Page 804 of 946 FirstFirst 1 304 704 754 794 804 814 854 904 946 LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,080 of 18919

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #16061
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Are you feeling safer after free speech left?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (24th January 2021), Jad (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), Kate (26th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Satori (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #16062
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Lin Wood crashes phone conference....

Video description:
    Attorney L. Lin Wood inserts himself without invitation into a private conference call at Mercer University where the legal dept. are discussing how to remove his name forever, despite Wood donating $1M to the university...Wood also catches them making defamatory comments about him without any evidence - accusations he debunks on the call, one by one. This secret recording reveals how politicized the legal profession and higher education has become. This conversation should also be required listening for every law student, but more than that...it's about Freedom Of Speech that relates to everyone.

NB: Around the 12 minute mark, to the shock of the entire legal faculty and the law students on the call, Lin Wood reveals he has been secretly listening in all along and has been recording their defamatory comments about him!

Lin Wood: "I learned today that my alma mater Mercer Law School was holding a Zoom conference call with faculty and students to discuss demands that my name be removed from a courtroom in the school. The school named the courtroom for me after I made a $1M donation to the school. I did not seek the recognition. I joined the call unbeknownst to the Dean, Cathy Cox. After she falsely slandered me, including references to my relationship with my children, I spoke up. I spoke truth. Judge for yourself after listening to my remarks."
    Thanks for posting this video, although it is long (44m) it really is worth listening to at least the 30m mark to hear Lin laying a smack down on the Dean effectively "smearing" Lin for the first 12 mins.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021), sunflower (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #16063
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Are you feeling safer after free speech left?

This guy is really good at what he does. Sarcasm, Wit, Paradox and the like are his tools to drive his points home. He’s also pretty good on camera as an actor.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), gord (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Operator (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #16064
    Thanks

ty Anchor... Here is another, Lin Woods latest Fireside chat number 9. He is the first guest and says everything in the first hour...He also said what many believe now, that the military is in control. He was asked some tough questions and admits he was wrong on some things...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), wegge (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #16065
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    It's pretty wild, and I know nothing about the person in the video below, but here is what a trusted friend of mine had to say about it:

First, a 73-minute RIVETING/Exciting Video . . and PLEASE, HEAR ME Completely Out on this and give it a chance:

a. Not only is this a Early/Major "Disclosure" Public Download (of What's Going On and What's Coming . . as in, Take down/Fall of the Cabal . . and transforming the Earth with new technologies . . etc)

b. If I understand this correctly, the guy presenting, is "The Bull Guy" (he calls himself "Captain America" - and that he's a Navy Seal/Special Ops Guy. and part of "The Plan" Team) . . that was the guy covered by MSM, as the "Wacko/Looney Trump Supporter," that was part of the "Storming of the Capital" . . AS IN . . They (White Hats) Got MSM to give him Nationwide Exposure, before the White Hats put out this video . . Abso-f****n-lutely BRILLIANT !!! . . The DS/MSM have GOT to be ****tin' their pants right now . . Obviously, that's part of "The Plan"

Buffalo Horn guy from Capitol Riot reveals as Military Special Ops

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eyojuzOeZ2T2
    yeah, this is great.. what a hopium fix. such fun watch this and cheer yourselves up..
    I am also enjoying this presentation, within which this guy (Yellow Stone Wolf) regales us with tales containing so much we may have heard and consider here at Avalon (maybe he did research here like previous hoaxers, and is latching on to the Q movement to expand his grift? Or just performance art?):

My notes...

claims to be an ' interdimensional being'. part of the Navy's super soldier program
    part of the extended Q team
    is bringing us 'the plan' that predates the Q movement
    to help us move forward as a civilization
    that the Q breadcrumb operation was to prepare folks for disclosure
    at Easter talk with families abut the 3 patents released to public by Navy
    that the Navy has released patents for the antigravity TR3B type propulsion systems, Zero point energy systems, superconductivity cababilities to support the previous 2, etc.
    that the Navy does have the interplanetary space force based on this tech

that the war with cabal is ongoing and plans constantly changing to address the other sides actions
    that the other side had looking glass tech also.
    offworld colonies going on underneath the publics nose
    being used by white factions to remove dark factions and move them offworld

cabal wants mass enslavement through mind control, illusion of scarcity, chaos, violence, fear, death to allow more and more control
    wants to maintain increasiing fragile corrupt system that creates these illusions.
    want to weaponize 5G
    End goal - transhumanim - humans merging with AI
    (through 30 minutes)
    wants Q community to push forward toward goal of disclosure of all this that is going on.
    make 5G and vaccines null and void
    fighting 4th Reich and satanism including out in space
    says even in privately owned DUMBs, evil ongoing
    claims to have remote viewed all of this stuff
    dual sides:
    White Hats / Q movement with some military, full disclosure push to move humanity forward

Plan of attack for Q community and Navy - goal - mass awakening
    use enemy's mistakes against them
    move from distopia towards crime free society via free energy systems, changing collective mind of the planet, Full Disclosure - recoginzing info and spreading
    Navy needed someone to move up and step forward - took a lot you guys
    stopping the attempt at mass death through pandemic - released intentually to create fear and death, inject nanobots with vaccines and affect DNA and stuff
    Refuse the vaccines - just say No

We are not going to allow 5G/nano-inserts mass-control of humanity
    keep it up, eventually get everyone on this wavelength of awakening

We saw all of this coming through Project Looking Glass
    Media using Covid to create fear and control

in this time of fear, we release these patents, get everyones attention
    white hats tainted their adrenachrome - could then detect who was taking it and affected
    *through 50 minutes)

need everyone to talk about
    gold-based financial system
    cabal weather attacks
    we have army of supersoldiers - I am one
    hunters have become hunted
    Q community has God, Angels, and Truth on 'our' side
    have weaponized supersoldiers on 'our' side
    I am coming from Navy - these movies about helping minds of planet and folks to get up to speed
    military tracking how Q info was being spread

what happened with solar flash and attempts to rid planet of interdimensional beings...
    I am a contract military intelligence officer - don't have non-disclosure agreements - in unique postiton to do full disclosure with all these secrets
    using plant medicines to kick off interdimensional beings

using covid19 to show world the kindof evil the cabal is willing to commit
    have faith, talk about this stuff, being provided high-level intel, use this info
    virus responseproves world manipulated by fear, media, government suppression
    these 3 patents and the gold standard will change the collective mind of species and overthrow cabal, get out of debt, create a thriving popluation.

in order to get to this point it had to be breadcrumbs and 'follow the white rabbit'
    we believe in the people's ability to govern themselves if allowed to
    we will not sit back and watch the world going to hell
    help individuals to liberatate themselves through higher frequency awareness and knowledge
    the smears of Trump have not worked, but have exposed.....
    our presence will help shatter people's paradigms - and remove narrative control

Knowledge over Power!

///////////////////////////////////////////////

More hopium(?) from Martin Geddes

https://gab.com/martingeddes/posts/105607455710216135

Quote Also sent this to my SubscriberStar followers...

Here is a quick summary of what I believe is happening behind the scenes.

The "Biden Show" is being put on by the military. Washington DC is the capital of the defunct and bankrupt Corporate Republic; the White House is the booby prize, and has no power of the Sovereign Republic that is being re-established. All the constitutional preconditions are met for the military to take full control (due to foreign efforts to hijack the country). We really are "watching a movie", and you should be FAR less anxious than you likely currently feel.

Justice will come when it is ready, but the deceived have to first be shown that allowing a fraudulent election to install an illegitimate government is a terrible idea. They cannot be told; the last 3 months have proven that conclusively. It will be painful for a little while, but the other side brings the public truth and justice we all seek.

The new Republic will be announced in due course. The issue of "optics" means that things like FISAgate and SCOTUSgate need to be launched with DJT out of the public eye. There is a method in the madness we are presented with. Nothing is how it seems; the process of arrests and financial reset is global.

2021 is the year when we are freed. I foresee the greatest spring of liberation in human history ahead. It may feel dark and heavy right now, but this will not last. Yes, it will be very rough as the truth comes out, and America will be driven to the brink of tearing itself apart. But it will come back from the brink. The process is managed and contained.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th January 2021 at 21:50.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Blastolabs (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), meat suit (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Ratszinger (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Snoweagle (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #16066
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    “The Plan” is simple: build.

-Build our families
    -Build our churches
    -Build our local communities
    -Build our own internet
    -Build our own economy
    -Build around the communist culture until it inevitably collapses and we are all that is left standing

Reform your heart, reform your mind, reform the world.

In other words, there IS no plan...
    I am certain that a deep disappointment in hopium is a catalyst to reform-ation. Who cares to continue to spin out in all lateral directions seeking confirmation of a pet theory will find it. I agree that we will build according to our POV. What we most believe will be expected and we will have that vision. This is the strange underpinning to our perceived reality.

Disappointment that is deep and betrayal felt can be that last vestige of faith in a system that everyone keeps trying to agree upon. I would never vote for Trump or Biden or any politician becase I don't believe in politics as a vehicle for what I think is truer than the hope someone "good" will take charge of everything. That is a POV of being matter changing matter. The people agree they are "voters" and have identities and a function... or whatever system one takes as the description of our innate condition.

everyone talks about the role of hormones of stress. Stress makes us unable to relax and we feel stuck in "what is" We can see what is "wrong" but unless we DO something to master our body response, we are repeating patterns. Revising our internal world POV is a huge way to forget and forgive the past. Recognize the addiction to the hormones of stress and learn to rise above states of mind no longer serving the path.

We have to go vertical and meet the source of creation. That is a new journey! Consciousness is our essential state and that is IMO fact with implictaions....

The vehicle of practical consciousness that IMO can work and does work is recognizing our essential function of belief as the cause of our reality. This will take some different kinds of work. For instance maybe we must learn to FORGET the system. We need to have faith in our own power of mind to RE-VISE, Re- Form the projections of our mind and see it onto matter.

Don't scoff at your betrayal and move on to a different version of the horizontal matrix (shattered in a zillion pieces) but go VERTICAL to the field in which all manifested exists. Everything possible to imagine already "IS" and can become "real"by our very attention with deep feeling of certainty. IMO knowing there is a Living Intelligent Infinity and having a relationship gives us EVERYTHING we will choose. Dare to imprint what you would like to see:
    Build new kinds of thoughts
    Build my connection with the Living God
    Build friendship
    It's up to me to decide through my heart if I'm a lemming running off the cliff with the others, not learning from my past mistakes or I'm a warrior that does not give up the war when one battle is lost, who is still in a constant assessment of the game and making their own decisions. What I do know is I don't care what anyone lectures at me or tells me to do anymore or believes about what I do. I live my own life and find those I resonate with. I don't feel the need to lecture and guide them into my realty, I just share my realty, they can focus on it or not. To ME that is growth and upward movement and not lateral stagnation.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (26th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), Kate (26th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #16067
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    “The Plan” is simple: build.

-Build our families
    -Build our churches
    -Build our local communities
    -Build our own internet
    -Build our own economy
    -Build around the communist culture until it inevitably collapses and we are all that is left standing

Reform your heart, reform your mind, reform the world.

In other words, there IS no plan...
    I am certain that a deep disappointment in hopium is a catalyst to reform-ation. Who cares to continue to spin out in all lateral directions seeking confirmation of a pet theory will find it. I agree that we will build according to our POV. What we most believe will be expected and we will have that vision. This is the strange underpinning to our perceived reality.

Disappointment that is deep and betrayal felt can be that last vestige of faith in a system that everyone keeps trying to agree upon. I would never vote for Trump or Biden or any politician becase I don't believe in politics as a vehicle for what I think is truer than the hope someone "good" will take charge of everything. That is a POV of being matter changing matter. The people agree they are "voters" and have identities and a function... or whatever system one takes as the description of our innate condition.

everyone talks about the role of hormones of stress. Stress makes us unable to relax and we feel stuck in "what is" We can see what is "wrong" but unless we DO something to master our body response, we are repeating patterns. Revising our internal world POV is a huge way to forget and forgive the past. Recognize the addiction to the hormones of stress and learn to rise above states of mind no longer serving the path.

We have to go vertical and meet the source of creation. That is a new journey! Consciousness is our essential state and that is IMO fact with implictaions....

The vehicle of practical consciousness that IMO can work and does work is recognizing our essential function of belief as the cause of our reality. This will take some different kinds of work. For instance maybe we must learn to FORGET the system. We need to have faith in our own power of mind to RE-VISE, Re- Form the projections of our mind and see it onto matter.

Don't scoff at your betrayal and move on to a different version of the horizontal matrix (shattered in a zillion pieces) but go VERTICAL to the field in which all manifested exists. Everything possible to imagine already "IS" and can become "real"by our very attention with deep feeling of certainty. IMO knowing there is a Living Intelligent Infinity and having a relationship gives us EVERYTHING we will choose. Dare to imprint what you would like to see:
    Build new kinds of thoughts
    Build my connection with the Living God
    Build friendship
    It's up to me to decide through my heart if I'm a lemming running off the cliff with the others, not learning from my past mistakes or I'm a warrior that does not give up the war when one battle is lost, who is still in a constant assessment of the game and making their own decisions. What I do know is I don't care what anyone lectures at me or tells me to do anymore or believes about what I do. I live my own life and find those I resonate with. I don't feel the need to lecture and guide them into my realty, I just share my realty, they can focus on it or not. To ME that is growth and upward movement and not lateral stagnation.
    YES, it IS up to each of us. I have the CRAZIEST belief that everyone is literally living in parallel realities with bridges of communication. I think we live in constant paradox where WE decide our "destiny" (one that is independent of media broadcast).

I used to feel really worried about the state of "the world". For decades and decades I was looking all around at broadcast events that confirmed the world was horrible and running down. Then I experienced the aftermath of 9/11. In my experience, every broadcast told me that terrorists threatened and that meant we must begin locking down and controlling society. I felt utterly betrayed by society. I felt fear and as if the existential walls were closing down. Then the next was vaccines mandated for nurses. Again, I felt betrayed by "society".

All along I felt like my statements to "the world" of what I saw was ignored.

I wondered how can there be free will when the world caves in around me?

Then I had the epiphahny that I would decide to be free and have my will. I decided that I would be gifted by the apparent crushing and crashing and splintering of the matrix. I decided that I would have a GREAT life.

Strangely this has all worked out for me. It is better for me than EVER. I am not saying this is true for YOU. HAHAHAHA... You get to decide. I was expressing my POV and THAT means there IS MINE and I own my life and I love it and what happens in MY reality IS what happens... Paradox RULES.

This real upside down and inside out and backwards true experience of having what I sincerely imagine is TRUE is very singular. It means constant revision to disengage form accepting broadcast "whatever" in my world. Sounds impossibly CRAZY GOOD. You have to believe and feel "whatever YOU believe and feel" to manifest it. Try this at home! Best wishes!

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

angelfire (29th January 2021), Ben (24th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), Craig (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), heretogrow (24th January 2021), Jambo (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), Kate (26th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), RunningDeer (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #16068
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

A long personal story about time - which I will try to condense as much as possible.

In my 40's I had an OBE - after which I experienced a great deal of what we call Psychic Phenomena
    I was told to write. I hated to write.
    I was prodded & nudged until I relented.
    Was told to write fiction. What? I was already into heavy duty non-fiction.
    No, was told would reach more thru fiction.
    Wrote 3 books. Found I loved it! Tried to publish. Received many rejections, but kept trying.(this was in 80's & 90's -before internet)
    Went thru nasty divorce. Ex destroyed all my books. Oh well, never published. Decided to give up writing. Perhaps it was all for my own growth, as I did learn alot thru process.
    One by one the books came back. I didn't remember friends had copies. Back they came.
    Now what? I asked the question. If you want me to continue, please tell me how to get published.
    That night I had a dream and was told exactly where to send a specific book and how to package it.
    I woke up elated. Did exactly what I was told. And then waited with great hope. Weeks went by - months went by. NOTHING.
    I can not tell you how devastated I was. So was all this info I'd been getting for all these years (it was now 20yrs later) a hoax!?!? My belief system was shattered.
    THEN, a whole long year later, I heard from the publishing company. They apologized for the delay. They had been reorganizing the company. New editor, etc.
    Anyhow, utimitely they sent me a contract & some money. Plus royalties.

What I learned from that experience was two fold:
    1) Ask what to do next.
    2) Timing is different in their world

I'm now 81. Been in this game for a long time. Began with JFK's assassination. Even as a 24 year old girl I knew that wasn't what they were telling us. Since then, I've seen a lot in the political/social realm. Not much of it positive. With Trump for the first time I began to feel a sliver of hope. I oscillated about Q, but came to recognize it didn't matter who or what. People were waking up, learning, searching. Hope was in the air. We need hope otherwise we lay down & roll over. We give up. Hope prods us on. Gives us the ability to visualize a better world. If we can't imagine it, we can't create it.

I apologize for the length. Will add, it wouldn't hurt to do some research in how to create. It's out there.

Much Love, Barbara
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

16. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

angelfire (29th January 2021), Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), Craig (24th January 2021), Delight (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), fifi (25th January 2021), IChingUChing (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jad (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), Journeyman (24th January 2021), Kate (26th January 2021), lisalu (24th January 2021), meat suit (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), Olaf (24th January 2021), Olam (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), RunningDeer (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Satori (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021), Siphonemis (25th January 2021), Snoweagle (26th January 2021), TomKat (24th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #16069
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

In other words, we're back to where we always were, nothing has changed. Q was a fraud backed by empty promises, now reduced to riffing off the build-it-back-better crowd, telling us to go back to building our lives now that the goal of a Biden presidency has been achieved. If it walks like a psyop and talks like a psyop, it's probably a psyop.
    Well maybe something has changed. I think it united people worldwide and now they feel more empowered/encouraged than before.
    How long it holds for the coming future ... we have to wait and see. But I feel that a momentum is built up and definitely here now.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), fifi (25th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jad (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #16070
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Time for some downtime. Catch you later.

With heart,
    Paula ♡

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (29th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), gord (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), Olam (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), ramus (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Snoweagle (25th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #16071
    Thanks

TY samildamach that should go without saying...
    2 fundamental principles that stand the test of time.

1. Everything they accuse someone else of being is what they are.

2. Their goal is the destruction of America as we know it.

A pledge can be as simple & personal as:

I pledge to NOT GIVE Biden-Harris the benefit of the doubt on any issue.

I pledge NOT to BELIEVE a single word they are saying.

I feel better already...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), ramus (24th January 2021), samildamach (25th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #16072
    Thanks

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), lisalu (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), Olam (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), ramus (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #16073
    Thanks

Heather McDonald of City Journal

Words of Division

It’s an odd way to seek national unity: call a significant portion of the American public white supremacists, racists, and nativists. Welcome to the Biden presidency.

Joe Biden’s inaugural speech as 46th president is predictably being hailed for its “unifying” message. And just as predictably, his invocations of the divisive bromides of the identitarian Left are being swept under the rug.

According to Biden, we are a “great nation” and a “good people.” But we also oppress minorities with an ever-rising fervor. “Growing inequity” is among the greatest challenges facing the country, according to Biden, along with the “sting of systemic racism” and encroaching “white supremacy.” Only now are we confronting “a cry for racial justice, some four hundred years in the making.”

One might have thought that more than 50 years of civil rights legislation; the banishing of Jim Crow segregation; the ubiquity of racial preferences throughout corporate America, higher education, and government; trillions of dollars of tax dollars attempting to close the academic achievement gap; and the election of black politicians by white voting districts would have reduced inequity, not increased it. But to Biden’s speechwriters, steeped in academic victimology, racial inequity is always with us, requiring constant remediation from government.

Biden rattled off a litany of white America’s sins: the “harsh, ugly reality” of “racism, nativism, fear, [and] demonization”; “anger, resentment, hatred, [and] extremism.” He did not name white Americans as such, but he did not need to. That qualifier is inherent in the language he chose to adopt.

This characterization of America’s worsening racism is not just factually ungrounded, it is also a tasteless rhetorical move in an inaugural address. Reflexive invocations of “systemic racism” and “white supremacy” have become the Tourette’s Syndrome of left-wing professors and activists. They are au courant, shallow terms of the moment, lacking depth or weight.

In fact, such terms are so overused today that it is easy to tune them out. But that would be a mistake. The “systemic racism” conceit means that every American institution is illegitimate and needs to be reconstructed. Biden’s cabinet nominees, whether in health, finance, environmental policy, or education, have declared that eradicating systemic racism is their top priority. How this agenda will play out has already been adumbrated in the CDC’s initial priority list for Covid vaccinations: hold off on vaccinating the elderly, despite their higher risk levels, because the elderly are disproportionately white. Racial quotas will become even more the order of the day than now. The diversity obsessives in the federal science bureaucracies waited out Donald Trump’s presidency. They will now redouble their efforts to treat a researcher’s race and sex as scientific qualifications in the awarding of federal research grants. Expect to see any mention of merit or excellence denounced as a form of bigotry, a response that the University of California and the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture, as well as an army of corporate diversity trainers, have already perfected.

The next four years will likely be one long anti-white-privilege struggle session. Any real effort to close racial achievement gaps, such as fighting the “acting white” ethic that prevents many inner-city children from trying hard in school, will be deferred and discredited. Biden is betting that white liberals, at least, will continue hanging their heads in penance for their hereditary crimes and trot off to their latest show trial. Given past behavior, he’s probably right.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), ramus (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #16074
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Looking to verify the Navy public release of patents, found this: https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielco...h=6cb9b2b01070

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Jad (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), meat suit (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #16075
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Looking to verify the Navy public release of patents, found this: https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielco...h=6cb9b2b01070
    The TR3B patent is legit as well.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

As is the room temperature superconductor.

https://phys.org/news/2019-02-navy-p...conductor.html
    Last edited by Jayke; 24th January 2021 at 19:40.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ben (25th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Jad (25th January 2021), meat suit (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16076
    Thanks

There's a magazine called Jacobin and hope someone has a subscription or able to grab a screen shot since my subscription to photoshop expired. Or at least go to the site and see how they created a front page to the magazine showing Biden, as a Jesus-like portrayal with the 3 spirits of Hillary, Obama & Bill above him. Angels Nancy & Schummer are kneeling at Bidens side... The imagery is surreal...

https://www.jacobinmag.com/issue/biden-our-time

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (25th January 2021), edina (26th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #16077
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...salvatore+pais

See also https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...is#post1397145

This was an amazing story which seemingly went completely under the radar. The fact that the US Navy was putting its name and rep on the line should've made this front page news.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), Ben (25th January 2021), BushPilot (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #16078
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I didn't know this but "Castle Rock" refers to a movie set replica of the White House, and that Biden is operating from the movie set! Maybe somebody already posted this?
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/21/c...m=talk_of_town

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ClearWater (25th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #16079
    Thanks

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/post...12595523578298

Quote H.R.1.🚨🚨🚨

The first bill Democrats have introduced in the House of Representatives will *PERMANENTLY* destroy voting in America. The "For The People Act" is a direct attack promising the destruction of the Constitutional Republic.

1) Nationwide Mail-In Voting
    2) Legalized Limitless Ballot Harvesting
    3) Prohibits Attempts To Clean Voter Rolls
    4) Murderers & Rapists Can Vote
    5) Internet-Only Registration With Electronic Signature
    6) Banning Voter Registration Requirement Of Full SSN
    7) Nationwide Same-Day Registration
    8) Banning Voter ID
    9) Congressional Takeover Of Redistricting
    10) 16-Year Old Voter Age
    11) Regulates Freedom Of Speech
    12) Aims To Eliminate Anonymous Speech
    13) DC Statehood

This will *PERMANENTLY* cement the Washington DC establishment uni-party and end any chance of an outsider ever being elected again.🔻
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...%5D%7D&r=1&s=1

SHOCKING: The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In Fraudulent Elections Forever🔻
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tions-forever/

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #16080
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Heather McDonald of City Journal

Words of Division

It’s an odd way to seek national unity: call a significant portion of the American public white supremacists, racists, and nativists. Welcome to the Biden presidency.

Joe Biden’s inaugural speech as 46th president is predictably being hailed for its “unifying” message. And just as predictably, his invocations of the divisive bromides of the identitarian Left are being swept under the rug.

According to Biden, we are a “great nation” and a “good people.” But we also oppress minorities with an ever-rising fervor. “Growing inequity” is among the greatest challenges facing the country, according to Biden, along with the “sting of systemic racism” and encroaching “white supremacy.” Only now are we confronting “a cry for racial justice, some four hundred years in the making.”

One might have thought that more than 50 years of civil rights legislation; the banishing of Jim Crow segregation; the ubiquity of racial preferences throughout corporate America, higher education, and government; trillions of dollars of tax dollars attempting to close the academic achievement gap; and the election of black politicians by white voting districts would have reduced inequity, not increased it. But to Biden’s speechwriters, steeped in academic victimology, racial inequity is always with us, requiring constant remediation from government.

Biden rattled off a litany of white America’s sins: the “harsh, ugly reality” of “racism, nativism, fear, [and] demonization”; “anger, resentment, hatred, [and] extremism.” He did not name white Americans as such, but he did not need to. That qualifier is inherent in the language he chose to adopt.

This characterization of America’s worsening racism is not just factually ungrounded, it is also a tasteless rhetorical move in an inaugural address. Reflexive invocations of “systemic racism” and “white supremacy” have become the Tourette’s Syndrome of left-wing professors and activists. They are au courant, shallow terms of the moment, lacking depth or weight.

In fact, such terms are so overused today that it is easy to tune them out. But that would be a mistake. The “systemic racism” conceit means that every American institution is illegitimate and needs to be reconstructed. Biden’s cabinet nominees, whether in health, finance, environmental policy, or education, have declared that eradicating systemic racism is their top priority. How this agenda will play out has already been adumbrated in the CDC’s initial priority list for Covid vaccinations: hold off on vaccinating the elderly, despite their higher risk levels, because the elderly are disproportionately white. Racial quotas will become even more the order of the day than now. The diversity obsessives in the federal science bureaucracies waited out Donald Trump’s presidency. They will now redouble their efforts to treat a researcher’s race and sex as scientific qualifications in the awarding of federal research grants. Expect to see any mention of merit or excellence denounced as a form of bigotry, a response that the University of California and the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture, as well as an army of corporate diversity trainers, have already perfected.

The next four years will likely be one long anti-white-privilege struggle session. Any real effort to close racial achievement gaps, such as fighting the “acting white” ethic that prevents many inner-city children from trying hard in school, will be deferred and discredited. Biden is betting that white liberals, at least, will continue hanging their heads in penance for their hereditary crimes and trot off to their latest show trial. Given past behavior, he’s probably right.
    As I recall back in the 60s and 70s most of the leaders in the Civil rights movement were almost all people of color. Today in the latest version of the movement most who are making the most and loudest noise are white folks. Does that seem odd to anyone other than me?

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

ClearWater (25th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), sunflower (24th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 946 FirstFirst 1 304 704 754 794 804 814 854 904 946 LastLast