed, The Economic Control Belongs To The Patriots - Episode 2000a

Quote The patriots are now trapping the [CB] establishment, in the UK BJ has created virtually the same deal TM created, but within the deal there is another deal that the patriots will use against the [CB].
    UK is getting ready to vote on the BREXIT.
    Deutsche Bank is now laying people from the bank, this is not a good sign.
    The patriots have now exposed the [CB] and the MSM, the MSM and certain financial pundits have been pushing a recession.
    https://x22report.com/follow-the-clu...-episode-2000/
    Last edited by edina; 22nd October 2019 at 00:34.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd October 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mgray (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), Richard S. (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #11506
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Does anyone else find it odd that [NP] is visiting the Middle East and had an unannounced visit to Afghanistan
    Benjamin Fulford's explanation:
    Quote An attempted coup against U.S. President Donald Trump has failed and several senior U.S. politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, are likely to be arrested or executed as a result, MI6 and Pentagon sources say. That is why Pelosi, Schiff, plus Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel, Homeland Security Chairman Bennie Thompson, and Rep. Mac Thornberry, the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee, and others made a sudden trip to Jordan and then Afghanistan, the sources say.

The politicians sought protection in Jordan because Antoinette Gardiner, the mother of the current King of Jordan, is from a satanic bloodline who “converted” to Islam and changed her name to Muna, according to Pentagon and other sources.

The coup attempt was prompted by “the execution of powerful anti-Trump Congressman Elijah Cummings,” who was “found guilty of enabling child sex trafficking,” Pentagon sources say. Pelosi was also prompted to flee the country by the death of her brother, former Baltimore Mayor Thomas D’Alesandro III, the sources say.
    Source: https://benjaminfulford.net/
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), edina (22nd October 2019), Jayke (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #11507
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I think we don’t know all of Tulsi’s Platform. I read that hey are rather progressive. Not the same as Trumps mindset.

I wonder if this Hillary and Tulsi is just a rouse to get Hillary back on the ticket..

I think this guy has a point.... from twitter....https://mobile.twitter.com/tribunal_watch

“TRIBUNAL WATCH
    @tribunal_watch
    ·
    Oct 18
    Hillary Clinton will hide behind her proxies and MSN machine for 48 more days.

Sewing discord.

She will announce on 12/6, only 6 days before the final debate and 66 days before the first primaries.

Each day that passes, this will become more clear to you...“
    In yesterday's IPOT, he briefly touches on Tulsi.

He shows the image that I've seen others share where Tulsi Gabbard is showing an Illuminati hand sign.

In the debates, Tulsi Gabbard mentioned the use of the "deplorables" label.
    It's possible that this is what triggered [HRC].
    But it also lends itself to the idea that this has been scripted.

This video was already getting quite a bit of play, and the youtube algorithm was pushing it, well before the [HRC] attempt to smear Tulsi as being groomed as a Russian spy.

Tulsi's response to [HRC] is so popular, I think, because she is saying what so many people think. It's like having their voice mirrored in the media.

I especially like how she called out "proxies" in corporate media and the war machine.

I'm inclined to agree with others, proceed with caution, regarding Tulsi.
    (But I still like her.) She's a very likeable person.
    Tulsi holds Democratic values, the Killary versus Tulsi play off is a bit of good cop versus bad cop, to what end I am not sure.

This is the sign for "protect Mauna Kea", but can you take it just at face value when the satanic globalists love their symbolism and to hide their symbolism in plain sight.

Last edited by BMJ; 30th October 2019 at 15:22.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), ClearWater (22nd October 2019), edina (22nd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #11508
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Does anyone else find it odd that [NP] is visiting the Middle East and had an unannounced visit to Afghanistan
    Benjamin Fulford's explanation:
    Quote An attempted coup against U.S. President Donald Trump has failed and several senior U.S. politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, are likely to be arrested or executed as a result, MI6 and Pentagon sources say. That is why Pelosi, Schiff, plus Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel, Homeland Security Chairman Bennie Thompson, and Rep. Mac Thornberry, the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee, and others made a sudden trip to Jordan and then Afghanistan, the sources say.

The politicians sought protection in Jordan because Antoinette Gardiner, the mother of the current King of Jordan, is from a satanic bloodline who “converted” to Islam and changed her name to Muna, according to Pentagon and other sources.

The coup attempt was prompted by “the execution of powerful anti-Trump Congressman Elijah Cummings,” who was “found guilty of enabling child sex trafficking,” Pentagon sources say. Pelosi was also prompted to flee the country by the death of her brother, former Baltimore Mayor Thomas D’Alesandro III, the sources say.
    Source: https://benjaminfulford.net/
    Thank you ClearWater, this is interesting.

It certainly checks a lot of boxes of what many people think is going on.

We'll have to see how this plays out.

I take Fulford with a grain of salt. But then, I think I do that with everyone.

Still in observation mode.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (22nd October 2019), ClearWater (22nd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mgray (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #11509
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RE: [NP] and her recent visit to the Middle East, mgray's take makes much sense, too.
    Quote Given the across the aisle opposition to Trump’s decision to get out of these “forever wars” and the panic that resulted in rushed junkets to war-torn lands, this appears to have more to do with future drugs and arms sales than policy.

The last thing the US defense industry wants to see is a peace dividend. It also appears that Congress is in agreement with that.
    Vigilant citizenship is necessary if we want to keep our freedom.

Eyes on, and talking to our Representatives and Senators.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), mgray (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #11510
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

I follow Neon Revolt daily at GAB. Always lots of new information there. Highly recommended.

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt

On that note, has anyone received a copy of revolution Q from Neon Revolt yet?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (22nd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), edina (22nd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11511
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

Pre-ordered via Amazon (Nov 6th) - was not in the original setup that folks are getting them from.

https://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Q-...dp/1949709590/
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), edina (23rd October 2019), enigma3 (23rd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (23rd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

23. Link to Post #11512
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Durham & Barr Found Something Significant, [DS] Hires Lawyers - Episode 2001b

Quote The [DS] are panicking they are pushing everything at Trump to remove him from office, they know what is coming.
    The case against JS gets the green light from a Judge.
    BO meets with RD. BO could be one of the 38 people who knew about HRC emails.
    C_A players are now hiring lawyers, BB and JD found something significant.
    Peace is coming to the Middle East Trump's plan is working.
    Time is ticking down and the [DS] is running out of ammunition, soon they will have nothing but blanks.
    Trump Reverses The Dynamic, Sets A New Economy In Motion - Episode 2001a

Quote The UK voted for the BREXIT, BJ now has to fight for the timing, he wants it by Oct 31 but the elite are pushing back, this might end up being a no-deal BREXIT.
    Trump reports on the economy, it is doing better than ever, Schiller reports no recession in sight.
    Trump is reversing the [CB] policies and returning the wealth back to the people.
    https://x22report.com/durham-barr-fo...-episode-2001/

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (23rd October 2019), Richard S. (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #11513
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of pieces of interesting news via this Tracie Beanz Tweet:

https://twitter.com/dbelanger63/stat...63885904314373

Sydney Powell is General Flynn's attorney.

http://isitwetyet.com

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mgray (23rd October 2019), mountain_jim (23rd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #11514
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Last edited by edina; 23rd October 2019 at 13:47.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), BMJ (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), Ivanhoe (23rd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mgray (23rd October 2019), mountain_jim (23rd October 2019), Operator (23rd October 2019), Ratszinger (23rd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #11515
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

POTUS Trump has a protege and his own "Mini Me" in our aussie PM Scottie Morrison.

PM’s foreign policy speech the ‘strongest’ delivered in many years

Sky News Australia
    Sky News host Chris Kenny has praised Scott Morrison’s speech, delivered to the Lowy Institute on Thursday night, saying it was “the strongest speech we have heard from a prime minister in many a year.”
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), BushPilot (23rd October 2019), edina (23rd October 2019), Jayke (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #11516
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Is the Q movement helping a New World to emerge?

Thierry Meyssan doesn’t touch on Q specifically, but ultimately the great awakening is helping shift geopolitics to where it is today...

===========
    The New World is Emerging Before Us
    by Thierry Meyssan

Thierry Meyssan underlines the extreme gravity, not of the US withdrawal from Syria, but of the collapse of the world’s current landmarks. According to him, we are entering a short transition period, during which the current masters of the game, the "financial capitalists" - and those he refers to here have nothing to do with either original capitalism or the original bank - will be rejected in favour of the rules of law laid down by Russia in 1899.

It’s a time that only happens once or twice a century. A new world order is emerging. All previous references disappear. Those who were doomed to grieve triumph, while those who ruled are thrown into hell. The official statements and interpretations made by journalists clearly no longer correspond to the events that follow one another. Commentators must change their discourse as quickly as possible, overturn it in its entirety or be caught up in the whirlwind of history.

In February 1943, the Soviet victory over the Nazi Reich marked the turnaround of the Second World War. The next steps were inevitable. It was not until the Anglo-American landing in Normandy (June 1944), the Yalta conference (February 1945), the suicide of Chancellor Hitler (February 1945) and finally the surrender of the Reich (8 May 1945) that this new world emerged. In one year (June 44-May 45), the Great Reich had been replaced by the Soviet-US duopoly. The United Kingdom and France, which were still the world’s two leading powers twelve years earlier, were to witness the decolonization of their empires.

It is a moment like this that we are experiencing today.

Each historical period has its own economic system and builds a political super-structure to protect it. At the end of the Cold War and the break-up of the USSR, President Bush Sr. demobilized one million US soldiers and entrusted the search for prosperity to the bosses of his multinationals. They formed an alliance with Deng Xiaoping, relocated US jobs to China, which became the world’s workshop. Far from offering prosperity to US citizens, they monopolized their profits, gradually causing the slow disappearance of the Western middle classes. In 2001, they financed the September 11 attacks to impose on the Pentagon the Rumsfeld/Cebrowski strategy of destroying state structures. President Bush Jr. then transformed the "Broader Middle East" into a theatre of "endless war".

The liberation in one week of a quarter of Syrian territory is not only the victory of President Bashar al-Assad, "the man who had to leave eight years ago", it marks the failure of the military strategy aimed at establishing the supremacy of financial capitalism. What seemed unimaginable has happened. The world order has changed. Further events are inevitable.

President Vladimir Putin’s very grand reception in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates testifies to the spectacular turnaround of the Gulf powers, which are now shifting to the Russian side.

The equally spectacular redistribution of cards in Lebanon sanctions the same political failure of financial capitalism. In a dollarized country where there have been no dollars left for a month, where banks are closing their counters and bank withdrawals are limited, anti-corruption demonstrations will not stop the overthrow of the old order.

The convulsions of the old order are spreading. Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno attributes the popular revolt against the measures imposed by financial capitalism to his predecessor, Rafael Correa, who lives in exile in Belgium, and to a symbol of resistance to this form of human exploitation, Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, although they have no influence in his country.

The United Kingdom has already withdrawn its special forces from Syria and is attempting to leave the supranational state of Brussels (European Union). After thinking about preserving the Common Market (Theresa May’s project), it decided to break with the whole of European construction (Boris Johnson’s project). After the mistakes of Nicolas Sarkozy, François Hollande and Emmanuel Macron, France suddenly lost all credibility and influence. Donald Trump’s United States ceased to be the "indispensable nation", the "policeman of the world" in the service of financial capitalism, to once again become a great economic power itself. They are withdrawing their nuclear arsenal from Turkey and are preparing to close the CentCom in Qatar. Russia is recognized by all as the "peacemaker" by assuring the triumph of the international law it had created by convening the "International Peace Conference" in The Hague in 1899, the principles of which have since been trampled underfoot by NATO members.

The International Peace Conference of 1899. It took more than a century to understand its implications.

As the Second World War ended the League of Nations to create the United Nations, this new world is likely to give birth to a new international organization based on the principles of the 1899 Conference of the Russian Tsar Nicholas II and the French Nobel Peace Prize winner, Léon Bourgeois. This will require first dissolving NATO, which will try to survive by enlarging to the Pacific, and the European Union, a refuge state for financial capitalism.

We have to understand what is going on. We are entering a period of transition. Lenin said in 1916 that imperialism was the supreme stage of the form of capitalism that disappeared with the two World Wars and the stock market crisis of 1929. Today’s world is that of financial capitalism, which is devastating economies one by one for the sole benefit of a few super-rich people. Its supreme stage implied the division of the world into two parts: on the one hand, stable and globalised countries, and on the other hand, regions of the world without states, reduced to being mere reserves of raw materials. This model, contested by President Trump in the United States, the yellow vests in Western Europe or Syria in the Levant, is dying before our eyes.
    ===========

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2019), BMJ (26th October 2019), BushPilot (24th October 2019), Craig (28th October 2019), edina (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #11517
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

Don't be fooled by all the distractions! Syria is crumbling! It's being brought to it's knees like Libya and Iraq before it to the point they'll be begging for help and Trump and the FED will go right in as the heroes to loan those poor people crying for help money to rebuild their country with and just as described earlier they'll move right in and take over after that and move right onto NK and Iran after! One more stepping stone toward the NWO George Bush Sr. told us we'd all have!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2019), BMJ (26th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #11518
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Don't be fooled by all the distractions! Syria is crumbling! It's being brought to it's knees like Libya and Iraq before it to the point they'll be begging for help and Trump and the FED will go right in as the heroes to loan those poor people crying for help money to rebuild their country with and just as described earlier they'll move right in and take over after that and move right onto NK and Iran after! One more stepping stone toward the NWO George Bush Sr. told us we'd all have!
    Why would Syria beg Trump and the FED when they’ve got Russia, Iran and China offering support? Doesn’t make any logical sense, to me at least. Too many top-tier analysts recognising the positives of the situation. Syria is ready for a rebuild, and it has the strength to steer well clear of the FED. Unless you’ve got any compelling evidence which suggests otherwise?
    Quote In his recent article “The Road to Damascus: How the Syria War Was Won” Pepe Escobar summarized the outcome of the war in Syria in the following way:

“It’s a quadruple win. The U.S. performs a face saving withdrawal, which Trump can sell as avoiding a conflict with NATO ally Turkey. Turkey has the guarantee – by the Russians – that the Syrian Army will be in control of the Turkish-Syrian border. Russia prevents a war escalation and keeps the Russia-Iran-Turkey peace process alive. And Syria will eventually regain control of the entire northeast.”

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2019), BMJ (26th October 2019), BushPilot (24th October 2019), edina (23rd October 2019), mountain_jim (23rd October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #11519
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Why would Syria beg Trump and the FED when they’ve got Russia, Iran and China offering support? Doesn’t make any logical sense, to me at least. Too many top-tier analysts recognising the positives of the situation. Syria is ready for a rebuild, and it has the strength to steer well clear of the FED. Unless you’ve got any compelling evidence which suggests otherwise?
    Quote In his recent article “The Road to Damascus: How the Syria War Was Won” Pepe Escobar summarized the outcome of the war in Syria in the following way:

“It’s a quadruple win. The U.S. performs a face saving withdrawal, which Trump can sell as avoiding a conflict with NATO ally Turkey. Turkey has the guarantee – by the Russians – that the Syrian Army will be in control of the Turkish-Syrian border. Russia prevents a war escalation and keeps the Russia-Iran-Turkey peace process alive. And Syria will eventually regain control of the entire northeast.”
    Doesn't matter. They all use FED printed money too! The only countries left that the FED doesn't control the currency for is Syria, NK, and Iran. All currencies are struggling so any help given by them would just drag their already taxed currency down further. As per history they'll immediately go in and set up a new central bank to help those poor people rebuild. Just like they've done each time before. Then they'll install a new puppet, take over the natural resources and control of all the wealth there and off they go to the next country. All the rest of the currencies in the world are regulated and affected by the FED and the US dollar but these three. Libya was the last one and it's all according to their plan that is well known and talked about all over. They said what they would do years ago and while maybe behind schedule it's exactly what they are going to do just watch. Regardless of how confused it may look now this is where it will end up just as it's done before.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2019), BMJ (26th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #11520
    Thanks

Doesn't matter. They all use FED printed money too! The only countries left that the FED doesn't control the currency for is Syria, NK, and Iran. All currencies are struggling so any help given by them would just drag their already taxed currency down further. As per history they'll immediately go in and set up a new central bank to help those poor people rebuild. Just like they've done each time before. Then they'll install a new puppet, take over the natural resources and control of all the wealth there and off they go to the next country. All the rest of the currencies in the world are regulated and affected by the FED and the US dollar but these three. Libya was the last one and it's all according to their plan that is well known and talked about all over. They said what they would do years ago and while maybe behind schedule it's exactly what they are going to do just watch. Regardless of how confused it may look now this is where it will end up just as it's done before.
    That’s exactly the plan Thierry Meyssan is proclaiming has failed:

Quote The liberation in one week of a quarter of Syrian territory is not only the victory of President Bashar al-Assad, "the man who had to leave eight years ago", it marks the failure of the military strategy aimed at establishing the supremacy of financial capitalism. What seemed unimaginable has happened. The world order has changed. Further events are inevitable.
    The shift from Financial capitalism to productive capitalism has been discussed on this thread before, in previous analysis of the bigger picture dynamics behind Trump and the Q movement. Events in Syria recently have marked the turning point for important changes in the overall system of geopolitics.

I’ve got a pretty strong intuition that Syria, NK and Iran are going to be just fine!

You get 10 out of 10 for pessimism though Ratszinger!

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2019), BMJ (26th October 2019), BushPilot (24th October 2019), edina (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Sadieblue (28th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 946 FirstFirst 1 76 476 526 566 576 586 626 676 946 LastLast