United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Monkey Werx talks to Mike Adams
    Interesting, norman. In case some may not know, (see post 15047) for the Monkey Werx US vids where on Tuesday, November 24th, he tracked 611 mil aircraft and November 17th, he reported 1211 military aircraft when typically there’s 250.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), avid (29th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), iota (29th November 2020), Ivanhoe (29th November 2020), mgray (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (29th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #15062
    Language
    English
    Thanks

General Flynn interview along with Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning (1:08:00)
    Election integrity. November 28th 2020. Bombs are dropped by Patriots with UNDENIABLE integrity. American heroes! MUST LISTEN. Thanks to WVW-TV.

From ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net:
    Last night, Lt. General Michael Flynn gave his first interview since President Trump’s pardon. Others interviewed are General Tom McInerney, who shares that “the Kraken” is actually the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion and journalist, Mary Fanning, who broke the story about The Hammer back in 2015.

Hers is the most explosive interview of all and the information really heats up with new details I hadn’t heard yet, at around the 50-minute mark.

She says that the events and the results of 2020 Election are not a matter of politics, they constitute Acts of Treason and Acts of War against the United States. Key members of the intelligence community in the CIA, FBI, DHS and CISA, including Gina Haspel, Chris Wray and Chris Krebs are guilty of treason. China and Iran have bought off numerous government officials and members of the Mainstream Media.

Mary Fanning states that China and Iran had access to our elections and “We can not let them steal America…This came directly out of the Obama administration when John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as The Hammer.”

The Hammer was created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery in 2003. It was commandeered by the Obama administration 2 weeks after he was sworn into office in 2009 and it was put on FBI servers under Director Robert Mueller.

Mary says, “It’s beyond the Election, it’s beyond the stolen votes. You have to look at Joe Biden and his family. Billions of dollars to his son, Hunter – his drug-addled son. Billions of dollars from China and billions from the Ukraine to Hunter Biden.

“Can you even imagine this in a different day? The fact that the media has remained silent, as China and Iran and Russia are buying off our officials should tell you everything you need to know about the Mockingbird Media…

“In order to take back our country, we need to take back the election that Donald Trump won fair and square, before they started cheating with foreign actors; Russia, China and Iran. Their hand is in here for the theft of this election. That’s why the American people must stand up and that is why President Donald Trump must abide by his oath to protect this country. He cannot step down till this election is fairly, legally settled.”

In closing. Gen. McInerney says, “This goes to all those who want to seize this country, because they’ve hacked my cellphone. And so everything I say on this particular open channel, they are copying. They mean business. They are deeply into this and they now know that because of what you’ve done and what we’ve done tonight, that they are in even more trouble.

“And we are coming after you. The American people are going to come after you and this president won this election and he is going to be the President for the next 4 years. But we’re after you. You will not seize this country, because this would be the last free election we ever had. And I’m in agreement with you and Mary that Joe Biden should step down right now.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th November 2020 at 12:48.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Bluegreen (29th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), ClearWater (29th November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), enigma3 (5th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2020), Ivanhoe (29th November 2020), mgray (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), thepainterdoug (29th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #15063
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    General Flynn interview along with Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning (1:08:00)
    Election integrity. November 28th 2020. Bombs are dropped by Patriots with UNDENIABLE integrity. American heroes! MUST LISTEN. Thanks to WVW-TV.

From ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net:
    Last night, Lt. General Michael Flynn gave his first interview since President Trump’s pardon. Others interviewed are General Tom McInerney, who shares that “the Kraken” is actually the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion and journalist, Mary Fanning, who broke the story about The Hammer back in 2015.

Hers is the most explosive interview of all and the information really heats up with new details I hadn’t heard yet, at around the 50-minute mark.

She says that the events and the results of 2020 Election are not a matter of politics, they constitute Acts of Treason and Acts of War against the United States. Key members of the intelligence community in the CIA, FBI, DHS and CISA, including Gina Haspel, Chris Wray and Chris Krebs are guilty of treason. China and Iran have bought off numerous government officials and members of the Mainstream Media.

Mary Fanning states that China and Iran had access to our elections and “We can not let them steal America…This came directly out of the Obama administration when John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as The Hammer.”

The Hammer was created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery in 2003. It was commandeered by the Obama administration 2 weeks after he was sworn into office in 2009 and it was put on FBI servers under Director Robert Mueller.

Mary says, “It’s beyond the Election, it’s beyond the stolen votes. You have to look at Joe Biden and his family. Billions of dollars to his son, Hunter – his drug-addled son. Billions of dollars from China and billions from the Ukraine to Hunter Biden.

“Can you even imagine this in a different day? The fact that the media has remained silent, as China and Iran and Russia are buying off our officials should tell you everything you need to know about the Mockingbird Media…

“In order to take back our country, we need to take back the election that Donald Trump won fair and square, before they started cheating with foreign actors; Russia, China and Iran. Their hand is in here for the theft of this election. That’s why the American people must stand up and that is why President Donald Trump must abide by his oath to protect this country. He cannot step down till this election is fairly, legally settled.”

In closing. Gen. McInerney says, “This goes to all those who want to seize this country, because they’ve hacked my cellphone. And so everything I say on this particular open channel, they are copying. They mean business. They are deeply into this and they now know that because of what you’ve done and what we’ve done tonight, that they are in even more trouble.

“And we are coming after you. The American people are going to come after you and this president won this election and he is going to be the President for the next 4 years. But we’re after you. You will not seize this country, because this would be the last free election we ever had. And I’m in agreement with you and Mary that Joe Biden should step down right now.”

REX comments below (read from bottom)

(I cross-posted this reply and quote to the Massive Fraud thread):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1393413

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX

9h

REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    5. To me, this means that we can now give McInerney and Fanning's work some weight.

A LOT of weight.

But listen very carefully to General Flynn.

Again, you have to wonder why on earth the enemies of The Republic decided to take on a warrior like Gen Flynn.

They are not just stupid.

They are ARROGANT.

And they WILL be defeated.

In fact, they already are. They just don't know it yet.

#MAGA

The end.

1+
    9h

4. /...- U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.
    - 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary.
    - Trump has PROOF that China, Russia and Iran are all implicated in what's on the servers.

Etc etc.

Now I can't say for sure if these claims are correct or not.

But if General Flynn thought McInerney was a kook, there's no way he'd appear on an interview/show with him.

1+
    9h

3. Many have written Gen McInerney off as a conspiracy theorist, or in some way suspect.

Not any more.

And that is incredibly important. McInerney has provided some jaw dropping revelations over the years.

Which include:

- Saddam Hussein DID have WMD.
    - Obama is a traitor working with enemies of the United States.
    - Hammer/Scorecard

/...

1+
    9h

2. Not just that.

General Flynn is very much part of the effort to see that the criminals don't get away with it.

God help the crooks.

The interview is interesting for another very important reason.

The other interview subjects are Lt Gen McInerney and Mary Fanning.

In fact, it is obvious that the two Generals know each other well, are in comms and are on friendly terms.

I am taking that as an endorsement by Gen Flynn that Gen McInerney is legit and that we should listen to him.

1+
    9h

1. Somehow I think this remarkable interview with General Flynn (the first since the General's pardon) seems to have gone under the radar.

It is simply AMAZING.

General Flynn confirms that the election was stolen, strongly implies a coup is underway & ties it to China.

That previous elections were stolen.

And that he is 100% sure POTUS Trump WILL get his second term.

Listen to the whole thing.

This is GENERAL FLYNN speaking, not some conspiracy loon.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th November 2020 at 13:27.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), ClearWater (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2020), Ivanhoe (29th November 2020), mgray (29th November 2020), norman (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), Reinhard (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #15064
    Thanks

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Arcturian108 (1st December 2020), Bluegreen (29th November 2020), gord (30th November 2020), Ivanhoe (29th November 2020), mgray (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #15065
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,403 times in 8,339 posts

This is an interesting and very rare flight
    https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=43ecd8

From St Vincent, straight across the atlantic with a fuel stop midway, into Farnborough, and then off back towards Europe. (update) Nope it's done a loop and is heading north right now.

I've been watching some interesting gatherings at Farnborough this last week. Farnborough is THE ( non US ) military airport in UK. It has thousands of armed troops nearby and can offer the greatest airport security for choosy visitors, of which it looks like there have been a few in the last 7 days. Small jets from places like Monaco, Milan, (Goteberg?), Geneva, Emirates and Washington.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Bluegreen (29th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), ClearWater (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), Ivanhoe (29th November 2020), mojo (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), wegge (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #15066
    Thanks

Pete Santilli Show - EP 2215_(edited) - Zachary Vorhies (Google Whistleblower) first half, Chris Kitze second half

I've edited this down from a 4+ hours extended show.

At the start there is a section of recording of an IT expert witness.

Zach talks about the big tech big picture and gives his assessment of various alternatives to Twitter and Youtube etc. Chris talks about the election fraud and where it is likely heading next.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), mojo (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #15067
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Another prophetic word for Trump. Hope spiritually speaking perspective wont offend so pass if you like but offer hope to the spiritually minded. And like my friend always said chew the meat and spit out the bone. Today the MSM is painting a difficult road for Trump and it is heavy on my heart so maybe others feel this way too? Dr. Maurice Sklar even mentions this.

Listening you can hear the humbleness.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #15068
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/1448d722-7874-4d50-bdd1-f88dec6eaa5b
    Logically..this amount of aircraft other than helicopters have nothing to do with u.s. citizens with a closet full of bangsticks and tannerite or even groundborne terrorists.Seems to me they are training for incoming other than nuke.If china isnt going to be able to take over by election theft with pocket prez..possibly globalists are controling their military..????reading between lines.
    In which case huge emp attack would be precurser for other things in or coming from the sky.Just my thoughts..beings capable of depopulation to 500k are not beyond destroying half the planet to get control.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), BushPilot (29th November 2020), edina (29th November 2020), Ivanhoe (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th November 2020), norman (29th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #15069
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Simon Parkes (whom I get the impression many here feel is not so credible) latest update.

Interesting to me none the less. And very good news if true (from my current perspective).

Last edited by One; 30th November 2020 at 00:17.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), edina (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), Stardad (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #15070
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Simon Parkes (whom I get the impression many here feel is not so credible) latest update.

Interesting to me none the less. And very good news if true (from my current perspective).

So much stuff is happening in so many places I can't remember where the Dominion people were asked to come to a meeting to explain themselves, but they never turned up.

Maybe they were grabbed before they got a chance to. I've heard people say, "where are the Dominion people, they've vanished?" . . . . . .yea, maybe they have.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

edina (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #15071
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)

So much stuff is happening in so many places I can't remember where the Dominion people were asked to come to a meeting to explain themselves, but they never turned up.

Maybe they were grabbed before they got a chance to. I've heard people say, "where are the Dominion people, they've vanished?" . . . . . .yea, maybe they have.
    The Dominion people, meaning management level people, did not show up to a hearing of sorts before the PA Legislature after agreeing to do so and saying they would be there. Instead, they lawyered up more.

Evidence concerning Dominion voting machines and 2020 votes was allegedly recovered in Frankfurt, Germany, in which it is claimed that US military forces got into a firefight with CIA and others. That means the USA is at war with the USA, or at least factions of the USA are at war with other factions.

Not good at all.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), alh02 (30th November 2020), angelfire (30th November 2020), avid (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), edina (30th November 2020), Ivanhoe (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), thepainterdoug (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020), Yoda (1st December 2020)

23. Link to Post #15072
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/sta...623603713?s=20

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), BushPilot (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), edina (30th November 2020), Ivanhoe (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #15073
    Thanks

We need to build an accurate timeline to make sense of all the rumour about the Frankfurt and other raids.

The first 2 data points I want to put in sequence are:

1) The date and time of Gina Haspel's visit to Mitch McConnell's office ( after which he came out firmly on track with a smooth transition to a 2nd Trump term, apparently )

2) The date and time of the Frankfurt server farm raid.

meanwhile:

Sgt Report - COUP: THE REPUBLIC HANGS IN THE BALANCE - DR. DAVE JANDA

The Dan Bongino Show - Stunning Election Anomalies You Must Hear (Ep 1403)

UK Column News Podcast 30th November 2020

X22 Report - 2340b - Durham On Deck, Done In 30, Darkness Gives Way To Light, Think Article II

Pete Santilli Show - 2016 - ROGER STONE LIVE ON THE PETE SANTILLI SHOW WITH AN URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL AMERICANS

American Thought Leaders - Trevor Loudon: America’s ‘Unfolding Socialist Revolution’ & Connections to China’s Communist Party [20201128]
    Last edited by norman; 30th November 2020 at 18:14.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th November 2020), BushPilot (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), edina (30th November 2020), Journeyman (30th November 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), onevoice (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #15074
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m still semi-boycotting FoxNews, so I’ll
    only add a portion of what was covered.

The Media Research Center tracked warning labels/flags that Twitter put up on politicians posts between November 2nd and November 16th. Up until a few moments ago, I didn’t know Joe Biden tweeted, and that Team Joe 30330 is a real account.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), avid (30th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #15075
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

I’m still semi-boycotting FoxNews, so I’ll
    only add a portion of what was covered.

The Media Research Center tracked warning labels/flags that Twitter put up on politicians posts between November 2nd and November 16th. Up until a few moments ago, I didn’t know Joe Biden tweeted, and that Team Joe 30330 is a real account.

Yes, he’s still purveying propaganda, unbelievable, Twitter are needing to be remonstrated with severely, along with google, facebook et al, and taken ‘to the cleaners’ asap.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #15076
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE: Arizona State Legislature Public Hearing w/ Trump Legal Team Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), avid (30th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (30th November 2020), One (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #15077
    Thanks
    Last edited by norman; 30th November 2020 at 22:29.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020)

35. Link to Post #15078
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1333494695230582785

https://twitter.com/VotingRed1/statu...65123057987584

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), One (30th November 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Satori (1st December 2020), TargeT (30th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #15079
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1333494695230582785

https://twitter.com/VotingRed1/statu...65123057987584

This contract change order clearly indicates the existence of a written contract between MI and Dominion. This is CCO no. 5. Thus there have been 4 prior COs. As a matter of law no state in the USA, nor the federal government, can enter into any agreement with any provider of services or goods unless there is a written contract.

What concerns me and should concern all citizens of not only MI, but the country, is that this contract with Dominion continues until February 28, 2027. (It was also in effect during the 2018 midterm elections.). So, if this contract is valid and is not rescinded, Dominion will continue to commit vote and election fraud in MI.
    Last edited by Satori; 1st December 2020 at 00:02.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), edina (1st December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), One (15th December 2020), RunningDeer (1st December 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), Yoda (1st December 2020)

39. Link to Post #15080
    Thanks

Here's a familiar old face.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OA2CnYZRDzmR

Situation Update, Nov. 30th - Is Biden preparing to CONCEDE?

A rumour:

Biden has offered Trump a 'deal'. He will concede for a deal to save his ass ( probably from the sharks behind his whole run for President ).

I very much doubt Trump will do any deal with Biden though.
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/df4e479e-ae5e-4995-90e7-74848980a616
    Last edited by norman; 1st December 2020 at 01:16.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (1st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (1st December 2020), BushPilot (1st December 2020), ClearWater (1st December 2020), edina (2nd December 2020), iota (5th December 2020), Ivanhoe (1st December 2020), mountain_jim (1st December 2020), Reinhard (1st December 2020), RunningDeer (1st December 2020), Sadieblue (1st December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 946 FirstFirst 1 254 654 704 744 754 764 804 854 946 LastLast