+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst 1 11 21 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,090 times in 3,097 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

5G will be coming here by 2020 full on.

Are we ready and do we really know the true repercussions.

11-25-18
    Friends, I have done everything within my power to assist your education and understanding of what we are dealing with in regard to the proliferation of wireless technology, especially the new 5G tech.

I have sent you articles, provided microwave meters at discounted pricing to many dozens of people on this email list, and have sent out warnings and suggestions that you may need to vacate locations where you are living. I have done all I can possibly do so as to assist this travesty of absolute human, or should I say inhuman corruption, greed and evil.

Personally, I cannot claim to know exactly what the actual biological symptoms will be when people are being directly exposed to 5G wireless technology. What I do know is this...most people will not know what their symptoms are coming from.

Did you just hear and understand what I said? I will say it again, this is important! Most people, because wireless/microwave radiation is invisible, will not know or understand where their symptoms are coming from.Thus, they will wonder about their headaches, digestive disorders, depression, anxiety, heart palpitations, emotional reactivity, mental imbalance, increasing food cravings and addictions, and blame these types of symptoms on themselves. They will then be misdiagnosed by doctors or therapist and given toxic pharmaceuticals for the wrong reasons.

Microwave radiation is invisible and not trackable forensically! This is why it is such an excellent "weapon." And this is why it is doubtful any telecom corporations will be held responsible for biological damages to humans, animals or the environment.

No autopsy is going to reveal "damage by microwave." It is invisible and does not leave a trace. May I say it again? THIS IS WHY I KEEP TELLING EVERYONE TO OWN A RADIO FREQUENCY (MICROWAVE) METER! Very few people, will experience personal health symptoms then immediately start looking for a wireless cause. And without a microwave meter, sources of wireless exposure cannot be known for sure.

When I am feeling strange in an environment, the very first thing I look for is did the person in my car forget to turn off their cell phone? Visiting a person's home, I know immediately they have wireless if I start yawning and getting brain fog. When shopping in big box stores and I cannot concentrate, I know perfectly well the entire store is saturated with wireless so employees have direct access to inventory information by way of their handheld devices or smartphones.

5G will be a different technology, possibly creating even more intense biological reactions and symptoms. If you are living in a city, once again, I offer you the suggestion to stay awake and aware. We are in a war against corruption, evil, greed and ignorance in high places. And those responsible do not have even the slightest care for human life or nature.

1) It will be up to you to take care of yourself and your family.

2) Own a radio frequency meter.

3) Be ready to relocate if a cellular tower or 5G small cell goes up near where you work or live.

Link below

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1543251945

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 27th November 2018 at 10:25.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (27th November 2018), Flash (27th November 2018), greybeard (27th November 2018), Hervé (27th November 2018), Ioneo (27th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), mountain_jim (27th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Trisher (27th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018), yelik (28th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

You are right and thank you

I have known about the microwave dangers for 20 years through a microwave ingeneer scientist who would not even have a microwave oven in his house. He told me it is very detrimentai to growing children, because it interferes with the cell growth cycle and children have very many cells growing. We were not even talking of hydro electricity meters or of 5G. It has to be worst.

The astronomic increase in neurological disorders of all kinds amongst our children is a descriptive of what happens when a body is attacked from all sides (chemical through pesticides and chemtrails and vaccines, electronic through blue light and social media addiction, EMF through 5G and all cellular communications, and much more, there is almost no end to it.

Bob said in a thread that the body gets used to change and adapt, which is true, but up to a limit .. If the change is too great and - or too sudden, the body cannot adapt and the specie dies, whichever specie we are talking about.

I just looked at a movie called Kill the messenger about Garry Webb and his exposure of the CIA involvement in importing in mass drugs in America through Nicaragua during the war there (which was also pushed by the CIA) and the subsequent suicide of Garry with two gun shots in his head - i did not know that you can shoot your head twice - it is so depressing. We have no protection, all those children lost to drugs because of our governments, and lost to neurological disorders as well. I was talking to a dad yesterday with a heavy autistic child, he is desperate fo his child. So many like this.
    Last edited by Flash; 27th November 2018 at 10:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (27th November 2018), Eric J (Viking) (27th November 2018), greybeard (27th November 2018), Hervé (27th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), mountain_jim (27th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018), yelik (28th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #203
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

BUT doesn't microwave cooks everything with water and can travel only very short distance.

6. Link to Post #204
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

As I am with Paul and Nick on this - and other folks who are technologically savvy, 5G communications is more about an economic issue leading to potentially more surveillance with more wireless devices talking to each other without wires.

The power levels at one' cellphones or Internet of Things (IoT) devices don't have any sufficient power to do anything such as "cooking you". 5G is a grade of communications using channels which will allow for more wireless devices to stay in touch. Like one's cellphone is operating generally on a 4G speed wireless device "channel".

The existing channels to be used hardly penetrate tissue. The signals have an analogy for visualization like this: Visualize a bright LED flash light (they call them "torches" in Europe), mounted on something like a light-house. Imagine one's cellphone like a very dim Christmas tree light/ornament. Those are the power-levels. One has seen oncoming LED headlights from cars - those are like the towers. That "bright, that strong"..

That's it really. The huff is sensationalism being passed on over and over by those who cannot fathom that something more about spying on one's activities and messing with the economy can happen from 5G and 6G for instance. A system such as the 5G can be jammed and a LOT of infrastructure can and will go down.. Because people will be relying on it for their day to day activities - folks will be fully connected and frankly could not live without it after it catches on how convenient it will be to have everything wired... Kinda funny really: "wired" with "wireless devices" oh how the language has been played with over the years..

As to bioactive effects, it will be no different than the 1G 2G 3G 4G systems already in existence - each higher "G" (grade level) gives more ability to have more signals moving through a tower than it's predecessor.

If one can feel a 1G-4G telecommunications device, chances are one will be able to "feel" a 5G or 6G device, but not through HEAT (like brighter lightbulbs may have higher heat) but through multi-path reflection (see my articles on that, do advanced search to find). If one wanted to find out about electromagnetics and bio-activity, there truly was an authority, and his name was Robert O. Becker - read his works. He is the real authority with real credentials, and real healing experience.

Quote Robert Otto Becker (May 31, 1923 − May 14, 2008) was a U.S. orthopedic surgeon and researcher in electrophysiology/electromedicine. He worked mainly as professor at Upstate Medical Center in State University of New York, Syracuse, and as Director of Orthopedic Surgery at the Veterans Administration Hospital, Syracuse, New York.

Becker was known for his work in bioelectricity and leading the early opposition to high-voltage power lines. He has been named as one of the most influential figures in the area of anti-EMF activism.[3]
    5G currently IS in operation and the world hasn't ended, people are not getting sick from turning on their 5G devices. I have over 50 years background in biology, electricity, electromagnetics, chemistry, physics, electronics, sciences, medical emergency first responder training and practice. If I were worried about something, I would spell it out clearly. Often I do.

Summary: It is about psychology really.. those out there know they can stir up emotions.. and there are those who work with logic and common sense.

I know my experience level in microwaves and bio-activity, body-electronics. 5G "fear messages" are being used to scare people who don't have the experience and would prefer to believe the biggest drama articles out there. Read up on "trolling" to understand the pushers of fear. Read up on Psychology and Sensationalism to understand why a person would believe more of "sensationalistic trolling" or how they get an emotional "kick" instead of believing anything logical and rational. (for instance, gossip is what a lay person not skilled in the topic can believe in "emotionally".. Emotions stir up "juices" and those who troll want to stir up juices, who want's boring editorials eh?)

Quote Sensationalism is the act of foregoing accuracy or dignity in order to capture headlines or public attention. An example of sensationalism is a magazine that follows celebrities around and often exaggerates or makes up stories about those celebrities to sell papers.
    In the earlier days of TV and Radio, it was the making up of STORIES to sell soap. In the internet days its to get readership and subscribers..

I like to look at it this way when the yellow rags, or the "newspapers" controlled communications, how they could spread whatever they wanted. Their worry was that the telegraph and the telephone (both wired) would be their demise or monopoly on communications.. Along came radio and TV and people could get gossip from the SHOWS and the sitcoms (the situation comedies) broadcast (programmed) to the listener/viewer...

Then came the internet (jumping miles in "history here").. And then came bulletin boards and eventually came personal websites, then "blogs", then forums.. and off we went telling stories, where everyone could be a mini-publisher.. The psychology tho is the same and remains the same.. Buy the rag, or do the science. Buy the emotion or find the logic. Black and white.

Will sensationalism go away? Hardly, it sells soap.
    Last edited by Bob; 27th November 2018 at 12:04.

7. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,090 times in 3,097 posts

Thanks Bill, coudnt find this thread. I knew you or the mods would.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #206
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Robert Otto Becker (May 31, 1923 − May 14, 2008) was a U.S. orthopedic surgeon and researcher in electrophysiology/electromedicine. He worked mainly as professor at Upstate Medical Center in State University of New York, Syracuse, and as Director of Orthopedic Surgery at the Veterans Administration Hospital, Syracuse, New York.

Becker was known for his work in bioelectricity and leading the early opposition to high-voltage power lines. He has been named as one of the most influential figures in the area of anti-EMF activism.[3]

I agree with you 5G dangers is fear mongering. But frankly do you still believe in credentials like this. Isn't it that those high level positions are bought and reserve for the elite puppet. More than being technologically savvy I look for honesty. and besides I dont have to be savvy on this one to see that its a scare mongering and those PHDs and scientist are fakeHD's In case you miss it my previous comment is sarcastic in nature.

By the way. does that little book of yours with foil, allegedly to protect people from harmful EMF, part of your breakthrough discovery as a savvy? are you really serious about it?
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th November 2018 at 16:16.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (27th November 2018), Eric J (Viking) (27th November 2018)

10. Link to Post #207
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have seen Becker's material and I've met a surgeon personally who uses his techniques to re-grow finger tips.. it's fine by me. The beam dump if you read Carmody's post is used to trap electromagnetics beaming into it (it is a standard device in laser physics to capture beams, the metal leaves are closer together and thinner for laser beams). You can do a search on "beam dump" to understand the physics.

The design was created to use off-the-shelf components that people could build on their own, and has the advantage of being "tunable" which allows it to operate as a psychotronic apparatus. If you want to understand psychotronics, and it's tuning, I suggest you study Ruth Drown, Dr. Albert Abrams, and De La Warr. Those are the big 3 who have the most technical savvy expertise. Jerry Gallimore is another one who did a lot of experimenting, but requires a bit of reading in-between the lines. As far as 5G the frequencies chosen don't fall into any particular biological band at the moment.

You had a question on microwaves heating water. Cellphones are hundreds of thousands of times lower power than one's home microwave oven. There would be no heating from a 5G cellphone microwave signal. A cellphone tower may have 100 watts of power right at the antenna. A microwave oven concentrates all the power into a 1-2 cubic foot space. Big difference between freespace antennas, and confined cavities..

Using this equation:

at 100 feet away from the antenna (assuming the antenna is outputting 100 watts), the power that can be measured is 0.008 watts of power, or 8 milliwatts. That is hardly less than a flashlight's power.. Again, 5G doesn't have the power to cook or heat from the beam.

ref: math - 100 feet converted to meters, 30.48 squared equals 929.0304. Multiply that by 4 Pi (4 pi equals 12.56) so 929.0304 x 12.56 equals 11668.621824, and then take 100 and divide that by 11668.621824 and one gets the power at 100 feet away from the antenna (assuming cellphone coverage is designed to be 360 degrees) 0.0085 watts... hardly anything

Quote Isn't it that those high level positions are bought and reserve for the elite puppet. More than being technologically savvy I look for honesty.
    I'd like to share my thoughts on that above idea. I have met physics shills, a few chemistry shills (kinda more like they were chemistry background masquerading as "physics experts", a couple of mathematical shills who were really hobbiests)... what are they getting out of fabricating, or spinning "yarn" ? my best guess is recognition to support their narcissism, and probably some speaking engagements and book writing escapades..

When I cite a reputable person, I've done the research and tested or seen the results of their work and most often, I've tested personally (interesting stuff fascinates me and I want to know).

I gauge my measure of "value" if that which is advertised holds repeatable merit. Does it work? Does it work all the time, does it fit occams razor (simpler the better ideas).. A quick aside: Like scores and scores of people saying Dulce' underground base, scores of "reputable sounding people" reporting this or that is there - I went there with underground deep penetrating earth survey equipment to test what is there, over the 'alleged bases' nothing there except for a few gas pockets from the numerous natural gas formations... I found a troubled people starving trying to make ends meet. No doubt bringing tourists, and spinning some yarn would help the economy eventually and most certainly those who sell books on the subject...

Searching for the bio-active component of microwaves tied in psychotronics, radionics, pyramids, crystals, dowsing, and electronics and understanding what standing waves and reflections can do, and how they work in tissue.. So one could say not all people sensing microwaves are faking it or are "crazy".. As to damage behind microwave-standing-waves, it is possible with the shortest of microwaves to evoke DNA aberration. Is it possible to observe more aberration? Nick Matkin points out numerously in the forum, we have more documentation these days being "wired" - we all now talk so we get more data prior to when it was only one-way from magazines or newspapers.. Statistically and i haven't documented it but I suspect it, the number of DNA aberrations is related more to being in the sun and being exposed to toxins in the food such as from GMO's and glyphosate..

No electromagnetic microwave toxins.. Not from radios.. the power isn't there (from satellites to towers) to consistently trigger enough tissue to evoke as much DNA damage as we are seeing from full body poisoning from GMO and glyphosate exposure.. The power equation above shows how much power must be at the antenna to evoke any appreciable power at a distance, which is why i laugh when I hear sensationalist dialog about DEW's (directed energy weapons); such power to evoke so much extreme damage over a wide area would destroy the operator and the weapon if such existed... Energy is LOST over distance that is the issue.. And it takes ENERGY to do things.. no energy, or minuscule energy and nothing of measure happens.

Heck, more automobile exhaust and particulates from the rubber tires which contain carcinogens are present in the air we breath, water we drink, and those carcinogens also are coming from the tires wearing away ==== those particle are toxic nanoparticles we are inhaling, eating, drinking them..

So to say it's 5G or 4G causing "the" sickness has not taken into account all the real toxic variables that we are exposing ourselves to in our day to day lives, breathing, eating, moving around in town.. 5G or 4G is a convenient topic for sensationalism.. who knows out there just how one's little majik box can communicate emotions though thousands of miles of emptiness? What a fruitful object to spin yarns about, when u think of it..
    Last edited by Bob; 27th November 2018 at 23:34.

11. Link to Post #208
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I'm waiting for a reply to my recent correspondence with The Department of Health & Social Care who appear to be responsible for this technology.

Dear Mr Matt Hancock
    Hidden Dangers of 5G Technology

As the Secretary of State responsible for Digital Media technology could you tell me?

1. What ‘independent and impartial’ research you have commissioned so as to fully understand the science, health risks and benefits of 5G technology? Are you able to provide a copy of this research?
    2. Whether you have set up an independent panel of people who have no connections or vested interests in big business to evaluate the true risks vs benefits?
    3. Whether you consider this technology is completely safe?
    4. Whether you have evaluated the real costs associated with commercial benefits vs premature deaths, illness health and subsequent lawsuits?
    5. Whether you are aware of the work carried out by Dr Barry Trower, a leading expert on electro-magnetics?
    6. Whether you are aware of ways to mitigate 5G risks, i.e. greater use of fibre optics and wired connections?

Short Interview - 5G Wifi technology the death blow to humanity Dr. Barrie Trower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS9vWd4vYg0

Regards

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2018), Bob (28th November 2018), Eric J (Viking) (28th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th November 2018), onawah (28th November 2018), Trisher (28th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #209
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,360 times in 21,475 posts

I follow Ericsson's cell phone network rollout fairly closely, because my son works for them, installing that equipment.

Here's a new report from Ericsson, with an update on their Mobility Forecasts: Ericsson Mobility Report for November 2018 (pdf).

The following graph comes from page 6 of this 32 page report:

~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~

As you can see from the graph, Ericsson's 4G rollout is still the dominant activity, which corresponds to what my son tells me is happening at his job there. He's mostly climbing existing towers to add more 4G antennas.

It will be one to three years before world-wide 5G usage starts to become significant. Ericsson expects (on page 10 of this report) that "5G will take off in 2019 and 2020 will be the year in which 5G enters the mass market.". Various radio technologies will be used, in an increasing variety of ways, varying by location and changing quickly over time. By 2024, Ericsson expects that "5G networks will carry 25 percent of global mobile data traffic." (pg 16 of this report)

Notice however the footnote in the above graphic: "Cellular IoT connections and Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) connections are not included in this graph."

Pages 8 and 9 of this Ericsson report discuss their IoT forecast in a bit more detail. This section opens with the summary line: "The number of cellular IoT connections is expected to reach 4.1 billion in 2024 -- increasing with an annual growth rate of 27 percent."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2018), Bob (28th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th November 2018), onawah (28th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    BUT doesn't microwave cooks everything with water and can travel only very short distance.
    That is why no one can escape it. They must locate satellite transmitters every few blocks to be effective, as they do only travel short distances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyPSOU5e1M The video about the CA fires touches on this subject, in that they are changing how energy is distributed. Out with the coal and oil, and in with God only knows what kind of transmitted energy from the sky.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

WildOrchid (30th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #211
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the power level at 100 feet from a 5G cell tower of 20 watts at the antenna is 0.0017 watts That is 1.7 milliwatts of power.

Take your hand and put it infront of your cellphone flash and flash the camera taking a picture. Did your hand boil? No.

A typical LED for your computer is way more than 1.7 milliwatts of output power, and did you boil looking at that power light on your computer? No also..

Seems to me folks really need to understand how LOW the power levels are for 5G.. Even 4G at 0.0085 watts of power or 8.5 milliwatts at 100 feet away is not hazardous and most certainly cannot increase heating.. Nor can it provide USEFUL power to power anything (such as in free energy power leeching systems). One gets hundreds of thousands of times more POWER exposure going out in the sun.

I would say the concern of 4G and 5G being like microwave ovens is grossly being misrepresented because of the power equations show the power isn't there.

The SUN irradiates one with more deadly energy and that should be used as an analogy. One can measure microwaves from the sun down to lower frequency RF, as well as up thru visible and into UV and actually into Gamma. It is obvious again.. The Sun is bombarding everyone that is in the sun with 1000 Watts per square meter at sea level on a clear day.

Someone living 100 feet away from a 5G antenna running FULL power 24/7 (and that can't happen by the way as it is pulsed) is 0.0017 watts of power.. HARDLY anything worth looking at.

by the way, "radiation" fear porn is quite an old thing. It started with people saying one was getting x-Rayed from one's color TV set. No doubt started by those who were jealous of people who could afford a large screen color TV. History repeats itself eh?
    Last edited by Bob; 28th November 2018 at 20:15.

18. Link to Post #212
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,360 times in 21,475 posts

A typical LED for your computer is way more than 1.7 milliwatts of output power, and did you boil looking at that power light on your computer?
    1. One has to integrate power over time, to calculate energy, in such units as kilowatt-hours, to calculate how much heat energy is transferred.
    2. Except at higher powers, I doubt that it's the total energy transferred that causes the harm, as much as the energy at specific biologically active frequencies.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (28th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Here is some more "fear porn", by the way it isn't the wattage or volts. It's the frequency damage, bio weapons have been developed to put microwaves out that effect nervous system transmissions. 5g is in the gigahertz/terahertz range very close to weapon grade devices outputs. The Russians have been using this on US embassy's for years, since the 1960's. It may even be working in concert with the chemspraying done over the years. That's a lot of extra aluminum in the air/ground/bodies that can transmit frequencies.
    EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News by Debra Tevares. Quite an overview! Apologizes if its already been posted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo86TGDxg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bob (28th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #214
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let's put it even in more perspective. If 5G was a weapon everyone would be able to use it against everyone.. I serious don't think it will do that. We've all stated our opinions. I am of the belief having been exposed to all these frequencies (since I use such in my work) since 1969, that this is a bogus issue from many many many folks who have repeated over and over dialog from various websites, so called "studies" that cannot and have not been peer reviewed over and over. Dr Ross Adey the absolute expert in microwave communications and biological transmission between species actually PROVED that the frequencies in question over time actually HEAL.. So go figure. Anyone wanting a "grant" to bring up contentious studies could go for it.. It is how college and institute studies are done - pick something contentious and make a presentation to get folks worried.

I call it what I see it as.. Fear porn promulgated by those all across the internet, repeating what they think will get a rise - folks who just don't have the electromagnetic experience, and who don't have the bio-electronics experience in working with these frequencies and working with bio-energetics. If they don't have that experience it is anecdotal. I am fine as are all my family members and we haven't had one iota of difficulty from EM exposure.

No powers that be are going to release a technology which is a weapon into the hands of kids, and other folk. Nobody.. Think about it for one moment.. If those parts are available any hacker with any skill would be able to program one's phone to broadcast "death" as has been purported by the folks saying 5G is gonna kill us all. Common sense folks. I suppose if folks are jazzed with the fear porn whom am I to point out logic? blessings and take care y'all..

ref:Dr. Ross Adey (Veterans Administration Hospital at Loma Linda University in 1996) found what appeared to be a protective effect in rats exposed to the type of radiation used in digital cellular phones. The rats were exposed to an SAR of 0.58-0.75 W/Kg 836 MHz pulsed radiation of the TDMA type two hours a day, four days a week for 23 months, with the signals turned on and off every 7.5 minutes, so total exposure was 4 hours a week. Interestingly this effect was not present when a non-digital, analog signal was used.. Adey DID the study over time and studied the "cumulative effects". That's the reality.
    Last edited by Bob; 28th November 2018 at 23:21.

23. Link to Post #215
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Here is some more "fear porn", by the way it isn't the wattage or volts. It's the frequency damage, bio weapons have been developed to put microwaves out that effect nervous system transmissions. 5g is in the gigahertz/terahertz range very close to weapon grade devices outputs. The Russians have been using this on US embassy's for years, since the 1960's. It may even be working in concert with the chemspraying done over the years. That's a lot of extra aluminum in the air/ground/bodies that can transmit frequencies.
    EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News by Debra Tevares. Quite an overview! Apologizes if its already been posted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo86TGDxg
    OK Jim - one scientologist to another, what frequency and what power were the Russians beaming in the 1960's - can you quote that? If you can please tell me how those frequencies and power levels match the current 5G frequencies and power levels. Calling on you to cite references point by point, and also please present your bio as to your bio-electronics experience. Aluminum in the air/ground/bodies cannot transmit, such acts as a shield and organic aluminum has absolutely no published studies that such either exacerbates or attenuates electromagnetics of any kind in a biological situation. One would need to look at the density, if the aluminum is in an organic form, and exactly where, in the nerves or surface? My thoughts are I am hearing your apparent intent, as you started your comment "QUOTE=James Newell;1261484]Here is some more "fear porn", it isn't the wattage but the frequency"

Actually you are totally wrong on that. It is the waveform and always has been. I see that it appears to me that you tried to press every button that forum members have talked about, i.e. "aluminum, chem spraying, "frequencies",EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News ".. all of which are highly reactive and can enturbulate. Doing that really isn't fair to wogs my friend IMHO, and I personally take offence that anyone skilled in the "tech" would willingly do that to the membership and the reading public. I would guess you have never been through "super power" rundown. Just wondering..

As to power in the carrier wave, such deals with overcoming the inverse square law. Without sufficient power from the transmitter antenna, there is no way to over-come the inherent resistance at the reception site, or to overcome the latent background "matrix". Power is thus very relevant in conveying information through "noise". However "focus" is tuning. I doubt that concept is understood, or is it?

Last edited by Bob; 29th November 2018 at 00:27.

24. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Ok Bob,
    I'll do a little research and come up with some studies for you.Since you seem so intent on saying no problem with 5g. I hope you are right, mankinds survival could well be dependent on this. Without really doing much research but going off memory I believe it was 200-300 megahertz, and 300 gigahertz, But that is only the carrier frequency, a jagged sawtooth wave seems to aid it. That is the wave form. Power outputs are a misdirector on your argruments. The posted video is simply info that covers a lot of areas I think the people on this site are up to taking a look at some diverse views without feeling depressed, at least most are. You are not arguing that you feel terahertz is a safer frequency range are you? Also who says it is organic aluminum that they are spraying. Aluminum is a conductor. Or do you feel no one is spraying anything in the sky? You do know of course they are using concentrated microwave weapons to take planes down don't you? Also re my background on this, It has been a while but I was in the Air Force in the AWACs squadron as an electrician. I worked on airborne radar planes. Emf emissions was always a problem. You were never anywhere near it when it was hot. The stuff I saw in the 70's would still be sci fi today. What are your credentials? And Super power, what the hell does that have to do with anything? You got me wondering about you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bob (29th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #217
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We can discuss your scio background in PM as it would be off-topic in this thread, a class Viii you say.. well done there.. It would help if you add white space to your reply so the members and public can read it clearly.

Being a radar tech (in the military) requires some standard training and I have seen the training given, and that is a whole lot further away from working day in and day out with microwaves and bio-electronics. It takes a discipline to understand the words, no question. As you know with word-clearing any MU if it is deliberately pushed on a person results in ANATEN and my friend it is not fair to the public or the membership to push them into case, as any class Viii would know.

Derailing any thread with off-topic points is classic tactics, as is topic dilution and muddling up a post. As you know you haven't answered any of my questions clearly, and deviated off-topic and lumped everything together to make it hard to read, my feeling it was not designed to answer or shed light (enlighten in other words) to the topic of this thread. I could be wrong and we can discuss it in PM to stay on topic should you care to.

I made my points crystal clear in the posts in this thread based on my personal experience with the subjects and added sufficient supportive background and references. I believe you have not shown me or the public substantiation on the claim you made that the Russians were using 5G frequencies to bombard the embassy; those frequencies that you mentioned are not even close to 5G.

You say sawtooth was/is the waveform on the 5G, no not even close.. the sawtooth that you refer to comes from background training manual data about the drive signal applied to the magnetron in the radar sets. Has nothing to do with 5G. 5G doesn't use magnetrons nor radar principles.

You mention not being near the output pulses of the radar antenna. Thank God for that. Nobody should be near the output pulses of an AwAC's antenna while in operation.

Quote It has been a while but I was in the Air Force in the AWACs squadron as an electrician. I worked on airborne radar planes. Emf emissions was always a problem. You were never anywhere near it when it was hot.
    Absolutely, those power levels should not be come near to. Has again nothing to do with a 5G antenna with a 20 watt output. The AWAC's that are flying with long range search radar can be putting out 1 MILLION WATTS of power (1 megawatt).. That is brain fry level juice. Once again, AWAC radar is nothing like what 5G does or uses, so it is apples and petunias here.. not even in the same ballpark with frequencies or power. Here is a good refresher: http://www.groupes.polymtl.ca/ele670...fare-paper.pdf

Seems to me, lumping together old knowledge with new is where one could be mixing up technologies and making an A=A statement where no such thing can be done. 5G and old radar sets have nothing to do with each other nor does Russian bombardment of embassies have anything to do with 5G. None of those can be tied together, the modulation, the power, the "waveform" are all different. In an earlier post I did describe quite clearly HOW low powered microwave can be weaponized, and that is an issue, should people hack and connect all the dots to weaponize. I won't describe it any further but 5G AS-IS can't be weaponized, the systems are incapable of doing what is needed. We are here to help each other on this Forum, not harm.

You bring up terahertz waves and that has nothing to do with the actual 5G frequencies in the parts being made by for instance QUALCOMM. Qualcomm announced a 5G modem/front end/processor system for 28 GHz networks. Their highest frequency is about 60 gigahertz. 60 gig has a problem though as Oxygen strongly absorbs it, and signals are rapidly attenuated. Again terahertz waves is off-subject and I feel is a derailer and irrelevant to what is being put into the field - the hardware won't go there for people's cellphones..

There are more but my point is clear - I don't see any technical basis for your post slamming 5G or any legit reasons to have enturbulation (fear porn) promulgated on the public, especially just rehashing internet gossipy "5G is bad because" articles with poor substantiation. No question memory can fail over time as the brain ages, that is a given. It's not due to sticking one's head in the radar beam though, any incidental reflections at low power levels would not cause amnesia or dub-in. Nor does such a condition happen coming near a 5G transmitter. The power is not there and the tissues cannot decode the datastream. An aside: I HAVE met looney-toons over the years who HAVE walked out on the megawatt antenna range (Airborne Instruments Labs, Commack, NY) while it was operating, and now are so totally insane it is wild watching their confabulation and dub-in. A million watts is way different than 20 watts --- power IS important. I have worked at AIL and am quite familiar with the communications and surveillance technologies, their designs, uses, and applications, as well as seeing microwave EMP systems from gyrotrons upwards, 5G comes NO-WHERE even close - - but and as a aside.. one could find amusement within the stories about those who spun bogus "yarn" about AIL.. (Those who understand what AIL was will understand my reference).

As it appears you want my qualifications in the statement below,

Quote James Newell says this: "I worked on airborne radar planes. Emf emissions was always a problem. You were never anywhere near it when it was hot. The stuff I saw in the 70's would still be sci fi today. What are your credentials? "
    (I'll summarize - my ''credentials" are described without a formal CV/bio being presented to the forum, through posts that share experiences, offer help and assistance to the membership and public in thousands of posts) I'll present a very brief bit of background (hope it shows you I have the experience, skill and wisdom from years of interaction with equipment and people): My hands on professional radar microwave experience started in 1969 at Reeves Instruments division of General Dynamics. I had obtained surplus fire-control radar equipment released to the public through auction in 1967 tho. Later with Grumman Aviation, mother Bell AT&T (to have long-lines experience). From that those times onward I designed and built all forms of RF transmitters and receivers, and radar equipment (100 kilohertz through 18 gigahertz), navigation and guidance equipment, antenna systems, repeaters and worked with spectrum analyzers (I had to make my own parts from scratch often-times). I engineered hardware and "state machine software" (prior to our regular computers) for control of the equipment. At that time I moved into medical first responder training and emergency room training (trauma focus) and proceeded to get additional specialty training through the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons/Sciences. My laser and physics work started in 1965 and 1966 having built from bottom up a pulsed ruby laser and all the support hardware, the next year having worked with the earliest generation of "state array" computers, having built them from bottom up. My medical interests at the time coupled with low-level, low noise front end design lead to being a featured speaker for the IEEE society, the digital information processing focus group for neuro-prosthetics (orthopaedic sciences triggered my interests there). I've been a featured speaker in energy and psychotronics conferences.. I've shared many tech developments in the radionics and psychotronics fields as it relates to how it works, and why. It goes on and on. Biological sensor sciences I found particularly satisfying. My scio background started in 1978 prior to the massive takeover of the Church where after that I went independent freezone and went fully through everything available up thru OT7 including NOTS and into the OT8 "cause" processing which was only a dream in that era having finished that off about 1991 when it was sorted correctly. John Galusha having developed the processes which Hubbard subsequently described as "his" was my friend and fellow on the meter.

This post though isn't the place for tooting one's horn. I asked you what is your background so that I could understand what level of dialog to have with you, either technical or layperson style.

My interest is to stay on topic and discuss sensibly, not sensationalistically the mechanics of the 5G system, and discuss logics, not emotion, behind why 5G communications technology is not a biological threat. I believe it is an economic threat as people will become dependent on it, and it can be jammed and/or crashed, or spied on and through even more so that what we have now. It will facilitate massive invasions in to everyone's business and personal lives as the equipment will be tailored for data gathering and processing and routing to parties other than the personal intended terminal.

In the first post that you made, you bring up spraying with aluminum and that has nothing to do with 5G; again a derailer topic for another thread, but it serves to change the focus off point from 5G - that statement air/ground/bodies that can transmit frequencies is a non-sequetor, and a conjecture that has no basis in fact as to 5G worries. As pointed out in antenna theory, aluminum could be a reflector if shaped properly such as a "dish" and it by itself does not TRANSMIT anything. Aluminum could be used in a waveguide, but there are no "PROPER waveguides" of shaped aluminum in the environment in one's day to day life to channel 5G into one's space :

Quote It may even be working in concert with the chemspraying done over the years. That's a lot of extra aluminum in the air/ground/bodies that can transmit frequencies.
    Each has stated their opinion why they feel such and such is true or bogus. That is what forums are about, adding references, adding understanding and adding assistance so that one who is a lay person can wade through a difficult subject. Compassion instead of fear porn in other words.. if you would like to sensibly discuss points of 5G I am all for it in this thread. If emotional buttons are going to be pushed one then takes the tone down and overall nobody is going to benefit from a low toned focus. IMHO of course.

Quote Ok Bob,
    I'll do a little research and come up with some studies for you.Since you seem so intent on saying no problem with 5g. I hope you are right, mankinds survival could well be dependent on this. Without really doing much research but going off memory I believe it was 200-300 megahertz, and 300 gigahertz, But that is only the carrier frequency, a jagged sawtooth wave seems to aid it. That is the wave form. Power outputs are a misdirector on your argruments. The posted video is simply info that covers a lot of areas I think the people on this site are up to taking a look at some diverse views without feeling depressed, at least most are. You are not arguing that you feel terahertz is a safer frequency range are you? Also who says it is organic aluminum that they are spraying. Aluminum is a conductor. Or do you feel no one is spraying anything in the sky? You do know of course they are using concentrated microwave weapons to take planes down don't you? Also re my background on this, It has been a while but I was in the Air Force in the AWACs squadron as an electrician. I worked on airborne radar planes. Emf emissions was always a problem. You were never anywhere near it when it was hot. The stuff I saw in the 70's would still be sci fi today. What are your credentials? And Super power, what the hell does that have to do with anything? You got me wondering about you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
    Last edited by Bob; 29th November 2018 at 21:33.

27. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

I call it what I see it as.. Fear porn promulgated by those all across the internet, repeating what they think will get a rise....[/B]
    Instead...how about each of us listening to these 5G "fear porn" creators below and make up our own minds if their warnings are genuine or not. If after that there are still "fear porn" concerns I suggest a nice camp out under a 5G tower for a few days/weeks and experience these frequencies and the resulting effects for yourself. A health check is advisable after this experiment. - Wake up people!

Dr.Nicholas Gonzales, M.D. - EMF Is A Catastrophy In The Making !

The Dangers of EMF and 5G (and how to combat the radiation)

Global 5G WIFI Will Be INESCAPABLE

Wireless Warfare Exposed. Includes ways to protect your family.

Protecting Yourself Against Frequencies and Nano

Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.

Read also:
    Photos of 5G Tower Broadcast Array Reflect HUGE Energy Input & Frequency Output
    EMF Academy
    Or google "EMF" "5G" dangers etc...
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 30th November 2018 at 04:46.
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th January 2019), onawah (30th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Here a few references that have come up in a cursory study to your questionsl

Quote Bob said: I believe you have not shown me or the public substantiation on the claim you made that the Russians were using 5G frequencies to bombard the embassy; those frequencies that you mentioned are not even close to 5G.
    I didn't say it was 5G bob I said microwaves. I'm not quite sure of the frequencies they use. But microwaves for quite awhile have the capability to make people ill.

Microwave weapons are prime suspect in ills of US embassy workers https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/s...microwave.html

Here is an NSA unclassified doc that confirms Intel on governments using microwaves
    https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...ull.pdf#page=1

I applaud your obvious skill level over the years in the electrical and other fields
    Quote -Bob: " My hands on professional radar microwave experience started in 1969 at Reeves Instruments division of General Dynamics. I had obtained surplus fire-control radar equipment released to the public through auction in 1967 tho. Later with Grumman Aviation, mother Bell AT&T (to have long-lines experience). From that those times onward I designed and built all forms of RF transmitters and receivers, and radar equipment (100 kilohertz through 18 gigahertz), navigation and guidance equipment, antenna systems, repeaters and worked with spectrum analyzers (I had to make my own parts from scratch often-times). I engineered hardware and "state machine software" (prior to our regular computers) for control of the equipment. At that time I moved into medical first responder training and emergency room training (trauma focus) and proceeded to get additional specialty training through the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons/Sciences. My laser and physics work started in 1965 and 1966 having built from bottom up a pulsed ruby laser and all the support hardware, the next year having worked with the earliest generation of "state array" computers, having built them from bottom up. My medical interests at the time coupled with low-level, low noise front end design lead to being a featured speaker for the IEEE society."
    I have looked in vain on the ieee site and I can not find one long term health study regarding 5G. If you would have one I would like very much to read what they have to say.
    I have found studies done re radiation and emf etc and they seem to have found health problems from it (not 5g).

http://www.dia.mil/FOIA/FOIA-Electro.../FileId/39946/
    see pg 9. Long-term ultrahigh frequency(UHF) exposure in rats reportedly reduced the iron and copper content in both the blood and muscle with an increase in iron in the liver.

Health effects of low levels of ionizing radiation
    https://books.google.com/books?id=5b...Health&f=false

Now I have definitely been out of the military game for quite awhile now, but for some reason I still get this feeling this 5g and soon to be coming 6g. are just more nails in the coffin of mankind. Do we really need a cell tower every 1000 ft so we can have instantaneous downloads of data? Do you absolutely know you would be safe living next to a tower? Do you know absolutely they wouldn't change the frequencies to more harmful ones? Who and why wants it, and why is it being pushed so hard? Is it all just for the money? Some things like thermal and nonthermal effects are discussed decades ago, they even discuss back then it can effect emotions and mental activity. Its just a feeling and I don't know if I have any references on that. I guess my trust level on the government doing the right thing ALL the time isn't that high.

It sounds you did well the processing side, well done. I actually am higher than class 8, I trained on NOTS and the L's and am quite a bit above OT 8. But lets not get off topic. PM if you want to know more.
    Last edited by James Newell; 30th November 2018 at 05:12.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bob (30th November 2018), onawah (30th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,572 times in 32,727 posts

Compassion instead of fear porn in other words
    Bob, if [say] I believe you're building your new house with poor foundations on ground that's not been properly surveyed and may be subject to subsidence, and I'm trying to warn you as a good neighbor... is this 'fear porn'?

Or should I mind my own business, be nice and pleasant (and compassionate!), and just tell you how great your new design looks?

Always remember: I may be doing you a favor [as a neighbor] by drawing your attention to apparent or possible outpoints (anomalies, or stuff that doesn't seem to look good). Drawing attention to outpoints/anomalies isn't 'negative' per se. It's an integral part of data evaluation.

I'm not at all convinced 5G is safe. Or, any EMF. We all live in an invisible, heavily polluted electro-smog, 24/7. None of us may be fully aware what this is doing to our health. We're spiritual beings in electrochemical bodies, after all. It's part of the evaluation that EMF truly is used in non-lethal (and probably lethal!) weaponry.

~~~

Here's a true story that I've never told publicly before.

When I was a 9-year-old kid, I had a gas fireplace in my bedroom. We never ever used the thing, but for a while, each night when I was trying to get to sleep, I was sure I could smell gas. So I'd yell for my Mom, and each time she'd come in and light a match to the gas stove, and prove to me that there was no gas, it was my imagination, and everything was all safe.

But each night, I could still smell it. It drove me nuts, and it drove her nuts, too. In the end, of course, she began to lose her patience.

Then, one night, I was smelling gas as usual, and I yelled for her as usual. She dragged herself into my room, rolled her eyes, said "William, do you HAVE to be such a scaredy-cat all the time, look, THERE'S NO GAS!!" — and lit the match as usual.

The whole thing practically exploded, and she just about singed all her hair and eyebrows. I don't know who was more shocked, me or her.

Moral of the story? I was 100% right all along, of course. I was just smelling it precognitively. (Not a joke.) If I'd not had called her again that night, one more time, I'd have quite likely died in my sleep with the door and windows all closed.

Sometimes, anxiety is justified.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (30th November 2018), Docim369 (9th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2018), Franny (30th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th November 2018), James (1st December 2018), James Newell (30th November 2018), Kate (30th November 2018), Magnus (30th November 2018), Melinda (27th March 2019), onawah (30th November 2018), Sophocles (30th November 2018), sunwings (30th November 2018), Wansen (30th November 2018), WildOrchid (30th November 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst 1 11 21 53 LastLast