Thanked 9,318 times in 1,402 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ and with jab-injured dying every day, Trump is not helping his future positioning it appears
    Trump is not stupid. He must know. But he's also a narcissist, and he can't/won't admit to such a huge error in judgement. His entire modus operandi spins any narrative regarding his actions and decisions to shine light on himself, even when such actions/decisions are clearly the wrong move.

The truth is he was duped by the Deep State, backed into a colossal psyop, and was used as a tool and played like a fiddle. Ironically, he was the sharpest and most powerful tool in the shed. And the Deep State exploited him brilliantly. Trump assumed the role of Hercules, the hero, and proved he could push the vaccine program thru (to get the world back to normal) relative to the typical feckless politician who would have floundered in failure and red tape.

In short, Trump was played.

And much like those who are a party to the vaccine cult and who cling to their willful blindness and refuse to see the truth, Trump will never admit it. And yes, I agree. It will likely haunt him come 2024. By then people will be dropping daily and even those in the vaccine cult will have to face their demons.

My two cents.
    No he isn't stupid but he is making 20 dollars profit for every 1 dollar he invested in the jab just like all the rest that put $$$ in it.
    Hi Ratszinger,

I'm not aware of Trump investing $$$ in the jab, nor of reaping a 20:1 profit. So far as I'm aware the only thing Trump has invested in the vaccine agenda is his reputation, which will take a hit.

Do you have any further information on this? If true, it does change things.
    Come on now. You think Trump would miss a cash cow investment opportunity? Really? I think it's rather naive to think Trump doesn't have stock in all the big pharma companies and more. He's a billionaire multi-times over so I have not doubt he is profitting off of the vaccines and many other things big pharma sells. Any portfolio ran by any accountant he'd hire would surely be heavily into secure investments in medical, dental, and pharmacy because they are tremendously reliable long term stocks. My guess is that when all the vaccine hype was taking place that Trump had his people buy more big pharma because he saw what was coming and got in ahead of the rush. Do you have any doubt that Fauci, Gates, Bezos, Musk Soros, Buffet, and all the Saudi rich invested heavily in it? I sure don't.
    I'm not saying Trump doesn't own Pharma stock. All I'm saying is I don't know otherwise either, nor have I ever seen any evidence he does. So just to be clear, we're speculating about this, correct? (Which is fine; I have no problem with that. I just want to be clear on that point...). And as long as we're speculating, it seems just as plausible to me that Trump wouldn't have a sizable position in big Pharma companies given his political involvement, for the very reasons you cite. CNN, WaPo, NY Times et al would be all over it if he did. We wouldn't hear the end about it.

I also think it's important to point out that being POTUS has taken a sizable chunk out of the Trump fortune. It hasn't been a profitable gig for him at all. So I would submit $$$ isn't the motivating factor for Trump these days. Ego and legacy are, which is an entirely different motivator.

And also to be clear, I'm not talking about Trump owning a mutual or hedge fund that may have a small position among its 100 stocks in Pharma... I'm talking about millions of dollars specifically invested in Pharma to profit on the vaxx...

I'm not buying it. If the modus operandi was to profit, there would be a hundred and one other ways to do so, including going along with the establishment and never dipping his toe in populist politics to begin with.

Trump erred alright pushing the vaxx, but it wasn't so he could profit financially from it . It was because he judged he could profit politically from it.

I see it the other way. Trump would have even more motivation for a good earning stock if he lost that much. That would put both him and his money managers on high alert for good investment with good predictable growth. Vaccines could not possibly be ignored here with this push and all the hype. I don't think you get to be a billionaire by walking away from obvious money makers.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2023), T Smith (27th January 2023), wondering (25th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #18722
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,535 times in 5,656 posts

Hi all, It's been a while since popping in to this thread. Glad there are still others carrying on, kudos. This episode of Devolution power hour helps explain a lot about Trumps position on the jab and more.

episode is packed full.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v23waca

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2023), modini (1st February 2023), Sadieblue (27th January 2023), Vangelo (27th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #18723
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,407 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    This episode of Devolution power hour helps explain a lot about Trumps position on the jab and more.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v23waca
    Starts @ 50 minutes
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

mojo (28th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #18724
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,702 times in 8,378 posts

https://t.me/rightonradio/14261

hmm . . did she do this . . . deliberately ? ( was it even written on her podium script ? ) . . . . it seems odd that she then said "that's news"

https://t.me/rightonradio/14294

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th March 2023), bluestflame (3rd March 2023), BMJ (3rd March 2023), Clarity (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (2nd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #18725
    Thanks

The Q operation HAD to be pulled, in it's original form. It had become overrun and stalled, in any effective form, by armchair puzzle heads who treated the whole thing as if it was a head game for privileged first worlders delusionally safe behind their firewalls of attitudinal arrogance. There are also a lot of so called apolitical intellectuals with a similar delusional arrogance, but in their case their bottom line is to merge with the eugenicists and cook up intellectual reasons to trash humanity to 'save humanity' ( jeez, didn't they read the eugenicist's memo ). I don't think the average anon was ever as closet evil as that, but I may be wrong about that.

Why does General Flynn speak of q these days as if it never was ? . . . because he sees his job as being to kick a lot of asses awake.

Of course there was a Q plan. Flynn was even in on it. But since then, they've had to re asses the state of laziness of the people it was intended to get egaged in the ongoing operation. For a short while there was such engagement but it was snuffed out, in the main, by the armchair puzzle heads, probably pushed along by enemy operators who swarmed the q scene to steer it away from where it could cause harm to the enemy. Once it had become fully a cyber talking ( and arguing ) shop, it was doing more harm than good, so of course the people who got it going decided something had to change.

What had to change was that it had be turned back into an action plan, not a sit down and watch listen and argue plan.

Mel-K knows what has to be done. The state America and the world is in is not a sit down and spectate show. Nor is it an everyone for themselves show.

Mel K speech in Tulsa

https://rumble.com/v2ew1go-mel-k-tul...-heal-the.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2calww/?pub=4
    Last edited by norman; 28th March 2023 at 21:48.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2023), BluBeast (29th March 2023), BMJ (4th June 2023), BushPilot (29th March 2023), edina (29th March 2023), gini (28th March 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Sadieblue (31st March 2023)

11. Link to Post #18726
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Durham showing back up in the news via this ZeroHedge article:

Clinton, Inc. Formed "Joint Venture" Of "Co-Conspirators" To Smear Trump: Durham

Quote Special Counsel John Durham stated in a Monday night filing that Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign and researchers trying to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign "should be considered as co-conspirators" in an effort to smear Donald Trump with the Russia collusion hoax, Just the News reports.

According to Durham, Clinton and her cronies formed a "joint venture or conspiracy" in order to harm Trump's chances of being elected.

"Durham has just shown the whole world what major pieces of our Russiagate investigation revealed," said former House Intelligence Committee GOP investigative counsel, Kash Patel. "Hard evidence, emails and text messages, showing the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, Joffe, and the media were all synced in August of 2016 pushing the false Alfa Bank server story, while also all working on the Steele Dossier matter. Durham submits all this evidence as 'joint venture conspiracy' under the rules of evidence."

Durham's filing also highlights an unearthed text message from disgraced Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann in which he lies to the FBI about not working for Clinton when he hand-delivered now-discredited anti-Trump research prior to the election.

The existence of the text message between Sussmann and then-FBI General Counsel James Baker was revealed in a court filing late Monday night by Durham's team. Prosecutors said they intend to show Sussmann gave a false story to the FBI but then told the truth about working on behalf of the Clinton campaign when he later testified to Congress.

"Jim – it's Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss," Sussmann texted Baker on Sept. 18, 2016, according to the new court filing. "Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I'm coming on my own – not on behalf of a client or company – want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

Prosecutors said the text message will become essential evidence at trial to show Sussmann lied to the FBI. -Just the News

According to Durham, "The defendant lied in that meeting, falsely stating to the General Counsel that he was not providing the allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client," adding "In fact, the defendant had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including (i) a technology executive ("Tech Executive-1") at a U.S.-based Internet company ("Internet Company-1"), and (ii) the Clinton Campaign."

Sussmann eventually admitted he lied a year later during testimony in front of the House.

"We had a conversation, as lawyers do with their clients, about client 1 needs and objectives and the best course to take for a client," Sussman told Patel in a sworn deposition. "And so it may have been a decision that we came to together. I mean, I don't want to imply that I was sort of directed to do something against my better judgment, or that we were in any sort of conflict."

Durham says he plans to present evidence that Sussmann worked with the Clinton campaign, 'Tech Executive 1' Rodney Joffe, and others in aforementioned "joint venture" to push the Russian collusion hoax, particularly the fabrication that Trump had a secret backchannel to the Kremlin via the Moscow-based Alfa bank.

"As an initial matter, the Government expects that the evidence at trial will show that beginning in late July/early August 2016, the defendant, Tech Executive-1, and agents of the Clinton Campaign were 'acting in concert toward a common goal,' ... namely, the goal of assembling and disseminating the Russian Bank-1 allegations and other derogatory information about Trump and his associates to the media and the U.S. government," reads the filing.
    https://qanon.pub/?q=Durham

https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul...4519147331.pdf
    Last edited by edina; 29th March 2023 at 02:16.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th March 2023), BMJ (4th June 2023), BushPilot (29th March 2023), gini (29th March 2023), Journeyman (29th March 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Sadieblue (31st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #18727
    Thanks

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2023), edina (1st April 2023), Sadieblue (7th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #18728
    Thanks

Juan O'Savin has an interesting take on what the Mar a Lago raid was really all about.

Assuming Trump is still really the commander in chief, it stacks up pretty well in my mind.

Epic Juan O Savin reveal, massive US troop movement to Europe, Nuke standoff coming?

On the other hand, he seems to have got his chronology wrong regarding the timings of the Wikileaks releases and the Snowden releases, but that's not crucial to the point he makes, just that his mind is worryingly mushy.

Regardless, I'm sure the Biden people don't have the nuke codes, and that's why Putin is getting the space to do the stuff he's getting done.

https://rumble.com/v2ishnb-epic-juan...standoff-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2g72ix/?pub=4

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2023), ClearWater (26th April 2023), Sadieblue (5th May 2023), Vangelo (23rd April 2023)

17. Link to Post #18729
    Thanks

I have, in my archives, what looks like a Trump tweet from 26th October 2019. I assume I must have screen grabbed it at the time but I can't remember doing it. When I found it on a recent rummage through a few of my many archive hard drives it rang a bell.

I remebered what Ole Damegard said about what he thought was a very big series of false flag events planned for October 23-24 2019. He found some information and contacted people to get the info out as fast as possible. The date came and went without incident but a journalist informed him that NATO was in meltdown in Brussels, about something.

On October 26th, according to my screen grabbed Trump tweet, Trump said "Something very big has just happened".

After searching for the tweet today, I found it dated Oct 27th. Perhaps my time zone is different enough to make the difference.

Here is Ole Dammegard telling the story about the events he expected on 23rd and 24th October 2019.

https://app.box.com/s/8f9qm182os3o1k73njlddvnhu0abyjwd

So, are there any other explanations for why Trump made that tweet at that time ?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (26th April 2023), BushPilot (26th April 2023), ClearWater (26th April 2023), gini (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (26th April 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2023), Sadieblue (5th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #18730
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,407 times in 1,719 posts

If anyone asked me to do a word association test and the statement was " The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis " the first words that would come to mind is " X22 Report ".

With that in mind, this thread is the most fitting place for a discussion between X22 and Derrick Johnson, on Q, CIC Trump and the ongoing global war against the luciferian brotherhood. .

Derek Johnson - Continuity Of Government Is In Place, Military In Control, Scare Event Necessary

X22Report
    29 April 2023

Derek Johnson is a United States Army Veteran, Retired, DV. 1776 nation which is thedocuments.info, where breaks down the covert operation that is going on right now. Derek is also a 2 time Billboard Hit Artist and Songwriter, Derek is best known for his two Billboard Hits "Real Cool Kinda Hot" and "Right Beer Right.

Derek begins the conversation on how the government is under a different set of laws. The military is control under COG. Everything we are witnessing is part of the plan to bring down the [DS]. The last act will be cleaning up the low level foot soldiers, scare event will be necessary.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ii81q
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st May 2023 at 06:50.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

BushPilot (30th April 2023), ClearWater (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (14th June 2023), Sadieblue (5th May 2023), Yoda (17th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #18731
    Thanks

I've posted interviews with Welshman Roy Davies 2 or 3 times before in this thread, with his predictions-based take on the Q drops.

This interview with him is very different, he's been quiet for a while doing fresh study into the history of the cabal and the global nature of the problem and task that Q is really only part of, and as Q has almost never been about the global stuff outside the US it's kinda obvious why the drops have stopped. The big action is elsewhere, for now.

I'll also add, for myself, that I think the planners, A.I. aided or not, have been held back in their options by a slow dragging public engagement with the truth. And so, the planners have called for a concerted push on the 'public engagement' front, by leaders in the movement. Hence things like Flynn doing an apparent 180 on the whole Q phenomenon despite having been the highest profile figure to have ever mouthed the words "where we go one, we go all".

Roy Davies, in this interview, talks about the dumping of Tucker and where that could go next, then he spends a lot of time on the bigger picture beyond the US, and does so in a way I don't hear other talking heads do. His perspectives are uniquely his and a rich mixture of positive indications and blunt brick wall warnings to the people who have enjoyed the 1st world treats under the ancient cabal that is, in his opinion, doomed and going down, finally.

I enjoyed this podcast, and as a cherry on top, Lou plays out with my favorite song of the times.

Liberty Tactics (Louise Collins) - Roy Davies - A Quick Chat
    1 hour 8 minutes - Posted Apr 27, 2023

About the public engagement with the Truth . . . . .

General Flynn is a very busy behind-the-scenes actor (along with a tight bunch of others including Patrick Byrne and Mike Lindell). His big public effort these days is the Reawaken America Tour with Clay Clark.

They put on events almost monthly in different locations. The event started out as the Health and Freedom Conference in April 2021 and has evolved from there.

This weekend, May 12th & 13th there's another one, in Miami Florida. [SOLD OUT]

I hope there will be live streams and video uploads of the whole thing.

I've been working on the video footage from one of the events that happened in January 2023 (in/near Nashville in 2 giant tents, in the cold ). I've edited together a mix of my own selections from 25 hours of live video coverage. Some parts are obvious picks but many are unlikely to have been seen outside of the full length and daunting day-long videos.

I'm a novice with all things video. Learning my way around with the software involved has been a struggle over the last couple of months. This video is still only a very basic presentation that has no intro and no outro but the work that got it to this point was a lot, mainly due to my inexperience, I suppose. I wanted to make intros and outros but I felt I had run out of time because I've been aiming for getting it posted in time for this weekend.

For some reason, I can't see an option to embed this video on the forum. I think it might be because of how I classified it as a private non monetized video at the upload stage, but I don't really know. The upshot from that is I can't embed it, whatever the actual reason.

So, here it is, just as a link to the page:

https://rumble.com/v2n7ls0-reawaken-...dit-set-1.html

I've selected the content, probably, according to a different criteria from the usual section uploads we see from events. The whole video is only 1 hour 23 minutes, so there are no full unedited presentations by any single speaker (far from it ). The Jim Breuer bit still makes me laugh even after seeing it many times during the process of making this video, I bet you laugh too.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (14th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), gini (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #18732
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

copying this here from the Derek Johnson thread, as my first contribution in this thread for awhile

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...795483136?s=20

I would agree that's true, but I can't find evidence of any branch of the military that is laying in wait to implement any of this.

And Praying Medic (tweet above) is one of the best know Q supporters/interpreters.

It appears to me that the Q source (sources most likely) touted the results/effects of Durham to a much greater degree than actually resulted, with all the criminals within Clinton's and the FBI's orbit still free beings.

It is/was clear to me that Q had the support of Trump and insiders with him, the early (military-intelligence-ops) Q was much more substantive/interesting than the later, Reelect Trump cheerleader Q source, which was likely his

Quote Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff—Assistant to the President & Director of Social Media —— 1/20/17–1/20/21.
    https://twitter.com/DanScavino

Q post 4952 (last other than a video for a year and a half, until the 2022 election version of Q appeared.):

Quote Durham.
    Q
    So while the plan and playbook for Devolution/COG and the details of the military law linked in this thread may have been intended to result in preserving behind-the-scenes power in Trump, while proving the stolen election, without the active support/intervention of the US Military there seems to me no obvious way for this to happen at this point.

(Short of the awakened populace triggering a revolution / civil war, which seems pretty unlikely)

Thus Trump campaigns for a new turn at bat, but without major changes to how elections are run, 'winning' again will prove difficult.

And how is anything in Durham's report going to lead to fixing this country with all Federal Law agencies deep-state corrupted?

(It seems to me - who if voting today would choose RFK Jr over Trump, but the deep-state is unlikely to allow that choice either.)

Concerning Durham, Techno Fog has this to say:

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...295329797?s=20

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...617117697?s=20

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...062924288?s=20

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/...740809216?s=20

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1658428580303347715

full text

Quote General Mike Flynn
    @GenFlynn
    America is pissed. Trump is pissed. I’m pissed. And all rightly so after the release of the Durham report.

How do we get our country back and our duly elected POTUS?

The “missteps” Durham said have been fixed are still in place (don’t kid yourself).

The FBI needs to be completely shut down and it must happen in any new administration that enters the WH. Ideas about reform are fine but not until a complete shut down occurs.

All party’s political candidates running for POTUS must have the complete restoration of faith in the federal government as their top priority. No more games.

And people that committed crimes such as treason and/or sedition against the American people must be held accountable (all of them). There will be no statute of limitations and no rocks to hide under.

My lawsuit against the DOJ and the EOP (and others) aside, if the DOJ doesn’t go after those who perpetrated these crimes (including the current POTUS), we no longer have a system of Justice that is responsive to the needs of the American people. The Rule of Law that I fought for will be dead.

We either have a fair, unbiased and functioning justice system or we live under the yoke of tyranny ruled by a small group of oligarch elites who want to dictate how we will live as a nation.

Wake up America!

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...biden-congress

Durham Report holds lingering consequence for Joe Biden, Congress and U.S. allies

Current president was briefed in August 2016 about Clinton plan for Russia collusion dirty trick

By Ben Whedon and John Solomon

Special Counsel John Durham’s final report will have lasting consequences far beyond the FBI failures he unmasked in the now-discredited Russia collusion scandal.

President Joe Biden, as he faces a re-election campaign, Congress as it weighs whether to end warrantless spying and U.S. allies often enlisted to help U.S. intelligence all face "sobering" questions from the report’s bombshell revelations.

In the end, Durham’s top line conclusion Monday was hardly unexpected: The FBI had no evidence or intelligence to warrant opening a probe of Donald Trump as the GOP nominee for president in 2016, disregarded its own rules to protect civil liberties, and failed to heed blinking red sirens that the Russia collusion allegations were nothing more than a political dirty trick by Hillary Clinton and her supporters.

But the questions of what to do with those truths and how to impose consequences for the bad behavior highlighted in the 306-page report are hardly settled.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan began the process of resolving those issues – summoning Durham to testify before his panel next week while suggesting Monday night his colleague may use the power of the purse to defund actors who allowed the Russia collusion probe to persist for three years in the absence of any justification or evidence.

Several key players also face new questions about their own behavior.

The current president – already facing harsh questions about whether his allies in the intelligence community played a dirty trick in the 2020 election by falsely portraying the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation – was outed in Durham’s report as having been briefed in summer 2016 about a plan by the Clinton campaign to manufacture the Russia scandal against Trump.

Biden was present at an Aug. 3, 2016, briefing during which then-CIA Director John Brennan met with administration officials to discuss Russian efforts to interfere in the election.

"Specifically, Director Brennan's declassified handwritten notes reflect that he briefed the meeting's participants regarding the 'alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on 26 July of a proposal from one of her [campaign] advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services," Durham wrote in the report.

Allies who look to the United States as the leader for honest investigation and accurate intelligence – the anti-Banana Republic as some might say -- also will take pause in seeing Durham lay bare Great Britain’s expletive-riddled reaction to realizing it had been dragged into a counter intelligence investigation without merit.

The report outlines the interactions between the FBI's legal attaché in London and intelligence officials about the UK intelligence community's poor reception of the investigation. The London attaché expressed incredulity at the "thin" evidence predicating the case and told officials that the British personnel were "openly skeptical" and warned that FBI plans for an operation "made no sense."

After American intelligence officials showed British operatives the tape of a Trump adviser, the attaché described British reaction as being "not positive because of the lack of any evidence." A subsequent interaction involved the attaché saying that the British had "had enough."

Former House investigator Kash Patel, during a Monday appearance on the "Just the News, Noise Noise" television show, indicated that the revelations of foreign ridicule of the investigation would serve to undermine the United States as a model off of which to base an impartial justice system.

The revelation, he said, "continues to erode our system of justice and continues to create a two-tier system of justice. People can't look to America and be like, how do you install a uniform singular system of justice anymore?"

And Congress must decide whether the FBI —which violated its own rules and allowed a probe to persist in the absence of any evidence of wrongdoing — should be entrusted for another several years with the awesome intelligence tools it abused in Russia collusion, including the Section 702 warrantless surveillance and FISA warrants up for renewal this year.

A longtime FBI man, retired Assistant Director for Intelligence Kevin Brock, told "Just the News, No Noise" television show Monday night the bureau’s trust was certain to be diminished.

“The FBI essentially was hijacked by a handful of senior executives who had an agenda, who did not like Donald Trump, and who used the awesome powers of the FBI to launch an investigation against all policy, against all legal guidelines and restrictions that would prevent the misuse of the FBI,” Brock noted.

“They opened up a case without adequate predication, the predication that's vital to every American to protect them from an FBI just doing an investigation because they don't like the color of your shoes,” he added.

Durham’s report was unequivocal about the bureau’s sins in Russia collusion.

​"Neither U.S. law enforcement nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation," Durham wrote in a 300-plus page report sent to Congress and others and obtained by Just the News.

The prosecutor faulted the department and the FBI for failing to follow their own standards and allowing a probe to persist, including the surveillance of an American citizen, without basis under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

"Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we concluded the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," Durham wrote.

"The FBI personnel also repeatedly disregarded important requirements when they continued to seek renewals of that FISA surveillance while acknowledging – then and in hindsight – that they did not genuinely believe there was probably cause to believe that the target was knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of foreign power."

You can read the full report here:

Durham Report

The FBI acknowledged past failings, saying Durham's findings justified the changes that current Director Christopher Wray made after taking over from fired Director James Comey.

"The conduct in 2016 and 2017 that Special Counsel Durham examined was the reason that current FBI leadership already implemented dozens of corrective actions, which have now been in place for some time. Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented," the FBI said.

"This report reinforces the importance of ensuring the FBI continues to do its work with the rigor, objectivity, and professionalism the American people deserve and rightly expect."

Durham specifically faulted the FBI for relying on evidence from the campaign of 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, including the now-discredited Steele dossier, saying leadership lacked the necessary distrust of politically motivated allegations.

"Our investigation also revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor towards the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities," he wrote. "This information in part triggered and sustained Crossfire Hurricane and contributed to the subsequent need for Special Counsel Mueller's investigation."

"In particular, there was significant reliance on investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump's political opponents. The Department did not adequately examine or question these materials and the motivations of those providing them, even when at about the same time the Director of the FBI and others learned of significant and potentially contrary intelligence."

The special prosecutor pointedly highlighted what he portrayed as a dual system of justice, noting the FBI never opened a counterintelligence probe of Clinton's campaign, despite receiving intelligence she had authorized a dirty trick to paint Trump as a stooge for Russian President Vladimir Putin to impact the outcome of the election.

"The FBl's actions with respect to other highly significant intelligence it received from a trusted foreign source pointing to a Clinton campaign plan to vilify Trump by tying him to Vladimir Putin so as to divert attention from her own concerns relating to her use of a private email server," the report concluded.

"Unlike the FBI's opening of a full investigation of unknown members of the Trump campaign based on raw, uncorroborated information, in this separate matter involving a purported Clinton campaign plan, the FBI never opened any type of inquiry, issued any taskings, employed any analytical personnel, or produced any analytical products in connection with the information.

"This lack of action was despite the fact that the significance of the Clinton plan intelligence was such as to have prompted the Director of the CIA to brief the President, Vice President, Attorney General, Director of the FBI, and other senior government officials about its content within days of its receipt," Durham also wrote. "It was also of enough importance for the CIA to send a formal written referral memorandum to Director Comey and the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Counterintelligence Division, Peter Strzok, for their consideration and action."

Durham also laid out significant evidence that Strzok, who led the Crossfire Hurricane team but was fired from the FBI, worked with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was having an affair, to go around the counterintelligence chief of the FBI, Bill Priestap, his boss, to keep the investigation going by getting the approval of then FBI-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who also was later fired.

The report quoted Priestap as identifying "instances when Strzok shared information directly with McCabe before Priestap could provide the information to McCabe himself. Priestap said these actions drove him 'insane.' He also told the Office that Strzok was the worst offender in this regard and that these events occurred mostly when he (Priestap) wanted to go in one direction and they (Page and Strzok) disagreed and thus went around him."

The report also divulged that the handling agent who first was contacted July 5, 2016, by ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous dossier funded by Hillary Clinton's campaign, appeared to be aware that Clinton's campaign was connected to his work, including the notation "HC" in his notes. That agent said his initial reaction to Steele's allegations of Trump-Russia collusion was one of "disbelief" and that Steele was "politically motivated" but he passed the allegations up the FBI chain anyway.

"Notwithstanding his skepticism about the reporting, Handling Agent-I deemed the allegations to be something he could not arbitrarily discount, " the report said.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th May 2023 at 20:24.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2023), BMJ (27th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), Reinhard (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (23rd May 2023)

25. Link to Post #18733
    Thanks

Last edited by norman; 18th May 2023 at 08:31.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2023), sunflower (3rd June 2023), ulli (23rd May 2023)

27. Link to Post #18734
    Thanks

I don't have a Telegram account so if someone else wants to check it out, report back.

https://t.me/QSCHQQL/13084

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2023), ClearWater (23rd May 2023), mountain_jim (29th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #18735
    Thanks

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fbi-is-unable/

New Records from FBI Vault Reveal FBI Is Unable To Find Out Who Is Behind QAnon
    By Anthony Scott May. 28, 2023 5:10 pm

The FBI in the month of May uploaded several high-profile records into their vault which included reports on Queen Elizabeth II, the San Bernardino attack, tech guru John MacAfee and QAnon.

Business Insider was the first publication to analyze the FBI data dump on QAnon and the outlet concluded after reading the report that the FBI “couldn’t figure out who was behind QAnon.”

The FBI’s Field Office in New York launched an investigation into QAnon in August of 2018 after they received a tip that claimed “QAnon was purporting to be a highly placed government employee disseminating classified information.”

On page 12 of the report, The FBI noted they attempted to subpoena an individual, but that person’s name was redacted from the report.

The FBI’s report also stated that it’s “unknown” to the FBI if the figure behind QAnon is actually affiliated with the government.

Per Business Insider:

Newly-released FBI documents show that agents tried to track down who was behind the far-right, conspiracy-laden, extremist movement QAnon, but they apparently couldn’t figure it out.

FBI agents said in the unclassified records when the investigation was opened that the anonymous person behind QAnon “has not publicly revealed their identity” and that “it is unknown whether QAnon is actually affiliated with the US Government.”

The documents say that the FBI New York office “attempted” to identify the leader behind the QAnon internet persona through subpoenas, but it did not appear to come up with a conclusion.

https://twitter.com/insiderpolitics/...407255557?s=20

The investigation into QAnon has since been closed and the FBI investigators concluded that “no criminal subject was identified.”

So the greatest investigative agency in the world cannot find who was behind the QAnon movement? That is very suspicious.

a comment

https://twitter.com/TheRealDrDave1/s...598869506?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2023 at 15:17.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2023), BushPilot (29th May 2023), ClearWater (1st June 2023), edina (30th May 2023), Ivanhoe (29th May 2023), norman (29th May 2023), Reinhard (30th May 2023), Yoda (4th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #18736
    Thanks

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 466abe No.979213 . . . . . . 1122
    Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST)
    >>979093
    TRUST SESSIONS.
    TRUST WRAY.
    TRUST KANSAS.
    TRUST HOROWITZ.
    TRUST HUBER.
    Q

start at around 20 min into it
    Tore Says - Wed 31 May: Insanity Era - Betrayal List - Gut Trust - Vengeance Fuel - Uncharted Territory - Hope Beacons - Lifeblood Youth

Note and transcribing by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge TV

Quote Tore Maras responds to peoples’ concerns about Chris Wray’s refusal to submit the document and being held in contempt of Congress, saying:

“Sometimes, doing nothing is doing something, especially if you don’t want to be the one being blamed for it. It has nothing to do with Romania.”

At 48 minutes in, Tore makes oblique statements suggesting that Obama was the “Big Guy” who benefited from Joe’s corrupt activities, saying, “Obama’s smart. He wasn’t going to go and do the dealings and launder that money, he was going to send Joe. Joe was the front man for China, Joe was the front man for Ukraine. Listen, he embarrassed us. By getting Popovic off charges in the UK. That shows just what a sellout many are…

“We’re in a time that is insane. There are profound implications for the future of our great nation. A storm of corruption and deception has darkened all the halls of power, threatening the very fabric of our Constitutional Republic.

“But within the shadows…There is a beacon of hope. There are people that have chosen to fight from within, to expose the systemic tyranny that seeks to enslave our populace.

“Now, all of you have heard, ‘Oh! FBI Director Wray is not going to comply with the subpoena issued by Congress.’ Well, this act of apparent defiance has raised many eyebrows, prompting questions and stirring curiosity, of course but allow me to shed a little bit of light on the clandestine truth that lies beneath the surface…

“Christopher Wray has witnessed firsthand the web of deception spun by former presidents, who cunningly installed Federal Employees loyal to them, rather than to the People of the United States, that they were meant to serve.

“This shadow government, this fourth unelected branch of government has systemically eroded our freedoms, orchestrating this grand plan to subjugate the masses and extinguish the Spirit of Liberty.

“Christopher Wray’s non-compliance with the Congressional Subpoena is not an act of rebellion but a strategic move; a calculated step toward exposing the truth and dismantling this system of control. By being held in contempt by Congress, he opens up the door to consequences, drawing attention to the depth of corruption that plague our highest echelons of power.

“This announcement of his is almost like a call to action, a call for us all to awaken from our slumber and join the fight for our freedom. It’s a message of hope, assuring us that, even in the darkest of times, there are those working diligently to restore justice and preserve the values upon which our nation was built – that they are perverting right now.

“We have to find solace in the knowledge that there ARE individuals who place the interests of the People above their own safety. I believe that this action by Christopher Wray is a self-sacrifice, because he risks everything to bring about a brighter future for all, by simply opening the door for all of us to see inside.

“That’s my take. We’ll see who’s right and who’s wrong.”

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2023), BushPilot (1st June 2023), ClearWater (1st June 2023), edina (1st June 2023)

33. Link to Post #18737
    Thanks

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2023), Pris (14th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #18738
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,318 times in 1,402 posts

One has to ask how the"Q Plan" can possibly have in it a fake president giving the commencemnt speech to the grads of the AF academy? Does that sound like something a phony prez would do? How do they plan to explain that if Joe is the fake we all believe him to be? Sometimes the "Plan" looks pretty ragged with a lot of rough edges. Especially when the phony trips and falls over his own feet on stage!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Journeyman (4th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #18739
    Thanks

An Open Question.

If the "Q" group started out life as John Kennedy's special team, why wouldn't they back Robert Kennedy Junior in 2024 ?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2023), BushPilot (11th June 2023), ClearWater (11th June 2023), edina (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #18740
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...250759169?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th June 2023 at 13:02.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2023), ClearWater (14th June 2023), Pris (14th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 937 of 946 FirstFirst 1 437 837 887 927 937 946 LastLast